LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie Here! :3

Hello everyone! I'm Bunny & I'm 19 & fairly new to this community, but ever since I was younger I knew I had a thing for diapers. My experience with diapers was visiting my younger cousin at the time. He was about 3 and still wore diapers and some of his things were in the guest room where I slept. I was about to go to sleep and I wanted to put the diaper on as a joke. But after I put it on I felt so good in, like I felt weird at first but happy and warm. I also used one of his binkies and felt so free (if that makes sense). Like I could just relax and just pretend to be someone I'm not with no stress. After a couple of minutes I wonder want it would be like to use the diaper, and so I did. I emptied myself in it and I felt so good, but I also felt guilty. I then showered and changed, putting on a new diaper; confused on why I liked this sensation. I went to bed and the next day walked around the house for a bit with the diaper on under my pants. The sensation of secretly wearing a diaper also made me feel very happy, but I sadly haven't worn a diaper since. This was 2 years ago and I have been researching ABDL ever since and I feel happy that I am not alone. I've been trying to incorporate AB/DL into my everyday lifestyle but it's pretty hard right now.  I still live with my parents/siblings and it's hard to hid stuff cause our apartment is small. But one day when I move out I'll be able to have all of the gear that my little heart desires. As for AB/DL, I know for sure I am a DL but I've always been curious about being a Little and it's something I would like to do in the future. Well that pretty much sums up me, I'm excited to get to interact more & connect with you guys!

• Like 2

Hi LilBunny, and welcome to DD. Please do join us, there’s lots of good, likeminded,fun people here. Don’t worry, lots of us have been in that very same situation, feeling like you’re the only one with such feelings. There’s lots here to look at, lots of information, lots of plain ole fun stuff too. Hey, if you have questions, don’t be shy. Whatever it is, as I said, lots of us have been through the same things. 
I know how tuff it can be, being at home with family too. You hang in there, and some day, when you get out on your own, you’ll be free to have things, your way. Sounds cliche, but you will. In the meantime, you have this place, and lots of good, fun, understanding people to hang out with. 
I enjoyed reading your intro too, good job! Relax, have fun, and enjoy! See you round!

Must be spring, bunnies hopping in here from all over ? welcome @LilBunny, you have come to the right place. This is your one stop shop for everything ABDL related. Make friends and ask questions, no one bites, okay maybe some people here might, but never very hard ??

• Like 2