LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Mess

I had hot wings for dinner last night.  Then had some hot salsa n chips before bed. Now I'm sitting in a nice, big, Hot mess.  Feels really good. 

• Like 1

Funny, years ago when a kid did something wrong a dad might say, "I'm really going to warm your bottom!", meaning the kid was going to get a spanking!  Now a warm bottom might be because you ate too much spicy food before messing your diaper!  How times have changed!

13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Funny, years ago when a kid did something wrong a dad might say, "I'm really going to warm your bottom!", meaning the kid was going to get a spanking!  Now a warm bottom might be because you ate too much spicy food before messing your diaper!  How times have changed!

Could mean both.  Could get my butt heated up really good with a good paddling,  then keep it hot sitting in a hot mess.

56 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Could mean both.  Could get my butt heated up really good with a good paddling,  then keep it hot sitting in a hot mess.

The spanking would do a real good job on the mess and move it around all over and I tell you, you deserve that.  WACK WACK WACK WACK SQUISH SQUISH SQUISH  ooooooooooooooooooooo feels so gooc

• Like 1