LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like to wear clothing when you poop your diaper?

3 hours ago, Ginger said:

I love messing my megamax in a pair of yoga pants. Ahhhhh ?

Have you tried to make yoga while you messing, this is awesome ?

• Like 1
On 2/21/2021 at 8:39 AM, LiL Marc said:

This one make my laught

Ok everybody know how I like messing, but this one its not about messing but...

Sometime I like to dressed on nice cloth whit a diaper and going outside, and if a women look at me because she love the way i'am dress, I start laugting in my head saying my self

***if you knew***

Every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man... Hey, what’s that smell? LOL!

I sure do!

It used to be just shirts, sometimes sweatpants I'd have on while wearing, peeing and pooping diapers, but once I got me some snap crotch onesies, it made wearing diapers, and using them for what they're for, much better, so that's what I always wear now.

And recently I even got a footed romper, which I put on top of that, and that makes everything even more betterer! ?

• 4 weeks later...

For the past few years, when Im home, Im normally in just a diaper and T shirt, even when outside doing yardwork.

I find a plain white diaper shows off a diaper loaded with poop better than printed diapers,  but a printed diaper gathers more attention.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
On 2/6/2021 at 2:59 PM, PreppyPantsPooper said:

Same here, I only use diapers if I'm too lazy to wash the poop out of a pair of undies.

What?! You'd rather make poo-poos in your undies?!??????☺️ Is that really because it makes you feel like a toddler, like when you would legitly have accidents in your undies when you were little and Mommy and Daddy would have to come in and clean you up and getting one step closer to having them forcibly putting you back in diapers like an baby??????????☹️?❤️???❤️

• Like 1

I usually prefer to just have my diapers and plastic pants on bottom and a shirt on top most of the time just a t but now and then im fully clothed and just out for a drive or doing chores around the house.

• Like 1

I like to wear lounge pants when I wear diapers. I like to dress like a toddler before I make a doo-doo In my diaper!???? And I like to have my diaper sticking out of my pants before I make a poop in my diaper too!?☺️??????❤️??????❤️

• Like 1

Most certainly! No matter the state the diaper is in, I love wearing clothing over it. If I'm going out, I always wear my trustworthy baggy jeans over them. They make it so the diaper is extremely hard to see as long as they're not incredibly thick. However, it's much different if I'm having some naughty time to myself. For messy diapers, I wear the tightest pants I own which make the diaper incredibly visible and makes it feel a lot nicer for me personally. If its just wet, I just wear shorts. Kinda makes me feel like a kid again when I wear shorts with baby-like designs.

• Like 1

Its honestly dependent where I am and what the tempature is like, if I am at home and its hot, I wear just a shirt and diaper, maybe shorts, if I am with others, I wear clothes instead, its no ones business but my own and my signifcant others, or a cgs

• Like 2

I’m prefer pooping my diaper in my clothing. I am usually just wearing my regular day cloths and when I am going about my normal business and feel the urge to go I just go!! I try to not be in public but “accidents” happen?‍♂️

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Arenvos said:

Its honestly dependent where I am and what the tempature is like, if I am at home and its hot, I wear just a shirt and diaper, maybe shorts, if I am with others, I wear clothes instead, its no ones business but my own and my signifcant others, or a cgs

Do you still like to hide whenever you go poopie in your diaper??♥️????? Do you do the same thing for pee-pee, or just poo-poo?????☺️?❤️?? I bet you look SUPER cute with just a diapie and a t-shirt on!????♥️???♥️???????? Does your mom even know you use the potty???☺️❤️???????? LOL!?????

No, she doesn't no one does, I watch my diet and sometimes don't eat and drink a minimal amount of liquids so I pass off as having normal control, that being said, when I know I have time to myself, I typically have a normal appetite and drink liquids with much less restraint.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Arenvos said:

No, she doesn't no one does, I watch my diet and sometimes don't eat and drink a minimal amount of liquids so I pass off as having normal control, that being said, when I know I have time to myself, I typically have a normal appetite and drink liquids with much less restraint.

Does your mom ever say, "Arenvos let's go try and use the potty!"?☺️?? *Picks you up* LOL!???????

56 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i absolutely love wearing my abdl clothing over my diaper  when i go poopoo it makes me feel really little.

I BET it does buddy!??☺️?♥️??

15 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Does your mom ever say, "Arenvos let's go try and use the potty!"?☺️?? *Picks you up* LOL!???????

Nope, she just expects it, besides, she can't carry me anymore, I'm taller then her, and I am 5'3

• Like 2

Do you wish you were a small little tot again so that she COULD carry you? I definitely would, you'd probably LOOK so cute!????♥️?☺️?????? I'd feed you a bottle and change your diaper too, and put plenty of baby powder on your diaper area!?????♥️?☺️❤️????♥️?? No big boy undies for you!???????❤️?❤️????

14 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

i absolutely love wearing my abdl clothing over my diaper  when i go poopoo it makes me feel really little.

Yeah, it really does for me too!???☺️ Especially if I'm wearing a footed sleeper, that's ALWAYS extra babyish!??????????❤️???????❤️??

• 7 months later...

I love wearing clothes when I poop myself. It really makes me feel like a little kid being naughty, like when I'd have to wear layers and layers of clothes to play in the snow as a kid and suddenly have to potty but don't want to go back inside. I love wearing a onsie and shorts or two piece pjs and poop in bed. Feeling it lump up in my diaper, pressing against all my clothes I love it

• Like 3