LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So this is me once again taking a crack at writing with my usual motif of saphic rescue and romance..... ???‍♀️ I'm going to be loosely using some Diaper Dimension elements but may edit out if I feel like they don't fit what I'm going for. This is basically going to be expiremental and playing with a new setting that may not have been explored a lot. It's also going to be focus on more middle/DL elements rather an AB along with plenty of thirsty women, bois and femmbies sharing living space for several months with a lot of intimate contact and little modesty so... #NSFW.....

It was a warm early June day as the bus rumbled down the two lane black top with the mixed deciduous forest whipping past. The coach was clean and modern but even so the industrial AC was fighting to keep the big glass windows from turning the metal box into a greenhouse. Sarah Hawthorne felt emotions fighting in her chest as sweat beaded on her face. She was excited for what was about to come and knew it should probably be a blast but she was already missing her wife June… Missing June in June; she snorted and laughed at the thought. Not nearly as absurd as being 25 though, and headed for her first day of summer camp….

That thought made her blush as she was reminded of being in an oversized car seat. An awkward necessity that was just part of life now in a world where the average height was 10'. At 5'2'' she was tiny in comparison.  The five point harness of it forced her sundress up over the diaper she was wearing. Making it dig into the already wet padding. pressing it against her sensitive area. Anyone walking by could see that the pokemon character patterns had faded. She flushed even pinker and bit her lip thinking about all the early experimentation, dialogue, and; intimate touch…. That led her to choose to become semi-incontintant. Needing diapers or at least pull-ups on plane flights, long car rides, and to catch the occasional night time wetting… Or messing… She shudders at the thought of a train blowout a couple months ago while going to a conference with June. 

After that it was always tape ups for long trips, just like what she wearing now and while she had first tried them for June. She didn't just wear them for the woman she loved. The woman who had rescued her and saved her life. She had quickly discovered  and grown to enjoy the security and comfort they offered. Along with other; Side benefits… She grinned, biting harder on her lip as she panted and rocked her hips grinding against the strap. Trying not to be too loud even though the coach was mostly empty. Feeling the hot squishy padding press against her lips and little nub until a pulsing new heat rushed through her whole body. Collapsing into the  comfortable seat cradling her with a sigh as she relaxed. Wetting her diaper again and fading out to sleep the rest of the drive to camp…

• Like 6
  • 2 months later...

So while this an overall lighter story and setting a lot of the characters have some past trauma and things in their background. In this next scene it will get a little heavy as our cabin mates meet and share about their history. Fair warning going in

When the bus pulled up with a lurch it startled her and she blinked awake as the kind older Big came up and undid the straps and smoothed down her dress over her soaked padding. She could technically do it herself but she was so groggy she didn’t think to say anything as she staggered to her feet. A text from June greeted her when she checked her phone. “Hey sweetheart just got a notification from Saphonis saying you arrived at camp safely, wanted to say I’m just so proud of you for taking this step to grow into your own woman. Even if you’ll always be my Little. I want you to go out, make friends, explore, learn,have fun, maybe even have a spicy summer romance? ;) Always with love, Your wife and Mommy; June XOXO”

“Ps. I know how frustrating being away from me is going to be so I talked to the camp, if you need relief just ask your counselor.” ?

Her cheeks heat at the thought of her mommy making sure she is properly serviced…. Non-Regressed Littles aren’t considered full adults even when over 18, but they aren’t children either. Socially they’re a weird third category that doesn’t match anything in our world. They aren’t expected to control their impulses and emotions as tightly and apparently this place is supposed to be like spring break on steroids. Lot’s of horny girls and enbies all in close quarters under the hot summer sun for months….. She squirms as more liquid that is definitely not pee pools in her diaper. Not helped by the sight of the cute androgynous person in a sundress with a light green side fade and caramel skin. She nearly trips getting off the last step but the driver catches her by the seat making her whole body flush even hotter at the squish.

They are all led to a building where they are given camp t-shirts to be worn for group photos and have a brief talk with the nurse about any health needs. This is also where much to her chagrin Sarah found herself having her potty chart setup. June had gone with standard rules for her; more than spotting and it was pullups, two more strikes and it was diapers till the next morning. A full messing was an automatic three strikes. Using her pants or pullup with permission does not count as a strike. She can change herself as long as she doesn’t lie about an accident. All of this is extremely familiar from home to the blushing young woman. Finally with the sun going down they are given cabin assignments and led to the fire pits after a quick stop so people can change. “And yeah I had already gone while doing the paperwork okay? I was already wet and those lines were long…”

When she got to her assigned group her heart froze and seemed to drop into her stomach doing gymnastics practice…. There was the androgynous cutie from earlier and two other likely girls. One had cat ears and a tail causing her to blink and do a double take "Holy shit I knew the tech here was good but… I uhhh… Oh shit I'm staring…." The girl giggles and says "It's okays they're supposed to be eye-catching. I'm Tabbi, she/her." 

"Fuck can she read my mind? Na, just being obvious girl ...."  There is a beat as she takes the offered hand. "Sarah, she/her, and they are super cool!"

The brunette who looks to be in their thirties goes next. "Yuki also she/her" Giving a warm smile. "And I'm Zephyr. She/they and likely your new crush for the summer." They say playfully, causing Sarah's ears to heat. "Was it that obvious?"

"I wasn't 100% sure but it was amusing how easy it was to goad you into admitting it…" They smirk mischievously.

Panicked lesbian choking screeches. Poor Sarah, gone before her time. Hehehehe

Everyone broke out the marshmallows as they tried to figure out where to go from here. Woodsmoke and caramelizing sugar and earth scenting the still slightly warm air. Sarah can’t remember if she’s ever done anything like this and certainly not as herself…. Not as Sarah...

Zephyr clearly the extrovert speaks first. “So I guess the big elephant is our stories… It needs to come out if we’re going to be living together for the next couple months but like… I don’t want to force everyone to dump personal shit so IDK…”

S: “No it’s umm.. Like... actually good idea, like I uhh team building stuff and girl and frenbie bonding time!! Yay?....” She gives a nervous embarrassed chuckle as she realized she was rambling. Tabbi giggles and tail swishes “I’m an open book.” Yuki shrugs “I’m down and I guess I’ll go first?”

“My story is probably the simplest…. I was 25; had just gotten a masters in math but somehow no one was hiring. It was shortly after contact and whelp…. I was looking at 130k in debt for the rest of my life and no future.” Everyone nods sympathetically; it's an all too common story. “I already knew I was a sub and that and could probably handle a 5 year stent for a clean slate. But to make sure I decided to try what I thought would be the worst part…. It’s the one everyone talks about. Got the thickest medical brand I could in a sample pack. Loaded up on laxatives and diuretics. It was surprisingly not horrible although the blowout I caused was a massive headache to say the least. I made the decision to go with an agency a month later. What I didn’t expect was finding love and my life’s purpose in teaching. I wasn’t even sure I could have a career here but honestly it was pretty painless…. I could have been classified A*CG but accepting an M-NR-7 voluntary made it easier to get approval, greater need of help and all that….” Everyone nods again and mutters knowingly and sympathetically having been down similar roads. “So now I teach math at the school my wife and caregiver is the principal at and I honestly couldn’t be happier” Sarah chimes in “So you're also spousal guardian route?” “Yep” “Yep” “Ditto” a chorus of replies. It’s the most common for a voluntary; spouse or family but close friends aren’t unheard of…. Especially for agency matched…..

Zephyr is next “I’m from a world called Kalida. It's super queerphobic in a lot of area’s and I was willing to do anything to get away. Marrying Lidia was the easiest immigration path and whelp…..” she sighs “Thank the gods I chose the right person… We had talked for months and I just had to take the leap. Hope something better was waiting. I’m a voluntary A*CG/Asylum seeker with a spousal card. PTSD from MGI(Marginalized Gender Identity) targeting as the listed factor. Which is a lot of fancy bureaucratic bullshit speak for; I got hounded for who I was and who I loved till it broke me…. Then I fled when they didn’t make it and I couldn’t take it……” 

“You don’t have to keep going to Zeph” Tabi hugs them and rubs their back as they lean into it gratefully. “But fuck Lydia and I have so much fun now…. I came through that shit and now I actually get to live…. I may not still be 100% but I help people seasonally jumping into smoke or doing ski patrol. It’s the best fucking feeling and not going to lie the chaos feels like home. I feel the most in control during it….. Sublimation you know?” There is a long pause only filled with snap and pop of the fire and the buzzing of insects. 

“I feel kind of shit now for not like having, any real problems. I’ve had anxiety issues and dysphoria but like nothing on Zephyr or Yuki’s level. I’m from here and everythings pretty good with Basic….” Tabi hangs her head, ears flat… “Tabi! It’s not a competition! Fuck I’m glad none of you have to go through this shit!” Zephyr cuts in and ruffles her hair “Seconding!” the other two echo. “But yeah I uhh honestly had a great life. Transitioned young, married the girl I loved right out of secondary and became a homemaker…. My in-laws got me my mods as a wedding present and it's just so….” She squeals softly at the memory smiling from ear to ear “That was the final piece to make me feel like me…” Her tail swishes and her ears wiggle along with her butt. It almost seems like she is going to be puring “And I’m an M-NR-3 voluntary…..” Everyone gasps and coos. They had suspected Tabi was still padded and this confirmed it….. “So you’re the group baby! Awwwwww!!” Sarah giggles and as Tabi whines in embarrassment “Shush I’m a big girl! I’m 24 for goddess sake!” “I guess that makes me the big sis what have I gotten myself into… stuck with a couple middles?” She looks at Sarah questioningly “And a little” she snorts playfully and ruefully and as the fire punctuates that statement with a loud snap…

“So my turn…. And it’s going to get heavy…..” “It’s okay, take your time Sarah….” Yuki squeezes her hand and tabi cuddles up “My parents didn’t accept my transition and it was rough…. I wanted blockers as a kid but they refused… Called me ungrateful and screamed/yelled a lot… There were broken glasses and plates… Never put a hand on me but you know… Shit like that….. I called CPS 9 times in retaliation which was honestly not a smart move given the state of the system but not like it or running away 3 times did anything… I guess they had good lawyers or people just didn’t give a fuck. 

I spent most of my time at friends' houses and shoplifted clothes when they cut my allowance for buying girls stuff. Despite this I kept my grades up. I was really good at computers and math and I basically coasted on that. I could bullshit essays okay…… By high school I was paying for my own t-blocker shots and got my hormone implant from a grey clinic using money from cracking vending machines and bot fighting….. I also occasionally sold untaxed cigs/cannabis and shit like stims for the test prep kids that I got in bulk from the grey and marked up…. I also developed a lot of anger issues during this time and partied a surprising amount for a nerd. It was at one of those, an underground black metal concert that I got introductions to “Bratstvo Svyatitelya Nikolaya” or “The Brotherhood of Saint Nicholas”. They had a new game a groundbreaking con, a way to basically print money and they needed a large hacking team to do it. 

I wanted money to transition and get away from my folks so I signed up as a “consultant and friend to the family”. I moved out for good without a word, just packed a bag and went out the window the next night. I was just shy of seventeen, and moved into a brotherhood safe house. It was the first place that felt like home… They were my droogs, they called me “mladshaya sestra” or little sister. Everyone knew I worked for the Brothers so nobody fucked with me at clubs and shit… It was nice… I actually felt safe…. And the work was exciting, thrilling and bleeding edge. We were working on A.I. virus one that could rewrite database and co-opt normal function while covering it’s tracks. The goal was twofold, espionage and siphoning money off from the banks. We had a contact on the inside to plant it. All we needed was the code…. I could retire in five years at 23 with 12 million to my name. They would get me out of the country to Montenegro. Whelp our contact got busted 2 years into the job just before implementation. The house was raided and I was arrested at 19. Scared out of my fucking mind when the SWAT team came through the door…” Everyone watches with stunned expressions. “Because I was low level I was able to take a plea deal and being a scared kid still basically I did… 2 years at a reform center in the other dimension. I had heard they were like summer camp basically but with therapy and you couldn’t leave on your own so like why the fuck not? The other part was accepting a voluntary M-NR-5 designation. 6 months after getting out I met June, she helped pull me the rest of the way back and whelp…. I completed my transition during all this and like two years later. Here I am..” She shrugs at a loss of what else to say and everyone else is too stunned. They simply pile on in a hug holding each other as the weight of everything Sarah and Zephyr dropped hits them. Tears flowing freely. While the stars sit silent above. 

21 hours ago, kerry said:

Fascinating premise! What does M-NR-x stand for?

Great question! It may eventually be revealed digitically but I can also tell you now? I've been trying to move away from info dumps ?

7 hours ago, kerry said:

If it isn't something that hurts the story, I'd be delighted to find out. ?

So basically I wanted to a diaper to a diaper dimension story that was less dystopia but maybe not quite as utopian as some of my other fiction. The Amazons or Bigs are still kinda obsessed with the concept of maturity in this timeline but they are a lot more fair and rational about it. I really liked some of the ideas Brutal Ink was playing with in "Classified" so I decided to take a bit of inspiration with the "Maturity Rating" system... Basically each major mile stone is represented by an M# with age 18-25 being when you gain provisional majority and are basically training/preparing to live on your own as an adult all though you parents still technically have guardian ship until you either test successfully for "A level" or age out at 35....... You can take the A level as early as 20 and everyone must do so regardless of subspecies/height

Ratings are as follows infant to 1 year M1, M2 1-3y, M3 3-6, M4 6-10, M510-15, M6 15-18, M7 18-25 also known as provisional majority, training for independent life, adulthood and getting ready to test for A class. Then there is the special level A*CG is a term for a fully mature person who still requires a full time caregiver because of health or disability.

You may voluntarily choose to surrender or defer A rating costing you certain privileges but gaining legal protections depending on the M level

It is possible to have your level involuntarily lowered but that generally only occurs in the case of an extreme accident or illness, if the individual is self neglecting/harming (must show medical evidence dating back at least 3 months), and frequently as a divergence program in lieu of criminal convection for nonviolent offenders.

Involuntary forced regression and body mod techniques are illegal excepting extreme violent offenders where mental regression and re raising is basically used in lieu of capital punishment

Which leads us to next part R & NR which notes whether or not someone has been artificially regressed. This basically determines ability to broadly give consent and self advocate. Individuals older than 16 chronologically and without an R note for example have the right to live alone provisionally under supervision by social services and to select who their guardian is..... Individuals over 18 without an R ranking are determined have a sufficient understanding of self to determine whether they can consent to sex and use intoxicants although it was ruled that a guardian may veto intoxicant use..... Marriage is allowed at 18 under right to self advocacy/right of bodily autonomy.

Guardians are typically family or spouses but close friends are not unheard of especially for people who surrendered an their A level....

Our characters are all people who voluntarily surrendered their chance at A level mainly to gain legal relief, certain protections or immigration status.....

I think that mainly covers it? ?

Ohh umm the other weird thing is corporal punishment. It's actually common for adults but illegal for minors and without consent(For example agreeing to it cannot be a condition of employment as that would constitute coercion (see Wazchaloti's v Standards and Times Accounting) There is some statutory debate over whether or not chronological and R M6's can consent to corporal punishment or not but the case law is generally against.

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, kerry said:

Very carefully thought through!

World building is my thing ☺️

A 6’4'' individual, baseline with some Nephilim DNA, watches in the background. Her kind are typically referred to as “Tweeneres or Mids” among other names. She can already tell this group is going to be high effort, high reward. A lot of invisible injuries in need of some TLC and rest. People didn’t typically voluntarily surrender A-status without a reason. Nothing she couldn’t handle though. Stepping forward “Hey everyone I’m Haliey Andrews (She/her) your counselor for the summer! But call me Hailey! I’m hoping we can be friends but hey I get it some strange chic with an A-level being paid to “be your friend”. Shit even to me that sounds corporate. My main goal is just like in that one earth movie “be excellent to each other”. That’s all I really care about….” she shrugs “So uhh yeah not one for long speeches and you all probably want to crash out so let’s get you to your cabin!”

Zeph “I like her!” Sarah nods “Ditto” Tabi “sames” Yuki smiles as they are led down a gravel path lit by soft garden lights.

What can be seen from the outside in the dark of the cabin is a surprisingly spacious affair in an A-frame style. Immediately on entry one can see four cubicles made from paper screens clustered around a small circular kitchenette area and breakfast nook. To the back is a loft area with a large triangular bay window taking up almost the entire back wall of the loft,  overlooking the lake. There are bean bag chairs in front of a TV and console. To the left is a bookshelf mainly stocked with comics, manga and YA novels.There are also a few self help books like “Developing at your own pace. What your maturity level means to you as a young adult.” and “You can do it! Move forward while accepting the situation! Your life doesn’t have to stop just because you have an M level!”, “Self actualization in maturity delayed teens and adults; A humanistic approach.”. “You get the idea. The last one is actually very professional if a bit dry and I found it super helpful while in the center. The second despite being kinda preachy is really fun and helped me plan things out with June in terms of where I wanted to go with my life….” It can be accessed by either a small one panel climbing wall on the left or a more conventional ladder on the right. As the girls unpack and explore it turns out the room on the left is the bathroom with two toilets with boosters for littles and smaller baselines, two changing tables and two sinks. There is a large open shower area with four heads. The door is sliding frosted glass without a lock. The room to the right is apparently Hailey’s room/office and is already covered in posters. Through the back sliding glass doors is a deck with chairs and a fire pit. 

As everyone is unpacking “Okay Tabi you want help changing before bed?” Hailey gives a warm friendly genuine smile to the blushing catgirl. “Yes please!” And with that the others are left to finish unpacking and talking till they come back. Tabi choosing to sleep in just a t-shirt and diaper apparently. “Okay girls so real talk, as NRs I feel like I can generally count on you to manage your own sleep schedules that being said we do try to get started on activities by 11 and full service breakfast runs from 7 a.m. to then so…. Can we agree on 2 a.m. light’s out?” Everyone nods and mutters an affirmative. For Sarah this is actually the same bedtime June sets for them so it’s no big adjustment. With everything sorted and people either reading, watching phones or taking an early night Sarah quietly approaches Hailey. “So ummm Hailey…..” “What’s up?” She squirms trying to broach the subject. “Can I have a diaper tonight? I uhhh… just I….”

“You don’t need a reason hon and it won’t count on your chart…”

“I’m just having some big feels being away from June for the first time since we got married and like talking about before…..” Hailey puts an arm around her and leads the much shorter girl to the bathroom. “Of course and it makes hella sense…” She pats the table making small talk about home as Sarah hops up after removing her dress blushing slightly. Her panties worn only for about an hour or two are expertly removed and replaced with a soft pillow like cushion and layer of powder. Hailey gets the tapes situated and then leaves briefly to bring her a pair of pajama shorts and a shirt. “Thanks so much!” “Literally just doing my job!” She giggles at her own joke as she tucks Sarah in with her plush and flicks out the light leaving her to fade out to sleep….

• Like 1

||||

And now for a public service announcement brought to you by the National Health Service and Saleanah Coast Horizons group. 

Are you feeling lost? Overwhelmed? Struggling with day to day life? Had a recent severe accident or other such incident? Problems with substances? Do you need relocation assistance because of a situation in your home country or are facing charges? At Saleanah we are here to help.

We specialize in helping individuals with problems potentially related to  or causing developmental and maturation difficulties and getting them back to achieving their best! We focus on individual goals and helping the whole person!

As a national leader we have had tremendous success diverting tens of thousands of individuals out of the criminal justice systems, giving hope and humanity to those thought lost and that less advanced societies felt couldn’t be saved. 

With a tracked record like this you might be asking. Could they help me? If you would like to know more about our rehabilitation and adoption/foster matching services please click below {error link corrupted *@#*(*(@#*(@#}

Copyright 6700-6788 CE Saleanah Coast Horizons group. A public trust corporation run in partnership between the National Health Service, the Unions of Physicians : Counseling : and Parahealth professional, and the Public Stake Holders Board. Your Tax Contribution Rebuilding Lives!

• 2 weeks later...

It must have been the stress of a new environment, ‘cause Sarah found herself stirring awake in the grey early dawn twilight at 6 a.m. groaning as she took a glass of water probably left by Hailey and chugged it. Blinking as she looked around the unfamiliar sleeping cubicle and clutching one of her plushies. Not wanting to get out of bed she cuts loose with practiced ease, feeling her morning pee soak into the thick high quality padding. When her flood cut off she was basically dry but her padding was delightfully warm and squishy… Rolling an extra pillow between her thighs she started to grind softly as she eased herself back to sleep for another couple hours. 

When she next woke up it was 8:02 on the digital clock and the covers were pulled back as Haily looked at her…. “Morning hun mind if I check?” Sarach gives a sleepy affirmative nod followed by an embarrassed squeak as the taller woman palms between her legs feeling the padding squish and sticks a finger in the leg guard. “Squishy but not even damp inside you’ll be fine for breakfast hun. I’m going to get the others….” Sarah nods blushing as she slowly gets vertical and starts to fumble for her shoes. Hailey going around and gently waking the others. No one bothers changing out of pajamas and while she still gets blushy Sarah like most M’s that use diapers is past the point of any real modesty. So the band of her diaper peeking out of her small pajama shorts doesn’t even phase her. She stands next to Yuki who is wearing a nightgown with a chibi coffee as they brush their teeth and take meds needing to pee again. Rather than waist time she simply let’s go. The two share a knowing look giggling at the situation given that the toilets are right behind them. This time she does feel slightly damp and a bit of bulk ever so slightly pushing against her thighs but her thick night diaper easily holds as she walks out. Tabbi wearing an adorably funny cat sleeper and Zephyr boxer shorts and a tank top. 

Sarah is a little bit behind the main group when suddenly a shadow looms over her. Looking up she can see one of the tall folk, H. Sapiens Nephilim. Also known as “Giants” and “Amazons” colloquially; they prefer the term “Bigs” if anything. This one is on the shorter side at around 320cm. What’s weird is the girl is wearing a camper’s uniform shirt with a digital tag displaying her name, pronouns and M level. A big glowing “6” but she looks like mid twenties. Some kind of punishment? She immediately smirks in a way that is not all friendly.

“So they really do let pants shitting babies into here huh? Gods why did I even agree to come to this kiddie jambory bullshit…” The condescending giant gives an eye roll.

Ahh shit it’s one of them…”  what she actually says is “Excuse me?” and returns an equally terse eye roll to the bitchy giant.

“Are my words too big for you squirt? Or are you distracted by the load in your diaper?” 

Yeah she’s one of those assholes….”

“Really you're questioning my maturity when you’ve clearly had a demotion and are spouting straight out of Tollruod mean girl lines?”

The giant gets a hungry look and Sarah feels heart plummet in her chest as they grab her arm, almost hard enough to bruise and yank back on the waistband of her diaper. 

“What the fuck asshole!!?? You lost it on the H?” (A slang term for the extreme hormonal dominance behavior shown by some Nephilim subspecies members)

“Shut up you little shit, clearly no ones ever put you in your place before! Maybe I should start…” Fear tightens in Sarah’s chest and she cocks back a fist as a crowd gathers. She can see Zephyr and the others coming up clearly want to help. Zephyr specifically looking ready to do a murder, the furry on Tabbi’s face is perhaps most shocking. “Get the hell away from my sister bitch!” hearing her swear even more so...

That’s when a booming yell cuts through and she can see Hailey striding forward. Her professional calm clearly a dam on a reservoir of anger. 

“MADISON ELRIDGE BLACK!!! HANDS TO YOURSELF, FRONT AND CENTER RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!!!”

Despite being significantly shorter, Hailey's sheer command tone and anime battle cry level of projection stuns the Amazon. Cowing her temporarily and causing her to release Sarah who quickly jogs back side facing to her friends. 

Madison, cornered; tries to recover her usual superiority. “Oh and I’m supposed to be afraid of a diaper wearing halfty runt?” Hailey sighs in exasperation at the remark and takes deep calming breaths. She needs to be firm for this but not act out of anger. Pulling back the waistband of her khaki shorts to reveal her own diaper. 

“Yes hon, I have a neurological issue resistant to most regeneration drugs, it’s genetic. And like a mature responsible adult I wear protection to take care of myself. It’s not what you wear or how tall you are sweetheart but how you act. A fact you clearly haven’t grasped. Don’t worry you’ll get it eventually.” Thinking to herself “Girls like her were always such a pain at school no wonder she hasn’t passed A level with this attitude” 

“Don’t talk to me like I’m a fucking Little, bitch!” Hailey sighs in frustration and pinches the bridge of her nose, tilting her glasses up with her finger…. She can practically feel the dominance posturing on the other girl. In a low rumble “Madison Black are you seriously swearing at me after I caught you putting hands on another camper? That could be considered assault, young lady! I’ve got no choice but to give you an automatic three strikes and bust your maturity level down provisionally again. I’m giving you one more chance when I should be putting you on the bus home. You are now an M5, congratulations, your new curfew is at 9pm and lights out is at 11pm…” Hailey can’t help but give a slight smirk as her glasses flash. A crowd is gathering, gawking and snickering. Sarah and company watching with nervous schadenfreude whispering to the others… “Oh shit I can’t believe they let this girl in….” Yuki chimes in “Probably a last chance before family court and mandated counseling or even a reform center…” Tabi nods “What a butt…” “Tabi!” Sarah chides but giggles.

“You can’t fucking do this! When my parents find out the utter crap this place has been pulling…” She continues to storm and rage pacing around and kicking up clouds of dirt from the path, Hailey watching the whole show with relaxed annoyance and rubbing her temples. Badly wanting a cider and ibuprofen. “Are you listening runt!? I’m going to make you eat that pissy diaper!!” Madison storms up and goes to grab Hailey, finding out the meaning of hubris in the process. In a manner that Tabbi would, based on one of her favorites describe as “swift as a coursing river”, delivers a one-two leg sweep and arm throw. Sending the giant crashing to the ground over her shoulder with a loud thump and a big dust cloud. To a chorus of oohs and gasps. Some people are passing around candy, trading cards and there is the familiar ping of small credit transfers. A few can’t hold back laughter which only enrages Madison who grunts and thrashes now in an arm lock. “So being dropped a level wasn’t enough. I really really should send you right home….” She propels the girl up and drags them over to a bench eliciting a startled yelp as she gets them over her lap. “But instead your getting off with a spanking since I’m nice like that.” 

She pushes her glasses up again by the bridge and delivers a stinging slap to Madison’s rump which is felt even through her shorts eliciting another startled yelp. “You fucking can’t!!! Bigs don’t get spanked!” Fear cracks through the bravado and her voice quavers. “Also isn’t this fucking hypocritical bitch? Smacking my ass for putting hands on some twerp. Supposedly?” She hastily corrects; her confidence briefly returning.

Only to be immediately shattered as her shorts and underwear are yanked down to mid thigh. “Incorrect. We let you come here Madison in spite of your behavioral issues and bullying because you agreed to a discipline contract. Which your parents cosigned. And as part of the contract it was decided that a strong last resort reinforcement was needed. Hence the corporal punishment and enforced temporary M levels. Did you understand this?” Hailey is all controlled patience and artificial smiles. All while calmly lecturing and reminding her charge. She can practically smell the fear, actually given H-nephilims unique pheromones and sensitive smell she probably can. 

“Yes but I…” Hailey quiets her with another spank. Stinging even harder on her pale cheeks which  quiver at the impact. 

“So you gave consent…” There is a beat. “Are you withdrawing it? If so, you can go right home. No further repercussions…” 

The girl can only stammer and splutter.

“I’m not going to let you scare me off halfty!” 

“So you’re not withdrawing consent as per your discipline contract?”

Madison’s only response is a series of blistering expletives in Selimish that would likely shock and horrify her dear old parents whose names she enjoys hiding behind.  Hailey sighs and brings the hammer down.

Blow after stinging blow rains on Madison’s poor bottom. Turning once fair skin pink and in some places bright red. Hailey’s technique is experienced and she alternates from cheek to thigh to thigh to cheek in a circuit that keeps up the pressure continuously while never letting the spankie get used to it. Madison tries to remain stoic but by number 30 she is openly bawling. Snot and tears running down her face as she kicks her legs. Tasting salt as the loud cracks fill the campgrounds. By the time it stops at number 60 she is a whimpering sniffling mess. 

“Now am I going to have to send you home for hitting or grabbing again? Hmmm?”

“No.. I uhhh squeaking and hiccupping I’m sorry okay, Tabire on a bike okay I just…” She continues to whimper as Hailey rubs her bottom comfortingly before pulling her pants back up. 

“Okay so it’s over then. Good girl.” Hailey pats her back. “You're not in trouble anymore, why don’t you go lie down for a bit too cool off sweetie…” And with that the defeated bully hobbles off nursing pride even more wounded than her bum as the crowd watches in hushed silence. Hailey brushing off her stinging hands…

||||||

So umm yeah chapter 4 done. What did you think? And yes the antagonists name is a shoutout to @LittleFallenPrincessI was trying to think of rich mean girl names and then I remembered.....*giggles*?

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Striding over to the girls she wraps Sarah in a big hug. “I’m so sorry I didn’t get here sooner. Are you okay? I’m sorry you had to see that. Can I get you anything?”. Sarah blushes and squirms at the other woman’s fussing but she can’t deny that the hug is helping calm her down. “I’m okay Hailey, a little shook, that’s probably the second worst encounter in my life…. But I’m okay. I think I peed a little…” Nervous laughter “And I’m definitely going to light one for M’sh tonight but I’m okay…”

“Do you want to go back to the cabin and I can bring you breakfast? Take an easy day?”

Sarah chuckles as her new friends watch with concern. “I’m okay really Hailey, I don’t want to let this wreck my first day if that makes sense?” 

“For sure! Now go on hon, breakfast time!” Hailey let’s her go and sends her off with a patt on her soggy tush getting a squeak from the Little who scurries off blushing.

Once all are seated with massive plates of pancakes, waffles, breakfasts meats, potatoes, pastries, donuts, fruit/yogurt and other assorted treats they start in about life and home sharing more details. “So Yuki you teach?” Zeyphr chimes “Yep!” She goes on to share some funny anecdotes and stories. Hijinks and milestones and occasional heartbreak with the kids she’s been guiding. Tabi gushes about her wife and then it’s Sarah’s turn to field one from Tabi. “So sis….. You mentioned M’sh!? But you're an off worlder!? Spill!” 

“Whelp I got a crash course in this world and my host country at the reform center… While I was reading about history, of course religion and the “First Ones” came up a lot and whelp.” She sighs.. “I have a lot religious trauma growing, I wanted to belive there’s something more but honestly…. I believe that if there was it hated me. That’s what my parents taught me and it’s why I ran. I was defective and an affront to “God”. It basically taught me to hate myself and to run from what I was feeling… I felt so isolated and abandoned.” Everyone shares a knowing look; Tabi squeezes her hand. “Then I read about Saint Katia sworn to Melak’sheal and….” Her voice hitches and cracks “I was bawling in the library. They actually brought me to see one of the counselors. They were pretty freaked out.” She chuckles sheepishly. “Here was a transwoman accepted by a genderless deity and like seen as beautiful and sacred!? And it was just accepted as canon? I guess you could say I converted, it helped me heal and work through a lot of that childhood trauma and provided a good bit of comfort when I was there. I started opening up to Beratald next and it was just like this warmth I never got from my own mom… I don’t talk about it a lot but like….” She shrugs, Tabi hugs her. “So many transgirls get drawn to M’sh! It really feels like we’re supposed to be sisters now! We have to go to the shrine at Rullos this fall for Katia’s day! We can share Scola and sweet crisp cones around the bonfire!” Sarah smiles, eyes watery…. “I’d like that Tabi.” 

After showering and getting dressed back at the cabin it’s time for first day introductions. Everyone gets together in front of the band stand. All told it’s probably a couple hundred people. Standing on the stage are several dozen counselor’s plus a few key staff. The camp director, activities director, head counselor, and nurse(technically a nurse practitioner equivalent). The director or head mistress is surprisingly one of the small folk; a Little. Standing only about 142cm and wearing a smart skirt and blazer in dark green/grey plaid; she approaches the front of the stage. “Hi everyone my name is Head Miss Rowan(she/her), and it’s my pleasure to welcome you to Camp Saphonis. I hope you will all come to consider this to be like a second home.” Her tone is friendly, if a bit cool and reserved. She continues into what is clearly a canned and well practiced welcome speech on the camp and its history which everyone seems to mostly tune out, giving polite scattered applause at the end. The next person however is basically the polar opposite. A 152.4cm  baseline with a messy page cut, wearing a camp staff t-shirt and sweatpants with sneakers. “Hey everyone my name is Mx. Fracine(Fae/Faer) and you can think of me as the ringmaster. We’ve have a lot of cool stuff planned and I am so excited to tell you about it all!” The activities director continues to go on excitedly about the first week schedule and events. Notably the bonfire party tonight with fireworks. As well as daily movies at the bandstand or indoors at the cafeteria if it's raining. The first item after this however will be crafting name tags and your own camp shirt. The orientation concludes with a brief safety talk from the Nurse and head counselor, both Bigs, before everyone gets a number to take turns in the printer shop on their name tags and shirts. Sarah’s Cabin is in the middle so she has about an hour to to kill.

Back at the cabin Sarah curls up on her bed to kill some time on social media or games when Zephyr walks in. Standing in the door to the sleep cubicle, her hand  on her hip, cargo pants hanging low off them with a crop top showing her toned midriff with a curled wyrm tattooed on her waist.  Just peeking above the waist band, wreathed in fire and smoke. “Hey Zyph you want to play a co-op of “Hero’s of the Gold Hall?” 

“We could….” They step in and slide the screen closed. “Or…” Her voice is unusually sweet before dropping low, along with their pants and boxers leaving them in just the crop top. Which soon follows. Talia stammers at her crush’s level of forwardness, swallowing and knocking stuff over with grabbing hands as she scrambles to chug some water.  Desperate to hide her rapidly flushing cheeks and face. “I uhhhh…. I uhhh……. Aosdjkjdkaflkagljakldskljdk. Fuck wow….” She snorts and wriggles, opening her legs and giving Zephyr a peek up her dress. “Yes please!” She giggle-snorts and lays back smiling up at her neon haired crush. Liking where this is going and grateful to spend the afternoon getting closer…….

Zephyr climbs on top of Sarah feathering her with little kisses, pulling the shoulders of her dress down to play with her bust as it rucks up around her waist when the mood is shattered by a loud alarm. “FIRE SAFETY DRILL IN PROGRESS PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE BANDSTAND. THIS IS A DRILL. I SAY AGAIN…..” Frustrated shrieking follows as the two extremely annoyed and horny young people scramble for clothes and stagger past a smirking Hailey as Zephyr is still pulling on their pants. 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, kerry said:

Sounds like a really fun camp!

Glad your enjoying your stay camper! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The sun starts to set late, low and orange over the treetops; a local indie group sets up on the band stage for the opening festivities. People mill through different carnival games both campers and counselors as the band goes through warm ups. Everyone is wearing their camp shirts and Sarah blushes as she makes good use of the stain proofing. Her snow cone dripping pineapple ginger lime sweetness onto the ground. Coating her fingers and in places her top and face. Zephyr smirks and offers her a bight of their funnel cake. Using it as a distraction to go in and lick a spot off her cheek. 

“Damn you to are shaaameeelesss” Tabi giggle snorts as the two’s cheeks heat. Yuki seemingly the quiet type trails in the background. Soaking the vibes of hazy early summer sun, frying food, sugar and crowd noise. Zephyr wins her a character plush from a show they both turn out to like from the strength test game and it makes her feel smol in the best possible way as they curl up on a blanket with more carnival food. They are noticeably well away from everyone else. Off to the side in a little divot but still with a good view of everything. Clapping and cheering through both originals and few covers that recognize. 

Then as last song crescendos it begins. Tabi smiles her noise adjusting earbuds in as the first fireworks detonate overhead with a loud cuwump of cordite smoke. Sparkler’s go off on the stage as the band starts their power ballad number for an encore. Weirdly despite the heat Zephyr has pulled a blanket over them and it quickly becomes apparent why as her neon hair crushed pulls her into their lap bunching up her dress in the process. She can feel their lips on her neck trailing up before meeting hers. 

Sarah melt’s sweat pouring off her in the warm muggy summer air as colors flash both overhead and in her mind with the passionate kiss. Feeling Zephyr’s lips against hers so warm and soft with aftertaste of fried food, powdered sugar and cherry chapstick. Strong confident hands slide down her sides and up her thighs causing her breath to hitch. k\Knowing full where those questing digits are going. A loud bang and flash of green and a rumble of bass hitting chest distracts her as her panties are yanked aside. Letting out a surprised yelp she looks at Zephyr making eye contact. “What do you say?” Soft mischievous eyes locking to hers behind a fringe of green. “Please?” It’s half plea, half exhale. “Good girl”

Their lips once again meet as those fingers plunge inside her, curling up her walls. Panting and whimpering as it seems like she’s going to just turn into a puddle under all the heat. 

“Shameless!!” Tabi sticks out her tongue and laughs at her friends petting and making out on the blanket next to her who paue; laughing and blushing but can’t stop. Zephyr takes the time to unzip and pull out something warm and soft but still firm. Pressing it against Sarah’s entrance who’s eyes go wide. Yuki is cackling and occasionally peeking over through one hand. “Let’s give them a minute.” The two walk a few feet away. The two hormonal young people taking this a signal to resume. Sarah squeals as she is picked up and dropped back down on to Zephyr. Feeling themselves together finally as her new summer crush fills her. Her sex clamping down onto them as she drips sweat and slick onto the picnic blanket. Zephyr adds to the sensory mix. Planting more, deeper love bites on her neck leaving hickies as they toy with her nipples through the dress. They’ve been worked up since yesterday, especially with the interruption this afternoon. And as the last fireworks detonate overhead in time with their climax. base rumbling in their chests as the waves crash over them. Panting, soaked, exhausted as they lay back and watch the colors fade back to the stars overhead. Both knowing this one of those nights you’ll never forget...

So umm I somehow left out a key couple paragraphs when posting section 2 way back when. That has been corrected ??‍♀️

• 6 months later...

So uhhh remember this story? Whelp it's back for now at least with one small and one large update. ???‍♀️

Sarah must have fallen asleep because the next thing she remembers is waking up halfway back the cabin in Hailey’s arms head resting on the bigger woman’s shoulder. “Hey there hon! You have a fun night?” she blushes and nods both knowing the other is grinning without being able to see it. “Very!” Zephyr chimes and Tabi snorts. “Whelp let’s get you a cold bath before bed you feel a little hot…”

“Can I just sleep?” She yawns exhausted. “Nope but don’t worry I’ll do all the work.”

“Fine” She grumps and stirs. 

“Awwww I can definitely tell someone is tired and maybe feeling a bit smol now?” Hailey boops her nose…

“I.. uhhh…  Hailey! You know I’m a five and not a two right?” 

“I know but you're so cute when you're tired and pouty, it just brings out the Big in me… And I know you can drop littler sometimes. Maybe you’d like another diaper tonight hon?.” She turns to look at Hailey as her mouth opens and closes. Sarah.exe has stopped working please restart.

With her brain taking the rest of the night off Sarah  can only stammer as she is brought inside and undressed before being lowered into the cool water. Zephyr stripping and joining her along with Hailey. Tabi and Yuki opt for luke warm showers. Feeling the gentle wash cloth as Hailey basically massages her skin to skin. Smelling the citrusy shampoo and body wash. Feeling herself lifted out by strong carrying arms and bundled into a pullup and sleep shirt. She doesn’t even try to stop her eyes from closing as sleep takes her….

5 Years Ago

Vice President Harris Women's Correctional Facility: San Francisco Metro Area. 

It was 5 a.m. when the guards came for me and I was already up and staring out the ballistic-plas door. There had been a lot of sleepless nights here and not much else in the isolated "protective custody" unit.

"Inmate stand and face the wall." By this point I knew the drill and turned around palms high on the concrete. The door buzzed open and closed again within a few seconds. Turning around I could see that they had left a pantsuit and flats in a dry clean bag. No doubt brought by my lawyer. The plex sheet frosted to give me some minimal privacy as I changed. Gratefully dropping the orange jumpsuit to the concrete. Those damn things had given me a skin rash over most of my body my first two weeks here. "Okay assholes! Ready!"

A slot opens and I slide my hands through as they click the cuffs on. Then the door opens, "Inmate step forward." and I'm being walked down the quarter mile of concrete that separates the protective holding wing from the rest of the facility. The gray drizzle outside is fitting for the end of my life. My lawyer is waiting in the black government SUV along with two marshals who bundle me inside. She puts a hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be okay, you made the right decision. They've helped a lot of people with this program." I can only shrug and nod in response as we pull through the flashing lights and klaxons of the open prison gates. Two other SUVs with federal agents front and back of us. I find myself crying but not feeling it as I take one last look at the fog shrouded hills of my hometown as we head for Pacifica Dimensional Gateway Station. Wonder if the people in traffic think I'm a Senator or some shit… That would be fucking hilarious honestly. 

My brain is basically trying to focus on literally anything else, like how my bright purple hair clashes with the cheap off the rack gray suit, before my lawyer chimes up. "Do you want anything to eat hon before you’re transited? We're allowed to stop for one last meal." I could completely blow up a government expense card if I wanted but I'm past the point of even petty pay back. I'm just so tired and done. "Sausage biscuit, fries and the biggest possible iced coffee?" 

"Okay hon" She gives me a faint sympathetic smile as the Fed driving pulls into the McDonald's drive through. 

The heavy vehicles actually flashing lights as they bull their way into the line of early morning commuters. Apparently there is still something of me left after all as I look up at the wide eyed teenager manning the drive through with my own eyes red from crying and give a sheepish cheeky grin. Waving and flashing a peace sign with my handcuffed mitts before my Lawyer passes me the bag and puts my coffee in the cup holder. The feds driving doing their best statue impression. 

The food was a great distraction even if I had like zero appetite and the coffee had me feeling slightly less like I wanted to die. Even with weekday morning commuter traffic it was only forty five minutes before I had to face the music though. We did a lap of the belt loop around the exterior of the facility to a side gate. Security guard waving the vehicles through as we weaved around freight trucks and went down rows of airport-like buildings. Finally we came to a stop outside a small building with the Crown Seal of Salneashael on the side and the words "Consular Gate Station for the Sovereign Union of Salneashael". The federal swat goons spilled out of the lead and tail cars first. I think they were either corrections or marshalls? Twelve hard asses total radiating pissed off posturing energy as they formed up next to the pool of waiting suits. I'm sure that the two 10-12 foot marines outside the building didn't have them feeling insecure about anything. Not in the slightest. 

I recognized most of them from either being briefed by my lawyer or my arraignment. Including the same senior 9th federal circuit judge, an Assistant US Attorney and the Salneashael Consul For San Francisco. I'm pretty sure the other guy was a State Department apparatchik.

"Sarah Brezinski?" the judge addresses her. 

"Yeah?" The judges eyes narrow and Sarah rolls hers. 

"That's me your honor."

"I will remind you young lady that your deal is contingent on your cooperation." Is this asshole serious? Sarah is past caring just give the old boomer what he wants 

"Yes your honor, sorry your honor…"

"Good then before you're extradition I will be going over the terms one last time. 

One: you enter a plea of guilty or no contest to all charges.

Two: You agree to participate in the differement  program with Salneashael.

Three: This will result in a permanent and irrevocable surrender of your United States Citizenship and sealing or expungement of all government records on you. Once over that line", he gestures at the door,  "we cannot help or protect you. You will in effect be legally dead. In exchange the host government in Saleneahshal agrees to take you as ward with a clean slate and record with full citizenship. Do you understand and agree to the terms laid out here in?" I really just want this over with. "Yes your honor." my lawyer nods to confirm and the crowd parts as we walk through the doors.

The consul, I guess my consul now? Leads us into the building. They’re going on about fresh starts and a new life and everything the program will provide but I'm hardcore checked out by this point and hear none of it. I'm led to a room with just my attorney there as a nurse and then a doctor of some kind gives a very thorough physical including blood work and some kind of imaging. Honestly compared to the DOC guards and nurses they are positive sweethearts. The portal room itself is anticlimactic after everything else. Like I'm looking at the swirling lights and colors of the event horizon of an honest to fucking god wormhole and it does nothing for me. Neither does setting foot under a familiar but alien sky. The one thing that does floor me is how fucking huge the buildings on the other side are. It's like I dropped fake gas station peyote or something. Everything seems brighter and sharper but less real. Maybe that's a side effect of the transit? Being led into a van under armed guard is almost comfortingly familiar by contrast. The uniforms and insignia are different, national police, but the basic procedure is the same apparently no matter what world you're on. 

The courthouse is a slab of classical sandstone and concrete that is positively Cyclopian in scale. The three headed variant carving of justice monumental in size. Of course she only has moments to take it in before they are back underground in the parking garage and led to an interview room after being given five minutes in the bathroom. That's when the shrinks start in with over six hours of questions and forms. Mercifully the salad from the cafeteria is at least edible. The hurry up and wait continues with her being led to a holding cell still in her suit and uncuffed. She isn't sure how she manages but she blacks out, apparently asleep, for three hours before finally being brought before the Magistrate. 

The courtroom is mostly the same if bigger. All dark woods and stone. The most noticeable difference is being placed in a plex box separate from my attorney which needless to say spiked my nerves. I can feel myself sweating and trembling, trying to take deep breaths. That’s when I hear “All Rise for The Honorable District Judge Tolmon” I manage to stand barely and try to focus as hard as I can on the wall. At some point I sit again, there is back and forth between the Magistrate and my defense team. Including several local legal professionals now to go over the differences and procedural crap. I just sit there and play dead. Oh look now the Bailiff is moving me towards the witness box and the Magistrate is addressing me. 

“So young lady, I understand we are in a bit of a special situation. You were convicted on your home world and  by your nation of birth but turned over to us to handle sentencing. Lets see here for one minor juvenile offense of underage gambling with a $500 fine. Clean record and sealed after that until,” The Magistrate adjusts his glasses, “Oh my; Federal Racketeering, Violation of the S.E.C.T Act of 2030, Patriot Act, Computer information systems Tampering….. They really threw the book at you huh? And you pled ‘no contest’?” I can only nod quietly “But interestingly…” He scrolls through a holographic display and stack of paper files. “No history of violence.” “Yes Sir” “And based on the files we received from your government we have a history of childhood abuse and neglect. Our own psych eval confirms”; more scrolling and shuffling. “Emotional Dysregulation and Impulsivity. Poor Judgment and decision making; but I think there is a possibility for growth and change. I think my government was right to give you a second chance. And that is why…. Ms. Benzenski? Mam?” I can’t respond. Everything is so hot and my throat is tight. It feels like a swamp creature choking me around the band of my bra. As a paramedic runs up holding a bag. I feel my jacket pulled off and something go in my arm. The heat and tension fades, replaced with a distant floating feeling. “She’s having a panic attack Sir…” The Magistrate huffs and adjusts his glasses, apparently trying to get things back on track. “Whelp that certainly puts an exclamation point on this court's proceedings. This is clearly not a hardened violent offender but a scared girl abandoned by her family and society. And it is my duty as sworn servant of this nation and its people to see to her care now that she has been entrusted to us. It is for that reason I’m confirming the plea mitigated sentence of two years in a reform center. To be carried out at Harwood National Reformation Center. I am also for her own safety and care adding the provisio of an M-NR-5 classification. Court Adjourned!” That’s the last thing I remember hearing as I was loaded onto a stretcher and quickly wheeled out the back of the courtroom.

|||||

46 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

In exchange the host government in Saleneahshal agrees to take you as ward with a clean slate and record with full citizenship.

Um...what happened to this part of the agreement she signed?

32 minutes ago, kerry said:

Um...what happened to this part of the agreement she signed?

Ahh yeah so sorry for not being more clear I didn't want to go over board with exposition dumping. This wasn't actually a trial, It was administrative proceeding in which Saleneashal either formally upholds and recognizes the agreement or rejects it. Of course that decision was already made so this is largely a proforma rubber stamp. It's why this is being done in lower court in closed session. The Magistrate was looking at her past record during the fact finding but it's almost unheard for this to not go through. And after this, now that the deal is ratified... Those records are gone... Anyone looking at her file Earth Prime side will see that she was extradited to the other Dimension and then nothing. Anyone looking at the other dimension side will she has a Government Record Number, Passport and not much else. Which is common for both this program and asylum seekers ??‍♀️

So uhh who's ready for more traumatic backstory? CW: For Queerphobia, War and Holocaust Imagery.

|||

|||
||||

Ch 6

Fuck why did I have to dream about  that? It’s maybe 5 a.m. when I wake up everything is gray and dim and my pullup is soaked because of course it is. I shuffle into the bathroom and throw my shirt into the hamper and drop the sodden underwear with a wet plop to the tile. Turn the shower on high heat. I step under just trying to get used to being in a body again. At some point Zehp comes in and just puts her arms around me. Shit  I’m really starting to catch feelings aren’t I? Haily comes in next. Doesn’t say a word. She just strips and gets in, starting to wash my hair while singing softly, some kind of lullaby. I feel my eyes getting heavy. Eventually my hair is rinsed and I find myself getting toweled off by my crush and carer.

I feel my eyes getting heavy as I’m put up on the table and diapered then into a clean tank top. "Come on hon let’s get you a few more hours." I can only nod as I’m led back to bed. “Top off actually?” Zephyr nods and smiles, whisking it  up and off then curling up around me after shoving me onto the bed. The skin to skin is really calming. Them naked and me in just a diaper. Hailey smiles from around the door still wrapped in a towel. “I’ll bring your breakfast in a couple hours”. Apparently by that point I was out cold and snoring. I would call that last bit slander though as I definitely do not snore… 

A few hours later I’m up and explaining to others over breakfast on the couch. Zeph is giving me a knowing expression. “Whelp I can say that I’ve been there and to be clear this is not me trying to make it a competition but… I’ve been there…” Tabbi chimes up “Wait you were arrested as well Zeph!?” Tabi’s eyes are wide like the proverbial saucers. “Yep. The Empire of Grausnall which invaded Sorrem my country and took over really, really did not like queers and labor organizers. I was as they would put it back home ‘fallen blooded’ and a dissident for being the union lead at the plant Allia, my partner, and I worked at.” Yuki: “So they were fascists, basically.”

“Yep…. And when they moved on to Belad next door we kicked off a strike to prevent them from using our plant to make tanks for the invasion. Allia and I were in the lead. She had been in contact with the resistance organized with support from other countries.”

Y: “My specialty is math but I’ve done enough social studies to guess what happens next…”

Zephyr nods “They came in with armored cars to break the barricades and we didn’t stand a chance. I got my left arm broken in multiple places and my left hip. Allia practically had her skull split”; Their voice cracks for a second as they pause to catch their breath. “After that is was a show trial before a military court of Grausnall.” 

Zephyr takes another breath as Sarah watches with concern “You don’t have to…” They squeeze her hand and smile faintly. “I’m okay. I want you all to… I’d like it… I’d like it if more people remembered her… Us…. And what we did..” Sarah squeezes their hand again. “I see you, and her.” 

“They charged us both with ‘Crimes against Order’, Sedition, Sabotage of War Production,  and of all the medieval bullshit; ‘Blasphemy and Witchcraft’.” She lets out a bitter, quiet, laugh. “Those last two just for existing, our very lives an affront to their ‘divine order’. I don’t know why they didn’t just kill us. I think they wanted a public example, left as a warning. That’s the only reason I could think of. But after the trial…” She shudders, Tabi leaning against her. “They gave us just enough time to be able to walk before they tattooed our convection onto us, shaved our heads and gave us fifty lashes each.” Tabi is looking slightly pail “So that’s… That’s why you have the scars on your back that you covered with the wings?” Zephyr nods “Could have had it removed when I got here but… I wanted to remember all of them, what all of us…” Sarah leans in. “Hey I get it, I wanted to wait to ask for a reason, for you to be ready.” She kisses their cheek and puts an arm around their shoulder. Zephyr can’t quite hold back the tears as they continue. “So, still in shock and half way passed out from the worst pain I had ever experienced up to that point they cut us loose onto the streets stripped naked. My case in particular, they wanted to make plain to everyone the; ‘Manifest reality of nature I had tried to deny and the affront of my pride before Heaven.’” Her chest heaves. “People that had been my neighbors, coworkers and friends threw garbage, glass bottles, rocks and literal shit as we ran. Not sure if it was horse or human. Some of them hated us others were just too scared of being seen as disloyal. That night as the first snows fell we held each other under a tarp completely freezing. Wishing they had shot us…. That’s how the end started and how I lost her…” Zephyr can’t hold back anymore tears flowing as her friends hold her. 

Hailey comes and sees the girls once again holding eachother and crying and turns to go get ice cream from the cafeteria because that stupid simple tiny gesture is all she can do.. Try to catch these girls when they fall. Be there to comfort them when the monsters come, to provide a safe, fun environment for them to rest. It’s what makes this job equally hard and rewarding. Just being there…

• Like 1