LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CHAPTER 1

In a remote area there is a town of about 50,000 inhabitants which is totally isolated to the population, the only facade accessible to the public is a huge building called «REGRESSION SHOCK THERAPY BUILDING »

Inside that building there was a man who was giving a press conference  about the success of a private state channel called "The AB Show » This show was based on the film « The Truman Show » 23 years ago

The man with absolutely no shame explained that the state has found a way to make huge amounts of money at the expense of broken persons who have suffered a post traumatic shock by easily breaking them down completely so that they become adult baby of 3 years old

The tv reality show It's an incredible success, there are thousands of channels available and the public is addicted to « The AB Show » In fact the public is fascinated to see adults baby couple behave and talk like baby, but mostly they are entangled and turn on by the way they having sex, of course they have sex the way they were educated

It only takes six weeks before applicants are completely brainwashed. Following this they live in the state hook as a couple in a closed city among thousands of other AB.
They are fed, changed, washed etc the only thing they have to do is play with their toys having sex and naturally some spanking to keep them sexually stimulated

Soon I’II show you said the men, the video tape that captured all the explicit details of Pete and Katy transformation. Of course the sensitive heart I would suggest you not to watch because there is a lot of violent spanking, humiliation, crying but also a lot of positive reinforcement, and the beautiful thing with positive reinforcement its that when they are no more capable of pain they begin to accepted more and more what happening to them and in a twisted way they begin to craved the humiliation they undergo

So let me explain, Pete arrived here 8 january 2020 in a post-traumatic shock, It arises from exposure to trauma resulting in a death

Pete was a train operator (subway) in is old life before someone jump in front of is train. So when the paramedics picked him up after all the police interrogation etc, they brought him here to the REGRESSION SHOCK THERAPY BUILDING (RSTB), of course he didn’t know where he was brought, but most importantly he didn’t know he was breating his last moment of is adulthood

When he arrived at the RSTB the doctors put him in a artificial coma stade 3 for 14 days by sedating drugs, such as midazolam or propofo, this is deep coma that will put him on any reaction to painful stimuli.

During the 14 days the subjects will receive some surgery, here is the list

-Minor anal operation (cut the sphincter muscles)
 -Minor lobotomy
 -Removal of all teeths
 -Permanent removal of all hair
 -Injection of medication via a catheder to weaken the blader
 -Head phone session (Babyis hypnosis)

Now let's go to a commercial pose for a few minutes so that after that I explain these various surgery to you and then I will show you Kati and Pete video transformation

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s an interesting idea Marc. Is the thought that someone tries to escape ?  If not focus on a character giving a nice detailed back story and then showing how he got to this point in his life that he signed up for the show. I guess character development would be great would be my suggestion :) 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

It’s an interesting idea Marc. Is the thought that someone tries to escape ?  If not focus on a character giving a nice detailed back story and then showing how he got to this point in his life that he signed up for the show. I guess character development would be great would be my suggestion :) 

Thanks poke

Indeed the character was about to enter in scene, but it's very difficult to describe all the details with my basic English

I admit it was ambitious on my part and its way over my skills, but you should see the strory in my head how good it is

But maybe I'll try to give my story a second chance, will see

22 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

Thanks poke

Indeed the character was about to enter in scene, but it's very difficult to describe all the details with my basic English

I admit it was ambitious on my part and its way over my skills, but you should see the strory in my head how good it is

But maybe I'll try to give my story a second chance, will see

I would try giving it a second chance Marc I bet u will make it better than u think 

• Like 2

For someone who is not a native English speaker/writer this was pretty easy to understand. My only question is how do they mentally regressed adult babies live in the community? I would assume that they're all assigned a "parent" or something like that? Maybe a babysitter? Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here.

• Thanks 1

===============================

Ok guy's I think this one will be better

===============================

CHAPTER II

Coming back from the commercial break the man said, now let's go see Peter's first day at RSTB after all the surgery he had and notice it's Kati's second day

Peter was half awake under the effect of the drugs that they had administered in, he was in a giants crib whit another women beside him

The nurse look at him, telling him that in less then one hour she will with him, she turned around and went to see kati

How is my little princess?

Baby Kati is not a little princess mommy, Kati she’s a biwg gwirl

Yeah I know my little princess
Mommy has bad news for you, mommy’s here for your spanking sweetheart

Kati frowned mouth wide open, her pacy and Girana (her stufed animal Giraffe) fell on the ground, she went all white, she tried to back away but she couldnt, she was having difficulty breathing and everything that came out of her mouth was — But but but!!! And she started crying

The nurse took his hand and stroked it, Tshut tshut tshut its okay baby, everything its going to be fine, its just a tiny little spanking, nothing’s like yesterday, mommy promises

She was still crying and tried to talk. But but! Mommy I’ve been a good gwirl since yesterday

She took his head and rested it calmly against her chest while rubbing her back

She sob. But mommy, I did good since yesterday, I'm starting to accept that kati become a little baby, I started baby talking and I even love Girana now, said Kati while trying to catch Girana

I know sweetheart I know

Mommy, Kati tried really hard but my head is playing tricks on me  because I still would like to be the Bwig gwirl I was before, I tried very hard mommy to accept my self as a baby, its hard mommy

Yeah she whisper. Sweetie just imagine two minutes that you're free, what will you do?

Kati looked at her puzzled

Sweetie we injected you notexim in your legs to weaken them and you will never be able to walk again
We gave you a lobotomy, you no longer remember your old life, you no longer know how to read and write
You are urinary incontinence and you have no more bowel movement
And you have no more teeth

Kati suddenly stops breathing, she knew all this but to be told once again was so painful, she started to shake she becomes very limp and suddenly she starts to cry violently

Tshut tshut tshut sorry my little princess I didn’t want to tell you that, I know its hurt

She put her pacifier in his mouth and she pulled her back to her while stroking her back and let her cry

After ten minutes Kati calmed down

You know my little darling you have two choices, either that you accept to regress and become a baby, or you suffer a lot until you are broken

Still sobbing — Kati said —- But mommy Kati don’t want to suffer

I know baby
You know it can be humiliating at first to let yourself regress but believe me eventually you will love that

You know that baby Kati are no different then mommy

Kati look at her

Mommy has a lover, and eventually Kati will have a lover either, she whispered, you see Peter in the corner winking at her

Kati look at him, he look so confused

Mommy likes to watch movies, Kati’s will watch plenty of cartoons

Mommy like having sex, baby Kati likes sex also don’t you? Remember your little humping on Girana yesterday after you take your bottle of formula

Kati Blush

Mommy, Kati would like to regress but she don’t know how to do it, and she want to suffer the least possible

It's all right my darling mommy will help you, you just have to beg mommy to spank you telling her that you know that it is for your own good

Tears rolled down her face, she look at her and said — Would you pwease she start crying a little bit, would you pwease spank me mommy, so I can regress and become a happy baby

Pwease mommy said katy while she was crying

On 2/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Cya said:

On 2/22/2021 at 5:34 PM, Cya said:

For someone who is not a native English speaker/writer this was pretty easy to understand. My only question is how do they mentally regressed adult babies live in the community? I would assume that they're all assigned a "parent" or something like that? Maybe a babysitter? Looking forward to seeing where this goes from here.

As you can see, they will have nurse and mommy who will be playing a different role for the AB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, PastelConnection said:

This is great! I can't wait to read more Marc. You are doing a really good job, especially as a non-native speaker. ?

I never imagined I would have a comment like this

Wow thank you!!! ?

• Like 1

CHAPTER III

Peter was so confused
He had just listened to a video on all the surgeries he had undergone his last two weeks while explaining to him what was going to happen to him. He was in so much pain, crying would have done him so good, but he didn't want to give them this pleasure

He was trying so hard to remember is old life, but he couldn’t remember at all, he was staring the illuminated sign above the door, four numbers in red he knew very well what was written there but he was unable to read it. He was terrified

He was all naked except for a diaper in a giant crib next to a ugly woman, in fact she must have been a very beautiful one and we could see that she was training regularly, but now ...
She was naked in a wet diaper, she had no hair on her body, she had no teeth and the backside of her body was red and covered with bruise, she had been brutally beaten. and now she was begging the f’ing bitch to spank her
———————
Tears rolled down her face, she look at her and said — Would you pwease she start crying a little bit, would you pwease spank me mommy, so I can regress and become a happy baby

Pwease mommy said katy while she was crying

The nurse look at the two gards telling them to bring kati to the spanking table so she can strap her legs and her arms

Still crying she was so confused about what she begged, but she wanted this pain to go away she was ready to do anything to stop this pain inside her, but at the same time she felt so blessed in this tough situation to be loved by two peoples, her mommy and Girana

Waiiiiit mommy pweasssse wait!

The nurse came by her wiping kati's tears and said — You have to be strong princess

I know mommyyyyy said Kati still crying but pwease can I bring Girana whit me on the spanking table, pwwwweasssse mommyyyyy!

But you know you won't be able to hold Girana in your arms darling your arms and feet are going to be tied up, but if you want mommy to put Girana on the chair beside you so she can look at you, mommy has no problem with that, is this what you want?

Yes mommy

Ok my sweatheart said mommy — She put Girana on the chair beside the spanking table — Its that ok like that sweety?

Twank yooo mommy

Now my little pea you know that mommy love you more than anything, now for you own good its time to sink deeper into your humiliation darling, ask the two guards to bring you on the spanking table

Gua… kati sob, guard can you — and she started crying unable to ask

Its ok darling that’s normal the nurse said — She went to get a bottle half full of formula and drop some drug into it

She pulled her back to her while stroking her back and let her drink the bottle

A few minutes later Kati felt some tinkling inside her while realizing that the tips of her titties had hardened, she felt so good

The nurse began rubbing the front of Kati’s diaper — Now now sweetie you that’s time to regress and be a happy baby for mommy, don’t you?

Kati felt so weird, she was aroused and at the same time she wanted to be spank for her mommy and by her mommy while Girana will look, out of breath before she change her mind she look at the guards and say — Guards can you bring me to the spanking table pwease!

The nurse looked at the two men telling them to put Kati on her back on the spanking table and be gentle with her as the entire back of Katy's body was red and bluish

She approached Kati, rubbing the front of Kati's diaper as the guards finished tying Kati's hands and feet.

Kati shivered sobbing while looking at Girana on the chair

Do not worry my little darling it will not be an hour of spanking like yesterday, it will take barely five minutes, mommy promises you. Do you want mommy and Girana to be proud of you darling, dont you?

Yes mwommy

Ok listen baby, mommy will cane the bottom of your feet since you can't walk anymore and you are just crawling it won't be a problem for you. You should know that the spanking you had with the paddle yesterday was nothing to compared the pain of the cane that you will be receided, but dont be scare it will take less then five minutes

Kati was there tied on the table she was no longer crying, she was there but at the same time absent and so scared she trembled with all her body, she was sexually aroused, she didn't want to be caned and at the same time she wanted it more than anything, she looked at Girana, oh she would have liked to put her between her two legs and hump, she was so confused, was she going crazy?

Tell me sweetheart, what its your name?

Kati, she said

SMACK!

Kati's eyes opened so wide that they could have popped out of their sockets, she didn't even think about breathing, the pain was so sharp the chills went up her all along her spine, if she still had her hair they would have stiffened on her head and she screamed with all her lungs
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Mommy tell her that she forget something — What’s your name?

Baby kati mommy!!!!!!!

Mommy walked over and stroked the front of her diaper again looking at her beautiful baby

Tell me baby, how old are you?

Kati was so scared and she didn’t know what actually the real answer — I don’t know mommy, I don’t know pwease mommy pwease mommy I don’t know, I’am 2 years old mommy, no no no! I’am three year mommy! Actually i’am 32 years old mommy! I don’t know what to tell you mommy as she started to cry!

SMACK!

You are a two years old girls baby, mommy said

Yes yes yes! I’am two years baby said kati crying like hell

Tell me baby, beside mommy who’s your best friend

GIRANA mommy! Girana mommy! — She was so in pain and not able to stop crying

Good baby girl said mommy while stroking the front of her diaper

Now now darling we almost done, now ask mommy to cane you

Kati couldn’t said anything, she started hyperventilating, she was so in pain, she thought the physical pain was less than the bodily pain, she didn't know anymore, she was lost, she was quietly losing consciousness of the world she was living in now, she was feeling nut and her only heartwarming thought was Girana

Kati baby tell mommy right now that you want to be cane, or I'll have to give you three hits

The room was spinning, she was dizzy, she was lost, she was no more there, everything was so blurry… and all of a sudden

SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!

She lost it and shout out loud
Pwease mommy cane me - pwease mommy cane me - pwease mommy cane me - cane me - cane me - MOMMY! MOMMY! MOMMY pwease - Giranaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
She was delirious and she begins to convulse

It was sad to see Kati in this state of mind, she didnt like to be so much cruel, but now that kati regressed totaly she will be able to concentrate on giving her all the love she deserves, but now first thing first she have to put kati out off is delirious state
She grabbed a glass of water and threw in her face, Kati froze and start breating normaly

While the guards untied the straps of her wrists, mommy sponged her head while stroking her hair comforting her - She grabbed Girana and gave it to her - Kati smiled as she hugged her giraffe tightly to her chest

Ok my little darling, mommy will change your diapers, but first off all mommy will put cream on your back, your buttocks, the back of your legs and the bottom of your feet, don't worry in a week or two you won't be hurting anymore

Then mommy will give you a bottle of formula and add some medicine to it to take away the pain and help you sleep, you need to recover my little darling, your two days have been very hard and traumatic and mommy will then go to caring for baby peter

Kati hugged Girana very tightly and said

Thwank wou mommy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Strong story - not your usual fare here at DD - will see how this develops - - - - - 

"THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE MORALE IMPROVES!"

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Strong story - not your usual fare here at DD - will see how this develops - - - - - 

"THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE MORALE IMPROVES!"

Darker stories, yeah I know but I loved them

But soon there will be a lot of love and happy baby playing together, but the worst is yet to come, Peter's first day

Usually the expression used is the calm before the storm, in this case it will be after the storm the calm ?

Thanks for your comment

Chapter IV

Kati hugged Girana very tightly and said

Thwank wou mommy!

When she saw Kati holding Girana and looked at her with a smile full of love and affection saying * Thwank wou mommy!* she almost cry

She was so proud of Kati, she was so proud of her new daughter and she was so devastated by the cruelty she had done to her

She was suppose to changed her diaper and put her some cream all over her body to help her heal and stop suffering, she was also suppose to give her a bottle, but she decided that Kati deserve way much more. So she decided to make Peter wait another half hour and take good care of breastfeeding her daughter and give her all the love she need, because now she needed love more than ever
Kati’s mommy (Elisabeth) was so sad, she wanted to shout and had to cry

The two hormones she had been taking for a few days that were responsible for lactation (prolactin and oxytocin) made her so sensitive

She called the nurse — Léa!

Yeah nurse mom said Léa?

I have to go to the bathroom and take a little break, I want you to heal all of Kati's injuries, change her diaper and get her ready for me to breastfeed, and after that can you please have an eye on Peter before I take care of him he's so confused now the poor little one, said Elisabeth

Off course nurse mom

Oh Léa! Can you please make sure to do it whit all the love and the empathy you have within you please, nobody deserved that in life

I know she didn’t deserve that Elisabeth said Léa, but do not forget that like all the others she suffers from post traumatic shock, and for the rest of her life she will be haunted by nightmare, we all know that maybe it is better for her like that, she will have plenty of love for the rest of her life

Your right Léa but don't forget that no one is safe from all of this, not even us

Don't worry, I'll take good care of her and go get you when she's ready to breastfeed

She turn a way and went to the bathroom, she leaned against the wall and falling on the ground, she put her head between her knees and burst into tears

The man on the press conference stop the video, the room was silent no one was talking and it was probably the same online on one of the *The AB Show* channels

The man explained that Elisabeth's reaction was quite normal, and that on the contrary if she had not acted thus it is because he would have chosen the candidate badly

All applicants go through many psychological tests and they are different as to whether you are applying to be a nurse or a mom. The requirements to become a mother were very high and 70% of the applications received were rejected

There were a lot of candidates who wanted to become a mother, even if it almost required sacrificing their own lives for their two children that she will have to take care of

The job asked moms to live 6 days a week 24/24 with their two babys in one of the many studio houses juxtaposed connected by several common rooms

Often the moms were so dedicated to their baby that often they would sell their own homes to go and stay permanently with their babys and all the other moms on *The AB Show* and their two children had become their lives

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

Wow! This was really good to take a break and see how it's affecting the mother character. It's good to see it doesn't bring her joy to do these things.

It doesn't appear, but it's a love story ??
  • Like 1

Chapter V

The man continued

Like I told you before, our staff « I.E. » mom, nurse and guard underwent extensive training with the best teachers from around the world for six months. When they are are on duty none of them improvise and everything they do is according to established protocols

The man went on to praise the regression program on adults who have suffered post-traumatic shock. It's amazing success said the man without any humility

But even if the lobotomy and the hundreds of hours of infantilizing hypnosis did an amazing job, its impossible to totally regress an adult to become a baby, there are small details to take into account

The major challenge is sexual pleasure, Its a muscle and mental memory that the body cannot forget and to want to deprive the person of this innate sensation would be a big mistake, because the unconscious frustration of the subject would increase causing severe damage into the brain…

So instead of fighting this problem, we decided to exploit it by making them hyper sexualized.  
We therefore associate the spanking with sexual stimulation by giving a little drug to get them aroused and the correlation is done gradually and naturally. At the end two little slap on the buttocks are enough to aroused them

There are several advantages to doing this, they become fulfilled, sweet and so happy and of course its good for audience rating, so we encourage them to have sex

He heard people whisper and get indignant  

Oh please! said out loud the man in a pathetic tone, stop this hypocrisy!

Of course they dont have sex like you and me — said the man —  they're babies!
But do you know what it is the most listened channel on *The AB Show* ask the man?

The *humping group room* is the channel by far the most listened said the man

But before I explain all the different rooms to you, let's take a little break by continuing the video with Elisabeth — said the man

Elisabeth was standing in front of the mirror, she had a makeover she had pulled herself together while she heard the toc toc toc on the door

Elisabeth said Léa, kati’s ready for her breastfeed!

Thank you Léa said Elisabeth I’am coming

She walked over to the giant crib while watching Kati, she was so beautiful. She was wearing a big thick diaper probably whit two boosters inside
She would need it because with the medication she was going to give her she was going to sleep at least 12 hours, Kati had to sleep if she wanted to heal her wounds

She was so cute, she wore a pink onesie with unicorns with of course matching stockings, mittens and hat

When she looked at her she thought how that the balance of life was so precarious, all it takes is a bad luck and you life turn up side down, two weeks ago she was a young accomplish woman  

Kati was a pretty young woman who trained at the gym five times a week, she had a good job, but above all she had a passion that kept her alive. She and one of her best friends were rock climber who roamed the world for their passions

All it took was one bad luck thought Elisabeth, Kati had almost died herself in a mountaineering accident while seeing her best friend die. Two weeks later she finds herself curled up so exhausted so insecure and vulnerable in a baby state for life

Elisabeth bit her tongue, she had to stop thinking like that because she had to breastfeed Kati and be strong for Peter

• Thanks 1

I like it so far! You don't need to apologize for your writing lol, it is fine, and a lot of people have to take time to learn. Don't cut yourself down!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

I like it so far! You don't need to apologize for your writing lol, it is fine, and a lot of people have to take time to learn. Don't cut yourself down!

Wow cool!!!! I thought PastelConnection was they only one who like it
Thanks for letting me know ?

2 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

Another good chapter Marc! ?

Thank you ???

• Like 1

Chapter VI

She wasn't going to breastfeed Kati right away, Peter was in a desperate state of mind, so she decided to take 5 minutes with him
She took off her high heeled shoes entered the crib and while pleating her skirt up in sitting next to Peter

He was now incontinent and he was in big thick diaper, his legs atrophied, he had a lobotomy and all his teeth had been removed
Two weeks earlier he had suffered a post traumatic shock at his work and when he woke up we explained to him what he was going to become, it was too much for him, he just wanted not to exist anymore, just to disappear it was too much for him and knowing what awaited him he began to lost it and he had no more strength to fight

Please begged Peter don’t do this to me Mrs! I don’t deserve this! Elisabeth look at him, the poor thing was shaking from head to toe

I know your not a monster said Peter but If you have a heart inside you, please let me go! Pleassssssse! Pleassssssse!

I know it not fair Peter said Elisabeth calmly, I know you don’t deserve this and nobody deserve this darling, but nothing can be done about it, it's a state law and it could happen to everybody and no one is safe from that, not even me
Let me help you reduce your pain and your fear, can you try to trust me just for 5 minutes Peter

He nod while he cried quietly

I know Peter you don’t want to be regressed as a baby and above all I know that you are terribly afraid of the coming spankings, but let me ask you one thing
Do you think that by being afraid, crying, begging, shouting in injustice That it will change things? Do you?

Peter was listening to her

But by welcoming things and accepting them it might help you more than you think darling
The more you will accept less painful it will be, acceptance is the key and can be built baby step by baby step and it will help you more then you think
Do you want to try peter?
You have nothing to lose by trying it

Peter had stopped crying and in a little insecure way he said, yes Mrs

Ok let’s try this Peter, instead of calling me Mrs do you think you are able to call me mommy?

"M...Mommy"

Ok let’s try another shot Peter, just said *Yes mommy I trust you*

Yes mommy I — he stop —
He knew he couldn't avoid the inevitable I.E. of becoming an adult baby, the anxiety, fear, anger, injustice was about to drive him crazy, It was a weight on his shoulder that was destroying him a weight that was perhaps worse than becoming an adult baby
He knew he had nothing to lose by following his mom's advice (his mom! Really I'am here he thought) and it did him so much good, the weight that was destroying him was gone, of course he was scared, but compared to the anxiety attack he was about to start before his mom came to his rescue it was nothing
But it was also twisted in is head to give his trust to a women who would soon beat him and make him regress into a baby state, he was so confused
He looked at Kati, she was there in the other corner of the crib sucking her pacifier and holding tight Girana and she didn't take her eyes off her mommy with a love in her face that was amazing, and he saw how much her mommy loved Kati and he knew she was going to love him so much

Baby Peter, darling said Elisabeth just stop thinking and follow your heart, if what mommy told you made you feel good, so let it go and accept you fate darling
You have nothing to lose love

And Peter said Yes mommy I trust you and I love you!

Elisabeth was so proud of Peter, she took his hands and kissed them

Peter would you like that mommy hug you?

Yes mommy please

OK them, just ask mommy *Mommy can you give me a huge hug with full of love please*

And Peter repeat with a tenderness in his voice, Mommy can you give me a huge hug with full of love please

Elisabeth hugged Peter with all the love she have inside her to give him love and strength, she was so happy for him

Peter start crying — Mommy I’am so scared!

Everything will be fine baby, everything will be fine said her new mommy while she was playing with Peter’s hair and she let him cry for 10 minutes

Peter said Mommy, I have a question for you, mommy was suppose to go into the other corner to breastfeed Kati, would you love that mommy stay beside you while she is breastfeeding kati?

Yes please mommy

Ok said mommy -- Oh Peter you will be soon a baby darling, so let’s just try to baby talk a little, Try to to said *Pwease mommy*

Peter bends his head to look at the floor blushing and says Yes Pwease mommy

Léa! called Elisabeth

Yes Elisabeth

Can you go find the guards so they can bring my Kati here so I can breastfeed, and of course warn the guards to be very gentle with my baby girl please

Yes Elisabeth

Peter I know you know than less than 30 minutes you will suffer a lot honey, when I'am going to breasfeed kati I want you to stick on me, I want you to feel the warmth of mommy’s skin against youre, just focus on mommy warm’s and just try to keep in mind how mommy love you, it will help you sweetie, I know sometimes the wait is hell

It will be very painful mommy ask Peter shaking?

Yes it will darling —The guards arrived with Kati — Now let me breastfeed Kati and just focus on the warmth of mommy’s skin, don't think about anything else please darling

Yes mommy said Peter while the guards put kati on Elisabeth

Kati look at is mommy and a big smile appeared on her face and she said Mommy! As she opened her mouth wide

Elisabeth opened one side of her bra and took her breast in with her hand and she pulled her nipple into Kati’s lips, and Kati’s p…

And the man stop the video (LOL sorry)

The people in the room were outraged, shocked they didn't want to be interrupted once again by this man a little too confident and everyone wanted to continue watching the video

People were shouting thing like — Come on man! — Please let the video continue — Please start the video again!

The man laughed condescendingly as he told them — Yeah yeah yeah give me a minute please there’s a small important details that you have to know here

Like I told you before we therefore associate the spanking with sexual stimulation by giving a little drug to get them aroused and the correlation is done gradually and naturally, but also unconsciously thanks to hypnosis they were taught that one slap on the buttocks meant to hump and stay in a state of excitement for at least half an hour, and two slaps on the buttocks means humping until they reach orgasm

So give me a few seconds to rewind the video and we'll go back to Elisabeth said the man -- And he whispered — Oh my god we have a bunch of naughty people in here — and he start laughing

Kati look at is mommy and a big smile appeared on her face and she said Mommy! As she opened her mouth wide

Elisabeth opened one side of her bra and took her breast in with her hand and she pulled her nipple into Kati’s lips, and Kati’s pulled it into is mouth and started sucking her mommy’s hot milk

Elisabeth in a blissful state smiles while looking at her, she stroked the back of her head and her hair — She then gave her a little slap on the buttocks and automatically Kati’s put Girana between her legs and started humping delicately while sucking mommy's nipples

Elisabeth felt the slight sway of her little girl who humped Girana while she felt Kati's sucking her nipples and she also felt the warmth of Peter's body that was stuck on her, she felt chills run through her whole body, she was in heaven  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Transfusionelle said:

Now I know youre as twisted as me and eve

Did you ever doubt it?

Thanks you sweetheart kisses to Eve and you ☺️

• Haha 1

----------------------------

Hey guy's If you liked this chapter I would realy like to know it please
Love you all ?

----------------------------

Chapter VII

While my mom was breastfeeding Kati, Lea approached me and put a pacifier in my mouth
I felt so good stick on my mommy, feeling her hot body and feeling the slight sway of our three bodies that Kati created by humping

I envied Kati, she was completely regressed and she looked so happy
I envied her because she had been badly beaten and now it was over for her, while for me in a few minutes was going to start a two day of agony, I was so scared!
I didn't want to suffer like Kati had suffered, but I knew for a fact that to be regressed they had to totally break you with a pain that no one was able to take
There was no word that existed to describe how I felt
Now that I was waiting I wondered if mental torture wasn't worse than physical torture

I was just trying to focus on the words my mommy said earlier « just focus on the warmth of mommy’s skin, don't think about anything else please darling »
I love her so much, she had helped me so much to welcome and accept my situation, even if she was going to be the executioner of my suffering

I realized that my mental state had changed, I started to accept that I would never be a man again, but a baby dependent on his mother
I realized this because at first I found Kati really ugly, even if I could admit that she had to be a beautiful woman before all her transformation, but now…

I watched her sucking on mom's nipples while humping Girana in her diaper, she had no hair, she had no teeth, she could never walk again, she had regressed in a mental state of two years and despite everything I started to find her sexy

I remember hearing mommy’s tell Kati that we were going to be lovers, I was confused... how could two babies fall in love, but despite everything unconsciously I put my hand on Kati's shoulder and felt her warmth

— Out of the corner of my eye I could see my mommy’s smiling —
I saw mommy’s probably in a gesture of affection for Kati giving her two small slaps on the buttocks

Kati open her eyes and look at me, she put her hand over mine and started to stroke it for a few second, and then she gently took my hand and led it and pressed it very hard on Girana as she humped
I was confused, I could hear Comfortably numb of Pink Floyd played in my head
I was dizzy and happy I was overwhelm by happiness — sound weird hey! —
I felt the onset of an erection in my diaper — my diaper what the heck — I look at Kati sucking mommy's nipple while she kept looking at me and she kept putting pressure on my hand, so I decided to press a little harder on Girana and in response she was humping herself even harder, she was so beautiful the sensuality of the moment was so beautiful so strong that I couldn't take it anymore I put my hand in my diaper to start masturbating, my pee pee was so hard

Shhh... shh — Mommy’s whisper in my hear — A baby never touch is pee pee and masturbate — She guide my hand in the front and my diaper and make me rub it

Kati was out of breath by the continual back and forth movement she was doing on Girana and my hand, she was also out of breath as she was moaning more and more — Mommy’s was looking at her and in a blissful state

I was now moaning my self, I put some more pressure on Girana and I felt her putting even more pressure on Girana, and I also pressed very hard on my diaper, I was also out of breath
It had become exuberant
I moved on top of Kati's hardly because I couldn't walk anymore, settled down against one of her legs and started humping my diaper against her leg while a was looking at her — She was a beauty — Kati’s was humping even harder as I press Girana, we were both about to cum, Kati was no more longer able to suck mommy’s nipple, she was simply out of breath and moaning like hell — I was about to make cummie so badly, and then out of no where I cum and I Suddenly hear Kati’s

And she shout out loud Peterrrrrrrrr! Mommmmmmy!  

• Like 1