LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Posting different versions of the same story on different sites?

I'm working on a story and I'm undecided about whether to include the prologue or jump straight into the main story. One thought I had is to post two versions of the story on different forums (one here and one on ABDL Story Forum, probably). If I leave out the prologue, I can get a bit of a bait-and-switch about who gets babied, while the prologue makes it obvious who the caregiver character will want to baby, so I'm interested in reactions from people who've read only one version.

My big concerns, though, are:

Will people be annoyed if they frequent both forums and find both versions? Will they make a big deal out of there being two versions in the comments?

Are the audiences on here and ABDL Story Forum similar enough to really compare? Is one forum way more active, or likely to enjoy different kinds of stories, or something like that?

There's no rules on either site that forbid it. I know there are some people who frequent both sites. Some might ask why you posted different versions on different sights, though I don't think anyone would make a big stink over it. DD is more active, but ABDL Story Forum the reviews/ comments are generally more in-depth. (Also, note- critiques are allowed and encouraged over there. Not saying people will be mean, but they do point out problems with stories- broken verisimilitude, flat characters, actions/ elements that make no sense, plot holes, giant wall o text, etc. It's great for writers seeking to improve their craft. Not so great for people who just want ass-pats and get mega butthurt when it isn't 100% praise.) 

• 2 weeks later...

Probably will confuse people way down the road after you've finished the story.

Any way to control the comments to ensure that you get a response from audience that won't be affected by the B version audience?

I've also seen stories that one site is about a 10 year old, and on another he is 18. No other changes, just the age. That poor 18 year old was still in grade school.

I did read a story about two boys who were convinced to do an ad campaign for "teen diapers." They were babied etc. I later somewhere found virtually the same story, except it was about weight gain shakes. While there were extensive changes, there was also enough that was identical between the two stories. It very strange.