LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED

As prmised todays chapter is double the normal lenght

Amellia finally opened her eyes and didn’t feel like vomiting anymore. She did not know how long she was out since she slipped in and out of unconsciousness. Her head didn’t hurt anymore and her body felt refreshed. She was clean and warm a great contrast to how she felt normally after being sick. Looking up she saw Luna sitting in the rocking chair and sleeping. Amellia felt warm inside that this Woman didn’t just leave her and stayed by her side. The girl seeing the Woman shivering in cold felt guilty. The blanket on the floor seemed to have slipped off while the Woman slept. Amellia as silent as possible climbed out of  the Crib and jumped the last couple of inches down.  Walking to the giant she grabbed the Blanket and started thinking how to best get it on the Woman without weaking her and realized It was not possible.  She could not climb this high without waking her and her Mana storage was empty since she emptied it when ever she was conscious enough. However, she did not want Luna to get sick and so she opted for the other option. Walking out the room she tiptoed to the other side of the Hall into Melissas room. She went to the bed and climbed on top of it and started shaking the girl.  Melissa waking up looked at the little girl “hmm Mel why are you out of your crib? how do you feel muffin?” she asked sleepy and took the girl into a hug. “do you want to sleep whit lissa hmm honey?” she cooed. Amellia shook her head and said “Lu…Mommy is sleeping in my room and her blanket fell down help me.” Melissa taking a second to realize what the girl wanted from her smiled and said “okay come let’s put a blanket around Mom” and carried the girl into the Nursery where she put the girl down. Taking the Blanket, she put it around her Mother and silently walked out with the little in her arms. Both Girl went to sleep again in Melissas bed snuggled together.

Luna woke up in the Nursery and opened her eyes only to seeing an Empty Crib. The mother shot to her feet in a panic and walked out the nursery immediately to Mellisas room to see if her eldest daughter had seen the little. She opened the door only to see both Girls sleeping together and smiled as the adrenalin slowly subsided.  She walked down the stairs to start prepping breakfeast and saw her Mother already  halfways done cooking the eggs and bacon as well as preparing the table.

“morning mom” the mother said embarrassed her mother had to pick up her slack.

“morning Muffin how is our little angel? Did you sleep well? You seem tired maybe you should go back and sleep for a couple of hours its still early.” The old Lady said smiling and kissing her daughter’s forehead with caused the Judge to blush.

mom I’m not a child and she’s fine asleep in Lissas room.” she said defensively

“you’re always mommy’s little baby no matter how old now go back to sleep”. The eggs demanding some attention from the Cook ended the conversation as the judge went into the living room to get another hour of sleep. She had been awake till only a couple of Hours ago sitting next to the girl to check if she was okay. It was a good think that Mel got sick at this time. Right when the Vacation of Luna and Melissas Summer Break started.

Around ten the entire House got woken up from a shrill scream upstairs “WHY IS THE BED WET?”. Laughing Sarah walked upstairs and watched Melissa looking at the puddle in the bed and then to Amellia. Clearly the Diaper didn’t hold and leaked with woke the teenager. “oh god mel” the teenager said flustered watching the little slowly waking up and looking around innocently.  Amellia coming out of sleep looked at Melissa and then the Bed. Oh, did I do that? Why I thought these things prevent that. Hmm she seems angry maybe I should say something? But what?Did she change it bevore we went to bed ? I cant remember. The girl was confused and didn’t really listen to the words from Melissa and only her tone managed to penetrate the tired sleepiness of her Mind. She’s angry. Oh no she’s angry. Will I get punished? I didn’t do it on purpose. I didn’t mean to make a mess. Melissa in front of her eyes turned blurred as tears started flooding into her eyes and Amelia started sobbing. I don’t want to leave why did this have to happen? They should already be angry cause I got sick and they took care of me. I’m such a bother. They are going to abandon me again.  Seeing the little sobbing Melissa immediately felt guilty. She knew that Mel didn’t do it on purpose and now the girl felt scared of her and started sobbing because of her. She took the Little into her lap and stroked her back “its fine honey it’s okay. Big sis was just a bit surprised I didn’t think I would wet the bed at this age. Sorry to make you scared” she cooed and Mel looked at her. But it was my fault why does she take the blame? Amellia realizing the girl not being really mad calmed down and looked around “ its wet” she said.

jup and now I have to change the diapers of two granddaughters. Come let’s start whit our little miss potty pants.” Sarah chimed in making both girls jump in shock.

She took Mel from Melissa taking off all her clothes on top of the bed and taking the Diaper off. She wrapped the Little in a towel she prepared while the little drama show was going on and carried her into the Bathroom. “Lissa please take care of your bed and the clothes . I will have to bath this little messy girl

okay grandma” Melissa said.

Downstairs Amellia could hear people walking talking and the clattering of cutlery and realized that probably her aunt and uncle didn’t leave. However, the girl didn’t have time to think about that as her grandma plopped her on the towel on the floor in the bathroom and did something with the bathtub. Oh, are we showering? Amellia thought she really loved taking a shower with her mom it was always fun and she loved how it felt when the warm water hit her head and ran down her body. Like the good girl she was Amellia waited patiently till her Grandma was done with earned her a Tummy raspberry making the girl squeal.

oh, Mel is taking raspberries from someone else. Mommy is jealous and sad” said Luna watching them both and making Mel feel guilty instantly. However, she forgot feeling guilty as her Mommy launched a tickle attack on her” oh this is a healthy happy baby girl mommy missed that. “ Mel gave up her fight for dominance and accepted her loss.   Being lifted up from the now slightly wetter Towel her Grandma started lowering her into the bathtub. Amellia looking down immediately started panicking. Water? Why is there so much Water? The girl panicked immediately she couldn’t swim and how should she have learned? Sahar war a desert country and in the forest the deepest part of Water was the river that went to her knees or the Lake with housed the Water Serpent that almost killed her  when she was eight. Maybe that was the day she got her fear of bodies of Water.  Sarah slowly started putting the little into the water and jumped startled from the sudden wailing of the girl. “honey what’s wrong? “asked Sarah confused as Luna aproached them. Trying to shush the girl didn’t work as the girl tried to fight her grandmother vehemently to get to her mommy. Luna took the girl who clawed her hands into her Mommys shirt and hugged her. Grandma my ass she tried to kill me. “come muffin tell mommy what’s wrong how was your nana mean to you?”

“water” the girl pointed at the bathtub getting only a confused look from her Mommy and her Nana.

scary” she said hugging her mom even tighter.

oh” both women just said not expecting the little to actually fear taking a bath. “do you want to take a bath with mommy ? Would that be better if mommy was with you?” asked Luna only getting a Nod from Amellia. Sarah leaving the bathroom sighed she had looked forward playing with the girl and her toys but alas it was not meant to be. Luna closed and locked the bathroom and put the little on the floor while undressing quickly. She took the girl up and stepped into the Bathtub feeling the little girls body trembling as they sank into the warm water. It took Amellia a good fifteen Minutes to stop trembling however she did not let go of the hand full of hair she had from her mommy.  Luna took a sponge and started cleaning the girl with did not fight it however did not seem to enjoy it as much as Luna hoped. Finishing the bath, the mother and Daughter pair stepped out and started drying off. Amellia sat on another towel this time clean and fluffy to keep her warm. Drying her Hands Luna pushed the girl on her back and put some rash cream on the littles bum and then some powder before closing off the Diaper. Dressing herself hallway decently the woman picked up the naked little in a diaper and went into the nursery to dress her for the very first family Breakfast. The first in the next two months of family vacation

• Like 2
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 16.01.2021)

Thanks for the chapters, lots of spelling issues (and things like forgetting to use capital letters) but readable.

Sitting in the highchair at the table while the Bigs talked with each other was where Amellia came back out of her rush. This stuff made her always go airheaded and content for a while and she put the bottle on the tray in front of her watching the Bigs. She had gone back to how she actet back then when she followed her friends into civilization for the first time. Watch, learn and then adapt was the moto. She understood that it seemed normal to these people that she wore these protection things they called Diapers also was it normal that she had almost no autonomy. However, they also seemed to carter to her every need. Listening to them talk however made her aware that she probably did something wrong.

I don’t know Lulu she seems too quiet if you ask me. No fussing nothing except if she cries like this morning.” Mike said looking at the girl putting down her Bottle

yes, normally they chatter around all day and don’t want to sit still” Sarah Chimed in while her Husband was silently eating. He had no opinion on that matter he actually like a more subdued little that didn’t scream every six seconds.

She was always like that she is just perceptive that’s all” Luna said smiling with left a sour taste in Amellias mouth. Why is she defending me? What is wrong bye how I act?

no Mel is probably just bored” chimed Melissa in looking at the girl that watched them silently.

“no, it is quite weird how she acts I can understand how people would think she is mentally challeng ---OUCH” Mike said as Mel send her Bottle at him hitting him on the forehead. Humph your mentally challenged she thought satisfied from the hit.

Amellia we don’t throw our bottles at people” Luna said in her *The fun is over voice* with made Amellia look at her only to ignore that. She really didn’t like being called mentally challenged she had to hear that every day growing up. Why didn’t they try living in a forest for years and then adapt to society and a city life? Let’s see how adapted they are to a city life after that.  However, Amellia didn’t have any time to smolder in her own rage as Mike said “ouch she has a really good aim”

well, its your fault saying something like that” Sarah said mater of factly while Luna tried to get Amellia  to understand that what she did was wrong while the sorceress  intentionally looked somewhere else. Still ignoring everything Marcus finished his food and stood up. Like every day he went to the bathroom after breakfast. Amellia seeing someone stand up realize that she did not have to keep sitting in this thing anymore and tried to open it. The straps of the Highchair did their job and Amellia was not released from her captivity. Frustrated she tried to force her way put and, in the end, just grabbed the belt and tried to push it away from her again and again. Maybe she could wear down the material and get it done that way. Luna sighed and grabbed the belt from Amellia who still tried to squirm out and opened the fastener and took the girl out of the Chair. Amellia regaining her freedom immediately stopped fussing as she was put on the carpet in a playpen in the living room. She did not like this at all and listening to the bigs became boring as they started using words she did not know. Words like train, zoo or strawberry. Sitting in this place again Amellia realized she was bored out of her mind. She was well fed and warm but it was boring. What was she supposed to do the whole day?  Looking into space was only interesting for that long. Deciding to go and see what books she had other than the electricity one she could maybe help her understand this place better. Reading the other two books she put them back and sighed. She didn’t expect much and was still disappointed about these books but mostly about the main characters. Just taking that kind of bullying is stupid. Beat everyone up and be done with it but no he had to go the nice route idiot.

She did not know how long it had been since she started to try to build stuff with the blocks but a shadow appeared above her. The tower in front of her was not really great or looked anything like the Wizard Towers of Sahar but it was at least something time consuming.  Luna reached down and just scooped her up and Amellia landed on the Hip of the Woman and just watched the tower growing distant. She would probably never get used to just being picked up without asking. Could she fight back or have a say in it? She was not really sure but she would look into it. In the nursery the Girl watched Luna taking out a skirt and some shirt. Since none of those clothes had the Color purple in them, she let herself get dressed. She did try to do it herself but Luna just ignored her so she resigned. Apparently, another part of living here and she had to get used to it.  Everything around Amellia moved and she was in the car strapped into a car seat. This Car was way bigger than the other one. Two front seats and seven in the back two of them facing backwards. Mike rented this car every year for the Family vacation so they could spend time together. Amellia driving in the car ignored everyone trying to talk to her. She still wasn’t sure how to react and she was not comfortable in this situation yet. The only one she had no idea being needy around was Luna and she drove in the front seat. Falling asleep from the subtle rocking of the car Amellia started drooling.  

The door slamming shut woke the girl up in a shock. Her first instinct was that she was attacked and she looked around in panic till she realized where she was and tried to calm down.  don’t slam the door that way Mike what if Amellia woke up? Do you want a little crying from being woken up?” heard Mel the voice of Sarah chastising her son.

Amellia did not really understand what her crying would do and started to think about the last times when she cried and what happened. After all it did happen more often than she would want to accept or admit. Amellia had a slight idea now how it was supposed to work. They did not think she could communicate properly so crying would be used as a way of communication discomfort. Sighing the girl shook her head and relieved herself of her bladders content. It did not really seem to matter if she holds it or not. She couldn’t relieve herself anywhere else anyway. The door next to her opened and Amellia looked into Lunas eyes who said “oh honey did you wake up? Did uncle Miky wake you up? He’s a mean uncle isn’t he honey? Yes, he is. Come let’s get you out of here so you can play.”  Amellia let Luna take the belt off and then pick her up and then put her down. Finally, being able to see the outside she realized they went to some kind of playground for littles. Seeing them running around and being put down near the sandpit Amellia looked around confused. Luna padded her butt and Amellia stumbled forward and walked towards the pit and sat down near it to watch. She didn’t understand what was going on so she observed the interaction between other littles with other bigs and then how they played. Looking in the direction of Luna and the others she saw them chatting with other bigs and rolled her eyes. Melissa wasn’t with them but had gone to a friend so Amella couldn’t even go to her. Standing up and patting herself down she walked towards a swing and sat on top it not really in the mood to use it. Most littles ran around her screaming or yelling. One of them walked up to her “ do you wanna play ?” the boy said grinning.

what ?” Amellia asked kind of curious what he wanted from her.

its called piggy wanna play?” he asked grinning as Amellia accepted and followed the boy to the group of his friend.

found the piggy” he said laughing and the other littles made a circle and amellia just watched them confused.

you go to the middle” the boy explained “and then you get the Ball from us easy right ?”

Amellia nodded and did as she was told and took a step towards the ball as they threw it to another person. Realizing what she had signed up for Amellia got furious. Did these twerps think she was easily bullied? Snorting she started increasing the tempo towards the ball but again it was thrown away. You think im not capable of breaking this little game Pah watch me. Body enchantment. The Mana of the girl started vibrating and she shot off with a sudden burst of speed to catch one of the kids unaware and snatch the ball from his hands. With a smirk she threw the ball to another kid and walked off while they looked at her shocked.

she’s fast” she heard one of the Kids say and shock her head. Using all her recovered Mana for this sudden burst was extremely immature from her. Walking further around she realized it was boring here as well so she sat down again and watched. Looking towards the car park she saw a girl toddle towards the park who she actually knew and did not despise. She stood up and shot off running towards the parking lot.  She didn’t need long to run towards the girl and the girl also saw her running over “MEL” Amy yelled and Amelllia smiled. She did not understand why this girl’s presence made her so relaxed. Nearing Amy, the sorceress started slowing down realizing she did not know the Big with her.  It was not really a stranger since she had seen the Woman pick up Amy but she never officially met the woman. The Woman seeing both girls seemingly having a moment went to one knee to not look scary to Amellia who stopped a couple of feet away and said “hi I’m Amy’s mommy who are you? where is your mommy?” Amellia looked at the woman then to Amy and swallowed her snarky remark down to answer “I’m Amellia. My M-mommy is over there.” She pointed towards Luna who seeing her talking to another big stood up and started walking towards her. “is everything okay?” Luna asked as she arrived next to Amellia

oh, everything is fine Mel seems to be a friend of Amy” said the Woman while standing back up and added “My name is Rebecca Levin nice to meet you

Luna Kussan nice to meet you. Oh, is Amy a friend from Daycare honey?” asked Luna looking down to the Girl and just got a nod. Amy immediately hugged Amellia while she stroked the girl’s hair and smiled. She has so soft hair its almost addicting. Walking after Amy the magic user thought about how they would play. She did however realize she was thirsty and not seeing any place to get water she went to Luna. Remembering other littles asking for water she decided to test some theories. She walked to Luna who was now sitting whit the other Bigs on a bench. Her arrival got her some looks from the bigs and Amellia commenced her experiment. Going to Luna she stretched her arms out towards her and like a charm the Woman picked her up and plopped her up on her lap. “im thirsty” the girl said to Luna who bend down and took a Bottle out of the bag they had brought. Amellia got exited for some nectar and then saddened bye the content being plain water. However, she did manage to communicate willingly with Luna and get what she wanted. How far can I stretch my influence thought the Girl with a mischievous grin on her face.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 18.01.2021)

Amellia drinking the bottle started formulating the next experiment. How exactly should she continue trying to push the limits. She knew already running away was pointless without enough Mana and she didn’t want to run away anyways. Also was it not possible for her to fight since that was frowned upon and would be met with a punishment from Luna. They never really punished me for anything else than swearing or hitting someone but how far exactly does my immunity go? Maybe I should try blowing something up? She tough realizing that might go a bit too far. Quenching her thirst, she put the Bottle down and Luna took It from her without her saying anything.  She decided to listen in on the bigs a bit and leaned back. Luna started stroking the girls Head subconsciously while talking with Rebecca.

“so, what do you think is the best brand of Formula? I can swear on Orucals”

“oh. I don’t use Formula my Amy is breastfeeding. Its healthier and keeps them regular and the bonding tim…..”

This was already the point Amellia had heard enough and started sliding down from Lunas lap who let her down without even acknowledging the gesture.  Breastfeeding is a bit much and I won’t accept something that ludicrous. Walking back towards the play yard she searched for Amy who was she spotted following the boy that had talked to her before. Amellia immediately was furious and stomped over. She could see the children do the same to the little as they tried to do to her. But unlike Amellia the little didn’t have the same level of maturity. If you could say that Amellia was mature at all however she wouldn’t be bothered bye some light bullying to the point of weeping. This happened to Amy relatively quick and even tough Amelia saw Rebecca standing up and walking over to put a stop to it her fist was faster than her rationality. She punched the boy in his stupid grinning face before he could realize what was going on. Amy shrieked in shock while the boy held his chin from the punch and the other kids looked at her in shock. The boy however was angry understandably and slapped Amellia like a horse kick. She felt her face burn and her head spin from the shock.  This kid was strong no wonder since he was at least 5 Ft tall compared to her own 3 ft some inches. Holding her face and trying to orient her she couldn’t dodge the kick from the boy and he hit her right in the stomach. She could feel gravity reverse as she got flung trough the air before landing on the ground.  This was the moment Rebecca arrived and grabbed the boy while Luna arrived only a second later after sprinting over. Amellia saw other Bigs rushing over and Luna checking on her. “Amellia are you okay?” she asked and the little Nodded. She did take some damage but not enough to bother her. If I had continued, I would have definitely won the sorcerers pouted inwardly. She then heard some smacking noises as the mother of the Big arrived and just spanked the boy right in front of everyone. Confused Amellia looked on as she felt Luna picking her up and asked “ but Amy?” and only got “You aren’t allowed to play anymore. I told you we don’t hit anyone and you went and hit him. “as an answer.

“but he bullied Amy”

“then you come and call me”

“but amy”

“no buts missy.” Ended Luna the conversation and Amellia sighed. She watched Rebecca with the sobbing Amy following while the mother of the Boy led the boy towards Luna. Amellia wondered what the big deal was. Back in Sahar this kind of fight would have ben nothing. She remembered times where she watched kids break each other’s bones. While carrying her over to the bench Amellia felt Luna applying pressure on different parts of her stomach but did not figure out why. Luna sighed in relieve finding no obvious reaction from the little about pain and sat down. The Mother brought her boy over and said “What did you want to say to the little?”

“im sorry” the boy said insincere  while tears still could be seen in his eyes. Amellia knew that look and she did not say anything  

Mel you also apologize” Luna said

“no”

“Mel you punched first say youre sorry”

“no lying is bad” said the girl crossing her arms

“Amellia Elizabeth Kussan you will apologize this instance.” Luna said in her commanding tone and Amellia almost caved in but then realized she did nothing wrong.

he bullied Amy. Im not apologizing he tried that with me. Nu uh never ever will I apologize.”

The woman looked at Luna and then to Amellia and said “ I mean she doesn’t have to…” in a tone that made it clear that she was looking down on Lunas ability as a Mother.

Luna said “ yes she does”

Amellia just shrugged and looked at the boy with a death glare. Just you wait little bitch I will  show you one or two things once this is over.

Amellia I told you to Apologize I’m waiting.”

Amellia sighed and said in the most monotone voice she could muster “I’m sorry I won’t punch you anymore” instead I will kick your face in she added mentally.

Once the two strangers left Luna looked down to amelia “you are in big trouble young lady”

“why?”

“you punched someone you will sit here till your time out is over”

Amellia sat down next to Luna and waited while watching everyone else running around and playing. She really wanted to go and have some time to play with Amy but the little sat in a Sandbox and dug a hole. Sitting there the girl felt her eyelid become heavy. She was tired and her body cramped as she relieved herself. She wanted to sleep but sleeping sitting like this was harder than she expected not to mention all the grossness happening at her butt. Amellia wanted to wait but remembered her observations and tugged on Lunas shirt. She saw the Woman halt but then ignore her. Wait this is part of the punishment? I thought sitting was the punishment but I’m getting ignored?  Tears began immediately flooding her eyes. She didn’t care about people ignoring her expect Melissa and especially Luna. She began sobbing and tugged on Lunas shirt. This time Luna looked to her and said “ Mel you are in time out you have to wait”

Amellia started sobbing “im sowwy don’t ignore me.”

Luna knew that this was one of the things she had to go through with even if the little girls moist eyes and soft voice broke her heart and said “ Mel you are in Timeout and I’m NOT ignoring you. You are not allowed to play or talk just sit there silently and mommy will come once its time.”

Amellia understood it but that didn’t mean her emotions played along. She damped these for the next twenty Minutes and then started crying. She didn’t care anymore it had been more than twenty minutes. how long was she supposed to wait? Im tired and its gross and im getting ignored this isnt fair she tought  Luna jumped in shock and looked at her watch realizing she forgot the punishment and the time while chatting with Rebecca. She immediately felt guilty. Twenty Minutes was long especially for a little and she had actually only planed five minutes in. She picked her girl up and hugged her. However, Amellia was far gone in her own self-pity and mysery. She cried without restraint as Luna tried to shush her with minimal success. She decided to first change the girl and picked her up bringing her to the changing tables inside the bathrooms.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 20.01.2021)

I wonder if the grandmother will told her daughter about how her oldest daughter covered for Mel wetting her bed and if so I wonder if Luna will either give her daughter a diaper or ask her if she might need one at night just to tease her a bit lol.

I'm definitely enjoying this.

7 hours ago, Guilend said:

I wonder if the grandmother will told her daughter about how her oldest daughter covered for Mel wetting her bed and if so I wonder if Luna will either give her daughter a diaper or ask her if she might need one at night just to tease her a bit lol.

I'm definitely enjoying this.

Did NOT think about that but great idea. I will use it.

i just realized what kind of MORON amellia is. Shes so smart when kt comes to magic but otherwise shes a friggin idiot. I know i createt her and love her but i woundt want to be friends with her XD

• Haha 1

Luna put the little on the changing table and tried to get her to calm down enough for a change. However, her Angel began crying louder once she sat her on the table. Luna steeled her heart and started changing the soiled diaper. This time it was a lot harder to change the little. Normally Mel would just let her do it without squirming, this time however the girl trashed while crying with made the change a battle for Luna. The mother took double the usual time to change the girl but managed to do it without getting any poop on her or Mels clothes. The guiltiest Luna felt about the rash that had started forming on Mels butt. She used rash cream on the wound and then powdered the little girl. Discarding the Diaper and wiping her Hands clean she picked up the girl and put her on the sink to wash her hands and be able to react if Mell slipped down. Luna felt extremely guilty seeing the girl still crying and sobbing. This never happened to me with Melissa am I a bad mother? Taking up the little she started making circles on her back to calm her down while carrying the girl and the Diaper bag out to the bench. Rebecca seeing them coming over stood up and took the bag from Luna to put it under the table while the Judge thanked her and sat down.

Amellia calmed down after another twenty minutes of self-pity and crying. The girl buried her face in Lunas breasts and wondered why she felt so safe with this woman. I wont fight anymore. Last time it was only 5 minutes but this time it was twenty. My butt is itchy and it hurts.  She did feel something slimy on her butt that made it sting less but that didn’t change the fact that it was annoying and painful. She felt the soft rocking of Luna while her hands stroked her back to calm her down. However, Amellias mind was fully concentrated on the rhythmic beating of the heart behind the breast she snuggled into. It did not take long till Luna felt the girl going limp and falling asleep. The Judge sighed in relieve and put the girl into the stroller for her to take a nap. Closing of the Top the girl was lying in her own little egg of fabric. Putting a Blanket over the girl Luna gave her a Kiss on the forehead.

Darkness was the only thing the girl had seen for an unknown amount of Time. She looked up as the door opened and tried to talk however her ten-year-old body was not able to function normally after all the time of no sustenance. Who was she? Where was she? why was she here? she did not know any of these answers but she knew the person in front of her was the one she had to listen to.

“Experiment Z-759 will commence today. How long has she been without water or food?”

“2 Years 9 months and 27 Days sir. It seems like her natural Mana is keeping her alive. “

“how long has she been here?”

“for Three years sir since she was ten.”

“did she grow?”

“not one inch sir”

“interesting. Apply the ice magic on her this time at stage four. “

“yes sir”

Amellia shivered it was cold. It was not always cold. Sometimes it was hot sometimes different but always it hurt. She heard a voice in the distance “its fine honey. Mommy is here its okay shhh its just a nightmare. Don’t worry mommy is here”

Amellia opened her Eyes to Luna holding her and looking down worried. The girl felt tears on her face but could not remember anymore what happened only the feeling of endless sadness and loneliness. She felt like crying and as if in response to that Luna took her into a hug and snuggled with her. Amellia felt safe but wondered why she was so scared.

Lunas hear was pounding hard from shock. Mel slept like a angel only to start trashing and crying as well as yelling for help. It broke the Mothers hear seeing her little so scared and panicked. The mother did her best to calm the girl and held the girl in her arms feeling her slowly relaxing and slipping back into sleep. This time however Luna kept her in her arms and did not put her into the stroller.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 23.01.2021)

I applaud you for writing this story! I've been lurking for a little while now and was impressed by how you've written things out considering that English is your third language! Great job!

On 1/25/2021 at 2:48 AM, Cya said:

I applaud you for writing this story! I've been lurking for a little while now and was impressed by how you've written things out considering that English is your third language! Great job!

Thank you im trying my best. This story will be probably longer then expectet. However here is the newest part i hope you and everyone else enjoys.

Luna looked at the girl who slowly stirred awake and put her on her Lap. Amellia sat there for a while still sleepy and tired and disoriented. It was cool and she could not feel the summer Sun on her body and she shivered slightly from the cold air running over her body. The room she was in was full of people and she could hear them chatter and some littles screaming. She did not want to open her eyes and would rather slip back into her dreams but opened them ultimately anyway.  Sitting across her was Rebecca and Amy sat in a high chair next to her Mommy while next to Rebecca sat a woman she did not know. She could feel Luna behind her and so she leaned back yawning and looked around in the restaurant. There was a corner where littles played and screamed and everything was bright and colorful. She could guess that this place was made for families with littles and sighed inwardly. She did not really care for any of the decoration but she was not happy with the noise in this place. It was loud and right after waking up it was not pleasant to her. She felt Luna pick her up and felt herself put into the second Highchair. Yawning she closed her eyes again. It took Amellia a couple of minutes to finally perk up and pay attention to the conversation not that she could contribute in any way.  

“like I am saying we should maybe have Amy and Mel over so they can play with Kitty”

“…how old was Kitty again?” asked Luna concerned.

“she is eight this year” answered the Woman confused bye the defensive tone of Lunas voice.

“I am not really comfortable with two little near a eight year old Big.” Chimed Rebecca in.

oh” said the Woman only and the bigs started talking about something else even tough the stranger seemed to be angry.

Amellia now finally awake said “I’m thirsty.” She was parched and hungry but first things first. Water was more important at the moment. Like she expected Luna immediately gave her a bottle to her pleasant surprise one with Nectar. Immediately content with everything happening around her Amellia began drinking and zoning out. She felt amazing but everything had to end. She came back to her senses as the food was put on the table. Luna took a little bowl of soup and a for her tiny spoon and Rebecca did the same thing. It took Amellia a couple of seconds to understand what was going on. She opened her mouth as Luna blew on the soup and brought it up to her. Amellia did not really question the absurdity of the situation anymore and accepted it quiet readily. Once the Soup touched her tongue however, she became animated. This soup was good almost as good as the nectar. She immediately began eating with gusto. It was not every day she would get something so good. This place was amazing all food was great and she had to worry about anything while still being catered to. Remembering her former experiments, she looked to Luna who was alternating between feeding and eating. Amellia was about to say something as a Mann walked in and Luna froze. Seeing the Man approach Amellia began shivering. Archdemon what is an archdemon doing here?   Luna stood up saying “Richard what do you want?” Smiling his usual charming smile, he said “oh I am just here to meet the little girl that Melissa talked about and to talk with you.”  Getting near her Amellia felt her stomach turning and her head hurting. She was jealous of the Magic blind right now since they did not seem to be affected bye the Miasma of the mana this demon generated.   “we don’t have anything to talk about Richard leave” Luna said taking a step forward. The eyebrow of the Demon arched up seeing his prey actually showing backbone and said “oh of course I’m sorry to be a bother it should be better to talk more in private. I just saw you while going shopping so I thought I tried talking to you. Well Luna have a good night and I hope we can get to get familiar with each other Little one.” His last words accompanied he with a pat on Amellias head and she lost it. His Mana was already  disgusting with a blanket of air between herself and it but this was just painful. As if she was dunked in Acid her entire Mana and body began burning as the Demonic Miasma started seeping into her body. She started crying and Richard with shocked look on his face began apologizing while sneering inside. Luna tried to calm the little whose inside was ravaged bye the fight between her own Mana and the demons Miasma.  She felt sick and watched the Archdemon leave while realizing that keeping this family safe would not be as easy as expected.

• Like 4
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 26.01.2021)

This has to be one of the best Dimension stories I have read. I love the depth of all your characters.

Amellia seems to have her hands full trying to adapt and keep herself and her family safe. The Archdemon arriving at this particular time must not have been a coincidence...

11 hours ago, Jayme said:

This has to be one of the best Dimension stories I have read. I love the depth of all your characters.

Amellia seems to have her hands full trying to adapt and keep herself and her family safe. The Archdemon arriving at this particular time must not have been a coincidence...

Nope Amokrat has his plans. Next chapter is from his perspective.

Thanks for the chapters. At least you have been getting better at spelling things and its much more readable now.

Two Days earlier: Day of Melissas departure on the Bike tour.  1 Day before last chapters events)

Richard smiled while listening to his Daughters words and nodded in approval of her plans and her recent actions. Miki was unusually quiet and Melissa left with a smile on her face as she hopped out the room towards her Bike to meet up with her friends. Her Father waved after her and Melissa felt wonderful. Turning around and entering the Apartment the smile faded and was replaced with a furious expression. He walked into the living room and Miky or Mikalriot Demon of first order trembled. His master never went into the living room. He was ether in the kitchen or in his own room to work on his plans. The fact that Amokrat Arch Demon of Malice and destruction entered the room caused Mikalriot to stand up and kneel on the ground. One of the few smart choices the Demon made in his life as Amokrat walked past him without killing him. “Cleansed” the Archdemon said after a long while and Mikalriot asked trembling “who my lord?”. This was answered bye a kick to his face as Amokrat barked “Who do you think? is your brain only decoration? Do I have to relieve you of it?” and Mikariot banged his head to the ground as the Miasma of the Archdemon filled the room “I apologize lord. This one is slow and took a while. How was she cleansed lord?” he asked and was kicked again “If I knew that I wouldn’t be so furious go and find it out.” Mikariot thanked his lucky star as he crawled out the room not daring to stand or crouch in fear of irritating the archdemon. Amokrats finger tapped onto the living floor table. I have been in this world for ten years. I left that prey and left a seed in the girl for her to mature into my perfect vessel while I prepare the religion and now someone cleansed her of it. Ten years of progress. Ten years of living in this body and preparing ruined. The arch demon threw the Table in the television breathing heavily in rage as he started pacing around. I have around seven hundred apostles and seven thousand chosen but no Avatar and my Avatar was now ruined. Like every Archdemon his Apostel referred to Demon hosts and Chosen as those that were groomed to become his apostles. His teeth gritted he stopped and walked into his room starting up the computer. He would find out who dared meddle in his affairs and then kill them. I hope it was one of those bastard angels so I can hear them scream in despair. He laughed in joy thinking about the ways to torture his enemy’s not knowing that he himself was played the fool like all of creation. The Next day he finally had his intel as Mikalriot returned with an information that infuriated  Amokrat even more. Grabbing the demon on his throat and singlehandedly lifting him he growled “you’re telling me the little she spoke of has cleansed her? Do you think I’m an idiot not knowing what they do to those Humans here?”  Mikalriot breathed labored and squeezed out a “she’s magically gifted I saw her use Magic. Not just Mana but magic. She’s a mage.” Amokrat flung the Demon in the already destroyed Television and took his jacket. “clean this up till I return” was the last thing Mikalriot heard before dragging his broken body out of the ruble and starting to clean. Amokrat followed the scent of the mark he left on the prey and arrived seeing her with another woman sitting in a restaurant. He sneered inside and watched for a while. His eyes fixated on the mage till he smiled his wicked smile. She was strong extremely strong and talented to be this strong at this age. She was full of potential Mana like Mikariot said. He could read from her aura that she was an external specialized Mage who was also decent at internal magic. He laughed in triumph inside. She was PERFECT. The perfect vessel for his Avatar. Changing his expression, he walked in and towards the woman who stood up. She actually talked back to him interesting however she was secondary and not worth anything in his eyes compared to the mage. Patting the girls head he inserted seven seeds into her just to be sure and as expected the Mage screamed. He immediately acted the concerned adult while taking a step back and sneering inside. You will be mine he thought as he walked off his plan now going smoother than ever. The Archdemon whistled as he walked down the road scheming his next move.

• Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 27.01.2021)
22 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

WHAT? What was going on there just now?
I'm really curious to see what happens next.

To anser your question youl have to know about the Seeds. A seed can only be createt once a year in this world and has the potential to make a Host into a well a Host for the arch demon. Seven seeds means seven years from the total of 10 he had. He is just being petty as FUCK at the moment going hog wild on Amellia. This is not a info that is really relevant or anything for the story but it will come up later as a side note. Once we dwelve into the gods and angels.I know as a writer giving out Infos and stuff is not really a good thing but i dont think its a big spoiler to know where amokrat is standing now and there is still twists to come.

Amellia laid in Lunas Hands as she looked at the ceiling completely out of it. Her mind was concentrated into her boy where a war was raging. The seven balls of malice corroded her mind and body and started to change her. Amellia herself held against those seven balls with all her willpower and Mana only to striking a strained balance that could tip the second she stopped concentrating. She was clear that this was not a solution since she could not stay awake forever to hold this back. Her Mind raced as she started to go over everything she knew off demonic miasma. Demonic miasma got exponentially stronger the more clumped up it was and would do what ever it could to clump together. Remembering this fact, she started to slowly dismember one of the seven to see if her information was correct or just fed into her bye the miasma. Twenty minutes later the girl was able to split one of the balls into several pieces and keep them separate. Immediately the pressure on her mind lessened greatly. Amellia seeing a way out of this predicament started working on the other ones as her body fell asleep. Her mind however was over actively fighting this war. It took her a total of seven hours to break these balls down enough to purge them. The girl opened her eyes an sat up exhausted. Her head hurt and she was nauseas as she looked around at the crib. What had happened?  Looked at the bars she stood up to climb them only to fall back down as she realized her body felt like jelly and she couldn’t muster any strength to climb out. Amellia shivered as her emotions came crashing in. She was terrified. It was close extremely close just once misstep and she would have lost herself to this attack.  Amellia normally did not show her emotions or shared them with anyone however since she came here, she had worn her emotions on her sleeve and everyone seemed to accept it. Realizing that Amellia finally let go of the last bit of resentment and reserves she had on this entire situation. She did decide to stay here and be part of this family but that did not mean she had accepted all the part that this life had to it. Now however she realized that she was only halfassing it and it was not fair to herself or the Bigs that looked after her. The way she acted was only as an observer instead of a part of a family.  If Luna was her mommy then she deserved to be treated that way. Not only looking after her when she was sick or hurt or when she did something wrong and got punished. Amellia realized she never really let the Woman take care of her emotionally except that one time in the daycare. She also never showed her emotions and her love to the woman. All this stemmed from her fear of being rejected this was now however inconsequential since there where demons in this world and who knew how long Luna would be around?  Amellia realized all this and making up her mind she took a deep breath as she yelled “MOOMY”. Almost instantly she heard footsteps towards her room as Luna opened the door with a confused but happy smile on her face. This was the first time that Mel yelled the word Mommy and it made Luna feel twenty years younger. Walking towards the girl she said “well sleepy head are you awake?” and was again surprised by the girl stretching her arms out “hug”. Luna smiled even brighter and took the girl into her arms to give her a hug. “my oh my someone’s clingy today mommy likes that about her little girl. How about we get you cleaned up honey?” she asked patting the girls bottom that was soaked. Amellia did not care about the wet diaper and hugged the Woman as she mumble “nu uh” and snuggled deeper into the woman’s embrace. The sorceresses did not worry about her own well being she knew Luna would take care of it but she was still scared and did not want this hug to end. Luna as always realizing something was wrong sat down on the rocking chair “ did you have a nightmare honey?” she asked and Amellia nodded “mommy went away” she lied and Lunas heart melted seeing the tears in the corners of Amellias eyes. Wiping them away she said “honey mommy will never go away okay? Come lets clean you up and then we can go continue sleeping in Mommys bed and snuggle. What do you think ?” . Amellia nodded and went back to sleep five minutes late while laying in Lunas arms. She felt safe as she lay in her arms and was clean and warm. This life was not so bad.

• Like 1
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 02.02.2021)

The next day dawned as always and Luna opened her eyes as always around seven in the morning. Her body’s routine did not really leave much to discuss in her sleeping habits of waking up early. Normally she would wake up and go to work in two hours and be there till five pm. However, it was still the beginning of her summer break and she had one entire month off. It was only the first Monday after the start of her break and today was the day her oldest would return from her bike trip. The Judge looked to the curled up little in her arms and smiled seeing the girl clenching her shirt. Stroking the girl’s hair, she started planning her day. Melissa would return at nine and the entire family would have breakfast at ten. Then her parents and her brother would be going off to prepare the party for Mel as she would have to find a reason to get Mel out the house. The park sounded fun or maybe the swimming pool?  Yes, the pool was probably fun for her and Melissa maybe she should also call Ima and Elizabeth to finally introduce Mel since she had acclimated to the new situation and maybe making more friends was a good thing. Hopefully Mel would be friends with Lizzy. It was at this point the little opened her Eyes and looked at her.  good morning honey. Did mommy wake you?” Luna asked with a soft voice and a slight smile on her face while still stroking Mels hair. It was so soft something about the little shampoo made it so irresistible soft.  Mel just shook her head and yawned “I’m thirsty” she said while enjoying the soft hand stroking her hair. “okay let mommy get your bottle” she said standing up and was met with whimpering from Mel. “honey? Is everything alright?” she asked only getting a “don’t go” from her little girl. “Silly girl mommy is only going to the kitchen to get her baby her bottle. Be a good girl okay? Mommy will be back in just a minute.” Amellia waited however not patiently like usually her decision stood firm. She would let them know all her emotions and at the moment she did not want to be away from Luna since she was scared. What would she do about that Arch Demon?  She had no intel and no idea how to get intel at this moment. However, she knew that this demon was strong and that she had destroyed seven years of progress by destroying the once a year appearing demon seeds. She would be in so much trouble the next time they met. Luna did return fast and the girl took the bottle and began drinking as the mother checked her diaper.  Well, someone is wet again” Luna said

you wet yourself?” Mel asked as Luna looked at her surprised “oh we have a miss smarty pants here huh? Do you know what we do with smarty pants here? They get punished like this”. Amellia squealed as Luna launched a tickle attack and tried to defend herself but obviously lost. Once both of them managed to sign a peace treaty the judge picked Luna up and said “well time to change this wet little girl”. Amellia balance herself on Lunas arm and let the woman taker her upstairs to get a change. On the way however they walked past a drowsy Mike who looked at them and mumbled something about coffee and wobblily walked past them. Amellia asked “is Uncle Mike sick?” which made Luna chuckle “no honey he just needs his coffee or he won’t be able to function the entire day.” Mel frowned bye that word and made sure to find out what this coffee was and the effects of it. Since it could breathe in life it should be useful.  The little decided that if she was going to get changed anyway, she could also get rid off all the waste in her body. Since she really had no sense of shame it did not matter for Amellia where she did her business and she was wearing diapers anyway so it was not like it would leave a mess. Luna stopped in the nursery feeling the little tensing and put her down after hearing the first gas escaping. Luna went to the changing table already preparing everything for the change while keeping an eye on the little who seemed to be finishing up. Picking up the girl she asked “better?” and got a bright smile from Mel. Putting the girl down she started changing the girl’s diaper who as always did not struggle or flail around with Luna was grateful for. Melissa was awfully hard to change since she tried to escape all the time in comparison Amellia was a walk in the park. Being cleaned up was still a weird feeling for Mel but she did not bother trying to talk Luna out of it since it did make her feel good at the end. Like always Luna finished quickly while Mel decided to walk to the kitchen.  She was allowed to walk to the kitchen but Luna carried her down the stairs and put her down. Marcus who also was awake looked over “ we should install some gates for the little one. I will take care of it. Did you little proof your house?” he asked his Daughter who looked at him stunned. “you did not. don’t worry give me two days I’m going to be done with it by then. Mike you will help me” the old Marine added walking into the kitchen to get his own cup of joe. Mike reading the news on his phone looked up “help what?” he asked.
little proof the house”
“wait Lulu you didn’t little proof the house?”

“I didn’t plan to get Mel and it was really fast and…. i forgot”

don’t worry well take care of it” Marcus intervened as he and Mike started making a list of needed material. Luna was not sure of it but did she hear the words Swing and slide? She knew it was too late once these both started. The two days would turn into two weeks and she would probably have a castle in the backyard at the end of it. Still trying to get the two to not start a big project she did not see Mel walking off. Amellia headed the door lock and went to see who opened the door.   Melissa opening the door heard a “LISSA” and saw a little running towards her. Grinning the girl scooped the little up and gave her a big smooth on her face “hello Mel are you better now? no more stomach bugs and fever? “she asked putting down her backpack and walking inside while carrying the girl. Mel nodded and started to explain to Lissa what she missed. Melissa listened to the girl and nodded once in a while or added a “that sounds pretty” or “did you get scared´?” at the appropriate moments. Mel realized that it actually felt really good to share her day and emotions with others so she decided to do that more often. Right at the time she wanted to talk about what happened at the restaurant someone picked her out of Lisa’s arms and Amelia started struggling wildly. She still did not like not knowing who picked her up. However, she was turned around quite fast and looked into her Grandmas eyes who said “so you love them all more then nana?  That won’t do your breaking my heart. Nana will have to remedy that.”

Feeling guilty Mell said “nu uh I love nana”.

ooh who do you love most?” asked Sarah and Amellia went silent. She did not want to answer that question since it inevitably would lead to broken hearts and she liked these people. The weird Grandma and the funny grandpa. Her strong and sarcastic uncle as well as his plain but obviously kind hearted wife. She did not have to even mention Luna who she loved like a mother at this state and Lissa who she basically adopted as a little sister.  Amellia was in a true bind right now and wished she could just fight someone or something but her Nana looked at her in expectation and it drove Mel even further into a corner. Looking around for help she realized the both Men had started planning something and Melissa was in a conversation with Miranda while Luna was cooking something. She could just lie but that was also not a option so she choose the” get out of jail” free car and sated sobbing. Sarah looked at her stunned and realized her little joke made the little sad but bevore she could say something the little already whimpered “mommy” and Luna looked over. “Mom stop bullying Mel” she reprimanded her Mother and took Mel into her arms as she gave the little a kiss on the forehead while sending Melissa to the stove. Mel immediately calmed down and to perfect the act she snuggled her face into Lunas bosom not that she did not like doing it in the first place. It always smelled of tulips near the woman and she loved that smell to an unreasonable degree. Avoiding the crisis Mels eyes landed on the cup of coffee and she made a mental note to try to get some later once the breakfast was done. Operation : Coffee Theft was on its way.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 03.02.2021)

Aellia as always got her bottle first thing at breakfast and started drinking. Watching the adults eat she observed carefully the coffee machine and how to use it. Hell, bend on trying it she memorized the button sequence that Mike put in four times. Finishing the bottle, she put it down and let the bliss wash over her just to realize that today it did not hold on as long and her tummy was not as full as before. Luna watched her and was about to unfasten the belts to let her out of the highchair and into the playpen as Mel said “I’m still hungry.”
well seems like the daily feedings have made your stomach expand a bit so its normal for you to be still hungry. You’re also putting on some weight “Sarah said looking at the now not as clearly define ribs of Amellia. Luna prepared some sandwiches with little jam for the girl and cu it to piece. Feeding the little she watched the girl happily munching down on the sandwich and smiled. The breakfast ended with Mike and Marcus simultaneously standing up. “okay we will get the materials for the swing and slide “said Marcus getting his jacket.
wait didn’t you want to little proof the house?” asked Luna realizing her dreaded future became real. “oh yeah that too” Mike said.
Both Men immediately left the house before any of the woman could say more. Miranda sighed as Sarah chuckled. Luna sighed only and helped Amellia out of the Highchair to let her run free a bit. “Lissa can you watch Mel?” she asked as she and Sarah began to plan and prepare the trip to the swimming pool. Mirada meanwhile cleaned the kitchen and Luna took out her phone to call Ima.

Amellia waddled into the Living room and climbed on the couch looked at the big TV while trying to decide how to get the coffee. Melissa followed her and asked “oh do you want to watch tv?”  only to get a “what’s a tv?” from Mel. Melissa smiled how adorable was it that this little didn’t even know what a tv was. She took the remote and started to zap trough he channels for some little appropriate cartoons. Amellias eyes went wide. What an amazing technology it has so many information spreading capabilities. While Lissa was preoccupied Mel started climbing down the couch. Lissa looked up “what’s wrong honey?”

Looking at the Teenager Mel came upon with an excuse “Rabbit will also want to see that.” She said running off to get her stuffy. Melissa laughed as she stood up and scooped the little up plopping her in the playpen. “you wait here I go get it okay?” she said while heading towards the nursery. The second Amellia was alone she jumped up and using magic she jumped out the playpen  and shot into the kitchen. Miranda was done cleaning the kitchen and was in her room to change. Amellia looked around and to her surprise she found a coffee at the counter. Immediately she ran over and tip toed to grab it. She was a bit off so deciding to climb it was easier then jumping she immediately started climbing the counter. Thanks to magic it did not take her a lot of time and she sat on the kitchen counter and grabbed the cup while again realizing how big everything was in this place. She took a sip of the coffee and immediately regretted that. It was bitter and made her mouth feel funny. She was a natural sweet tooth and this taste was not to her liking. However, she did feel more chipper from this first sip. Before she could however climb down, she heard a “MEL” from the door and saw Miranda rushing in and pickling her up. Mel was surprised since she did not really expect anyone coming in. It did not even been a complete minute since Melissa went upstairs. Hearing her yell Luna came running and asking “what happened? is mel okay?”
Seeing the girl however on Mirandas arm she breathed a sight of relieve. The next sentence however made her worried all over again “I found her climbing the counter” At this moment Melissa came inside “what ? I put her in the Playpen how did she get out so fast?” Luna took Amellia and put her on the floor and squatted down “young lady do you know what you did wrong?" only getting a blank look from Amellia. “We don’t climb the counter honey its dangerous do you understand? What if you slipped and fell?” Amellia contemplated that and looked up the counter again just to realize that Luna was right. If she fell, she could have broken a bone. Amellia immediately felt awful and guilty “m sorry I won’t do it again” she said and Luna sighed inwardly. “that’s good but you did a bad so you will be punished for it. Come on its timeout time for you.” Putting the girl in the corner she looked over to the other woman as her mother gave her a thumbs up. This was the best way to make sure that the little understood the danger she put her self in. However, it did not take long for Luna to realize something was wrong. Amellia normally always took her timeout serious but this time she was…. restless. No mater how many times she was reprimanded she started chattering about nonsense at one point she even ran off. It got so bad that Luna became worried. Mel never was this restless. Realizing something was wrong she went into the kitchen and looked at the counter. Seeing the coffee, she had a bad premonition. “oh no…. a little on a caffeine high.” Th next forty five minutes became hell as amellia powered trough the caffeine that a big needed to wake up. Her entire system went into overdrive as she started running around yelling and just being a little on a caffein high. It took the three-woman together to rein in the girl before she hurt herself. A collective sigh of relieve was heard as the little final came crashing down and fell asleep.

• Haha 5
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 08.02.2021)
17 hours ago, Yas9119 said:

oh no…. a little on a caffeine high.”

Mel would be a hyper ball, similar to a high energy ball being launched out of a slingshot into a concrete walled room... Luckily enough what goes up must come down... eventually.

Todays chapter is a bit longer since i had more time off today. I will try to bring out the next chapter tomorow. I hope you guys enjoy.

Amellia woke up to the noise of people and water. The air was warm and the sun kissed her skin. Opening her eyes, she looked around yawing. She was laying outside on a towel wearing something that was made out of rubber and her skin was oily from some kind of lotion. Above her she could see an umbrella like contraption keeping away the sun from hitting her directly.  Amellia stood up feeling the diaper between her legs with was dry even tough she did not have to relieve herself. Yawning Amellia looked around to look for any of the Bigs she knew since she really did not feel safe outside whiteout them anymore. Not after her expedition outside the daycare. “good morning sweetie” said a Big next to her and Amellia froze. She did not remember this voice and looking up to the big her heart began racing. This was a stranger and Amellia did not like this at all. Looking around she could not see any of her Bigs but she had to get away from this woman. What if she had kidnapped her? She would never see Luna or Lissa ever.  The Brown-haired titan seemed to feel her distress and said “it’s okay sweetie….” But before she could finish Amellia jumped up and dashed off. Getting caught unprepared the Big immediately jumped up after the little. It was dangerous after all with all the pools, other Bigs and children around. Feeling the Big behind her Amellia accelerated however with this diaper between her legs she couldn’t really go all out. She did however weave between other Bigs to make it harder for her pursuer to catch her. Looking around while running Amellia got scared even more since she couldn’t see anyone that she knew.  She blinked away the tears and unconsciously got slower with lead to the Big to catch her and grab her under the armpits. Amellia immediately began to struggle and bit her in the finger. With a loud “OUCH” the big loosened her grip with Amellia used to wiggle out of her grasp and continue to run. Spitting out the blood she had drawn Amellia took a left turn and the ground gave way. The next thing she realized was her body plummeting for a second before it hit water and the water closed above her. Struggling to get back above surface Amellia got twirled around bye some currents that came from the walls and made it harder for her to get her fingers on the rim of the pool. Her Lung started burning as they demanded oxygen and her mind descended into panic.  She began panicking even more as a person grabbed her and lifted her out of the Water.

Amellia became slack as the fear washed over her that she almost died. Overwhelmed bye her fears of the unknown place and her trauma from the drunken big as well as the near-death experience Amellia started sobbing. However, she did bottle these sobs up and stared teary eyed at the brown haired Big who placed her o her arm and walked back towards the towel while apologizing and telling other Bigs that she was okay. Meanwhile her hand rubbed Amellia back while said little just sat slack and listless on her arms. She failed and now she would be with this big for the rest of her life. Amellia felt empty inside and stopped resisting her emotions. Starting to sob she quickly worked herself up to wailing. Ima tried to sooth the girl that was scared and probably terrified from her fall into the pool. Blaming herself she went back to the towels and the sun umbrella to sit under it and trying to sooth the girl. However, the girl seemed to be scared of her and she sighed. She did tell Luna not to leave before the little woke up but natures call had made that impossible. Melissa disappeared with Mandy while Sarah was sitting in the Sauna of the Pool.  Imas heart broke seeing the little crying and as she expected Amellias crying woke up Lizzy who was also taking her Nap. Lizzy being woken up also started crying. Taking her own little girl also on her lap she tried to get both of them to stop crying. Lizzy did calm down after a while but Mel didn’t seem to calm down at all. Lizzy asked “why is she crying mommy?” and Ima answered “she fell into the deep pool and is scared she will calm down don’t worry sweetums.”. Lizzy looked at the silver haired little and touched her own hair. Her Hair was long but this girl’s hair was eve longer. Her own platin blond hair went to her lower back and she was proud of it however this girl’s hair went to her knees and had a weird color. The girl also was soaked wet with was not bad since she did wear a swimsuit onesie. A pinkish one not as pretty as her own purple one but still pretty. Her own had frills with made it cuter and better in her own eyes. Lizzy was not really a mommy’s girl but seeing her mommy giving more attention to this girl with prettier hair she became jealous and grabbed at the Hair of the girl to yank on it. Amellia yelled out in pain but stopped crying and before Ima could reprimand Lizzy Amellia was already about to deck the girl in the face. However, remembering Lunas lesion, she stopped and became even sadder than before as she started sobbing again. Lizzy not realizing that she just now escaped a hit in the face from a magician started pouting as Ima said “Lizzy you know not to yank on hair what’s gotten into you. “The stern voice of her Mommy made her scared a bit but she was angry and just turned her head around while huffing. “Elizabet Mara you will NOT ignore me young lady. Why did you tug on Mels hair young lady?” ima said with the tone that Lizzy associated with her being in trouble. Her entire defense crumbled and the girl yelled “you’re my mommy not hers mine mine mine” and ended with her starting to cry. Ima sighed and took Lizzy on her arms to console her while kissing her. Mel just sat on the side still silently crying. She had no energy anymore to run away since the last time almost ended with her dying. Ima did have an eye on Mel if the girl wanted to run away again while consoling her own girl. She did feel a bit proud from the girl being jealous and it made her happy that she was so important to the little. It was this scene that Luna returned to as she came back from the bathroom. “what happened?” she asked as she was in speaking distance. Amellia immediately looked up and started running to Luna while crying even harder. Seeing her little girl running to her stretching her arms out with tears streaming down her red swollen face Luna immediately gave the girl a hug and picked her up. Mel cried for another ten minutes till she finally calmed down bye Luna kissing her and stroking her hair. Luna hearing the how it led to this situation asked mel “why did you run honey? Aunty Ima was looking after you while Mommy was away

stranger…..bad” Mell only said and glared at Ima. She did not care about who she was she was a stranger and till now all Bigs that had been strangers had hurt her. The drunken big and the big in the restaurant was even an archdemon. She did not trust strangers anymore and in this world her position was way too vulnerable. Luna thinking about the reaction of the little did not know if she should feel happy about it or not. It was a big problem getting little to understands to stay away from strangers but she also did not want Mel to learn this lesson this way. Siting the girl on her lap she said “you did good Mel don’t go with strangers that’s right. This is your aunty Ima can you say hello honey?” Luna said only getting the girl to hug her even more and sighed. “Mel you’re being mean come on aunty Ima did not hurt you, did she?”. Amellia knew that Luna was right but it did not change the fact that she did not want to deal with it today especially not with the little brat that almost ripped out her hair. Feeling Luna behind here made her comply after a while and she said “hello aunty Ima” with made Lua proud of her big little girl. She had such a good little girl. “I’m sorry for biting you” added her girl and Luna looked questioning at Ima who raised her left hand that clearly showed a little sized bite mark. “its fine honey I’m not mad you did good.” Ima said while stroking Mel’s head. Tugging on Lunas two-piece swimsuit Mel said “I’m wet” and pointed at the overly soaked diaper. Nether Ima nor Luna had changed her since her little soak in the water and her diaper was overly full with made her butt itch since a couple of minutes ago. Luna immediately opened the straps of her swimsuit and laid her down while getting rid of the night time diaper only to be greeted bye a light rash forming on Mel’s butt. She took out some of the rash cream and wiped the girl clean before she creamed the girls bottom down. Powdering her Luna put Mel into a swim diaper just in case her little girl wanted to play in the little pool a bit. “this is Lizzy “said Ima turning her own Little girl around. Mel only looked at the girl that glared at her and spat out a “my mommy” as she hugged Imas arm.  Mel cocked her head an did not really understand what this girl wantedfrom her or why it seemed  to hate her so much. Ima and Luna however sighed as they could clearly sense the hostility from Lizzy. Amellia just said “aha” and then added “if you tug my hair again ill punch you”. Lizzy looked bewildered and Mel immediately realized that she maybe should not have said that with luna behind her. “ Mel what did we say about punching?” she asked with her stern voice and got a “no punching” from Mel who hoped that she wouldn’t get punished for these words. “okay now how about you show Mel where to play Lizzy?” asked Ima as she took the hand of her little and Luna did the same while bringing both girl to the little pool for them to bond. Mel did not care for this new girl and would swap her immediately with Amy but Lizzy seemed to have it out for her.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? (Upated: 10.02.2021)

Like always not sleeping for 24 Hrs. makes my muses think its fine to smother me with ideas…. Well, I have two more stories ideas that I’m scripting right now. The one I already talked about and I will go into some more details in a bit. The second is also a DD story however with a bit of twist. That character is like Mel but also the complete opposite. Here the synopsis of both stories before I pen the next chapter.

New Beginning: Maria is a well off rich 27-year-old woman who had her entire life in front of her. With her new patent in Nuclear Physics, she had entered her retirement early. However, as life is always cruel, she is diagnosed with terminal cancer and decided to live her last four years in the mountains far away from people.  While waiting for her inevitable death and with no relatives or children Maria is ready to die and be forgotten. However, one evening while reading four Men enter her House and kidnap her and she is (forcibly) placed into the exchange program for the Alien race (with name I forgot and will have to look up if I can find the story) and cured by their incredible technology however finds herself at an age that severely limits her daily life (16 Months old).

Amazons so what? I’m greater than everyone! : Selina  Yessa the Genius that allowed the United World Nation to terraform and colonize new world is working on her newest Invention. Teleportation. While having her Nanobite Artificial Intelligence Y.E.N.I.S or Yessa Electronic Nanonite Interface System regulate her body for her. Everything taken care bye the AI is to guarantee a long healthy life and to take the notes of the Woman or take control of her body while asleep so she can work24/7. Finally managing to finish her prototype and only lacking a test object she decided to be the test object herself. However instead of teleporting her to the next room over she ends up fifteen feet over a river in the Amazon Dimension. A place she or her dimension never heard or. However even tough she shrunk from a 7ft 9 tall woman to a 5ft 3 tall little she is sure of one thing. Her technology and mind is far superior to anything these barbarians could come up with.

These are my two synopses for now. I wont go deeper into how both characters personality differs but I would like to have some constructive criticism or just what you think of the ideas in general.

On 2/9/2021 at 9:09 AM, Jayme said:

Mel would be a hyper ball, similar to a high energy ball being launched out of a slingshot into a concrete walled room... Luckily enough what goes up must come down... eventually.

Yes but how long she will stay high is the problem. I know my little cousin when he got his hand on cofee was winded up for three hours....that was hilarious to watch but not so hilarious to deal with.

• Yas9119 changed the title to Sorceresse of Terror....in Timeout ? COMPLETED