LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facial hair

Facial hair has zero impact for me and I know it doesn't change how my Daddy sees me either. As someone who is genderfluid my Daddy and I long ago made the distinction between sex and gender, very different but related concepts. This is pretty similar to the difference between the physical and the mental. For us facial hair is a physical trait and it doesn't impact on identity or mental space at all.

22 hours ago, TinyBunny said:

I like to stay clean-shaven.

@TinyBunny @Pampertimmy

I also like to stay clean shaven for the most part in the diaper area:  Otherwise, what happens, is you end up having rash, and it can smell pretty bad if you are sweating, and you also have to deal with the impact of whatever you release causing odors which is why you should keep TRIM.  I used to just SIT on my wheelchair cushions, but then one day, someone told me that my cushions were stinking, and when they told me that, I made 2 decisions:  One was, ALWAYS use Chux Pads on the Seat of the chair, and deodorize the seat if I can detect the odor.  The Other was to start the processes i would need, so If I had to get them, or get diapers, I would have the ability to do that.

Of course, in August of 2019, made the request for diapers:  and I have been wearing 24/7 since 2020 :)

I have a special Jay Cushion, with an incontinence Cover, and it has come in handy when having accidents and leaks, so that is a plus ;)

As far as my FACE:  I prefer to be clean shaven: But my mustache an beard grow so FAST, its insane, so i have to keep after it:  In the winter, or when it starts getting colder, I like to keep facial hair to keep my face warm.  

My HEAD:  In the warmer months, I just take my trimmers, and set them for #2 length, and let 'er RIP:  I have beautiful hair, or so I have been told, but when you are just sweating your head off, or its HOT out, it makes no sense to have long intrusive hair.  It will be warmer for longer periods soon, so I will just zip it off:  With the Pandemic, barber shops were closed, so I just cut all of it off in the summer, and she is due for a buzz really soon.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, it does a lot especially because I consider myself a twink. I've always hated facial hair anyway. I've always preferred that baby body and baby face look.???♥️??

• Like 1

I want to shave my beard but mommy likes it. Plus my daughter and nephew would be sad. It doesn't effect headspace for little time for me. It just tickles my nose when I suck my paci

• Like 1