LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to get a partner to poop in a diaper?

I have been seeing a younger guy for a little while. He has been surprisingly willing to try stuff, but although I have joked about putting him in a diaper he has not responded. I really want him to wear and fill a diaper so i can change him. Maybe even have sex while he is stinky. He is only 18 and he isn't alway that clean anyway. Crusty I think the word is! That really turns me on and i would love to do it with him really stinky. 

But I don't want to scare him off. He is the best thing that has happened to me in years. It isn't just the sex, he is a really loving guy. I think that he would really enjoy wearing a diaper and messing in them. The fact that at 18 he still doesn't wipe properly suggests that he wasn't toilet trained properly. I would love to do that for him.

But how do I introduce the idea without freaking him out?

Make him dinner,loaded with purgative,about 1/2 later let him know diaper will be required soon or all night borerd on toilet?

He can make a decision! And live with it.either fun caring and kinky or vanilla chore.

Either way he's got minutes to decide before the choice is his his reality. 

22 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Make him dinner,loaded with purgative,about 1/2 later let him know diaper will be required soon or all night borerd on toilet?

He can make a decision! And live with it.either fun caring and kinky or vanilla chore.

Either way he's got minutes to decide before the choice is his his reality. 

Tricking him like this is not a way to keep the relationship going!  You are afraid of scaring him off, this sounds like a good way of doing that!  Someone did that to me I'd be pissed and not want anything to do with that person again!  I'd be thinking, "What would that person try and do to me next against my will?"  Tricking someone like that when in a relationship is not a way to go at all!  Not a good way to build trust in one another.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Does your young sex partner know that your into diapers?

Have you worn diapers around him?

If so, I suggest messing in your diaper and see where that leads.

I agree, this is the best advice because it places your partner in control of what they are willing to do. Coercion, even subtle of any kind is not acceptable.

• 3 months later...

I've never tried to get someone to wear or use diapers. I've dreamed about it and given advise on the How's and Why's but that was it. I did have a good friend, long long ago in an ere far far... who had figured out I was incontinent. Her older brother was handicapped and she grew up changing his diapers till she left for college and never went back. Anyway she was curious about what wearing and using diapers felt like. Just to be cute I jokingly said, the only way to find out is Give 'em a try.  She thought about it for a second or two and said Okay. I recovered quickly and those two days were a real high point for both of us, but we went our separate ways. Judging by how much fun we had I would guess that she is probably a DL now.

• Like 1

I’ve been casually begging my wife to mess with me for 17 years.  No luck yet but I’ll keep trying.  She has had sex with me while I was VERY messy several times.   It’s amazing and it turns me into a cum factory of sorts.   Makes me shoot buckets multiple times every time. 

On 7/28/2021 at 2:52 PM, Whatsthatsmell said:

I’ve been casually begging my wife to mess with me for 17 years.  No luck yet but I’ll keep trying.  

If she's cute, I'll mess with your wife!  Just kidding!  I say if the partner one day brings it up in curious conversation, you might want to ask if they would like to try it, but that's as far as I would go with it.