LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vale the Duke of Edinburgh

oznl

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh has died.  At 99 this isn't biologically surprising and nor is it really a topic for this place but then again, I’m not really a monarchist so maybe that nulls out the dichotomy.  Still though, if you HAD to have a monarchy, Philip and Elizabeth are ones you’d want to run that gig for you.

My heart goes out to Queen Elizabeth.  Irrespective of politics, after being married to somebody for THAT long, I honestly don’t know how you deal with their demise but I suspect she will show me.

Just another strange day.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, oznl said:

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh has died.  At 99 this isn't biologically surprising and nor is it really a topic for this place but then again, I’m not really a monarchist so maybe that nulls out the dichotomy.  Still though, if you HAD to have a monarchy, Philip and Elizabeth are ones you’d want to run that gig for you.

My heart goes out to Queen Elizabeth.  Irrespective of politics, after being married to somebody for THAT long, I honestly don’t know how you deal with their demise but I suspect she will show me.

Just another strange day.

@oznl

I too, heard of the passing of HRH, The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh , about 7AM EDT.  On a day like this, politics should be set aside, so I will not touch on that, OTHER than to say that The United Kingdom has lost someone who has served his country well, and in the finest traditions stood by his wife, HM, Queen Elizabeth II, in good times, and in bad, and stands as a SYMBOL of what democracy and FREEDOM mean to me:  England will always be an ALLY, regardless of our differences - I send my condolences to the Royal Family, and also my respects.

Brian

• Like 2

I am troubled by it all. So often his comments were vulgar, and showed no respect, it is definitely sad for the family as the loss of anyone is, but in his role in the public eye, he should have shown more empathy and respect to others. Respecting others shouldn't be considered politics IMO.

As a public figure, he wasn't a great one and certainly didn't help the image of the monarchy. But I do feel for his grandchildren and Her Majesty. I cannot begin to imagine over 70 years of marriage let alone the immense feeling of loss that must follow at it's end.

23 hours ago, TinySammi said:

I am troubled by it all. So often his comments were vulgar, and showed no respect, it is definitely sad for the family as the loss of anyone is, but in his role in the public eye, he should have shown more empathy and respect to others. Respecting others shouldn't be considered politics IMO.

That's why no watery tart threw a sword at him making him king.

• Haha 1

If you know anything about THE CROWN, or anything about history beyond what you learn in high school, college or fantasy, you would know these persons pay a price in personal defelopment and other psychological matters that, were they not indoctinated from childhood, neither they, no anyone with a moity of their marble would pay

The images of princesses that you see in the narcissism-fulelled, wish-fullfillment stories are not related to anything in reality. The poor creature has no life of her own and the lovely gowns, glass slippers and tiaras are poor recompense. Now you should understand why I am NOT a "princess". The Narcissistic dream of that life is nothing like the way it is. Do not envy ANY of them