LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sex as an incontinent female

I am single, love sex but now wet myself constantly and on several occasions have peed whist having sex. Are there any ladies who have had the same experience and can offer any advice?

I had a FWB a few years ago who would pee whenever she orgasmed. We got around the wet sheets problem by using a disposable bed wetters pad. 

It took all the stress out of it for her and it took away the need fir her to tell me to stop before she came.

I watched a doc a long time ago and I seem to remember them talking about urethral plugs being used by women with damaged bladders. I imagine that's something you could ask your urologist about, though I have no idea how that might work with sex.

well it occurs to me, that you are on a diaper forum, and sex and diapers dont HAVE to be apart, just tear a hole in it where he will enter, and enjoy!,,,, i normally feel bad about bringing up matters of adult content but in this case, im assuming you are ***redacted for missreading*** and want to keep having relations, so i think its warranted and in the line of helping someone out, there are a number of videos of people wearing diapers while having sex, some pull the crotch of it to the side, some tear a hole and go right in, and with condoms just to be safe from std's, pregnancy, etc.., you might try combining the 2 things that i think you enjoy 

Edited by feralfreak
missed the word "single" sometimes words meanings dont register in my head
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have your perspective as I'm a guy. Alot of guys are hung up about their issues and if you explain it and maybe turn it towards a fetish. They may be more relaxed about it. My take is if I found someone with an issue like you have, they might be more accepting of my issues and insecurities. You might want to warn them ahead of time that you have this itsee bit issue if you get over excited in the moment. ?  Get the largest bed pad to play on. I would be really into it if I thought I got someone that excited she peed in sex. As long as your healthy and no infections not an issue. And if their a keeper, they would be willing to put a diaper on you and cuddle. 

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't that come up naturally when you start dating and getting to know each other? Unless it's a one night adventure, but in that case, I don't think you'd care much what some random partner thinks.