LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tunnel Plug for Un-Potty Training?

On 7/27/2023 at 9:31 PM, Hannah YMS said:

I ordered a similar plug from AliExpress about a week ago. It's still shipping but I'll let you know the quality of the item when I get it. I'm hoping I don't have to remove any burrs or polish it up... we'll see.

For what it's worth, I ordered this "plug". It's still shipping.

@Loveable_guy @StinkyBlueHyena

I received my plugs from AliExpress about a week ago, but just as they came I took a 4-day vacation with my family so I didn't get to see my spoils until last Friday. I just remembered that I said I'd post pics of the metal frame plug but I'll just show what I got in total and do a little review on them.

First off we have the anal dilator trainer plug. I got the black Medium and the black Large. I can fit the medium plug easily enough but my muscles are too weak to keep it in (I've been anal training for years at this point...). The large plug is a bit more difficult to get in but if I'm loosened up enough I can slip it in. The tension this size provides me helps to keep the dilator plug in for a short amount of time, but if my get a cramp and my bowels retract, it gets pushed out. Sitting on the large dilator for about 15 minutes made my anus sore enough to want to take it out for a bit.

Here are some pics. Oh also, if you see any water spots or anything on these (and the rest of the plugs I show) plugs, they haven't been thoroughly cleaned yet from use and a lot of lubricant is still on them.

image.png medium plug

image.png large plug

image.png size comparison

They were packaged well and the material itself is a sort of fuzzy-soft silicone. They looked to be in great condition.

Next up is this wire frame tunnel plug. I ordered the Medium size. It's 3 inches in diameter at its widest and very rigid. I don't usually train with plugs that give zero resistance. Once properly loosened up I was able to get it in. I can't say this plug is at all comfortable. Instead of a solid continuous surface to hold open your anus it's a bunch of pressure points holding it open. These pressure points are highlighted whereas a normal plug of the same size would be a lot more comfortable. Due to the shape of this plug, a cramp is able to prevent me from keeping this plug in. It is a stainless steel plug that has no apparent burrs or sharp edges. It appears to be carefully welded, sanded, and buffed to ensure safety. I was able to put this plug in and take it out without injury (tho, there's a technique to it you'll have to figure out on your own).

Side note: this is the tunnel plug that got me into trying different plugs on AliExpress. Here is a pic.

image.png

This item arrived in good condition as well.

The last wireframe plug then brought me to this weirdly shaped wireframe plug. I ordered the Medium size. It has an insertable width of almost 3 inches and is difficult to get in without proper technique. Like the plug before, it's extremely rigid and is not comfortable to wear (it may be comfortable in the future if I can get used to it). I can only keep it in for about 15 minutes before I have to take it out. The nice thing about the shape of this plug is if you have loose bowels and have a tendency to not be able to keep your anal toys in your anus because your muscles are too weak, then this plug is for you. It's so easy to relax your muscles and just let this plug hang in your rectum. The unique shape of this plug does a good job at preventing you from accidentally slipping it out. In fact, I can cough heavily and the plug stays in. Like the previous wireframe plug, this one is also stainless steel and has no burrs or unsafe corners. I was able to safely put it in and take it out without injury. Here's a few pics.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

Then I saw that the previous wireframe plug had the same design in silicone. I ended up getting the Small plug. Interestingly enough, this plug shipped the fasted (just a few days) so I got to try it out first. It's awkward at first because the silicone is flexible so you need to use good technique to get it in fully. Of all the plugs I've shown so far, this one is by far the most comfortable. Last night I put the plug in (hoping for a morning mess) and kept it in until about 3:30 pm this afternoon as my anus was getting pretty sore. Like the wireframe plug of this same design, the silicone plug also shaped in a way to prevent the plug from slipping out. Usually when I sleep with a plug in, it's out of my bum and in my diaper by morning. Not with this plug. It stayed in all night. Here's a pic.

image.png

I'm definitely going to upgrade to the Large plug at some point.

Last but not least, a mammoth of a tunnel plug, the "Anal Expander" tunnel plug. I ordered the whopping Black XL size sporting a maximum diameter of 3.27 inches. The silicone on this one is pretty tacky (easy for plastic to stick to it) so lots of lube is recommended. Only after loosening up pretty well have I been able to get this monster in my bum. It's so big and heavy that I can't even keep it in my anus for a second. I'm either sitting on it fully or its in the seat of my diaper while I stand up. A harness of some kind is highly recommended. Here's a pic.

image.png

I also got extra locks and keys, this interestingly designed chastity cage (which is too small for me, unfortunately. I am going to have to figure out a way to modify it to make it work), two timer locks (max 99 hours 59 minutes), and this chastity cage (Minus) which kinda actually sucks.

I hope my reviews and pictures were helpful for the initial inquiry and interesting as to the rest. Let me know if anyone has questions.

Edited by Hannah YMS
Missing photo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hannah-yms;

Fantastic write up, I'm sure it took some time and I'm sure many of us will appreciate this great write up. You probably save me some cash and time with wasted purchases. Here is a plug I have used successfully with minimum discomfort. Amazon Large tunnel plug  Because the plug is soft and flexible it can be difficult to insert. To overcome this I will use the handle of a screw driver (that's fits inside)to stiffen the plug some for the insertions process. Once inserted the open plug will stay in place. I also have the medium version of this plug that is much easier to insert but is more prone to slipping out, If I have been stretching with other toys neither plug will reliable stay in place. The only drawback I have with these plugs is that they hold an unpleasant odor after use. To overcome this an overnight soaking in water with 25% vinegar will normally remove any odors .  

31 minutes ago, StinkyBlueHyena said:

I just got these in the mail. Sleeping Tonight's going to be fun. Will report back with results.

I had a solid version of this plug, it was difficult to insert but once in place was well anchored. Please be sure to provide an update for us soon.

On 8/15/2023 at 6:30 PM, StinkyBlueHyena said:

I just got these in the mail. Sleeping Tonight's going to be fun. Will report back with results.

16921384945057203763608690268480.jpg

Slept with the smaller one in last night. My pull up was a little messy but not nearly what I was expecting. My mess is normally pretty firm, and must have clogged up the plug. I'll need to follow up after editing my diet a little bit. 

For anyone wanting to try involuntary messing I would definitely recommend a tunnel plug of whatever kind is comfortable.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 9:59 AM, StinkyBlueHyena said:

Slept with the smaller one in last night. My pull up was a little messy but not nearly what I was expecting. My mess is normally pretty firm, and must have clogged up the plug. I'll need to follow up after editing my diet a little bit. 

For anyone wanting to try involuntary messing I would definitely recommend a tunnel plug of whatever kind is comfortable.

Definitely looking forward to a follow-up 

• 1 month later...

I've been urinary incontinent for a few years and use diapers 24/7. I've only just started to get into hollow plugs and have had really good results with it. I've used senna tablets the day before and it has loosened my poop and it has passed easily without pushing the plug out. I've also worn a plug all day while at work and using a well fitting diaper cover is recommended as it cuts down on any unpleasant smells escaping.  The weird experience is wearing overnight and waking up to a messy diaper when you have  no feeling of having a bowel movement. A really good plus is you get a really good night sleep as i didn't have to get out of bed because of needing to go to the toilet or push to poop. I would recommend doing this but if it feels painful stop doing it and also start small and slowly build up to a larger size. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 10:59 AM, StinkyBlueHyena said:

How are you doing with these plugs? Do they ever slip out of you? Still trying them out?