LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

pee in the potty

milimetr75

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Back in the old days when some places still didnt have modern bathroom facilities we had to use the chamber pot. I remember having to use it when I stayed at my relatives farm in the summer. I wonder how many others on here remember chamber pots?

• Like 1
On 6/22/2021 at 4:37 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I want a Toddler potty so bad. Sit in the middle of the room and try going weewee in front of everyone 

That would be cute.

On 6/25/2021 at 3:12 PM, rubbersheetmike said:

Back in the old days when some places still didnt have modern bathroom facilities we had to use the chamber pot. I remember having to use it when I stayed at my relatives farm in the summer. I wonder how many others on here remember chamber pots?

They do come in handy. These days I use a pail.

On 6/22/2021 at 9:37 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I want a Toddler potty so bad. Sit in the middle of the room and try going weewee in front of everyone 

I have a solid silver toddler sized potty that has been handed down through the family for generations.

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

If God wanted us to do that. he would not have created cotton and rubber

• 3 months later...

I grew up on a farm in the days prior to rural electrification and indoor plumbing.  There was  a chamber pot  in every bedroom in the house.    My first introduction to indoor plumbing was after graduating from high school  when I went away to college in a large city.