LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Story of Us

This is my newest story! It's also a very personal story. It is fiction - however it is loosely based on the relationship I have with @Dr_J currently, from how it all started when I first joined DD to where we are today. Obviously, I am going to take some liberties, some events will be out of place (or left out altogether) and names will be changed. I hope you enjoy it! 

I would like to thank all of my wonderful Patrons for their conations support! It means so much to me! xoxo - Matthew, James S., Mike S., Mike D., Ryan, Ryan, Adam S., Guilend, David, Adam Y, Daniel, Sean, Babyjamie, PF, Little_Sayian, Jeff, Jukebox, Danny V., Jonathan C., Diapering Daddy, Wayne F., Jon, Randall T., Cody G., babysofia1234, Krazy, Saltmancometh 

The first 2 chapters are more of a 'prologue'. If you wish to read the next 2 chapters, head over to MY PATREON! I also post other content as well, at least two times a week (sometimes more).

Anyway, enjoy!

❤️ 

Chapter One

She paced back and forth, her heart pounding in her chest. She wiped her forehead, wrinkling up her nose at the feeling of the sweat. She tried to take deep breaths to calm down her nerves, but it felt impossible to do. She looked at the clock on the wall; it was a quarter past five. He should be arriving at her apartment any moment now. He had texted her about twenty minutes ago, saying he was on his way. It wasn’t a typical day they would meet, but she had asked him if he could come over for a bit.

How was she going to start the conversation?

What was she going to say?

Emma Jefferson was 22 years old, she had long dark red hair and bright eyes, she wore glasses, but she switched back and forth between them and contacts. She had been dating her boyfriend, Jonathan, for almost six months now, and it was getting serious. She loved him a lot; he was charming, he would open the car door for her every time, he would randomly buy her flowers, and he would listen to her rant for hours about having a bad day at work.

She could see herself having a future with him. She had terrible luck with guys before, having her heart broken more times than she could count.

But, there was something that was holding them back from taking their relationship to the next level.

He knew it as well.

Whenever they were intimate, there was something – an invisible force that kept the two from genuinely connecting. She enjoyed her time with him, but… she needed more.

She had a huge secret she wanted to share with him, and today was going to be the day. She needed to be upfront and honest with him.

But, the truth was that she was terrified not only of his reaction but also at the truth itself.

What was he going to say?

What was he going to think?

Was he going to accept her secret or push her away? What if he thought she was a freak of nature? She stopped in her tracks and sighed.

She was a bit, right? It was weird…she couldn’t wrap her head fully around the thoughts and feelings she had. She fought with them daily – ever since she was younger. But, it wouldn’t be fair to hold it a secret any longer. Whenever they were starting to get intimate, as they were holding each other close, whenever he wanted to hold her down or be on top of her…she wanted to blurt it out, but every time she bit her tongue.

Emma jumped when there was a knock on the door, and she swore she was going to faint.

“Hey babe,” he said as she opened the door of her apartment to let him in. Jonathan was a large man, much taller than she was, and weighed about twice her size, “how was work? Is everything okay?”

“W-work went well,” she said, pushing her dark hair out of her face, “and I’m okay.”

“You look nervous.”

“I just wanted to talk to you about something.” She said, taking a deep breath.

“Okay?” He said, giving her a raised brow. “What’s up?”

“Let’s go in the living room and sit down,” Emma said, grabbing hold of his hand and leading him the way, “now I want you to know…this is very difficult for me to tell you.”

“Okay,” he said, “you know I’m here for you. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Emma sighed, “I love you so much. Because I love you so much, I have to be honest with you. I have to tell you something extremely personal to me, and it’s….umm...well, let’s say it’s sort of a fetish I have.”

“Fetish?” Jonathan asked, “like a foot fetish?”

“Yes and no,” Emma said. It was hard to hear herself think over her heart racing in her chest, “it’s like that…but it’s a bit more…extreme? And perhaps a lot less common too.”

“Okay, I’m listening.”

She took a deep breath. “Well, you see…ever since from a young age, I’ve been into…well…” she kept pausing between words; she was now looking down at her hands as she rubbed them.

“Have you ever heard of ABDL?” She suddenly blurted out. She felt her cheeks burn, and she wanted to run away, but she kept her composure and finally forced her eyes to fall onto him.

He looked at her perplexed, “Um no…what is that?”

Of course, he didn’t know what it was; she didn’t know what it was for a long time. She wanted to hit herself for thinking she finally got everything off her chest.

“It’s um, well you see, it’s um it stands for…adult baby diaper lover…” her words were hardly above a whisper, and she only prayed that he had heard her.

“What?”

“Adult baby diaper lover,” she said again, a bit louder this time, but quickly continued, “That’s just the acronym, there is way more to it than that…it sounds a bit weird, but trust me…”

“So, are you saying you like to wear diapers?”

His words were so blunt it almost hurt. But she couldn’t back out now; she had to keep pushing forward and say it all.

“No, not really. I actually enjoy it when other people wear,” She realized what she had said and quickly added. “Not that I’m asking anything from you. I just thought you deserved to know what I’m into and what I like, and this is a huge thing I’ve been dealing with that…”

“I’m not wearing anything like that….” He said. His tone was low, and she flinched.

“Wait, no, I’m not asking you too…” She said. “I just thought you should know.”

“But what do you want from me?”

“Nothing!” She was beginning to panic now.

“It’s weird…” he replied, and she felt her chest fall into her stomach. She wanted to cry out, take back everything she said. It wasn’t going what she had hoped for at all. All she wanted was for him to wrap his arms around her, tell her it was okay, and that she was loved. Was that too much to ask for?

“I just thought you should know.” She mumbled, turning her headway from him. He had gotten up from the couch, pacing around, not saying a word. She began to regret everything. She started to kick herself mentally for being so weird. IT was weird! How could she like such a thing?

“I can’t believe you’re into something like this.” He started to say, and his words were like a toxin in her ear. She couldn’t believe the patient and loving person she had known for the past six months was saying this to her…but maybe it wasn’t him that was the problem. Perhaps, she was. Perhaps this is the reaction she deserved, and maybe she shouldn’t accept such a weird fetish.

“Jonathan, I’m sorry I…” she started to speak, but he shook his head.

“I can’t do this.”

“I’m not asking…”

“No, it’s too weird. You’re a freak. I can’t be with something like that.”

“W-what?” She froze. What was he saying?

“I’m leaving.” He started to leave; she shot up from the couch, running on all emotion now.

“Wait!” She called out. “don’t’ leave, I’m sorry. I’ll never discuss it again. I’m sorry, Jonathan, please, I love you!”

She was crying now, not the hallmark crying where the maiden looked more beautiful crying somehow, no, she was crying so hard she was hyperventilating.

He lingered back for a moment, looked at her, shook his head, and then left.

Emma fell on the floor crying.

“Why am I such a fucking weirdo? Why?”

She stayed like that for a long time before picking herself up and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. She took a deep breath, but each breath was like a knife in her heart. She wanted to call him, reach out to him, but deep down inside, and she knew it was too late – he was disgusted with her. That was the last look he gave her – a look of utter disgusting.

What could she do now?

She was utterly broken.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

As always. Great start. You are definitely a great writer and I always look forward to your latest endeavors. On that note, Jonathan’s loss. We think we know what love feels like until we find out what we are willing to sacrifice and compromise in the name of love. Rejection sucks but everything happens for a reason, Wyrd Bid Ful Araed. 

• Like 1

Here is the next chapter ❤️ You can find the  following 2 chapters and a bunch of other content on my Patreon page! Red Queen / Mamabug is creating ABDL stories/podcasts | Patreon

Chapter Two 

Days turned into weeks.

Weeks turned into months.

At first, the pain was too real for her to function. She would stay up all night looking at memories, breaking her heart over and over again. She would pace back and forth, fighting the urge to call him, to try to make him understand…but she never went through with it. Her friends would try to come and pull her away from the house, but most of the time, she would crawl under the covers and pretend that she wasn’t home – ignoring them.

She would spend her nights alone, drinking, depressed.

Over time, it got a bit easier.

She would go out more, and she would see friends; she would genuinely smile/laugh at times.

But, the pain was still there.

She wasn’t sure how she fully could get over him. The pain she was currently feeling was so real that she sometimes felt the sharp pain in her chest every time she took a breath.

Especially the last conversation they had, broke her in more ways than one.

He took her deepest secrets and fears and turned them into a reality.

She was a freak.

Perhaps she should go into some asylum. After all, she was some sick psycho that was into diapers. 

One late night though, while she was drinking, she happened to stumble upon a website – a website she vaguely remembered from a few years ago. It was an ABDL website.

She began to dive deep into the website, looking through the posts and the members, and was shocked to find out that most people seemed pretty standard – they just had an abnormal fetish. It felt a little comforting to realize that she wasn’t alone. 

She decided to join.

She took a deep breath and wrote her first post.

Hello!

This is a little difficult for me to write, so please bear with me.

I’m 22 years old, and I’ve had a fetish for diapers ever since I was younger.

I don’t really understand why.

I recently went through a breakup about three months ago, after I told my partner what I was into – he was not happy at all. He called me a freak and a bunch of other stuff.

I’m still trying to find myself. It’s comforting to see there are other people like me.

Sorry for rambling!

I hope everyone has a good day.

She hit submit and turned her computer off, crawling into bed, feeling her cheeks turn hot as she thought about what she did. She was almost too embarrassed to think about checking the messages.

The following morning though, she checked her messages before heading to work; it was there she found a ton of messages from people who welcomed her to the site and expressed their sorrow for what she went through – a few people even said they had experiences like that before, some even said they eventually found an accepting partner.

Before she left, Emma wrote a message thanking everyone for their kind messages, and she couldn’t wait to start the journey to accept herself and learn more about herself.

All-day at work, all she could think about was this whole new world that opened up to her. She wasn’t alone. She wasn’t a freak. For the first time in a long time, she felt like she could breathe without pain.

When she got home the night, she spent about two hours looking at the website, reading people’s posts, their stories, and everything else she could grab her hands on. She wasn’t fully aware of everything she was into, she knew she was into diapers, but she wasn’t that interested in wearing herself.

She came across the term ‘mommy,’ and something clicked in her brain. It felt right.

She began to talk to people, interact with them, listen to their stories as she told them their own.

It wasn’t all perfect, though.

There were many occasions she would encounter people who would try to get her to be their mommy or send her inappropriate pictures.

Most of the time she would tolerate it; she would tell them politely she wasn’t interested and still find herself.

But, sometimes, it would get to the point she would have to block them.

Emma wound soon find herself getting lost in the website, chatting with people, and looking around.

Her real-life friends were getting considered she was falling into a deep depression, but she couldn’t exactly explain to them what she really was doing. She wanted to shout that she was finally starting to find herself.

She admitted with her ex; things didn’t always click, especially in the bedroom. But maybe that this was the reason?

But she didn’t fully understand.

And it would be a long time before she did.

One night while she was on, she began to talk to someone she had seen online a few times before. There were only a few people on, and he asked if they could privately chat; at that point, she was okay with talking to anyone, so she gladly accepted.

Mr. Y – Hey, how was your day?

EmmaB: It’s going well here, just relaxing after a long day. How are you?

Mr. Y – Yeah, that sounds about the same here. I’m just playing a game.

EmmaB – Oh! That sounds like fun! I’m watching a movie. 

Mr. Y – What movie

EmmaB – LOTR - it’s like the 3rd time I’m watching it.

Mr. Y – They’re amazing

EmmaB – Right? I love them

Mr. Y – One time I watched all of them back to back – that was a long night

EmmaB – Oh wow! I don’t think I could do that. 

The two of them continued to talk for a few hours before it got too late before they went to bed. She didn’t overthink of it then; the two of them talked about anything and everything – besides diapers. She enjoyed it, but she enjoyed talking to several people on that website.

However, it was the start of something, but she didn’t know it at the time and that it would take a long journey to get there eventually.

• Like 3