LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing messy diaper more than once daily can become a burden. Or?

• Always In Diaper changed the title to Changing messy diaper more than once daily can become a burden. Or?

@Always In Diaper

I think that it is just something that you have to be ready to do:  If you mess once a day, you change when you can.  If more that once, you just change when necessary.  As I see it, the point of a diaper is, so that you don't HAVE to worry when and where you release.  You just have to carry your supplies with you when you need them, so you won't have to worry about it.  Sometimes, it can be inconvenient, and sometimes it is a pain, but you have to just buck up and do it when you can.  If you are incontinent, you can't worry about GOING, because you WILL do the deed, you just don't know when or where, or how bad, but if you are able to carry your supplies, you should have what you need, so all it means is about 15 minutes out of your day each time you change.

Of course, if you are at HOME when you mess, its more convenient for you, but you still have to deal with changes:  I've got the Megamax, but if necessary, I can change anywhere from once to FIVE times a day, depending on whether I don't feel good or if I am really sick - It happens man, your gonna have to deal with a messy diaper, and the hassle sometimes. Right @Evelyn Dellcerro?

Brian

• Like 1
On 2/21/2021 at 11:29 AM, Always In Diaper said:

I most often mess once daily. Always in the morning. But when it happens during the day the clean up can be a hassle and troubling. What do you think?

I like to stay in my messed diaper for a while, but I would be careful about sitting in it for too long. You could easily get a UTI or something similar if it gets into the wrong places. You could also get nasty rashes that can get very sore and if you have any broken skin then an infection is a risk.

For me an hour is the max and then walking around (I like the feel of the load hanging between my legs) and not sitting/lying in it

• Like 2

When you mess your diaper every day for almost 3 years, you will be very proficient at changing out of your poopy diaper. It normally takes me only about 10 minutes to change out of a messy diaper and get a clean diaper on. The trick to cleaning the poop off your bottom is to keep everything shaved clean down there. If you have pubic hair, the poop will get all mashed into the hair and that makes the clean up a lot more difficult.

• Like 2

I cant wait to mess my diaper as soon as I walk out the revolving doors at my job. I go to bathroom change out of my pullup, pee in the toilet and make sure I hold my poop in then put my rearz rebels on nice and snug for my drive home. I would be so happy if I could poop more than once a day. I eat my oatmeal, cereal, fruits and veggies for a good fiber fill. I dont like these little baby poops so I hold it for the next day. I would never ever consider it a burden. For me more of a pleasure to play in my own mud. I mess around 2 PM everyday, so set your watch. Love you @~Brian~ I love messing on the weekends. Diaper fun/sex and my wife to share with is something to look forward to. Like @fillemup said lots of ointment and keep that booty and privates nice and waxed and have some fun. squish it down, mash it down play horsey ride with my partner and make an afternoon out of it. For clean up pull the drain cover up and hose ourselves off with the shower head power washer lol, and then a nice bubble bath for two with lots of cuddling and kissing. Guys yall doing it all wrong. Get your wife,gf, bf, SO, and have some damn fun !!! Enjoy it @Always In Diaper  Amen @Moochie

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

I cant wait to mess my diaper as soon as I walk out the revolving doors at my job. I go to bathroom change out of my pullup, pee in the toilet and make sure I hold my poop in then put my rearz rebels on nice and snug for my drive home. I would be so happy if I could poop more than once a day. I eat my oatmeal, cereal, fruits and veggies for a good fiber fill. I dont like these little baby poops so I hold it for the next day. I would never ever consider it a burden. For me more of a pleasure to play in my own mud. I mess around 2 PM everyday, so set your watch. Love you @~Brian~ I love messing on the weekends. Diaper fun/sex and my wife to share with is something to look forward to. Like @fillemup said lots of ointment and keep that booty and privates nice and waxed and have some fun. squish it down, mash it down play horsey ride with my partner and make an afternoon out of it. For clean up pull the drain cover up and hose ourselves off with the shower head power washer lol, and then a nice bubble bath for two with lots of cuddling and kissing. Guys yall doing it all wrong. Get your wife,gf, bf, SO, and have some damn fun !!! Enjoy it @Always In Diaper  Amen @Moochie

What kind of pullup do you wear at work?

I have a full time aide ( caregiver ) they do all my care ,I am changed between 4-9 times a day ,in a perfect world I mess just before a normal 4bhour change , when I am cathedterized, no matter how much I leak my bladder never fully empties unless my aide does it manually ,in an imperfect world I can mess 5 minutes after a change , I have even done it mid change a time or two ,worse case scenario 9 diapers a day counting my overnight more than full coverage diaper ,I wear a really thick absorbent diaper in case my body decides its a sleep 14-16 hours day ,it needs to go the distance protecting me ,what happens in my diaper needed to stay in my diaper until I am fully awake .