LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED

1 hour ago, Yas9119 said:

Yes but how long she will stay high is the problem. I know my little cousin when he got his hand on cofee was winded up for three hours....that was hilarious to watch but not so hilarious to deal with.

Unfortunately that happens with the delicious yet evil bean juice!

• Haha 1

Like i said im motivatet when im Sleepy. Here are 3 word pages for you i hope you guys enjoy

Walking with Luna to the little Pool Amellia felt like vomiting. She did not like big pools of water. She never liked them and probably would not do so in the future. Seeing Lizy walking in and giving her look as if she was superior just made Amellia feel worse. Luna gently pushed her towards the pool and said “come on honey its fine nothing can happen. I promise”
“a lot can happen “
“like what ?”
“the water can rise”
Amellia said knowing completely well that that was actually impossible since every excess water would just rush into the grate around the pool.

“honey you’re being silly come on aren’t you a big girl? See Lizzy is not scared about some water and I will be right here promise.” Luna said trying to convince Mel, she did not want the girl to always fear water since most littles loved to splash around but with her fear of even the bathtub and the near drowning today, she was not sure if she could get the little to walk willingly into water higher than her thighs. Luna decided that it would be the best to make this a goal for today after all facing your fears after being scared or hurt is the best way to get over them not that she would let Mel near any of the big pool ever again without at least four swim wings on all extremities and a swim ring around her waist with supervision.  Mell seeing the Woman not budging and hearing Lizzy egging her on she decided to at least try it. Walking slowly in the water she stopped when the water washed over her calves and took a deep breath to calm down. Her heart raced as she remembered.

Amellia was running trough he forests as four Ulsars chased her. Ducking under the magic attacks and jumping from tree to tree she held strongly on the piece of Meat she had acquired bye tricking them. if I run a bit more to the left, I should come to the other Ulsar territory maybe they will leave me alone there she tough as she jumped and rolled under the next beam. Catching her momentum with her legs she stopped abruptly and jumped to the right as the Ulsars coordinately attacked her current position and the position she would have ended up at. Stupid pack hunting assholes she swore inwardly and jumped over the next bush only to find her legs not catching ground. To her horror she had misjudged the distance bye around twenty to thirty meters and jumped right off the cliff. Plummeting the girl clawed her hand on the cliff’s walls breaking most of her Nails but managing to marginally decrease her falling velocity. She was about to grab a bush growing of the side of the cliff as her hand slipped off and she landed with a loud splash in a lake. Managing to fight herself to the shore Amellia dragged her body out the water but before she could relax the lake   water started rising and revealed a hissing Sea Serpent. Amellia immediately left everything on the ground and not caring for the meat she booked it. However, unlike the ulsars this Serpent was way stronger and its high-pressured water stream only missed her heart because of her amazing reflexes. She did however feel her body getting lighter as she ran and heard the dripping of blood. Once she was out of immediate danger Amellia looked at her left arm…. or to be more exact on the hole that her left arm was once connected to. Raising her hand and casting a cure spell Amellia almost vomited from the sudden pain hitting her. She could see her own heart beating trough the hole and realized once again how lucky she was to survive. The next seven weeks Amellias days consistent mostly of healing her wounds while getting enough food for her to heal. It took the Magician exactly fourteen Weeks and six days to figure out how to regenerate her own lost limb.

Amellia looked at the water and started hyperventilating. Her left arm started hurting and her shoulder burned. She could hear the distant hissing of the Serpent and broke out in cold sweat and started trembling. Immediately ignoring everything she turned out and dashed out the water past the bigs that watched her and as far as possible from the cursed element.  Luna tried to catch her but with the swim diaper her speed had increased to an unbelievable degree. The Big wondered if diapers really hindered the little from running. How could she now that Amellia poured all her Mana into acceleration magic without holding back. Her speed did not slow down but picked up even more till she was at the fence of the swimming pool as far as possible from the pools. Her bare foot hurt from running on the stone but she didn’t care. She sat down and leaned against the fence. Finally, capable of calming herself down she closed her eyes to take a deep breath. A voice however jolted her eyes open. It was a boy around the age of eight or so at least in big standards and he was towering over Amellia. “are you lost?” the boy asked her and Amellia shook her head. She could find back easily after all she could see Luna searching for her not even fifty meters away. She could properly not see her due to her sitting under a bush. The boy however seemed to not listen at all as he said “don’t worry I’m a big boy and can help you find your mommy”

uhm…thank you but I want to sit here.” Amellia said while not knowing how to react. She would have beaten this kid up if it was only a week ago but now, she realized herself becoming way milder mannered and patient.

no no mommy says all little boys and girls belong to their mommy come let’s go to my mommy and she can help you” he said and Amellia watched in shock as her just picked her up by the waist and waddled towards a big. Wait what is going on? this feels way more uncomfortable than before and why does that woman look at me with that malicious look in her eyes? Amellia tried to calm down maybe she was just being paranoid so she let the boy have his fun. Getting nearer she heard the woman whisper to the Man next to her “she’s perfect we can just take her.”  Amellias eyes widened. Okay this was proper kidnapping so she did what she was taught bye Lissa and Mandy as well as Luna when that happened. Mel took a deep breath and screamed at the top of her lungs “MOOOOOMYYYY”.

The boy flustered bye her sudden yell dropped her almost to the ground but his Mother came over. Mel could see the woman was ready to make her shut up so she yelled again at the top of her lungs. She once again heard no reply but the boy began squeezing her extremely tightly with lead to her bowels and ladder to give up every last bit of resistance. She felt her body releasing its waste as the boy tighten his grip even more.

no screaming you’re loud” he said angry and Mell imagined him being able to hurt her seriously while not even meaning to. What was he capable of if he really wanted to? The woman was about to arrive in front of her to apparently pick her up as two hands grabbed her out of the boy’s hands and picked her up. Plopping on Imas hip Mel was confused.

She could see Luna rushing over but apparently Ima was faster. The Mother of the boy immediately said “oh that is my little her brother was just a bit rough with her so she yelled for me.” She had a weird accent.

Ima however only scowled and said “not a chance this is my friends little right Mel?” she asked and looked at the little who nodded confused. This was the time as the Man came over “hey you what you doing whit my little? Give her over now” he said harshly and in a commanding voice that made Mel shudder. She had never had a Big raise the voice around her but this man terrified her.

Feeling the girl trembling Ima said “oh is that then you will have her papers. Show them to me and you can have her” while she handed her to the now arriving Luna. Luna immediately squeezed her little girl and stared daggers at the woman and the Man.

This stalemate however ended as a Man approached in his Trunks showing off his well build and cared for muscular body. “is there a problem Lulu?” asked Mike as he build himself up next to Ima and stared the Man in front of him down. The Man may have been intimidating to other but to him this flabby old Man was not an opponent even if he wasn’t a good foot taller them him.

papers or fuck off” said Ima and Mike said “yes papers or fuck off.” The Mann looked at Mike and said “or What?”. Mike grinned “or I will show you what it feels like to be a little” he said with a happy sing sang voice.

The littles or toddlers didn’t seem to understand the hidden implication but Amellia did. She shuddered thinking of Mike spanking this adult Big and couldn’t help giggling. Hearing her giggle, the boy looked confused while the Man and the Woman blushed and dragged the boy away.  Luna put Mel down and squat down saying “Mel you can’t run away from mommy and hide or bad people can come to find you just like now. You did good in yelling for mommy but no more running away okay?”

Mel already aware that talking normally and rationally did only work one out of ten times with this entire Amazonian family went the way they would understand. At least a tiny bit she wanted them to understand that she was not comfortable with the water at all. Gathering all her acting ability she pouted and said “mommy is a meany. Unfair

Luna surprised by that answers asked “what? When was mommy a meany honey?”

Mell exited to finally get through really get through to Luna pointed at the swimming pool and paused. She was kind of embarrassed to acknowledge her fears but it was better then to have to go trough several panic attacks again. Pointing at the water she said “scary. Its scary and mommy made me go in it” Mel finally bringing the words over her lips felt her eyes tearing up “mommy is mean. Scary and mommy pushed me” in the end the Sorceresses didn’t have to act anymore as the fear and terror she felt made her start sobbing.

Lunas heart broke realizing how scared her little girl had to be to run off like that. She thought it was not that bad but apparently Mel was deathly afraid of bodies of water. She wanted to pick up her little girl and tell her everything would be alright but she couldn’t. She was the reason her girl was sad and not even because she had seen it coming but because she had not paid any attention to her Baby’s needs.

Luna felt awful about her ineptness but was at a loss for words as Mell cried herself even deeper into her sadness. Ima nudged her with made Luna finally snap out of her thoughts and open up her arms “do you want a hug honey? Mommy won’t make you go into the water anymore if you don’t want to” she said and Mel nodded as she waddled into her embrace to hug her. Luna picked up the little and let her rest on her arm realizing the little was not only wet but also messy she brought her to the changing supply near the towel that belonged to them.

She put her sobbing girl down and coed at her “don’t worry honey mommy will make you all clean and then we do what you want okay?” She tickled the girl a bit to get that bright laughter out of her and make sure she emptied her bladder completely and began changing the swim diaper. These diapers really didn’t do a good job of holding the mess as normal diapers did, she would have to buy higher quality ones for the next time if there was a next time. Mel let her change the diaper but couldn’t stop sobbing and whimpering the whole time. Halfway through the change Luna cleaned her hand and just pushed a pacifier in her mouth. Mel was about to spit it out but Luna held one finger on it for a second till she started nursing it. Mel felt herself actually relaxing from her pacifier and calmed down significantly. At the end of the change, she was still sobbing once a while with red eyes and tear-soaked face. Luna getting rid of the diaper in a plastic bag and closing that one off cleaned her hands and then used a wipe to clean off Mels face and made her blow her nose out. “good girl you did good bye blowing your nose I’m proud of you honey. So, what do you want to do the rest of the day?” she asked and wondered if Mel knew what kind of rare occurrence it was for a little to decide the daily activity.She was prepared to leave and go somwhere else. Even if she wantet to go home or the park luna would do it to honor her promise. To her surprise however Mel didn’t take out her pacifier or stood up. She watched her little crawl into her Lap and lean back against her and then demand “hug”. Luna was more the happy just to snuggle with her little girl and watch her brother and Ima play with lizzy. Both of them spent the rest of the pool day with each other people watching.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 16.02.2021)

Amellia came to in the car and yawned loudly with made her pacifier fall out of her mouth and dangle on the clip. Looking around in the car she realized that nether of the other big were in the car. She could not see who it was that did the driving and became worried. Did someone just pick her up or something while she was sleeping. She also was irritated by just being carried around and waking up in random places. Even though she understood that the days here are longer and she did feel sleepy often it was not like she couldn’t just use magic to stay awake longer after all she did fight for a solid week at times. Trying to fight these dam restraints to see the person in front of her Mel finally got a good look at the Man sitting at the wheel and froze. The Archdemon turned around and smiled with his pointed teeth’s as his red eyes started glowing “did you think you can escape me?” he said while laughing maniacally.

Mel shot up from her sleep trembling and sweating in fear. Seeing her surrounding made her calm down a tiny amount since she was sitting in her Nursery. Amellia took a deep breath and tried to fall back asleep but couldn’t. She was scared but also her wet and clammy diaper did not make it easy for her to relax. Deciding she needed to do something about this demon problem she started going through all the formulas she had in her mind about demons.

This did distract her long enough for her to feel her body cramp up in the now familiar pain as her bowels emptied itself out. She decided it really would not be a good idea to lay back down so even though it was still night outside, judging from the absents of light coming through her blinders, she whimpered softly trying not do scream out for someone to come after all she was not that rude. The mess sticking to her body and private parts made her squirm with made it even worse since some of the mess slid into her parts.  At this moment the door opened and Luna walked in “what’s wrong honey?” she asked but did not need an answer as the smell hit her.

Mel just did the universal “pick me up” arm gesture and Luna obliged. Starting the diaper change Mel asked “where you awake?”. This was too much of a coincidence for Luna to just magically wake up and check on her. Luna laughed “no honey I heard you whimpering trough the monitor.

“she said and pointed with her chin towards a device that Mel had never seen in her room. “uncle mike installed it today for you. We should say thank you tomorrow okay?” Luna said in her sing sang voice as she finished up the diaper change and disposed the diaper as well as half a pack of wipes in the pail. She picked up her little girl to put back to bed but Mel did not let go of her shirt. “what’s wrong honey?”

Luna asked “are you hungry? Shall mommy make you something to eat?” Mel shook her Head No and Luna sat down on the rocking chair with the little in her arms. Stroking the girls back she started rocking back and forth while Mel just snuggled up against Luna. “you know I know something that might help you fall back asleep” Luna said after a couple of Minutes of Mel not falling back asleep and starting to fuss. Looking up Amellia asked “what?” and to her horror Luna just slid her nightgown up and popped a mound of flesh I front of her face. “come on honey I promise it will help.” She said only to get a “I don’t believe you” from Mel.

okay how about this. If you drink a bit and its bad AND you don’t fall back asleep mommy promises to never ever make you eat those nasty baby mush from the day care ever again.”
Amellia shuddered thinking back to the mush in the daycare what kind of taste blind moron made those items they tasted horrible but she had eaten them after seeing what happened to a little that dared to throw a tantrum. Spankings seemed to be common for all littles except for herself. The worst she got was a timeout maybe because of Lunas decisions to not spank her.  come on Honey mommy is getting cold” Luna said and Mel relented and put the nipple of the Woman in her mouth and sucked once. Immediately her mouth was full of her milk and instead of retching and throwing up as she expected Mel began nursing greedily. She started zoning out as bliss washed over her not even realizing her bladder and bowel control leaving her. Once she finished the first boob Luna gingerly squeezed her mouth to break the suction of her mouth and Mell immediately became fussy. Why was she stopped from drinking it was so good and she wanted it?

She felt some pats on her back and after belching she was put in front of the second mount of flesh and immediately latched on drinking greedily. Halfway trough nursing the second boob she fell asleep. Luna smiled at her little girl falling asleep as she finished off the second boob. She sighed in relieve as the pressure finally was relieved. She had started lactating only eight hours after Mel woke up and had been pumping the entire time. Not wanting to force her little girl at all she did not breach the subject of nursing and had even given up the hope. However, seeing her frightened and cuddly right now had destroyed al off her self-control and she blurted it out before she could stop herself. She had expected for the little to throw a tantrum but she had latched and Luna still was on cloud nine. It felt wonderful to nurse her baby and it made her little girl happy and contend with made her happy and contend. Changing her little girls now messy diaper Luna smiled to herself as she finished up cleaning the girl and lotioning her bottom. She put the girl back into her crib and put the blanket over her as she walked out the room to go back to bed.

Amellia woke up with a wet diaper and was shocked.  She never wet the bed she always released it once she woke up now however the diaper was soaked. She was however not bothered bye it since she just felt bliss. Thinking back at the nursing she smiled and then her eyes opened in shock. She sat up and immediately cast her senses inwards to her Mana storage. “it GREW” she yelled surprised. In front of her mind’s eye, she could see her mana core with was set by birth and could see the storage grew bye at LEAST 0,05%.

There was nothing in this world that could make a mana core grow and she was sure it was not like this yesterday and then it hit her “the milk must have that effect” and she grinned. This was fantastic news if she just could get more of that milk from Luna and grow her storage steadily, she could maybe be as strong as a Archdemon. Demons only had the benefit of a naturally stronger mana core and great destructive powers however the destructive prowess Amellia wielded was by no means weaker only her mana capacity hindered her from being as strong or stronger than demons. Now however she had a out. Amellia giggled knowing at least five hundred magicians that would kill for even one ounce of this milk but Amellia wasn’t going to share this was all hers.  The door opened and her magic theory destroying mommy walked in “what’s going on so early honey?” she asked seeing the girl giggle and her heart melted as she picked the girl up. Having regained her fighting spirit Amellia just hugged this treasure trove of common-sense deifying woman. Luna just happy her little girl was happy snuggled on her till she felt the girl’s diaper and said “well miss pee pee pants lets get you changed”. Amellia froze realizing one of the prices this milk brought but she then considered the benefits and threw out all hesitation.  Once the change was done Amellia did the pick-up gesture and Luna picked her up. Walking down the stairs to the kitchen she looked at her mother who as always was awake before her and was making breakfast. Sitting down with the little on her lap she smiled at her mother who asked “what got you so happy honey? oh I see”. Amellia didn’t wait at all once they sat down and used her hands to just pull down the nightgown that Luna wore and went for the first mound of wish milk granting goodness. Lua shocked bye the abrupt movement increased her grip on the girl to make sure she didn’t fall down but then let her nurse.

if I had known she would want more and act this way I would have done this the second she woke up” Luna said as Sarah smiled remembering Luna as a baby and said “well she is nursing as greedily as you”. Both women talked for awhile till Mel became fussy since the boob was empty and Luna picked up the fussy girl and burped her. Putting her down for the second one the kitchen got quiet again. This was when Miranda and Lissa walked inside seeing the little nursing Miranda smiled while Lissa asked “wait since when are you nursing her?”.

since yesterday honey” luna answered only to get a “did you force her mom?”  as a retort and a harsh look from her daughter.

nope she latched bye herself yesterday and today she couldn’t wait to get her mommys milk isn’t that right honey?” she cooed only to get a annoyed whimper from being disturbed. She smiled and continued to pat the girls bottom rhythmically while her mother and daughter got the table ready.

“I don’t think she will eat anything after that” Sarah said putting the high chair on the table as Lissa started bringing out silver ware.  Amellia felt blissfull and did not hear anything being said around her till the milk stopped coming. She unconsciously started fussing but she also was full and gassy. She got burped again and then yawned as she was put into the high chair where the bigs started talking about today’s plans with Mel ignored. Sitting in the highchair strapped in securely she just enjoyed this moment of bliss.

• Like 4
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 18.02.2021)
10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Interesting, well, hopefully she will keep her mind. It is often the case that the milk of Amazons has a regressive quality.

Whats the worst that can happen kf a nuclear bomb throws a tantrum???  But yes that is a possibility for humans of our dimension but who knows how it will work at humans with magic? One aspect already got revealed but thats not the only boon....or bane of the amazon breastmilk.

heres the newest chapter. This chapter shows us more of Miranda. I hope you like her.

Luna looked at Mel as she said “so we maybe should get more things to wear for her. Maybe some dresses and a new pacifier oh and diapers were running out”. Sarah smiled knowing exactly what was happening to her daughter. The maternal instincts of the Amazonians ran rampant in Luna after breastfeeding her daughter and even Mike seemed to shrink slightly back seeing the look in his sister’s eyes. He was pretty sure she would attack him if he tried to do anything to Mel not that he wanted to. “Mom you still have to drive me and Mandy to the competition today” Lissa said and Luna answered “ yes yes we have to that as well. How about we go drop you both off and then drive to little this and little that?” Sarah just said “calm down honey what size is your tiny one?”

oh yes Mel is around four months or little size 1” she said and Amellia looked up “I’m what?” she asked shocked. The size of a four-month-old baby? No wonder these bigs went crazy around her. She herself would probably melt around a baby so young and she did not care about children that much. Sarah said “okay we can go buy some stuff for her while Mike drives Lissa and Mandy over and drops them off. Marcus you are with me and Lulu since our car is bigger and carry more stuff.”. Amellia dreaded this day how would she survive if two Amazonian dressed her like a doll. She did not like throwing tantrums but maybe she should stress her boundaries a bit. She did however remember something at this moment. Yes, her grandma never talked about Miranda why was that? Miranda looked up “I will stay home since I will have to do some coding today” and everyone just nodded. Amellia decided staying with Miranda was the easiest solution today and stretched her arms out towards her new aunty Miranda who stood up. She froze and looked at her “oh yes hi Mel” she said and walked past her. Mel was shocked for a second aren’t all Bigs supposed to be little crazy? Why did that woman just ignore her and walk off? Well maybe she had to just increase her own adorableness as a weapon. She whimpered “aunty Randa” with her best impression of a cutesy voice she could muster.

She saw the Big freeze and then under the gaze of everyone pick Mel up and walk into her room and closing the door. “well seems like we have a babysitter Lulu” said Sarah laughing. Miranda put Amellia on the bed and took a chair to sit across her “what are you doing? You’re not regressed but why do you just go along with this? Is it not degrading don’t you have self-respect?” she asked shocking Amellia bye that extremely mature question.

Amellia looked up and said “it’s not like I can change it is it ? I can’t fight them…I mean I could but I can’t fight all of you. Also, Luna saved my live and this is my way of repaying her is it wrong? I’m sorry if I made a mistake or something wrong but this places technology is so far ahead of my world its…. kind of intimidating and im not sure if i could even survive alone.”

so you are okay with all this? Diapers, shitting yourself and playing the baby?” Miranda asked not understanding this woman in front of her.

I mean even if I go back it would start a massacre since I’m the enemy of a lot of powerful people” Amellia said “I left that behind me tough since I have now someone who really loves me. She wouldn’t abandon me…..right ?” Amellia said while getting quieter towards the end while tears starter forming in her eyes.

Miranda felt a ping in her heart and took a deep breath “no she would rather slit her throat then do that. That is how Bigs are towards littles. Even I can only stop my hormones so long before I buckle in. So, tell me about your live and I help you adapt a bit better?” she asked the little in front of her.

Three Hours later Miranda looked shocked at Amellia and the glowing orbs of elements over her body “magic is REAL?” she said for the twentieth time in a row. “this…. this is SENSATIONAL you …you could change the world with that knowledge and there are so many possibility’s…. Mel you can’t tell anyone about this okay? This is our little secret. Scientist would start experimenting on you for this knowledge 

Amellia only nodded she thought the same after finding out that magic did not exist in this world and said “okay our secret …..uhm I’m wet” she said slightly blushing towards the end while she was confused when had she gone ?. It was different with Miranda who treated her like an adult she felt a bit embarrassed about the diaper thing now.  Miranda picked her up “no reason to blush Honey littles just can’t control themselves I only asked cause the majority of littles fight diapers or anything like that. Come let’s get you changed. Also, you’re not only Wet but also poopie.” She said to Amelia’s shock.

Amellia laid down on the changing table and after talking with Miranda she actually paid attention to the procedure. Miranda opened her diaper and started wiping her private parts and her bottom while Mel shivered. “cold” she complained and Miranda looked up “be a good girl now and I send your mommy a text to get a wipe warmer okay honey?”

Mel nodded and laid her head back down. The pajamas she wore laid on the ground since Miranda just had her sitting naked during this change. “why undress me completely?” she asked as Miranda started creaming her private parts with made Mel squirm a bit since this was the first time, she did actually pay attention.

I want you to get SOME exercise in today so I thought we could go to the park what do you say? We can play a bit there and I can dress you in a summer dress with would make you adorable.”

so I’m just a little doll to you too?” Amellia asked sarcastically with got her only a “well if I have to change poopy diapers you should let me have some fun too

Amellia felt her eyes tear up “im sowwy” she whimpered while her thumb found its way into her mouth. Miranda looked at her “mel is everything okay you’re acting a bit weird with worries me” only to get a sobbing in return. “sowwy am not bad girl” the girl got to say between the sobs. Miranda closed the new diaper and wiped her hands after getting rid of the dirty diaper in the pile.  Miranda took the girl up who was the perfect picture of an innocent baby that thought it was in trouble. Her brows furrowed she watched the girl’s reaction. Mell continued to whimper as tears started flowing even faster and her thumb sucking got even worse. She wanted to continue observing but at this point her hormones got the better of her and she hugged the silver haired little and hugged her and gave her a kiss “you’re not in trouble muffin you did nothing wrong you’re a good girl.” She said with seemed to calm Mel down. “pwommish” the little asked around her thumb and Miranda smiled “promise honey come let’s get you dressed oh what’s that” as she gave Mel a raspberry on her exposed tummy with made the girl start laughing uncontrollably.  After tickling the girl and getting her to laugh both Woman suddenly stopped it and looked at each other. “what was that?” asked Mel sitting up still naked and shivering. “I don’t know but it seemed to me you temporarily regressed do you have any idea why?”.

probably the breast milk it’s the only thing that changed recently . I really don’t want to NOT drink it tough…its so good.” Said Amellia while hiding the true reason while she looked up at Miranda who took out a diaper cover and a yellow summer dress for her.

Putting it on the girl she started braiding the long silver hair into two long pigtails as she said “I think we should cut your hair a bit. Its way to long.” “I’m not letting anyone with a knife near me “Amellia shot the idea down.

Miranda said they use scissors don’t worry and one of us will be near you and make sure that you are safe. “while wondering why this little who seemed so strong had such childish fears. After all it was only a haircut, she did not understand her fairs at all. Amellia looked up towards her “don’t belittle me. You are the only one I actually don’t want to do that “she said and Miranda chuckled “you say that after having me wipe your poppie bottom?” Seeing the little blush bright red Miranda took a picture of her in her cute yellow dress and send it to Luna immediately getting a heart emoticon back.

She wrote a fast message about the wipe warmer and got affirmation they would get one. Amellia said “touché. Thank you again for giving me the rundown of how to act and all to at least get some things I want.”

well, you would have learned it anyway and it won’t work if you don’t behave anyway. “Miranda said and picked the girl up to get her shoes put on. “So, I should use baby talk around the other bigs even Lu…mommy?” she asked and got a nod from Miranda. “but I already called her mommy it was the only thing she listens to…..and no one ever told me to do that.”

Miranda changed course and went into her room and took out a small rod like item and started moving it up and down Amellia. She plugged it into a Laptop and started typing. “as I thought. You have some Nanites in you. Apparently when you were treated, they also coded something else into your nanites. Let’s see. Hmm body hair removal with we already knew I tough however they did it with a shampoo or so. Curbing your sexual drive to zero. Aha here it is slight regression and emotional dependency increase towards bigs. Wow that’s kind of messed up I can try to disable that function if you want.”

Amellia just nodded she did not like it if people used her emotionally or anything but while Miranda worked, she wondered if she would stop feeling this way for Luna and said “stop…. don’t…. I like it I want to still feel this way even if I’m a bit babyish it’s okay. Can you however change something else?” Amellia did not really care about the sex drive thing after all she was still a virgin. Magicians only could have Sex if they temporarily sealed all their magic and no one would do that willingly with just anyone. She herself just never found anyone she trusted that much and she was not alone in that aspect some Wizards stayed virgins their whole life long. It was just common sense at her old world since a magician strong enough would devastate his surrounding if he lost control of his Magic power with was guaranteed while having sex.

Miranda looked at her “what do you want changed?”

can you make it so…I don’t feel it if I have to go? Due to my injuries my body always hurt if I have to use the bathroom and it is extremely unpleasant.” She said while Miranda frowned. Working on her computer she said “no not an injurie…. it’s a setting as punishment if you hold it. Who just puts stuff like that into a little? I will have to talk your mommy about this. This is NOT law confirm. I will disable this setting as well. Hmm do you want another eye color or something else?”

no, I like my green eyes but can you make me maybe look a bit cuter?” she asked and Miranda said “nope you’re already too cute. People would love to kidnap you. So, you still want the incontinence?”

Amellia thought about it “yes, it is only a distraction can you also make it so I don’t bother me as much anymore? Not complete unbothered but not grossed out to death?” Miranda nodded and started working on it immediately.  hmm here is a setting for how agile you want to be I won’t change any of those okay?” she asked only getting a nod from Mel. “oh, breast milk dependency and its off.” Miranda said “you can have it but I don’t want you to be an addict. Also the regression on consumption from Breastmilk I’m disabling that as well. Seems we found you the reason for little Mels tears.”

Amellia marbled at all the changes that could be made to her own body trough these nanite thingy’s no wonder she never realized she was changed. Miranda re activated the nanites who immediately went to work. Amellia felt her body tingle all over and started giggling. Immediately Miranda grabbed her not to fall of the table she was sitting on. Miranda picked her up after twenty minutes of furious giggles and a soaked diaper and changed her. “well off to the park it’s time for you to learn how to play with other.” She said and Mel said “why?”. “because it’s your job to be happy.” Miranda answered in a matter of fact while putting the shoes on Mels feet. “why?” asked Mel again “cause you being happy makes Luna happy and is that not what you want ?” was the answer she got. Well that was logical Amellia guessed even though she did not really understand the connection there.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Practical and dangerous that you can access the nanites there later. I'm really curious how it will continue.

To be fair. Not every joe can do that. Miranda is ... well shes spezial in her own way. Youl find out why later cant spoil everything ?

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

I wonder how she feels about not having a sex drive? Most people would've said something about at that point.

Uff... seems like i forgot to mention that in this chapter. Once im home il add her reaction to that. I was awakw 29 hours while writing this chapter. Rereading it i seem some more stuff i want to add. I will edit the current chapter and post another one today.

8 hours ago, Yas9119 said:

Uff... seems like i forgot to mention that in this chapter. Once im home il add her reaction to that. I was awakw 29 hours while writing this chapter. Rereading it i seem some more stuff i want to add. I will edit the current chapter and post another one today.

Wow, I’ve been there. Just take care of yourself please. 

I don’t want anything to happen to you, sleep is a must for one’s mental health 

Please be careful with the lack of sleep. It can get dangerous quickly.

Another beautiful chapter, Mel seems to be adjusting a bit better now that she has a purpose and reasons to stay.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Wow, I’ve been there. Just take care of yourself please. 

I don’t want anything to happen to you, sleep is a must for one’s mental health 

50 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Please be careful with the lack of sleep. It can get dangerous quickly.

Another beautiful chapter, Mel seems to be adjusting a bit better now that she has a purpose and reasons to stay.

Thank you both for your kind words. I already have a 12 hour powernap planned for monday ?. Its just the weekends that get hektic. But here is a small spoiler for next chapter: We get to find out Mirandas occupation and Amokrat makes trouble the Legal way. No more hint tough ?

Miranda put Amellia on her feet’s and said “okay wait here while I get everything ready okay honey?” and went up the stairs to the nursey and returned swiftly with a purple giant bag slung on her shoulder. Amellia scowled at that color but did not say anything since the bag was not her. “well, we have your diaper bag” said Miranda and immediately Amellia said “I don’t want it
what do you mean? What if you have an accident outside and we don’t have diapers we have to take it”

nu uh” said Amellia and crossed her arms and just let herself plop on her bottom a strategy Miranda had explained to her. Miranda sighed and looked at the little who used her advice against her and said “why not?”

purple is ugly” Amellia said and pointed at the bag. Miranda chuckled “honey I’m the one wearing it not you is that not fine?” with made sense but Amellia said” then its YOUR diaper bag I don’t want anything purple. While we’re at it why not burn those purple dresses upstairs?” Miranda shuddered seeing the dangerous glow in Mels eyes and said “nonsense now be a good girl and stand up. Come on” Taking Mels hand she helped her to stand up and Mel giggled she had won since the bag was not hers anymore. Miranda just shook her head smiling that this little technicality could make Mel so happy. Taking the stroller from the garage the Woman took the littles hand and said “just tell me once you get tired okay?” and with the littles Nod they started walking. Miranda was surprised to see Amellia actually keep up for a good twenty minutes and looked down at her. For every step she took Mel took four and still seemed fine with it however at some point she felt her arm get heavier.  Looking at the little she saw a girl with her arms up “uppy” she said and Miranda shook her heads in astonishment. She sounded like a real regressed little how good could this woman act? However, remembering the story, she told her she had a hard time associating the powerful mage with this little who wanted to be carried. She picked the girl up and said “its still a bit far honey be a good girl and sit in your stroller like a big girl" Putting the girl in her stroller Miranda cooed about how big a girl she was and a Woman walking past with a stroller and a struggling little asked „how did you get your little girl to behave so good??” with Miranda answered “oh I just explained it to her and she listened. Isn’t that right honey?”

Amellia gave her a big smile and said “yesh Aunty Randa” and looked at the little who looked at her and whispered “if you don’t throw tantrums from time to time, they get too overbearing” while still struggling. Amellia nodded just and while the bigs talked she tugged on Mirandas shirt. Once she had her attention Amellia said “aunty tshirshty. “and looked at her with big eyes. Miranda immediately grabbed into the diaper bag and took out a bottle and handed it to her. Mel almost squealed in delight finding it full of nectar. She immediately began nursing it and the woman next to Miranda just awed looking at her. “I better get this naughty boy home and into bed” the woman said smiling while she started walking off with the still struggling little in the stroller who star1ted screaming.  Miranda pushed the stroller down the street and Amellia yawned while sitting in the stroller. It had been a eventfully day and she was tired. She had been with Aunty Randa for at least five hours and felt tired. However, she couldn’t feel asleep and tried to find the most comfortable position in the stroller. Seeing the girl fuss Miranda stopped “what’s wrong honey?” she asked only to be greeted with a big yawn.

oh, my someone’s tired. You did not have your Nap, today right? How about you sleep a bit till we get to the park?” miranda said smiling but Mel started fussing even more. “uppy” she said stretching her arms out.

Honey Aunty has to push the stroller try to sleep okay?” Miranda said only to see the entire waterworks to start flooding in.  Amellia started crying as it was expected of her and Miranda was shocked if she did not know it better, she would think this girl was regressed. Mel however did not really act at this moment anymore. She had started acting before but now she just let herself go in the role. It was freeing to just unload her emotions on others and be able to get help. Miranda unbuckled her and took her up while soothing her “its fine honey aunty is here shh shh its okay”

The rhythmic pats on her behind and the strong but soft arms around her made Amellia slowly calm down and then fall into a deep slumber while sucking on the next best thing with was in this case Mirandas right boob. The woman just watched in shock the girl latch onto her trough her blouse. Immediately she felt the Milk being generated in her body.

well, there goes my hope of not lactating but you shattered it miss potty pants” she said slightly angry but mostly touched to be so loved bye Mel. Miranda found a place to sit and parked the stroller to its side and exposed her left chest to let Mel nurse. Amellia opened her eyes “hmmm? Is that okay?” she asked still sleepy.

well, if you want to obviously, I wont force you….” Started Miranda and then shivered as Mel immediately latched on. She patted the behind of the girl rhythmically while supporting her spine whit her arms and holding her head up with her biceps. Mel already disappeared in dream land at this point. She absentmindedly nursed from her Aunty and then fell into a deep sleep. Miranda sighed and covered her breasts while putting the girl in the stroller. Meanwhile she answered a text not knowing that she was watched.

Mikalriot stood a couple of dozen feet away and watched the girl while stroking his chin. She doesn’t show any signs of Demonic influence or corruption. He took another step forward and immediately backet off as an invisible magic scythe slashed trough the air right where his neck was just a second ago. Cold sweat started forming on his body as he felt the magic sense of the Magician fixated on him and her magical energy reverberated in the air. He clicked his tongue and backet off. Mikalriot never expected that girl to be so attentive and so strong.

He almost lost his husk there to a sneak attack from this girl. How ruthless of her. She would make an excellent Master if she was a demon, he had to acknowledge that fact. He took out a phone and called the only saved number and shuddered as he heard the cold voice of his current master. “what?” asked the archdemon “well she is not possessed or corrupted and almost took my head off once I stepped into fifty feet of her.”

He reported and heard a laughter of joy on the other side with made him even more nervous. “perfect as expected of my Avatar you can return know I will take care of the rest. You did decent.” And the call was cut off. Mikalriot was nervous about what would happen. Every Demon learned early that the worst mood an arch demon could be in was joy. Deciding to just forgot his problems he started walking towards the red-light district.

Amokrat grinned and put his phone down and leaned back “resisting huh? That makes the hunt even more fun. Let me first shatter your loving family” h cackled.  Taking up his phone he dialed a number after a quick web search. The phone rang a couple of times and someone picked up and he said  Doktor Williams i have a mission for you. Remeber the little you treatet? the one from Luna my ex wife. Yes that one. Make a call to LPS and tell them you suspect Luna from abusing her. Dont ask question and do it."

• Like 1

I read the first chapters. I really like the fantasy, and am waiting to see when the AB stuff will come in. I am a bit confused- how old are the characters? The impression I got was they were all actual adults though i wanted to make sure and haven't gotten to where its clarified.

Anyway, one thing I wanted to say, you could benefit from breaking paragraphs up more. You often have multiple dialouges in one paragraph, which shouldn't happen, and its easier to read if it isn't one big block.

12 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I read the first chapters. I really like the fantasy, and am waiting to see when the AB stuff will come in. I am a bit confused- how old are the characters? The impression I got was they were all actual adults though i wanted to make sure and haven't gotten to where its clarified.

Anyway, one thing I wanted to say, you could benefit from breaking paragraphs up more. You often have multiple dialouges in one paragraph, which shouldn't happen, and its easier to read if it isn't one big block.

8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Luna is a lawyer/prosecutor/judge I'm not quite sure, and the little one is an incredibly powerful one in magic. I am already looking forward to the visit of the LPS.

Well Melissa and Mandy are around 16 years old with still makes them bigger then Amellia. Luna gave birth to Lissa when she was 22 so she herself is 37. mike is 36 while Miranda is 32. Sarah is in her 50-60 the same goes for Marcus. Amellia was in the forest from age 4-9 then a skip and at the behining of this story she was 19.

Yes Luna is a Judge and we dont knowany of the jobs from the other ones yet.

I my self am not sure if i ever put Numbers to the characters in any of the chapters. Hmm i should reread it.

Edit: rereading it i only ever told you Melissas age. Huh well everyone else is a adult tough.  For Littles its harder to KNOW witought asking due to the (cosmetic)  modifications done on them with Amellia did not go trough....yet.

13 hours ago, ABAlex said:

I have editet the chapters on the first page. Page 2-4 have to wait till later. But yes the earlier chapters are kinda blocky i thinki did it a bit beter in th later ones tough. At least im hoping i did.

I will however post the next chapter today one im home so in like approximatly: 10 hrs with in germany is like 1-2 am... i dont know what it like in the other places. But yes im operation on german time XD

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Yas9119 said:

Well Melissa and Mandy are around 16 years old with still makes them bigger then Amellia. Luna gave birth to Lissa when she was 22 so she herself is 37. mike is 36 while Miranda is 32. Sarah is in her 50-60 the same goes for Marcus. Amellia was in the forest from age 4-9 then a skip and at the behining of this story she was 19.

Yes Luna is a Judge and we dont knowany of the jobs from the other ones yet.

I my self am not sure if i ever put Numbers to the characters in any of the chapters. Hmm i should reread it.

Edit: rereading it i only ever told you Melissas age. Huh well everyone else is a adult tough.  For Littles its harder to KNOW witought asking due to the (cosmetic)  modifications done on them with Amellia did not go trough....yet.

I really meant with my comment that I'm curious with whom the LPS has more problems - a lawyer who knows what she's doing or a mage who could probably turn them into Littles herself if she wanted to. Quasi what the demon does is totally pointless. So in theory in practice the authors do what they want anyway so you don't know what will come.

54 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I really meant with my comment that I'm curious with whom the LPS has more problems - a lawyer who knows what she's doing or a mage who could probably turn them into Littles herself if she wanted to. Quasi what the demon does is totally pointless. So in theory in practice the authors do what they want anyway so you don't know what will come.

True  Luna is knowledgeable about the law  and Amellia COULD do that even tough it would take some time. However LPS has a rather special standing in the law. They have the right to take away littles even from the President if it is necessary ( not that a political figure would let his reputation be stained bye abusing its littles). Also Amellia COULD do it but that would probably bring more trouble with it.

1 hour ago, Yas9119 said:

True  Luna is knowledgeable about the law  and Amellia COULD do that even tough it would take some time. However LPS has a rather special standing in the law. They have the right to take away littles even from the President if it is necessary ( not that a political figure would let his reputation be stained bye abusing its littles). Also Amellia COULD do it but that would probably bring more trouble with it.

Then just a simple spell that ensures that the LPS has nothing to complain about and never has to come again. I think you know what I mean.

Amellia opened her Eyes in the stroller and yawned. She had an amazing nap and looked up just to see Miranda reading a book while sitting on a bench. Seeing her stirring the Woman looked down and said “oh good morning sweetgums how did you sleep?” Amellia just groaned “can I sleep more?” she asked only to get a chuckle from Miranda.

not a morning person huh?” she asked while unbuckling her as Amellia felt her diaper getting wet wit starteld her . She had almost forgotten that she had willingly given up her continence but it did not bother her as much as she thought it would.  This world technology was amazing. Miranda seeing her expression put her hands on her diaper and said “well you are definitely wet but this diaper will hold a bit more.” Miranda out the little on the ground and said “well so you want to go play?” while pointing at the playground.

Amellia looked over and frowned as she saw the littles and other children screaming and running around. She expected to be annoyed bye the noise but she did not feel that way. Looking at Miranda she asked “why am I not annoyed at the noise?”

well, that is a little present from aunty” Miranda said smiling as Amellia just shrugged. If she had to be less annoyed even better maybe she could even enjoy this experience then. Amellia turned around and started waddling towards the playground while looking around to what to do. She still was not sure what constituted as playing but decided to just try it this time. She walked over to a group of littles. One of the looked up to her “do you understand what I’m saying?” he asked her.

uhm yes I do... wait you are not like the other littles who act like babies.” Amellia asked shocked. She had seen the other little before but thought that was rare.

The Man laughed “my name is Jake this is Sarah and Lukas. We are all unrepressed littles. Nice meeting you”

Sarah and Lukas looked up at Amellia and nodded. Amellia sat down and said “my name is Amellia B…Kussan…apparently. So, what is it that you guys do all day?”

The group of four littles while playing in the sand and building castles or just digging holes started to have their own conversation. Amellia was shocked to find out that only around twenty percent of little got actually regressed and most just went with it because it was easier and made them happy.  Amellia frowned thinking to Sindy and Elizabeth as well as Amy. How high where the chances she ended up with three regressed who also coincidently went to the same daycare? At least Elizabeth formerly went to the Sunny Smile Daycare.

Time flew bye as Amellia found out that Luke actually was a writer for little book and even the book in her nursery that she once read was from him. Sarah was an interior designer at least she helped her Mommy with that job whenever she felt like it. While Jake was an actor for Little commercials. Looking at the blue eye’s blonde boy with his perfect smile she could imagine that his face would sell good. However, once it came to Amelia’s turn, she wanted to answer but froze as she remembered that she was not supposed to say what she was so she just avoided “I’m well new here and not really have a job”.

A fashionable woman with dark red hair walked over and just popped Sarah’s skirt up and pulled back her Diaper and said “honey your poppy didn’t we talk about you coming to mommy when you made a messy?”

Sarah looked up and said “mommy just five more minutes?” only to get picked up.

“no miss potty pants we don’t want you to get a rash right? No mommy doesn’t want her little girl to get a rash “the women cooed and walked off with the Brown-haired little woman. At this point Luke sighed “well this ends our little playdate” he says and pointed to the other Bigs walking over to check the littles. Amellia only know realized that she herself was sitting in her own waste. Unbelievable she was so engrossed in the conversation and playing she didn’t realize she had messed herself.

eeew “she whined as Luke and Jake only snickered.

don’t worry you will get used to it. Its always gross but like us you do not really remember going do you?” Luke asked with a kind smile while he stood up and offered her his hand.

“No not really.” She said as he helped her up.

now look how most of them do it and that’s the best way to do it. Since most Amazons don’t like it if littles seem too smart. Except of course those that adopt us…they just imprint on us like normal parents. It is not really explained but it is normal so don’t worry too much. After all, as a little that is the biggest boon you have. You don’t have to worry at all. There goes Jake

Amellia watched as Jake walked to a Woman and said “mommy messy” and whined a bit just to have the woman pick him up and squeeze him “oh honey don’t worry let’s get you changed and make you a clean happy baby” she cooed at him in this babying tone and he giggled as they walked off. Amellia turned to Lukas and he just shrugged “that’s how it works come on we don’t want to get a rash. I’m feeling itchy already” he said while walking to another Amazonian woman. Amellia just giggled to herself

Who would have thought that she would have this situation happen to her? Being in diapers and messing herself while talking with three other adults who did the same thing and not even realizing it. This world seemed bizarre but she just waddled to Miranda who as she came nearer smiled at her. “did you have fun honey?” she asked as the smell hit her “oof someone’s poppy.”

aunty messy” Amellia said and held her arms out in the pick me up position and Miranda smiled and picked her up. Both of them went to the changing tables with at this point had been empty and Miranda put her on the table and strapped her down while she began taking care of the mess. Amellia whined “cold” as Miranda started wiping her bottom.

sorry honey but I don’t have a portable wipe warmer so you have to get through this.” While she tickled the little with made her laugh and squeal a bit. Amellia felt herself wet again while Miranda tickled her and then finished the change. Amelia stood up and looked at the wet spot on Mirandas blouse and started giggling out loud.

well well well someone seems to like peeing on her aunty” Miranda said with a fake angry tone with made Amellia look up with big eyes. “sowwy aunty” she said wile still giggling and waved her hand and Miranda looked in shock as the stain disappeared. Immediately she grabbed Amellia and said “do NOT do that again” with now worry and anger in her voice wit lead Amellia to tear up.

I wanted to help” she said but Miranda shook her head “we talked about it never do it again

Amellia nodded while her thumb found its way into her mouth again as she started sucking it sadly. Miranda sighed and pulled the diaper cover up and picked the sad little up. She pulled Amellia thumb out her mouth with made the little tear up till Miranda plopped a pacifier into her mouth.

Once she was situated in the stroller Mirandas phone started ringing.  Picking it up she said “hello? yes yes I’m on my way Luna. Yes, we went to the park why? Oh. Okay I am on my way with her.” She said and ended the call. She stopped the stroller and kneeled in front of Amellia. “honey the LPS is at home. Do you know what that is?” she asked.

Amellia shook her head and she explained “the LPS is the little protection Service. They make sure that littles aren’t abused or mistreated. Once we are at home, they will want to talk with you alone and you just have to be honest okay? Do not try to lie cause that might make them think we are abusing you and they will take you away from Luna

Even tough Miranda stated it in a neutral tone it made Amellia scared to be taken away and she started sobbing in fear. She did not want to leave Luna and especially not somewhere where she did not know what would happen. The tough alone made her want to cry and Miranda immediately said “don’t worry honey it’s going to be fine. Come on let’s get you to mommy okay?”

Amellia nodded as Miranda walked fast paced towards the house. The magician missed Luna and wanted to be home already and tough about using a teleportation spell but remembered Mirandas rage from before and flinched in fear.  

The travel to the house was shorter than she tough but longer than she wanted. Once they got near the house she started struggling and Miranda sighed as she unbuckled the girl in the garage just to have the girl rush through the open door. Amellia rushed rough the door and almost ran into a stranger who she had never seen however using a slight bit of Body enchantment she dodged to the side and ran past the woman to Luna who was sitting in one of the kitchen chairs. Amellia spread out her arms and yelled loudly “mommy” and hugged Lunas legs. Hugging the woman, she felt Luna ruffle her head and smiled happy as she was surrounded bye the smell of tulips however, she did not get picked up and looked confused up. Luna smiled warmly at her and Amellia stopped hugging her and reach with her arms towards her “mommy uppy” she said and lunas smile widened even more as she picked up her little girl and squeezed her a bit.

The stranger watched hem both and started writing something down and said “hello Mel I’m Ms Jameson can we have a talk together in your room? Well just talk about your mommy and be right back okay honey?”

Mel looked to Miranda who nodded and nodded herself. The woman wet to pick her up as Lunas cold voice said “I want another adult to be with you two

Ms Kussan I understand your concerns as a mother but…”

no BUTS according to little Law paragraph 78 and I quote: All LPS service visits have to be in company of an adult that the parent trust and accept as there representative. “

Do you wish to call your attorney?”

I AM my attorney Ms Jameson I want my sister-in-law to come with you” luna said and pointed to Miranda.

verry well hello miss?” Ms Jameson said as Mirandas entire presence changed and she said “Miranda Kussan. Chief of the Nano tech Control Division of the Little Protection Service

Miranda took out a small card with made the Agent in front her gulp. “I did not know one of us was… Well, this will make it all easier. If you would follow me Ma’am” She said obviously nervous. Both women walked upstairs with Amellia in Mirandas arms. Amellia was confused why was this haughty woman all of a sudden so tame ? Was Miranda something special and she was afraid ? Well at least she was not alone with the woman. Amellia looked at Luna and whimpered as they walked upstairs. “whats wrong honey?” asked Ms Jamerson.

Amellia holding back tears sniffled into Mirandas shirt  I wana snuggle wit mommy.” The Lady walked into the Nursery and once Miranda and Amellia entered she closed the door while the family downstairs waited in a atmosphere of tense worry.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED