LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank you, I’m sorry

Hey guys,

I’m sorry that I didn’t believe you. In my previous post, I was worried that my neurologist would not approve of my decision to wear briefs/diapers. However, I just got an email back saying that it was a good idea. I am surprised but thankful because I am less insecure. I hope you guys are not judgmental of me for doubting you.

Rory

No worries, dude. We are all here to support each other. Sometimes that means you get to rant, or be a disbeliever. We forgive and forget.

BTW, my doc said that diapers are right for me, and he supports my decision. No more painful surgeries or drug side effects for me.

We are all here to help and support each other, I think its safe to say most of us were stressed about dealing with and talking about our incontinence issues at first but it does get easier over time.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just say use what works best for you. My heart and primary doctors don't even make an issue about what I use. If I show up in a diaper instead of pull-ups they want to know if my issues are worse and why. But they don't make a big deal over it.

The funniest time was when I had the nerve test. I wore a pull-up achanged into a gown and used the bathroom. I didn't want to loose my job over my low back injury. I know that was dump as I was In alot of pain and could barely walk or stand. In the middle of the test it overwhelmed my system and lost control of my bladder and part of my bowel control. A nurse was sent in, she cleaned me up and said she would put some protective clothing on me. I said, it's a diaper, she said no its not, diapers are for babies. It was still a big diaper. So much for political correctness. ?

It's hard to deal with what others think sometimes, especially when your the one that has to deal with it.