LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

LONG-AWAITED NEW SIZING FOR GOODNITES!!!

I am really  surprised that this hasn't blown up on here yet... Since it hasn't,  allow me to be the bearer of some GOOD news!!!

So as the title states, KC &GoodNites have FINALLY decided to make and release a new size!! Here's whats happening: The current L/XL size is being separated into 2 individual sizes, a large which will be for the 68-95lb range, and the new XL size will be for the 95-140+lb range!!! Here's some confirmation of said new sizing, due for release in March!!!

Also in the works, are supposed to finally be a size 7 Huggies diapers as well!!! I haven't heard or seen any further details on which specific diapers are getting the new size, or if its across the entire lineup range, or if they are coming out the same time as the new GoodNites are... I will update this once I find out more...

But in the meantime, get ready because the demand has been overwhelming and its coming to life for these!!!

20210106_084858.jpg

20210106_084816.jpg

• Like 1

That is interesting, @curiouslittle1. Thanks for sharing. The current L/XL Goodnites are rated to 125 lbs+, so that suggests that they're creating a larger size, rated to 140 lbs +, rather than just filling in a gap between M and L/XL. I used to wear the L/XL size from time to time before I went over to real diapers, and we still have some in stock for our daughter. I can fit into them - barely, and with an eventual tear occurring - and I'm in the 190 lbs range, so a larger size would probably be serviceable for a lot of people who would traditionally be considered beyond the Goodnites target audience. I have always found them to be better constructed than most supermarket-grade adult pullups, and their look is much more appealing as well. That said, other than for fun, they wouldn't be of much use for me from a capacity perspective. I might get a morning out of them. 

Size 7 Huggies would be cool, but not of much more use to most of us than the size 6, I suspect. I could only use them as stuffers, but I know there are a few lucky people here who can actually still fit into size 7 diapers - they do stretch amazingly, at least Pampers do.  I'd love it if they came out with size 8 in either Huggies, Cuties or Pampers Cruisers, as that could be an alternative to the Goodnites for our daughter. I'd probably need a "size 10" for myself, although God knows, if they made them, I would buy them - I've always been partial to Pampers, since I grew up in them. 

• Like 1

I cannot wait to try them!  I fit in to the L/XL for girls at the moment and love to wear them as often as possible (including in place of underwear while working as they don't take more than one wetting before bursting).  I hope the XL will give just a touch more wriggle room.

I'm going to be getting a sample pack via their website to see if it's a good change or a bad one.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, NonCommitted11 said:

I ordered my XL samples about 2 weeks ago. Has anyone gotten theirs? I got one of each gender

Nope not yet... Im on 3 weeks, and nothing yet still. I'm gonna safely guess 4 weeks, maybe a little later - especially with the way the post office is still having issues...

But I am uber anxious for these already! And I know I'm not the only one...

• Like 1
On 1/6/2021 at 2:46 PM, LittleAmytheil said:

I cannot wait to try them!  I fit in to the L/XL for girls at the moment and love to wear them as often as possible (including in place of underwear while working as they don't take more than one wetting before bursting).  I hope the XL will give just a touch more wriggle room.

I'm going to be getting a sample pack via their website to see if it's a good change or a bad one.

I got mine!! Tried it on and it fits so well!! Im a size 36 waist and it fits no issues. The boys has enough room for my package as well. The padding in front goes up much higher and in the back it doesn’t go as high but edge of the diaper does go much higher than the L/XL. Once they come out I will be 100% getting these. Here’s a pic.. fyi I did put in a pad (happens to be an overnight Always size 5) because I wanted to preserve the sample clean until I can get a pack. So, the pics may show it to be tighter than it would actually be without the thick pad. The last pic is of the old L/XL size

16DB313F-88C6-432C-904B-D4E4AD52D0F5.jpeg

32CC1DC9-6300-4BE9-889F-F2E441FF1ABC.jpeg

D480FBC3-E20F-46E3-9E9E-0DC492C5C39D.jpeg

22 hours ago, messyman said:

I have seen the pics and I am really looking forward to getting my hands on some. There is zero news on the Canada site so maybe eBay when they hit the shelves in the states.

https://www.goodnites.com/en-us/samples It even says not yet available in Canada on the American site. 

17 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Did the samples come in discreet packaging? From what it looked like on the Goodnites website, it seems like the envelope itself is an advertisement. If so, I'll just wait until March and hope that I get can a pack before ABDLs make a rush on them.

It's not discreet at all.  It's the traditional pink/purple Goodnites background, with an advertisement about dry nights ahead, stating that it's a sample for (Name) or current homeowner.

• Confused 1
11 minutes ago, LittleAmytheil said:

It's not discreet at all.  It's the traditional pink/purple Goodnites background, with an advertisement about dry nights ahead, stating that it's a sample for (Name) or current homeowner.

Pity, you would think that a company, which makes bedwetting products marketed at the idea of helping kids avoid the humiliation of being discovered as a bedwetter, would send samples in much more discreet packaging.

Oh well, I'll have to make due with pictures and YouTube reviews until it is available in march. From one video I came across on YouTube, the size difference is substantial.

Here's to hoping that this new size sells well. Money talks, so if this ends up being profitable for Kimberly-Clark, it could encourage them to move forward with other diaper or pull-up innovations.

Got my sample today, ordered on 1/4. As much as I wanna open it and try the new size, I kinda wanna leave it sealed and put it away with the rest of my diaper collection... I got it for the new size alone, and the L is basically adding another current L/XL to the extensive stock of GoodNites I have and will be waiting to wear (2x 34ct boxes & an 11ct pack of boy's GN's, 2x 36ct boxes of the Up & Up version, 1x 34ct & an 11ct pack of the current star & cupcake print girl's GN's... And those are just the ones I have that I bought to wear for during the day!!! I think a lot of those may be going up for sale soon to make room for the new size once they are available...)...

On 1/25/2021 at 7:53 PM, MinnesotaWriter said:

Pity, you would think that a company, which makes bedwetting products marketed at the idea of helping kids avoid the humiliation of being discovered as a bedwetter, would send samples in much more discreet packaging.

Oh well, I'll have to make due with pictures and YouTube reviews until it is available in march. From one video I came across on YouTube, the size difference is substantial.

Here's to hoping that this new size sells well. Money talks, so if this ends up being profitable for Kimberly-Clark, it could encourage them to move forward with other diaper or pull-up innovations.

Oh I kniw these will be a HUGE seller for KC, just in the number of parents who have been asking, requesting & demanding a larger size for the last few years - let alone those of us who have inquired for a larger size...

And there has been a HUGE thread about these on another AB/diaper forum, including sizing comparisons between both new sizes and the current L/XL size. If you or anyone else cares to see the details while waiting for these to come out, can see it all here:

https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/new-bigger-sized-goodnites-coming-mar-2021.147448/page-36

Got my sample today, ordered on 1/4. As much as I wanna open it and try the new size, I kinda wanna leave it sealed and put it away with the rest of my diaper collection... I got it for the new size alone, and the L is basically adding another current L/XL to the extensive stock of GoodNites I have and will be waiting to wear (2x 34ct boxes & an 11ct pack of boy's GN's, 2x 36ct boxes of the Up & Up version, 1x 34ct & an 11ct pack of the current star & cupcake print girl's GN's... And those are just the ones I have that I bought to wear for during the day!!! I think a lot of those may be going up for sale soon to make room for the new size once they are available...)...