LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Reusable Diapers Anyone?

Anyone using reusable Diapers? I have just ordered a couple of pairs with both microfibre and bamboo inserts. I always diaper up at night cos I love not having to get outta bed to pee (older man thing ?) so thought it may save some dollars to use cloth. Having said this, I have no doubt I'll take a dump in them cos that's what I do. Very interested in others experiences if you have any. I decided to try them not only to save a bit on diapers, but also because I genuinely enjoy messing in cloth.

Cloth diapers ROCK!!!?  I love mine, but dropping a load in them makes for a bit of clean up! A liner works great, apiece of muslin, or even a kids flat diaper placed in the back will make clean up easier, and limit staining. ?? but to me stains are a kind of "badge ofhonor" .....type thing.

Anyways, cloth diapers are great.... And save $$$$ in the long run....

Enjoy! ?

I do not use those fancy-schmancy ones: Too complicated to fit properly if, using fixed-position fasteners, if they can be properly fit at all. I use traditional Much simpler; using pins, the diaper can be more properly fit. With the diaper and panty being separate means that each holds itself up and you can get panties to provide more coverage because they should completely cover the diaper with some to spare

I sometimes use clothies, adult sized birdseye cotton pre-folds, with pins or boingos (check these out if you haven’t; they’re springy silicone and make it much easier to put on satisfactorily tight) and snap type plastic pants. And I do sometimes poop in them; it’s a rule: when in diapers, do as the diapered do. Clean-up is a chore, involving quite a bit of water. I usually put them in a 5 gallon bucket, fill it with cold water, shake it and dump it. Fill it back up and soak, dump again before washing. Wash with bleach. No badges of honor here, save stained plastic pants... 

hi yup cloth diapers are all i own ,i am 66 and have loved cloth diapers since age of 8.i use prefolds ,purity flats,i love old style curity flats 21x40 too.i love to chat with other cloth diaper users too.was married 32 yrs. now a widower.

I love cloth diapers and have been using them for decades. I've used several styles from regular flat, contour and velcro closure. But my favorites are pull-on diapers with plastic pants. To have the thickness I like are using "Babykins" from their style #10700 (or calling them by "Kins"). I simply use a regular pull-on with a larger one over the regular one.. Bulky? You bet. To keep messy poo from ruining them I always use a quality disposable diaper. I simply use a pinwheel to make perforations for draining any pee. Of course, plastic pants. Indeed, a couple of pull-on diapers with the disposable one is perfectly thick. If I'm going out I just use the single cloth diaper with my disposable ones under my plastic pants. Some loose clothing keeps me free and happy. If you are like me, wearing nice thick and bulky diapers are the way to go.

Update - So I've now had a chance to try cloth and as most have said, I will not be going back. I did choose the fancy ones with the multiple snaps for different sizing, but I love them. They fit exceptionally well, are snug and super comfortable. Was a little concerned about how absorbent they would be but using a bamboo insert on the bottom and microfibre on top works a treat. 

Have just ordered two more pairs and some extra inserts so I should be set moving forward. ?

• Like 2