LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED

I’m writing the Prologe in the I perspective but the story will be in Third person I hope that is okay.

Prolouge

In the hills in front of the Mountains of Bargion with was  dividing line between the Two Kingdoms of Saharan and Merios was the place I lost everything. There they stood my so called “friends” Peritons, Miaral and Haliat whit three armies standing behind them. They didn’t come to talk no they came to kill me. “Amellia please let us end this” Miaral pleaded whit me. End what? Me going after the Corrupt Nobel’s?  Killing Bandits?  Stopping wars between the Kingdoms? Killing Clergy Man who obviously actet corupt and should be punished? wonder how it came that I never saw it.
Miaral was a Nobel Woman and didn’t like seeing me Successful after all I was only a Orphan. Peritons as a Cleric and now Pope of the Church of the Sun God didn’t want me to be around since I’m a thorn in his side for not conforming to his Ideals of Church supremacy. But Haliat was the one that hurt me the most. My best “friend” who found me in the woods and showed me the way of Magic. He wanted me dead because I was better since being number 2 to a Woman 10 Years younger and 3 Feet smaller hurt his Ego.

They all wanted me dead for my power. “okay Miral back off and I won’t kill you all.” I said whit cold voice. I was done playing nice and doing what they wanted. I will bring peace to this world no matter what. It took me weeks on end to find out the contractors to the Assassins send after me. These three who whit my Help got the power they had today tried to kill me. People I would give my life for betrayed my trust and I would never trust anyone anymore.  Peritons looked at me “please Amellia we can’t let you be controlled bye the Demons anymore” said the corrupt clergy Man whit just made me Laugh even more. We both knew I can’t be possessed not with the sheer amount of Natural Mana I possessed whit would make every Demon trying to posses me, beg for mercy bevore being incinieratet. None of these people cared about others whit was obvious since they brought Armies with would be nothing but Causalities. They know they can’t stop me but I guess this makes them feel Safe. I never got this mentality of Power in Numbers. Just one thought and my well-trained mind caused my Mana immediately to resonate with the world and I could see everyone tense up. “come on now.  You’re already afraid I didn’t even start yet.” I said and with a Wave of my Hand I skillfully linked several explosion magic incantations in my mind and Decimated half the Army. This kind of Magic would be obviously impossible if you weren’t me Amellia the White Rose of Saharan, Amellia the Dragon Slayer, Amellia the Demon Hunter , Amellia the  Sorceresses of Terror.  I had a lot off Titles but I would gain one this day Amellia the Slayed. The fight was not as Long as I wished it to be. I wish I could say we fought for days. But no, the fight took a short 50 Minutes. I killed the Soldiers within the first 20 Seconds. However, the team work of a High-ranking Healer and someone like Miaral whose attacks I couldn’t just shrug off whit my Magic Armor and most of all Haliats Barriers took more out of me then I wish to admit. Thinking back, they probably brought the Troops as a show to have a reason to attack me in the eyes of the Public.  I however am proud to say I almost killed all three of them. I actually killed Miaral however Peritons brought her back to life. I should have tried to kill him first however I couldn’t bring me to go for the actual kill after all as an Elf he looked no day older than 15 and I couldn’t kill a child corupt as he may be. My Body was brought to the brink of its limit as I took another attack from Miaral. I lost against all three of them combined. No mater my Might I couldn’t protect myself. No one came to help me. People I trusted stood whit weapons drawn in front of me to kill me. I don’t know why but it made me laugh and I felt empty. I thought I knew what friendship and love was but apparently, I was a  fool. How could I a Orphan who never felt a single motherly Touch now anything about love? Determined to survive i summoned the last bit of Mana in my body an  channeling every bit of Power I had stored up. The ancient Magic Teleport unfolded around me . I wanted to run and hide and recover. However, whit Periton there his Divine Magic and his God on his side it was not to be. I felt my Teleport getting stopped and then I felt nothing anymore as the sweet nothingnesse of uncouncioussnese embraced me.

Chapter 1: Banished

Amellia groaned as she felt her Consciousnesses coming back and with that the full force of Pain. Her body was in tatters. After a couple of seconds of self-pity, the Young woman started to take stock of her injuries. First, she had no broken bones except the Broken rib which wouldn’t hinder her too much. Additionally she was, if she believed her sense of Pain, bruised everywhere. None of these wounds would be classified as Mortal except the Sword wound between her Breast whit was more a Hole then just a wound. Amellia wondered how she didn’t die but that didn’t matter right now. She immediately started circulating the tiny amount of Mana she regenerated while unconscious and did her best to get rid of the Chest wound. The Mana was no where near enough for a full recovery but at least she could close the hole and wouldn’t bleed to death.
The other cuts and sword slashes weren’t fatal enough and would heal bye themselves. Amellia stood up after roughly 15 Minutes of Self tending. The young Sorcerers found herself in a forest with giant trees at least a hundred feet high. However, that wasn’t what was the most terrifying to her. She just realized that the Mana in the air was terribly thin. In Sahara if she had to recover her Mana, she could do so within eight Hours and be in fighting condition within four. In this environment however she would need roughly forty to fifty Days and that was a generous guess. She would need to make more calculations to be more precise. However, with these Information’s she could tell that she was out for at least twelv hours and used that Mana up already.
Amellia had to first find  Food and water for her broken body to heal and then a place to rest. She would recover and then she would go back. This was the day she promised to get revenge. Whit Burning and revenge driven eyes Amelia started dragging her broken Body in a random direction. It took her 4 Hours to find a  City  down a cliff. It was impossible for her to get down there without mana so she had to search for a Way around. The Woman laughed a couple of Times to herself how depending she was on Magic. Remembering her old days living in the forest she couldn’t believe she had been so depending on magic after learning it. Did she go soft?  Probably!  the luxury of the Saharan Kingdom made her soft! They wantet her soft and easy to control after all. Amellia swore to herself to become hard again. If she had took the shot at Peritons and killed him she would have Won and not be in this situation. She remembered that the young her killed without remorse to survive. Amellia didn’t even realize how she collapsed after another 2 Hours of walking.

“Ima I don’t want to go hiking” said Luna as she followed her Friend out the Car. Around her she could see other Bigs and even some Littles whit made her sigh. She felt like most Amazons about Littles she would love one but she didn’t know if she could really take care of one after all that had happened. Her Eyes wandered to Ima   who had Brown hair and was Toned. Ima was what Luna wanted to be Athletic and good looking and tall. Ima clocked in at 15 Ft whit was big even for Bigs. Luna however was only 11 Ft tall on the shorter end and a bit Chubby. In some ways she was Jealous of the self assured and confident Amazonian. It had been a long time since Luna felt that way.  Ima held her Little Elizabeth  in her Carrier. the Girl  struggled a bit but with Imas firm hand and cooing words  the little settled down. Luna knew that some Amazons cared for Littles like Pets but some adopted them as Children Ima was of the latter category like herself. However, she never had the Guts to get one. Luna never got a Boyfriend after she lost her Husband. She felt guilty thinking about getting a little since she had her 16-year-old Daughter Miranda. Luna shook her Head and looked to Ima “So what now?” she asked the Woman who she had lost a Bet to. Ima matter of factly said “Now we walk up this mountain sweat and feel good after doing so. It will do you good to get out of the House. I don’t think I could have got you out the House if I didn’t win that Bet. “. Luna just grumbled in dissatisfaction about cheating and other stuff but startet walking.

“ How is Melissa these days ?”

“oh she seems a bit out of it school stress apparently. She just doesn’t tell me anything”

“hmm you should try speaking whit her I can however tell you I also didn’t speak whit my mother at her age.”

“I know I KNOW but I’m worried you know ? How is little Elizabeth?”

“oh look at her yourself she’s not as fussy anymore and is a good little girl aren’t you Elizabeth?” cooed Ima with was answered bye a Heartwarming giggle from the Blonde Little.

At this moment Ima walked past a rock as Luna stopped since something caught her attention. She pushed the Bush to the side and the horrifying sight made her Heart drop. A little not bigger than at most 3-4 feet whit silver blond hair and sun-tanned skin. She was adorable but covered in injuries. Who would mistreat a little like this?  Ima realizing Luna was not with her anymore walked up to her “hey were not going back before your step foot on the pea.. What happened to HER?” asked Ima horrified putting words to the unspoken feeling of Luna. “We are going to a Hospital NOW” said Luna whit untypical sternness and walked faster then before down the mountain whit the little secure in her arms. Ima followed the Woman whit long strides and after only a couple of Minutes both women drove out the parking lot down the road to the city thirty minutes away.
Luna paced up and down in the Hospital as she waited for the diagnosis of the Doctor. Once all results came in, she was shocked “poor thing” was the first thing falling of her lips after reading the list of Injuries the little girl had sustained. After signing some papers and getting the little girl treated, she asked Ima to drop her off Home. The Amazonian held the hand of the little who was still uncurious while sitting in the backseat next to the Carrier with the little was snapped into. Every time the girl breathed and winced in pain it broke the heart of the Amazonian and she wished so desperatly she could help her but she couldn’t. In that moment Ima asked “how are you going to explain this to Melissa?” wich made Luna look up in shock “I did not think about that “she said but her Hand still holding the littles hand made it obvious she wasn’t going to budge on taking her in.

• Like 1

Chapter 2: Rude Awakening.

Ima walked behind Luna who had the Silver Haired little in her Hands and smiled slightly. This was the most alive she had seen Luna in ages and she liked her old friend back. After Richard left her, she never got over the rejection and started to shut her self in. This was probably the first time the black-haired Amazonian was so self-assured and didn’t blame herself for the separation in years. Ima was not sure if she herself could have done what Luna did after finding out her Husband cheated on her. The Black-haired woman kept it hidden from Melissa and took all the blame day after day just so her Daughter didn’t think bad of her Father. She herself would probably have announced it without any hesitation. She still could hear Lunas words “Melissa is a child and should live as one I will tell her when she’s old enough” this conversation happened 3 Years ago and Luna seemed to have given up now. Now however she held the Little in her Hands and Ima could tell that her old Friend was, even if only partially, back. Back then Luna was the sweetest woman she knew. Always down to earth and a motherly side to her even to other Bigs and always the voice of reason to her own crazy ideas. It was partially thanks to Luna that Ima even had the opportunity to graduate and live her current Live. “I will go and put Elizabeth down for a Nap. “ She said as she kissed Luna on the check “see you later Honey and if you need Help please call me, I can share some of Elizabeth´s stuff.”

Luna took a deep breath after Ima drove off. She held the little girl Secure in her arms and wondered what happened to her according to the doctors she had broken ribs and deep cuts as if from knives.  Most of the wounds had been treated but the Ribs would have to heal slowly in the next day’s even with the help of the Nanites. Another curious thing was that this particular little didn’t seem to come from any of the known Dimensions. The little girl wore tight pants and some accessories with Luna immediately took off. They looked like real jewels and shined in the Sun. The Amazonian opened the Door to her home and went inside.

Amellia opened her Eyes slowly and instead of the expected dirt and fresh air she felt a soft bed and saw a ceiling high above her. Disoriented the Woman sat up and looked around.  To her right she could see Colum’s locking her in this room. Wait no it wasn’t a Room it was just a giant bed. Weirdly enough the top was open and Amellia sneered who would try to confine her like this? She broke out of worse places and survived worse Torture. The sorcerers stood up just to find out her Body was covered in different clothing. A soft Pink one-piece suit. Are these prisoner uniforms?  No problem for her. She felt her Mana well up inside her and smirked. She was not at full power at all but for a Prison escape it should be enough. With her Mana recovered to this state it seems like she was out for 2 Days. The clothes she wore felt warm and fluffy.

this quality is even better than what the Saharan Royalty wears. Weird why would you use this for prisoners?” she mumbled to herself. Well, it didn’t matter. Amellia almost out of Instinct started rotating her Mana and a quick body enchantment later she jumped at the top of the Bars. Standing on the top she could see more of this Room. Some furniture way too big for normal Humans. A soft Carpet and some wooden box for torture Equipment probably. She smirked this would be way easier then expected. No locks only one giant door and even a window?  This was way too easy. She did wonder why they had closets and this weird second Night stand whit so many doors and a Soft cushion on it. Not to forget It looked pleasing to the Eyes. Amellia loved the colors of Yellow and Pink but how would her Captures know that? Mind magic? if her captors could really read Minds, then escape would be way harder.  This entire Room was painted in these colors except the wooden box and wood Closet and the White giant prison whit a soft floor to it. These guys really didn’t know how to torture anyone or did they want her to drop her guard? Not this time. Amellia contemplated what to do as she heard footsteps approach.

The best thing right now would be to play the weak part and wait for more Mana to recover. She jumped back into the Cell and used her Mana to soften the Fall. The sorceresses were shocked to find that even this little bit of activity had cost her a substantial amount of energy. How hurt was her Body to not even be able to take this little amount of enchantment. The door opened and the Silver Haired Woman looked to the person walking in. Internally she was shocked.A titan. Didn’t titans get extinct in the war between the gods? This would not end good if she had to fight one and what it there were more. Especially whit her current condition. Titans boosted magic Resistance to a high degree and it would take her using her full power to fight one if she even could kill one. Amellias heart sunk but she tried to anyway. If she jumped to conclusions’ whit this Titan it wouldn’t do her any good. The Blonde-Haired titan was probably around 9 to 10 ft tall and had a well-toned Body.

She seemed to be physically active not that that was something difficult with having to fight for your live every day.Amellia judged this titan wasnt  an Adult maybe around 15-18 Years old  in Human years. The titan sneakily walked up to the prison and looked down on her “So you’re the little my mother brought in “she said and Amellia brows furrowed why was it speaking in common didn’t titans despise the language of man?

Listen I don’t care what happened to you and I know you can understand me. Its better for you to just disappear you don’t want this kind of Woman as your Mom. “she just said and walked off. Amelia was confused. Mom? What did that Word mean? Did these things really think they could keep her here?  She was the greatest magician in existence. Amellia sneered again. If they tried anything funny, she would fight to the death.

Right at that Moment another Titan entered with soft footsteps. Unlike the other Titan however Amellia could tell this one didn’t want to be sneaky just careful. “Good morning Sweetheart, how are you?” Asked the Black-haired Titan her in a soft and reassuring voice. Amellia immediately was on edge she knew this kind of voice. It was the same kind of Voice Peritons used on her when they met the first time in the Forest.

what’s it to you. What do you want?” asked she defensively and flinched at the look of hurt in the eyes of the Titan. Immediately however she reminded herself that this woman was her capture and this was all a act. No one would be hurt by that she didn’t even plunge a Knive into her Abdomen not that she couldn’t. This titan was wide open. Amellia was even more on edge because of that this Titan didn’t even take her as a threat what did the other Titan mean? Was she a Man eater? Something was off. The Black-Haired woman saidHoney I just want the best for you. What is your name or do you want me to give you one?” she asked and Amellia was stumped.

Her name? This Woman didn’t know who she was? This realization made Amellia extremely angry. She was furious. She was THE Amellia. THE white rose of Sahara. THE Sorcerers of Terror. THE Amellia who stopped a CONTINENTAL WAR SINGLEHANDEDLY for god’s sake. WHO did not know who she was? Seeing her face, the Titan said “I’m sorry honey did I hurt your feelings? Don’t worry we can take it slow its fine”.

This almost cause Amellia to fall into unconsciousness out of Rage. “I am AMELIA . THE Amelia “she hissed between her clenched teeth.

The Black-Haired Titan just commented with “Amellia is a Wonderful name Honey I’m Luna but you can call me Mom if you want to. At least that is what I hope for”. It was obvious that this Titan didnt take her serious.

The sorceresses just looked at her and swore to kill this one even if it killed her. This was not Torture this was Humiliation. Nothing else. While lost in thought she realized too late the Titan picking her up “LET ME GO YOU INSANE BROAD” yelled Amellia immediately.

The Hands picking her up stopped and she thought she got her way and this idiotic Titan understood that she was a force to be reckoned with. However, the next words send Shivers down her spine. “We do NOT use Potty Language in this House little Missy. “said the Titan with an angry glare and voice and the next thing Amellia felt was her being flung over the Titans leg and before she could ready a Explosion spell to blow up in her face she felt the Big strong hand of the Titan land on her Behind. What the...? Did she get spanked? SHE got spanked? Amellia felt Humiliation well up in her and after a couple of hit she could feel a soft cushioning on her behind which didn’t stop the fact that it hurt like hell.

The worst was the shockwave of the Hit traveling trough her body and making her painfully aware of every bruise and Wound. The Titan did not seem to use a lot of force and Amellia could tell she hold back. How strong was this being? The possible answer  terrified her. However even more terrifying to herself was that after a couple hits into this Humiliation she could feel Tears start streaming down her face. She started crying in front of her Captor. This was the greatest Loss the Sorceresses ever felt in her life second only to her losing her last battle. She kept her Mouth closed and even though she cried like an Infant she did not beg for mercy she wouldn’t fall that far. The next confusing action of the Titan however was taking her into a Hug after spanking her and saying “I don’t enjoy hurting you honey but if you don’t watch your potty mouth I will have to okay? If you behave mommy won’t have to spank you. “She said and started Cooing and hushing the little girl. Luna was in love whit this little Silver Haired green-eyed Girl. The last thing Amellia saw before falling asleep out of exhaustion shame and most of all rage were the piercing blue eyes of her Captor. Her last thought was once again a Promise to kill this Woman.

• Like 1

The Second chapter actually took me way less time then the First. I hope anyone reading this Story can give some constructive critizisim. Also i should have said it earlier but English is my Third Language im sorry if the Story is not comprehendible. I will try to make it better. Im now going to start writing the third Chapter of Amellias story. I hope to be done bevore 1 AM.

In this Chapter we get some more info about Mellisas dad only a little tough and Amellia seems to finally understand whats going on. Pretty dumb for a genius if you ask me XP. This chapter is a Bit shorter but next Chapter will be longer and will focus more on Melissa and less on Amellie.

Chaoter  3: War and Peace

Amellia awoke again in the same Prison and looked at the ceiling.  She had lost to the Titan. She had cried like a Child and let this Titan manhandle her. Her eyes started watering again. Was this hell? Did she die? She would have sobbed if she didn’t feel the rage welling up again. She wanted nothing more then lay her hands around the throats of her former Companions and strangle the life out of them. After a couple of Minutes of Day dreaming Amellie began taking stock of her situation once again. Her Mana had regenerated more again. She was probably out for two Hours and she wore different clothes. Still soft but this time the Color of the Clothes didn’t really strike her fancy  at all. Who liked Purple? it was a stupid color and the fact that the color bothered her bothered her as well.  Amellia remembered the spanking and began analyzing why she lost her self. Her wounds seem to make these spankings worse than the Titan seemed to want. The sorcerers pushed the loving words and calming words of the Titan out the way. This was all a way to imprison her. She had to regenerate more Mana and then Kill the bigger Titan and then kill the smaller one. After that she had to gain enough Mana to cast teleport again to return. After that she just had to pick the three assholes off and be done whit it. She would win. Amellia sneered again and ignored the empty feeling in her Chest from this plan. However, she had to gain more Information. After a Quick Hearing enchantment, she began listening in into the conversation going on in the house. It seems the smaller Titan and the other Titan had a fight.” Good kill each other and make it easier for me” thought Amellia.

I don’t care what you want Young Lady you will not go out this weekend. Yur grades havent Improved at all.” Said the black haired Titan.

Like I SAID I am going to Mandys and I don’t care Mom you can just spend time whit the Little it’s not like you need me around for that. It will do just fine” Said the Blond Titan.

Amellia thought back to the Words of the Blonde Titans words. It seems like she was just angry at her Mother and wanted to hurt her. Saying these words to her made her vary of her Mother and so the Mother hurt from being rejected bye herself. What kind of Messed up mentality was that. “Just kill me isn’t that easier than this stupid situation” thought Amellia.

Mellisa first and foremost its SHE not IT. You SAW how she looked when I brought her in. She looked ten times worse when we found her did you want me to just ignore her and let her Die? Is that really how you feel? This is about your Father, right? Did he say anything to you?” the Black-haired woman said in a calm voice.

DAD has nothing to do whit it but yes he’s right. You took a Replacement in since I’m not enough. “the blond Titan screamed and slammed the door behind her.

Amellia rolled her Eyes what a stupid Family drama. She did not know how to interact whit that tough.  She could hear the Titan walk up to her room and pretended to sleep. The Titan just looked in and then Amellia felt someone rubbing her cheeks and patting her head ever so softly. After the titan left Amellia opened her eyes. The last gestures had been completely unnecessary. The Sorceresses looked to the door as she heard sobs from the other room. This time even Amellia couldn’t kid herself this Titan was Human. Bigger than every Human she has ever seen but not a Monster. No one could cry like that as an Act. Amellia felt sympathy for just a second till the Memories came crash in this woman was her Captor and her Warden and she would kill her that was a fact.  Amellia began taking in her surrounding again. She was especially interested in that Padding around her waist. She felt it before but what was is for?  This Mystery stumped the Sorceresses for the next 20 Minutes till she had the urge to use the Bathroom and a horrific realization hit her. Finally, all parts of the Puzzle fell into the right place.

This INSANE BROAD thinks I’m a toddler that needs disciplining and Undergarment Protection. Did these people lose their minds?” thought Amellia as she tried to free herself of the Garments she wore. However, she could not reach the zipper and was thus stuck in these clothes and couldn’t relief herself. The need to go made it impossible to concentrate enough to channel Mana in any meanigfull way whit made it impossible to use Magic to free herself.  It took only a couple of Seconds after she started thrashing around for the Titan to walk into the room.

What’s going on honey?” asked the Titan kind of amused by the thrashing little. “Let me out of this prison Warden I have to relief myself.” Sid Amellia angry and glared at the Titan who just patted her Head and moved her Hand between her legs

Honey you’re still dry you shouldn’t lie about going potty okay ?” said the Woman apparently too stupid to understand plain Common.

LISTEN I have to GO so let me use the Bathroom.” Raged Amellia with was met whit a smile that made her even more angry. However, it was at this moment she felt her Bladder give up on its job and release its content into the undergarment. Amellia expect it to feel wet but it didn’t only warm. She slumped down onto her Butt in indignation as the situation hit her again. She the greatest Sorcerers in the last Century had Wet herself like an infant without any power to change that. Her Mana had regenerated a miniscule amount and she was left at the mercy of this mentally retarded Titan. This was hell this was her punishment for trying to save a world.

Amellia felt her eyes become wet again and started Crying. This was the second time in a Decade that the Woman cried. The second time the Nineteen-Year-old Magic user could not control her emotions. She expected the Titan to just laugh and torture her more but to her surprise the Titan picked her up. Too occupied whit self-pity to fight back against the Titan Amellia let her carry her to a Chair and sit down.

She did not feel the Titan put her against her Chest rubbing her back till she heard her softly saying “its fine honey I know you’re scared mommy is here and I will protect you.” Amellia couldn’t help but be stumped. Protect her? Who could protect her from something she could not kill? She was the one that protected and not the other way around. She wanted to make that clear but every time the hand on her back finish rubbing in circles it made her shiver and she felt safe.

Amellia thought back to what the Titan said You SAW how she looked when I brought her in. She looked ten times worse when we found her did you want me to just ignore her and let her Die?” was what the Black-Haired titan said. If she really saved her life Amellia HAD to repay her. Yes, she just didn’t kill her because she had a life debt. She would only help her make up whit her daughter cause of this debt. She did not care about this Titan and its gentle Hands and its warm Gaze at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did some small Updates since i was half asleep yesterday and missed some of Melissas inner toughts in the first quarter. Next Chapter will be Amellia finally gathering more Information of her Surrounding and having to come to a horifiying realization.

Chapter 4: Enemys, Friends and Aquianances.

Melissa walked down the road towards Mandys house. She was angry at her Mother for dragging a Little into her house and acting like it was nothing special. Her Dad id tell her that her Mother would get one sooner or later. This particular Little made Melissafeel disgusted. Silver Hair and Tanned Skin as well as these Green eyes that have seen so much and are so deep. Melissa felt creeped out bye how much hate and rage she could see in those eyes. However most unsettling was that the Little just stood still. Completely still as if she was not alive at all, always on guard. If it didn’t breathe Melissa would have believed her to be dead. How hurt has this Little to be to act liek this It made her feel Disgustet for those that hurt her. Melissa wantet to hate the little but those green eyes made it impossible. She had to fight her urge to pick her up and just hug her till everything bad was gone out of the world. Why did she try to make it harder for her even tough she saw the Little Hurting. Melissa turned the street and walked towards her father’s new place. He had contacted her and told her he moved closer she could come visit him more often. Melissa knew he wasn’t allowed to be this near to her Mother and all but she didn’t care. Why was he Punished if SHE made the mistake? The Young Amazonian walked past all other Bigs and some Littles. It was a Normal scene and a everyday occurrence but today she began to compare these littles to the little at home. Most of them were regressed and acted that but even those that weren’t didn’t act like the Silver Haired little. Melissa felt again that the Silver Haired little was not only odd but also creepy.  After arriving at her Father place Melissa knocked on the door and waited till he opened the door. Melissas Father Richard opened the Door and smiled. The Amazonian Man was around 13 Ft tall and embraced his daughter “how’s it going pumpkin?” he asked her softly. “I’m fine” was the only answer he got from his Daughter. “Can you wait a bit I will just clean up a bit so you can come in.” he said and closed the Door. Melissa heard the clanking of Bottles and Beer Cans. She wondered why her father drank so much. He never talked bad about her Mom when he was sober but once he got drunk everything Changed. She remembered her Teacher saying that dunk People tell the truth so it must be true what he says right? After all her Dad would never Lie, he was probably only to polite to say anything without a bit of Alcohol. He didn’t drink THAT much after all. Melissa stepped into the apartment after he opened the door again. “Hey Micki” she said to her dads Roommate “ hey Melissa” came the slurred answer. Her Dad just shook his head “come let’s talk in the kitchen Pumpkin. “Melissa sat on the Table opposite her father who put a Cup of tea in front of her.

So Pumpkin spill the tea. Why did you come here not that I don’t appreciate you coming to visit but something happened right?” he asked.

Mom brough home a Little like you said. She isn’t even listening to me not once did she ask me how I feel. This Little creeps me out its just…. weird. As if it does not know what love is and just hates. Its first sentence was something about prison.”

Richard stroked his chin covered in a three-day shadow “well Pumpkin I understand you’re angry and all but I don’t think a Little can be like you described maybe it has some mental problems?Or can it be you just saw it like that because you wantet to ?

im pretty sure that little wants us dead. I don’t know why but she had that look in her eyes as if she didn’t really mind killing.” Said Melissa softly. She herself knew most Bigs didn’t think like that about littles but she actually considered it.

BULLSHIT if a little try something just crush its throat” micky yelled from the Living room and Richard sighed “Give it time okay Pumpkin I’m sure your Mom just wants the best things for you and if you have to talk I’m here. So how is school going?”

Melissa just shrugged her shoulders “its not getting better I am just so unmotivated whit mom around to do anything and want to go away. “she looked at her dad who had his “this is serious” face on.

Melissa, I want you to improve your grades don’t do the dumb think I did. I let my grades slip because of my own pride but look at me now. I’m trying to get on my feet for the last 20 years. So, promise me to work on your Education okay?”

Melissa sighed “yes dad I’m going to work hard on my Education and will make a lot of money” she said almost reluctantly without really any desire to keep this promise. This was more a routine at this point for her.

good girl “he said and stroked her Blonde Hair. His own Blond hair was messy and his brown eyes looked at her whit warmth in them. She had inherited his hair but her Mothers eyes whit made Melissa quite good looking especially whit her being into Track and field and her Figure showing that. Parent and Child talked for another Two hours about nothing really special till Melissa left his House and closed the door.

Melissa walked toward Mandy’s house whit a Smile on her face. She knew it her Dad cared for her more than her Mom. The Girl reached Mandy’s house at around four in the afternoon. She knocked on the door and waited for the Red-Haired track Champion to open the door. Mandy was fast as always and opened the door “What up?” she asked whit that stupidly wide grin. Melissa could never tell when Mandy was just actin or if she really was permanently happy. The Girl loved running so much she ran almost everywhere. Melissa and Mandy started jogging for training and it was the only time both girls got to talk without both of them being distracted by others.

So, what happened Lissa?” asked Mandy after a couple of minutes.
My mom got a Little and that little is creepy. She is not moving at all as if she was just a doll and her eyes “Melissa shivered slightly. “I talked to dad and micky told me to just break its neck. I mean how fucked up is that? Who would hurt a Little like that? Mandy, I think I did something really stupid.”

Oh, how stupid could you have been don’t worry I am not here to judge. “ Mandy said while slowly getting faster.

Melissa said after some contemplation “ I told the little to run away and it would be better if it stayed far away from my mother.” The young Amazonian felt bad. Really really bad what if the Little actually escaped and got hurt. It was creepy but that didn’t mean she hated it. She just hated that her mom liked it. It was complicated.
Mandy stoped running and looked at Melissa whit horror in her eyes “ …..remember when I said I don’t judge ? I still don’t but that’s FUCKED UP Lissa that’s really fucked up. What if the Little actually takes it to heart? Is doesn’t sound like its regressed?  ”

Melissa just said “I don’t know if it is. It just seems angry and didn’t seem to like me much. I mean I can’t fault her for it, now can I? I don’t know why I said those word I just wanted to hurt Mom  even if its just Mentally.  I hope the little doesn’t get scared or feels bad because of me. Who am I kidding it will Mandy I’m a Horrible person am I not ?

If you really were a horrible Person you wouldn’t feel regret come on let’s go to your place maybe we can still fix this. “the Red Head said and started running at full speed toward Melissas house whit the Blonde hot on her heels.

Meanwhile Amellia finally managed to finally stop sobbing. The Titan locked down on her “come honey lets change your Diaper you’re wet”. The Sorcerer didn’t really understand what she meant but then she remembered what this Titan thought she was. “I don’t need these Diapers was it? Can you just open these garments and let me go?” she asked in hope of it working but of course it didn’t. The Titan looked down on her “Where would you go honey? You would make an awful mess where you went honey." She said softly and Amellia felt the urge to kill her rise up again.The tone was the same she would use whit leser races or babys. People who didnt know what was best for themselves. However, she had a Life debt and if this was a way to repay it…. she had to go trough whit it so she let the procedure proceed It was not like she could fight back at her current condition. She did however not help out at all. Not that she knew how to she just tried not to move at all something she was good at.  After the Change the Tita..No Luna helped her stand up and Amellia could see her own  body for the first time since waking up after the force Teleportation. She had lost some body hair and her skin seemed way softer than before did they do anything to her while she was unconscious? Luna asked at that moment “So what do you want to wear honey? A onesie?  or do you want tights a shirt and a little skirt?”. Amellia really didn’t like any of the forementioned options but choose the second at least SOME dignity. After a small fight of her trying to Dress herself Luna took charge and maybe a little afraid of another spanking Amellia gave in. The clothes Luna tried to put on Amellia  got immediately denied since all
of them were purple. Seriously who liked purple? The fight for clothes came to a stop once Amellia accepted the second option of a pink Skirt, white tights and a Yellow shirt. She actually liked it and even tough the Skirt was too fluffy it did hide enough of the undergarment so she would at least be able to pretend. Amellia prepared to jump off this weird contraption called a changing Table but Luna grabbed her under her arms and just popped her on her hips and walked out the room. Amellia got a little exited she would see the rest of this weird residence. 

• Like 2

Chapter 5 is out. I will work on chapter 6 tomorow this chapter took way longer mostly because of my crumy attention span. Look out next chapter we will dive into Amellias background whit i only hintet at. Im warning you its not pretty Saharan is bye no means a Utopia.

Chapter 5: Information Gathering gone wrong.

The Sorceresses looked around the House and just now Realized that she didn’t see any Magical contraption. No heat stones or Light Stones. How could this place be so warm without any of those around? How was the contraption on the ceiling producing light without any magical fluctuation? All of this was very odd and Amellia had a theory that she wanted to try out. She started resonating her Mana whit the World again and let out Magical signals first weak but then ever stronger and, in the End, the entire world Mana in this House started shaking. Amelia was shocked that the Tit… Luna didn’t even react. “Non magicians.” she mumbled this Luna woman didn’t have an ounce of Magic in her. Whit the ruckus she just caused even the most Mana deaf person would have felt it. Amellia suddenly felt bad for Luna “poor cripple “she whispered silently.

what was that Honey ?” asked Luna smiling happy that the Little didn’t make a fuss like before. She didn’t hit her hard in the spanking but it seems like it hurt the little more than she expected bye the reaction of the little Girl. Luna brought the Little down the Stairs to the Kitchen and the little didn’t seem to care much about er surrounding but petted her Side and muttered something. Luna had to stifle a laugh at how serious the little looked.

Amellia however patted the side of the Ti….Luna because she felt bad for her to be born semi Blind and couldn’t stop reassuring her in a small voice. It was really one of the cruelest fates to be born Magic Blind even the dumbest Animal had some sense for Magic whit made a Magic Blind person extremely Vulnerable. How would you dodge a magic attack if you couldn’t feel it coming?  Asses threats or anything else told to you by the Magic Fluctuation? This however made it also easier for Amellia to escape so it did have some positive traits to it. She did howver wonder why no one else said anything with the ruckus she causes at least one person should have felt her.

It cant be that everyone is Magic blind in this place is it?” but it was the only thing that explained why no one came to check out what cause that comotion. Thinking about it the fact that this place had this less mana th it would make sense that Magic was not really widely spread. However how did any of the things here work if not for Magic stones. Amellia started looking around again once they stepped into a big room apparently a Kitchen. No bucked nothing but a lot of things that seemed to have other uses. An Ice box powered bye ice magic in the corner and some faucets that produced water whit Water stones. However, she couldn’t feel any magic at all. This place couldn’t just WORK right? was this divine intervention? Amellia felt herself lowered into a Stool and wanted to asks something as she felt some restraints put around her and a big Plate pushed in front of to keep her in place.  

So little girl are you Hungry?” whit was only answered whit a “not really?”. Amellia had adapted to a lifetime of Hunger. She didn’t eat more than three meals in a Week. This was one of the Reasons the Silver Haired women was always skinny way too skinny. This was a fact that Luna swore to fix as she prepared a bottle of Formula for the little girl.

Amellia just asked “So……. what now? You saved my life, right? What do you want from me? “. The Women stopped in her tracks “what do you mean want from you?”

I mean you saved my life and all so you have to want payment in some way. What do you want?”

oh sweetheart I don’t want anything from you. Why would I? Everything I need I can get myself. I just want you to be Happy is that so uncommon?”

Dragons Dun…. I mean yes, it is. No body does anything without wanting repayment. „thankfully she caught herself before letting out any profanity’s or she got punished again. The sorcerer was cautious but mostly confused. Who would anyone give someone a warm house, Medicine and this quality of Clothes without wanting anything in return? That just didn’t make any sense.

Luna watched the little just getting silent and thinking. Was it really that uncommon where she came from?  She could not wrap her Head around it but then she remembered the state the Little was in once she found her. The woman had to choke down some rage against those scumbags who hurt a little like that and unstrapped the Little who looked at her with  horror in her eye’s whit made Lunas heart shatter. What life did this little lead that did this child never have anyone just hold her to make her feel safe. She put the little on her arm  and rested her body against her chest as she sat down on the Chair and propped the little into her arms.

The green eyes watched her cautious and ready to bolt away.  Luna sighed inwardly and let the little lean into her arms patting her little behind as she moved the bottle near the girls Mouth. This gesture was met whit the little trying to push the Bottle away.

However, once she had it in her mouth, she just looked up to her without nursing. The Woman slightly squeezed the bottle so the little could at least get a taste of the formula maybe that would help her get a taste for it. Amellia who was in a situation of complete shock just figured acting this way would get the woman of her back and capable of talking again. She needed more info. Once however the white liquid touched her tongue she shivered.

How was this stuff so good? She ate at the palace and this stuff was just that much better. It was the best she had ever eaten. Amellia immediately didn’t care anymore of dignity, information or anything like that but started to try to figure out how to get more of this nectar. It took her some trial and error but she found out that she had to press her tongue against the nipple of the Botte and suck. Immediately she began drinking greedily in huge gulps. To hell whit everything this stuff was out of this world. Amellia shivered whit every gulp and Luna even had to take the bottle away a couple of times since the Silver Haired girl almost chocked on the Formula. Every time however she did that the pleading look in the eyes of the girl made her heart melt.

Once the bottle was empty Amellia felt a sense of loss. No, her nectar was empty. Whiteout realizing it she tried to suck out even the last bit of the Formula. This however stopped the second her body send her clear signs that her body was not ready to consume so much food after her normal diet. Especially not so fast. Amellia immediately started holding her stomach in pain whit was met bye Luna putting a cloth on her shoulder and laying her over her shoulder. Amellia didn’t understand what she was doing but once the circles appeared on her back, she felt a bit better. The soft pads on her back however caught her unaware and she felt the food shoot out from her mouth. This was not a little bit of spittle but a full-on gushing geyser. Amellia looked around at the mess she just created it was everywhere some of her vomit even got on the wall and the floor was ruined. The pain however had at least lessened was however replaced by the waste of this obviously high-grade food.  

Amellia just said “Oh I’m s...” was however cut off bye Luna “Oh honey did you eat a bit too fast? Don’t worry I will make sure that doesn’t happen again next bottle. Now can you be a good girl and sit in your playpen while I clean this out?”. Luna put the little in the Playpen she had brought up from the basement. Most of Amellias stuff where hand me downs from Melissa. Amellia just sat in this new cage and looked around. This place was really weird however she got a gist of how things seemed to work. Apparently, this place had no magic and people just are big. She had no right about her self while these people seemed to make all the decision however the promise of more of that Nectar made it bearable after alll the Woman did safe her live so she would play along.

However, the weird thing was that the woman didn’t seem to want her to do anything in the opposite she actually took care of the problems she cause. Amellia had more Information now but was even more confused. Why would this woman act in this way?  These problems however got put to the back as she felt her body wanting to relief itself. Before she could however say anything the instinctual holding of her bowel and bladder movement send shockwaves of pain trough her body. She instinctively relaxed and could feel her body getting rid of its businesses. Amellia was sweaty and dry heaving. Holding her business hurt her so much she almost passed out. How much damage did she take in the last fight? She did remember that holding her Bladder had been way easier and not as painful maybe if was just her bowels? Not that that was better if she had to use this Diaper for her bowels she may as well just use it for its intended purposes at least she wouldn’t cause trouble for her live savior.

However now she had to get rid of this soiled diaper and she started undressing. Once she was only in the Diapers, she stopped. What now? She didn’t have anything to clean herself whit except the clothes and that was out of the options since she wouldn’t destroy such fine clothes.  She just decided to jump out this place and go upstairs to the changing table. It wouldn’t be long and she didn’t really think it would be dangerous. One quick body enchantment later she jumped towards the top of the bars. As she sailed trough the air Amellia realized she misjudged the height and her feet got caught on the top bar. The next thing she felt was her tumbling forward and a soft Hand catching her. Surprised she looked up to see the Blonde Titan holding her behind her the table was pushed to the side.

What are you doing you could have gotten hurt” the blonde titan said in a harsh scolding voice whit made Amellia shrink back. She wasn’t really afraid just a bit surprised. She didn’t sense this woman at all. Normally she would have sensed her magic au…. oh, right that didn’t work here anymore. Apparently everyone here war just invisible to her magic senses.

The Blonde titan sniffed the air and said “Mom I think she soiled herself I’m taking care of it.” Luna who wanted to talk to Melissa after the fight in the morning stopped herself. Maybe this was a good way for them to bond. Amellia who at this moment just had enough of this and knew no one expected anything from her wanted to wrestle free but the girl just took the clothes of the Living room prison and went upstairs to the changing table. “ So little one lets change you.”  The blue eyed one said.

I can change myself “was the first think she told this Titan.

oh no you will not do anything. I saw what you did their missy you’re still getting punished for that.”

Amellia immediately started shivering and felt the tears in her eyes. She didn’t even do anything wrong this time did she ? The thought of just killing the both and running away came in again however then she remembered the soft hand catching her and the soft gaze as she drank that nectar. The Sorceresses opted once again just to roll whit it.

don’t think tears are going to help you. You could have really gotten hurt did you think about that? I and Mom know you’re not regressed and everything but you’re still a little. You can’t just run around expecting to be invincible or anything like that. We are here to keep your safe okay? In the world there are a lot of People being mean to Littles but as long as you stay whit us, your safe okay? So, you don’t have to cry okay?”

Tears streaming down her face she just softly said “ Okay I try not to get hurt but….I want to help.” No one ever wantet to just protect me why are they like this? Please somone just give me a equation to understand this.

Melissa smiled at the little finishing the change “okay well find ways for you to help while staying safe. Oh and …the thing I said about my mother forget it okay?” she picked the little up and dressed her while shushing and comforting her.

Once both girls got down the stairs Amellia was cleaned up a little bit teary eyed and ready for the worst. Luna looked at Amellia “Let’s go down the list. FIRST you are not to undress yourself what if you get sick? Second no climbing on your playpen. Both these actions gained you timeout.

After taking her off Melissa she put the girl in the corner “ you are going to stay here and look at the wall till I come getyou  understood ?”. Amellie just nodded this would be way easier than she imagined. She didn’t know how long it was but she got bored out of her Mind fast. She couldn’t do anything not even use her Magic the last little jump had cost her substantial amount of Mana at least of the amount she had left. She could hear the two titans talking tough.

Mely I really appreciate you trying to open up to Mel but you don’t have to if you really don’t want to and…about this morning is that really how you think? „asked Luna and Amellia could hear the hurt in her voice and it made the Sorceresses angry in the way she wanted to roar and rush into battle to feel the hot and sweaty aura of combat.

N-no its not im sorry Mom I was just I don’t know angry and frustrated whit well School I guess.” The girl said. The next bit of conversation happened behind the corner and Amellia could not hear anything if she did not use her Mana and it was not really worth it not if she was already angry. The next thing she heard was Melissa saying “oh yeah Mandy dropped me off and ran off again. Mom do you think I can invite her to meet Mel?”

hmm maybe we should wait a couple of days till Mel settles in? She is quite rumbunctious she got Punished twice in a day after all."

It took another eternity till Luna came and released her of this Torture. Amellia looked up at the woman who even tough trying to hide it still looked sad. This made Amellia angry again but instead of flipping out she started thinking for a bit. People seemed to always like it if toddlers wanted to cuddle whit them. She herself was not one of those but If this Woman saw her as one maybe this would help and it would make her less angry.  The Girl stretched her arms out towards Luna in a gesture she had seen so many times from toddler in the streets and like a Charm it did its job. Luna picked her up and Amellia hugged her.

At this point her expertise however ended she did not know what to say or do anymore expect hugging the woman. This did however seem to help since the woman started smiling again and that quelled the littles Rage.  Being hold and rocked in the arms of Luna caused Amellia to slowly drift of and Luna only realied it after hearing the little drolling girls calm soft breathing. The Mother smiled and put the Little into her crib and smiled before she stroked the girls hair and soundlesly left the room.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the encouraging words I’m trying my best to make it readable. This is Amellias backstory as it HAPPENED not as she remembers it.  The magic system is already done and I will post a separate post to how it works and what branches exist. This is more of SYNOPSIS of what happened and I’m leaving somethings vague for a reason. I started reading “Done adulting" bye Alex Bridges and I don’t know my inspiration just started acting up. I don’t know how long this story will be but some things to look forward to: Day care, Nursing maybe? Bully’s, Animals and reunion whit old friends.

World wise : The Malek Continent is the only continent of the world. The World only has 25 % water and is the same size as Earth so you can imagine how huge that Mountain range is.

Gods: The only god mention till now is Sul , who the world is named after, however there are two more gods at the same level of Sul . Suls brother Malek the god of Earth and fertility who the Continent is named after and Nyird the goddess of Water who the Ocean and the  main river spanning the continent is named after.

Chapter 5.5 : Background.

Sahara Kingdom the Forest of Valhalla near the Mountains of Kalut: 12 Years in the Past

The Kalut Mountains or Gods Peak stretched over half of the Continent of Malek. It was used as the Border for 7 Kingdoms in total. Two Human, Four Dwarven one Elven and one Beastkin Kingdom. The Mountains snaked in a Wave like motion trough the Land and created two kind of landscapes, Tamed and Wild. Tamed landscapes are situated on outward bending Mountain regions and Wild ones in the Inward bending Mountain regions. Each Wild Landscape got his own Danger level ranging from 1-10, 1 Being the lowest and 10 impossible to Penetrate. The Valhala Forest was as a level 6 inward bending Mountain range situated in the Sahara Kingdom. At this moment a group of  Twenty Knights marched through the Forest.

Lord  Haliat we are almost out of the forest sir. It I said the Demon lives around here we should look out and prepare to catch it.”

“Oh, that’s good Albrecht I want to catch and study it. So, if you see it please don’t kill it.” Smiled the eighteen-year-old youth.

“of course Sir but are you sure you don’t want us just to kill it?”

“like I just said I do NOT want you to do that “

ULSAR” a scream of horror was heard as the company tensed. Ulsar, the Monsters of the Forest a beast bestowed whit extreme high Magic resistance and physical power even a third circle magician wouldn’t be capable of fighting it. It wouldn’t be bad for this group to fight it if they had not been traveling for the past seven weeks.  They unwillingly had spent Mana and some hadn’t slept for the past four days. The giant Beast lumbered past the group of Knights each one praying to Sul the god of the Sun and all that’s justice to have this beast not be interested in a snack. The Ulsar ignoring the group walked past them. Its four strong appendixes lifting up dust off the ground.  It was always a good thing if Ulsar ignored you, fighting them would mean certain death to for least one person. The company continued traveling this time more on edge. The next day the group ran into a Child. The little girl should be around 7 or 8 years old and ran around the forest without any fear.  Her Silver hair and green eyes glowing in the sunlight.

is she the demon?” asked a young man as the girl just turned around and ran away.
CATH HER” Arthur hollered as they all started pursuit. The girl however seeing the people not letting go did what she always did. Fight back. Knowing the forest inside and out she led the strangers near Ulsar dens or other dangerous elements of the forest flora and fauna alike.  In the end only four people could catch up to her and one of them immediately attacked the girl enraged over the loss of its friends only to be greeted bye a mana explosion that shattered his Mana armor and blew his head up. The other two suffered the same fate and only then did Halit come out of Hiding running up and kicking one of his own dead people.

“oh my god are you okay ?”

“….”

“its fine don’t worry they are all dead if more come I help you okay ?”

“…”

“come I have some food and we can talk a bit.. Im Halit don’t worry il help you after all were friends right ?”

This was the day Halit named the girl “Amellia Berior”. Amellia after the twelve leafed silver green flower and Berior in the honor of Markus Berior the slaughterer King  of the  Kalut Mountain. The girl none the wiser that this man hired the people that pursuit her and following him since he mentioned food would never have imagined the Young Man wanted to make her into her own Combat Slave. Her combat power was incredible however he was certain her Mental state was not developed enough to resist him.

Seven Weeks later Sahara Kingdom: Marim Residence.

Halit Marim smiled as he saw the Girl being lead away. She was a Genius no doubt. Her Natural mana control was almost instinctive and she learned to speak within four days It was outstanding. He only had to waste seven days to teach her how to read and write AND speak. He would wait till tomorrow to have her sign a Slave contract and then train her to be his pet. Laughing happily the young Man went into his study and ordered a servant to bring him wine. He was happy whit this development. He was almost as happy as the day he killed his father to take over the residence. While nipping on his wine the Young man already planed the study and training routine for the girl.  However, nothing always goes as planned and the young Man was in for a rude awakening. This girl was immune to the slave contract since her Mana outclassed his bye a great margin. Halit was a smart man and switched lines almost immediatly.

“hey Amellia liste. I will have to go travel for a bit but I want you to train okay? I will leave some good teacher for you and I hope you can learn everything you need okay ?”

“no problem” the emerald eyes girl smiled brightly and nodded enthusiastically

The Teachers of the girls got instructed to raise her into a proper pet that did what he wanted. Amellia had days without food for showing her emotions or talking back. This  experience turned the emerald eyed girl who was optimistic and happy into a bitter and angry person. Her power grew faster and faster within only 4 Years, two days after turning thirteen, she became a official mage in the Mage tower. In the following two years she jumped ranks several times and became at the age of sixteen the youngest and first ninth circle magician in the last thousand years. Her first action as a ninth circle magician was to kill her Teachers. Halit approached Amellia two weeks later once he “returned from businesses”. The White Rose of Sahara did not suspect her “Friend” at all and immediately opened up to him again. Her one and only friend. The weeks went into the Land and one day the King summoned Amellia to the throne room. There she and three other people got the mission to negotiate whit the Dragon Saruth about allowing them to trade whit the Merios Kingdom. These three people obviously had been Hallit as the diplomat, Miaral as the Enchanter and Peritons as the Healer. All four of these people counted as the one of the best in their field of expertise. The Company went to meet whit Saruth whose layer bordered Sahara and Merios. The Dragon not in the mood to listen dismissed them and after days of the silent treatment it lashed out at the group. Forced to fight the group attacked the dragon and barely won. Amellia dealing the Killing blow whit her magic. The death of the dragon however opened up the conflict of Merios and Sahara after all the Dragon had been a Natural Border for both kingdoms. Saruths death also enraged its Mate who came searching for revenge. The fight this time was located in the middle of the Capital and the losses for Saharan counted in the tens of thousands however even this dragon got slayed bye the four Heroes. The Amount of Power the Saharan Kingdom wielded bye commanding the four Heroes had all other kingdoms tense and alliances began changing.  War was afoot whit would destroy millions of people’s life’s and claim even more on the battle field. The Solution came in the form of Divine Oaths made bye the four Heroes to not attack any kingdom that did not attack them first. This oath binding under the eyes of the gods made sure that these four powerhouses didn’t get used for offensive attacks however the defense of the Saharan kingdom was from this day onwards impenetrable. It was around this time that Amellias mentality began taking a turn to the worse. She wanted to help people and she got forced to do an oath. This was something that saddened her and under Hallits venomous words in her ear the woman became even more bitter than before.

She stopped feeling sad or any other emotion only anger existed in her but instead of destructive she used that rage for constructive purposes. She studied and trained like never before. Once she turned Nineteen Amellia hit her peak of power. She became a Monster even compared to other heroes and started acting up all over the place. It didn’t seem to matter if it was first time offenders or not. She started indiscriminately rooting out the symptoms of unrest around the world. She didn’t consider the reasons people did what they did. The Kingdoms had to protect the Citizens and send the three heroes as well as three armies after the crazed Magician. Halliat outwardly sad grinned inside.  Once she is gone I will take her spot as the strongest Magician and whit my other two pawns I will take this world. Too Bad Amelia never managed to stifle her Emotions she would be so useful as a doll.  But she is too good hearted, too bad she was misguided hehehehe

• Like 1

Chapter 5.5.2 MAGIC BABY

Magic on Sul is the art of Channeling internal Mana to Manipulate External Mana and create reactions. These all involve complex formulas that the Magicians have to memories and integrate in the routine. Amellia and all high-level Magicians instinctively can do this with shortens casting a spell immensely since it becomes second nature (think in the way of Muscle memory). The internal Mana has two pros and cons to it depending on its size. It is a Pool of energy whit can be freely manipulated if you train hard enough. Some Magicians can even use different spells at the same time called Multi Casting. The best Multi caster Halit can cast seven spells at the same time however since his Internal Mana storage is smaller than the Average person casting seven spells in unisono albeit powerful will leave him weakened for a short time. Control of Mana is related to the size of the Storage. The less mana the easier it is to control. However, the regeneration rate of Magicians is generally the same so people whit bigger storages have an edge on the competition in that aspect since the size of the Storage gives them more mana to play whit.  For Example: A storage of 10 and 10.000 mana both need 8 Hours to fully regenerate. OF course, the bigger Mana storage can use Magic way earlier than the other one.

Magic is separated in two Categories and five branches:

Internal and External.

External Magic wields the greates versatility however costs almost tenfold the Mana of internal Mana.

External Magic  is separated into: Combustion (Fire), Water, Illuson , Earth and Air.

Ice,lightning and the other “elements” from games are SUB catergories of other elements or the Combination of two or more.  This cost great amount of Mana and is what Amellia specializes in.

Internal Magic: Is separated into : Senses, Muscles, Bones, Blood.

Depending on the Magic the User can boost Superhuman Strength. This Magic doesn’t use as much Mana however it can cause internal damage if the body gets too strained bye the Magic. This Magic is what Miaral specializes in. Internal Magicians are always buff as to be able to shoulder the Burden of the Magic.

Common Magic: Common magics are  magic everyone can use like activating Magic stones. The most Common Combat magic is Mana Armor.

Mana Armor: A thin sheet of Mana that protect the body against harm depending on Magical density.  Amellia whit her ridiculous Mana Amount boosted a Mana armor with was capable of stopping Bullets ( if she was in our world)

THere is the next chapter.  I tried  to go more into Luna and Melissas as well as Melissa and Amellias relation. I hopew you guys enjoy and next chapter (tmrv) will be G T L : Grand Theft Little.

Chapter 6: Confession and Plans

Amelli lay in her crib drooling like a Champion. No one would believe the White rose of Sahar was a drooling sleeper. Luna and Mellisa sat in the Living room as both of them looked at each other.

So Lissa we have to talk about your grades what is going on?” Luna looked at the report Card and then to her Daughter.

I don’t know I’m just not Motivated okay? since dad came bac….i mean since a couple of weeks.” The girl caught herself however her mother’s eyes already narrowed.

you father is in the city ? Since when ?

no hes no….”

DON’T lie to me young lady

since two months” Melissa’s voice quivered. She never saw her Mom angry. Most of the time she was sad but this woman in front of her radiated with live. Was this because of the Little?

so, he broke it, good to know. Lissa, I don’t forbid you to see him or anything like that I don’t have that right nor do I want to do that to you. However, your grades are Unacceptable. I will talk with Ms. Becks and I want you to be there whit me. You will have to work hard to catch your grades up till your graduate next year. Is that clear young Lady?

yes mom” a small voice answered.

no more lies okay?

yes” a smaller voice answered.

I love you honey

mooom

you won’t get away without saying it

love you too” mumbled the teenager smiling.

good off to bed now honey. Try to be silent as not to wake Mel okay? “

mom…. what do you think happened to Mel? She seems so…. distant as if nothing really matters and she seems mostly angry….”

I don’t know honey but I want to help her to let go of that baggage.

did you think about you know….” A finger pointed to the Head.

no, we won’t do that I don’t want that for her unless she wants it. I will just…treat her whit love till she wants to talk to us. She sometimes acts like Little who’s around Toddler age…. I think its best if we ease her into it and see what happens okay?”

okay good night mom. Love you

good night Pumpkin

Later that evening Luna got ready to go to bed and heard sobbing in the Nursery. Softly checking on the Little who was crying in her sleep Luna picked her up and started rocking her. Once the little calmed down Luna prepared to change her diaper just to find her Fists holding onto her Shirt. After she softly opened the littles hands and changed her, she put the small one into bed. As it would become routine, she stroked the littles head and smiled as she left to prepare a nighttime bottle before going to bed.

Amellia woke up and sat up. Her face was caked whit drool and she looked around whit sleep heavy eyes.  It took her a couple of seconds to asses her situation as she looked around confused. Once she however realized where she was the girl waited. She really didn’t mind waiting for any of the Ti…Luna or Melissa. However, her body had different ideas and she felt the urge to relief herself again and the pain came crashing in. Amellia slumped on the bed after she finished still shivering in pain. This pain was absurd. She had a sword shoved trough her chest and out her back and it did not hurt as much as this. Somehow her body was extremely sensitive to anything and the girl started sobbing in pain. She never felt this weak before since she can remember.  Even the fight against Saluth didn’t leave her this weakened and helpless. Suddenly two big soft Hands lifted her up. How can someone so giant be so silent?  Luna picked her up and started to rock her and stroking her Hair. This opened up all flood gates for Amellia as she started to wail for the third time since more than a decade.

However, after a while she started calming down as she felt the warmth of Luna. She smells of Tulips I like that thought Amellia.  Amellia felt confused around Luna no matter what the woman did to her she didn’t get angry only if the woman got hurt in a way. She didn’t want to accept it however she felt calm around the woman especially if the woman hugged her or rocked her or even just stroked her hair. She never felt this way before however it was not bad so Amellia let the woman take care of her “present” as she tried not to move again. Once done whit the mess Luna popped the Pink PJ wearing little on her Hips and took her down to the kitchen “Are you Hungry honey? You’re sleeping an awful lot. Does it still do Ouchy?” the woman asked as she put her hand on the littles forehead and looked her in the eyes. Did she get sick? No, her temperature was okay. Maybe she was just tired from the Wounds and the healing. Some wounds couldn’t even be taken care of whit the Technology Bigs possessed. Amellia meanwhile tried to understand what she meant  whith the word OUCHY. Is that a way to ask if she was hurt? “if you want to know if I’m hurt then YES my body is in tatters and I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to fight in the next weeks. As if she didn’t hear anything after the YES the Woman picked up Luna and started cuddling and shushing her. “its fine honey know it hurts but can you be strong for me? Can you try to ignore it hmm? Can you?

I killed a dragon

of course, you did honey of course. That’s a good girl no tears I’m proud of you.”

Amellia who was about to get irritated at being obviously ignored had to do a double take at the word Proud. “You are?”

yes, honey I’m proud of you

why? I didn’t do anything. I’m making more trouble for you. I’m being a burden and you have to clean up most of my messes. It hasn’t even been a day or two since I’ve been here and you already had to clean up at least four of my messes.”

Muffin its fine for you to make messes that’s normal for a little okay? I’m proud of you for being brave and not crying because of pain. You’re a good girl.” She kissed her on the forehead.

Amellia fell silent and her mind began spinning. What kind of backwards logic was that? Being proud for not crying? I’m an adult of course I don’t cry. Ignored Amellia the last days incidents. However, before she could give voice to her discontent Luna had buckled her into the high chair and Amelia’s eyes began sparkling. She didn’t mind being strapped in or anything else as long as she got that Nectar and like promised she saw Luna preparing the bottle. “oh, my someone’s hungry huh?” asked the Mother as she watched the girl drool on her PJs.  This was also the moment Melissa came downstairs “morning” the girl said yawning and kissed Amellia on the check and graciously accepted a kiss on the forehead from her Mother. Amellia didn’t even care the Nectar of the gods was right there. Just a bit out of reach. Maybe if she reached a little further. Melissa watched the girl stretching both her arms out making grabbing motions “Is It that good?”

yes, it’s the best I’ve ever eaten

hmm” and the Girl open the bottle and put a bit into a glass.

Amellia immediately protested loudly “THAT’S MINE GIVE IT TO ME

now now honey no need to yell you won’t starve.”

Melissa took a sip and almost wretched “it tastes awful” she complained

that’s what you get for stealing thief” Amellia said

Stop fighting girls. Lissa that formula is for Littles for some reason they all love it but in my opinion it doesn’t taste good. However, it is healthy and they love it so why not give it to them? Do you want to feed her?”

yeah, sure it’s going to happen someday anyway

STOP TALKING AND GIVE IT TO ME” snaped a now really angry Amellia she could take being hungry but not being teased whit the food right in front of her face. That was plain torture and she did not really listen to anything said however recoiled as the Girl unbuckled her and Luna didn’t walk forward. Wait what? She did not sign up for any of this and pushed the girl away. “ come on Mel aren’t you hungry ?”

yes

then let me feed you

“……”

Mel?”

“…..”

stop being fussy come on I promise il be nice and won’t steal your food anymore okay?”

“…. you are forgiven………for now” Amellia eyed the food. This time she let the girl pick her up and sit on a Chair to feed her. Weird she could have done this in the chair as well however apparently, they thought this was better. Amellia nursed her Bottle and realized something was wrong. It felt Wrong in some way. It wasn’t unconfutable however it wasn’t bliss like last time. While Amellia nursed Luna went upstairs to change her clothes and then midway the feeding took the girl so Melissa could eat and change. The instant Mel was in Lunas arms she relaxed. Yes, this is right. Weird how fast she got used to this. Not that she had any dignity in the first way but most people would probably fight for the right to make descisions. Amelia realized that maybe she never really grew up she just grew strong. In midst this bliss she decided once more to stay here till she recovered and maybe even come back once she murdered her old companions. The feeding ended whitout her vomiting again, a success in Amellia’s book. Amellia got put into the Playpen. This place had some blocks, a blanket and some books. The books immediately caught her attention. Amellia began reading the first of the three books: The little worm that learned its house.

The book didn’t take long to read and Amellia contemplated “electricity? This place is fascinating.” At this point however she realized that she really had nothing to do and became bored. The other books didn’t really catch her interest why would she care about how a turtle learned how to swim? Swimming was for idiots she never learned it after all and never had trouble. Bored out of her Mind the girl went to watch the Bigs as they called themselves get ready. Melissa was wearing a School Uniform. She looked good in it and Luna wore a suit and tie. Then she came to pick up Mel “come honey time to change you we have to hurry a bit.” Amellia let the woman change her clothes and the now slightly wet Diaper while Melissa was preparing some kind of Bag. Once dressed in a Onesie and an overall above it Amellia looked into the Mirror. The Onesie was Pink whit was okay and the Blue Overall was kind of weird but she didn’t care.  So honey I know we could not talk about this but you will have to stay in daycare today okay ?”

day what ?”

day care honey. “

whats that ?”

“ a place you can play whit other littles and still be watched after. Thankfully I got a place on short notice and you got your first Vaccination” Said Luna

Prison was the first thing Amelia tought. “okay” said the girl I will just have to break out.

• Like 2

Thanks for the chapters, I think for most that you have whit written you mean with or in some cases which.

Sorry it took me so long but i wantet to go more into the realationships and the new characters. We will see more of them but for now: Amellias in BIG trouble.

Next chapter is gonna come out ether in a couple of hrs if i find the inspiration or tonight after work ( im in germany sooo yeah)

Thanks @Arendethim keeping all three words in a tab to finaly not make the same mistake for the millionst time. I hope this chapter is better if you find anything to improve please let me know.

Chapter 7: Warden brutality and Prison Break

Amellia looked around the carriage Luna had put her in. This place moves on its own probably again this Electricity thing. She was strapped into a seat atop the seat whit made it apparently safer but also bothered her more. The girl didn’t stop fighting these restraints since nothing really distracted her this time. The teenager next to her tried to get the girl to relax but Amellia didn’t want to and since she had to deal whit them treating her like a toddler, she would act like a toddler from time to time for even the slightest revenge.  All fight left the little however  as on a red light Luna turned around to her and said “that’s enough young Lady. I won’t take you trashing around like that anymore. If you continue, I will put you into time out understand?” Amellia pouted, she always uses that against me that is totally not fair. Seeing the little being calm Luna turned back around and continued driving once the lights hit green. Amellia looked out the Window not that she could see a lot from her perspective.  After a while the Carriage came to a stop and Amellia waited to get unbuckled however only saw Melissa give her a peck on the forhead and  jump out to run towards a building. “where is Melissa going?”

“oh, to school”

“hmm why does she get to go to school and not me?”

“you’re too young honey once you’re older okay?”

“unfair I can’t go learn that’s totally unfair”

“just be patient it’s not far to your day care” and true to her words the ride only took 3 Minutes. Luna unbuckled Amellia and went inside with the girl on her hips. Once inside she went up to the counter “hey Luna Kusan my name I’m here to drop of Amellia.”

“of course, my name is Jessy pleased to meet you. “said the Woman smiling and then “are you Amellia hmm? are you going to be a good girl?” she asked whiteout expecting an answer in that infuriating high pitched voice.

Amellia was about to tell this broad where to shove it but she remembered the spanking so she opted to stay silent. “aww is someone shy? don’t worry Jessy will take care of you while Mommy is at work okay?”

“she is a little fussy today and a little ms grumpy pants.”

“oh, that’s okay most littles are grumpy and fussy on the first day of Daycare” smiled the Black hired 20 something Woman “we are going to have a great day right honey? Come let Jessy show you around okay ?”

Amellia followed this woman while her eyes started to scan this place in detail and noted each and every escape route. I will be dammed if I’m going to be imprisoned here longer then needed was the only thing Amellia thought to herself. She saw other people like her walk, run and play around inside a giant room. However she immediately realized most of them acted ….as if they really  are toddlers. Immediately the Girl realized what this place was supposed to be and as Jessy was about to explain the Girl pointed to a closed of area “that’s where infants are” she said and then to the other parts of the roof “books, toys, paper and other crafting items right?” Her explanation was me whit a smile and a “you’re such a smart girl, aren’t you? Yes, you are yes you are.” Why is this infuriating? Luna said the same thing just this morning and it made me happy. Amellia followed the Woman to her Cubby which Amellia promptly ignored she didn’t plan to stay here any longer then needed so why would she need a private storage area?  It took an infuriating five minutes for Amellia to be left alone and she assessed the situation again. It was loud but not as loud as on the battle field and she could ignore this easily.  Some of the Littles cried and others played. Amellias eyes however were trained on the glass door going out the back. It was closed but would not be hard to open so she walked over. However before she could open it another blonde Little , dressed in an overall resembling hers except green her diaper accentuating her bottom,  stopped her “ hi im Amy who are you ?”

“out of here”

“were not allowed out whit out Jessy, Mary or Lina”

“aha good good. I don’t care.”

“b-but…..”

Amellia ignored the girl and walked past her and opened the door. It took her an embarrassing amount of time and right as she was about to walk out a hand slid the glass door closed again.

“where are you going honey?” asked a high-pitched voice and Amellia turned around to see a Red-Haired Woman around her mid-thirties.  “outside” and out of here you idiot finished Amellia the sentence in her head.

“oh, but honey you aren’t allowed outside without calling one of us Bigs okay? How about Mary comes outside whit you hmm?” asked the woman without expecting an answer patronizingly squatting down. Amellia shrugged her shoulders she did not care she would be out of here anyway. Amy was standing a bit farther away not making eye contact whit Amellia Snitch.  Once Mary was sure the girl understood her she opened the door and walked outside with the girl leaving the door open. It was warm outside and of course other children would come out as well. It did not take long till almost all kids played in the backyard. Amellia was walking around and then started jogging. She had to get used to her body’s condition and on top of it her body felt a bit lighter so she had to take that into account. After the first lap she picked up the pace. Some of the other littles watched her confused but amellia did not care. She stopped once she was sure her body was sufficiently warmed up. The next thing was a route. Immediately she started planning. If she started running from the left side of the door to the wall of the city and held herself low the Bigs shouldn’t be able to see her and one quick body enchantment later she would be free. While waiting for the Bigs to get distractet Amellia lingered around a tree as Amy walked up to her “ h-hey do you want to play ?”

“not really im fine”

“i-i-im sorry for telling Mary”

“its fine I don’t care”

“can we be friends?”

“ABSOLUTLY not” said Amellia who realized immediately that she broke the girl’s heart but didn’t care. Friends are traitorous snakes who will kill you. I don’t need any more of that after those three bastards.

She watched Amy walking away sad and sniffing but did nothing to change the mood of the girl she did not care about this place after all. However, another of the littles came up to her a Girl who probably was around 20 biologically speaking “you’re ugly” said the girl whit a grin.

“oh nooo my heart…what the fuck do you want?”

“YOU SAID A BAD WORD”

Amellia watched the girl run to one of the Bigs and shrugged. Mary walked up to her “Mel did you say a bad word? Sindy here said you said a bad word “

Amellia just looked up to her immediately pissed for her using LUNA and MELISSAS nickname “what’s it to you? She doesn’t have proof, does she? Maybe she is lying” smirked the Girl not accepting any blame

“nu uuuh I’m not lying you said the F word”

“prove it”

“I HEARD YOU”

“No fighting girls”

“YOURE A LYER YOU SAID A BAD WORD I HEARD YOU” yelled the girl almost getting red in the face

“prove it”

“I HEARD YOUUUUUUU”

“ENOUGH” yelled Mary immediately shutting Amellia up and making Sindy start sobbing.

“so Mel DID you say a bad word if you lie you will be punished “

“N……yes” said Amellia after looking into the eyes of the Woman who seemed to be ready to punish her ether way.

“good you did not lie but you will be punished for saying a Bad word its timeout time for you Missy”

“DON’T TOUCH ME YOU INSANE BITCH” yelled Amellia the second Mary was about to pick her up. You’re not Luna I will break your arms bitch.

Immediately the playground got quiet and Mary said the words that had every little shrink back” well SOMONES is in need of a Spanking.” Amellia fumed whit rage “try me. “

After five Minutes Amellia was back on the playground her mood sour. This fucking place, that fucking bitch, this fucking entire situation. I will murder every single person here. The Girl was still shaking from pain since Mary unlike Luna didn’t hold back as much. Not knowing Amellias body’s condition in detail she used a bit more power and made the girl suffer pain needlessly. Amellia however did not cry this time but bit her lips almost to the point of drawing blood she would be dammed to give that woman any satisfaction. The second Amellia was alone at the same place Sindy walked up to her “you got punished “she said grinning.

“My mommy said that ugly girls get punished so you got punished for being ugly” said the Black haired little trying to get Amellia to cry. She was what people would call a Bully enjoying making others miserable.

“if you don’t walk away right now, I will break your nose” was the only reaction she got”

“nu uh hitting is not allowed ugly girl”

Just leave me alone your stupid piece of shit answered Amellia internally but ignored the girl after that. Sindy seeing Amellia still angry and sour decided this was enough and walked away happy to have destroyed someone else’s life. Amellias eyes sparkled as she shot forward the second all three Woman kneeled down to talk to different littles and she was in a blind spot. She enchanted her body and started accelerating to almost the same speed a big would be capable of running at. The Sorceress closed the distant to the wall whiting two second and pushed herself from the ground. She sailed trough the air and her hands pushed against the top of the fence and vaulted to the other side.

Escape successful.

• Like 2

My DUMB ASS seöf deleter chapter 8 on accident. I will rewritte it ether tomorrow or this evening but i dont want to make any promises. However slight Prewiev: amellia finally is gonna crack a bit more.

also since im shitty at writing i wanted to illuminate some of her Actions: amellia is not an adult. She never was. She was just somone out of the forest whit too mich talent and power. Stripped of said power however leaves her as what she is... a scared little girl .

• Thanks 1

Amelia never knew love, I have a feeling she will find what she is truly looking for... eventually. This is a great chapter and I'm sorry to hear about your snafu with the next chapter. I eagerly anticipate the revealing of the next adventure.

This chapter is SO MUCH better then the last one so im kinda glad i accidentally delete it.

Chapter 8 : A Mothers Wrath

Amellia  fell over at the other side and cushioned her fall whit an Air pillow. The Girl looked around on the other side and immediately ran into the side alley. She knew that she was not home free but had to run away as long as it wasn’t apparent that she left. Amelia ran down the side alley into the back alley and turned to the left.

I really don’t understand why I was supposed to go there just to break out. Those people also acted weird well whatever I can just walk home from here. Oh, home how exactly will I get back to Sahara for revenge? I should do some calculations but I also need more Information and of course more Mana.

The girl stopped after walking for a while and looked around. She realized she did not do the most basic thing you do once you go exploring…. memorize the way. She was totally lost. She could start making a Mental Map now but she had no reference to this place. Looking at the house next to her she decided to climb them for a better Vantage point. One quick Body enchantment later the girl went to work. She climbed the house which would have been 4 or 5 floors in Sahara here however it was apparently just a two floor one family house.   The girl looked of the roof to orient herself and sighed about the wasted Mana. As far as she could see there were houses just like this stretching towards the Horizon. She jumped of the roof back into the Alley and cushioned her fall whit an Air pillow.

Well, I just walk in the direction I came from and look for a Wall that looks like the one I jumped. Once she decided the girl started walking and actually found a wall that looked promising. She jumped up the wall and looked over. Her heart Sank and she began trembling. She watched an Ulsar ran at a Man and jump at him. He was completely unarmed and unprotected. Amellia got ready to bolt the second the Ulsar ripped the Man to shreds however stopped in absolute Terror. The Ulsar, the beast of the forest, the alpha predator of the Valhalla forest a beast so powerful that it even fought back dragons, licked the face of the Man as he was Laughing. “Good girl good girl down DOWN” the Man commanded the Ulsar after petting it for a while. Amellias terror continued to deepen as the Ulsar LISTEND and sat in front of the Man. Her throat dry, the girl jumped down the wall on the side she jumped up on.

Amellia turned around and ran. This place was insane. Everyone was Insane. ULSARS AS PETS that’s INSANE. Her Heart in her throat the girl instinctually used Magic to put enough distance between herself and this guy and his perverse actions.  

Shaking the girl leaned against a Wall in the back alleys that’s…yes that’s just a coincidence. H-he has a Magic item that lets him control one Ulsar” she said shivering. Amellia could kill a Ulsar but that was considered she was at full power whit all her equipment and not in an overall and whit not even twenty percent Mana. She wasn’t insane enough to try to fight one at this moment. She began traveling further and wondered how long it had been. Amellia calculated whit the sun for a second however realized that she didn’t know how long days are in this place…after all it had always been daytime for her. Walking through the back alleys she relaxed slowly it was a coincidence after all.

However she saw another Big whit an Ulsar bye its side and Amellia ran immediately. These people keep Ulsars as Pets. This place is insane. Completely insane.  It took Amellia another couple of Minutes of Running to finally find a place to rest. She sat down against the wall and breathed slowly in to get her Breath back. She was completely soaked in sweat and her Body was aching from Mana overuse and crave Food and water.

The only thing Amellia didn’t have to worry about was the toilette since every run-in whit a Ulsar had prompted her to release the content of her Bladder.

She was tired and her legs hurt however the girl fought the tears back and continued the travel. “oh, what’s someone like you doing here?” said a voice behind her and Amellia turned around to see a drunken Man who had a vicious grin on his face. “someone like you should be on a leash like every other animal” the man said cackling as he kicked at Amellia. Summoning every last bit of Mana, the girl erected a Mana armor that was shattered bye the power of that kick. She got flung against a Wall and impacted against the rough stone.

Her body finaly had enough damage and she began vomiting blood however her fear had left her and only rage was left. She could deal whit this she could deal whit combat, not whit the loneliness tough. Assessing her situation as the Man took another swig from his bottle the girl jumped up ignoring the pain and rand further down the Alley while the Mann followed her laughing loudly. Finding a hole in the walls around her the girl ran trough it and sat down as she realized the Man couldn’t follow her for now. She had to regain some energy to continue running later.

He however left the girl only twenty seconds before he vaulted over the Wall and jumped over. “Come on little I won’t hurt you…much” he cackled as he walked up and Amellia opted for retreat. She ran again while her body screamed in protest and her legs started to give in under her. She gritted her teeth and continued running that asshole wouldn’t let her live not after she saw his face. Triple no just double of my current Mana and I would fucking kill him Amellia cursed inside as she vaulted over another wall and almost celebrated as she heard other Bigs. The Man too drunk followed her but he would take some time to get to her.

The little ran toddled towards the group of People in the distance as her Mana ran out and she collapsed. She started crawling. The more distance she could put between her and the Man the better. Tears started streaming down her face a she cried. She couldn’t keep it in anymore she was all alone and didn’t have her Mana to rely on.

Silvia was sitting on the bench and looked at the Gym class going on around her and sighed. Why had it to be today that she couldn’t participate. Mandy was as always ignoring class and running laps. Even the teacher let her do what she wanted since she was supposed to represent the school in the next tournament. She and her best friend Melissa. Silvia was not as athletic as her friends however she was known as one of the few Bigs that could be counted as a genius and the three of them made the unlikely Jock and Nerd team. Hearing a strange noise Silvia looked behind her and stood up. She could see a little and a Man who had a Beer bottle in his hand as he walked towards the girl and to her shock kicked the girl. Silvia jumped up and immediately had a Plan “HEY JOSH HELP ME “she yelled at her neighbor.

The Quarterback looked to her “what?” but seeing what happened behind her the Young Man immediately sprinted over and tackled the Man away from the Girl. At almost the exact time Mandy who was running and hearing that commotion came sprinting over and Josh again had to accept that this girl was fast. Seeing all this commotion happening the Teacher walked up to asses the Situation and once he saw the little and the Man his brows furrowed.

However, hearing Silvias recounting his expression got hard and he grabbed the man, who was hold down by John, bye the collar and lifted him up. John looked whit awe at the 16 ft tall Adult who before becoming a Teacher had been a professional Football player and still was in top shape. “now how about we go inside and have a talk whit the police as you explain who this little lady is?” asked Mr. Beck smiling professionally however everyone could tell that he was holding himself back since his smile was a bit too forced and his muscles too tense. Mandy who arrived at the same time as Josh picked the little girl up who was wailing in pain and discomfort.

No matter what she did the girl didn’t seem to want to calm down. She followed Mr. Beck inside the building to  let the girl maybe take a Nap in the Nurses  office and calm down. Not that it seeme like the girl would calm down at all as she was wailing heartbreakingly. Once the procession of 3 bis and one little  walked twoards the Building most of the Students of the Class stopped and just watched. Some boy’s had to hold back others from walking over and beating that Man up and the girls wanted nothing more then to go and calm the girl.

Everyone was whispering however one voice made Amellia look up. “MEL???” yelled Melissa who just now had finished the bigger lap and ran towards the little. “hmm you know this little Melissa?” asked Mr. Beck as the Girl ran towards the little and took her from Mandy. The littles reaction of clawing her hands into Melissa shirt and crying made it clear and the Teacher had to summoned every bit of Willpower to  not break the bones of this piece of Trash who was still stammering incoherently. “class is dismissed” he said and dragged the Man inside after telling Melissa to call her Mother. Melissa immediately fast walked towards her locker and took out her phone while one handedly holding the wailing Little.

She clenched the phone between her shoulder and Head  while calling her mother to have both hand free to stroke and rub the back of the little girl. Her mother answered the phone whiting 3 seconds.

Pumpkin is everything okay? please tell me nothing has happened to you” her mothers voice was Hysterical and  over the wailing of Mel she answered immediately

mom I am fine but Mel is here. Mom? MOM?”

The girl looked at the phone that was disconnected and she wanted to call again however at this moment the police drove onto the school grounds followed bye a civil car. Luna whitout even locking the car or closing the driver side door began running towards Melissa who had Mel in her hands who was still crying.

Amellia was confused after getting kicked another three times. She heard voices and could feel herself crying however her mind was not quite there since that guy knocked his shoe right into her face. However, the first pair of Hands no matter how soft felt wrong. The second pair was more comfortable and familiar however the third one was what she hoped for. Tulips. Still wailing she felt the soft and secure hands stroking her back and something found his way into her mouth as she started sucking. It   did not give her any kind of comfort towards her growling stomached but it gave her comfort for her emotions. She couldn’t really hear anything but she didn’t care as she slipped into exhausted sleep.

Luna looked at the little who after five minutes fell asleep whit the pacifier in her Mouth. The School nurse disifectet all open wounds of the girl and banage her up. The Mother meanwhile , who had a Emergency Diaper bag in her car just in case walked towards her car and began taking care of the little. She took the bag inside a room in the school and after laying out the map wanted to put down the little who immediately started sobbing in her sleep. Shushing the girl the Mother took off the overall and rolled the Onesie up to change the saturatet Diaper that was about to leak and the girl shivered in the cold. Whit practiced movement Luna changed the girl whitin a Minute and dressed her again. After that she asked for some Hot water to make a Bottle for the girl. Who know how hungry the girl was?  After making the bottle and waiting for it cool off the Woman nursed the girl that began drinking greedily.

my poor little angel don’t worry mommy will make everything right “ she whispered and walked out of the room whit the now fed and changed girl. This didn’t change the damage the girl took. Luna was furious at how the girl was treated. Her body had bruises all over and a wound on her forehead. The police investigated and arrested the man who claimed to not have kidnapped the little however no one took that serious. Luna decided to sue this piece of shit. While the police drove off whit the suspect Amellia woke up and looked up to Luna who immediately cooed “oh did you wake up sleepy head?”. The girl Nodded only as an answer “do you want to go play?” the Mother asked but was only met whit a Shaking head and yawning. The Mother just rubbed the girls back and kissed her on the forehead. While the girl lay in her arms, she heard the girl mumble “sowwy

what are you sorry for honey?” asked the Mother shocked. What about this situation was the fault of this little one? Even if the girl ran away this wouldn’t have been her fault she was kidnapped.

mommy got hurt. You cried” the girl said whit tears in her eyes. This was exactly the situation she wanted to avoid. The Woman was her life saver and care take and because of her she got so angry to even cry.

Aww honey its fine mommy’s not hurt I was only worried. Its fine you did nothing wrong come do you want to go home?” the woman asked as Amellia nodded and nudged closer to the woman for more body warmth and fell asleep again. Luna padded the girls bottom and smiled. She put the girl in the carrier and drove home. Once at her own place she put the girl into the nursery and gave her a Kiss. Luna walked down the stairs and pulled out the phone

Hey Kyle yes it’s me Luna I need a favor. “she said and explained what happened “please don’t take any bail for that asshole I willl owe you one Kyle” she said. Kyle on the other side just said “Luna as a Judge you should not do this but…okay I will look into it and be impartial” before hanging up. The Judge just looked at the Phone and swore “I will put you behind bars for all eternity you piece of Shit. “Forcefully calming herself down she dialed the number of the Day care and once the other side picked up she only said one sentence “Explain to me how you CANT do your JOB!”

• Like 2

So for you who want to know some of Suhls animals that i mentioned.

Peratons are pig like beings whit eight legs.
Ulsars are bears. Straight up bears whit magic power who are around ten feet tall.

Chapter 9 : Emotional reaction.

Amellia woke up in the middle of the night since she had slept since early afternoon and looked around the dark room. Her Mana had regenerated a slight amount however sitting in this dark room made the girl restless.  She felt on edge as if she was still running away and her heart began beating faster and faster. The Sorceress tried to calm herself forcefully however it only ended in her starting to sob. She was scared bye being alone.  It didn’t take long for the Girl to start crying and snuggle in to the blanket she had. She felt terrified of his situation and before she could curl up two soft hand picked her up and the smell of Tulips enveloped her. “ shhh honey its fine Mommy is here “ Luna said as she walked to the rocking chair. Mommy? Why does she call herself that? asked Amellia internally but didn’t question it, it felt…. right.  Laying against the Woman made Amellia relax and snuggle against her. The rhythmic humming and back rubs made Amelli slowly calm down and look up at Luna. “well honey do you want to continue sleeping?” the Woman asked whit a smile on her face as she stroke the girls silver hair. Amellia nodded slight but then decided otherwise she didn’t want to be alone.

Hmm but you have to sleep honey or you will be tired tomorrow.” Lunas voice was soft and sweet as honey and made Amellia reach a level of relaxation she didn’t know was possible however her hands balled to fist around Lunas Nightgown. “oh honey “ the woman said while kissing the girl “ do you wanna sleep whit mommy ?” she asked slightly worried that Mel was getting too depending on her. It was fine for today since she had this traumatic experience yesterday but it was not good if the girl became glued to her. Amellia nodded smiling “well okay but only for today honey”. Amellia slept while snuggling against Luna and smiled as she had the best sleep in her entire life. The next morning however made Amellia realize something was off why was the bed wet? As Luna woke up she realized she forgot to change the girl at night and now had her work cut out. Immediately giving the girl a Bath and changing her she put the girl into the playpen and went up to change the bed sheets. The second she was out of sight Amellia felt fear creeping up in her however managed to rationalize it away.

She heard foot steps coming down the stairs as Mellisa woke up and went to the play pen “hey sweetums why are you in the play pen?” she asked. “I wet the bed” the little said and Melissa said “well yeah that’s why your diaper is there?” and then saw her Mother carrying sheets down stairs to the wash machine in the basement. The Teenager started belly laughing as her mother walked bye and actually collapse to the ground “ITS NOT FUNNY MELISSA” said Luna but couldn’t keep her smile hidden. Amellia was confused what was so funny but just watched these people have fun. Once however the accident was taken care of the Girl was buckled into the high chair and got her bottle. Today she was not fed but could drink alone.

Amellia was still as enthusiastic as always for this stuff however something felt missing. It was nothing she couldn’t ignore but it tasted just a tiny bit off. Luna sighed in relief that the little girl didn’t seem to e afraid to be left alone not that she would be left alone for too long. Melissa asked “Mom? What is going to happen now?”

well, the Day Care has looked at the Camera footage and it seems like Amellia was out of everyone’s sight and out of the cameras vision so we don’t know what happened. However, they have followed every rule to the letter. I don’t like it but it seems like they aren’t at fault.” Said Luna who had spend the entire day before re watching camera footage to find ANY fault in these people but couldn’t. She had to accept the fact that this was just an unfortunate accident not that she would let the Kidnapper off however she could not find any fault in the day care not while keeping her consciousness clear.  She did not want to but she really had no other option but to bring Amellia there again however she would this time use a tracking device for Amellia. Luna took the empty bottle from the girl who finally didn’t seem to be sleepy after eating. Luna sighed inwardly finally a sign that the girl wasn’t still healing.

Amellia who know had food didn’t really want to be left in this seat and started trying to escape. However, before she could something Luna popped a Pacifier in her mouth and clipped it to her Shirt. Today the girl wore a skirt whit warm legging and a Shirt that went into the leggings. The Pacifier had a tracking device in her and if Amellia got lost again she could find the girl immediately.  Luna paid a hefty sum to get this Pacifier whiting a couple of hours. The pacifier was connected to her own Phone and if Amellia left the grounds of the Day Care she would get a Message. Amellia really didn’t want this thing in her mouth at first but once she started sucking at it she realize it did calm her down.

Maybe it was not THAT bad she lied to herself and let Luna free her and put her in the Playpen. This time she actually went to play whit some of the toys. Not that any of them actually had any challenge for her. The girl was right in the epic battle of the Dragon Saruth against the great Magician Amellia as two hand picked her up. Immediately Amellia was pissed

I was about to win” she complained as Melissa laughed and said “how about you continue later? Time for daycare.”

Amellia sighed she had to go there again? Well, she didn’t really have a choice and what’s the worst than could happen if she stayed inside the premises?  Amellia let Melissa carry her to the car while making sure that the girl understood how rude it was to stop a fight between greats. Melissa however answered whit underhanded tactics and started tickling Amellia. This ended whit a squealing and laughing Amellia that accepted defeat temporarily.

Inside the car Amellia looked outside the window as she sucked on the pacifier and waited patiently. She was aware that no mater how hard she fought she wouldn’t get to be freed of this prison. In the Day care Luna talked to the other Bigs in a sharp voice that made Amellia immediately unconfutable. This was the same voice Luna used before a spanking. Jessy took Amellias hand and started profusely apologizing and promising sorting over and over again. Amellia didn’t really listen and waited to be left alone again. However, as it seemed this would not happen today. Finally, after ten minutes Luna left the day care for work. Amellia followed Jessy and walked into the play room.

Amy saw her and looked away while Sindy seemed to just wait for her to be alone. Amellia sighed just and went to go get a book maybe she could just read the entire day. Some kids wanted to play outside but Mary seemed to be against it and forbid it. Some littles got upset but stopped making a fuss after a couple of minutes. Amellia just took a random book and started reading It just to put it back. This was boring. However Amy walked up to her and asked “can you read ?”

yes

oh…..can you read this” she asked and pointed at the book Amellia just put back.

Amellia didn’t understand the question and just said “ I just did yes

Amy seemed to be confused at that answer and both girls looked at each other confused.

This was the instance Sindy decided to make her presence know. “THAT’S MY BOOK” she said and took the book Amy pointed at. Amys eyes started watering which didn’t really prompted a reaction from Amellia. Everyone here was crying over the most stupid shit. However, the next thing Sindy did crossed amelias line instantly. The little grabbed at Amelias pacifier that hung from her shirt and yanked it off.

Immediately Amellia felt uneasy and her breathing began to accelerate. She did not have it in her mouth but just its presence as a present from Luna comforted her. Now however it was gone. Amellia reacted whit panic then she started sobbing. Sindy finally getting a reaction from Amellia threw the pacifier out the window and Amellia lost every and all reason. She reacted on instinct and punched Sindy in the face.  Amy screamed in shock as Sindy started crying and Amellia in tears began punching the girl. without any Mana or any reason, the girl did what she always did in such moments.

She resorted to violence. Amellia only got in two good hits as Mary separate them. Both girls cried out of different reasons. Sindy because Amellia decked her right in the face and Amellia because her comfort item was gone. She did not listen to Mary or anything else. She could not think clear and since the object of her rage  was gone Amellia began wailing. Mary confused what happened asked Amy “ amy what happened ?”. The girl recounter as good as possible what happened and Mary took Amellia into a separate room while Sindy got punished bye Jess. Trying to shush the girl had no effect and Mary really worried for the little as nothing seemed to help.

She did give her another pacifier however that only helped long enough till the girl realized something and spit it out just to continue wailing. It took 30 minutes till Lina found the pacifier and had it cleaned enough to give it to Amellia. Amellia sucking on it immediately calmed down. Seeing it was hers she relaxed again. Her head hurt from all the crying and her fist hurt from punching Sindy. Mary relieve that Amellia finally calmed down asked stern “Mel do you know what you did wrong?”

Amellia looked at her and answered matter of factly “not beating her up sooner?”

NO, we don’t PUNCH people Amellia. That’s a bad thing

“I didn’t want to but she touched my stuff”

“even then you don’t punch people”

“pretty sure you do “

“Amellia Elizabeth Kusan that is NOT what you do.”

Amellia looked at Mary confused but did not really put it to heart.

“I will have to tell your Mom what happened”

“so? I did nothing wrong” Amelia said. I did not kill her be happy about that she added internally.

Mary rubbed her temples this girl did not listen at all and Sindys mother would make a fuss about this incident. However, she could not punish Amellia too severely since the little only did it in self-defense even If she used it a bit far. So Amellia was sent into a Time out. “why” was the only word Amellia asked. She did nothing wrong. Once she was allowed in the play room again Amy walked up to her and Amellia watched confused as she hugged her. “she’s a meanie” Amy said and Amellia wanted to push her away however realized this was not so bad and just patted Amys head and said “hey….wanna be friends ?”. She was greatest bye the most sincere and wide smile she ever had seen and Amellia decided to protect this girl.

Sind left her alone the entire day but once the adult came for pick up Amellia heard a screech like a Peratos had been gutted and ran over to watch what was wrong. Amy followed her and some other Littles already watched a woman whit Sindy on her arm start berating the staff while spitting while talking.

Sindy seeing Amellia immediately said in a cutesy whiny voice “mommy that’s the mean girl” and the woman turned towards Amellia “you’re the brat touching my Daughter? Get over here YOUNG LADY IMMEDAITLY.

” Amelia just looked at her while Mary immediately intervened “ma’am you can’t touch another child…”

SHUT UP I want her PUNISHED or I will have your job do you know who my Husband is? What kind of day care lets a little innocent girl get Punched?” the old hag raged. Amellia seeing Amy getting scarred said “its fine” and walked up. Her Mana starting to rotate around her and the Mana around her synchronization whit her. She would not take anything from this bitch. However, the closer she got the less control she had over her Mana…. she was scarred. Not from this woman but the Man…why did she think of him if this was clearly someone else.

The Hag seeing no one doing anything stormed inside and grabbed Amellias arm and Mary immediately tried to make her let go while Amellia panicked. Why was this woman so strong. She was almost about to lose it however at that moment everyone flinched under the thundering voice that yelled “ DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY DAUIGHTER YOU BITCH OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE”.

Luna stormed in and even tough she was smaller then Sindys mother she grabbed the hand of the Woman and dug her fingernails into it.

LET GO” screamed the woman however lunas hand just clenched more. She would be dammed if she let her daughter get hurt just one day after she got kidnapped. Mary took a step back she could not stop any of this anymore.

Sindy mother let go of Amellia who immediately hugged Lunas leg while the Woman stroke her Head whit one hand and used the other to threaten the other Mother “ I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE BUT IF YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER ON MORE TIME I WILL KILL YOU”. Lunas face was the visage of a Mother ready to go to battle to protect her daughter. Sindys mother stammered something about them getting what they deserved as she stepped away from the smaller but angrier Woman. Luna gave her one last death glare and went down to her knees and began looking over Amellias arm. She sighed in relieve no matter how crazy this bitch was she did not use excessive force and Mary holding her back made sure that Amellia wasn’t hurt

. Luna picked up the girl and rubbed her back while walking out she just said “if you want to get this to the court please continiue.” She walked over to Jessy to get the report of today while Amellia looked at Luna she never knew her Mommy was this much of a Fighter. Well it also makes sense after all Mommy is  perfect tought Amellia proud.

Thanks for the chapter, still has chapters still that have whit instead of with in places.

As the complete MORON that i am i have already startet working on another story that i will post after this ones done just as a heads up. Amellias story will probably end in the next 2-3 Chapters unless my imagination acts  up again. The next story is NOT gonna play in the Diaper dimension. It is inspired bye EXCHANGED from Toddlergirl on Deviantart and will play in that universe. Since she never finished her work i will write my own unique spin on it. I hope you guys enjoy.

World Synopsis: Aliens abduct humans whit above average abbilitys and regresse them to make it feasible for them to go on Space travel. These Aliens need Humans since our Carbon based organism is immune to some of the illnesse these aliens couldnt wipe out. Some people get regressed others dont. The age of physical and Mental regression ranges from 2-8. The Main character of that Story : Ysabell is a Scientist who suffers under physical breakdown. Her brilliant mind is trapped in a decaying body riddled whit tumors and cancer. The Aliens abduct her and well what happens after that is up to you to find out and me to write.I hope i could spark your guy intresset.

• Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED