LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well Padded Bike rides

bbbuddy

I recently purchased a pair of mountain bike padded cycle shorts me wore them for the first time tonight. Funnily enough it felt just like wearing a cloth nappy except there were no plastic pants and they didn’t wobble so much - oh and I had to keep the dry. My wife felt them and said “you are well padded. You should enjoy that considering how much padding you like to have”.

i have cycled occasionally wearing a thick cloth nappy. It isn’t the best sensation though and I prefer to wear my “training pants” although you tend to get a bit warm I. The nether regions. A few months ago I purchased a couple of pairs of exquisitely made Frilly pants from a company in Hong Kong. They are gorgeous and I have swapped regular undies for them going cycling. The frills on the bum provide extra cushioning and they are really comfortable. My wife calls them my party pants as she reckons that’s where they should be worn - where everyone can see them -

I wish I had the courage to do something like that - alas it is always likely to remain our little secret.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

...I have well over 1,400miles last year, probably diapered for 90% of that. I have ridden with double cloth diapers but found out after about a good 40miles that is too much bulk and towards the end of the ride can be quite painful. Too me the best combo is just one daytime gauze cloth diaper and a pair of those fabric stretchy diaper covers from "BigTot". I've used plastic pants many times too, but they get me so sweaty my diaper is literally soaked, not that there's anything wrong with that towards the end of the ride. I usually have on a pair of women's stretchy gym shorts that I've gotten a few pairs at thrift shops for only a few bucks. They too make great diaper covers. Yeah, I may get some looks & stares, but so what? I just go about my bike riding and enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...

Spring is almost here and time for me and my wife to put on the diapers and go biking in the mountains and enjoy a well padded ride. I cant wait. Hiking, biking and camping in diapers is always a pleasure. Get our DL friends and make an entire weekend of it as we usually do.

• Like 1
On 2/26/2021 at 1:20 PM, Transfusionelle said:

Get our DL friends and make an entire weekend of it as we usually do.

Sounds so lovely, I've been fantasizing about road trips, camping, and other outdoor group activities a lot lately. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, nhiusd said:

Sounds so lovely, I've been fantasizing about road trips, camping, and other outdoor group activities a lot lately. 

Summertime is right around the corner, get them plans rolling sweetie.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:20 PM, Transfusionelle said:

Spring is almost here and time for me and my wife to put on the diapers and go biking in the mountains and enjoy a well padded ride. I cant wait. Hiking, biking and camping in diapers is always a pleasure. Get our DL friends and make an entire weekend of it as we usually do.

I luv biking while padded!  Sooo much fun!

• Thanks 1

It is also important to get the right seat - NO not the one with the dildo peg but the wider more structured one that goes

extremely well with the padded cycle panties and the diapers of choice - Heavenly pure comfort.

Only thing better is a bike with the flexing suspension to further cushion the posterior !