LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfy new diapers

Newbee

Hi everyone I got some new diapers yesterday they are tykables Camelot and rearz lil Bella I have not had either of these before.

I tried the Camelot last night and I’m still in it this morning I am finding them very comfy and they are very absorbent.

If you want a quiet diaper this isn’t it but I don’t mind having a crinkly butt.

I am yet to try the lil Bella so I will update when I have tried them.

thanks for reading.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

I love Rearz products generally speaking but I haven't tried the Lil' Bella - let me know what you think. I have not tried anything from Tykables as of yet. 

I will let you know and I am with you I also love the rearz range. This was my first time trying tykables.

• Like 2

So an update I have just changed out of the Camelot and I to the rearz lil Bella and once again rearz delivers is comfy and also scented which is new for me never had scented diapers before. Once again if looking for a quiet diaper don’t buy these. I will let you all know what the absorbency is like.

The Little Bellas are the new class leader for daily comfort and being low key. After Tykables ditched there low key diaper its been a struggle to find a great low key and comfortable diaper for work. Not only that, but for wearing in hot summer months. Everyone wants to push massively thick diapers. The Little Bellas are awesome, beautiful smell, cute design, comfortable and unlike the thin diapers Tykables had these do not come apart so easy and hold an amazing amount.

On 1/18/2021 at 2:38 PM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

The Little Bellas are the new class leader for daily comfort and being low key. After Tykables ditched there low key diaper its been a struggle to find a great low key and comfortable diaper for work. Not only that, but for wearing in hot summer months. Everyone wants to push massively thick diapers. The Little Bellas are awesome, beautiful smell, cute design, comfortable and unlike the thin diapers Tykables had these do not come apart so easy and hold an amazing amount.

Try Northshore or similar companies if you're looking for more discreet diapers.  

On 1/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, PullUpDiaperLover said:

I've been using the Tykables Overnights/Galactics as my go-to diapers for daytime wear since I stayed 24/7 in March. With a onesie and jeans/ trousers, they tend to be pretty quiet (if anyone at work has noticed a crinkle, they haven't said anything yet).

I am waiting for delivery of Lil Bella diapers from the U.S. Cushie Tooz (I think that's what they are called) "subsidiary" of Rearz. The best diaper for me is what I like to call "The Goldilocks diaper" i.e., discreet yet absorbent for daytime wear under normal reasonable clothing, and absorbent enough to get me through the night without leaking.  I have a number of favorite diapers already in this category and I want to see if Lil Bella's will become an addition to "The Goldilocks diaper."  Once they arrive I will try to write a brief review from my "Goldilocks" perspective standard.