LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby bottle usage

This is my first post in a very long time because I decided to lurk and check out topics of interest to me here.  

I had a question I wanted to ask but first some background.  A few years ago I started using baby bottles at bedtime and or in bed and in the course of the pandemic as a way to deal with it more and also a tragic personal loss in the course of the pandemic- I have begun to use baby bottles all the time at home.  I use them for virtually all beverages now and I love using my bottles.  I bought three Nuk bottles in January and they get put through regular use.  My girlfriend will sometimes feed me my bottle when she is over at my apartment- as she likes doing that for me and she has accepted that I will more than likely use baby bottles more. 

My question for this forum is how many of you use baby bottles regularly and do you find it helps you with some anxiety issues as it does for me.   I also at the suggestion of my girlfriend even started wearing diapers 24/7 as much as I can as before I was only wearing to bed because I am a bed-wetter- I know I have not posted a topic in a long time but I was wondering about baby bottle usage and how often others use their bottles.   My girlfriend has encouraged me to also accept my baby side more and more as she notices it helps me with my anxiety issues I have had in the past year.

Thank you all for listening to me....

BabyChris

• Like 2

I use a bottle when we (wife and I) are playing "baby time". Usually with formula, sometimes as a treat, she mixes Gerber rice cereal with the formula. I have a special nipple with a small "x" cut to drink the cereal. My other favorite in the bottle is apple juice. I'm sure if we didn't have our not so young "Youngins" still at home I would get much more bottle time. My wife knows how much I enjoy it.

IMGP0306sm.jpg

• Like 3

did a 6month stint where i used only bottles and it was fun but there were def times i was THIRSTY and just wanted to chug and the bottle wasnt doing it for me. so now just ultra casually for me.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

i love my bottles i drink for one a min of 3 times a day really like my night one its has a calming effect as the day ends it single mu body it time for night nite time  

It's part of my bath routine, even if I just have a bottle of ice water.  There's just something soothing about laying in a warm bath with a cold drink, bubbles, and bath toys

I use my bottle everyday, there times a day for my formula which is an adult Ensure-type drink. It's very soothing for my anxiety because it forces me to slow down and focus on nursing. And it enhances my baby feeling

I'm an adult kid, not an adult baby, so bottles don't really do anything for me. I bought one, tried it a few times, and tossed it. (Was just a cheapie, Nuk I think, nothing fancy.) I do enjoy a sippy cup sometimes, and I really like water bottles with kid designs. (Nalgene and Camel Bak make some cool ones.)

I only have bottle when I have the house to myself due to the fact that I have children. If I could I would use them a lot more as I also find them soothing.

• Like 1