LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prostatic stent

I like many have a strong desire to be urinary incontinent and over the last several year the desire is stronger and the perge circle is nonexistent. This is something I have wanted since being a child and I find myself awake at night thinking of it.

I am facilitated my the stents that people have made, but like others I am dubious, scared, that if I made one it might go wrong and it will get stuck/lost inside. So, I am wondering if there is any medically made stents that can be bought? I have been looking around and seen a few things but I cannot seem to find any to purchase.

Any advice is appreciated. 

Most medical prostatic stents are designed to keep the patient continent. They only allow the urine to pass the narrowed urethra in the prostate but they don’t pass the outer sphincter. So even if you could buy one I don’t think it would make you incontinent. Also, from what I have read, most studies report migrating stents in patients. 

I am afraid only home made stents like some of us have developed will do the job. ?

• Thanks 1

The 'holy foley' is easy to make by simply making a hole on the opposite side to the filling line so that the hole is beyond the outer sphincter. The catheter is then blocked with a clamp or plug.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Old_PA said:

The 'holy foley' is easy to make by simply making a hole on the opposite side to the filling line so that the hole is beyond the outer sphincter. The catheter is then blocked with a clamp or plug.

From my own personal experience, the hole should be uniform and round. This prevents irritation on the urethra and does less structural damage to the catheter. I use a leather punch (cheap on Amazon).

One other thing: Do not fill the retention balloon with anything other than water. I tested a catheter (not using it) by filling it with the surgical lube I use and then cutting the end. Filled with normal water, the catheter should drain in a few seconds. It's been a few months with no reduction in balloon size. This could easily lead to maiming and death, as it is not at all fail-safe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1