LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 diaper, 2 (or more) loads

Like some of us, those that have 1 huge load, dose anyone keep the same diaper and have that second load? Now that's fun. How about wearing the same diaper for over 24 hours? Maybe using the same diaper for over 36 hours? Not many people can keep more than one good diaper. You really have to use a double. For me? I will use a good quality disposable under one (or two) pull-on cloth diapers with plastic pants. For example, I'll use a Confidry 24/7 disposable with using a pinwheel (available for sale-like at Amazon) for perforating the plastic cover of the disposable diaper. Then I'll use a nice pull-on cloth diaper (like Babykins) under a plastic pant. Sometimes I'll use a second cloth diaper (like 1 regular size) under another larger cloth diaper. Yea, kinda thick  but they make me feel "little". I can even change the 2 wet cloth diapers if they get too saturated and just use 2 more dry ones. If I'm wearing in and out, I can just use a couple of disposables instead my favorite thick ones. For wearing my diapers for 36 hours I always use good skin protection (like zincoxide) The main thing is that I'm wearing one diaper in multiple loads. Easy really. I've had plenty of messing in one diaper. 36 hours? Sure. If I'm been doing some "fiber loading", I can have some enormous loads. In one diaper. 1 diaper in a couple loads? Sure. You to?

• Like 1

Is the will sometimes so we will see case it mess in my sleep and then.sgain.adter breakfast ,my overnight prefold never feels neglected .B because my bowels are medication  managed each toad  is large and on a 1 - so scale with.10 being hardest my loads are a 2 my aide has their work cut out in.changeing and diaper  washing.

I think I would have to wear triple plastic pants with a disposable and pray for a miracle. The longest a rearz rebel has endured my punishments was fourteen hours. After that all bets are off. The last time I used a toilet I had a date with a plunger. I might stand a better chance with plastic workout pants.

• Like 1

I'm actually in the middle of a 48 hour diaper marathon. A couple of requires. Essential is for protecting the skin. Tons of zincoxide paste. Next, I always use a quality disposable diaper. Confidry 24/7, Rearz, you name it. I also use some good duck tape around the waist and the legs. To extend absorption, I use a pinwheel for perforations for easily leaks. Then I use a couple cloth diapers ( my favorites are a Babykins pull-on cloth diapers), a large under an x- large . That combination of cloth diapers and the disposable usually gives me 24 hours of absorption. At that point, I simply change to wet ones to dry ones. Of course, plastic pants. When I have a big poo, I start after by peeing by laying down flat and at let all the absorption soak all the pee. I try that every time I pee. It doesn't let the poo get too squishy. Now a little secret. Before I put on my diapers and smear my butt with zincoxide, I put a huge lump of very firm oatmeal clump. Shaped like a very large fake "poo." The real poo can get a bit squishy and I like a huge lump that doesn't flatten. All I need is some fiber loading a few days earlier. Like I've said, I'm on the first 24 hours right now. I've had 3 enormous poos already and I expect to have at least 3 or 4 more. I know not many people have this much time. I've been retired when I was 50 and to tell you the truth, I have all the time I want. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• 2 months later...