LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

8 months without big boy pants

It has been 8 months since I have worn any big boy underwear. It has been just diapers day and night for me. I will never go back. I have no interest in being potty trained again. I really do believe that I would have to go through potty training again to get full control back. I don’t even really think about “going” anymore. I know I am going when I feel it get warm down there, but by then, it’s too late. I like that I need diapers and that I’m really just a big toddler all the time now. I kind of dress more little kid…ish full time now. It’s just easier for me and it makes me feel “right” inside and out.   

• Like 4

Congrats, @Pampertimmy - I know the feeling of never wanting to go back to "big boy underwear" again. It's quite the accomplishment having gone eight months full-time in diapers; it takes commitment, planning, and, one way or the other, it teaches you some things! Cheers my friend, and stay damp. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2021 at 9:41 AM, Mindylou said:

Congratulations! I'm on that path too! Day 22 for me. Panties are just used as Diaper covers at this point. 

Congratulation 22 days 24/7 I dont know how you guys doing it

Do you mind asking you why panties over a diaper, is that a psychological protection when you are work or something like that

On 5/11/2021 at 1:51 PM, Pampertimmy said:

It has been 8 months since I have worn any big boy underwear. It has been just diapers day and night for me. I will never go back. I have no interest in being potty trained again. I really do believe that I would have to go through potty training again to get full control back. I don’t even really think about “going” anymore. I know I am going when I feel it get warm down there, but by then, it’s too late. I like that I need diapers and that I’m really just a big toddler all the time now. I kind of dress more little kid…ish full time now. It’s just easier for me and it makes me feel “right” inside and out.   

Congratulation!

• Like 1