LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Healing (epilogue)

• 2 weeks later...

Epilogue

One month later
Jack pov

After the incident with Jessica and her family at the airport everything went back to normal although mommy was definitely a bit more cautious. She apologised profusely for what happened and the daycare compensated her for what happened. She was offered time off work to mentally recover but she refused. Once a week she would leave us with a babysitter to go to an appointment although I didn't know what for. There was another notable change. When she talked to molly after the incident she asked for a favor. To adopt Owen. I wasn't expecting to get a second brother but once the modifications done to him were reversed he cried and hugged me apologising for what almost happened to me and his small part in it. I couldn't help but feel awful for him.

Ryan and I assured him we didn't blame him and we were more concerned about his trauma. To say Owen was abused was the understatement of the century. He was only able to walk properly to try and stop us escaping because of nanomachines in his legs. When those wore off the next day he wasn't able to walk or even crawl properly. He had suffered so many beatings and being tased that surgery to undo the damage took hours even with the advanced nanomachines used. He also had his brain modified. It was essentially the opposite of what happened to me. His sex drive was through the roof before it was undone which is why he was happy with essentially being sexually assaulted by his mommy for so long. Yet another reason nobody had a problem with those monsters dying. Who's gonna defend a predator that prayed on someone like Owen? Nobody.

On top of all that he also suffered psychological abuse from basically everyone. His entire family were sold to breeders and he had to watch as they were taken away, he was in a class with a mix of littles and amazon children and was bullied by both and he was living with three abusive assholes. What made this all worse is he was a portal little forcibly taken from his dimension when he was a child. The fact he was still sane was a miracle. 

He quickly adapted and made friends at daycare easily enough although he had to adapt to being able to ask for things without having to worry about getting beaten for it. He even cried tears of joy when he found out his diaper would be changed without it being completely full with an entire day's worth of poop or more. Being able to actually talk with his fellow littles was apparently also a surreal experience. With all this even Kate left him alone. Even she was able to understand how horrible his life used to be. In fact mommy asked if he wanted some memories removed so he could forget about the horrible things he went through but he refused. He didn't want to forget. 

As for molly's new daughter to say she was an odd one would undersell it. Apparently the huge cleaver matchette thing on display in molly's mansion was something that ended up following said daughter through the portal with her by complete accident. Luckily it was just for display and not a real weapon. It was kinda cool and for some reason it had some Japanese kanji on the handle. When I pointed that out mommy muttered "so those are from a different language" I didn't question why she said that. I just assumed she had seen it before. 

Anyway Louise was apparently not a girl when she arrived but asked to be gender swapped. We were at her place when I asked "uh I don't mean to be rude but how did you get here anyway? If you don't mind me asking?"

She laughed and said "long story and you probably won't believe me but I was ceo of a company making a portal like they have here, found this dimension and used the portal to get here. Way less stressful being here and nobody has a problem with me not being the gender I was born as. Some people back home would not exactly approve. Scumbags"

My jaw visibly dropped at that. What were the odds? Just as I was about to explain that I knew her from before as if to taunt me she said "would've got here faster and probably without freaking mommy out by showing up with that replica weapon but sadly the top guy on the portal project tragically took his own life."

She looked genuinely sad. She always did care for her employees. So I broke the tension by saying "yeah about that... He's not dead. He got here using a portal on this side, replaced by a fake corpse and is now talking to you"

She gasped and said "I'm.... Sorry I had no idea. I didn't mean to drudge up bad memories"

I laughed it off and said "no problem besides I came here on purpose. That's how they get littles over here. They take people that are about to die."

Without really thinking Louise asked "so Owen how did you get here?" 

I immediately scolded her by saying "he isn't from here and I doubt he wants to think about that right now" 

She apologised but Owen spoke up "no it's fine. Me and my family were kidnapped from our dimension. Apparently it was a huge incident and we were far from the only people. Most were sold to breeders but the rest of us who weren't old enough were adopted. Unfortunately when we left that day my brother was left at home so I have no idea what happened to him. He must've thought the worst"

Owen almost started crying but I decided to hug him to try and comfort him. Louise said "don't worry that'll never happen again. My company is likely working on a trade deal with this dimension as we speak. I'm sure that'll make it impossible for kidnapping amazons to pull that stunt again what with both sides monitoring each other."

We all started playing and so began the rest of our lives and the end of our hardships. Those are for amazons after all and I had a pleasent surprise for Owen that would surely cheer him right up. 

---
Meanwhile
Dimension: C-137 

"just 5 more minutes and we can fire the fucking thing so just wait till then OK? They're not moving let's just hope they stay that way" I yelled into the radio in a panic

I couldn't believe what had happened. An army of giants showed up out of nowhere and started abducting people left right and center. Their armour was so strong tanks couldn't even dent it. All we could do was use high calibre EMP rounds to stop them for a bit. What these people wanted was unknown as the top brass weren't willing to share what the neural link cameras of captured soldiers showed them. The only weapon we had that would pierce their armour was the vast array of satellites the government paid some private contractor to build. The array was called megiddo meaning.... I had no idea what it means but it fired extremely small but powerful lasers that would blow their brains out. 

"1 minute remaining"

Apparently this invasion had something to do with some technology being worked on somewhere now deep in enemy territory but I couldn't access it to confirm. Whatever it is I doubt the intention was an invasion from humans so huge we were babies in comparison. Perhaps that difference was why they hadn't killed us. I shook my head at that. No way could they see veteran soldiers as babies even with the size difference. Anyway we tried nukes before this but somehow they were all redirected. The man that fired them apparently killed himself from the guilt of how many people died as a result. There are two global superpowers. One is a nuclear wasteland and the other was invaded by giants. 'if this fails what will happen to the rest of the world I wondered'

"Megiddo is ready to fire"

At that I said to the giants that couldn't possibly hear me "die. May the wrath of the gods pierce you." and slammed my hand on the activation button.

Just then I heard the sound of a hologram activating and the system said "megiddo firing has failed. Code 871"

I then heard a familiar voice behind me say "sorry but it has to be this way"

I turned to see it was the hologram. My last words before the control room was breached was "you bastard. You doomed us all" 

---

And there we go ended one story and foreshadowed the next one I plan to write. Thanks for your patience as I kept procrastinating with writing this.

I'll probably wait till I've finished or at least nearly finished before I start posting next time

Hope you enjoyed this one

• Like 6
  • Random3435 changed the title to Healing (epilogue)
  • 1 year later...