LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sudden urge and can't hold it....

Hey guys I've enjoyed many happy years of wetting and wearing diapers but lately I've got some sudden urges to pee and literally can't hold it, I went to bed early last night got up this morning and as soon as I woke up and stood up I couldn't hold it luckily I was on the way to the bathroom, I'm not bothered by it just curious if anyone has the same? 

Not quite the same, but I’ve been using diapers for about 9 months now, I’ve noticed that I definitely can’t hold it as long as I use to be able to. The urgency and frequency has increased quite a lot. I’ve noticed this in the past when I’ve worn diapers for vary long periods also and I’ve been able to reverse it. I wouldn’t worry to much about it as I think it’s just you adapting to diapers .

(not medical advice as there are heath problems that can do this also)

That was how things began for me. I wore diapers for pleasure for many years but gradually began to find that I couldn’t make it to the bathroom in time, especially during the night or first thing in the morning I had pee running down my legs as I attempted to make it to the bathroom. 

• Like 1

I've been wearing diapers for years for pleasure but have been using catheters on and off as well.  I find now I need to wear 24/7 as urge Incontinence can hit anytime. 

It's not every day but when it comes on, theres no stopping it.?

I'm totally happy with the situation and always prepared. 

I just re-registered on this site after years of inactivity and lurking just to answer this question. 

I’ve been wearing 24/7 for a few years now. For the last few months I will literally feel no sensation of bladder fullness. Then suddenly, BAM! My bladder is full and I have about 1 second before I start peeing myself.  In other words, I can’t stop it.   It really does go from zero to 100 that quickly. 

It’s not bad.  If anything it’s good in the sense that it basically means I need to be diapered at all times.   

• Like 4