LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alli Orelistat Experience

I've been trying to shed weight for years and recently saw some Alli diet pills on sale for half off. I'd heard of the side effects of possible loss of bowel control and leakage while taking this, but hadn't really thought about it.  The night I bought them we were having our once a week "off day" where we eat unhealthy.  We were having a big cheesy pizza.  I took a pill about 10 minutes before eating and got stomach cramps in just a few bites.  THey passed in about 10 minutes and I finished.  

Next day I noticed no difference.  In about a month I never experienced any of the effects of the medicine, including no weight loss.  My typical diet is mostly low in fat anyway, we don't eat alot of meat and stuff.  But I tried a few unhealthy meals.  The most I never noticed was perhaps an extra poop a few times.

Kind of disappointed.  

I'm not familiar with Alli diet pills, @Sarah_Hillcrest, but I can attest to the effects of at least one of the diet pills on the market that purports to block the absorption of fat that you eat. I went on a pill called Xenical for a few weeks maybe 20 years ago, and they seemed to work without too many awful side effects, until one fateful Friday "cheat day" when I ate a plate of ribs. The effects were not immediate - I wasn't visited with catastrophe until the next day when, while at work, I felt a need to fart, and, in responding to that call, I launched a tidal wave of poop oil up my back and down my thighs. It was a complete disaster - I had to basically run from the place, jump in my car (sitting on a garbage bag), and then I drove home at Dukes of Hazzard speeds. I called my boss and told him that I had been overcome with nausea and had to take the rest of the day off, then, I  threw my suit pants in the garbage, took a shower, and spent the rest of the day on the toilet. I threw out the pills and never looked back. I wish I'd had a diaper on that day! Although I'm not sure it would have completely saved me. It would have to have been one hell of a diaper. 

If your diet is low-fat to begin with, Alli will provide some help in weight loss, but other side effects will be minimal.  If you commonly have a lot of fat (e.g. fried chicken), Orlistat blocks blocks absorption of approximately 30% of the fat.  That absorbed fat will be excreted.  It lubricates the bowels and can cause an uncontrolled release.  The fat itself comes out as an orange oil.  This can leak through the sphincter.  It does an effective job of permanently staining cloth diapers.  

As indicated above, be extremely careful farting.  The results can be unexpectedly catastrophic. 

On 2/16/2021 at 5:00 AM, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

I've been trying to shed weight for years and recently saw some Alli diet pills on sale for half off. I'd heard of the side effects of possible loss of bowel control and leakage while taking this, but hadn't really thought about it.  The night I bought them we were having our once a week "off day" where we eat unhealthy.  We were having a big cheesy pizza.  I took a pill about 10 minutes before eating and got stomach cramps in just a few bites.  THey passed in about 10 minutes and I finished.  

Next day I noticed no difference.  In about a month I never experienced any of the effects of the medicine, including no weight loss.  My typical diet is mostly low in fat anyway, we don't eat alot of meat and stuff.  But I tried a few unhealthy meals.  The most I never noticed was perhaps an extra poop a few times.

Kind of disappointed.  

I tried it once.  It was revolting.  The full effects took a few days to kick in.  It doesn't need to be necessarily an unhealthy meal, just a meal that has oil in it.   Wear nappies, they will see action, it will NOT be good.

I never finished them and just need to get used to the idea that I was born bear shaped and am probably stuck with it.