LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Victor was sitting at his desk after wrapping up another day of working from home and fondled the soft crinkly padding between his legs. His diaper was usually saturated at this point. 4:30 PM usually came with a few things, including filling out timesheets and one last wetting. He’d probably have to change out of this diaper now and then put his underwear back on before he leaked on the floor. There was that one meeting… but never mind.

Before logging off for the night, Victor logged on to FetLife one last time to check out the scene. It was the usual bullshit that was to be expected. Extra needy people saying they wanted mommies, people who were promoting their OnlyFans, but pretending they weren’t. His favorite were the ultra empty profiles that claimed to want to build a relationship with someone, but then it was really just a ploy to get you to pay for intimacy. During the years of the Pandemic, it only got worse. Luckily, most people were back in their offices in some shape or form. Victor himself was working about three days a week in-house at this point.

But today was different. He had a message in his inbox.

Victor clicked on it, knowing it was going to be some guy who clearly didn’t read his profile asking him if they could “change his diapers.” Victor prepared to roll his eyes, but this time was different. The message said:

MommyTime

Hi there, I’ve been looking at your profile for the past few months and I love the pictures you post. The way you take care of your body but also want to be put into thick - or shall I say thicc diapers- is pretty cute.

I don’t want to be forward, but I am new to the area. And I have been running a business called MommyTime in your local area and I’m testing a new service that more intimate and more realistic called MommyTimePlus. I need a few people to test it out on and I thought you might want to try it out. 

It’s free.

LadyLegendx

Victor did a double take. He’d heard of LadyLegendx and seen her around on the internet. She was one of those women you met in college, who were fun and flirty. She always had some boy or another bent over on the edge of her bed or some very ripped jock, on his knees, a thick diaper between his legs while he begged for mercy. There were other times where he’d see her being soft and motherly, caressing her boys face while he slept with a pacifier in his mouth and then giving a soft gentle kiss on his cheek. 

Victor was pretty sure she was the real deal. 

But he never had the courage to message her.

And yet she had messaged him. 

This was too good to be true. But here they were. 

Victor messaged back and said he’d love to chat first if possible, you know just to make sure she was who she said she was.

LadyLegendx agreed and they set a date to meet next week.

Victor sat across from LadyLegendx and couldn’t believe his eyes. There she was, in the flesh. Her hair, her face, her essence. She had walked into the room, her hair flung back, with boots on and coat billowing in the wind as if it were some sort of cape. She held her bag in her hand as if it were the only an accessory that didn’t have her wallet and phone and everything else that dictated her life inside. LadyLegendx looked like she wasn’t nervous at all, while Victor was pretty sure his palms were sweaty.

“Victor.” She said extending her hand. “I’m Laura.”

Victor grinned and they exchanged greetings. After a bit of small talk where they sipped coffee and spoke a bit about work, they started grinning more and more. 

“Sooo… tell me about MommyTimePlus?” It was more of a question than anything.

Laura smiled. “It’s my newest creation.”

She then went on to explain that most people in this community who wanted mommies fell into a few categories. The first were those who got their wives or husbands to be their caregivers. That was the gold standard. A person who understood you in and outside of the bedroom.

The second were adult babies who paid mommies for their services. Usually by the hour, these services had a specific start and end time. And they tended to be costly. You’d have to make sure you were paying the right amount. Too little and you’d end up with a subpar session of glorified diaper changes and too much and you get no time to fully get the most out of the experience. 

“Right… so is MommyTimePlus something in the middle?” Victor asked.

“It is. What I want to do is give you a light mommy treatment, where you feel loved and cared for. Your diaper changes will be done by a network of mommies, you’ll be loved by a network of Mommies. It’s how we keep the costs low.” Laura pulled out her iPad that had a few diagrams on it. Victor didn’t know what he was looking at completely, but he could tell that it looked like a profit sharing system. You’d sign up to be a mommy in the backend and then share the cash in your area. 

Laura took the iPad back before he could finish reading the entire screen. Probably better off that way, He wasn’t a business major. He had been in communications. 

“Look Victor, there are so many mommies who want a little to take care of, but don’t want to build a nursery in their house or want to have some creepy guy show up.” Laura smiled. “So we vet everyone and they pay via secure system. As central command, we distribute the money and when needed, handle disputes. We also vet all clients through our vetting service.”

Victor nodded. “So where do I come in?”

“We need a few people to help test out the system. Make sure it works. You’ll sign up for the service and experience it for 30 days. Every week we’ll check in and you’ll let us know what bugs there are. Hopefully we can go live in six months.”

Victor nodded. “One more thing… I am not a little. I just like wearing diapers for fun. And a mommy to change me seems like a good idea. What if I don’t want to be full baby?”

“We are not an ABDL specific company. I want to provide a service that cares for the men who need it most. You’ll get diapers and changes and coddling and all the love you want. You will just test all the levels of service for us and we’ll be good.”

“All the levels?” Victor raised an eyebrow. 

“Light DL to full baby.”

“But I don’t want full baby.” Victor replied.

Laura nodded. “Right, I understand that. But if you test all the levels you’ll get the service for free.”

Victor looked up. “Free?”

“Yeah, our thank you for testing the service.”

Victor agreed and said he’d be game. After handing over his identification and signing some paperwork, he downloaded the app MTP onto his iPhone and finished his coffee. It had gotten cold at this point because they’d spent the day chatting. They kept discussing life and a few other topics when they parted for the night. 

“Your subscription starts tomorrow.” Laura said smiling. “We… I… can’t thank you enough for your help with this.”

Victor nodded. “Anytime.”

Later that night, Victor thumbed through the app to set up his Mommy Time Plus profile. He had to take a photo of himself, his ID and add his credit card. Naturally, he wouldn’t be paying. 

After signing up, another pop up appeared asking him to select a level. The tiers were as followed:

Level 1: The Girlfriend Experience

Level 2: The Real Diaper Lover

Level 3: Mommy Domme / Little Boy

Level 4: The Full Baby Experience

Victor chucked at these markers. They probably corosponded to different types of mommies in the network. He selected Level 1: The Girlfriend Experience. 

Welcome to Level One! it said. Victor clicked on the notification and a screen popped up that asked him to accept the terms and conditions before continuing. 

Groaning a little and recognizing that this was way too much to read this late at night, he clicked accept. The next screen asked him to allow location tracking. After agreeing, the next screen appeared with a crafty animation.  

Welcome to Level 1: The Girlfriend Experience. 

On the screen came up a video of a woman and a man talking. Victor turned up the volume and listened. Both characters on the screen seemed to be extremely happy. They welcomed him to Mommy Time Plus and said they were so glad he purchased Level 1. 

Victor thought this was pretty cool and the production was sleek and polished. He had to remember to tell this to Laura at the end of the week. 

The man on the screen explained that this level came with diaper changes in the morning and at night. Also if you wanted, some of the “mommies” would want to go on a few outings during the week, but that could be managed later. Because the mommies (and daddies) were excited to get started you needed to set a time for your mommy to arrive and she’d change your diaper at the same time every day. The woman warned that the mommies will come at that same time, so he’d better be wearing his diapers like a good boyfriend. She also said that he needed to set a time at night for his mommy to put him in diapers too. 

The man then grew serious, “Just like any fitness class, if you miss a diaper change, there will be consequences. Our mommies and daddies set aside their time to care for you, so when you make a commitment, commit to it. Your mommy will come find you if you don’t cancel 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel results in a penalty and / or exclusion from the app.”

Victor nodded making a mental note of the cancelation policy. This all made sense and seemed pretty well buttoned up. 

The new window gave him a few options to select from. How did he like his mommies, did he wear every night (of course I do, Victor pushed), did he use them for messes or just settings (Victor only wet, messing was gross). After agreeing again to the terms of the week, he set his first diaper change for 5:30 AM, when he usually woke up for the gym and then 5:30 PM when he usually got home and slipped on a diaper anyway. 

After feeling pretty good, he diapered up and went to bed. 

Like what you see here? Check out my Patreon where there are more stories. For just $10 you can read short stories like this and even longer ones. You can also check out more of the newest series: “Mommy Time Plus” https://www.patreon.com/kyleshouse

• Like 9

Like what you see here? Check out my Patreon where there are more stories. For just $10 you can read short stories like this and even longer ones. You can also check out more of the newest series: “Mommy Time Plus.” We are chapters ahead there :)https://www.patreon.com/kyleshouse

Victor woke up to a knock on the door. Groggy, he checked his phone. 5:30.

Fuck. He had overslept a little. Trying to rub the sleep from his eyes, he grabbed a pair of shorts, put them on and went to the door. When he pulled it open, he was shocked to see a short woman with brown hair staring right back at him.

“Victor!” She said brightly. “Good morning!”

Victor smiled and let her in. “Sorry it’s so early…” He croaked out, the husk in his voice still fresh considering he woke up moments ago.

The woman smiled and walked in. “My name is Francis. It’s so nice to meet you.”

Victor nodded.

Then, without warning, “Guess it’s time to get that diaper changed huh?”

Victor shivered. She was just so nonchalant about it. As if it was no different than just doing a few loads of laundry or heading to the grocery store. But maybe that was the point… the girlfriend experience as if he had a girlfriend that didn’t mind that he wore and actively participated in his fetish. Francis was just playing the part here and the enthusiastic nature she brought to apartment 17C was supposed to make him comfortable.

Francis reached her hand into his shorts and gave his soaked diaper a squeeze. She let out a squeal and squeezed again. With a shocked look on her face she said, “You’re soaked.” She then grinned as she moved her hand in between his legs and with her other hand checked the back of his diaper. “No messy though.”

Was that disappointment in her voice? Was she actually upset Victor didn’t mess his diaper overnight. Victor shook his head. This was all an act, a fun one, but an act nevertheless.

“You ready to be changed?”

Victor nodded and she led him to the bed. In the lightest of fashions she pushed him backwards so he was laying flat on his back and then she pulled off his shorts. So there was Victor lying on the bed for the first time in just a diaper while Francis smiled at him from above.

She reached for the tapes, pulling them off one by one, the noise sounding defending in the apartment. Then laughing, Francis pulled the diaper off, revealing his penis that was literally rising to the occasion.

Francis took a moment to study it while wiping every crevice of Victor’s crotch.Victor smiled to himself and said to himself, is this what heaven is like? Is heaven a diaper change by Francis?

Francis rolled up the diaper and put it in the trash and then after blowing a kiss left Victor lying on the bed completely naked. The whole process had taken all of five minutes but Victor felt pure bliss. He had always dreamed of what that would be like and now he had his answer.

Victor stood up and got himself dressed for the gym and locked his apartment door behind him.

While at work Victor spent a little time thumbing through the app. Turns out Francis was an Economic Major at the local university and was a big fan of diaper lovers. According to her profile, she loved nothing more than “putting strong men into diapers.” Seems like she was really into this, which was cool. Victor wondered if there was a chance to ask her out on a date, she was cute.

There was a strange option on the app, you could swap your mommy if you wanted and you could set your changes for the next day as well. Besides that, the app didn’t do too much. Victor wrapped up and went home for the day, just in time for his 5:30 with Francis.

She was perky as usual saying how excited she was to get Victor back into his diaper. She even powered and rubbed baby oil all over his cock, which once again sprang to attention. She was gone as quickly as she arrived.

Victor chucked to himself as he pulled his sweatpants back up, this time over his crinkly padding. This was a pretty cool app and fun experience. He went ahead and confirmed his changes for the next day and, after getting some late night work done, peed his diaper and went to bed.

The next morning Francis was back right on time, at 5:30 for his morning change and after spending a lot of time cleaning him with baby wipes said she’d see him at 5:30 for his nightly diapering.

Victor headed to the gym to meet his usual gym crew. After lifting a ton of weight, he and the group were swapping stories in the locker room.

“You still down for tonight at 5:00 pm? Our happy hour?” Devin asked the group. Everyone nodded in agreement. Victor did too suddenly remembering he should probably update the app. Turns out he had forgotten about it. But it shouldn’t be a problem, he’d just tell the app he’d have to push the time back.

While on the subway, he tried to move the time to 10:30, or when he knew he’d be home, but for some reason the app had greyed out the box. After force quitting and opening the app one more time, he shrugged. Francis would probably show up to his apartment at 5:30, see that he wasn’t there and move on. He’d simply apologize the next morning and straighten everything out. Clearly it was a bug. Laura would have to get her developers to fix it. Maybe she was the developer.

Victor packed his bag at the end of the day and net his buddies at the bar. It had been a while since they could all be together massless and in such a tight group. The pandemic had lasted two years and while some people had played fast and loose, after losing his grandmother to COVID, Victor thought it was best to listen to the public health experts and keep his distance.

The music was loud as the group migrated to the dart boards. Victor tossed a dart missing the board entirely as his friends laughed their heads of and went to the bar to get more drinks.

Then suddenly out of the corner of his eye, he saw Francis? She was cutting through the crowd with was unmistakably a diaper bag slung over her shoulder.

What the fuck is she doing here? Victor decided then and there he was going to ignore her. She’d just vanish. If he didn’t look, she wouldn’t exist. But she then tapped him on the shoulder.

“Victor baby?” She said awfully loud. The music was forcing her to yell.

Victor shyly turned to face her.

“It’s time to get you in your nighttime diapers!” She chirped as if she were offering everyone free shots.

Victor pretended not to understand her and tried to turn away. But that only had the added effect of causing Francis to actually think he hadn’t heard her.

She waved the white diaper in his face. It looked odd. An item so babyish, contrasted against the grunge of the bar where adults were getting drunk and dancing.

“Your diapers Victor.” She said louder. “Time to get you in your diapers.”

Victor's face burned. She couldn’t possibly be doing this now. Victor started to notice he was drawing a slight audience and he saw his friends returning with a pitcher. So he grabbed her arm and led her to the back.

Once in the back corridor, he leaned in close. “What are you doing?”

“You missed your diaper change.” Francis said matter-a-factly. “So we need to get it done now. I have other boys to see before the night is over.”

“Tonight’s not a good night-“

“No, Victor.” She cut him off. “You signed up for 5:30 pm and you’re getting your diapers on whether you like it or not. That was the deal.”

“But-“

“But nothing. You refuse and you’re out of the program. You’re banned permanently. Then you’ll be changing your own diapers from now on. I’m sure Laura will love to hear how this worked out.”

Victor grew silent. He did make a commitment. He had agreed to do this. Besides, he didn’t like the idea of breaking a promise. But even worse, he didn’t like the idea of being cut off from the only professional network of mommies in his area.

“Fine. Let’s get this over with.” Victor growled opening the bathroom door.

Francis clapped her hands with glee and kissed him on the cheek. Victor suddenly felt warm. It was like he had been craving that validation and didn’t even know it.

Francis was moving pretty slow. She laid a changing mat on the floor and straightened it out. She clucked something about not wanting him to get dirty. Next she put the diaper on top of it and then pulled out the powder, wipes and baby oil from the bag.

“Come on down mister,” she said smiling.

Victor sat on the mat and pulled off his pants and underwear. Francis pushed him so he was lying flat and folded up his pants and set them aside. Victor hadn’t felt this exposed in a while.

After lathering him with the baby oil and sprinkling a generous amount of powder on his groin area, Francis then stood up and locked the door.

“Man, forgot to lock the door. Would hate for someone to walk in on us.” Francis said this so simply that the fire in Victor’s stomach boiled. What if someone had walked in?

Next she pulled out the diaper and, after having him lift up, placed it under him. It was odd because the diaper felt a little thicker than usual, but before he could really react, she had taped it shut.

Then the diaper change was over.

Francis helped Victor up. Looking in the mirror he felt odd standing in a very adult situation in a diaper. A thick diaper at that. Francis tossed him his pants and told him she’d see him in the morning for his diaper change. Then, after kissing him on the cheek, vanished from the restroom.

Victor quickly put on his pants, noticing that she had taken his underwear with her.

He checked in the mirror to see if the bulge was noticeable… but unless you were looking for it, the bulge was subtle. Victor walked towards the sink and heard the slight crinkle of the diapers and grimaced.

He could always take the diaper off. But when she had pulled out the diaper, he hadn’t recognized the brand, meaning Francis would know if he did, and he was on thin ice already. He just needed to go home and make sure he updated the app's timing. Victor needed to make sure he moves the times for diaper changes back so this didn’t happen again.

Victor opened the door to the bathroom and returned to his group of friends.

Luckily the night was uneventful. No one mentioned the beautiful woman who had entered the bar clearly carrying a diaper bag and adult diaper in her hand. No one noticed Victor's slight bulge in his crotch and soon, before he knew it, Victor was back at home in bed shaking his head.

Crazy day. He needed to be sure on Sunday to mention to Laura that the bug caused the mistake.

When Victor woke up the next morning the first thing he noticed was how swollen his diaper was. Sure he’d woken up in the middle of the night to pee, that was obvious, but he’d never encountered a diaper this thick before. He made a mental note to ask what type of diaper this was.

The diaper squished and crinkled as Victor made his way to the kitchen to grab some coffee before Francis would no doubt arrive to get him changed so he could start his day.

At 5:30 sharp, there was a knock at the door, but when Victor answered, he was surprised to see Laura and not Francis.

She didn’t look happy.

“Come on,” she said simply. “Let’s change that diaper of yours.”

Victor started to explain as she led him back to his bedroom. “Look I tried to update the app, but the icon didn’t work to change the time.”

Laura was silent as she made him lie on the floor and started untaping his diaper.

After rolling the diaper up and setting it aside, she looked at him firmly.

“Francis was very upset last night.”

Victor felt odd, lying on his back, his private parts exposed to this beautiful, fully clothed woman.

“I know…” he tried to explain. “I apologized and everything. I should have called or something.”

“The rules are simple Victor, when you sign up for a diaper change, you get your diapers changed at that time no matter what. I am very surprised that you didn’t respect the process.”

“Hold on Laura.” Victor tried to scoot up so he wasn’t on his back having this conversation, but he slipped and fell back again. He was feeling small, his privates exposed while she was fondling him during this conversation. “I plan to honor my four week commitment here. I want your app to be successful.”

Laura looked at him, studying his face. Then: “Fine.”

Victor let out a sigh of relief.

“But you have to promise that you’ll finish the program with all four levels. We need the data and it’s hard to find good people.” She stood up and grabbed her purse from the table. “Otherwise we are blacklisting you and no one will ever change your diaper in this town again.”

Victor swallowed thinking about the threat. Was it possible she’d gotten all the dom women in town to agree to her terms. Like, was this a union? Bernie Sanders would be proud.

Victor had a lot to think about as he walked to the gym that morning. This was such a buzzard situation, it was a lot of fun, but he needed to investigate the other levels to see what was going on. He checked the app and saw next week was “The Real Diaper Lover.” I mean, he loved diapers so it wouldn’t be bad, like how could it.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Like what you see here? Check out my Patreon where there are more stories. For just $10 you can read short stories like this and even longer ones. You can also check out more of the newest series: “Mommy Time Plus.” We are chapters ahead there :) https://www.patreon.com/kyleshouse

The start of the next week began with a meeting between Laura and Victor. He talked over a few bugs that were in the app and made recommendations to how the interface was. She shows him a new feature that allowed Mommies to rate their clients and clients to rate each mommy. He noticed there were over 100 in the app with bios and ratings. Victor wondered how many people had the app in beta on their phones at this very moment. 

Anyway, Victor was eating dinner Sunday night, diaper free for the first time that night when he pulled out the app. For some reason it didn’t let him select what time the woman would come to change his diaper. In fact the toggles weren’t even on the app anymore. 

Victor shrugged and went to bed. No change times meant he was probably diapering himself for the week. He wasn’t really sure how this app was going to come into play if an attractive woman wasn’t putting him into diapers. 

Victor jolted awake because he felt movement on his body. Groggy he looked up to see that he was spread eagle on his bed and Francis had just finished taping him into a diaper. 

“Wait… huh?” Victor asked, his words slurring considerably. 

“Omg, you’re awake?” Francis squeaked. “I was trying not to wake you dear.”

She stood up after giving the front of his diaper a pat. 

“Wha?” Victor looked down to see what looked like a thick white Megamax staring back at him. 

“Welcome to week two Victor!” Francis said, grabbing her purse. “As you probably know you’re getting “The Real Diaper Lover” experience. I haven’t done this one yet, so I’m so excited to see how it goes.”

Victor was confused. “Who let you in?”

“It’s in the contract for this week. We can come and go as we please.” 

“Who is we?”

“The network of mommies.” Francis said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “Anyway, I stocked your diaper stash for the week and in case you need to go out, your diapers bag is on your living room table.”

“Wait what?” Victor was finally awake. “Diaper bag?”

Francis stopped while grabbing her purse. 

“Yep! For you to carry your diapers in of course.” Francis smiled and then walked back to Victor and gave him a peck on the cheek. “See you later today! You’ll never know when though. Omgggggg…” she squealed. “This is so exciting.”

Then she was gone. 

Bewildered, Victor crinkled to his feet and walked into the kitchen where a medium sized cooler was sitting there. It had a strap on it, but upon closer inspection, you probably couldn’t tell it was a diaper bag unless someone told you. 

Victor opened it. Inside were about six plain white diapers, Northshore wipes and baby powder waiting to be used. He also noticed a stock cardboard card inside. 

Victor pulled it out and read it. 

Welcome to The Real Diaper Lover Victor!

We are so excited that you’ve decided to join us for this amazing subscription service. There’s a network of mommies in your area who simply can’t wait to make sure you’re wearing your diapers this week. 

As we promised, we’ve stocked your diaper closest with new fresh high absorbency diapers. We’ve also provided you your mobile diaper changing kit for use when you’re on the go. 

The rules are simple. For the duration of your subscription, you are to be diapered 24/7. You do love diapers after all and our network of mommies love the good little boys who love their diapers.  

How will we know if you’re diapered? Well it’s simple, our network of mommies will diaper check you whenever they see you, and because we know sometimes a little boys tend to get in trouble, when they do, they’ll scan your diaper bag to let other mommies know you’ve been checked. 

There are consequences to not being diapered as promised. After all, imagine how sad your mommy will be if she checks you and discovers you’re not wearing your diaper as you promised! But we are certain you’ll be a good boy! 

Welcome to the Real Diaper Lover experience, we can’t wait for your first diaper check. 

XOX 

Victor read and reread the card stunned. This wasn’t what he signed up for. Wearing diapers 24/7 this week. Who the hell could do that?

Disgusted, Victor looked down at his diaper and shook his head. He’d just tell Laura he was out when he saw her next. What was he going to do, go to the gym in these thick diapers. Victor laughed and tore the diaper off, tossing it into a nearby waste bin. He glanced at the clock and decided he might had well arrive early to the gym since he was already awake. 

Victor finished his set, when his buddies arrived. Just as loud as they were at the bar, they joked around and started doing a round of barbell squats. They were trying to be focused but there were a group for women on the turf field below pushing around heavy weights that kept catching their attention. 

Finally after staring for what was way too long, the women migrated upstairs to the rack next to them. As the two groups started a conversation, Victor finished his lift and the next guy started his work. 

One of the women, a tall brown haired woman had introduced herself as Gina. After rounds of introductions the group continued working. Gina motioned for Victor to join her by the plates. 

Victor headed over, grabbing his water bottle. 

“Victor right?” Gina asked, smiling. 

“Yep.” Victor smiled. “What’s up.”

“How’s your diaper doing?”

Victor felt ice in his veins. “Wait what?”

“Your diaper. Surely it’s wet by now?”

Victor tried to play dumb. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Gina laughed and pulled out her phone. She pointed to her screen where a photo of Victor was in a diaper from that morning. In fact he was asleep and looked quite peaceful. 

Victor froze. 

“I guess you’re not wearing your diapers then as you promised.” Gina looked sad. She then pressed a button on her phone. “That’s one strike for you I guess.”

“A strike?”

“Yeah, when you get two, there are consequences.”

“Consequences?”

Gina nodded. Then she grabbed his hand. “Let’s go. Gotta get you diapered before you wet yourself.”

Victor pulled back. “Fuck no.”

Gina rolled her eyes. “Look I don’t know who you think you’re talking to little boy, but you don’t talk to your mommy like that.” She then opened the app back up. “That’s two strikes.” Gina then pulled Victor’s arm and half dragged and half led him to the family locker room. 

Victor's face was burning at this point as Gina shut the door behind him. 

The family locker room was a medium sized room with an entire wall of mirrors on one side of the wall. In the middle were benches where you could sit while drying off from the showers that were around the corner. The room was designed to be used by up to four people. 

Gina looked at her phone again. 

“Looks like you were put in a diaper this morning and took it off. You know you’re not supposed to do that.”

“I didn’t agree to this bullshit.” Victor shot back fully aware that the way Gina was probably telling Laura right now about his antics. “I said I’d test the app out, but I’m not going to wear diapers 24/7 for a week.”

“Fine.” Gina rolled her eyes. “You want everyone to know you’re a little diaper boy.” She clicked a few buttons on her phone. “We’ll just post this photo to our Instagram account to advertise for the service and we can call ourselves even.”

What? She wouldn’t… But she had nothing to lose at this point. Only he did.

“Wait…” Victor said quietly. “Please don’t post the photo.” 

Gina glared at him. “Are you going to be a good boy and get your diaper changed?”

Victor nodded. “Can we do this when I get back home? I have a whole other half of my workout to do.”

“You can do it in your diapers.” Gina patted the hard table and handed him a diaper from her gym bag. “Now put this on before you get another strike.”

Victor signed and dropped his pants. “Aren’t you going to…”

Gina shook her head. “Nope. You are responsible for your own diapers.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Victor was confused. Last week he had gotten changes twice a day, that was the point of this entire app right?

“This is the Diaper Lover Experience.” Gina pointed out. “We are here to make sure you wear your diapers, not put you in them.”

Victor sat stupidly on the floor for a moment, thinking this over. This was stupid. Who would ever opt into this service if they didn’t change your diapers for you. He made a mental note to let Laura know that this idea needed some work and then snapped out of it, realizing he was naked from the waist down on the locker room floor. 

Victor, wanting to get this over with as quickly as possible, quickly spread out the diaper and sat on top of it. Checking the alignment of the tapes, he began to pull the front up over his crotch. But Gina held up a hand. 

“Don’t forget the lotion and powder.” She said.

Victor turned red and grabbed the bottle of baby lotion Gina had brought with her and squirted a little on to his wilting genitals. But evidently he hadn’t done enough because Gina leaned over and unscrewed the lid and dumped a giant dollop of lotion between his legs, then proceeded to pour a mountain of baby powder on his crotch. 

“Can’t even see you pee pee through all this powder.” Gina laughed causing Victor to quickly tape the diaper up. 

The lotion felt great against his genitals and when he stood up to adjust the tapes he felt Gina pat him on the butt a few times and give him a squeeze. Next she pulled out her phone and to Victor’s dismay, took a few photos. Then she told him to hold still. 

She put a little circle label like item on one of the diapers tapes and scanned it with her phone. 

“I think we are all set.” She said. “When you take this diaper off, make sure you scan the barcode and put a new one on and scan the next barcode. That way we’ll know you’ve changed your diaper and we can check it. This little dot will track how full your diaper is and let you know when you can change. I think it requires that you have filled it up at least ¾ of the way.”

Gina smiled to herself while looking at a bewildered Victor. It was odd, these guys always committed to a week or a month in the program but for some reason were surprised when their fantasies actually came true. “Don’t let one of us catch you out of your diapers again.” 

Then she shut the door behind her and left Victor scrambling to pull his pants up. 

But there was a problem. His shorts were stretched over the diaper, and the bulge was pretty obvious, not matter how you spun things. Victor looked in the mirror and tried to squash the diaper down a bit. He pulled his shirt down, which seemed to help some. But as he walked to the locker room door, he couldn’t help but be self conscious at his predicament. 

Victor never wore diapers to the gym. This space was supposed to be reserved for performance, and nothing else. But here was, having just put on a diaper underneath his gym shorts. Victor had to correct himself, he was actually forced to do this. He wouldn't have done it by choice. No fucking way.

But then his mind drifted back to what Gina had said earlier, he needed to fill up his diaper three-fourths of the way, whatever that meant. And that he needed to scan his diapers every time he changed.

No, he wasn’t going to wear this diaper until it was filled up. This was stupid. 

But then Victor remembered what had just happened. This woman was part of the program and had “found him” at the gym. What if there were others? What were the punishments supposed to be anyway. Victor knew he had one coming already. The last thing he needed was a second one looming over the horizon. He only had one choice, he’d need to leave the gym as quickly and as quietly as possible before anyone saw him.

But when he left the locker room Gina was standing there. “Let’s go bud, squats today.”

Gina led a petrified Victor back to the rest of the gang who were making an awful lot of noise for this early in the morning. 

“Do you need a spot?” One of the guys asked, motioning towards the bar. It was clear Victor was expected to push some weight next. Victor decided he was not going to do it. He had the image of his diaper bulging from his shorts, and the guys asking what the fuck was going on. 

But Gina shoved him forward. 

Victor got under the bar and did a deep squat. He could feel his shorts tighten around his diaper. He could have sworn he heard a crinkle as loud as the music that blasted through the gyms speakers. 

After five reps, Victor knew exactly why no one ever really worked out in diapers. They felt bulky. He felt like he was pushing through each moment extra hard. He could have sworn that the diaper was peeking over the edge of his shorts. 

But no one said anything as he racked the weights back and breathed heavy. 

That weight was heavy. These diapers felt heavier. 

The rest of the workout proceeded in the same fashion and soon Victor started to get used to the diapers that hugged his lower body. 

This isn’t so bad. He caught himself thinking. I could probably get through this. Even on the stair master where he felt himself let out a little pee into his diaper, he remained optimistic. Besides he wouldn’t be wearing a diaper tomorrow at the gym, he’d just skip the rest of the week. 

Modern problems call for modern solutions. 

But when Victor arrived back at his apartment he saw that his diaper bag was fully stocked for the workday. And sitting at his kitchen table was Francis from last week. 

“We aren’t going to have to fight you on this are we?” She asked simply. Victor just signed and hopped into the shower. After he was all clean, Francis watched him re-diaper himself and stick a new barcode on the new diaper. 

“Remember, three-quarters full. And for everything,” She chirped before patting him on his behind and watching him leave for the day. 

Victor grimaced and kept looking at his reflection. On the train he checked to make sure no one could tell. In the office, he did the same. Usually someone who would be standing Victor chose to sit the entire day so he’d avoid any stares at his clearly diapered rear end. 

But if anyone noticed they didn’t say anything. 

Victor felt so self conscious, he only sipped water throughout the day. He was going to avoid using his diapers at all costs. 

But despite his reluctance, his stomach was ready to release his morning bowel movement. 

Victor cringed inside as he held it in for as long as possible. Then, after sending one last email, he went to the restroom. 

Locking the door behind him he entered the stall. He pulled down his pants and carefully tore off the offending garment. And then, after paper toweling the seat, sat down and did his business. 

After he was done, he wiped himself up and then began the progress of reapplying the diaper. Luckily the tapes still stuck and he was certain he’d placed that mini barcode back where it was supposed to be. No one would be any wiser. 

Victor washed his hands and exited the bathroom grinning to himself. If only they could just go back to the way things were last week. Sure this week's antics might work for someone, but it wasn’t for him. As long as he could take the diaper off and reapply it as needed then this week would be a breeze. Plus, as far as these women could tell, he hadn’t taken off his diaper either. 

Around lunchtime, Victor was sitting at the local diner eating lunch trying to figure out if he could hold out all day without needing to change when he caught the eye of a woman on the other side of the counter. 

He looked at her and smiled in her direction. 

She smiled back. Her hair was on fire.. at least it was red anyway. She was eating what looked like a roasted chicken with mashed potatoes. Finally after making doe eyes for what seemed like half the meal, she motioned for him to come over to her side of the table. 

Victor, like everyone else at this time, was starved for attention. Ever since the pandemic had ended, people had been partying non stop, looking for hookups and generally treating the world as if it would break tomorrow. People were taking more chances, they were risking it all in new short relationships. 

They began to speak back and forth for a bit and when she laughed Victor’s heart jumped. They began to speak about work and a few other things. 

“Do you really now work in an office?”

“Yep,” Victor nodded. 

“I’m at one of those co-ops in the city. Lovely outdoor garden with desks. You should swing by sometime.”

“I’d like that...” Victor smiled and exchanged information with her. 

“You headed back to work?”

“Of course.”

“How’s your diaper?”

Victor’s entire stomach twisted into a knot at those words. Another mommy? What the fuck? How many were out there anyway?

As his mind was reeling, she squeezed the front of his pants and felt the diaper there. She then pulled out her phone and looked at the screen for a moment. 

“That’s odd.” She said. 

“What?” Victor was annoyed. 

“You didn’t use your diaper earlier today.”

“What do you mean?” Victor gritted his teeth. 

“You’re supposed to be using your diapers Victor.” She looked upset. “The app says you’ve had three changes so far, yet all of your diapers have been dry.”

Victor froze. How did she…

“The indicators tell us what’s happening in your diapers. It’s how we ensure compliance. 

Victor was quiet as she flagged down the bartender. “Mind getting us a few glasses of water. Poor guy is hydrated.”

The barman smiled and nodded. After the tall glasses of water were placed in front of the two of them, the woman pulled out a tablet from her purse and handed it to Victor. 

“You need to stay hydrated.” She said simply. “These electrolytes will help.” She then turned to the glasses. “Now you’re not leaving till you drink these to glasses and drink that entire pitcher of water. 

Victor took the pill and began chugging the water. Whatever it was the end of the day anyway, the worst of it was over. But the moment Victor finished the second glass he felt extremely full. He got to his third l, then finally fourth, and felt like a blimp. Finally he choked down the last bit of water and sloshed his way back to the office. 

On the way back, he let out a little pee into his diaper, shocked at how fast that happened. But when he did, he felt this tingling down below. As someone was a DL it was not unusual for him to pop a boner from time to time when in diapers, but he promptly ignored it for the sake of today. 

He peed again and the tingle returned. 

Every fifteen mins or so, Victor felt himself peeing. It was all that fucking water. But the tingling in his crotch just kept getting worse and worse. Everytime he walked his penis leaped at the soft padding. He found himself putting his backpack in his lap on the train so no one could see the bulge he no doubt had in his pants.  

Victor took off the diaper when he got home and pulled out his iPhone. He pulled up his favorite video and came almost instantly. 

Damn, he thought. My sex drive is on fire. Lol. 

But as the night went on and Victor sat on his bed he found this irresistible urge to put on another diaper. His brain yelled at him. Victor needed the diapers to scratch that itch that deep inside. The more Victor tried to ignore it, the louder the voice yelled at him. 

Finally he gave up and grabbed a diaper from his closet. He instantly felt relief. The tension he was feeling released instantly. Had Victor been touched in the right place, he probably would have cum on the spot. 

But now that he was calm, he could focus. He found himself being extremely productive that night and soon peed his diaper. At about midnight, he drifted off to sleep. 

In the middle of the night Victor heard a knock at his door. He quickly put on a pair of pants and looked through the keyhole. It was the woman from the bar earlier. 

Confused, Victor opened the door and let her in. She was wearing a long black coat, but when she waltzed in she dropped it to the floor to reveal she was wearing nothing underneath. 

Victor’s jaw dropped open as she pushed him back onto the bed and kissed him deeply. Coming up for air, she looked down at Victor who at that point was fumbling with his sweatpants revealing the swollen diaper underneath. She touched the outside of the diaper and before Victor knew it, he felt a rush in his loins and felt himself cumming hard in his diaper. 

Victor collapsed backwards in his diaper in shock. He’d never done that before, but she didn’t seem too worried by it. She just smiled and kissed Victor on the cheek. “Good boy.” She said before, suddenly, Victor found himself waking up in the middle of the night. 

It had all been a dream… a hot one, but a dream nevertheless.

Victor grasped his diaper and felt its fullness. He clearly needed to change. Feeling slightly embarrassed at the fact that he had a wet dream, something that had not happened since he was in middle school, Victor tossed the diaper in the trash and climbed back under the covers. 

But he couldn't go back to sleep. He kept feeling like something was missing, like there was an itch he just couldn’t scratch. He tossed for hours, gripping the sheets feeling uncomfortable. When Victor’s alarm rang at 4:30 in the morning, he was exhausted. Still he powered forward and went to the gym, deciding if he played his cards right he’d avoid Gina and he wouldn’t know he wasn’t wearing a diaper.

But it was a double edged sword. His gym session went horribly. He failed on his first set of squats. He tried some upper body movements, but he felt terribly sore. Victor was sweating before he even walked in the gym and he felt just plain clammy. Within 20 minutes, Victor decided that it was time for him to leave. 

Grumbling and sweating at this point Victor hobbled home and chugged a glass of water. Maybe he was just dehydrated. But the “thirst” he felt buzzing around his body wouldn’t quiet down. In fact it simply intensified. 

Victor flung himself on the couch and tried to distract himself. But he felt this longing. This need inside of him. He felt incomplete. And horny. That was the worst part. He needed to take care of this. 

So he went over to his bed and pulled out his phone and pulled up some traditional porn. But as he waited for a reaction, nothing happened. In fact. He was as limp as a noodle. 

Puzzled, Victor pulled up a few photos he had saved on his device.

Nothing. 

This had never happened before. But the tension, the non stop ringing in his ears just pounded him over and over. Victor went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and chugged it trying to think about what was happening. 

But he couldn’t even focus on thinking. 

Victor stumbled to the closet where all the diapers were and grabbed one. Shaking at this point, Victor lay on the floor and kicked off his underwear and sat on top of the padding. He powdered himself and pulled the diaper around him. The moment he put the diaper on and taped it shut, he felt instant relief. 

The buzzing stopped, all of the tension he was carrying vanished. 

That’s when Victor figured it out. 

Something had happened over the past 24 hours. His brain was craving diapers. Like an addict, he needed them at this very moment. 

But how had that happened? He’d been wearing them for a few years now and he’d never felt this way before. Standing up, Victor waddled over to his table and grabbed his phone and opened up Mommy Time Plus.

He’d remembered reading something about this. The other day at lunch when he wasn’t wearing his diaper. She’d said “he’d need them sooner or later…” Victor scrolled down his diaper checks throughout the day and found the woman from the bar earlier and jammed his finger on her phone number. 

“Hello?” Her voice rang out over the phone. 

“What did you do to me?” Victor spat out into the phone. 

“What do you mean? Who is this?”

“It’s Victor.” Annoyed, Victor nearly slammed the phone on the table. When the fuck else wold it be???

“Oh hi! What’s wrong?” She was acting like she didn’t know what was happening. But he knew this was bullshit. 

“Cut the bullshit.” Victor snapped. “What did you do to me?”

“Victor, you need to be more specific if you’re gonna get an answer.”

“I can’t focus without my diapers. I’m so fucking horny all the time now.”

“Oh…” she was quiet. “It’s almost as if you really love your diapers now.”

Victor was quiet. Of course they’d done that to him. The real diaper lover experience. If you don’t wear your diaper then they’ll make sure you love them. 

“When will it wear off?” 

“It only lasts 24 hours.” She responded. “Unless you’re a bad boy and don’t wear your diapers 24/7. 

Victor let out a sigh. “I’ll wear them, just don’t give me another of whatever this is.”

“Well that’s totally up to you now, isn’t it.” 

“I didn’t choose this!”

“But you did. We had a deal. You wanted to try the service and those of us in the league of mommies want good little diaper boys to check during the week. It’s not worth our time if you’re never going to wear your diapers.”

“But I don’t want to wear to the gym.” Victor said stubbornly. 

“Not sure you’ll have much of a choice.” The woman laughed a little. “Remember, you have to fill up your diapers until the censor tells you it’s time for a change or your mommy checks you and tells you you can change. That’s for number one and number two.”

Victor banged his fists on the table. “NO!”

“Then you’ll never get your diaper changed in this town again.”

Victor was quiet. He didn’t want that.

“Fine.” He snapped. “I’m only doing it because I made a commitment.”

“Doing what?” The woman asked. 

“Wearing diapers.”

“You mean making pee pee and poopies in your diapers?”

“Yes.” Victor said quietly. 

“Say it.” 

Victor’s face burned. “I’ll pee and poop in my diapers.”

“Great! I’m sure your mommy can’t wait to see you at the gym tomorrow. Make sure you’re wearing your diapers.”

Victor was quiet. He felt defeated. 

“And don’t forget. You’re not changing until a mommy gives you authorization. The punishments can get worse. You haven’t even tried the water pill yet.”

Then she hung up. 

Victor woke up and stretched and instantly realized his diaper was still wet from the night before. He squished the padding for a moment and then wet it again. 

Victor stood up and right when he was about to take off his diaper, remembered what the woman from last night had said. He needed to get permission from a mommy or his app for a diaper change. 

Sighing, Victor padded back to his phone and opened the app. He noticed a new button that said “Request permission for diaper change.” Cautious, he jammed his finger on the button and waited a moment. 

The screen said: “Sorry, diaper not full enough.”

Puzzled, Victor hit the button again. But the app repeated the message. 

Fuck. 

Victor thought about taking the diaper off before the gym, but decided he didn’t want to suffer the consequences. So he grabbed his baggiest pair of shorts and a hoodie and headed to the gym. Then pausing for a moment, he shoved the diaper bag into his gym bag.

While sitting in the car his stomach grumbled. Victor usually made his morning movement right about now. But because he was wearing the diaper, this made things insanely complicated. Victor cringed and hoped he’d bump into Gina when he got there and get her to authorize a change. 

But when he arrived, Gina was nowhere in sight. Victor’s stomach growled again. So he checked the app, but no dice. It still wouldn’t authorize a diaper change. 

As he worked out, he kept looking around. Looking for any sign of Gina, but she never appeared. Victor was getting increasingly uncomfortable. He started to get cramps. Victor tried to crank out a few pullups when he felt a hand gently slide into his shorts and over the back of his diaper.

“Do you need a diaper change?” 

Gina’s voice was so loud in Victor’s ears as he jumped down from the bar. There Gina stood, with a pair of black leggings and a crop top starting at him with pure amusement on her face. 

“Yes.” Victor said quietly. 

Gina pulled out her cell phone and looked at it. “Are you sure you want a change now?”

“Yes.” Victor insisted. 

“Have you thought this through?” Gina asked quietly. 

“Please, I need a change. I have to… “ Victor paused. 

“Go on.” 

Victor looked around and noticed that everyone was preoccupied with their headphones. 

“I need to mess.” 

Gina nodded then visibly sighed. “If you insist.” 

Gina nudged Victor towards the changing room and after locking the door behind the two of them, told him to remove his pants. She looked at his diaper and then pulled out her phone. 

“You’re close to the threshold for needing a change, but honestly you could fill this up a bit more. Next time make sure you’re drinking enough water okay.” Gina pressed a button on her phone and Victor’s phone buzzed. 

“Diaper Change Granted.” The notification read. 

Victor tore off the tapes and rolled the diaper up and tossed it into the trash. Then, his stomach cramping he walked towards the toilets. 

“What are you doing?” Gina asked causing Victor’s heart to freeze up. 

“I’m headed to the toilet.” 

“You can’t use the toilet.” 

“Excuse me?”

“It’s off limits.”

“But I have to take a shit.”

“Then you need to use your diaper.”

Victor just stood there looking stupid. He couldn’t believe he was back in this locker room again, having this stupid conversation about using his diapers. Why was this week so difficult?

It was because he didn’t ever wear diapers 24/7. And this week the mommies seemed intent to make that happen rather he liked it or not. 

“Why didn’t you say so earlier?” Victor was shaking. The combination of the cramping in his gut and his anger was causing him to be upset. “You should have told me.”

“You know the rules.” Gina sat down on the bench and pulled Victor's gym bag closer to her. Reaching inside she pulled out a thick white diaper. “Come on. Let’s get this diaper on you.”

Victor just stood there. If he refused, he’d never find an AB Girl in the area to indulge in his fetish. But if he accepted, he’d have to mess his diapers like a toddler and then wear that diaper until he “filled his diaper up, like a good boy.”

Victor hated these choices. They didn’t make any sense to him. They forced him to comply at every single turn. He had maybe two more weeks of going through the stages but at this point was unsure if he could continue. 

But he had too. Lauren had promised him he’d be able to use the app as often as he wanted too, for free. Unlocking an entire community he’d only heard whispers about. 

Victor returned to Gina who handed him the diaper. Feeling hopeless, he powdered himself and made sure the diaper fit snug around his waist. Gina leaned over and checked the leak guards and confirmed that it was a good fit. Then she patted his bottom a few times laughing to herself. 

“Don’t forget, you need to fill your diaper all the way up to qualify for a change.” Gina grabbed her water bottle and left. 

Victor was in the car when he felt himself losing control. He had to raise himself up a bit as the mess shoved its way out of his body. He felt the mess drop into his diaper and with a grunt he pushed harder. It was an odd sensation, he was so used to doing this on a toilet. But sitting in his car in the parking lot of his building, it felt horribly wrong. The worst part was that because he hadn’t used the bathroom in a few days (at least not number two) the mess pushed its way to the front of the diaper causing his legs to expand slightly to make room. Finally he finished up with some pee tricking between his legs. 

Victor felt foolish as he relaxed a bit and let himself sit down. Only this was such a bad idea. The mess just smashed into his behind causing him to feel like he was sitting in mud. 

Victor groaned and summoned the courage to leave the car. Every step he took to the elevator felt like hell. The mess cause him to waddle slightly and he was pretty sure anyone who was watching him would think he was walking funny. Victor was certain he had a pronounced bulge in the back of his pants. 

But when he got to his apartment and ate breakfast standing up, he soon grew used to the feeling. And the diapers seemed to work pretty well. There was no smell and they seemed like they could take even more liquid. Victor found himself dribbling more pee into his diaper. He also started checking the app frequently seeing if it would grant him a change before work. 

But the app said no. It said his diaper was only halfway full. Victor pounding the table in frustration. That stupid grayed out button made him seethe with anger. But when he stamped his feet on the ground, all he could feel was the mess hugging him, forced to by his diaper. He had no choice. He had to get dressed and go to work. 

But he was forced to pause for a moment. In front of him was his full length mirror. There he stood naked except for a bulging, messy diaper. If you had glanced his way, you would have seen someone who clearly worked out, someone who was clearly a man's man with tousled dark hair and broad shoulders. But the stark white diaper with faded wetness indicator strips bulging in both directions that invaded his midsection ensured you’d know the truth. There was no doubt, Victor wasn’t a real man, he was a diaper boy. 

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

As a business model, what Laura is building seems conceptually sound.  But it appears to be structured around disposables ... is there no place here for those who prefer cloth diapers and vinyl pants?  And I'm surprised that our protagonist was not asked to fill out a medical questionnaire.  The full baby experience could be a bit tricky for someone who is lactose intolerant, diabetic, or on a salt restricted diet, to cite just the three most obvious things that can go wrong here. 

On 5/21/2021 at 2:49 PM, Babypants said:

As a business model, what Laura is building seems conceptually sound.  But it appears to be structured around disposables ... is there no place here for those who prefer cloth diapers and vinyl pants?  And I'm surprised that our protagonist was not asked to fill out a medical questionnaire.  The full baby experience could be a bit tricky for someone who is lactose intolerant, diabetic, or on a salt restricted diet, to cite just the three most obvious things that can go wrong here. 

Really good questions and really good point. I think Laura is pretty savvy with her business model, but still struggling with the details. I wonder if we get into trouble with this in Season 2...

Laura stared at Victor from across the table, clutching her coffee in her hand.

“Are you sure you want out?”

Victor nodded. “It’s too much. It’s like my whole life is governed by these fucking diapers. I never wanted it to be that way.”

Laura took a sip and leaned back. “You know the consequences right?”

Victor nodded. He figured he could just find someone on his own. Not everyone in this town was going to be tied into Mommy Time Plus or the League of Mommies. “I don’t need to pay for a partner.”

Laura nodded. “That’s not what we are offering. But if you think you’d be better off on your own-“

“I do.” 

“Fine. You have my number if you change your mind.” Laura stood up and stalked out of the coffee shop. 

Victor breathed a sigh of relief. The long two week nightmare was finally over. He could wear normal underwear again. 

After paying the tab, Victor went home and spent the rest of the week working on projects, in and out of the office. He went to the gym, hung out with his friends. He even got some diaper time on the weekend. 

Things felt normal again. 

After a few weeks he had forgotten all about his Mommy Time Plus experience and felt like an adult again. Like a real man. 

Because he was. 

Victor noticed his stash was getting low, so he logged onto Rearz’s website to buy some more. He tended to like the Rearz Inspire+ because the legs were more generous to make up for his body builders frame. Other diapers just seemed to be waiting to cut his circulation. 

After Victor loaded a case into his cart and typed in his payment information he clicked order. But something strange happened. Instead of receiving an order confirmation screen, he received a message saying the order couldn’t go through. It said: MTP Error - Unlisted. 

Victor shrugged and figured he’d try again the next day. 

But the same error appeared. 

So he sent an email to Rearz hoping he could just order over the phone instead. Rearz emailed him back a few days later explaining that: Due to unforeseen circumstances he could not order from Rearz in the future. It said he’d been flagged by another provider. 

But that’s all the information they’d give him. 

Wait a second. There had to be some sort of mistake. Flagged by another provider? What kind of bullshit was this?

Victor closed his laptop and decided he’d deal with this another day. He did have three diapers left after all. 

But after a few days that was down to one, and then one night after he used that last white diaper to capacity, Victor just said fuck it, he’d order from another company. He went to ABU to order, gritting his teeth as he pressed the Large button. But he got the same message. He had been flagged by another provider. 

He tried Little for Big. Same answer. He even tried Northshore and while the customer service rep was more than kind, he received the same message. 

After weeks of trying and exchanging emails, it was clear: no one would sell him diapers. 

Victor glanced at his laptop and saw he had another notification on Fetlife. It was from CapCon. They’d revoked his ticket to attend the latest conference. They too cited him being flagged by another provider. 

Victor kicked over his chair in frustration. What the fuck was going on? Surely this was all a mistake. He hadn’t done anything wrong. He’d have to find some way to fix this.  

Victor spent weeks emailing the convention staff, but as expected, they were hard to reach out too, very unprofessional and wouldn’t give him any more answer than they already had. Eventually, he was worried, he was going to get blocked and gave up. Or did they stop responding to him? All he knew was that he was stuck. 

Now, completely out of diapers (his major form of stress relief) Victor was just on edge all the time. His work was all out of sync, he felt antsy all the time. 

Victor needed his diapers again.

After three months, he grew desperate and made a Reddit post. He made it clear he needed diapers and was willing to pay cash. He said he’d be willing to pick up near the city. 

Surprisingly he got a response. 

Hey there,

Saw you might need some diapers. I’ve got plenty at my place. If you want, we can play too. I have an entire nursery and everything and lots of boys come over and enjoy the comforts of childhood. Feel free to swing by sometime next week and we can have fun together. 

GreenEyedGirl

Victor paused for a second. This looked like a girl based on her profile and she had an entire nursery to herself. His mind tingled a bit. The woman had a full nursery, diapers and was offering him a chance to come over and perhaps have some fun. 

Victor knew that there was a chance that this was a scam or that all of this could go wrong. But he was a man who liften weights, if this was a bad situation, then he could get out of it. Easily. Plus he needed this. He was going to go insane otherwise. 

After exchanging messages for a few weeks, Victor decided he was going to go for it. So on Friday he took a day off work and hopped into his car for the long drive to the countryside. After many twists and turns he finally arrived at a house on a hill. It was in an odd location, as if it were permanently removed from the rest of the suburbs on purpose. 

Victor took a moment, collected himself and knocked on the door. 

When the woman answered the door, Victor instantly realized that he’d seen her before. This was the woman in the office who had told him his diaper was showing in the elevator. 

He did his best to pretend that he didn’t know who she was and instead smiled. 

“Hi!” Victor did this awkward half wave as the woman ushered him in. 

“Welcome.” She closed the door behind her and led him to the kitchen. “Feel free to make yourself comfortable.” 

Victor nodded. Just his luck. She was cute. With dark hair, deep green eyes and a soft round face, Victor wondered if he could stay the weekend. His member tingled with excitement. 

“So there are a few rules.” The woman handed him a sheet of paper. She also hands him some water l, which he took eagerly. 

Reviewing them Victor found them all pretty straightforward. Typical rules about respect and the like. But what he found odd was the last rule. 

“What’s in the back bedroom?”

“My baby.” The woman said smiling at him. 

Makes since. She was a mother and kept her kinks away from them. Very responsible of her. 

“Ready for some diaper time?” The woman grinned excitedly. Victor nodded. It had been months since he’d had been caressed by the soft interior of a diaper. 

The woman handed him another glass of water. “Don’t forget rule number three.”

Victor nodded eagerly and chugged the second glass. Rule number three clearly said, “No dry diapers in the house.”

As Victor walked up the giant staircase and past the baby gate, he couldn’t help but feel a little tired. That drive had taken a lot out of him. The woman put a hand on his shoulder. 

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah, just a bit tired.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get a nap soon.” The woman swung open the door at the end of the hall and Victor couldn’t help but grin. On all the walls were stacks and stacks of thick diapers. They were all bright white waiting to be used. 

The carpet was thick and soft. Standing in the corner was one of the largest cribs he’d ever seen. It looked like a California sized mattress fit inside of there, with bars nearly scraping the ceiling. Once you were in there and the crib doors were closed you most likely weren’t getting out. 

The woman led the now tired Victor to the changing table and gently pulled off his sweats and underwear. Next she helped him take off his shirt. She unfolded a diaper and had him lift up. 

Victors heart was racing. This was it. The moment he had been waiting for… no needed since that fucking app had him trapped all those months ago. The woman took great care and powdered him causing a cloud of baby powder dust to rise up around him. Then she pulled up the diaper around him. Victor felt the softness, he heard the crinkles and found himself about to doze off right there. 

“Not yet baby.” The woman said. She had Victor stand up and lowered a t shirt over his head. The shirt barely reached his diaper but kept him warm. Next she walked him over to the crib and opened the doors.   Victor climbed in and closed his eye. 

“One second.” The woman put a pair of cuffs on Victor’s wrists. And then Victor felt a tug around his legs as he was rolled onto his back. 

Odd, his brain said. But Victor was too tired to do anything. The last thing he heard was the crib clicking shut as he vanished into dream land. 

Victor jolted awake instantly noticing something wasn’t right. His hands and feet were restricted. Victor tugged hard, but the soft pull of the ropes kept him tied to the bed. 

“What the?”

Victor shook the fog from his brain and looked around. He was still in the room. The room with the giant crib, the soft diapers and carpet. 

“Hello?” Victor yelled loudly. “What the fuck is going on?”

But no one responded. In fact, Victor could have sworn the room was swallowing his noise. Instead of echoing around, it was as if the sound was caught in the very walls closing in around him. 

Victor looked down at his diaper which was now wet. Clearly he had wet it overnight. The captive made a mental note to remember to try and hold it longer from then on. The last thing he needed was to be dependent on diapers full time. 

Victor struggled a little more and then decided he needed to calm down. This situation wasn’t all bad. He was in a giant crib, something he really enjoyed, and he was in this extremely thick diapers. It’s what he wanted for several months now. 

But the alarm bells in his head were ringing. Even though the woman was extremely attractive, consent was important. He didn’t want to be tied up, this wasn’t his speed. 

Victor noticed one of the cuffs seemed to be slightly frayed so he began to move the ropes back and forth over and over. After about half an hour of crinkling and movement, he finally got the cuff to break. 

Victor grinned and quickly undid the other cuffs. Next he reached through the bars and pulled the latch and stumbled out of the crib. Falling to his knees, he staggered to his feet and saw his clothes, duffle bag and keys neatly stacked in the corner. 

Victor, knowing time was of the essence, grabbed his jeans and jammed them over his full diaper and shirt and shoved everything else into his backpack. Then he pulled a few diapers from the shelf. 

While he was here… he might as well. 

But Victor kept hearing this banging noise faintly through the walls. A rhythmic soft dull thud over and over again. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. But as he tiptoed to the door, the noise got louder. 

Victor prepared to fight whomever it was outside, but when he squeaked open the door the landing was clear. But he heard that banging even more.

Victor’s curiosity got the best of him. He headed toward the noise. He noticed the door from yesterday that had been closed was now ajar. The banging was coming from inside. 

Victor stood outside the door and heard the muffled sounds of something struggling. Victor took a deep breath and pushed open the door. 

His jaw dropped to the floor. 

In front of him was an odd sight. There was a humongous crib in the corner of the room similar to the one he was just in. But this one was enormous, anyone who was inside would feel like a complete baby. But that wasn’t what shocked the man. 

On the floor was someone with a large pacifier in their mouth hanging from what looked like a baby bouncer from the ceiling. Underneath them was a treadmill thag kept their legs moving. But the cruel part was the person had on blindfolds and impossibly thick diapers forcing them to walk bow legged on the treadmill. 

As Victor starred, he discovered what was causing the banging.  Everytime the person stopped they’d squeak causing the bouncer to bounce. The banging was their feet hitting the treadmill each time. 

Victor stepped closer and saw that it was a woman who was trapped like this. She looked so tired and had clearly been crying. 

Victor ran over and unplugged the treadmill. The woman looked relieved. Victor then grabbed the pacifier out of her mouth. 

She gasped, shaking. 

Victor tried to grab the ropes to begin untying her. But the woman just kept shaking her head. “You have to go.” She said. But she was speaking quietly and as Victor tried to speak to her, it was as if she were deaf. She kept gesturing to her head with her padded mittens.

Suddenly Victor heard it. The noise of someone in the hall. 

“You need to hide.” She said, noticing Victor’s panicked eyes. 

“I can’t leave you!” Victor hissed.

But for some reason, she clearly couldn’t hear him.

“Hide.”

Victor scrambled away and waddled behind the door.

In stalked the woman, who did not act happy. 

“Who told you you could stop running on the treadmill?” She said. The girl in the giant diapers just whimpered. 

“You know why you’re being punished?” The woman pressed a button on the wall and eased the diapered girl to the ground.

She whimpered. 

“Calm down baby.” The woman with the green eyes cooed. “You got yourself into this mess by trying to run over and over again. You decide to run, then you can run all you want on the treadmill.”

The woman then had the diapered girl crawl to the other side of the room, patting her on her butt as she crawled. The girl crawled bow legged, her thick diaper swaying behind her as she moved. 

The diaper, as far as Victor could tell, was fully used. The woman with the green eyes confirmed this when she forced the girl to lie on her back and pushed, hard on the front of the diaper. 

“You’re such a messy baby.” The woman with the green eyes cooed rubbing the front of her diaper. 

The diapered girl started crying softly as she grimaced. “Please… I want to go home.”

“But you wanted this…. remember?”

The girl kept crying. 

“You wanted to be kept in thick diapers and forced to do what Daddy tells you.”

Victor had seen enough. He waddled slowly out of the bedroom, down the stairs and made a left to the front door. 

Fumbling with his keys, he made his way to the car and started the engine and drove off. 

As he drove away from the house, he started breathing a bit easier. This was way too close for comfort. He didn’t like what he’d just seen. This was the creepier… scarier side of the adult baby community. The predators. The monsters that lurkered on Fetlife, reddit and alll those other unregulated places. 

But what could he do? He’d fallen into this position because he’d been pretty much blocked from the community. But that’s only because that fucking app testing had gone way to far. He didn’t want to wear diapers 24/7 like a fucking baby. He just wanted to have some fun, have a woman change his diapers, play with like minded people, and maybe get a little bit of humiliation in the process. 

In the back of his mind, he couldn’t help but keep hearing his brain tell him that he’d made a commitment. And he should have followed through. He was the one who thought that Mommy Time Plus was going to be an easy situation where he’d get to be diapered all week and then get unlimited diaperings. It turned out things were much more complicated than that. 

But he could not live without the diapers. Victor needed them to stay sane. 

So Victor faced a devastating choice. He could just give up the diapers. Live a vanilla life, away from what he really cared about. Or he could fulfill his commitment. 

Victor parked his car in his driveway and sat there for a moment. He looked down between his legs at the bulge clearly showing through his shorts. 

He needed to finish Mommy Time Plus. Whatever it took. This wasn’t happening again.

• Like 3

I'm really glad to see you updated this, I like the premise to this story and it's one of my current favorites. However, I think you skipped a chapter. There was a reference to meeting the green eyed woman in an elevator which hasn't happened yet, and also the beginning of the chapter was him leaving the program, even though that situation wasnt set up before 

• Like 1

I just picked this one up, and I have to say, I'm impressed.  This is a well-thought-out concept, if a bit extreme, and I have to think it's going to get a whole lot more extreme, based on the "Diaper Lover Experience" week's outcome.  One of the things I like most about it is that your dialogue feels very natural, in spite of the crazy circumstances.  

Definitely tracking this one.  Good job! 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Jouska said:

I'm really glad to see you updated this, I like the premise to this story and it's one of my current favorites. However, I think you skipped a chapter. There was a reference to meeting the green eyed woman in an elevator which hasn't happened yet, and also the beginning of the chapter was him leaving the program, even though that situation wasnt set up before 

Omg. You’re right! I skipped a chapter. Well don’t I feel extremely stupid. Hahah. Okay posting the missing chapter now ??????

Thanks to Jouska! They realized I missed a chapter here. So please see the missing chapter below for Mommy Time Plus. 

Victor was certain everyone at work knew what was going on. He had walked in with jeans, a loose t-shirt and his laptop and hidden himself away in a conference room near the back. 

He had decided on the uncomfortable ride in that he was going to do everything he could to force this app to give him a change. And that meant drinking water as fast as possible. 

Victor didn’t like the idea of changing his diapers at work, but he had a sneaky suspicion that had he taken the diaper off earlier he’d suffer some additional consequences. After that incident with the horny pills, he wasn’t fancying what else the power of science and technology could do. Who even came up with that shit anyway?

Victor brought with him his water bottle, chugged it at the water fountain and proceeded to refill it. He could do this. He was smart. He could beat the system. 

So Victor banged away at his keyboard trying his hardest not to move while dribbling pee into his diaper. Each time he peed, the diaper kept expanding and bulging outwards. He was certain that had he had to walk around the office he’d have a pronounced waddle. But he kept working anyway in the conference room declining any meeting invite that came his way. Victor insisted on doing conference calls instead of face to faces. He didn’t even leave the room for a mid morning snack. 

A knock at the door startled him. 

Standing outside the conference room was Rachel, one of the firm's partners. She gestured to the door asking if she could come in. 

Victor gritted his teeth and nodded. 

Rachel hung out near the door and mentioned that there was an emergency client meeting that day and asked if he could join. He was an expert in this type of issue after all. 

“I’m sorry, can someone else. I’m not feeling 100% today,” Victor responded. 

“Chris requested you.” 

Victor fought the urge to roll his eyes. Of course Chris did. Chris had this bad habit of getting other people to do his work for him. 

“Fine. What time?”

“It’s at noon. They’ll be serving lunch.”

Victor nodded and wet his diaper again. It was 11:45. But something else happened. His phone served him a notification. 

Time for a Diaper Change, it said. 

Victor stood up with relief. He couldn’t believe it. He’d finally filled his diaper. After a slight fist pump in the air, Victor executed the plan he’d been harboring since he first came in the office. He’d have to go to the gym downstairs. They had huge private changing areas. There he’d bring his diaper bag and get change. And then discard the evidence and be good for a while. 

Victor glanced at the clock. It was already 11:46 so he needed to be quick. 

Victor grabbed his things and made a beeline for the elevator. He cringed at every step. His overzealous water strategy meant that his diaper protruded intensely. He held his gym bag in front of him and pounded on the button to the elevators. 

When he finally arrived at the gyms locker rooms he was pleased to see things were pretty empty. Seizing an empty changing shower he dropped his pants and couldn’t believe his eyes. 

The floor to ceiling mirrors in the changing room showed his diaper from all sides. It was completely used. Absolutely saturated. The wetness I dictators had all but vanished and the rear of the diaper was round and full. The front was swollen. He looked pathetic. 

Victor slowly untaped the diaper and rolled it up placing it into a plastic bag. Next he washed himself off and made sure he was completely clean. He couldn’t enjoy the moment for too long, he had a feeling the clock wasn’t doing him any favors. Next he grabbed a new diaper from the bag powdered up and started the process of getting it taped on. 

He looked at the clock. He had two mins to be upstairs. So he moved faster. Victor checked the fit and pulled up his pants and tossed the used diaper bag in the trash chute and sprinted to the elevators. 

When the elevator opened up, this woman smiled at him. Her eyes were bright green and seemd to eat him up. 

“Hello?” She did that half wave. 

“Hey.” Victor smiled a bit with relief. He wasn’t going to be late. 

As the elevator rode up the woman tapped him on the shoulder. 

“I think your diaper is showing.”

Had Victor been full he would have messed himself I shock. She reached over and gave his tee shirt a tug so his diaper was no longer showing. 

“Um… thanks.” Victor said not making eye contact. “I had surgery.” He tried to explain it away. 

“Don’t worry. I know you’re in the program.”

The elevator dinged and she got off. 

Victor just stood there, stunned. 

Victor encountered something he had never considered, he had to use his diapers over and over in order to ensure he could strategically get a clean diaper when it mattered the most. He had to consider what he was supposed to be throughout the day, what he was needed to be wearing. Every time Victor peed his diaper, it would swell, causing whatever he was wearing to fit tighter to accommodate his diaper bulge. 

Take his client meeting for example. Victor had on a clean diaper, he had been able to change after all in the gyms locker room. But as the meeting went on and he continued to pee his diaper, he found himself sitting more, he found himself less likely to speak up and offer his opinion. It was hard to feel like an adult when you were sitting in a wet diaper like a child.

But the diaper continued to bulge more and more so when he had to move around the office, or walk to his car or the grocery store, his diaper was clear if you were looking at him. He felt like his waddle was pronounced, as if at that very moment anyone knew his stupid secret. 

Victor felt like a slave to the app, beholden to its every whim and decision. Before he left his house, he’d check the app, begging for the opportunity for a clean diaper. But too often he’d see the icon, greyed out refusing to allow him to untape himself from his soft, plastic prison. This frustrated Victor because he couldn't always tell if he could earn a change before it was time to go out. 

Take the issue of going to the gym in the morning. Victor had assumed he would naturally be able to get changed in the morning. Victor made a mistake once of waking up and thinking he’d get a change before it was time to hit the gym. He did not like the idea of going to the gym with a full diaper, but he also didn't want to miss a workout either. He was on a strict workout routine and his buddies gave him hell everytime he missed a workout. So to save face, it would be easier if he did his workouts diaper free. 

But on Wednesday he woke up and the app told him his diaper was not saturated enough to earn a change meaning that he had a pretty wet day at the gym. Chugging water before the gym did help his predicament because he found himself peeing during his workout, meaning he generally “earned” his change when he was on the stairmaster. Finally. But by then the locker rooms were full which meant that he had to want to get changed when we got home. 

Finally everything was compounded by the fact that during the day women would randomly approach him and demand that they be able to check his diaper. Victor couldn’t understand what these women were getting out of it. At one point he was at the local grocery store, shopping for a few items when he was approached by a woman in a business suit. She asked him if he could help her for a moment. 

Victor, always willing to help nodded and reached for the cans that were on the top aisle. In the process, his shirt rode up and the woman slid her hand into his pants and over the back of his diaper. She gave it a few pats and spun him around and squeezed the front of his diaper.

“Nice and wet,” she said smiling while causing his member to twitch. 

Victor wanted to die inside, looking up and down the aisle to see if anyone noticed. 

But no one did. He wasn’t granted a change either.

But what was worse was what would happen if he was granted a change and didn’t have a diaper on him.

On Friday night, Victor stood in line at the local grocery store waiting for a self checkout to become available. But the line was moving slow. He had messed his diaper earlier while in the store and was eager to return home and get changed. 

Victor had learned his lesson and was wearing a pair of loose sweatpants just in case he had to go. He had learned that it was better for him just to mess instead of holding it in, because it would get him closer to the change he deserves. 

Once at the register, Victor moved gingerly, fully aware of the mess in his diaper. He was glad the diaper was doing its job, because he couldn’t smell anything. 

After bagging his groceries, a store worker approached him. 

“Excuse me sir?” He said blocking Victor from leaving. “The manager would like to see you.”

Bewildered, Victor waddled over to customer service where the person on duty pointed him to a small door to the right. No doubt where the manager was. Entering, Victor saw a large woman sitting behind the desk shuffling papers. 

“Victor right?” She asked giving him a stern gaze. 

“Um… yes.”

“Your diaper has needed changing for the past half hour. Why haven’t you changed yet?”

Victor almost let out an audible groan. He couldn’t seem to escape these women even if his life was at stake. They were everywhere. 

“I was shopping,” Victor explained holding up the reusable grocery bags for her to see. 

“A good diaper boy must change his diaper often,”The woman insisted standing up. “You wouldn’t want to get a rash or skin irritation.” She hobbled from the other side of the desk and grabbed the bags from him. “Come on now. Let’s get that diaper changed.”

Victor was mortified. “I don’t have a diaper right now. I can just do it when I get home.”

The woman shook her head. “Not a good answer. Part of my responsibility is to ensure you’re wearing your diapers, like a good boy. And that includes making sure you’re changed on a regular schedule.”

Victor’s face burned as the woman set his grocery bags next to her desk and produced a changing pad from her desk drawer. She then handed him a package that looked like a medium sized box. 

“You’ll find everything you need in here. Make sure you put the old diaper in the sent proof bags please.”

Victor nodded. 

“Now if you excuse me, some of us have work to do.” The woman brushed past him and shut the door behind her. 

Victor stood there for a moment, sighed then opened the package. Inside was one of the thickest dry diapers he had ever seen in his entire life. It had to be probably an inch thick. It crinkled loudly when he unfolded it. Had Victor not been in the middle of a grocery store, he might have gotten excited at this, but to his dismay, he realized he just needed to grit his teeth and get this over with. 

Victor pulled the other items out of the box. Looked like there were baby wipes, some sort of gel and baby powder. Victor sat on the changing pad with a squish, grimaced and began to do the work. 

He unfolded the diaper and started the clean up process with the wipes. Once he was pleased that he was clean in all the right places, Victor lifted up and put the ticker diaper underneath him. It was then that he realized there was one more thing in the box. 

A booster. 

Victor groaned and pulled it out and placed it underneath him and between the comically thick diaper. Then he rubbed in the baby oil, drizzled some powder over himself and began the process of taping himself shut. 

He had to admit that standing with a loud crinkle that these diapers felt great. They were soft and crinkly. The leg gathers cupped his lower body in the most perfect way. The only problem was it’s sheer size. Pulling up his baggy sweat pants didn’t seem to help the issue either. His rear end was bulging, as was his front. If someone was paying attention they’d wonder why when walking he’d have a waffle. 

Victor picked up the box and tossed it in the trash. Then grabbed his groceries and then waddled towards the front door. 

But the manager was standing there waiting for him. She put her hands on her hips. 

“I see you’re finally wearing a clean diaper.” She sneered looking at him. Victor felt himself blush. “You need to make sure you change your diaper on time. You can’t be walking around with a messy diaper. That’s what the app is for.”

Victor nodded just trying to make this conversation speed up. People were walking by and he was sure they could hear the conversation. 

“I’m going to tell the app that you need more frequent checks to remind you of your responsibility.” The woman pulled out her phone. 

“No, please!” Victor panicked for a moment. More checks? He could barely keep up with them as it was. 

“It’s part of the rules.” The woman pressed a few buttons on her phone and then stuffed the device back in her pocket. “When you don’t get a rash you’ll thank me. Also you should be thanking me for that thick diaper you’re wearing. It’ll absorb more liquid so you won’t get a rash as easily.”

Victor just stood there silently. 

The woman crossed her arms. 

“I’m waiting.”

Victor sighed. “Thank you for the diaper.”

“Very good. No go home and make sure you change your diapers like a good boy from now on.”

Victor nodded and waddled to his car. Thank god the week was almost over. But in the back of his mind he had this sneaky suspicion that just like this week there were some hidden secrets waiting for him with the next level of service. Things he wouldn’t think of or anticipate. 

But nevermind that now. Victor had to focus making it through this complicated week. He was noticing some side effects of this non stop checking and diaper wearing. He found he was peeing more often without thought. Victor started to notice he had to use the restroom after he was wetting. It was great for making sure he used his diapers like a good boy, but it also meant he was constantly having a wet diaper on. But he needed to fill them to capacity, so he found himself chugging water throughout the day. So he was trapped between a rock and a hard place in that respect. Finally there was the issue of bringing the diapers with him everywhere he went. He had to carry a backpack with all the supplies with him so he could change when appropriate, but that also meant he had one eye on that damn bag hoping no one would see it and look inside. 

Victor really enjoyed wearing diapers. It was fun. But being forced to wear them 24/7, even at the gym was taking a toll. He felt like a fucking child all the time. Waddling around in diapers. The constant reminder that while he had the exterior of a hardened executive, deep underneath he was a diaper boy.

Laura stared at Victor from across the table, clutching her coffee in her hand.

“Are you sure you want out?”

Victor nodded. “It’s too much. It’s like my whole life is governed by these fucking diapers. I never wanted it to be that way.”

Laura took a sip and leaned back. “You know the consequences right?”

Victor nodded. He figured he could just find someone on his own. Not everyone in this town was going to be tied into Mommy Time Plus or the League of Mommies. “I don’t need to pay for a partner.”

Laura nodded. “That’s not what we are offering. But if you think you’d be better off on your own-“

“I do.” 

“Fine. You have my number if you change your mind.” Laura stood up and stalked out of the coffee shop. 

Victor breathed a sigh of relief. The long two week nightmare was finally over. He could wear normal underwear again. 

After paying the tab, Victor went home and spent the rest of the week working on projects, in and out of the office. He went to the gym, hung out with his friends. He even got some diaper time on the weekend. 

Things felt normal again. 

After a few weeks he had forgotten all about his Mommy Time Plus experience and felt like an adult again. Like a real man. 

Because he was. 

Victor noticed his stash was getting low, so he logged onto Rearz’s website to buy some more. He tended to like the Rearz Inspire+ because the legs were more generous to make up for his body builders frame. Other diapers just seemed to be waiting to cut his circulation. 

After Victor loaded a case into his cart and typed in his payment information he clicked order. But something strange happened. Instead of receiving an order confirmation screen, he received a message saying the order couldn’t go through. It said: MTP Error - Unlisted. 

Victor shrugged and figured he’d try again the next day. 

But the same error appeared. 

So he sent an email to Rearz hoping he could just order over the phone instead. Rearz emailed him back a few days later explaining that: Due to unforeseen circumstances he could not order from Rearz in the future. It said he’d been flagged by another provider. 

But that’s all the information they’d give him. 

Wait a second. There had to be some sort of mistake. Flagged by another provider? What kind of bullshit was this?

Victor closed his laptop and decided he’d deal with this another day. He did have three diapers left after all. 

But after a few days that was down to one, and then one night after he used that last white diaper to capacity, Victor just said fuck it, he’d order from another company. He went to ABU to order, gritting his teeth as he pressed the Large button. But he got the same message. He had been flagged by another provider. 

He tried Little for Big. Same answer. He even tried Northshore and while the customer service rep was more than kind, he received the same message. 

After weeks of trying and exchanging emails, it was clear: no one would sell him diapers. 

Victor glanced at his laptop and saw he had another notification on Fetlife. It was from CapCon. They’d revoked his ticket to attend the latest conference. They too cited him being flagged by another provider. 

Victor kicked over his chair in frustration. What the fuck was going on? Surely this was all a mistake. He hadn’t done anything wrong. He’d have to find some way to fix this.  

Victor spent weeks emailing the convention staff, but as expected, they were hard to reach out too, very unprofessional and wouldn’t give him any more answer than they already had. Eventually, he was worried, he was going to get blocked and gave up. Or did they stop responding to him? All he knew was that he was stuck. 

Now, completely out of diapers (his major form of stress relief) Victor was just on edge all the time. His work was all out of sync, he felt antsy all the time. 

Victor needed his diapers again.

After three months, he grew desperate and made a Reddit post. He made it clear he needed diapers and was willing to pay cash. He said he’d be willing to pick up near the city. 

Surprisingly he got a response. 

Hey there,

Saw you might need some diapers. I’ve got plenty at my place. If you want, we can play too. I have an entire nursery and everything and lots of boys come over and enjoy the comforts of childhood. Feel free to swing by sometime next week and we can have fun together. 

GreenEyedGirl

Victor paused for a second. This looked like a girl based on her profile and she had an entire nursery to herself. His mind tingled a bit. The woman had a full nursery, diapers and was offering him a chance to come over and perhaps have some fun. 

Victor knew that there was a chance that this was a scam or that all of this could go wrong. But he was a man who liften weights, if this was a bad situation, then he could get out of it. Easily. Plus he needed this. He was going to go insane otherwise. 

After exchanging messages for a few weeks, Victor decided he was going to go for it. So on Friday he took a day off work and hopped into his car for the long drive to the countryside. After many twists and turns he finally arrived at a house on a hill. It was in an odd location, as if it were permanently removed from the rest of the suburbs on purpose. 

Victor took a moment, collected himself and knocked on the door. 

When the woman answered the door, Victor instantly realized that he’d seen her before. This was the woman in the office who had told him his diaper was showing in the elevator. 

He did his best to pretend that he didn’t know who she was and instead smiled. 

“Hi!” Victor did this awkward half wave as the woman ushered him in. 

“Welcome.” She closed the door behind her and led him to the kitchen. “Feel free to make yourself comfortable.” 

Victor nodded. Just his luck. She was cute. With dark hair, deep green eyes and a soft round face, Victor wondered if he could stay the weekend. His member tingled with excitement. 

“So there are a few rules.” The woman handed him a sheet of paper. She also hands him some water l, which he took eagerly. 

Reviewing them Victor found them all pretty straightforward. Typical rules about respect and the like. But what he found odd was the last rule. 

“What’s in the back bedroom?”

“My baby.” The woman said smiling at him. 

Makes since. She was a mother and kept her kinks away from them. Very responsible of her. 

“Ready for some diaper time?” The woman grinned excitedly. Victor nodded. It had been months since he’d had been caressed by the soft interior of a diaper. 

The woman handed him another glass of water. “Don’t forget rule number three.”

Victor nodded eagerly and chugged the second glass. Rule number three clearly said, “No dry diapers in the house.”

As Victor walked up the giant staircase and past the baby gate, he couldn’t help but feel a little tired. That drive had taken a lot out of him. The woman put a hand on his shoulder. 

“Everything okay?”

“Yeah, just a bit tired.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get a nap soon.” The woman swung open the door at the end of the hall and Victor couldn’t help but grin. On all the walls were stacks and stacks of thick diapers. They were all bright white waiting to be used. 

The carpet was thick and soft. Standing in the corner was one of the largest cribs he’d ever seen. It looked like a California sized mattress fit inside of there, with bars nearly scraping the ceiling. Once you were in there and the crib doors were closed you most likely weren’t getting out. 

The woman led the now tired Victor to the changing table and gently pulled off his sweats and underwear. Next she helped him take off his shirt. She unfolded a diaper and had him lift up. 

Victors heart was racing. This was it. The moment he had been waiting for… no needed since that fucking app had him trapped all those months ago. The woman took great care and powdered him causing a cloud of baby powder dust to rise up around him. Then she pulled up the diaper around him. Victor felt the softness, he heard the crinkles and found himself about to doze off right there. 

“Not yet baby.” The woman said. She had Victor stand up and lowered a t shirt over his head. The shirt barely reached his diaper but kept him warm. Next she walked him over to the crib and opened the doors.   Victor climbed in and closed his eye. 

“One second.” The woman put a pair of cuffs on Victor’s wrists. And then Victor felt a tug around his legs as he was rolled onto his back. 

Odd, his brain said. But Victor was too tired to do anything. The last thing he heard was the crib clicking shut as he vanished into dream land. 

Victor jolted awake instantly noticing something wasn’t right. His hands and feet were restricted. Victor tugged hard, but the soft pull of the ropes kept him tied to the bed. 

“What the?”

Victor shook the fog from his brain and looked around. He was still in the room. The room with the giant crib, the soft diapers and carpet. 

“Hello?” Victor yelled loudly. “What the fuck is going on?”

But no one responded. In fact, Victor could have sworn the room was swallowing his noise. Instead of echoing around, it was as if the sound was caught in the very walls closing in around him. 

Victor looked down at his diaper which was now wet. Clearly he had wet it overnight. The captive made a mental note to remember to try and hold it longer from then on. The last thing he needed was to be dependent on diapers full time. 

Victor struggled a little more and then decided he needed to calm down. This situation wasn’t all bad. He was in a giant crib, something he really enjoyed, and he was in this extremely thick diapers. It’s what he wanted for several months now. 

But the alarm bells in his head were ringing. Even though the woman was extremely attractive, consent was important. He didn’t want to be tied up, this wasn’t his speed. 

Victor noticed one of the cuffs seemed to be slightly frayed so he began to move the ropes back and forth over and over. After about half an hour of crinkling and movement, he finally got the cuff to break. 

Victor grinned and quickly undid the other cuffs. Next he reached through the bars and pulled the latch and stumbled out of the crib. Falling to his knees, he staggered to his feet and saw his clothes, duffle bag and keys neatly stacked in the corner. 

Victor, knowing time was of the essence, grabbed his jeans and jammed them over his full diaper and shirt and shoved everything else into his backpack. Then he pulled a few diapers from the shelf. 

While he was here… he might as well. 

But Victor kept hearing this banging noise faintly through the walls. A rhythmic soft dull thud over and over again. He wasn’t sure what to make of it. But as he tiptoed to the door, the noise got louder. 

Victor prepared to fight whomever it was outside, but when he squeaked open the door the landing was clear. But he heard that banging even more.

Victor’s curiosity got the best of him. He headed toward the noise. He noticed the door from yesterday that had been closed was now ajar. The banging was coming from inside. 

Victor stood outside the door and heard the muffled sounds of something struggling. Victor took a deep breath and pushed open the door. 

His jaw dropped to the floor. 

In front of him was an odd sight. There was a humongous crib in the corner of the room similar to the one he was just in. But this one was enormous, anyone who was inside would feel like a complete baby. But that wasn’t what shocked the man. 

On the floor was someone with a large pacifier in their mouth hanging from what looked like a baby bouncer from the ceiling. Underneath them was a treadmill thag kept their legs moving. But the cruel part was the person had on blindfolds and impossibly thick diapers forcing them to walk bow legged on the treadmill. 

As Victor starred, he discovered what was causing the banging.  Everytime the person stopped they’d squeak causing the bouncer to bounce. The banging was their feet hitting the treadmill each time. 

Victor stepped closer and saw that it was a woman who was trapped like this. She looked so tired and had clearly been crying. 

Victor ran over and unplugged the treadmill. The woman looked relieved. Victor then grabbed the pacifier out of her mouth. 

She gasped, shaking. 

Victor tried to grab the ropes to begin untying her. But the woman just kept shaking her head. “You have to go.” She said. But she was speaking quietly and as Victor tried to speak to her, it was as if she were deaf. She kept gesturing to her head with her padded mittens.

Suddenly Victor heard it. The noise of someone in the hall. 

“You need to hide.” She said, noticing Victor’s panicked eyes. 

“I can’t leave you!” Victor hissed.

But for some reason, she clearly couldn’t hear him.

“Hide.”

Victor scrambled away and waddled behind the door.

In stalked the woman, who did not act happy. 

“Who told you you could stop running on the treadmill?” She said. The girl in the giant diapers just whimpered. 

“You know why you’re being punished?” The woman pressed a button on the wall and eased the diapered girl to the ground.

She whimpered. 

“Calm down baby.” The woman with the green eyes cooed. “You got yourself into this mess by trying to run over and over again. You decide to run, then you can run all you want on the treadmill.”

The woman then had the diapered girl crawl to the other side of the room, patting her on her butt as she crawled. The girl crawled bow legged, her thick diaper swaying behind her as she moved. 

The diaper, as far as Victor could tell, was fully used. The woman with the green eyes confirmed this when she forced the girl to lie on her back and pushed, hard on the front of the diaper. 

“You’re such a messy baby.” The woman with the green eyes cooed rubbing the front of her diaper. 

The diapered girl started crying softly as she grimaced. “Please… I want to go home.”

“But you wanted this…. remember?”

The girl kept crying. 

“You wanted to be kept in thick diapers and forced to do what Daddy tells you.”

Victor had seen enough. He waddled slowly out of the bedroom, down the stairs and made a left to the front door. 

Fumbling with his keys, he made his way to the car and started the engine and drove off. 

As he drove away from the house, he started breathing a bit easier. This was way too close for comfort. He didn’t like what he’d just seen. This was the creepier… scarier side of the adult baby community. The predators. The monsters that lurkered on Fetlife, reddit and alll those other unregulated places. 

But what could he do? He’d fallen into this position because he’d been pretty much blocked from the community. But that’s only because that fucking app testing had gone way to far. He didn’t want to wear diapers 24/7 like a fucking baby. He just wanted to have some fun, have a woman change his diapers, play with like minded people, and maybe get a little bit of humiliation in the process. 

In the back of his mind, he couldn’t help but keep hearing his brain tell him that he’d made a commitment. And he should have followed through. He was the one who thought that Mommy Time Plus was going to be an easy situation where he’d get to be diapered all week and then get unlimited diaperings. It turned out things were much more complicated than that. 

But he could not live without the diapers. Victor needed them to stay sane. 

So Victor faced a devastating choice. He could just give up the diapers. Live a vanilla life, away from what he really cared about. Or he could fulfill his commitment. 

Victor parked his car in his driveway and sat there for a moment. He looked down between his legs at the bulge clearly showing through his shorts. 

He needed to finish Mommy Time Plus. Whatever it took. This wasn’t happening again.

• Like 1

Interesting and dark. He's very lucky he wasn't caught or better restrained. The woman is deaf for some reason? And now perhaps unwilling. Can't wait to hear more.

• 2 months later...

Laura was extremely skeptical when Victor asked for a meet up. At least that’s what her face said. She had her arms crossed and she was taping her foot impatiently.

“What makes you think we can trust you this time?” They’d been arguing for about twenty minutes at this point. Victor had explained to her about the woman trapped in the house up in the country, how he’d been just so stressed ever since he’d left the program and how he’d be better. He just didn’t realize the gravity of his decision.

Laura had reacted without flinching about the woman with the green eyes. Evidently she’d heard of her and was one of the reasons she’d started the League of Mommies to begin with.

“Please,” Victor was throwing himself at her mercy. “I just want back into the program. I’ll do better. I’ll leave reviews and help you with QA and everything.”

Laura just started at him. Then: “Fine.” She looked at her laptop and pressed a few buttons. “You’re back into the program.”

Victor tried to look stoic. But this huge night had loosened in the back of his neck. He felt relief.

“But we need you to test the last two weeks of your commitment, then you’re free to go.”

“Absolutely.” Victor’s phone buzzed as his re-enrollment into MTP was processed. “When do I start?”

“Tonight,” Laura closed her iPad. “A mommy will be by your house later tonight for level three.”

Victor nodded.

“And one more thing.” Laura stood up and loomed over Victor. “This is your last chance. If you screw up after this, you’re out. For good.”

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna do this right.”
But she had already turned around and left the cafe.

Victor nervously paced around his apartment waiting for his mommy to stop by. He cringed a bit at that thought. Victor was never a little, just always someone who wanted to wear diapers for fun. He remembered this week was called something like MDLB, whatever that meant.
The app didn’t give him any help either. That section was blank, but he also noticed that this experience was a bit more expensive than the last service they’d tested on him.

Suddenly, Victor's door swung open.
“What the?”

In walked Francis carrying a large bag that was clearly a diaper bag.

“Good evening Victor.” She set the bag on the table and demanded that he follow her into the bedroom. Victor paused because three more people entered his apartment as well.

“Who are these..?”

“Don’t worry about them,” Francis said dismissively. “I’ll explain.”

Victor decided he’d rather follow directions on, instead of jeopardize his standing in the program.

Francis was moving fast. She had already set up a diapers diaper changing pad on the bedroom floor.

Victor laid down as Francis removed his pants and had him lie down. He noticed that the gentle fun he’d been used to from a few months ago had all but vanished, replaced with a stern air of arrogance. She rubbed lotion into his balls causing his penis to stir to attention.

“None of that!” She snapped at Victor who just whimpered. “This week you’re not going to get any enjoyment out of this.”
What?

Victor wasn’t quite sure what to make of that comment and kept quiet.

After powering him, Francis brought the impossibly thick diaper over him.

Victor sat up when she was finished and flexed his legs back and forth. The diaper was thicker than he was used too but it wasn’t something that couldn’t be managed.

“Come with me.” Francis led Victor back to his living room where she told him to sit down. It was a weird moment. Francis was towering over him causing him to feel extremely small in the chair. Victor then realized that this wasn’t his old table because the chair he was in was tall enough to cause his legs to swing back and forth and not touch the floor.

The table was so tall that it came up to his chest, meaning he’d have to work to get anything off the table. He felt like a toddler. But maybe, that was the point.

Victor started to look around at the other changes these people must have made to his apartment, but Francis had started speaking and Victor decided he had to pay attention.

“This week you’re testing out the Mommy Dom / Little Boy service offered by Mommy Time Plus. This is one of the more extreme services we offer, but we find clients really ask for this.

“Starting today and through the rest of the week Mommy will rule your life. For all intents and purposes; you are to be reared with a strict hand, which is mine. That means whatever I dress you in, that’s what you will wear for the day, no complaints, no excuses.

“You will be expected to wet your diapers every single day like you had to do the last time you were in the program, but you need to make sure you are wetting your diaper every single hour. Mommy pays a lot of money for these so you’d better use them. If you do not wet, we have ways of making sure you do. And you’ll regret those moments.

“Don’t worry though, there will be times you will not have to wear diapers. During these moments, mommy will choose your training pants for you.

“Because Mommy is in full control, you will not masurbate or have an orgasm without mommy’s permission. Only naughty boys touch themselves without mommies permission. Trust me, you do not want to violate this rule. Naughty little boys pay severe consequences and regret ever touching themselves. Don’t worry, mommy will give you a few cummies if you are good, at my discretion.

Remember, this week you are mommy’s little boy. This is our lifestyle. You asked for this.”

Victor sat there with his mouth open.

“What’s with this furniture?” He asked stupidly.

“It’s really for next week, but we decided to move some of it in today.”

“Some of it?”

“Don’t worry about that right now. I need you to tell me you understand please.”

Victor stared at her. Then nodded. “Fine.”  It was only another seven days. He did it once before, he could do it again.

“Very good.” Francis smiled and rustled his hair causing Victor to visibly flinch. “Now let make some dinner.”

“Aren’t you leaving?” Victor asked a bit rudely. He didn’t want Francis in his house any longer than she had to be. That spelled trouble no matter how you looked at it.

“No silly, I’m here for the next two weeks.”

Francis had already entered the kitchen and begun fiddling with the oven. “Mommy Dom/ Little Boy means I’m in charge this week and you’re listening to mommy.”

Victor's stomach never untied the knot it had tied itself in earlier. She was staying for two weeks? How had managed to give these women full control over his life again. He began to remember exactly why he had decided to leave the program in the first place. But he didn’t want a lifetime sentence to just underwear. That was unbearable.

The rest of the evening Victor kept walking the dotted line of obedience and silence. He figured if he kept his distance he'd give Francis nothing to complain about. She made dinner (Macaroni and Cheese along with chicken and broccoli), and seemed to just be enjoying herself. After deciding that there was no need for Victor to wear pants in the house (mommy little boy didn’t need pant, especially since he was still in diapers), Victor constantly felt exposed. Everywhere he walked it was like he was a walking reminder that this is what it would be like to live someone’s weird twisted fantasy.

To make matters worse, Francis had been clear. Victor was to wet his diaper every single hour. She maintained her side of the deal, constantly invading his personal space to see if his diaper was wetter than the last time she checked it.

The thing was. It was obvious. Victor spent the evening drinking water and sitting at his computer at the table trying his best to ignore Francis. But every time he peed, the diaper expanded considerably. Indeed, these “pampers” as Francis referred to them, had no discretion attached to them, which meant before long, Victor was visibly waddling around the house. Finally when he was about to explode, Francis checked his diaper again and decided he needed a change.

Because it was time for bed by then, Francis double diapered him with a stuffer and said that “mommy’s leaky boy” would need the protection. Plus she didn’t want to ruin the mattress. Lying down, Victor could feel the bulk between his legs and couldn’t help but flex his legs a little. The bulk felt good. And crinkly. And it all made him feel slightly helpless.

In a good way.

After Francis turned out the light, Victor rolled over and went to sleep. He remembered that Francis seemed to have something against masturbation, so he decided he needed to play things safe for now. Later this week he could enjoy this moment.

Victor drifted off and fell asleep.

• Like 8
  • 1 month later...

Victor woke up dry of course. There wasn’t any need for him to pee in his diapers. At least that’s what he thought. 

Francis had come in first thing in the morning and checked his diaper and, based on her actions, was extremely disappointed. “I’m not sure what the purpose of you wearing diapers is if you’re not going to use them,” she clucked annoyingly while squeezing the front of his padding. 

Victor just responded simply, “I’m not a baby.”

That seemed to be the most common of refrains nowadays. But it was helpless while he was in the program. No one using the app at this point was convinced that he didn’t want to be in the situation he was in.

“But you are mommy’s little boy.” Francis left the room and told him to keep his dry diapers on for breakfast. 

Victor, expecting the royal treatment, entered his living room to find that not only was there no food already made, but that Francis expected him to make breakfast. Victor scratched his head confused. Last night she’d made dinner. I guess this is the part where he was “still and adult” sometimes. Victor shook his head slightly at this whole situation. How the hell was supposed to survive this if he didn’t know the rules? 

But he also didn’t want her to do everything for him either. Victor was fighting this complicated game, where he was trying to stay in control of the situation and at the same time, go with the flow. He had figured out during this process the more he fought it, the worst things still seemed to get. Victor was under the impression that if he could hold off his urge to fight, he could survive. But as he made the eggs, he realized he’d never been very good at not fighting. His will to be independent was always too strong.

After breakfast, Francis and Victor sat down to eat. Francis, holding her usual air of authority, started listing off what they were going to do that day. There would be grocery store time and time for meal prep. Not to mention the chores that needed to be done around the apartment. 

Victor couldn’t help but feel like this had to have been what having a live-in girlfriend looked like. Planning your day together in the morning. Meal prepping together. It would have been great had he not felt like he had any say in wearing a diaper. The funny thing though, Victor had never considered what his lifestyle would look like had he integrated diapers into his relationship. Sure he liked to be forced into diapers from time to time, everyone liked a little humiliation, but it was usually on his terms, not some strange woman who wouldn’t mind walking into a crowded bar with a diaper in her hand demanding he submit. 

Francis reminded him that he would have to make sure he wet his diaper every hour during the day and that she would be checking. After clearing the plates Victor peed a little and looked at the clock. It was going to be a long day of chores and boredom. 

But as it turned out, the day moved pretty quickly. Victor discovered that while the diapers were incredibly absorbent, they forced him to waddle. Francis openly laughed at him when he was at the shops, pointing out loudly that her “little baby's diaper was bulging so big.”

Victor, to his credit, tried to ignore her. 

But Francis was not to be ignored. She stopped what she was doing and asked, “Victor baby, are your diapers wet?”

Victor stopped. She was so fucking loud. Turning around, he noticed her hands on her hips and determined that she was not going to stop unless he played along. 

Feeling small, he nodded. 

“I can’t hear you baby.” Francis responded. 

Victor sighed a little. “My diapers are wet.”

Francis clapped her hands. “Yes. They. Are.” She bopped him on the nose to emphasize each point. “And they’re bulging too aren’t they?”

Victor’s face was burning with embarrassment at this point. But he complied. 

“Yes, my diapers are bulging Francis.”

“Oh no. it’s not Francis… it’s mommy.” 

Victor felt tiny. 

“Yes… mommy my diapers are bulging.”

Francis… well… mommy smiled and continued shopping. 

But the more Victor waddled in the shops and the more he leaked into his diaper, the more he realized Francis had a point. There was no way his diaper was going to survive another wetting. He could tell at this point. The diaper was beyond saturated and he was feeling wetter and wetter every moment, he could tell the diaper had stopped absorbing any liquid. So he tapped Francis on the shoulder and asked quietly, “Mommy, may I please have a diaper change?”

It felt weird asking someone out loud for a diaper change, especially when doing an ultra adult task like grocery shopping. 

Francis dismissed him however. Told him he could wait and encouraged him to keep drinking his water bottle like a good baby.Victor just groaned and took another sip of the giant bottle of water she handed him. 

But it seemed like Francis wasn’t going to tortue him because about half an hour later she led him to the family bathroom and laid out a mat on the tile floor. In typical fashion, she had to drag out the moment. 

“Looks like these extra thick diapers held up really well. You should thank Mommy Francis for putting you in them.”

Victor stayed quiet. That’s when she gave his balls a light slap causing Victor to let out a Yelp. 

“Thanks Francis.” He mumbled. 

Francis frowned. “You know I was going to let you wear big boy underwear tomorrow because you were being so good. But I don’t think you deserve it.”

Victor's ears perked up. This was a good opportunity for him. It would mean he wouldn’t have to waddle around all day, forced to drink a ton of water. “I’m sorry Francis, er… Mommy. Thank you for letting me wear my thick diapers.” Victor actually meant it this time especially if it meant he didn’t have to wear this hot diaper all day. 

Embarrassingly enough, Victor instantly started peeing the moment the diaper was taped around him. Francis, took notice and simply smiled. 

And that’s how the rest of the day went. Victor would drink his water and he’d stay diapered and keep getting checked throughout the day.  Because he had no interest in wearing diapers the next day on what was no doubt going to be another warm summer day, he was extra good and sappy. He thanked his “mommy” each time she changed him. Victor willingly submitted to diaper checks and got rid of his pants when he was in the house. 

For all intents and purposes, Victor was an obedient boy. 

That night as Victor climbed into bed, he asked Francis if he had earned his big boy pants back tomorrow. Francis looked at him with a weird look on her face. 

“You really want those big boy pants don’t you?” She rustled his hair. 

Victor nodded. 

“Let’s see how I feel tomorrow morning.” Francis turned off the light and snuggled him behind him patting his diapered bottom as she fell asleep. 

But the next morning Victor learned the hard way that big boy pants weren’t exactly what he wanted. 

It started out simply enough. 

Francis told him that because he had been so good yesterday, he could wear his big boy underwear. Elated, Victor rolled over and waddled to his dresser, only to find that in place of his normal boxers, were brightly colored training pants. The training pants looked childish. For starters, they were briefs, like a child would wear. On the outside were cartoon characters like dinosaurs, robots and in some cases, princesses. Victor picked up one of the offending garments and noticed that there seemed to be an extreme amount of padding in the seat and front of the training pants,no doubt intended to catch dribbles. 

“I can’t wear these.” Victor said stubbornly. 

“Then you’re never getting out of diapers.” Francis said leaving the room. “You wanted big boy underwear, this is simply the next step.”

Victor’s face burned. He knew this was too good to be true. To make matters worse, Francis was pretending not to know why this was a problem. He wasn’t going to be able to workout in these pants. The moment he did anything, the lining of the underwear would show.

But the more Victor thought about it, he remembered that when he was diapered 24/7, his waistband would sometimes show and no one said anything. At least now he’d be able to use the bathroom like a reasonable adult. That meant he’d also be able to do number two in the toilet for a change. This could be a good thing for him and not as all as bad as the last week he was in the program. 

“Fine.” Victor growled. He grabbed the most masculine looking pair (briefs with toy trucks on them) and took his diaper off and hopped in the shower. After cleaning himself off, he had to admit, the training pants were comfortable. They were kinda like diapers, but not really. The way they fit was a bit odd, he wasn’t used to not having a crinkle when he walked. While the training pants didn’t crinkle, the slight rustling did remind him that he wasn’t wearing big boy underwear, but something infantile. 

He hated to admit it, but these training pants were a step in the right direction. Victor thought hard, his goal was to make sure he’d be able to wear them all week.  

Victor pulled his jeans up, grabbed a tee shirt and met Francis at the breakfast table where he sat down (legs dangling and all) and thanked her for making breakfast. 

“No problem,” Francis said smiling warmly. “Here’s some orange juice.” She set a tall glass in front of him at the table, and a glass of water. “Don’t forget to stay hydrated.”

Victor nodded and took a sip of the juice, realizing that for the first time this week, he’d be using the toilet the next time he had to pee. 

“Now before you go into the office today, there are a few rules you have to know about.” Francis steepled her fingers and looked in Victor’s direction. “And if you don’t follow them, you’re back in diapers for good this week.”

Victor groaned and looked at her.

You’ve got to be kidding me.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...