LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More work for the babysitter (Ch 6: 2/19/21) - Important Work

Which of my stories is your favorite?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which of my stories is your favorite?

• Tricked By My Family?
    • Choices
    • Back to school: Special edition
    • More Work For The Babysitter
    • Experience Required
  2. 2. Do you think medical regression adds to the story?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

More work for the babysitter

[Note: I'm trying out a few variations on the reluctant regression/forced diapers theme. Feedback welcome]

Chapter 1: I’m not a baby
I had just turned 11, but my mom had insisted on having her friend Molly babysit. Considering the current restrictions, and her being furloughed from her hospital nurse job, I suspect she was just trying to give her friend some extra cash, without her friend feeling bad.

My big secret was that I still wet the bed sometimes, and haven’t ever been dry. I wasn’t potty trained until after Kindergarten, and still wore diapers to school for the whole of Kindergarten. After that, I wore pull-ups to school until third grade.

It was quite a chilly night, so after dinner, and my shower, my mother wanted me in my night diaper before she left to visit her friend for a few hours. Even during these restrictive times, My mom still visits because her friend can’t go out, due to her health issues.

Laying down, watching TV before mom left, she had made milkshakes before Molly arrived to babysit. It was only 7pm, so I’m allowed a small drink, although I avoid drinking much during or after dinner. I thought it was strange my mom used the large glasses for all 3 milkshakes, especially mine.

I’m slightly over 4 feet tall, so quite petite, and at my last checkup with the school nurse, and again with the pediatrician, they commented how I’m not really growing like other kids. They even suggested that I get daily injections to help my ‘development’ which I refused, as shots scare me too much.

Molly’s arrival:
I hadn’t seen Molly for a few months, and she had a late birthday gift. It was a smartwatch with a bunch of functions. I had a feeling it was so my mom could keep tabs on me, and track my every move, but pretended to be happy and thanked her for the gift. A few months ago, my mom gave me a book on health and how a girls body developed. I was so embarrassed as I knew my body developed slower than other girls my age.

After the usual greetings, and Molly putting her bags down, she came over to the couch and sat down next to me. Molly seemed to like the milkshake.  
    “Have you been a good little girl for your mom?” She asked, and I nodded.
    “Kelly has been behaving herself. I think she prefers online class. Her classrooms sometimes get too noisy for her to concentrate. They don’t clean her school enough, especially the bathroom” Mom explained. I really don’t like when mom talks about my bathroom routine. I kept drinking my milkshake.
    “How did you get the flavor in the milkshake?” Molly asked  my mom.
    “A friend in the restaurant business gave me some of their chocolate syrup. Even Kelly likes it, and she’s fussy with her milkshakes” Mom replied with a smirk.

One thing about my mom, is that she thinks I don’t eat and drink enough. When I was little, she’d spoon feed me like a toddler, if I wasn’t hungry. Enough. This also felt really embarrassing. I guess my mom is an expert at embarrassing me.

Mom prepared second milkshake for Molly and I, but this time my glass was smaller. This one also tasted different than my other milkshake, but I couldn’t figure out why. My diaper was still dry, and I really wanted to keep it that way.

Diaper check:
I went to the bathroom and relieved myself, wiped carefully, and taped my diaper back on. As soon as I sat back down on the couch, I knew what mom was thinking.
    “Kelly, lay down so I can make sure your diaper is securely taped on. You don’t want it to leak, do you?” My mom asked, although not expecting an answer. I laid down, and mom checked my tabs and shook her head. Molly looked on.
    “The tabs are too loose, and are you sure you didn’t wet it? Lets get you into a fresh diaper.” Mom announced, as  I turned red from the embarrassment.
    “I have a surprise for you. I grabbed a pack of the maximum overnight diapers in extra small from a medical supply store. They are a lot thinker than pampers, and don’t leak nearly as often. Allow me” Molly responded, and with the nod from mom, pulled off my diaper, wiped my little girl parts, and pulled out one of the new diapers.
    “She still doesn’t show much development down there. I’m guessing her bladder capacity hasn’t improved much.” Molly stated, much to my extreme embarrassment. I don’t like my mom diapering me, and especially don’t like it when others diaper me.
    “We’ve discussed with the doctor, about doing more tests to see why she isn’t developing normally, and her bladder function, but she doesn’t want the doctors to examine her girl parts.” Mom replied, as Molly taped on the thicker diaper.

Nightmare Begins:
As Molly and my mom caught up on a  bunch of things, I started to feel sleepy, and went to my room and got into bed. I didn’t tell mom but Molly’s next comment caused me to do the very thing I was dreading.
    “Kelly, If you have to wet your night diaper, I’ll change you and make you comfy again. Don’t be embarrassed, I’ve changed lots of diapers with kids your age. I’m a nurse, remember. It’s not much work to change you” Molly said, which seemed like it made my bladder released on reflex.

My mom made sure I was tucked in, and went out to visit her friend. I dozed off to sleep, but had a nightmare I was class, and the teacher wouldn’t let any of us use the bathroom, and me being the only one wearing a diaper. The teacher praised me in front of the class, for pooping my diaper earlier.

After waking up crying, and calling for my mommy, Molly came in and held me for a few minutes, without saying much.
    “Don’t worry Kelly, If you wet and messed your diaper, then I’ll change you. That’s what I’m here for. You’re not in trouble. You’re a good girl” she said, softly. I guessed she noticed the smell of a messy diaper, but she didn’t seem that surprised. A wet diaper would be more common, but a messy one.

Molly found my changing supplies, but before she did, she poked something in my ear, possibly a digital thermometer. The changing pad, gloves and wipes.
    “Good little girl, just relax and you’ll be all comfy again!” Molly said as she removed my diaper, and got to work cleaning my girl parts. I was still upset and embarrassed. I rolled over, and she cleaned my bottom, then she rolled me on my back, and pushed on my legs so that I open my legs extra wide. Mom didn’t usually make me keep my legs spread wide like that. Was it a nurse thing?
    “Do you clean yourself properly? Girls need extra attention down there.” She asked, as I just nodded silently, while thinking of a response.
    “I clean myself lots, I not a baby!” I replied, trying not to cry too much. She rubbed some cream on me, then put another thick diaper under me, and taped it on tightly.

I felt too embarrassed to face her, after my sudden messy diaper. My mom gets kind of annoyed when I mess my night diaper, instead of asking to go potty. I was asleep when this happened, I couldn’t help it.

One thing I wondered as I settled down and felt sleepy again, was if mom put something in my drink, so I’d wet and mess my diaper so easily, and feel this sleepy. Why would she do that? Did she want me to stay her little girl.

• Like 4

Chapter 2: Not A Dream
Waking up, with having wet during the night, again, felt pretty upsetting. I wasn’t sure why I wet so much, but when my mom checked on me in the morning, I tried to hold back tears. I slayed in bed longer, as I didn’t have to get up for another hour. As I woke up more, I realized I had a full bladder, aching for relief.

When I got up and went to the bathroom, I removed my soaked diaper, used the toilet and put on a new pair of panties. After I finished using the bathroom, I couldn’t help but have the feeling that mom knew I messed my diaper the night before. Did I dream the events of last night? Unlikely has I was wearing a thick diaper, much thicker than mom usually puts on me.

Mom had made pancakes and sausages for breakfast, and I liked them a lot, followed by me loading the dishes into the dishwasher. After that, I had a shower as I usually do. Even during the restrictions, mom expects me to have a shower in the morning and get dressed. I still had panties on, despite last nights issues. Mom usually tells me to wear a pull-up, if I have a messy accident.

After spending the morning working on schoolwork, then mom made me a chicken roll for lunch. The rest of the day was uneventful, study and homework, then watched TV and finally dinner.

Mom had made barbecue meatloaf, which tastes great but can be a pain to clean up the pots & pans afterwards. They don’t fit in the dishwasher easily.
    “Kelly, Did you like dinner?” Mom asked, knowing that I always say yes, even if it’s not very good. I just nodded. One thing that was weird, was that mom didn’t tell me to limit my drinks with dinner, and didn’t say anything about my messy accident with Molly last night. I was still a little upset about last night.
    “Did you like Molly as a babysitter? she comes highly recommended” Mom asked. I didn’t know what to say, because mom liked her.
    “Okay I guess. She kind of talked to me like I was a little kid” I answered.
    “Oh.. She worked with kids at the hospital a lot. Unfortunately, A lot of babysitters have issues with older kids who are bedwetting, and still in diapers” Mom explained. I had a sad look on my face.
    “But Mom! I can put my own diaper on!” I said, upset and crying.
    “Molly is used to diapering kids your age, and I diaper you all the time” Mom said, unconvinced of how uncomfortable it makes me feel.

I have been sensitive about my bedwetting, and how my mom took me to doctors, and they wanted to examine me in ways that were really uncomfortable, touching my girl parts and poking me with needles and other things.

After dinner, and finishing cleaning up, I settled down to watch cartoons on my tablet. I had my shower, put on panties, and did tidied up my room. Mom was kind of strict on keeping my room clean. Leaving my t-shirts on the floor, not folding my clean laundry, and a few other things. Mom simply told me to clean it up, or no cartoons tomorrow. I whined but didn’t really respond.

By 8:00PM, mom came in and asked if I was ready for my night diaper. I nodded and I laid down on my bed.
    “Mom, Did Molly tell you anything about last night?” I asked, clearly uncomfortable as my mom put a diaper underneath my bottom.
    “She said you were well behaved, but rather embarrassed when she changed your diaper later that night. What else happened?” Mom asked, clearly concerned, but noticing my discomfort as she put a little rash cream on my girl parts. I was too embarrassed to tell her myself.
    “She mentioned you messed your diaper. She thought you waited too long to use the bathroom because you were embarrassed.” Mom continued, not seeming annoyed or surprised by what happened. My night diaper was taped on, and then I went back to watching cartoons.

I was getting sleepy, and a slight feeling that I needed to go potty, but fell asleep before that.

Strange Dreams:
While I was asleep, I had a strange dream, that I was in school and the teacher wouldn’t let me go to use the bathroom, by a substitute in teacher in third grade. She was telling me that I needed to settle down, and just wet my diaper. A few minutes later, in my dream, I emptied my bladder in my diaper in class. The strange part was that the other kids in my class were not surprised.

I barely woke up enough to know I’d wet my diaper. I normally completely sleep through wetting my diaper during the night, not awaking until the morning. This morning, the front of the pajamas was wet, and my sheets were wet as well. I had a rubber sheet underneath.

When mom came in to wake me up for breakfast, she just shrugged, and opened the window.
    “Oh, Lets put your sheets and clothes in the wash, and you in the bath” with little emotion. At that point, I only had my wet diaper on. As I looked in the mirror, my appearance was like a toddler, not a girl my age.
    “Mom. Can I take a shower instead?” I asked, slightly confused why mys  mom said bath. I followed her as she placed the wet sheets and clothes in the washing machine, without having answered my question.
    “I guess you can take a shower. Make sure you clean yourself properly” mom replied. It seemed that Molly had said something to her last night.

After my shower, I put my clothes on for the day, including panties. I half expected mom to tell me to wear a pull-up for the day, because of my consistent bedwetting lately.

Morning routine:
Mom prepared sausage and eggs for our breakfast, along with fruit juice. I stayed quiet while eating my breakfast, then took the dishes to the kitchen, rinsed them and placed them in the dishwasher. Mom had some vitamins for me to take, and my morning dose of medication for allergies, and for skin rashes on my arms and legs, usually between my legs. I don’t normally get a rash on my girl parts.

After mom checked her email and morning news, she sat down on the couch and asked if I was ready to get started on my schoolwork. I nodded and went to my room and grabbed my laptop and my school books. Before returning to the living room, I had to use the bathroom.

Mom went back to her room and made some work calls, and I logged in for online class. I had to use the bathroom about hour later, between classes. After a while mom offered me juice, and poured both of us a glass, with cookies and cheese for my snack.

Lunch time:
For lunch, mom made chicken sandwiches, and more juice. The doctor says not drinking enough in the morning, irritates my bladder, and makes my bedwetting worse. I’m not so sure and think my mom makes me drink more in the evening than I should.

As I finished my lunch, mom answered emails for work. Another visit to the bathroom was necessary.
    “Kelly, How do you feel about Molly babysitting again tomorrow?” Mom asked. I didn’t really like her, but I don’t really want any babysitter.
    “She treated me like a little girl, I’m 11. I don’t need a babysitter!” I replied, but didn’t want to get upset with mom, and make things worse.
    “Molly is experienced, and finding a babysitter is not easy” Mom replied.
    “How come she doesn’t work as a nurse? She seems to prefer babies. I’m not a baby!” I asked, with mom noticing how upset I was.
    “Because she has a medical condition, and can’t handle long shifts anymore. They wanted her to work more, but she couldn’t.” Mom explained.
    “I still don’t need a babysitter” I replied, before putting my dishes in the dishwasher, and went back to my room.

I wasn’t looking forward to mom diapering me for bed, and even less so if Molly does. It’s embarrassing and makes me feel sad.

• Like 5
  • dprfam changed the title to More work for the babysitter (Ch 2: 1/7/21) - Not A Dream
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 3: Does YouTube know?
I was laying in my bed after lunch, browsing the internet on my laptop, and felt a slight urge in my bladder, although with little urgency to pee. After watching a celebrity gossip video on YouTube for about ten minutes, the urge to pee was still there. A few more videos, and I couldn’t ignore my bladder. I made it to the bathroom without wetting my panties, although I’m not sure how much more I could have waited. Mom noticed me going to the bathroom with urgency but didn’t say anything.

One thing that bothered me about watching YouTube is the advertisement for pull-ups, pads and even diapers. I have no idea why, maybe girls my age experience bladder control issues more often than I thought.

Mom let me drink soda in the afternoon, partly because mom drinks soda quite often. I got up and had some cookies and soda, at the kitchen table.

Laying back on my bed, I couldn’t stop thinking about how my mom was going to tape on a diaper tonight, knowing she’d expect me to wet during the night. I didn’t even want to put a pull-up on, even if mom somehow I expected me to wet my panties again. I always feel weird that sometimes mom acts like she expects me to use my diaper in the evening, especially messing my diaper.

Homework:
After logging into the on-line class website, to check the homework for tomorrow. Some of the people in my on-line class, I went to school with. I don’t know why the school is so against us using Facebook for a class group. Are we babies who can’t be trusted with our friends? I’m 11, not a baby.

We had a group chat, with about a science group assignment due next week. One of girls, Tabitha, seemed uncomfortable for the first 20 minutes, then got really quiet. She joined our school a few weeks before the restrictions started, and I barely knew her. We tried to include her in our group chats, but she is really shy.

I read a chapter in my history textbook for class tomorrow, then watched more YouTube videos, including a longer one for my science class, on how animals find new places to live, when people remove trees and plants from their home.

A couple of my friends had a group chat about geography homework assignment due this week. During the group chat, I thought I heard someone’s mom say something about a diaper change, but didn’t hear a response. One of my friends, Holly, seemed embarrassed. Another one of my friends, Reya, didn’t seem surprised or embarrassed. I knew she wore pull-ups for school almost as long as I did, and wore diapers in kindergarten like I did. We are still close friends, but have never stayed overnight at each others house. Reya barely paused before continuing on about her geology research.

Chicken soup:
I sat down at the table for chicken soup, that my mom made. For some reason, chicken soup makes me thirsty. Mom put juice on the table, and gave her usual warning about not drinking too much. I hardly think she would have put a whole jug on the dinner table if she really expected that.

After I’d done the dishes, and returned to my room, mom brought in my clothes after washing and drying them, and a spare set of sheets. I nodded and thanked her. Soon after laying down in bed, I realized I needed to pee, again.

As my mind drifted, while watching videos, YouTube had an advert for a new brand of pull-ups. This prompted me to get up to use the bathroom, with some urgency, and avoided wetting my panties. I was able to poop, with little difficulty. It felt kind of weird, because I was half expecting my mom to praise me for going potty, like a toddler.

I’m not alone:
My mind drifted back to the group chats, and if I wasn’t the only one who still wore diapers to bed, and got put back in diapers or pull-ups when their mom felt they needed them, like for long car rides.

After watching a few more videos, there was another YouTube ad for some intelligent potty reminder device, for helping kids make it to the potty on time. I would be mortified if my mom had an alert for her phone, when I squirmed from the urge to pee. It seemed like the recent restrictions must have disrupted some kids bathroom routine, or that YouTube is making fun of me.

I cried a bit and was upset. It seemed like I wasn’t supposed to feel like an 11 year old. Mom came in to check on me.
    “What’s wrong honey?” Mom asked, concerned.
    “It’s nothing… I just feel weird” I replied, hoping that would get her to leave me alone. Me feeling weird is nothing new.
    “Is this about bedwetting and needing diapers for bed? I don’t think you are the only one in your class who wets the bed.” Mom asked, confusing me more.
    “Reya still wears diapers to bed. I think she’s the only one.” I answered, tearfuly.
    “It’s more than that. Bedwetting and incontinence is more common in kids with ADHD, or other sensory processing issues. Do you remember in first grade, how a couple of you wore pull-ups. How many girls in your class had accidents, that weren’t wearing pull-ups most of the time?” Mom replied, forgetting that I’m not in the first grade anymore.
    “I forget how many. I remember when Teagan’s mom put her back in diapers after Thanksgiving. We went to different kindergarten so I don’t think she knew I wore them in kindergarten” I answered.
    “With all the kids in your class having accidents, and it being so cold around Thanksgiving and Christmas, the teachers and parents talked about diapering the whole class.” Mom responded.
    “I wish they did! I was so embarrassed wearing diapers in first grade, kids called me a baby!” I sobbed, replying to mom.

Mom gave me a hug, and didn’t appear to notice my panties had a wet spot. I went to the bathroom, and managed to pee, with my panties having a bigger wet spot. I went to my room, and put a clean pair of panties on, then laid in bed, crying a little.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to More work for the babysitter (Ch 3: 1/19/21) - Does YouTube know?

Chapter 4: Still Not Dry
Mom prepared lunch, sandwiches, and mixed up tropical flavored juice. She said it had a lot of vitamins, but I grumbled and slowly ate my meal. As I’m a fussy eater,  so grumbling is expected, but if I refuse to eat what she prepares, she gets annoyed.

One thing that I noticed when mom told me to fold my laundry, was how few panties there were. I guess I’d had hidden them so mom wouldn’t find out. Even if I rinsed and dried them separately, mom seems to notice somehow.

I managed to make it to the bathroom, and pee without wetting my panties, with some urgency, as lately I couldn’t seem to feel the need to pee before I have to rush. Mom did notice my urgency, without saying anything.

Mom’s research:
At the table, mom was researching various things related to my bedwetting and day accidents. Mom had tried various medications for bedwetting, with little improvement. Day accidents were still common. I don’t want doctors touching my girl parts. I don’t want mom touching my girl parts.

After a while, my mom returned to her room, and made a few phone calls. I was hoping she didn’t call Molly or the doctors office. I was working on my homework in my room, when mom came in and gave me a cuddle. Even though my panties were dry, I was worried mom would ask if I was dry or check my panties herself.

Mom was thinking about something, when someone from work sent her a message that seemed urgent.
    “Kelly, I need to grab something from the office. How about you tag along, then we’ll go to McDonald’s for an early dinner?” Mom asked, which kind of surprised me. Mom doesn’t really like McDonald’s. I suspected there must be a reason, so I paused for a second.
    “Umm…. Do I have to… umm… wear a pull-up?” I asked, very hesitantly.
    “It might be a good idea, in case we get caught in traffic or something. Considering the lack of bathrooms due to the current restrictions” Mom replied, and I reluctantly put my pull-up on, then found my jacket and purse, and my shoes on.

I went out to the car, and hoped in the back seat. I still have a booster seat, which is embarrassing when family and friends see it. The drive to the office took about half an hour, and walked to the office, and I sat in the waiting room outside her department. I watched videos on my tablet, while mom went to grab the file she needed, and locate the other files on her computer, that someone else needed.

Another girl:
After what seemed like hours, but was probably twenty minutes, another young girl sat across the room. She was probably around 8, and barely looked up from her tablet. Her mom reminded her to keep an eye on her levels, whatever that meant. A few minutes later she started sucking her thumb. At first, she sat still, but after another few minutes, she started to look like she had to use the bathroom, then stopped. I didn’t notice at first, but I was quite surprised to see her wearing a thick diaper. Seeing another girl, who I’d never met, and asking her would be way too embarrassing for for both of us.

Not long after seeing the girl in the waiting room, I walked to the bathroom to pee, and before I finished, the girl and her mother came in, and her mother told her to wait, while she used the restroom briefly, followed by a diaper change. Half way through, I finished using the toilet and walked over to wash my hands. The girl or her mother didn’t seem worried or embarrassed when they noticed me in the bathroom. I’m pretty sure this girl messed her diaper, from her mom’s comments.

I went back into the waiting room, and continued to watch videos on my tablet. The girl and her mother left the bathroom and left the office. I was relieved my pull-up was still dry, and I wasn’t wearing a diaper.

Mom returns:
It wasn’t long that my mom returned, and seemed happier than earlier. I knew she was going to ask me the usual question.
    “Kelly, Did you go to the bathroom?” Mom asked, quietly. I turned red.
    “Shh! And yes!” I responded, obviously embarrassed.
Mom didn’t say much as we exited the office, and back in the car for the drive to McDonald’s, and ordering meals for both of us.

One thing I can’t figure out is why my mom orders more food and drinks than I prefer. She had ordered a medium Dr Pepper for me. I guess she thinks I need to weigh more. We started eating our meal on the way home, as traffic slowed things down. I still didn’t want her to know that another girl in diapers was in the waiting room of her corporate office.

Maybe twenty minutes into the ride, I wet my pull-up and started crying. Mom said not to worry, as traffic delays happen.

• Like 3
  • dprfam changed the title to More work for the babysitter (Ch 4: 1/22/21) - Still Not Dry

Among the stories you have currently in-progress, this is the one where the main character has the best bladder control. To me this makes it the most interesting.

The reason is that, if you already wear a diaper and are expected to use it, there is not much emotional involvement once you use it. If instead you are managing to stay dry most of the time, then when you have an accident the downfall is much harder.

I’m looking forward to see how Molly will mess up with her ability to get to the toilet in due time.

I added a poll (See above) and would appreciate people voting and giving feedback.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:07 AM, Bonsai said:

Among the stories you have currently in-progress, this is the one where the main character has the best bladder control. To me this makes it the most interesting.

I've tried to add the struggle to maintain bladder control element to some of my stories, including this one ;)

PS I'm part way through writing Chapter 5

Chapter 5: I’m Not Tired
[Note: I'm trying to keep this one 'reluctant regression' more than "medical regression'. One reason why I include friends and other characters is so I can include differing approaches into one story plot. I'd kind of sat on ch. 5 and reviewed the feedback. I'll try and keep this one somewhat realistic.]

After we got back from mom’s office, and McDonald’s, and I went straight to the shower, after removing my wet pants, as the pull-up had leaked slightly. Mom didn’t try and stop me from showering, or getting clean clothes and panties on. I thought she’d make me wear a pull-up.

Mom heated up some apple pie and pudding for both of us. Mom usually buys low calorie desserts, even though she claims I need to eat more to maintain a healthy weight. When mommy doesn’t call me for meals, sometimes I just forget and keep doing whatever I’m doing.

While mom was busy with her work, I did some homework on my laptop, and quietly watching cartoons on my tablet. Mom made some warm milk with her usual yummy chocolate flavor and invited me to drink it on the couch. She was watching some business show on TV.

Even though it was later than usual, mom came in and told me to go to the bathroom, and get ready for bed. I had also brushed my teeth
    “Okay Kelly, let get your diaper on” She called out, loudly which probably would have made me pee a little, if I hadn’t gone to the bathroom. Even with just the two of us, being loud about my diapers gets me upset.
    “Mommy! Don’t tell the whole block … can you not yell!” I replied, clearly upset. It was even more embarrassing that I called her mommy.

Sulkily, I went to my room, as mom grabbed one of the thick diapers Molly brought over. She tapped the diaper on without saying a word. Molly didn’t show me them last night, but it seemed like mom had new waterproof pants from Molly, but something was different about them.

My New Night Panties:
The waterproof panties, seemed cloth like, and not plastic or rubber. The thing that made them different was a fine cord or wire in them.
    “Kelly, these new pants have a sensor that detects when you wet during the night. There is also a small device that clips to your pajamas, and sends how wet you are to a phone or tablet. It should help us figure out why you’re still wetting during the night. Molly was nice enough to buy them for you.” Mom explained, and I was mortified at the thought of mom knowing I’d wet myself.
    “Mom! This is so embarrassing. I know I wet the bed!” I responded, even though I was beyond embarrassed, and even more upset than before. Mom didn’t seem like she’d change her mind.
    “Kelly! I’m trying to help you. No screen time tonight if you don’t get these waterproof panties on, now!” Mom replied, clearly not happy with me.

I silently put them on, and mommy clipped the other device to my pajamas. Something told me mom expected me wet my night diaper, at least once, before I go to sleep. I sulked off to my room again, and at 9PM mom came in to check on me, just as I got up to find my spare headphones.
    “Kelly, It’s time for you to go to sleep” mom said softly.
    “Umm… Mom, I have to use the bathroom” replying, with a red face.
    “Is you’re diaper wet already?” mom asked.
    “I don’t think so, or maybe a little bit” I replied, very embarrassed by mom’s question, and crying a bit. I had a feeling she already knew.

Without saying a word, mommy sat me on my bed, and cuddled me. Even though having to go potty felt more urgent, I was still distracted and upset. Mommy took me to the bathroom, and removed my diaper.
    “Kelly, you were more than a bit wet. Go potty!” Mom instructed me. I sat down on the toilet, and started peeing before she could pretend to give me privacy. After a few moments wiping myself, I got up from the toilet, washed my hands, before mom directed me back on the changing table.
    “Don’t worry Kels, We have more of these comfy night diapers” I squirmed and cringed when mom said that. Mom wiped my little girl parts, applied rash cream, and taped on a new diaper, and put the new panties back on, as I sobbed silently. Mom gave me a big hug.

Okay, Bedtime:
As I walked back to my room, feeling the bulk of the new night diapers, I wondered why mom wasn’t surprised that I’ve been wetting my diaper in the evening. She used to get mad at me for not telling her I need changing again before bed.

Mom came in with a small cup of hot chocolate for me, which I sipped, despite my usual avoidance drinks before bed. Mom comforted me and tucked me into bed.
    “Mom, I don’t want to wear diapers all the time. I’m not a baby” I said quietly. I was worried mom would get upset.
    “Okay, Kelly. We’ll see what the doctor finds. Go to sleep” Mom said softly.

Dreaming Of Waterfalls:
One of my regular dreams seems based on our shopping mall. One big feature of this shopping mall is they have a large waterfall. My mom and I, along with visiting cousins and friends from school used to go there all the time. I hated it because I’d have to rush off to the bathroom, even more urgently if I didn’t have a pull-up on.

For some reason, I’d always dreamed of rivers and waterfalls, as I had a few fun vacations to rivers and waterfalls near my aunt and uncle’s farm. My cousins, Jason who is 13 now, and Kammie who is now 10, live on a farm. We visit at least once every year or so in the summer, but not this year due to the restrictions.

Kammie is still in diapers, due to a problem with her spine since she was born. She likes the sound of waterfalls, but doesn’t have to worry about going potty in time. When I was there last summer, I was told I would be wearing pull-ups, even though I only had a couple of accidents the week I was there. At least Kammie doesn’t tease me about needing diapers for bed time, and Aunt Nicole is pretty nice about changing me for bed. I think Kammie wanted me to wear diapers more while I was there, and try some of her different brands, but I really didn’t want to wear diapers during the day, and I was worried mom would somehow think it’s a good idea, because she gets annoyed when my panties have so much as a wet spot on them.

Getting ready for bed, I heard my mom listening to waterfall music at night ‘to relax’. I don’t know if it can actually change my dreams, but it seems like it. Does she know how her waterfall music makes me wet my diaper during dreams more often?

As I felt asleep, I drifted into a dream about going to the mall with my mom, walking around the waterfall, and then going through the Walmart and having her ask where the diaper aisle was, and the lady asking if they were for me. It felt like my bladder released from embarrassment, as I flooded the diaper I was wearing.

• Like 1
  • dprfam changed the title to More work for the babysitter (Ch 5: 2/3/21) - I'm Not Tired

Really enjoying this story. The reluctant regression is definitely different than medical for sure. You left it open where they could visit Kammie if restrictions changed to where you could go visit family. It would be an opportunity for her to try out different diapers, even if her mom were to make her test them during the day.

She is also hiding (or thinks she is hiding) her accidents she has been having. It is possible that her mom knows and is taking a different approach to things than she did before. Will be very interesting to see where this story leads.

Future stories, it might be a good idea to use different character names. Would make it easier for someone reading different versions of your stories, and gives the story its own feel.

I really like this story due to its reluctant regression, and Back to School. Doesn't mean the others are not good though.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6: Important work
I woke up with a soaked diaper, and mom let me take off my diaper, and had a shower, without fussing or drama. Mom didn’t seem surprised, although I was sad and embarrassed.

Even though my mom gets paid well, she works long hours. It’s been good having her work from home more. I’m not exactly sure what she does, but it's fairly important. I think she is the assistant to some boss of the company.

After mom made me breakfast. Cereal, sausages, toast. It was okay, but I wasn’t that hungry. The vitamins and pills in the morning surprised me, as I was sure the number was increasing.

One thing that I’ve noticed lately, is my mom has been checking my measurements, as if she is ordering clothes or something for me. She has me lay on the couch, so she could check my measurements.

Mom seemed preoccupied by her work, as sat on the couch watching TV. I was hungry, so I asked mom if I can have a breakfast roll.
    “Mom, Can I have a breakfast roll? I’m hungry” I asked.
    “Yes you may heat up a breakfast roll in the microwave, remember 3 minutes in the microwave” Mommy replied.
    “Got it! Thanks mom” I replied, before going to the kitchen. One thing is that I have trouble grabbing things from top shelves, and even the freezer is a little hard for me to reach things.

After heating the breakfast roll in the microwave, I sat down and realized it was still too hot to eat. I hadn’t finished drinking my cup of milk. Mom has insisted I drink PediaSure milk in the morning for as long as I can remember, or at least after she swapped from giving me formula to drink as an older toddler. After waiting for my roll to cool down, I started eating it, and drinking my milk. I soon finished my breakfast, rinsed my dishes and placed them in the dishwasher. As I did that, my bladder let me know I needed to go to the bathroom. I made it the bathroom, with my panties still dry.

More Schoolwork:
The next few hours spent going over some schoolwork, and a video chat lesson, on some book we’re reading. I find schoolwork boring, especially with video chats, and online lessons with just a workbook.

I ask my mom for help with my schoolwork, and she does if she has time. Even before the restrictions, mom had considered having someone come over and tutor me. Having a tutor would be frustrating because I get upset, if I can’t figure something out, and the teacher is focused on me.

When I was in 3rd grade, I actually wet my pull-up when I got scared, because the teacher asked me a question, expecting me to get up and point out something on the map. I had wet my pull-up before I got any urge to go potty.. Why does school have to be so embarrassing?

Lunch Time With Mom:
Mom decided to make grilled cheese sandwiches which tasted pretty good. I wasn’t sure why she did that, as she seems so busy. maybe she just wanted to take a longer break, and decided to cook lunch. She also made milkshakes for us to drink during lunch.  

After getting part way through her meal, she seemed to notice I was upset about something.
    “Kels, How did your studying go?” Mom asked, but I was not sure how to respond. It’s as if mom already knows the answer. My mom has started calling me Kels, which is what she called me when I was little. I don’t like my friends calling me Kels, but they do sometimes.
    “Okay, I guess. The teacher had tech issues, and a few students went offline during class.” I replied, hoping mom would be satisfied.
    “Do you have lessons this afternoon? You seem tired” Mom asked.
    “Mom, I don’t need a nap. I’m not a baby!” I said firmly.
    “Well, after you finish eating your lunch, you can watch cartoons if you’d like, before you start your homework and studies.” Mom responded. I guessed she still had work to do, so wanted to focus on that, and not me.

A few minutes later, I finished my lunch, and mom offered me more milkshake but I was already full. After placing my dishes in the dishwasher, I returned to my room to watch cartoons, with my milkshake to drink and enjoy.

My Afternoon:
Although I didn’t want to have an afternoon nap like a little girl, after about an hour I dozed off, with my tablet playing cartoons. When I awoke, I was surprised I didn’t wet myself, or need to use the bathroom urgently. One reason why I don’t like to nap in the afternoon is that I’ve wet myself while napping. Mom doesn’t usually make me wear diapers or pull-ups when she sees me doze off in the afternoon.

I probably spent another hour or two doing my homework. Mom came in a few times to check on me, and answer a few questions. I wanted to get my homework sorted out, before mom goes out to her dinner with some people she used to work with, at another job.

Mom’s Meeting:
At around 5, my mom called me to dinner. She made a really tasty lasagna, which I enjoyed. It did make me thirsty, and as expected, mom mixed up some juice for us. It was almost as if mom was being too nice. I guess she wanted me in a good mood for Molly, mom’s new favorite babysitter.

I can’t figure out why mom has so many outside dinner meetings, instead of video meetings. I think it’s more than just the food. Maybe she is trying to get a promotion at work, but I get upset when I have a babysitter.

Maybe I should invite friends over and have my own ‘meeting’, but I’d be scared my friends would tease me about needing to wear diapers at night. Does mom think some of my friends wear diapers at home? My friend Reya didn’t mind wearing diapers in kindergarten, and she wore pull-ups until 3rd grade.

After being lost in thought, mom told me to have a shower and get ready for night time. I was able to pee in the bathroom before my shower, and I tried again afterwards, peeing a little more. I was hoping to poop in the toilet, wasn’t able. I walked back to my room, with my towel wrapped around me.

• Like 5
  • dprfam changed the title to More work for the babysitter (Ch 6: 2/19/21) - Important Work
On 2/20/2021 at 7:13 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Thanks. I enjoy this one the most out of all yours so far I think followed by Back to School.

I kind of work on whichever story seems most interesting, based on feedback, and whatever I feel like I'm on a roll with.

Back To School does seem like a popular story.