LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great start today

No work for me today because of the extreme low temps, I work out of doors. And, by coincidence the youngins won't be home for the next 48 hours. I got out of the shower this morning and came into the bedroom to find my wife standing there with a Paw Patrol pull-up. Normally I put on my own pull-ups, but this morning for the first time she held it out so I could step in, then she pulled it up straightened it out and swatted my bottom. She told me to behave today as she still had to work and was going to be very busy.  It is now 3 hours later and still dry (I use the potty when wearing pull-ups). I've been watching tv sitting on the couch while she is in the other room working from home. She made herself a cup of coffee and brought me a bottle of formula and told me when the Bionic Woman is over to go take a nap in the play pen... It is going to be a great 48 hours...

• Like 6

It has been a little over 24 hours since my wife started my weekend adventure. For a little background, we use to play "baby time" occasionally, then when lock-down first started last March our games went into overdrive. That only lasted a few months, then it was back to occasionally. So this weekend is very out of the ordinary. 

After I napped for about an hour and a half I asked for lunch and my wife came in and checked if I was still dry (I was). She let me get out of the playpen and join her for lunch. We had leftovers (sorry to disappoint). After lunch, even though I was still dry my wife said I needed to be changed, we went upstairs and she pulled out the Pampers, I happily got out the changing pad (a yoga mat) and plopped myself down on it. A few minutes later i was snugged up tight in Pampers. She handed me a binkie and told me I was on my own for the afternoon as she still had a ton of work. I spent the next few hours watching TV on the couch in just a Pampers and top.

• Like 5