LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story about MtF Gender Affirmation Surgery?

If you are familiar with my Diaper Plague world, it is the next installment I'm working on. If you aren't, briefly, a virus has wiped out all continence for women and they have been legally relegated to second class citizens with few rights and locked diapers.

I have written a story about a guy that secretly wants to wear diapers like his mom and sister. He gets caught by the authorities and is locked in diapers for 30 days while being forced to see a therapist. This leads to him discovering he has long repressed desires to be treated like a girl. The story is about his journey and where it leads him.

I intend to have elements of transgender, med-fet, forced diapers, surgical incontinence and transition surgery.

So far, I have about 16,000 words written before I start polishing.

Does this sound like something that would have a following?

As I enjoy your work so much and have read most of your offerings already, I am looking forward to this one as well as it has some really great topics mentioned.  My favorite is the legally diapered series, and hope to see more of that as well soon!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, deewet said:

As I enjoy your work so much and have read most of your offerings already, I am looking forward to this one as well as it has some really great topics mentioned.  My favorite is the legally diapered series, and hope to see more of that as well soon!

Thanks, I've enjoyed the legally diapers series but I'm not sure I have any topics that would be worth continuing it. My ideas come in spurts and fits with little continuity, hence the latest story.

Having absolutely no experience with transgender or transitions, I did a lot of reading of blogs and medical descriptions. Hopefully, I won't be terribly far off the mark.

I can't say whether it would be a hit or not, but you never know until you try! :)  The results might surprise you.  If you enjoy the story/ plot and you're having fun writing it, readers will probably enjoy reading it. You're a talented author- I remember reading some of your work before.  For what it's worth, I've written mtf transgender characters (even had one non-binary) and people have enjoyed the stories. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/23/2021 at 3:10 PM, aaah said:

Love the idea, bought the book. I've been looking for diaper TG-stories forever. I'm clearing my afternoon right now to dive into your book! 

I hope it didn't disappoint.

Would one set in the same world but in reverse go over? A woman that identifies as a man? The mechanics of the universe would make it a more arduous legal task but I've been thinking of it as a project.