LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lake Crescent (GreatNites Sequel) Ch.24 6/10/21

CHAPTER 21

“What no more attitude?” Angie, the lifeguard, said to Jace.

“What I meant to say is…” Jace was cut off.

“Yeah, Angie I just pulled up his record, he is Jace Harrison and already has one demerit and I guess tried to dodge security earlier.” Jason interjected.

“Is that so?” Angie said widening her eyes to look at Jace.

“Look, I just want to know if Amy is alright.” Jace pleaded.

“Jace, is it?” Angie asked.

“Yeah.” Replied Jace.

“How do you know the girl?” Angie asked.

“She is my girlfriend.” Jace replied.

“How old are you?” Angie asked.

“I am nineteen.” Jace replied.

Angie looked at his hand with curiosity. Jace grabbed it in response.

“Look I lost my ID and my mom forgot to update my information.” Jace answered.

“Sure, she did. Where is she now?” Angie demanded more than asked.

“She is by our stuff…” Jace answered like a little boy being scolded.

“Take me to your mommy then.” Angie gestured for Jace to lead the way.

Annoyed Jace walked past the large woman and towards where his mother was sitting. He was not happy about being treated this way and was getting more worried about Amy. As they approached the sitting area Jace started to look around.

“Something wrong?” Angie asked.

Jace looked around panicked.

“No… She is around here…. I swear that she was here ten minutes ago.” Jace replied nervously.

“Look I have just about had enough of these games you are playing. If she doesn’t turn up in the next five minutes, I am issuing you an unaccompanied minor violation.” Angie warned.

“No! Please! Please don’t do that!” Jace begged.

Jace looked around getting more and more worried. He started to feel himself start to get worked up. Something about being back in a childhood spot and the overbearing woman made him feel small. Jace started to breathe heave, stammering, when he felt something warm running down his leg.

Jace froze, he could not stop the stream going into his swim diaper which was doing nothing to hold his pee. He looked up to Angie scared. Angie looked down to Jace and then to his crotch where she watched Jace fully wet himself. She gave a half laugh.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Angie said to Jace.

Jace clenched his fists and looked to the ground. He did not want to look at the woman in the face.

“What kind of nineteen-year-old wets themselves, huh? You know usually kids your age complain about the swim diaper rule, but you? What are you going to cry now?” Angie taunted Jace mercilessly.

“I am not going to cry…” Jace said quietly, his head still pointed to the ground.

“What’s that?” Angie asked. “You are going to have to speak louder if you want the grownups to hear you baby boy.”

“I said I am not going to cry.” Jace said with the slightest of anger in his voice.

“Well! Looks like the little baby grew a backbone! So where is your mommy baby?” Angie asked.

“I do not know.” Jace replied regaining some of his composure. “Maybe she had to run back to the room fast.”

“Oh, wow! Give it up already! Just admit that you are lying.” Angie said to Jace.

“I am not lying!” Jace stamped his foot in the puddle at his feet causing it to splash.

“Alright kid, how about we make a bet then since you are not lying.” Angie said to Jace a grin appearing on her face.

“Oh… Okay, what is it?” Jace asked nervously.

“You either take your five demerits for being unattended and I can take you back to your room or we go to your room and when there is no one there I am taking you straight to time-out, giving you five demerits, requiring supervision for your entire stay, and putting a special note that you need diapers at all times.” Angie finished, crossing her arms.

Jace looked around nervously. Those were excessively big stakes and even though he knew that it was a safe bet, he still had to take a second to think it over.

“Well? What is it going to be?” Angie asked.

• Like 1

Since he is just guessing that she went back to the room, this seems way aggressive. Then again, Angie has proven herself to be an antagonist...

• Like 1
On 6/5/2021 at 3:47 PM, kerry said:

Since he is just guessing that she went back to the room, this seems way aggressive. Then again, Angie has proven herself to be an antagonist...

Jace, should never be a gambler. Especially in this place! 

On 6/5/2021 at 8:29 PM, Pierry Louys said:

Poor jace!!

? Only just begun

CHAPTER 22

Amy opened her eyes slowly; she was on her back and wrapped in a blanket and laying on a plastic covered bed. She tried to sit up but felt a big pain on the back of her head.

“Ohh….” Amy groaned.

“What is that little one? Are you awake?” Gina asked appearing above Amy.

Amy looked up to Gina confused. She had never seen this girl in her life and was somewhat offended that she called her little one. She looked to be about the same age as Amy was and yet she was speaking to her as though she were a child. Amy tried to sit up only for the girl to hold her back down.

“I know this is all scary and a little bit confusing, but I need you to stay there for a little while okay? My name is Gina, you got a pretty big boo boo on the back of your head from that big slide.” Gina tried to console Amy.

Amy laid back down annoyed.

“Wha happen?” Amy asked, her voice was horse.

“Try not to talk, sweetheart. When you came out of the slide the water was a little bit low and you hit your head. The lifeguards jumped in and got you right away, but not before you got some mouthfuls of water. The good news is that they checked you out and said you would be good as new, just needed some rest. Isn’t that exciting?” Gina said with a big smile on her face.

Amy just looked to her with a bored expression. If Gina wanted to talk to her like a little girl, whatever, Amy was certain that Jace would be here to sort things out soon. Amy laid back and Gina took her hand off her.

“That’s a good girl.” Gina said.

Amy rolled her eyes. She looked around to try to get a sense of where she was, but all she could tell was that she was in an exam room of some sort intended for someone much younger than herself. She had her hands to her sides and felt something odd hanging on her hips. She was still lightheaded; she moved her hand to the front of her crotch and realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

“You don’t need a change already, do you?” Gina asked standing up.

Before Amy could move, Gina had lifted the bottom half of her covers up and stuck two fingers into the leg cuff of her diaper.

Amy gasped at the intrusion. She had never had, nor performed a diaper check in such a way before. It felt so intimate for a stranger to be doing.

“Looks like you are still dry! Good job sweetie.” Gina smiled. “Why don’t you just relax till we find your mommy and daddy okay?”

Gina tucked the blanket back around Amy. Amy looked to Gina with a more frightened confusion. Amy could not tell what was going on with this girl but knew that she did not want to be here any longer. The door to the room opened.

“Jace?” Amy asked excitedly before going into a coughing fit.

“Hey now, try not to overdo it.” Gina stood up and helped Amy into a sitting positing while rubbing her back.

“How is our girl doing?” Mr. Richards asked Gina.

“She is doing alright, all she had was a bump on the head, a poopy diaper and a mouthful of pool water.” Gina said to Mr. Richards.

“I am glad that she is doing alright. And that we have that policy…” Mr. Richards replied to Gina.

“Is there something I can do for you Mr. Richards?” Gina asked.

“Yes, can I speak to you in the hallway please?” Mr. Richard asked propping the door open for Gina to follow him.

Gina helped Amy to lay back down.

“No more screaming from you, okay?” Gina said wagging a finger to Amy before turning to leave with Mr. Richards.

As soon as the door shut Amy sat upright. Her head was sore, but she could move fine, and she did not appreciate being treated like a baby by a someone who looked to be the same age as her. She spun on the bed letting her legs dangle off the side of the bed.

Amy looked down and saw that she was wearing a gown, like what you find in a hospital but with cartoon designs on it. Amy rubbed the back of her head and winced; she could feel the bump that the girl was talking about. She lowered her hands and grabbed the front of her gown and slowly raised it. She closed her eyes initially, but begrudgingly looked down and saw a poof staring back at her.

“Poopy diaper?” Amy whispered to herself in a raspy voice.

Surly, Amy had misheard the girl. However, she could not deny that she was currently in a diaper for the first time in months. Amy dropped her gown and looked around for some clothes. She found a swimming suit that looked to be her size but was Amy could tell that it was for a child.  

Amy tapped her head trying to bring back some recollection of how she had gotten here. She remembered getting to Mrs. Harrison’s house. And then they were supposed to go to Lake Crescent, but for whatever reason she could not recall.

“Ugh! Why can’t I remember?” Amy said out loud, her voice starting to come back.  

Amy took a deep breath.

“Okay, relax. One thing at a time. First, where are we?” Amy said reassuring herself.

She hopped off the table bed and onto the cold floor. She felt a little unstable, but she could manage. She walked over to a counter that had flyers and pamphlets laying on it. Amy picked on up.

Lake Crescent

The top of the paper read.

“When did we get here?” Amy said examining the pamphlet.

Amy heard voices outside the door getting louder. She put the pamphlet back and quickly jumped back onto the table. She rolled to her side and faced the wall, hoping that she could pretend to be asleep. The door opened.

“Yes, I understand Mrs. Harrison. Please, there is no need to make a fuss. We are at you full disposal whatever you need. She is right this way.” Mr. Richards led Isadora into the room.

“Give me some time alone with her and then send Gina back in here. I will be wanting her services for the rest of the week.” Isadora commanded.

“Yes, of course Mrs. Harrison.” Mr. Richards hurried out the door.

Isadora took a deep breath and sighed; this was not going according to her plan. She sat down next to Amy on the bed. Amy did not move and continued her ruse of being asleep. Isadora put her hand on Amy’s head and stroked her head gently.

“I am sorry this happened to you Amy… I promise we will get the week back on track.” Isadora said softly to the girl.

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ

Isadora pulled out her phone.

“Yes, what is it?” Isadora spoke into the receiver coldly. “She is here with me... I assume he is still in the water park or security has him… No, I am not going to look for him I need to make sure that our little girl here is still acting appropriately.”

Amy was unsure of what she was hearing but did not want to give herself away. She continued to listen but could not make out who was on the other end.

“What?!?” Isadora stood up. “If she interferes, I swear to you!... Fine!... Of course, I will give her another dose if she starts to regain her more mature functions.... I do not care what you think if she is not the perfect two-year-old I am giving her more of the drugs... I will not let this study go to waste!”

Isadora angrily ended the call, took a deep breath, and sighed. She turned back to Amy and tapped her chin deep in thought. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small pouch containing two vials. She grabbed one and loosened the lid.

“Amy?” Isadora cooed gently walking towards Amy. “I just have something for you to drink; just to be safe.”

Amy held her breath. This was why she could not remember anything, because Jace’s mom has been drugging her. Amy was angry and hurt but mostly, at this moment, scared. For some reason, this woman wanted her to behave as though she was two years old or she was going to force drugs down her throat.

The door opened.

“Hello?” Gina entered the room.

“Ah!” Isadora said surprised, re-capping the drug and slipping it back into her bag. “Yes, Gina hello!”

“You requested me, Mrs. Harrison?” Gina asked timidly.

“Please, call me Isadora.” Isadora replied. “I realize it is your day off, but would you mind assisting me with Amy here? Did your boss fill you in?”

“He did. And it is no trouble, Mrs… Err… Isadora. I am happy to help.” Gina replied.

“For your trouble, anyway.” Isadora handed Gina two-thousand dollars. “I will need a lot of extra help this week and I am hoping I can count on you.”

“I… Uhh… I don’t know what to say.” Gina stammered.

“Then say you will do whatever I ask for the next week.” Isadora smirked.

“For this kind of money… absolutely.” Gina replied.

“PAHH!” Amy let out her held breath.

“Was that you little one?” Gina asked, pocketing the money, and looking to Amy. “So, is this the one you were telling me about?”

“That is her. I know she looks older, but mentally and physically she is like that of a two-year-old, please treat her appropriately.” Isadora commanded.

“Of course.” Gina smiled, walking to Amy. “We are going to have so much fun this week!”

Amy gulped.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

While I think Amy is figuring it out, with the new help things will get harder from here on out and with the new help I think Jaces friend will get into some padded underwear just to keep her under control. I’m sure Jaces mother has noticed how submissive she is and take advantage of it. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Guilend said:

While I think Amy is figuring it out, with the new help things will get harder from here on out and with the new help I think Jaces friend will get into some padded underwear just to keep her under control. I’m sure Jaces mother has noticed how submissive she is and take advantage of it. 

I always try to get Jessica into some diapers, but somehow she always manages to escape them!

2 minutes ago, LearnedToReadInDiapers said:

I always try to get Jessica into some diapers, but somehow she always manages to escape them!

? I know. I’ll just keep predicting it till the end and I don’t care really if it ever happens lol

• Haha 1

CHAPTER 23

“So, where is she?” Kelly asked.

“She is with Isadora, but that is not who we need to worry about right now…” Jessica replied.

“What? Jessica, no we agreed.” Kelly stated.

“I know. But Isadora said she left Jace alone and he is marked as a minor.” Jessica replied.

“So, then his mom will need to pay for them.” Kelly replied.

“He is tied to Amy’s card remember?” Jessica began. “I promise we will find her, but I need you to help me; if not for me then for Amy.”

“I seriously cannot believe you.” Kelly shook her head. “If not for me than for Amy… You are becoming just like Isadora... A manipulative person who does not care who they hurt as long as they get what they want. I will help you look, but I am looking alone. Don’t follow me.”

Kelly turned to search fort Jace leaving Jessica to dwell on her thoughts. Jessica looked to her as she walked away. She saw her whole life crashing around her and she knew that it was her own fault.

“Where are you Jace?” Jessica said as she looked around anxiously.

“Getting close?” Angie asked Jace as he led her down the hall.

“Yes, here it is.” Jace replied pointing to his room door.

“Hello! Security!” Angie shouted, pounding on the door.

She looked back to Jace while reaching into her pocket for keys.

“Last chance.” Angie said slipping the key in.

“I am sure…” Jace said somewhat smugly.

Angie opened the door and walked in looking around. Jace followed in after her.

“Jason, bring up a stroller, code blue.” Angie said into her radio.

“What?” Jace pushed passed her and into the room.

When he entered it was empty? There was not a sign of anyone ever staying in here.

“No!” Jace yelled, running to the room where Amy slept. “I swear!”

Jace opened the door and found two twin beds up against the walls, no sign of any cribs. He opened the dresser drawers and found them to be empty. He ran to the kitchen and threw the fridge door open to find it also empty.

“This can’t be happening… this can’t be happening!” Jace started to panic, knowing what was in store for him.

“Let’s not make a bigger deal out of this than we need to…” Angie replied crossing her arms blocking the door.

“No…” Jace said under his breath.

“What did you say?” Angie asked, warning him.

“I said, no!” Jace squared off to Angie. “I want to know what happened to Amy and I want to be checked out immediately!”

Angie burst out laughing.

“Well, worth a try…” Jace muttered as he broke out in a full sprint to Angie.

He slid and managed to get under Angie and into the hallway. Jace quickly scrambled to his feet to try to make it down the hall.

“Stop him!” Angie shouted after Jace.

Jace was on his feet and running trying to put some distance between himself and this behemoth of a woman. He was gaining some distance and rounding a corner.

WHAM

Jason had an arm outstretched and caught Jace by the middle.

“That is about enough of that.” Jason said as he held onto a squirming Jace.

“No!” Jace screamed. “No! You can’t make me!”

“Shut that kid up now!” Angie shouted out of breath.

A female lifeguard that was walking with Jason pulled out a pacifier with a gag that went around his head. Jace still tried to scream, although it was now muffled. They strapped him into an oversized stroller so that he could not move.

“I hope that was worth it.” Angie said walking up to Jace.

Jace looked up to Angie terrified at her. He felt a stream escape into his pants, flowing into his seat. He looked down and saw a puddle form underneath him.

“I want you both to bring him straight to the nursery, understood?” Angie said turning her attention to her underlings. “Leave him to the sitters and tell them to put him into time out until further notice.”

The lifeguards laughed and headed away from Angie with Jace.

“Have you seen this boy?” Jessica asked a family sitting at a table holding up a picture of Jace on her phone.

“Sorry, no.” The mother answered.

“That’s alright, thanks anyway.” Jessica sighed and walked away.

Jessica wandered around the park asking people if they had seen Jace, but to no avail. Disappointed, she decided to see if he maybe went back to the bar where they were this morning. Jessica sat at the bar.

“Where are you Jace?” Jessica said to herself.

“Trouble in paradise?” Liam the bartender asked.

“Yes.” Jessica sighed.

“Where is our friend?” Liam asked.

“That is the trouble! I lost him and I cannot find him anywhere! And no one has reported him!” Jessica said exasperated.

“Oh boy… hang tight. I am going to make a few calls. Here.” Liam set a beer on the bar.

Jessica took a drink and pulled out her phone.

SEND MSG: ISADORA HARRISON

‘I can’t find Jace anywhere have you heard from him? ~Jess.’

“Hey, your buddy’s name was Jace yeah?” Liam called from the other end of the bar.

“Yeah?” Jessica replied.

Liam said something more into the phone and hung up. He walked over to Jessica.

“I just heard from some friends. It looks like he majorly pissed off security and tried to run from them. Little dude is the talk of the staff right now.” Liam laughed.

“Seriously?” Jessica practically jumped across the bar. “Where is he?”

“Relax…” Liam pushed Jessica back. “They have him locked up in the nursery. I told them that you would be heading down to get him.”

“Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!” Jessica exclaimed, jumping to her feet.

“No worries!” Liam replied.

“I owe you one big time!” Jessica said.

“Nah! We are all good.” Liam finished.

Jessica smiled and hoped off the bar making her way to the nursery.

SEND MSG: ISADORA HARRISON

‘I found Jace, going to get him now. ~Jess’

‘Don’t bother, I just sent Gina down to get him. ~IH’

‘What?!? Who the hell is Gina?? ~Jess’

‘She is the babysitter I hired for the week. I need someone that can keep this study on track and that clearly is not you. ~IH’

‘Seriously Isadora?? You are taking this all too far. I am going to get Jace, then I am going to collect Amy and then we are leaving. ~Jess’

‘Good luck ?. ~IH’

Jessica looked up from her phone, Isadora was mocking her.

“How could I have been so stupid!” Jessica said, taking off in a run to get to Jace.

CHAPTER 24

Jace sat strapped in this stroller, a pacifier in his mouth unable to move. When he was delivered to the nursery Angie insured that she followed through with her promise. For the rest of his time at Lake Crescent he was to remain in diapers, no exception.

“We can take over from here Angela.” A daycare worker said angrily. “I really don’t think this was necessary, you have practically traumatized the boy.”

“I do not have the time to care what you think. Now make sure that you follow my instructions, or you will find yourself out of here so fast you won’t believe it!” Angie screeched as she stormed off.

“Sure, thing boss…” The woman said under her breath, turning her attention to Jace. “So, Jace right?”

Jace shook his head.

“You, little boy, managed to seriously piss off the wrong person… Well, I guess this is going to be a bit awkward for you since you are older…. But I unfortunately cannot do anything to get around it… My name is Rachel and looks like I will be helping you get in touch with your inner child.” Rachel smiled as she finished.

“Plees, hewp me.” Jace pleaded from behind his pacifier.

“Sorry little dude can’t do anything about it. I can at least get you changed into something more comfortable. How does that sound?” Rachel asked.

Jace just hung his head. He knew that there was nothing that could be done. Rachel moved behind Jace’s stroller and lead him into a private room. It had a large changing table, a rocking chair, and a small TV in the corner.

“Are you going to give me any trouble?” Rachel peered her head around the stroller with a warning tone.

Jace shook his head no. He knew that she was just doing her job, and at least she is nicer than the security officer. Rachel unbuckled him and helped him to the table. Jace had hoped she would take the pacifier out as well, but she kept that in place.

“Lay back.” Rachel instructed.

Jace did as he was told. Any fight he had left in him was thoroughly diminished by Angie. He looked to the celling thinking of Amy and how she was doing. The only thing that kept him going through this process was seeing Amy; and Jace would make that happen any way that he could.

Rachel went to work removing Jace’s swim diaper. “Lift up.” She commanded.

Once again Jace did as he was instructed. Rachel removed the swim diaper and placed a thicker looking Poof underneath him. She put some powder on his crotch before pulling the diaper between his legs. She taped the bottom tapes snuggly and then the tops. She then pulled out a purple card and placed it over his diaper.

DIAPER SECURED

“All set!” Rachel said putting the card back into her pocket.

Jace looked down at his diaper. It was a poof, though much puffier, but the tapes had some metallic seals over them and there was a wire going around the waist band, down the middle and around the leg cuffs. Jace tried to pull at the metal seal on one of the tapes. The diaper gave a little beep and a tickled Jace.

“I wouldn’t do that too much if I were you.” Rachel said to Jace warningly. “You have on our T.A.B.S. system; stands for Total Awareness Baby System, but we just call them Tabs. It always monitors you and sends the information directly back to your caregiver. These things are so smart they can predict when the baby is hungry, when they are on the verge of having a meltdown and can even tell when they are going to potty before they do! And when one misbehaves it tickles them with more and more intensity. We are trying them on all of our older full-time diaper wearers, though you are definitely the oldest.”

Jace looked to her in horror. In another situation Jace would be intrigued and even impressed by the level of sophistication this device has. But he was not too happy with being the gigue pig.

“We have not had the chance to try out the bigger one yet though; the ones for kids don’t have the shock feature in them. So at least this will be a good test run!” Rachel said.

Jace hung his head; there was no way out of this.

BUZZ, BUZZ, BUZZ

Rachel pulled out her phone.

“Hello? Yes, I have him back here. Have not had a chance to run the time-out video yet. Oh, sure I don’t care if she wants to take him early, send her back.” Rachel ended the call. “Looks like it is your lucky day; your babysitter is here for you.”

“Babfitter?” Jace mumbled.

“Yes sir!” Rachel helped Jace off the changing table. “You are going to be spending a lot of time with her! But don’t worry; Gina is one of our better sitters.”

Jace tried to stand up but was unstable with the increase bulk around his waist. Rachel helped him down to sitting on the floor and giggled. “I think you should try and practice your crawling for a bit.”

Unamused, Jace sat on the floor with his arms crossed.

“Alright, grumpy. Let me go find Gina and you can be on your way.” Rachel left Jace to sit on the floor.

“Gima?” Jace mumbled out loud. “GIMA!”

The realization finally hit Jace. Gina was working in the babysitting center! She could help Jace get out of here.

“You must be Jace!” Gina appeared in the doorway only to stop in her tracks. “Jace?”

“GIMA!” Jace mumbled.

“Oh, you have got to be kidding me!” Gina laughed seeing Jace in such an infantile state. “You are the little boy that I am babysitting this week?”

“PWEES; GIMA!” Jace screamed.

“Hold on….” Gina walked up to Jace and placed a purple card to the pacifier.

RELEASE GRANTED

The pacifier fell out of Jace’s mouth. “Thank you so much!” Jace said stretching his jaw. “Please, Gina you need to help me! My mom screwed up and registered me as a child and then security would not believe me when I tried to reason with them. Please this is so unfair, I need you.”

Gina’s eyebrows perked up at Jace’s last comment. She cleared her throat and knelt in front of Jace and spoke as though she was speaking to a little boy. “I know you want me to be here for you, but that is what your girlfriend is supposed to do. If you want me to be that woman then you need to stop behaving like a child in a pretend relationship.”

“What? Gina, this is totally different! My mom just screwed up the reservation. I am trying to find my girlfriend! That is why I need your help!” Jace began raising his voice.

“Well, if you are going to take that tone.” Gina stood up and put her attention to her purple card. “You can sit here and be a baby for a while, maybe you will grow up after you learn to have manners.”

Jace’s eyes got wide. “Gina! Please no! Not that! I… I didn’t mean it!” Jace pleaded with the girl he jilted.

“Orwell, please play time-out in room three.” She spoke into her card.

“Right away miss. Starting video in three minutes.” A computer voice spoke back.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk! You were an awfully bad baby Jace!” Gina had Jace’s record pulled up on her card. “It looks like you already watched this once, I am sure it won’t be that bad the second time around.” Gina smiled as she exited the room.

The screen in the corner turned on. A cartoon dinosaur came on the screen.

Hi kids! I heard you got in a little bit of trouble… That was very naughty! But lucky for you! I am here to help you get back on track being a good little boy and girl!

Gina walked to the front counter pleased with herself. She found Rachel sitting at the front desk. 

“Where is Jace?” Rachel asked.

“Oh, he is going to watch the manners movie for a bit.” Gina replied with a smirk.

“You are bad! What did he do?” Rachel asked.

“That was the guy that kissed me before I started working here.” Gina answered.

“NO WAY!” Rachel said dumbfounded. “And you are his babysitter?”

“Yup, him and his girlfriend.” Gina sat down on a chair.

“What are you going to do?” Rachel asked.

“I have some ideas… if they don’t behave.” Gina replied.

“You are wicked!” Rachel smiled.

“Hello!” Jessica came running up to the desk out of breath from sprinting there from the pool.

“Yes, hello.” Gina replied. “Can we help you?”

“Yes!” Jessica said catching her breath. “I am sorry! I ran here…”

“It is alright. Just tell us what you need.” Gina reassured her.

“My friend got picked up by security. I was supposed to be watching him.” Jessica replied.

“Who is your friend?” Gina asked.

“Jace Harrison.” Jessica answered.

Gina and Rachel looked between each other.

“Jace was picked up by his babysitter twenty minutes ago.” Rachel replied.

“What? Seriously, no! Where are they taking him?” Jessica asked.

“I can’t tell you that…” Rachel answered.

“Please! You need to help me. I need to find him, and a girl named Amy Applegate.” Jessica said.

“You know Amy too?” Gina asked.

“Yes! They are both my close friends and I need to find them.” Jessica kept repeating.

“Are you related to them in anyway?” Rachel asked.

“Well… no but…” Jessica started.

“Then we can’t help you.” Gina cut her off. “Resort policy. If you hurry you might catch them at the elevators!”

Jessica gave her a dirty look and turned to chase after Jace.

“And the games begin!” Rachel laughed sitting back in her chair.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/10/2021 at 5:57 PM, AbyMatt said:

The plot thickens and so do the diapers. Jessica is in so much trouble. I wonder if Amy will escape.

Jessica definitely needs to get her priorities straight! Amy maaay have a little more to do where she is.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:59 PM, Guilend said:

I have a feeling Jessica’s girlfriend is going to be the next victim of Jace’s mother

I have such a hard time getting Jessica in trouble!

• 2 months later...