LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing schedule

I have a question. Do you do a changing schedule or do you change whenever?
When answering, make sure to include if you’re wearing for fun, or you’re incontinent. I am genuinely curious if what I’m doing is unusual.
I wear M4’s and I’m incontinent. I have a 40-hour work week this isn’t counting overtime.
My changing schedule is about 2:00 p.m., around 8:00 p.m., when I get home from work around midnight, and if I need it when I wake up in the morning (about 9:00 a.m. .)
If I do have to work an overnight shift, I can add in a change at 4:00 a.m., and then when I get home after 8:00 a.m. then I skipped the wake up change and will change about 3:00 in the afternoon.

Looking forward to hearing other people’s viewpoints

I wear for IC ,I wear cloth , they can contain anything that happens for 6 hours.

I am changed every 4 hours, because I am catheterised every 4 hours , my restraints are removed ,I am put in bed and everything including diaper is opened ,Why not change ,it completely removes any worry of diaper checks or monitoring for wetness or soiling and you never have to worry, how much capacity do I have left?when do I have to change etc...

I know I always have more capacity than i will use ,even if an emergency comes up ,it won't become a diaper emergency for me .

All of my diapers can hold at least 900 ML of urine & at least two BM's is as far as i have tested them without pushing them. 

Since I don't use my bowel management medication on road ( no possibility of inconvenient/ accidental  BM's) i have pushed a double boosted double northshore to 26 hrs .  

Ironically I was going to put a similar topic.

Normally if I have a slight accident I'm not changed by my wife immediately.  It is normally on a schedule unless it is a big accident.

Normally

changing times are as I wake up after lunch after bath time.

So for me changing depends on if it’s a work day or not.

work days go like this

wake up have coffee then change diaper and get ready for work after work change diaper and get out of work clothes then my next change is at night after my shower.

non work day it’s 

wake up have coffee then change into a diaper that has a large capacity ie betterdry or a rearz. That usually last me until nighttime when I shower and change for the night.

My changing schedule is not time dependent. The independent variable variable for me is the particular diaper I am wearing while the dependent variable is the frequency and volume of wetting or whether I have messed my diaper.

Changing Schedule is what my boss does a couple days before my scheduled day off!  You have no idea how many appointments and plans I've had to cancel at the last minute because the boss comes up and says, "Can you work Monday?" or worse, I check my schedule when I come in only to find he has changed it the night before.

• Haha 1

It's a pseudo schedule... after I get up in the morning and just before I take my shower (which might be right away, or it might be a few hours).  Then for any days I'm wearing during the day, it's whenever I feel like it (usually after I'm done work for the day).