LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Hunter: New Chapter for the New Year! (1-3-22)

At least she wasn’t still Amazon size when doing that. It would have been even more embarrassing being in “adult” size and enjoying a dirty diaper like that lol. Good update 

18 hours ago, TerranV said:

Good to see that Bethany is keeping her promise to Sara. 

Nicole's not so fortunate though. I guess with Sara being allowed to grow up Bethany wants a replacement. 

Is this before or after the Little Conditions epilogue?

Bethany is definitely someone who needs another person to lord over, even if she knows her way isn't always the most morally sound. Better to have someone she "can't" let grow up. This takes place after the epilogue, but before the Halloween update I am still working on.

16 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Awesome new chapter!

Thanks! It was fun to write again.

12 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

A really entertaining chapter.

It's great when Amazons experience what it's like to be a little.

Sweet revenge. Nichole, or Nikki now, was definitely one of the worst I made.

10 hours ago, Guilend said:

At least she wasn’t still Amazon size when doing that. It would have been even more embarrassing being in “adult” size and enjoying a dirty diaper like that lol. Good update 

I want to try an do an Amazon story where one of the supposed "adults" is cut down to size, but first comes the Halloween update to Little Conditions.

2 hours ago, TerranV said:

Family get togethers with Hector and his girls are going be awkward now, aren't they?

Who knows. Maybe Nikki will fit right in and there will be no animus or revenge. Hehe.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
18 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

This is a Fantastic story!!!!!!   Excellent job with wonderful characters.  Can't wait to see what happens next.   Thank you!!!!!

I'm glad you like it. The story isn't dead either. I've just been busy with the new home as well as my job. This story also ties into Little Conditions as you will see soon. I'm 8 chapters into the next installment of that story and will be posting weekly some time this spring.

• Like 2