LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jacqueline Isn't Here - Chapter 3 (Updated June 12th, 2021) (Steaminess 5/5)

A somewhat lengthy introduction for this story. Feel free to skip it if you just want to get to the kinky content! 

I wasn't originally going to post this story here. It was going to be a Patreon exclusive novel, posted a chapter at a time, to celebrate hitting a milestone goal over there. 

However, Patreon just recently took issue with some of my more overtly kinky stories, and this is one of them. I can't post this story on Patreon, but I don't want to abandon it, so it's going to be a public story instead. There shouldn't be any changes to the content otherwise - This work is going to be very kinky, though that's not to say that I don't have a well outlined plot in mind as well. 

I also dipped below that milestone goal as a result of people unsubscribing when Patreon made me remove some stories, which... yeah. But I'm already doing this story. 

Please, feel free to leave your commentary and thoughts in the comments! I want to know how you feel about this story. I've put a lot of though and effort into outlining it, and I'm very excited to tell it. I hope you enjoy!

Now, additionally, a disclaimer: 

Also, I don't always do this, and I'm not going to put a reminder at the start of every chapter, but this whole story needs a content warning. 
The plot will delve heavily into CNC play, and may involve coercion and blur the lines into non-consent at certain points as the main character explores kink play in extreme ways. It will get VERY mean. I know that's not for everyone. 
I'd like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. The ultimate safeword lies with *you*. If at any point you feel uncomfortable while reading this, please stop reading and wait until you feel ready to continue. Just because something's really kinky and fun to read, doesn't mean it can't also be intense and even unhealthy. 

(I also don't want to overblow it and make it sound like I've written the most shocking work of fiction ever. This isn't a shock horror story. It's still a work of AB/DL erotica, and I still wrote it with the purpose of being kinky and fun to read. There will be scenes where characters are punished to the point of tears, though, so fair warning.) 

Chapter 1 

The comments were buzzing as Dolly spoke into the camera. She was naked, laying on her back, positioned in such a way that the viewers could easily see between her legs. “Now, you all have to promise not to tell my Mommy that I’m doing this, okay?” 

For a fairly new performer, she had a surprisingly large audience. Some aggressive pre-video marketing, and paying some of her peers, had ensured that Dolly would get a lot of people watching her tonight. The live video had several dozen people who’d all paid to watch, and the recording would likely do pretty well. It wasn’t record breaking numbers, but ‘Dolly’ didn’t want record breaking numbers. 

She just wanted enough people watching that it was unmistakably an audience. And enough people that she could have her vibrator hooked up to a bot that would run whenever she got a one dollar donation. It was low, but that’s because she wanted it to be low. It would only be a short pulse, but people could chain donations as much as they wanted, like potato chips. 

“I’m not supposed to play on my own,” Dolly said, winking. “Mommy says I could get stuck, and that’d just be no good, but you’ll keep my secret, right?” 

It was a performance, but one that the audience was willing to buy into. Spreading her legs, Dolly displayed the diaper she was laying on, but she didn’t tape it up just yet. There was preparation she had to do. 

Holding it up so the camera could see, she unwrapped a little wax bullet that could defeat even the most stubborn of potty training in about twenty minutes. Dolly wasn’t just relying on the suppository, though; she’d taken an oral laxative a few hours prior that she could feel gurgling inside. She didn’t want to leave this up to chance. 

Showing herself off, she inserted the suppository, moaning slightly as she pushed it deep up inside herself. 

“Now,” she said, reaching off camera and seizing her bullet vibrator, which she’d already lubricated before starting. She held it up. “Since I’ve got nobody else to play with, you’ll play with me, right? Just a little donation and this thing will buzz and make me feel so good.” She winked, then slid it in herself.

Unsurprisingly, the vibrator started buzzing almost immediately, and she grinned and bit her lip, moaning loudly. “Mmm-mmph! Oh, yes.” 

This was no place to stop, though. She had to time it right. Wriggling her butt so that she was centered just right on the diaper, she reached down, folding it into place, moving it snugly so that it was wrapped around her waist, taping it tightly and running her hand over the front, making it crinkle as she pressed the padding into herself. 

“I really hope Mommy doesn’t catch me like this,” she said. “It’d just be awful. She might punish me! Oh well, that’s a risk I’m willing to take.” 

Reaching off camera again, she produced a long, rubber dildo gag. Like everything else, she’d picked it out very carefully. So many gags were purely decorative, looking nice but only working for the illusion of restraint - she could spit them out easily. This one, though, had an extra strap that went over her nose and down the back of her head, and it was six inches long so that it’d almost touch the back of her throat. She’d be rendered almost completely mute, only able to mumble and moan incoherently. 

Of course, her Mommy wasn’t ‘gone’. She was in the next room, waiting for her cue to come in and continue the roleplay. They’d arranged a safeword beforehand; if Dolly snapped her fingers three times, they would cut the video and end the game. Dolly didn’t expect that she would. 

The audience didn’t need to know any of this. They could piece it together, sure, and it was in a disclaimer deep in the video description, but to the casual viewer she was going to be helpless. 

Once the gag was in her mouth and buckled tightly over her face, Dolly reached down, wrapping a pair of leather cuffs around her feet. There was no need to lock these, but she did anyways, making a loud ‘click’ for the microphone. 

While she was doing this, someone watching turned on the vibrator. “Mmm-mmm,” Dolly moaned, closing her eyes and groaning in pleasure. She couldn’t say much in thank you, but she arched her back in pleasure, making it obvious that she was enjoying this. 

Next, she held up a handcuff key, right up for the camera to see. She palmed it between her fingers, making it obvious that she’d have it on hand the whole time. 

That established, she leaned back, reaching up to one of the cuffs on the corner of her bedframe. With a click, she locked one hand in place, then leaned back. This was tricky, because the last cuff went around the hand that was holding the key, and she had to carefully maneuver her wrist so that she could-

Click. 

Ding. 

She blinked. The key had slipped out of her hand, falling very visibly onto the floor, to an open patch on the ground where it would be visible on camera. 

Her eyes went wide, and she looked at the camera, trying to convey as clearly as possible what she wanted the audience to know. Oh no! I’m actually stuck! 

Naturally, one of her viewers used this moment to donate, making the vibrator buzz inside her. She moaned in pleasure, yet again. She was ‘trapped’, and ‘helpless’, for her viewers to ‘torment’. 

And, with the suppository brewing inside her, soon her diaper would be full and heavy, too. Before that happened, there was just one more thing for Dolly to do. 

Tensing her muscles, Dolly released her bladder… 

The front of her diaper quickly drank up the liquid, the blue stripe on front fading instantly and turning to a yellow stain. Wet and hot, the accident was accompanied by a pulse of the bullet vibrator. 

The woman on camera’s eyes went wide and she squirmed, making ambiguous noises into the gag. “MMM! MMM!” 

She tugged at the handcuffs, but they were solid and real. No fake props. Her steel bedframe held up without bending, leaving her locked down and unable to resist or escape. 

Now that the show had begun, the donations came in hot and fast. It was programmed so that if donations overlapped, the vibration speed would increase, and now they were coming in so much that three and four overlapped at once. The sensation was intense, and as she yanked against her restraints, trying desperately to wriggle free, the rapid-fire donations overtook her senses. Her whole body tensed and strained as they ripped an orgasm out of her. 

The people watching weren’t merciful. There was no rest period for her. The vibrator kept going, even as the sensation was unbearably intense, going well past the point of pleasure. She gasped, sucking in air through her nose, legs twisting and kicking against the leather restraints. 

And, all the while, the suppository was melting inside her, working with the other drugs she’d taken to demolish her control. 

The pulsing vibrator ripped another orgasm out of her. And another. There was no stopping it, even though they’d long since passed ‘pleasure’ and it was just heat and overwhelming sensation. 

She couldn’t track time, except by the building pressure, and the string of rising and falling vibration that she had absolutely no control over. Her eyes watered and she started to cry, but those cries were accompanied by helpless sounds that could only be interpreted as moans. 

When ten minutes had passed, she was almost incoherent, and the audience was starting to lose interest. She was, finally, given a moment to breathe, panting into the deep-throating gag, tears running down her cheeks. 

It was Dolly’s fantasy, of course. If she snapped her fingers three times, the torture would end instantly. 

There was just one more element to complete it. 

Her body couldn’t resist anymore. The suppository won out, and while she panted and whimpered on the bed, a loud, persistent blrrrttghhhbht echoed from beneath her diaper. It was easy to hear in the video, even if her squirm of discomfort and wrinkling nose didn’t indicate what was happening. Her diaper swelled around the seat, bulging ever so slightly as it was filled with a tidal wave of foul muck. 

That got the interest of the viewers, and the donation stream resumed once again. The vibrator fired up once more, more intense than ever. 

“MMMMMM!” 

The sound was louder than any before. She was screaming into the gag as, finally, Mommy opened the door and walked in.

This was planned out, too. Mommy stepped in so that she was visible on camera, looking down at the struggling, whimpering, sobbing form on the bed, then over at the camera, pinching her nose. Looking down, she said, “Yuck, you stink. Did you make a mess in your diaper? You know I warned you about this, but you didn’t listen! And now look at you!” 

Bending down, she picked up the handcuff key, but she didn’t move to unlock the cuffs.

Instead, Mommy said, “If you’re going to be this irresponsible, then I’ve got no choice but to punish you.” 

Grabbing her arm, Mommy lifted and twisted. The ankle restraints and handcuffs had enough slack that she could be rolled over, though it meant she had to cross her arms, and put her heavy, brown diaper seat in the air for the camera to see. 

“This!” Mommy said, raising her hand and smacking the back of the diaper hard, eliciting a loud SMACK! “Is!” SMACK! “What!” SMACK! “Babies!” SMACK! “Get!” SMACK! “When!” SMACK! “They!” SMACK! “Don’t!” SMACK! “Listen!” SMACK! “To!” SMACK! “Mommy!” 

The sobs got louder. The viewers were donating so fast that the buzz of the vibrator sounded like someone was running a lawnmower inside her diaper. Even with the padding of the diaper and the layer of muck that squelched with every impact, the spanks had to be painful. Mommy knew how to leave bruises when she wanted to, and before this scene, Dolly had requested that she hit as hard as she could. 

The woman on the bed was a sobbing wreck. 

Her diaper was filthy and heavy, sagging around her ankles, over a butt that would be bright red and bruising if it was visible. The orgasm torture had gone on for fifteen minutes now, utterly relentless. 

Utterly humiliating. 

Utterly helpless. 

Mommy hesitated, for a moment. Giving a moment where she could have snapped three times, indicating her safeword. 

No safeword came. 

Taking that as permission to move forward with the scene, Mommy pressed her hand into the seat of the diaper, smushing the mess hard into the tender bottom beneath. “Ugh, you can’t even keep your diapers clean, you smelly, filthy little baby.” 

Pushing, Mommy rolled her over again, so that her arms and legs were twisted up, pressing her thighs together and making the diaper squelch even more. Reaching off camera, Mommy retrieved a tube of IcyHot, then stepped up onto the bed, mounting the sobbing form and sitting on her, so that her thighs straddled the outside of the abused diaper. 

“Here’s what we’re going to do, to make sure you learn your lesson,” she said, squirting the contents of the tube into her hands. “You’re going to be perfectly still and perfectly quiet for ten seconds. Then, I’ll change your diaper and let you out.”

The woman barely responded, but her head nodded a little and she seemed to tense. 

It took a few moments for her to properly fall silent, her choked, gagged whimpers trailing off, so that it was just the sound of the buzzing vibrator. The audience, it seemed, wanted to make this challenge as hard as possible. 

She fought, anyways, holding perfectly still.

“One, two, three-” Mommy started counting off, before rubbing the viscous liquid from her hands onto the hard tips of the woman’s exposed nipples. Heat and cold on such a sensitive place made her yelp, and that yelp was accompanied by more whimpers and cries as the sensory overload continued to pummel her. 

Mommy shook her head. “No. Again. One, two, three…”

Holding tight and tense, she fought. Her will was almost completely broken, but she resisted the vibrating bullet, the pain from her spanking, the heat that was burning on her exposed breasts, even the awful stink and weight of her diaper. 

“... Ten.” 

Mommy stood up, leaned over, and looked away from the figure on the bed. 

“Now I bet you all enjoyed that, didn’t you? Or do you think I should be meaner next time?”

Reaching up, she pressed a button on the stream setup, killing the connection to the vibrator.

Abused as it was by all of the wriggling, it flopped off of Dolly’s waist, onto the bed. Next, Mommy moved up and pulled away the gag in her mouth, so that she could finally speak. 

“How’s my naughty girl?” Mommy asked, as she started undoing the restraints.

Her lips were soaked with drool, and it took Dolly a long moment to find her voice. “Oh my goddd…” she purred. “That was incredible.”

Nobody except her knew the truth. 

Hey, psst. It's me, the author. Did you enjoy that? If so, would you consider supporting my writing? I'm able to write what I want to write and as often as I do because of support from my readers. 

Want to help me out, but don't have money? There's an easy way to do that, too! Leave a comment telling me what you think of this story, or just saying if you liked it! Audience feeback is enormously helpful for me. 

Because of the trouble with Patreon, I've set up an account with Subscribestar, an alternative website that functions like Patreon but is more open to NSFW and kink content. I can post everything I write there, and you are welcome to subscribe and help me pay my bills over there: 

Alternatively, my Patreon is still up! I can't post everything I write there, but anything that can't get posted to Patreon will just get posted here and on my other accounts. I get supported the same either way, and I can't express my gratitude enough.
  • Like 5

A little bit rougher than I would like personally but I felt comfortable knowing it was all an act and part of the game

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

A little bit rougher than I would like personally but I felt comfortable knowing it was all an act and part of the game

I figured this would be rough for some readers, hence the warning at the beginning. This is about as hardcore as it's going to get; I thought about toning it down a bit for this chapter, but I decided that it would be best to start with things being 'as bad as it gets'. 

I'm also trying not to include spoilers here, but I should mention that some of the plot later on will involve the line between it being an act and not being an act will be blurred, as the thrill-seeking protagonist creates situations for herself where she is increasingly helpless. The scenes won't be any rougher than this one, (in fact, most will be less rough,) but the character's ability to safeword out of the situation she put herself in might not exist. 

(Extra sidenote: This isn't purely for smut reasons. I have actual narrative goals here beyond just writing kinky fun, but I don't want to tip my cards just yet.) 

Chapter 2

Jacqueline blinked. 

She wasn’t on camera this time. The room was the same, a windowless interior space roughly fifteen feet across, but that was about all that was similar. There was no streaming set up, no bed. She wasn’t bound to anything. 

She was bound, just not to anything. 

A gag was in her mouth, hard rubber holding her jaw open. It didn’t silence her, but it rendered her words into mere noise, and with straps going around and above her head, there was no way to spit it out. 

The straightjacket over her body, pinning her arms to her body, gave her an instant sense of claustrophobia. She jerked and twisted, but her arms were held fast, with only a hint of wiggle room. 

It almost distracted from the diaper around her waist. 

It was only damp, at least. Just a little wet, held in place with four sticky tapes and one strap from the straightjacket. Not much of a smell, and it certainly wasn’t the sagging mess that her last diaper had been, though her bladder felt ready to add more to it. 

She sat up sharply, looking around. 

The room was empty. Just a door with a metal latch and a combination lock holding it shut. Next to the lock, there was a stickynote. 

Jacqueline frowned, fighting off the urge to just keep struggling in the jacket. It was difficult to stand without using her arms to balance. She pressed her back against the wall, using it for support, pushing up with ler legs.

Upright, she wobbled for a moment, then waddled to the door to read the stickynote.

‘Combination is 626 - A big girl should have no trouble opening it - Be sure to hurry, you don’t want another spanking! - ❤️ Mommy’ 

Her eyes widened and her brow furrowed as Jacqueline read the note. 

It carried an implicit message. If she entered the combination, she could leave. If she didn’t, well… 

She needed to enter the combination. 

She inspected the combination lock. It had a spring-loaded cover over the combination. She tried pushing at the cover with her nose, but it wouldn’t move, and even if she could get the cover to the side, there was no way to turn the numbers. 

Jacqueline needed her hands.

She stepped back, breathing deeply. Escaping before she had to use her diaper again was her goal. She didn’t know what ‘hurry’ meant. 

Shutting her eyes, Jacqueline took a few deep breaths. 

There weren’t any tools in the room she could use. Nothing sharp or hard that could be used for leverage. It was totally empty, except for the door and the sticky note and the things she was wearing on her person. 

She tried wriggling again. There was a little room for her arms to shimmy from side to side, and when she did, she could feel the strap around her back moving. 

Squirming, Jacqueline struggled with the jacket. With the little amount of play she had in it, there was enough room to-

“Mmmph!” She squeaked, suddenly, as she felt an alarming buzz start up in the front of the diaper. 

Bending over, she looked down and saw what she’d missed before - stuck to the back of the strap that held her diaper snugly in place, a flat, plastic vibrator was stuck in place, and something had triggered it to start. 

She bit down on the gag, cheeks flushing as the sensation distracted her from her task.
There was only so much she could focus on at once. The claustrophobia, the restriction, and now the vibrator buzzing away, she had to stop again, sliding down the wall into a sitting position. 

Deep breaths. 

After a minute or so, the vibration stopped, and the concern that it might kick back into place was just more motivation to keep trying. 

The strap. It had play. Sitting against the wall, she tried lifting her legs and moving her arms, shimmying side to side to get it out from beneath her, but there wasn’t that much play. The strap holding her sleeves together wouldn’t go past her waist. 

She tried the other way. Pushing against the wall for support again, she stood, wobbled, and then pulled up. 

Bingo. It took a lot of wriggling and effort, but the sleeves moved over her head. 

Her arms weren’t free, but they had mobility. Sleeves covered her hands and a strap held her arms together. With them in front of her body, though, she had a range of motion that she’d previously lacked. 

Before she could celebrate this victory, though…

Brrrrr.

Her face flushed, and she was once again distracted from escaping her situation. 

It was hard to tell if things had gotten more intense or not. The vibrator sent pulses of sensation up her back, and she bit down on the gag, taking deep breaths through her nose. 

Another minute passed, and when it was done, she needed a few moments to recover. The pressure on her bladder had grown more intense, but it wasn’t yet at desperation levels. 

Getting back to her feet, Jacqueline found that it was easier to move around when she could use her arms for balance. She didn’t need to use the wall for support, she was able to just stand upright. 

Waddling back to the padlock, she tried again, pressing the sleeves of the straightjacket into the combination cover. 

No dice. She could sort of get the cover to slide to the side, but then she couldn’t get the combination dials to spin. 

Back to the jacket. 

She could open and close her hand. It didn’t give her much control, but it gave her enough to grab things, sort of. Fumbling at her back, she felt at the straps holding the jacket over her body. It was hard to tell, but by wriggling and moving her back, she guessed that there were three buckled straps. If she could get those loose, there’d be enough play that she’d be able to get the crotch strap free, and once that was free, the jacket would just slide right off. 

And all that was going to take was effort. 

Jacqueline was determined to escape. The pressure on her bladder reminded her of the ticking clock, but it wasn’t awful. Besides, she cared less about wetting herself, and more about the prospect of another spanking. 

So, she got to work, pawing at her back. Going by sense of feel was hard, especially when she was feeling everything through a thick layer of cotton fabric, and her only way to manipulate things was to fumble through the jacket and try to squeeze whatever she could get her paws on. 

Grumbling into her gag, she worked at it, spinning in place to try and get a better angle like a dog chasing its own tail, until…

Cli-clack-clack-clack. 

The sound of the metal buckle rattling as she pulled it free was relief. Just two to-

“MMpHH!” She squeaked, loudly, jumping in the air as she felt the vibrator kick into high gear. 

The mixed sensation, frustration, and simple burning feelings that it brought up from deep inside Jacqueline were enough to drop her to the floor. It was definitely stronger this time, and her concentration shattered. It wasn’t just that there was a vibrator pressed to her diaper, there was something… more. She wasn’t sure. 

And, just before she could be pushed into climax, the vibration stopped.

She sat up.

Someone was watching. They had to be. The timing was too perfect for it to be anything else - how would they know she’d just gotten free from a buckle? 

But… though she walked a circle of the room to look for one, she couldn’t see a camera, or a viewport, or anywhere to hide and watch. The door didn’t even have a gap beneath it or a keyhole to peer through. 

People do know what she was up to, though, even if she couldn’t perceive any observers. 

If that was how it was going to be, it was how it would be. She proceeded to work on the next buckle. It was harder in some ways, having to reach further down her back, but with the first buckle free, she had a lot more range of motion for the jacket. With only a few minutes of squirming, it came free, and she braced herself for the inevitable vibration.

It came, right on queue, and she leaned back against the wall, biting down on the gag and riding it out. 

Only one buckle to go. 

She was going to make it, easily, without needing to use the diaper. It seemed like she was moving quickly, which made the threat of the spanking a non-issue, too. She just had to get the last buckle, which, now that she had a high range of motion with most of the jacket loose, was not difficult at all. 

Jacqueline braced herself, expecting the vibrator to kick in at whatever it’s highest setting was, but nothing happened. It stayed dormant. 

Frowning, she reached down, pulling the last buckle free from around her damp diaper. It wasn’t hard, with the other three buckles all open. 

As she got it free, though, she suddenly felt her bladder release. 

There was no warning. No building of sensation. She just started to pee in her diaper, helplessly wetting herself. 

That was concerning, but she didn’t take the time to worry about it. She pulled the straightjacket over her head, and was finally, mercifully, free.

The gag had no lock, and with access to her fingers, she could unbuckle it in a heartbeat. 

“Ffffuuuck,” she said, moving her jaw once the hard ball was gone, working out the soreness. Just one last thing to remove. She didn’t precisely want to be naked, but she wasn’t going to be stuck in a diaper.

Bending over, she pulled the tapes free, letting the sodden padding fall to the

She stood up, blinking a few times, then stretched. “Goddamn I’m good,” she said, stepping up to the door and entering the combination on the padlock with free, dextrous. It popped free, and she was able to open the door.

Her mommy was on the other side, with an amused expression and a fully charged hitachi. “Hi there, Heidi. Has someone been naughty?” 

Heidi grinned. “How fast was I?” 

“Thirty five minutes,” Mommy said, raising the hitachi for emphasis. “I think someone deserves a little reward, don’t you?” 

Hey, do you enjoy my writing? Do you want to support more writing like it? 
Consider subscribing to me on Patreon or Subscribestar

This story is 'too steamy' for Patreon, so I can't post it there, which means that I'm posting it without the one week early access. But you can still help keep me afloat with your contributions, and if you subscribe on SubscribeStar, you'll also see this content over there!

• Like 5
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to Jacqueline Isn't Here - Chapter 2 (Updated May 15th, 2021) (Steaminess 5/5)
22 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Are the changing names (“Dolly”, “Heidi”, “Jacqueline”) references to the title of the story?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "References", but they are plot relevant. Different names are used depending on factors like who the pov character is, what the situation is, and... other things. Spoilery things. ;)

59 minutes ago, PeculiarChangeling said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "References", but they are plot relevant. 

I meant to ask whether the changing names might be related to a non-obvious interpretation of the title. Won’t ask more, because, as you hint, spoilers.

• 4 weeks later...

Chapter 3

Jacqueline blinked, sitting up and looking around. 

She was almost naked, and in the same room as always, though it’d been redecorated once again. There was a bed, or… no, a crib, with low bars and a few stuffed animals decorating it. Though Jacqueline was inside the crib, she wasn’t trapped in it - the bars weren’t high enough to stop her from climbing out. 

In fact, the only thing with a lock in the room seemed to be the gag on her face, held with two straps - one around her head, one over it, help in place with a little padlock she could feel rattling at the back. Even the slightly damp diaper around her waist wasn’t locked on by anything, and since her hands were free, she ripped it off immediately. 

Jacqueline blinked, sitting up and looking around. 

She was in the same room. She blinked, her brow furrowing. She was in the crib with the stuffies, a gag locked over her face, free to climb out. 

Clambering over the edge of the crib, she got to her feet. She was in another damp diaper, warm and squishy, so before doing anything else she bent over and removed it.

Jacqueline blinked, laying back and groaning. Grabbing one of the stuffies, she pushed it to her face and shouted into it, a wordless sound of exasperation. 

Before even sitting up in the crib and looking around, she shimmied out of it, stretching the material and popping a couple tapes so she could discard the puffy garment. 

Jacqueline-

“GGGHHHH!” She screamed, frustration coming through without any need for defined words. 

Her gag still stole her capacity for speech. The diaper around her waist was still wet, and she could feel an uncomfortable pressure building in her guts. 

When she sat up this time, looking around the room, there was a sticky note on the far wall. She got out of the crib, waddling over to read the message. 

‘Waste another diaper, and the next one will be taped to your face. I’m being nice. Don’t ruin it.’ 

She swallowed, a thin line of drool escaping out of her lips and down her chin. There wasn’t much else in the room. Not even a shirt, or anything she could wear to hide her diaper. It seemed futile to try the handle of the door, but she did it anyways, and…

It opened. It wasn’t locked. 

The room beyond was unmistakably a sex dungeon, and one more explicit than the simple, almost boring room she’d been trapped in. An X-cross was set against a wall, hardpoints hung from the ceiling, and various spanking implements were arranged on a tidy rack against the wall. All looked to be expensive, well cared for, and used often.

Jacqueline walked through the room, eyeing the furniture and checking the door on the far side. It, too, was unlocked, and took her up a flight of stairs. 

She could see daylight. Going up the steps, it quickly became obvious that she’d been in a basement this whole time, but was finally getting to a space with windows. Watching out for ‘Mommy’, Jacqueline stepped onto the ground floor, peering around.

It was just a house. A nice house, cleaned and furnished, with a staircase going up to the second floor, but just a house. Not a porn set, or anything more sinister - someone lived here. Covering her naked chest with her arms, Jacqueline started exploring the space, looking for something to take off her gag, or something she could put on that wasn’t either erotic or absorbant. 

Upstairs seemed like the best bet. As she was walking up, a mild cramp struck her and she paused, steadying herself on the handrail, before renewing her efforts to find clothes. 

The door on the right was unlocked, and led to a bathroom. Nothing useful was there - the toilet was open for use, sure, but she wasn’t about to take off her diaper and try it. 

The other two doors were both locked. Dropping down onto all fours she was able to peek under the crack and see that one was a bedroom and the other was an office space, but the handles both had key locks that prevented her from getting in. While the bedroom likely had a wardrobe she could pilfer, it wouldn’t be accessible to her. 

Going back downstairs, then, she continued her search, avoiding any open windows. With a bit of careful maneuvering around the space she was able to approach them sideways and close the blinds, giving her a bit of privacy, at least from the neighbors. 

Not that it would help, if her goal was to avoid being observed. 

The main floor had an open floorplan, revolving around the central pair of stairs going up and down. To the right of the stairs, a living room that spanned the depth of the house, to the left, a dining room towards the front and a kitchen towards the back. And, behind the kitchen, she struck the jackpot.

The laundry room. A washer, a drier, and a basket of dirty laundry awaiting the wash. 

She didn’t care that the clothes were a little sweaty and rumpled from being used. She just needed something to wear, to cover up her diaper. Picking a long, breezy dress, she pulled it on and then went looking in the kitchen for a knife that could cut through leather straps. 

There just wasn’t enough time. For one, another cramp hit her, signalling that she’d need to use her diaper very soon. For another, she heard the jiggle of a handle and then the the creak of a the front door. 

“I’m home!” the woman, who Jacqueline knew only as ‘Mommy’, called, walking down the stairs to the basement to check on her.

Jacqueline froze. She couldn’t leave yet, not with the gag still strapped in her mouth. On the other hand, there just weren’t many places to hide from Mommy in the house. 

Looking around, she weighed her options. There was a door between the kitchen and the living room she hadn’t yet tried. If it was a closet, she could maybe curl up, hope that Mommy would think she’d already escaped, and then wait for her to leave. 

It was her best bet, especially since she could hear the stairs creaking again as Mommy came back up. “Baby? Where’d you run off to?” 

Without a moment to lose, Jacqueline ran to the door, opened it, and ducked inside. It wasn’t a closet, though - it was a bathroom. Even still, it had the potential to work as a hiding space if she was silent. 

“I can hear you running around up here!” Mommy called. “Are you hiding?” 

Jacqueline looked around the bathroom. There was a little window, maybe she could get it open and slip out, but with the gag still on her face… 

The bathroom door opened behind her and Jacqueline whirled, looking up at Mommy with a guilty expression. 

“Aha! There you are,” Mommy said, beaming at her. “Now, why are we playing hide and seek?”

Jacqueline squirmed under Mommy’s happy smirk. The taller woman didn’t look mad or upset, just amused at the thought that Jacqueline could have hid from her in the first place. She looked over her shoulder, eyes going to the window just for a moment.

Mommy misread the glance, looking down at the toilet. “Ooh, I think I know what this is about. You wanted to use the potty, but you couldn’t remember how to take off your diapers. Is that right?” 

It wasn’t, but as if on cue, the cramps hit Jacqueline again, and this time she couldn’t fight them off. Whimpering into her gag, she started to fill her diaper involuntarily, face turning pink as she realized, not just what she was doing, but how inevitable this all was. 

She had been doomed from the moment she got out of the crib. There just wasn’t enough time for her to get out.

Mommy’s smirk stayed in place as she watched Jacqueline helplessly fill up her diaper, and it even persisted as the smell struck her and she had to wrinkle her nose in response. “Aww, see, that’s why we put you in a diaper,” she teased, gently. “Isn’t that better than having an accident all over yourself? Now, let’s go get you out of that stinky diaper and into something fresh and nice and clean, okay?” 

There was no escape this time. She had only two options, to resist and fail, or to meekly go along. 

She didn’t want to think about the consequences of resisting at this juncture, so she hung her head and nodded. 

“Good girl,” Mommy said, leaning over to give her a small kiss on the forehead. She took Jacqueline’s hand, leading her back towards the stairs. Before they made it, though, she paused. “I’m sorry, am I being too nice?”

Jacqueline froze, eyes widening. 

“I know, I know,” Mommy continued, winking. “You like it a little meaner. Don’t worry, I can accommodate that.” 

Frowning, Jacqueline looked around the room. She tried to mewl out a response through the gag, but all that came out was a low grumble and a trickle of drool down her chin. 

“You actually thought you could make it to the potty?” Mommy said, finally turning to look at Jacqueline incredulously. “What, a helpless little baby like you? Don’t be ridiculous. All you’re good for is filling your diapers - even if you could make it to the potty, what would you do?” 

Realizing the sudden turn that things had taken, Jacqueline looked at the door, reconsidering her options, but Mommy grabbed her wrist with an iron grip and pulled her towards the stairs. No longer gently leading her, Mommy was forcing her down the steps whether she wanted to go or not. 

“You will use your diapers, and you won’t argue, and you’re going to like it,” Mommy insisted, as Jacqueline struggled to keep up without squelching the contents of her diaper more than she had to. Reaching the sex dungeon, Mommy pointed to one of the hardpoints, where a pair of leather cuffs were dangling. “Arms up.”

Jacqueline shook her head, trying to convey pleading with her eyes. 

“I can be meaner, if you push me,” Mommy said. “Either put your arms up, or I’ll put your smelly, filthy diaper up over my knee and see how many spanks it takes to break your brattiness.” “That’s what you want, right?” 

Shaking her head again, Jacqueline tried to think how to communicate with Mommy, but with the gag in place, she couldn’t. 

“Then put. Your. Arms. Up.” Mommy demanded.

Jacqueline obeyed, allowing herself to be cuffed. The height of the hardpoint meant that if she didn’t fully extend her arms and stand on the balls of her feet, she’d be dangling. 

Mommy grabbed the hem of Jacqueline’s dress. “Now, about this. Is it a joke? Wearing my clothes, pretending you’re a grown up? You’re not a grown up.” With her other hand, she reached back, pressing her fingers into the seat of Jacqueline’s diaper, forcing the mess around. “Grown ups don’t make big, smelly messes in their diapers. Do they?” 

She shook her head. 

“So, are you a grown up?” 

She shook her head again. 

“And you decided to make fun of me by pretending to be one.”

This time, when Jacqueline shook her head, Mommy didn’t believe her. “I’m half tempted to just leave you here,” she said. “Let you stew in your own stinky, poopy diaper until you can’t remember why you ever thought you were a big girl. You would hate that, wouldn’t you? Being left in time out, not even able to play with yourself?” 

Jacqueline nodded. 

“That’s what I thought.” Mommy walked away, out of Jacqueline’s field of view, though she kept talking. “What do you think? Should I be nice to her, and let her have her fun? Or should I see how mean I can get before she has to use her safe words?”
  • Like 3
  • PeculiarChangeling changed the title to Jacqueline Isn't Here - Chapter 3 (Updated June 12th, 2021) (Steaminess 5/5)