LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chastity devise

DiaperDean

A true Chastity BELT may present the FLAT FRONT you desire. The metal band which holds the penis in compression and forcibly

tucks that back between the legs and attaches at the back of the waist band is much better than the frontal cage devices which

do nothing to hide the bulge. The testicles are perhaps not so kindly hidden - The frontal panel is flat - The crotch holds the gems

but not in perfect co-ordination.

As for cost the BELT will always exceed the cost of rube-goldberg cage devices - plastic metal or other composite material.

If you are not so concerned about resembling the female flat front - consider just simply wear a well padded LOCKING diaper (cover) !

You need to unlock the lock to use the loo or diaper changes and to have any hands on relief experiences (under supervision why of course) !

You can do aTuck where you testicles are pushed into the cavity and your penis is resting almost in your own anus. You must make sure you are flacid, or it will not work. I will send a URL video with instructions for you. I help my wife with this every night for her job. Believe me it is not as simple as it looks.

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, ~*PrincessZozo*~ said:

Please don't call it a "Tranny tuck" please @Evelyn Dellcerro, that's transphobic AF.

Sorry if you took it insulting Zo. I have the utmost love for you and let me rephrase that. I am so used to the term my wife uses and not used to the PC term. Love you sweetie !!!

9 hours ago, BabyLock said:

If you are not so concerned about resembling the female flat front - consider just simply wear a well padded LOCKING diaper (cover) !

Hello there. I love being diapered so no need for locking diaper cover ?

Having a female flat front I am interested in, I would like it as flat as possible. At the moment I am able to wear a Pampers diaper and put everything flat between my legs which gives me a flat look, but this doesn't last long before the tabs go. Annoyingly, i had a hernia years ago in one on the cavities. To resolve this it has been covered over to prevent it happening again so pushing my testicle up is now impossible.

• Haha 1