LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

34 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Christina?

Little does his girlfriend know about his new job, and if he only knew what his girlfriend was doing to Willa, exactly what he signed the paper to protect her from. I can kind of see where this is going after reading the other stories. Will leave it to myself though. The prequel definitely does give a little insight to the other stories.

Thank you for pointing that out, I meant Christina :). Yes! He's going to be in for a big surprise and (not trying to spoil anything) but she won't like the outcome very much. 

Chapter 6: 

Willa looked awful. Dark circles sat under her eyes, her hair was a mess, and he was sure that she hadn’t changed her clothes in the past month. His sister was curled up in a ball on the couch, asleep. The tv played softly in the background and she sucked on her thumb. Since his parents died it sort of became a calming technique for her. She thought he didn’t notice but he did. He noticed everything even though she wasn’t aware. 

Adrian thought that she would get better. He understood that his sister was overwhelmed with getting kicked out by their uncle, losing her job, being homeless (temporarily) but she should’ve snapped out of her stupor. 

He was lenient with Willa, given everything they’d gone through but he was starting to become concerned. Abby said everything was fine, that it was normal for her to be depressed and that she was helping and taking care of her. There was nothing more he could do than keep working. He tried to believe her but something didn’t sit right in his stomach. He just didn’t know what it was. 

“Hey,” he sat down beside her and lightly shook her shoulder. Willa groaned, mumbling something under her breath but eyes stayed tightly closed. 

He tried again. “Willa? Can you wake up?” 

This time her eyes fluttered open, slowly and with two fists rubbed her eyes. Her gaze then landed on him, eyes widening. 

“I-I didn’t think you’d be home so early. Wha-what are you doing here?” 

She pulled the blanket more over her lap, holding onto it in a death grip. Her face was pale and tear stains marked her cheeks. 

“It’s my lunch break and I thought I’d come home shortly.” he paused, noticing as her eyes welled up with tears. “I know that I haven’t been around a lot lately but you know you can still talk to me, right? I’m here for you.” 

She wiped her face with the sleeves of her sweat-shirt, still not speaking. 

“Talk to me, Wills.” he whispered. 

Her lips parted and blurted, “I'm sorry!” 

“Sorry?” 

Her hand shook as she moved the wool blanket off her lap. He didn’t realize what she was doing until he saw it and couldn’t contain the gasp. It smelt of piss and the front of her sweatpants, around her crotch, was stained and it had spread to the couch. She apologized profusely, sobbing her eyes out and flinched back into the corner when he reached his hand out.

“How long?” was all he could ask. He wasn’t angry, not at all. He was more just saddened that she hadn’t come to him sooner. 

“It never stopped,” her voice broke. She glanced down at her lap, too ashamed to meet his eyes. 

“Does Abby know?” 

She didn’t respond. 

He asked again… this time more firm. 

“I made her promise not to tell you. She… sh- she helps me.” his sister stammered. “P-please don’t tell her I told you. This is so embarrassing.” 

The silence hung heavy around them as he agreed, though didn’t quite understand the fear in her eyes. 

“I’m not mad, you know that?” he sighed. “We can get the couch cleaned and if you, um, need, um, p-pullups, I can get them for you. “

Her face blushed a dark red and suddenly stood up, rushing towards the bedroom. “Y-you don’t have to do anything. Adrian, just forget that this conversation ever took place. Please?” 

ooOoo

Two hours earlier 

The suckling of the bottle was the loudest sound in the room. Willa sat in the kitchen under the watchful eye of Abby. She was never more than a few feet away and while the older girl was seemingly distracted with her computer, Willa knew better. Nothing escaped her. That’s why she continued to nurse from the sixteen ounce baby bottle, doing her best to block the horrid taste from her mind. She had an hour to drink it all or else it meant punishment. Then she had another hour to use the bathroom but that was only with Abby. The girl said she was too little to be trusted on the toilet alone. It was humiliating but any argument was met with swift reprimand. 

Her stomach gurgled as she finished the end of the bottle, gulping down the last drops. She squeezed her thighs together as much as she could, the thick padding making it difficult, as she felt the need to pee. Her best option was to just tell Abby and get it over with. However, she still had too much of her pride left intact, so she sat there and waited for the feeling to go away, bouncing up and down in the chair. Each crinkle could be heard throughout the room but Abby continued to ignore her, softly humming to herself. Tears burned in Willa’s eyes, the need growing even stronger. She cursed the girl in her head for all of the misery she had caused her but the feeling didn’t go away. 

A minute passed. Then two. The pressure in her bladder became increasingly hard to avoid. Her lips wobbled and with a sob, exclaimed, “I need to go to the bathroom!” 

“I’m sorry?” Abby innocently stated. 

“I need to go to the bathroom.” she repeated through a clenched jaw. 

She played dumb on purpose but the stupid game was no longer funny. 

“The potty, you mean?” her voice was condescending. “Why didn’t you just say-”

“Stop!” Willa couldn’t take it anymore. Bursting up from the table, she ran to the bathroom, yanking on the locked door handle that wouldn’t open. Feeling her bladder finally release, she sank to the ground, legs spread wide as the padding inflated and stench hit her nose. 

“Someone’s been a naughty girl.” 

Her head shot up to find Abby towering over her. 

Oh shit. 

“If you’d told me in the first place that you had to go potty, this all would have been avoided. But now here we are. Are you ever going to learn?” 

It was a rhetorical question, Willa knew that. But she still couldn't help but mutter the few damning words. 

“Fuck you.” 

Abby clicked her tongue. Nothing good ever came after that. 

“I think you need another bottle,” she sighed. “A bigger bottle this time. But don't worry because I’ll help you use the potty next time” 

That was the last thing Willa wanted. The punishment was surprisingly tame but Willa knew there was another angle. She wouldn’t just let her get away. 

It was an hour later, Willa realized what was happening. She couldn’t close her thighs because the pullup had swelled up so much, unable to hold back her bladder. Her stomach felt full and uncomfortable but Abby wouldn’t budge. The bathroom was locked and only she had the key. This was the punishment. In a way it was worse than the spankings because of the humiliation and disgust. She had to waddle around with a sagging toilet between her legs. Abby didn’t say when she would get to change but only that once she realized what she had done wrong, then she would be taken care of. But Willa was stubborn and Abby was patient. This could last for a long time and neither would break. 

“I’m going to the store,” said Abby suddenly. 

Willa looked up at her from the couch, eyes weary. She was leaving her alone… why? 

“We’re running low on your special food and you need to stay a healthy girl.” 

By “special food” she meant baby food which was the most tasteless stuff she’d ever eaten. 

“I don’t need it.” her voice was raspy from the constant tears. “I’m not hungry.” 

“Are you trying to argue with me?” a dark eyebrow raised. 

Willa gulped, her confidence suddenly lost and shook her head. Her gaze shifted to the ground, unable to stare up at the woman anymore. She was the literal spawn of Satan. How had that ever gone over her head? 

“I should be back soon. I don’t have to remind you to be a good girl, do I?”

Again, her head shook side to side. 

“Perfect!” her voice was light again. “I’m always watching, Willa. You don’t want to disappoint mo- me.” 

Her eyebrows furrowed together, confused with what she was about to say but didn’t linger on it. The girl had eyes in the back of her head and Willa didn’t know how she did it and it terrified her. Perhaps she would take a nap. Then her mind would drift away and she could forget how sucky her life was at the moment. 

ooOoo

Present 

Adrian ran his hands through his dark curly hair, frustrated by everything. He was used to his sister’s strange behavior but recently things had been more strange than usual. This was something his mother would’ve known how to deal with. She needed a parental figure and he was failing miserably. No noise besides a few sniffles sounded from her room and he knew it was useless arguing with her to open the door. 

He glanced at the stain on the grey couch and got up to get cleaning supplies. Combing through the closet, he paused, happening upon several bottles of pills. Diuretics and laxatives. 

“What are these?” he mumbled to himself. 

First off, why would Abby need them? Or maybe they were for his sister? And second why would they be hidden away at the back of the closet? He fiddled with them, considering asking Willa but decided against it. He put it back, planning to ask his girlfriend about it later. Right now he had the couch to worry about. 

Time flew by and before he knew it Christina was at the apartment. He knocked on Willa’s door telling her he was leaving only to receive no answer. He didn’t bother sticking around, Adrian knew she heard him. 

Locking the door behind him and heading down the stairs, he hopped back in the car, her softly smiling at his disheveled look. 

“Everything alright?” she asked as they pulled away from the building.

His head leaned against the window, eyes concentrated on the road in front of them. The car came to a stop at a red light. Reaching out, he turned down the dial on the radio. 

“I’m worried about my sister.” he admitted, pinching the bridge of his nose. 

Christina was silent. She knew he didn’t like to talk about Willa. 

“She-” he paused. “She wets herself. Apparently she’s been doing so since our parents died. I’m the only parental figure she has besides my girlfriend because our uncle just kicked her out. She lost her job and isn’t going to college. My sister’s depressed and I don’t know what to do.” 

“I’m sorry,” she didn’t know what else to say. 

“Abb- my girlfriend has been staying with her and tells me everything is fine but there’s been no improvement in my sister and today I found something weird.” 

“What?” 

“Laxative and diuretic pills. It was hidden away at the back of the cleaning supply closet but I can’t imagine my sister would be taking them because she’s trying to stop the problem.” 

“Well,” her lips pursed together. “Have you considered your girlfriend taking them? Or that she’s giving them to your sister?” 

“She’d tell me. Besides, she cares about Willa. She wouldn’t make her suffering worse.” he wanted to believe that. He wanted to believe that his girlfriend wouldn’t intentionally hurt Willa. But he wasn’t quite sure what to believe. 

“What was the name of them?” 

“What?” he looked at her. 

“The pills.” 

“Eddi… ton? I think.”

“Eddison’s, you mean?” she said, taken aback. 

“No yeah, Eddison’s!” he remembered. 

“Those are what I give Emmy to make her poop,” she said slowly. “You can only purchase them in Henderson or any of the other communities.” 

He stared at her, face pale, and mouth dry. He didn’t want to believe that his girlfriend would lie to him. He refused to believe it but something was telling him that it was true. 

“I need to get home,” his voice was thick. “Take me back.” 

ooOoo

A/n; Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, it means so much to me! I promise that I should update again soon so keep a lookout! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Wow I can see this going different directions but I really hope Christina is actually going to help. We know Willa's fate later but right now we don't know the full story and it seems like it may not be all Adrian. It also seems it was no accident he got the job and I bet his girlfriend is playing a part in this.

• Like 1

I know it's a little soon for an update, but it would be a highlight of my weekend :)

Good job so far on the prequel. I am sure it isn't an easy task for it to follow the timeline of the other story, unless you already had an outline done before you wrote the other stories.

• Like 1
On 4/17/2021 at 5:39 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Wow I can see this going different directions but I really hope Christina is actually going to help. We know Willa's fate later but right now we don't know the full story and it seems like it may not be all Adrian. It also seems it was no accident he got the job and I bet his girlfriend is playing a part in this.

Thank you! Christina is a good person (well as good as you can get in this circumstance) and defiantly does play a huge part in Willa's life. As for Adrian, you'll find out more about him soon! 

4 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

Wow! this twist is really cool! waiting for more! Hope you update soon :)

Thank you! I'll update again soon! 

3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I know it's a little soon for an update, but it would be a highlight of my weekend :)

Good job so far on the prequel. I am sure it isn't an easy task for it to follow the timeline of the other story, unless you already had an outline done before you wrote the other stories.

Thank you! I'm currently writing the next chapter and it should be up soon! It's been a little tough writing the prequel but I hope it's answering people's questions from before. I had an idea of what I wanted to do and then I started writing and everything completely changed! 

• Like 1
  • Fifers12 changed the title to Little Beginnings: Before (Part 3)

Chapter 7: 

Adrian hadn’t been quite sure what he expected to find when he got home but it wasn’t this. With Christina hot on his heels, they’d rushed up the three flights of stairs, bursting through the unlocked door. His girlfriend’s purse was thrown on the couch and the light was on in the bathroom, the door cracked open. 

“Willa?” he called out. 

There were soft sniffles and a whimper. He knocked on the door, refraining himself from just bursting through. 

“Willa? Are you alright-” 

He raised his hand to knock but the door swung open and there stood his girlfriend. His nose wrinkled as a sour smell wafted out from the room. Her face blushed pink and eyes narrowed as she noticed Christian behind him. “I-I didn’t know you’d be back so soon,” she paused. “And you brought company.” 

“We need to talk.” he hissed, grabbing onto her wrist. “You have a lot of explaining to do-” 

She yanked her hand away and began to explain, “Well, as you can see I’m in the middle of something. Your sister is sick and I’m helping her-” 

“Christina can help her.” he cut her off, his voice icy cold. 

She flinched, her eyes flashing dark as his partner’s name was brought up and focused her glare on Christina. 

“So you’re just bringing random girls home now? Is this where you’ve been every night? I’m not stupid Adrian.” 

A sob sounded from the bathroom and they grew even more anxious. 

“I know what you’re doing to her-” 

“She’s not feeling well!” she scoffed. “I doubt that she’d appreciate it if you just barged into the bathroom on her!” 

Abby slammed the door shut behind her, in his face now, and Adrian was tired of playing nice. Dragging her towards the front door he turned around and said to Christina, “help my sister. I don’t know when we’ll be back.” 

He trusted Christina, more so than Abby and knew she would be in safe hands with his partner otherwise he wouldn’t have left them alone. He didn’t let go until they were in his car and the doors were locked. Tears streamed down her cheeks, screaming bloody murder as they drove away from the apartment. He needed to get her away. He needed to be away. Willa did not need to witness this. 

“Adrian, where are we going?” she finally took a breath. “I’m sorry for whatever you think I did but I didn’t do anything! That girl has filled your head with lies, you can’t trust her with Willa!”

He rolled his eyes, stepping on the pedal just a little harder as they zipped down the old country road. 

“You’ve been giving her those pills making her incontinent! She has to wear fucking pullups full time now and she’s even more afraid of her own shadow. I trusted you with her! I loved you, Abby!” 

Her face had twisted into one of rage when she heard, loved. He used to love her. But not anymore. 

“She had nobody but me,” her voice trembled. “I was- am helping her. She needs someone to take care of her and you're at your job all the time and the only person is me! I love her, Adrian more so than you ever will!” 

His hands tightened around the wheel and a red haze covered his eyes. Now that was a load of bull. “So drugging her is your idea of love?” 

“You’ll never understand,” her jaw clenched. “I’m the one who got you this job. I reached out to Jasmine Wong and gave her your name. I was hoping that you’d come to your senses and see things my way. Willa is meant to be my little, ever since I first met you all those years ago, I knew she was the one-” 

He slammed on the brakes, jolting them both forward, and pulled over off the road. 

“Y-you did what?” his mouth was agape, eyes wide. 

“I did it for us!” she pleaded with him. “Willa, she was so small, so hurt. From the moment I saw her, I couldn’t stay away. I love her. I need her-” 

“Did you ever love me?” he asked, disgusted. “Or was it always about my sister?” 

He didn’t want to know. He didn’t want to feel the hurt. 

“I grew to love you. I can’t imagine being without you, without either of you-” 

“We’re done.” 

She went silent, her heart dropping to the bottom of her stomach. 

“I’ll ship you all of your stuff wherever you end up but under no circumstances are you to come near Willa again. Are we clear?” 

ooOoo

“Willa?” her voice was soft. “Can I come in? My name is Christina, I’m a friend of your brother’s.” 

“N-no,” she pleaded in obvious embarrassment. “Please!”

Christina frowned, her mommy instincts taking over. She wished  that she could just rush in and help the girl. Just from hearing her voice it was obvious that she was a little. Everything about her reminded her of Emmy. The girl had been hurt too many times, how could she manage in such a big world? 

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about,” she tried again. “I’ve dealt with these sorts of things before. Can you trust me?” 

“It smells,” whimpered Willa. “I’m messy and it won’t stop coming out!”

“I don’t care.” her response was immediate, thinking of the millions of diapers she’d changed. “I want to help you. I know that your brother’s girlfriend wasn’t very nice but I promise I’m not like her. I only want to help.” 

The girl was silent and Christina waited anxiously, desperate to hear her voice again. A minute passed and she began to give up hope when the scared voice sounded again. 

“I’m sorry.” was all she said. 

“Sweetheart?” 

“I-I'm sorry, it’s gross.” she said. “You can come in.” 

Relief flooded her body and she didn’t waste another minute. Stepping into the small bathroom she was met by the site of a tiny disheveled looking girl. Tear stains marked her caramel cheeks and she looked down at the ground, ashamed. She groaned and began to cry again, as a rush of something streaming into the toilet was heard. 

She smelt it a moment later. 

“Has this been going on for a while?” the older girl kneeled down in front of her. 

She gave a small nod. “I-it’s punishment. I-i was bad and Abby gave me a big bottle that made my stomach hurt an-and now everything i-is c-c-coming out!” her chest rose up and down as she began to suck on her fingers and other hand clutched her abdomen. 

“Well, Abby isn’t going to hurt you anymore,” Christina explained as she gently pulled her fingers from her mouth. She grimaced, wishing she could just give her a paci. 

The young girls’ head perked up, confusion shown in her dark eyes. 

“Abby isn’t coming back. Your brother knows what she did.” 

She cupped her cheek with her hand before Willa could flinch back and wiped away a tear with her thumb. 

“Will you let me help you, hmm?” 

ooOoo

Her touch was soft. Her voice was soft. She was nothing like Abby and if her brother trusted her then why shouldn’t she? But no. Adrian trusted Abby before. She trusted Abby. 

Willa didn’t know what to do. 

Her stomach gurgled as a continuous stream of diarrhea flooded the toilet. Abby had filled her bottle with yucky medicine and forced her to hold it in until she got home. Everything was her fault. She was in pain because of her- 

“I know baby,” Christina’s voice broke through her haze. “It doesn’t feel good. I’ve got a little girl at home. Her name is Emmy.” 

“Emmy?” 

“Yes, Emmy. She’s only two years old.” 

Willa knew what she was trying to do. Christina was trying to distract her and as much as it annoyed her, it was working. Her cries had quieted. 

“Wha-what is she like?” Willa breathed as her stomach churned. 

Christina put her thinking face on, tapping her chin and Willa cracked a small smile. 

“Well, she is a very rambunctious girl. Emmy constantly has to be on the move and she’s possibly the most smiley girl there is. Her favorite show is Dora and loves the color pink. What’s your favorite color?” 

Willa thought for a moment before saying, “yellow. I like yellow.” 

Christina gasped in fake surprise. “Yellow?” she exclaimed. “Now that is a very pretty color especially on such a pretty girl!” 

The young girl’s face pinkened and looked down at her hands, wringing them in circles. Christina was nice. She wasn’t as afraid. 

The sounds and movement in her stomach had stopped and Willa slouched on the toilet, too exhausted to cover up her naked body. However, Christina didn’t seem to care and mentioned nothing of it. 

“Is your tummy better?” she spoke to her like you’d do a little kid but Willa found herself not caring. She just wanted to sleep. 

“Y-yes,” yawned Willa and with fisted hands she rubbed her heavy eyes. 

"Then why don’t we get you cleaned up and afterwards you can take a nap. You’ll feel much better afterward, I promise you.” 

Willa could hardly voice her objection and with a small nod agreed. Christina wouldn’t hurt her, she told herself. Christina was good. 

ooOoo

The door opened two hours later. Adrian threw his keys on the table and collapsed on the couch, his head dropping into his hands. 

“Hey.” 

He looked up to find his partner with a tired smile on her face. She sat down beside him, the cushion dipping down around her. His eyes were bloodshot, red and puffy. He hated Abby, absolutely hated her, but still cried. It made no sense. 

“Abby knew all along,” his voice was thick. “She got me the job with you. She’s been obsessed with Willa since I met her and wanted my sister to be her little. Apparently she can’t have kids of her own and thought that Willa would be a good substitute. I was supposed to go along with her plan. She thought that I’d be more understanding with the job.” 

His partner was silent and placed her hand over his. “I’m sorry,” she whispered. “I know that this isn’t what you wanted to happen.”

He shook his head, laughing. “I'm such an idiot! How could I not have seen?” 

The reason he loved her so much was because of how good she was with his sister. Not many people would’ve been able to handle all of her problems. 

“You know in Henderson there are laws against this type of stuff. You can only have a little within the community and they have to be registered. Adrian, you could bring this to the courts, argue the emotional and physical damage she caused your sister. Do you want her to pay?” 

Did he want her to pay? Of course he did. He wanted her to suffer the way she made his sister suffer. There was no question about that. 

“I-” he sighed. “I just don’t want Willa to get anymore dragged into this. What if they decide to take her?” 

His partner’s voice was just above a whisper. “Would that be so awful?” 

He looked up at her, eyes ablaze. Was the entire world against him? 

“Do you really think that your sister can get a job? Go to university? Have a boyfriend?” Christina rushed to explain. “The girl is afraid of her own shadow, has basically been rendered incontinent, and the fear in her eyes is constant. It would be torture to force her to leave your apartment-” 

“I would never make her leave!” 

“Well, you can’t take care of her forever!” she hissed back. “Be quiet, I just put her down for a nap.” 

He faltered, glancing toward her room. 

“The pullups aren’t enough,” she whispered. “She’s gonna have to start wearing diapers if she doesn’t want to constantly leak and I doubt you or her wants to be changing diapers.” 

Frustratingly so, she was right and he hated that she was. 

“You know how happy Emmy is, how the others are. She has no care in the world and is constantly taken care of. She can live out her childish dreams and will stay young forever. Don’t you want that for your sister?”

He quirked an eyebrow. “Everyone dies. What will you do when Emmy grows old? When you grow old and can no longer care for her?”

His partner chuckled, eyes shining bright. “She won’t die and neither will I at least for thousands of years. In Henderson, you don’t age. No one does.” 

He opened his mouth only for nothing to come out. He was skeptical, unbelieving, for obvious reasons. 

“Anything is possible in Henderson.” she said the words he’d heard thousands of times. “Now let me ask you again. Do you want your sister to be happy? To be taken care of?”

Yes. he thought. Yes, he did. He didn’t need to speak the words for her to understand. However, first they needed to focus on his ex-girlfriend. She wouldn’t get away with what she did. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, it means so much to me! I promise that I should update again soon so keep a lookout! 

• Like 7

Hoping for some real retribution here. I don't know if Henderson allows it, but I think it would be fitting to turn Abby into a little too...

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

Thank you! Christina is a good person (well as good as you can get in this circumstance) and defiantly does play a huge part in Willa's life. As for Adrian, you'll find out more about him soon! 

Thank you! I'll update again soon! 

Thank you! I'm currently writing the next chapter and it should be up soon! It's been a little tough writing the prequel but I hope it's answering people's questions from before. I had an idea of what I wanted to do and then I started writing and everything completely changed! 

Funny how things can change when you start writing. Loved the chapter and how you handled things. Christina is a saint compared to Abby. I have a feeling that we will get to see more of a forced regression with Abby, but other than that I will leave speculations be for now. I don't want to inadvertently give anything away. I was spot on with the speculation that Abby is the reason he had gotten the job. I did not know the motives behind it though.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, 1505_madmax said:

these details are really making the story all the more gripping! good work!

Thank you! 

On 4/19/2021 at 3:31 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Funny how things can change when you start writing. Loved the chapter and how you handled things. Christina is a saint compared to Abby. I have a feeling that we will get to see more of a forced regression with Abby, but other than that I will leave speculations be for now. I don't want to inadvertently give anything away. I was spot on with the speculation that Abby is the reason he had gotten the job. I did not know the motives behind it though.

Thank you! Yes, Christina genuinely cares about her and you will be seeing much more of Abby, perhaps in a later story centered all around her. I should update again soon! 

On 4/19/2021 at 1:28 PM, kerry said:

Hoping for some real retribution here. I don't know if Henderson allows it, but I think it would be fitting to turn Abby into a little too...

Thank you for reviewing! Abby won't be getting away with anything that's for sure, Adrian won't allow it. 

Chapter 8: 

The attorney’s name was Michael Langford, supposedly the best of the best. He’d never lost a case and according to him, Abby had broken about a dozen laws. He and Christina sat in his office in Henderson but his mind was only on his sister who was home alone. 

She’d been having nightmares every night, waking up screaming. She barely ate and the only times she came out of her room was when forced. He thought that she would get better now that Abby was gone but it’s only gotten worse. 

Adrian was at his wits end. 

“I have no doubt that she’ll be found guilty and then there would be several scenarios that could happen.” the grey haired man said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. “One: she’s sent to jail. The major crimes she committed are failing to register a little in Henderson, failing to complete necessary training to take care of a little, participating in ageplay activities outside of Henderson and improper care of a little leading to physical and emotional distress. Each crime holds a max sentence of ten years.” 

“What are the others?” he asked as Christina took notes. 

The lawyer leaned back in the chair, resting his hand on his big beer belly and said, “the second scenario is that she’s forcibly regressed to a newborn. With criminals, they’re regressed to the youngest and slowly allowed to age up. If you wanted, you could take custody of her and become her daddy and you’d then have free reign to do what you please. That’s the option most people go with.” 

“And the third?” Christina spoke up. 

“A baby slave. They are often used to be tested on different things like clothing, medicines and more. They’re used in universities, stores, and teaching hospitals. Hopeful parents and medical professionals are able to practice on them.” he sighed. “Though, once she is found guilty, the judge will most likely give you those options and you get to decide what you want to do. In the rare case that a person decides nothing then the judge will determine the criminal’s fate.” 

She gripped his hand under the table, squeezing gently. Before Adrian thought that he never wanted to see Abby again. He would've been better off with her out of his life but over the past week he began to feel something he’d never felt before. The need for revenge. He couldn’t just let her get away with what she did to Willa. 

But wasn’t he equally guilty? He was condemning his sister to the same fate. How could he be sure that she wouldn’t suffer? He couldn’t. But he trusted Christina. He loved her and Emmy and couldn’t imagine being away from them. Perhaps, he could still see Willa from afar every once in a while. She wouldn’t know who he was but as long as he made sure she was safe, it was worth it. 

“Do you know where she is staying now?” the lawyer asked. 

“The Seattle Hotel, only a few miles away. She’s in room 403.” 

Langford took note of that and said, “Henderson police can have her by tonight and tomorrow everything should be set. Does that work for you?” 

Adrian may have tuned out the rest of the conversation, his mind solely focused on what Abby’s reaction would be tomorrow when she saw him for the first time. Now he and Christina stood outside his car, keys in hand. 

“Do you wanna come get Emmy at daycare with me? I gave Lily the day off and I know she’d be excited to see you.” 

“Willa’s been alone for too long. I have to get back before something happens.” 

Christina nodded her head, understandingly. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow for the court hearing. Langford seemed pretty confident that things would work in our favor.” 

ooOoo

It had been less than an hour since he got home and his sister was having a mental breakdown.

“I can’t do this anymore.” her voice was just above a whisper. Her face was tucked into the corner of his shoulder and tears wet his shirt. He held her as tight as he could, promising never to let go as she bared her soul to him. 

He was being selfish by keeping her. Every day he was reminded by his partner that it was time to hand her over. Willa only got worse as the days went by and there was barely a resemblance of her old self. Lord forgive me. He quickly prayed, wracked with guilt over what he was about to do. 

“I-” he paused. “I think you should go to therapy.” 

His sister sat up just a little bit, eyebrows formed into a v as she began to shake her head, adamant. 

“N-no.” she pleaded with him, eyes desperate. “I don’t need to go to a therapist. I’m not like that-- I’m, I'm fine!” 

“You’re fine?” he echoed in disbelief. “You’re dying, Wills. You can’t convince me otherwise even Christina has noticed-”

“I don’t care!” she growled and pushed him away. “You’re treating me like I’m just some inconsolable child! I’m eighteen, Adrian-”

“Well then start acting like it!” he lost his temper. “I’m not always going to be here for you to cry on my shoulder. I have a job, I have a life! You’re never going to get better if you don’t accept a little help.”

He watched, helplessly as she hugged herself tight and skinny legs trembled. He could do nothing but stand there, the pain obvious in her eyes. 

Glancing down he blushed, noticing the wet spot between her legs. She didn’t want to go to the hospital, too embarrassed to even leave the house so there wasn’t much he could do to help her with that. Willa tended to stick to her room and sat in the dark. The light hurt her eyes so she always kept the shades closed.   

“Will you please do this for me?” he softly asked. “I- I promise that after we can come home and order pizza and watch Dumbo. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Promise?” 

“Yes.” he sighed, unable to meet her eyes. 

She changed her clothes out of the sweats and they drove to the medical center. He went the short way, neither spoke in the car. The radio being the only noise, Willa leaned her head against the window and eyes fluttered shut as she huddled up in a ball. But the silence didn’t last long because ten minutes later they stopped in front of the smaller building. His heart thudded against his chest as Willa sat up, glancing out the window. 

“This is the place?” she asked. 

He nodded his head. “Just go through those doors and give your name to the receptionist. She’ll know what to do next.” 

“This really isn’t necessary.” she grumbled and frowned, “you’ll be back after, right?”

“You’re going to be late. You don’t need to worry.”  he ignored her question. 

She grumbled something under her breath and opened the door, slamming it roughly shut behind her. 

“I love you too!” He rolled down the window and yelled but she didn’t turn around and continued to angrily stomp forward. 

ooOoo

“Oh, I’m sorry!” he exclaimed, startled, immediately turning around having just walked in on Christina… breastfeeding the young girl. “The door was open and I just walked in!” 

“You can turn around. This is nothing to hide.” he heard the smirk in her voice. 

He did as she said, eyes wide as he stared at Emmy laid across her lap on the couch, aggressively drinking from her breast. Her eyes were closed and hands cupped around her boob. Christina supported her head and neck and the other hand rested on her padded bottom.  

“Sit down. You seem upset.” she gestured toward the cushion beside her. 

“Y-yes,” he stammered, walking forward in the living room, looking everywhere but at her breasts. “I, um, I brought Willa to the medical center. She’s gone.” 

“It was the right thing to do.” 

“I know.” he mumbled. “But it doesn’t feel right.” 

She nodded her head, continuing to bounce Emmy. The girl whined and was pulled back from her sore nipple, the milk having run out. Christina shushed her, quickly switching to her other and the little immediately calmed as she stuffed her face with the boob, suckling from her nipple. 

“Nursing is her favorite time. Nothing can distract her.” his partner ran a finger along her chubby cheek. “Your sister will probably be suckling from her own mommy soon. Studies have shown that it brings the little’s a sense of calm and peace.” 

He grimaced, not wanting to think about Willa breastfeeding.

“Do you want to breastfeed Abby to once we get her?” 

They were going to move in together. Emmy already viewed him as her daddy and Christina and him… well they were in love. Abby would be the last step to completing their little family. 

“Oh, she’ll hate it but that’s the beauty in it.” her voice turned cold. “The hospital can regress her but not take away her adult mind. She’ll be fully aware of everything and unable to fight back.” 

He watched as she pulled Emmy from her swollen breast and positioned her over her shoulder, a cloth already in place. The young girl, still in her fuzzy pink pajamas decorated with flowers, straddled her lap. Firmly, Christina patted her back and she let out a loud burp, spit up dribbled from her mouth. She fidgeted, eyes sleepy as his partner wiped her mouth with the corner of the cloth and rubbed her back in soothing circles. 

“Give me a moment to put her down for a nap and then we can talk more in the kitchen.” she whispered as the little’s eyes closed.  

“Wait no,” he stood up as she did and held out his arms. “Let me do it. I’ve got to learn some way, how to take care of littles.” 

She didn’t hesitate and handed the already sleepy girl over to him. Unconsciously, her legs wrapped around his waist and she snuggled her head into the crook of his neck. The girl smelt like… vanilla and skin was as soft and delicate as a baby’s bottom. 

“I can show you everything that you need to do,” she said. “Emmy’s already sleepy so it won’t be too hard.” 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, it means so much to me! I apologize for this chapter being shorter but I really wanted to update. The next chapter may be the last or I may go to ten just FYI. I really love reviews and look forward to those who do!

Also for the next story, I’m trying to decide who to write about. PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU’D RATHER READ ABOUT EMMY’S LIFE OR LULU’S? (I’m eventually going to write about all the characters). 

I should update again soon so keep a lookout!

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

participating in ageplay activities outside of Henderson

Good thing they can't enforce that because we're all going to jail for doing this outside of Henderson. LOL

This story has been enjoyable, but lines like this and the never aging thing in the previous chapter shatter my suspension of disbelief like a rock going through a window. That being said, I'd like to read about Lulu because she seemed to be the toughest and hardest person to break in the maternity ward. Such a character deserves a back story. Plus, it would be awesome to read about her time before the ward, her time in the ward and what happened to her once she was adopted.

• Like 1

I too have enjoyed this; as I noted in an earlier comment, this was a needed story in that it cleared up what at the time seemed to be an unconscionable act: Adrian forcing his sister into regression. I am left wondering, though, why he would choose to adopt the horrible Abby (whose presence might make for satisfying revenge for maybe ten minutes before all she becomes is a reminder of what she did) instead of Willa, whom he already loves.

BTW: totally agree with Cya: even though it is mostly quite good, there are moments, such as the never-aging thing, that completely pull me out of the story.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Cya said:

Good thing they can't enforce that because we're all going to jail for doing this outside of Henderson. LOL

This story has been enjoyable, but lines like this and the never aging thing in the previous chapter shatter my suspension of disbelief like a rock going through a window. That being said, I'd like to read about Lulu because she seemed to be the toughest and hardest person to break in the maternity ward. Such a character deserves a back story. Plus, it would be awesome to read about her time before the ward, her time in the ward and what happened to her once she was adopted.

Thank you for your review and input! When I first started planning it I had this whole no aging thing in my head and other plot but it was never huge essential part of the story so I didn’t mention it until now, briefly. 

Also, I’ve been dying to write about Lulu and she definitely deserves a story!! 

2 hours ago, kerry said:

I too have enjoyed this; as I noted in an earlier comment, this was a needed story in that it cleared up what at the time seemed to be an unconscionable act: Adrian forcing his sister into regression. I am left wondering, though, why he would choose to adopt the horrible Abby (whose presence might make for satisfying revenge for maybe ten minutes before all she becomes is a reminder of what she did) instead of Willa, whom he already loves.

BTW: totally agree with Cya: even though it is mostly quite good, there are moments, such as the never-aging thing, that completely pull me out of the story.

Thank you for your review and input! There was a lot of stuff that I wanted to include in the first two stories but felt there wasn’t enough room so I did this prequel. 

You’ll also find out in the next chapter why Adrian chose not to stay with his sister. As for Abby, he has a lot anger towards her and frustrations that aren’t likely to go away. I’ll go more into it in the next chapter (but for him it’s not a short term thing). 

And I appreciate your honesty! The whole aging thing and some other stuff I thought of when I was first started planning the story. It wasn’t really essential so I only mentioned it this once, feeling no need to talk about it before. 

As for Lulu, I definitely have a lot planned for her! I’ve been thinking of writing a story about her for a while! 

2 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

Thank you! Do you have a preference if you'd rather read about Lulu or Emmy next?

Personally I would like to read about Emmy next, and I think Lulu may need a little bit of a review if you will? Since it will have been a while since reading the original story. I'm not sure how you would put that in there but you write things well and am confident you would be able to figure it out.

The no aging and no ageplay thing outside of Henderson isn't a deal breaker for me and here is why:
1. I think of this like a different area. It could be that in this town, due to Henderson being located there, it may be known to other littles that this is not a town to live in and be a little. I also thought of a non Amazon dimension, which could work as well, and different areas around the world where littles could choose to be adopted or live free as littles. Each could have their own set of rules, so if someone wanted to be a little that was near Henderson, it would be better for them to relocate to an area where they could be a little outside a facility.

Another aspect is the government could have made ageplay or age regression illegal if not at a facility. A misguided law made by someone that was not listening to littles but more doing it for the majority of the people that don't understand.

2. If a parent is able to pick up their little like they are a child without effort, that means there must be a supplement that gives them extra strength. They would have to be careful outside Henderson area of course and not show that they are stronger in some way. If they can regress a little, do body modifications to a little who isn't regressing properly, etc. then it is possible that they have other tricks that we haven't heard about yet.

You did say that we would find out what happens if someone does accidentally discover Henderson. I know there is still plenty of time, but the curiosity hasn't faded :)

• Like 1
14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Personally I would like to read about Emmy next, and I think Lulu may need a little bit of a review if you will? Since it will have been a while since reading the original story. I'm not sure how you would put that in there but you write things well and am confident you would be able to figure it out.

The no aging and no ageplay thing outside of Henderson isn't a deal breaker for me and here is why:
1. I think of this like a different area. It could be that in this town, due to Henderson being located there, it may be known to other littles that this is not a town to live in and be a little. I also thought of a non Amazon dimension, which could work as well, and different areas around the world where littles could choose to be adopted or live free as littles. Each could have their own set of rules, so if someone wanted to be a little that was near Henderson, it would be better for them to relocate to an area where they could be a little outside a facility.

Another aspect is the government could have made ageplay or age regression illegal if not at a facility. A misguided law made by someone that was not listening to littles but more doing it for the majority of the people that don't understand.

2. If a parent is able to pick up their little like they are a child without effort, that means there must be a supplement that gives them extra strength. They would have to be careful outside Henderson area of course and not show that they are stronger in some way. If they can regress a little, do body modifications to a little who isn't regressing properly, etc. then it is possible that they have other tricks that we haven't heard about yet.

You did say that we would find out what happens if someone does accidentally discover Henderson. I know there is still plenty of time, but the curiosity hasn't faded :)

Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it! Whoever I write a story about first, the other person will be second so you'll get to read about both of of them eventually. Also, definitely I'll give a review of Lulu. I agree it's been a while.

Also thank you for your input. I've never come out and said why all this stuff happens in Henderson because I want to leave it up to the readers to decide and let your imagination run wild! :) I was having the Amazon dimension a little in mind when writing about it but eventually decided just not to incorporate that in the story at all.

I also agree with your second point. They've only legalized ageplay to within the actual communities because there's a lot of stuff that the public can't know about and that they don't want to get out. 

Warning: This chapter is very dark and has a lot of non-con. 

ooOoo

Chapter 9: 

One Year Later 

Everything went exactly as planned. Abby, shocked and horrified to see Adrian’s face in the courtroom, pitched a fit, only solidifying the jury’s decision to find her guilty of all crimes. She never had any chance and she knew it. The judge sentenced her to mandatory regression at Sunnyside Hospital. The age level: a newborn. The girl ranted angrily at the verdict and was so irate, the guards had to pacify her- literally. He watched with Christina as her limp body was carried from the courtroom, unconsciously suckling on the oversized rubber object strapped around her head. 

That was a year ago though it felt like a lifetime. 

Now, Christina, who loved to take part in the community, had become the newest member of the Moms Infant Group that met at the park every other week. They met to talk about their struggles raising an adult baby, all the while showing them off in humiliating baby garb. It was mortifying for Abby but that wasn’t the point. Marina Tischner attended with Willa, not every time, but enough that his girlfriend was able to establish a good rapport with her.  

In all honesty, Adrian had considered adopting his sister but at the end of the day, couldn’t bring himself to do it. He could baby other people. He loved being around Emmy. But when it came to Willa there was a mental block. That feeling that made him question everything he was doing. Adrian couldn’t imagine treating her the way he did to others. But Christina said she seemed good, happy even, which was relieving to hear. 

As for Abby, she had not been an easy one to regress. The hospital eventually put her through a multitude of high intensity hypnotic sessions, stronger than the usual and turned to the fairly new isolation technique. She still had her adult mind but was compliant… reluctantly. What they did not want to happen was for her to turn into a mindless doll. She would remember the pain she caused. She would remember why she was now in this situation in the first place. The fight had left her body but her humiliation of being babied was the greatest of all.

It was morning when he walked into her nursery. The walls were painted a cheery yellow and the crib was situated in the center of the room, a mobile hung down from up above. His toes curled into the white rug that covered the wooden floor and pressed the red button on the music player situated on the bureau by the door, turning off the hazy noise. 

Hypnosis. 

That’s what the sound was. 

Adrian was able to keep his head on straight because it was set to a different frequency for the littles that he couldn’t hear. But he saw what it did to his little baby. 

He admired her for a moment, watching the way her pink paci bobbed up and down in her mouth. A pink knitted hat covered her now bald head and thin, almost hairless eyebrows furrowed together, the tranquility from the tapes suddenly gone.

The hospital had already cut her hair short into the curly style most parents loved but that wasn't enough. He remembered the way she sobbed when they brought her to the hairstylist and the woman removed the rest of her dark curls. Her hair was her pride and joy, the one thing she cherished. Now it was gone and never coming back. 

Abby sucked now, more urgently, still asleep. She looked so small and swaddled in her little pink blanky one would forget that she was a fully grown adult. The peaceful expression, only there when asleep, faded from her face as her eyes fluttered open, reality quickly setting in. 

“Oh, my little one had a nice sleep, didn’t she?” he kept his voice calm, never raising it. He knew it annoyed her to no end, never being able to get her desired reaction out of him.

A tiny flicker of anger flashed through her brown eyes as she wriggled around, unable to escape the blanket. Her arms were folded together and legs were brought up to her chest. She was only released a few times a day. They didn’t want her to get any ideas that she was a big girl and little babies needed to be protected. They needed to be held. Plus, Abby absolutely hated being confined so this was a punishment all in itself. 

“Let’s see what present you left for daddy!” he exclaimed in a babyish voice lifting her with ease from the crib. 

Ever since he got the shot, he was able to lift her and Emmy with no problem. Nothing was too heavy. At first, Adrian was doubtful that such medicine could work but it did. There was still so much to learn about Henderson and stuff he’d never know. 

Placing her on the changing table below the window, he undid the blanket, allowing her limbs free for once. She didn’t need restraints, Abby knew not to fight back. 

“Oh, you sure did make a stinky for daddy!” he smirked, untapping and opening the newborn diaper. 

He’d expanded the padding to the thickest setting, ballooning out so big that it reached her knees, leaving her unable to do anything else but lay there. He couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable it must have been to wear while being tightly restrained, but it was just the price she had to pay. All over was coated in a pasty runny brown mixed in with yellow. Her nighttime feedings always helped her go poo and she didn’t even remember it. 

Her cheeks blushed scarlet, staring up at the ceiling covered with stick-on stars as he continued to talk down to her, wiping her bum with a wet wipe. 

“Since you’ve been such a good girl by using your diapee, daddy has a little treat for you.” 

She jerked her head side to side, silently pleading with him, knowing that this treat was no treat.

Adrian only smiled and said, “don’t worry sweetie. First, it’s time for your morning spankys. You know you’re a bad girl, that’s why daddy and mommy have to teach you. I know you’re too little to understand but we’re helping you, Abby.”

An expression of fear quickly washed over her tan face, the anger having been replaced. Adrian felt it was only fair that Abby experienced some of what she did to Willa. It had become sort of a daily ritual, one which she would never get used to.

Bringing her to the rocking chair, situated in the corner of the room, he sat down, laying her over his lap, buck naked. With her bruised bum stuck up in the air in the perfect position, already she screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks. 

“I haven’t even started yet, baby!” he laughed mockingly. “You’re being a silly girl today, aren’t you?” 

She didn’t find that very funny and with no warning, his hand came down hard on her soft skin. Abby screeched from behind her paci, uncontrollably sobbing. Generously, in the mornings it was only twenty swats five but she wouldn’t get soothing cream until after her nighttime spankys. 

Downstairs, he heard the music on Emmy’s morning cartoons turn up in volume. It wouldn’t do any good for her to hear her baby sister crying. Emmy knew Abby was a very bad girl but she was still her baby sister and couldn’t help but love her.

Smack after smack, the fight slowly lessened from her body as she quickly tired out. Babies didn’t have a lot of energy, especially newborns. Urgently, the pacifier moved between her lips, distressed. Although the tension didn’t disappear from her body as she was carried back to the changing table and placed on her chubby little tummy. 

Adrian supposed he had become a bit of a sadist, admiring her fiery red bottom. He pressed lightly on one of her cheeks causing the girl to jerk away from his touch. 

“All little babies get treats.” Adrian gently explained as her chest rose up and down, purposefully interpreting her anxiety for excitement.

Opening the bottom drawer of the changing table, he removed three large wax bullet shaped suppositories from the package and slipped on a pair of gloves. He separated her butt cheeks enough that he could reach her hole. A lot of progress had been made since Abby was first adopted. Her once little hole had expanded greatly in the past months and could now take up to three suppositories at a time. 

Sunnyside Hospital only used enemas but he and Christina preferred this. Although she was incontinent and would be so the rest of her life, his little girl always had to be reminded that little babies like her used their diapees. Trying to hold back was a no-no. Plus, she was too old take the laxatives like Emmy. Abby only fed from her mommy. 

A guttural cry sounded from the tiny girl and weakly wiggled around, her limbs now felt like jelly. He pushed each object further down until her sphincter had swallowed up the medicine. 

“My baby is too little to understand that her treat is good.” he sighed and got another (greatly detested) newborn diaper. “You’ll get more treats later and I know that your big sister would love to help!” 

His lips curved up into a cruel smile as a pitiful whine escaped her lips and collapsed against the padded surface.

ooOoo

Swaddled once again, he cradled her in his arms as they headed downstairs. Not often was Abby dressed in clothing other than her diaper. It was just too inconvenient. Her face was twisted into one of pain as the padding chafed against her sore bottom and he bounced her in his arms, only making it worse. 

Following the noise to the living room, he found Emmy sitting in her usual spot on the rug in a pink puffy princess dress, her brown stained diaper on full display. With her plastic tiara slightly tilted on her head and wild fiery curls cascading down her back, she sat with her legs crossed in front of the television, transfixed with the Cinderella movie.

“Was Abby being a little brat this morning?” a voice said from behind. He turned around at the doorway to find Christina. His fiancee… hopefully soon. They pecked a little kiss on the lips and as usual, handed the adult baby off to her. 

“She’s just being cranky like she always is.” 

They shared an amused look. 

“Well, I’m sure mommy’s milk will fill her right up!” she tweaked her nose, patting her bottom as she became increasingly squirmy, the suppositories doing their magic. Babies were supposed to mess themselves a lot and if the medicine didn’t do the trick then the milk would. 

His girlfriend already had a burp cloth thrown over her shoulder. Her blonde hair was tied up a messy bun with a few loose strands in her face. She looked beautiful, even in a stained shirt. 

He raised an eyebrow. 

“Emmy did not want her peaches today and decided to throw them.” she huffed. “I got a big glob on my shirt and Emmy’s little tush was spanked.” 

The only time she wasn’t their sweet girl was in the morning because the little one did not like to wake up. This now explained the diaper. Good little girls did not throw food but if Emmy wanted to act like a baby then she’d be treated like one. 

“Daa’y?” Emmy’s little voice sounded. 

He still was getting used to her calling him that. Adrian knew how much it meant to Christina. 

The little girl had heard them talking and turned around, her show forgotten about. Crawling across the room, paci bouncing between her lips, she stopped in front of them. Sitting back on her knees the diaper crinkled and she frowned. Her eyes were slightly red and immediately raised her arms wanting to be picked up like usual. 

“Nuh-no.” Adrian shook his head. “Was Emmy a naughty girl this morning?” 

She hung her head, cheeks blushing pink. “ I— I fwew peaches a-an’ n-no wisten to mommy. I sowwy daddy. I a goo’ giwl!” 

“Good girls don’t throw food. Good girls listen to mommy. Are you a bad girl like your baby sister?” 

Her eyes widened and immediately shook her head. “No! Emmy goo’!” 

He frowned, kneeling down in front of her. “A good girl wouldn’t be wearing a diapee like a little baby. A good girl wouldn’t be going poo in her diapee.”

Emmy had nothing to say back to that and glared at her little sister but her tummy grumbled. Turning back to them her doe eyes widened in desperation. 

“Are you hungry for your nummies now?” asked Christina.

She nodded her head. 

“Use your words, Emmy.” 

“Yesh, pwease!” she whined. “Peaches!” 

“Only good little girls get peaches,” Christina scolded her. “Bad girls get prunes.” 

If there was anything Emmy hated most in the world, it was prunes. They had two very pouty girls this morning. 

ooOoo

“We haven't forgotten about you, sweetie!" Christina cooed and said what she knew the girl was hoping. "Let's get you your nummies,” 

Abby's face paled as they moved to the couch, a high whine escaping from her throat. Christina ignored her as she unbuttoned her shirt and a large pale breast popped out. Nudging the pacifier out of the girl’s mouth, her eyes glazed over and any fight she had slowly faded. Saliva dripped from her toothless mouth and just teasing her nipple against her lips, Abby latched on, her jaw working to get every last drop. 

That was the hypnosis working. Good babies sucked their mommies milk. They didn’t need grown up food. It was always afterward when the milky haze faded away that Abby cried. She couldn’t understand why she loved the milk and couldn’t stop herself from being sucked in. 

Christina smiled as the girl slowed in feeding, face tinting pink as a massive brown load came out her back end. 

Her bum now warm against Christina’s hand, pressed through the blanket, spreading the poop everywhere, knowing Abby would pitch a fit when she realized what happened. Her stomach still gurgled and she knew there was more to come. The baby was only half way done with her breakfast. 

Breastfeeding with Abby didn’t hurt nearly as much as Emmy because they’d removed all her little teethies. It wasn’t the original plan but after several biting instances in the beginning, they didn’t want to take any more chances. 

It was common though for parents with adult-babies to remove their teeth. After all they were just newborns and had no need for them. They couldn’t have any ideas getting into their heads.

They stayed in that position on the couch for almost an hour and after firmly patted her on the back until several loud burps sounded. Abby was not very pleased and instead of changing the girl right away, they let her stir in the dirty diaper for a while, watching as the anger flitted across her face before it changed to mortification. 

Emmy was back in the living room sitting in a playpen that they only brought out  for punishments. Abby was beside her laying on her tummy. She was allowed to be unswaddled for tummy time because it was a very important part of the day. 

Whatever Emmy was mad at Abby about earlier had been forgiven and now was trying to play with her. 

“Sissy haf to pway!” the older girl exclaimed. “You ge’ baby dowl cuz you a baby and I ge’ pwincess dowl!” 

She placed a baby doll dressed in a diaper just like Abby in front of her. The doll made fake poop and pee and Emmy loved to remind Abby how they were the same. Though, Adrian had to remind her that Abby was too little to play with such big girl toys. All she could do was lay on her stomach, the newborn diaper too thick for her to really move. 

Abby had gotten to be a big girl. Rolls of fat lined her legs and arms and a pool of baby fat had formed around her tummy which Christina just loved to squeeze, reminding the girl how far she had really fallen.

“B-bu’ I teach A’bby to be goo’ giwl!” 

The two adults smiled at her adorableness. Having deemed it her role, Emmy was in a constant mission to teach Abby to be a good baby since she was so bad. But what the young girl didn't know was that Abby would never learn. This was revenge. A revenge that would last a very long time.

“Your sister appreciates it very much,” he smiled. “You’re the best big sister. You know that?” 

Abby would highly disagree by the furious look on her face as she was forced to lay there in a messy diaper but her opinions didn’t matter. She was just a little baby who didn’t know any better. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks so much for reading and reviewing, it means so much to me! I’ve been writing like all day so here’s another chapter! I really love reviews and look forward to those who do!

I’ve decided to do one more chapter and Willa will be in it! I also hope some people’s questions were answered in this chapter and if not let me know. 

Also for the next story, I’m trying to decide who to write about. IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU’D RATHER READ ABOUT EMMY’S LIFE OR LULU’S? (I’m eventually going to write about all the characters). 

I should update again soon so keep a lookout!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Woooaaahhh!! looks like I missed a chapter and got 2 to read instead!! woohoo!! I loved this part soo much! Abby got what she deserved but in the end such a lovely baby she turned out to be!! Id definitely like to read about Emmy and Abby more... but Lulu has always been my favourite! Id definitely like to read about her getting to Henderson as well as her life beyond the hospital!