LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts On Bulk

dlsafrica

I love being thickly diapered, its one of the things that really draws me to cloth, cause I can diaper as thickly as I might wish.  Disposables just do not stand up to the feel of sitting or laying down with a nice thick cloth diaper on, never mind the bulk between your legs, and the ability to absorb from the sides is an absolut must for a side sleeper, wich I often am. Its partly why I would be happy if someone came out with a true full mat adult diaper, but, thoes days are long gone, and not likely to make it back.

An odd point to make, and one thats out of date, as the relivance is a little late for the discussion.  For the most part, untell the mass production of clothing became common, most children wore dresses of one form or another, I think tell they where close to 10ish for boys?  I think it was around pubety at lest, as that was one of the dieoff points for children. AKA if they made it past puberty, they had a good chance to make it to the next milstone, so you could think about getting them clothes just for them. THen they would have there first pantsing, where they got there first set of male clothing. Before that point, both genders wore the exact same outfits. Heck, one europian ruler was quoated as saying that he had prettyer dresses than his sisters did. (In truth not sure how true that is, but, would not be a suprise) When clothing became a mass produced comodity, the retailers and such busted there asses to convence people  that boys had to be dressed diferently than girls. People bought into the lie, and boom, no more boys in dresses tell round puberty. Kinda like the colour thing for genders, used to be the other way around, blue was for girls, saposed to simbolize purity, cause girls where saposed to be innocent and pure, and boys wore pink cause it was the colour of blood. This was done to make money, absolutly no other reason, everything else thats claimed about it is BS they came up with to cover there tracks and to help people buy into the lie.

Sorta like pot was made elegal because of the paper and cotton industry, not because it was a drug. Hemp, wich is a close relative to pot, is used to make rope, paper, and fabric, its not distructive to the soil, its able to grow in a wide range of areas, its a bloody weed even across a lot of the country to this day even. A simple renuewable resourse that would show how poorly and how little need there was for clearcutting forests, and for giant slave filled cotton plantations, the folks in power could not have that.

• Like 3

Now, put this in the mix It can only be well done with bulk

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 2:45 AM, Kawaharu said:

For me, bulky diapers often remind me why I am an adult baby and why I am kept in diapers. Often times I am in them as punishment because I can't keep my diapers dry or I stink so badly. Whenever I am in a bulky, super thick diaper, I am in them with no hope of being able to close my legs or even hide my diapers. I'm often times forced to waddle or even crawl on all fours. Bulky diapers just let's people know why I am kept in diapers.

Me, too.  Bulky, but nothing absurd.  The only slightly ridiculous thing I do is wear plastic pants over a disposable.  It’s my mommy’s way of potty training:  completely soaked diapers aren’t going to feel very good, but are likely to leak.

Nobody who enjoys wearing diapers, pretending to be a baby, wants to forget they’re wearing, so thick and tight enough that that doesn’t happen.

EF9E8AF5-EA0E-4DCC-BD7C-74D23EDA78DE.jpeg

6E67F634-9FE8-48CA-B3E7-CCCEF6F05C66.jpeg

• Like 1

You call THAT bulk? Try  and get  THIS; and as a general rule, without a good clothdiaper and rubber panties

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

• Like 1

What is  proper bulk? When the wearer cannot cross her legs above the kenn and if the persons is felt up, the diaper is so thick that you cannot tell if it is a boy or a girl.  Bulk is more than just between the legs, it is also how much the sides of the diaper stick out. The BabyDoll is evenly thick in all parts. Also, it is imposssible to spank a person in a proper diaper effectively so you tickle her for a good long time. Back then, more material meant more absorbancy and that meant the longer you could go between changes, so. bulky diapers on babies or children were viewd as a good thing

• Like 1

When you require a great deal of Incontinence protection , there is no bulky or discrete diapers , there is just diapers that fit your level of need . Some people may be able to get away with a super slim and trim diaper because the diaper is for light use or insurance in case it’s needed , somebody like me who has complete loss of bowel and bladder needs a very aggresive diaper to contain it , a proper diaper for me by it’s very nature is going to be sizable when clean and dry and going to be immense when used fully , there just isn’t a scientifically valid way in current technology to expect heavy effective  control from a discrete diaper . We have to forget bulky and wear a diaper that is effective and reliable protection for your need . 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I like a thick bulky diaper that gets even bulkier when wet I like the feel of not being able to close my legs because of the diaper being so bulky. I have gone as far as taking a medium tranquility ATN and cutting the the waistbands and sides off. I then take a large ATN and make a cut in the top front of the diaper in insert the medium diaper section in to the large and then use clear tape to seal the cut. This makes a fairly thick diaper that swells up nice and thick when wet.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jonnyabdl said:

I like a thick bulky diaper that gets even bulkier when wet I like the feel of not being able to close my legs because of the diaper being so bulky. I have gone as far as taking a medium tranquility ATN and cutting the the waistbands and sides off. I then take a large ATN and make a cut in the top front of the diaper in insert the medium diaper section in to the large and then use clear tape to seal the cut. This makes a fairly thick diaper that swells up nice and thick when wet.

Man done done the same thing in reverse at one point but it was medium inside and cut threw the middle with the large as a cover and the tapes were not adjustable like advertised 😅

Man when I'm sleeping properly nothing contains that damn flood anyways. I've had bambinos leak after only sleeping about 6hrs. 

I mean shit man after I fell asleep last night with my dog next to me I woke up with her at the foot of the bed looking like she was prepareing for a tsunami. I wouldnxt have been supprised if I would have seen sandbags at the foot of my bed if I didn't wake up when I did 😂😂

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey there,

I totally get the thrill some people experience with the added bulk, but I have to admit it's not entirely for me. While a little bit of bulk can be comforting, I've found that if a diaper is so bulky that my legs can't close comfortably, it becomes more of a pain, especially if I've been wearing it for an extended period.

I'm a fan of diapers that start out on the thinner side and then swell up as they're used. There's something really satisfying about feeling it gradually become bulkier. Back in the day, when I had more privacy, I'd occasionally wear thicker nighttime diapers during daylight hours. However, now that I'm living with my business partners, discretion is key. I've been relying on Tena Active Slip Ultima 24/7, and I've been pleasantly surprised. They're discreet, yet they swell up nicely when wet and remain really soft. A perfect balance for my current living situation!

Interested to hear others' perspectives on this!

Warmly,

Starlight

• Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 3:09 PM, babybuddha said:

Hey there,

I totally get the thrill some people experience with the added bulk, but I have to admit it's not entirely for me. While a little bit of bulk can be comforting, I've found that if a diaper is so bulky that my legs can't close comfortably, it becomes more of a pain, especially if I've been wearing it for an extended period.

I'm a fan of diapers that start out on the thinner side and then swell up as they're used. There's something really satisfying about feeling it gradually become bulkier. Back in the day, when I had more privacy, I'd occasionally wear thicker nighttime diapers during daylight hours. However, now that I'm living with my business partners, discretion is key. I've been relying on Tena Active Slip Ultima 24/7, and I've been pleasantly surprised. They're discreet, yet they swell up nicely when wet and remain really soft. A perfect balance for my current living situation!

Interested to hear others' perspectives on this!

Warmly,

Starlight

A bulky diaper for me gives me the safety, security and comfort that I can get through the entire day without ever having to worry about. On top of that being in a bulky diaper constantly reminds me why I belong in diapers and why I am an adult baby. It also let's everyone know that I am in a bulky diaper because I am an adult baby who's incontinent. Being in a bulky diaper reminds me of why I am not an adult and why I am an adult baby.

Mostly I don’t have any choice in what I wear until today my choice is only one one now for me at home 

IMG_5872.thumb.jpeg.3a3e418311bbb26f3b1a9207f5d6d4dd.jpeg

yes from now on I only can wear terries and plastic pants at home with most days 

IMG_5907.thumb.jpeg.0954a606c6cd5f96261ce6a2903524df.jpeg

my new underwear is a onesie tights frilly pants 

IMG_5944.thumb.jpeg.14bf5ccbb2e9797bf82c30a89703c87c.jpeg

my new home dress is 

this 

I love bulky diapers. Growing up in thick disposable diapers in the 80's probably had a lot to do with that. Thin diapers often leak on me as I am a heavy wetter. I am currently in a Medium Rearz Alpaca, Large Bambino Bloomer with 2 baby diaper stuffers, and a large vintage 6-tape Attends over that with a Pampers size 6 stuffer and vintage plastic baby diaper taped to the top tape stuffed inside for added length to the diaper, underneath my footed sleeper. My diapers are soaked from last night and I am oh so warm and comfy at the moment!

That is not a diaper, that is a contraption. There should be a Rube Goldberg award. Wow! I will stick to cloth, it is easier and less time-consuming

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is ordinary for me. It is not a diaper if you can cross your legs above the knee

The first of 3 rubber panties, actually part of the BabyDoll Diaper

large.1392809003_snap-on2.jpg.0d3a76d1aa
Next
large.5a12606eacae4_3rubberpanty13.jpg.c
Now, a rubber panty that is part of the outfit
large.5a12600551b83_11pink.jpg.9cdc0e559
Would you believe that this all fits under a little babydoll that is only halfway to the knee?
large.59e92309b12e0_todaybbdoll3.jpg.9dd
I do hate having to walk with my legs spread, even a little, it is humoliating and makes me toddle liek ababy

On 11/12/2022 at 8:08 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

For some reason, parents or caregivers liked to have pix of the toddlers bollicky bareass. I got rid of thise as soon as I could

Back to bulk: Unlike ABDL's infants/toddlers/littles were NOT to be kept in the diapers until they were saturated. So, if a toddler was put to bed in 3 27x27's, those were supposed to be just very damp or, at most, only moderately wet, not a swimming pool. That is why the rubber panties that had slits in the sides still did the job. The diaper that is now the BabyDoll was not made for a toddler, but for a girl of 5 who was a bedwetter for the foreseeable future, therefore, to last a few years, which they did for at least 4 when they moved away

Yea, I was charged frequently as a baby and young child I doubt I ever really had time to saturate or fill a diaper.

I don't remember much of my early childhood potty training etc.  I do remember my first big boy underwear finding them off compared to the diapers. and the front flap opening, thinking what's that for?, that's not necessary.

To this day I Very rarely ever use the flap. And prefer wearing underwear that has no flap or seams in the front.

Bulk at this point I have only worn medical grade diapers. So there is not tons of bulk. I enjoy a soggy diaper. I don't know if there is anything as such a too much bulk? I'm sure people's preference varies as with everything else.

Probably I suppose? I did just buy some real AB diapers but haven't been able to wear one yet.

I assume I will enjoy the extra bulk. They are twice as big or better than the med grade ones 

Once I get a chance to try them I will add a post on my thoughts and experience with the increased padding.

• Like 1

There are no throw-aways that come close to the bulk available from cloth diapers and rubber panties,  of which you probably have had no experience. Cloth diapers need bulk since there is no gelling agent so the wetness is takin up by the material itself. The more material, the more absorbtion, and the more "baloon"-y the panties have to be. Wearing skirts and dresses of various types, girls can be put in much bulkier diapers that boys, to the point where a girl can be diapered at 12:15 PM and not changed out until 4:30 PM, although both can be heavily diapered at night

• Like 1
On 9/29/2023 at 12:09 PM, sleepy_baby said:

Bulkier the better for me. Especialy during the day!

I am like that too. The Bulker the better for me as an adult baby. Thick diapers let me get through the day and not have to worry about leaks or poops. Plus bulky, thick diapers are a constant reminder of why I am kept in diapers and kept as an adult baby. And it lets everyone know who's the baby.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

I am like that too. The Bulker the better for me as an adult baby. Thick diapers let me get through the day and not have to worry about leaks or poops. Plus bulky, thick diapers are a constant reminder of why I am kept in diapers and kept as an adult baby. And it lets everyone know who's the baby.

For me it isn't too much about bulk as I use disposeables more than cloth.  It just tends to be the more bulky the disposeable is the more absorbancy there is. 

The reason I use disposeables more than cloth is with cloth it would take the thickness of a futon matress (about 8 inches ) to prevent leaks for me and any good disposable can handle it with a bit less thickness. I don't sleep well with my already messed up back arched off the bed or with my jewels being crushed with extreme pressure being applied to the bladder even when it is empty. 

So for my specific needs disposeables are better and cloth is used in emergency situations which I haven't had many recently. Also my medical insurance covers Tranquility ATNs which work for the most part when I'm not completely sick or over tired and don't change before going to sleep. Actually they work for my needs completly as long as I'm not over tired or sick. 

10 hours ago, KPAXOR1987 said:

For me it isn't too much about bulk as I use disposeables more than cloth.  It just tends to be the more bulky the disposeable is the more absorbancy there is. 

The reason I use disposeables more than cloth is with cloth it would take the thickness of a futon matress (about 8 inches ) to prevent leaks for me and any good disposable can handle it with a bit less thickness. I don't sleep well with my already messed up back arched off the bed or with my jewels being crushed with extreme pressure being applied to the bladder even when it is empty. 

So for my specific needs disposeables are better and cloth is used in emergency situations which I haven't had many recently. Also my medical insurance covers Tranquility ATNs which work for the most part when I'm not completely sick or over tired and don't change before going to sleep. Actually they work for my needs completly as long as I'm not over tired or sick. 

Thick diapers for me, let me go through the whole day without ever worrying about leaks or poops. They let me have an adult baby life without the worry of having to run to any kind of potty. Besides, not being potty trained, I can go in my diaper and keep going on in life.