LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GASSY

I'm pretty gassy today.  Who else likes having gas while in their messy diaper?  To me, it's a great feeling as a fart is released and the gas bubbles work their way through the mess, trying to find the path of least resistance.  They work their way through the poo, between my legs and creep past my nut sack to the front of mydiaper.  Or, just up my butt crack if I'm standing. 

I continue to feel smaller bubbles work their way around,  trying to get out, before the next big fart.

• Like 1

Maybe.   I never really thought about it as another fetish.   Just always thought of it as my diaper fetish. 

Wearing, using and enjoying my used diaper all seamed like one.

Spanking,  on the other hand, is another one that I enjoy. 

When I started medication I was gas bag now years later,even though gas is there and it increases laxaction as it builds.

Once the bowel is triggered it feel like less gas .as it's broken up on impact with diaper and becomes part and parcel of light brown loose paste in diaper.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I love farts and farting in general. It's my strongest fetish. Diapers and underwear pooping just came as a result. It's usually easier to meet with others into pooping than farting as farts are hard to time.