LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paci under my mask

I was just curious how many other people have gone out with the mask mandates on your state with a pacifier underneath

It was great I was in Disney World not that long ago using my pacifier under my mask and no one noticed I love going out using it makes me feel really little

I played around with this a little, early on in the pandemic, and I really liked it. From a practical perspective, I found that it was mostly useful at times when I didn't really need to be wearing a mask, IE when walking the dog or driving around. When I needed a mask, IE, in a store or a bank or other public place, I also generally needed to be able to speak at some point, which the pacifier obviously made more difficult. 

But that said, yes, most masks do a really good job of hiding a pacifier. If I had a long commute on public transit or something, with little to no requirement to speak to anyone, being able to do it with a paci in would be great. I've done some night drives with a pacifier, although since I sleep with one, I'm always slightly concerned during late night driving with a pacifier in... if eyes get heavy... next thing you know you've changed lanes accidentally. 

im a big pacifier fan always have one with me for the times i get uptight. now with the mask its funny how much i have it in while being out in public. i will say i dont talk anywhere as much. dadda say im like a church mouse never hear them but you know they are there

• Like 1

I agree that this and the increased justification for diapers are some of the few benefits to the China virus. I had a Big Bird paci under my mask at Disney World too, like the OP, and it was such a rush, combined with being in double Little for Big diapers, and the many drinks at my around the world tour of Epcot, I was in pure bliss! I had my paci in on some of the thrill rides too, even! I'd be afraid to do this close to home, but when traveling it is SO COOL!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe that I have gone a year of the pandemic without ever thinking of this. I've been wearing my diapers when I go out, since the beginning when there weren't a lot of washrooms available.

I've been doing this on and off, depending where I am.  If I'm driving, I'll mask up and pop in a pacifier.  If I'm going hiking with my Daddy, I'll bring it with a mask as well (in case of passers-by).

• Like 1

i did it early on while driving, and then i dared to do it in a convenience store when i was just buying a gallon of milk. it got awkward when the cashier started asking questions just casually and i *couldnt* respond (just headnods). "would you like a printed or emailed receipt, donate to ____, like a bag.

they got confused after i didnt answer email or printed. lol.

so now i dont in public anymore.

• 1 month later...