LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's in your diaper bag?

Do you have a diaper bag?  If someone where to look inside what will they find.

In my diaper bag you'll find 3 Abena diapers, wipes, a few doubles with travel size bottle pf power and calmoseptine butt cream.  in the car is a backup bag of diapers, 2 changes of clothes depending on the season 

Diaper wise, entirely depends on what diapers I'm feeling at the moment. Right now, some MegaMax tie-dye diapers and Rearz Violet. (I like babyprint diapers, but for wearing out or going out in a diaper (under clothes of course!), I prefer either plain white or something not so blatantly ABDL. That's why I like a plain colored diaper, you get some fun + it's not blatantly a fetish diaper) along with an extra pair of bottoms (hey man, leaks happen?) wipes and baby powder. And some plastic grocery bags.

• 4 weeks later...

I originally bought my current diaper bag as a laptop bag, but I haven't needed to go anywhere since I bought my laptop.

Under normal circumstances, it contains:

• diapers; I ordinarily use double diapering with a disposable inner, a cloth outer, and waterproof pants, so it's usually
    • as many disposable diapers as I think I'll need, then extras up to 50-100% of the original total
    • 1-2 × spare cloth diaper
    • 2 × spare pairs of waterproof pants
  • diapering supplies, including
    • 1 × travel pack of cornstarch baby powder
    • 1 × small jar of Sudocrem
  • a lunchbox, containing additional diapering supplies that are usually in fragile packages
    • 1 × 100-pack of kitchen-grade disposable gloves
    • 1 × travel pack of baby wipes 
  • spare clothes, including
    • 1-2 × spare onesie
    • 1 × spare pair of pants
  • a changing pad
  • a roll of small size kitchen trash bags, for disposal

Well, let me go look.    My current diaper bag is a black Fisher-Price knapsack that really is a diaper bag.    If you look at the little tabs on the pockets they're little pictures of:  a pacifier, a bottle, wipes, and a diaper.

Let's see:

One tube of Dr. Boudreaux's but paste.
A pacifier.
A betwetting alarm (don't know why that's in there.   Must have decided to wear it once)
1 BetterDry diaper
1 Tie-Dye NSC Megamax
1 CTDC teddy bear diaper
2 blue NSC Supreme Lite
A generic disposable underpad I use for a changing pad
Some disposal bags (kitchen garbage bags)
One "bathroom access card" DD sent me