LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension Sizes (New Chart Attempt)

19 hours ago, ausdpr said:

I think my Land of the Immortals comic might have been pre Diaper Dimension, though has some similarities, same with The Trail, but then that's kind of expected since the diaper dimension is a place where all stories are co-existing. ;)

Funnily enough my Immortals comic was going to have a sequel where it turned into a modern day diaper dimension, after enough time had passed.

Sounds like it would've been awesome! I love that immortals comic and wish you had done more with it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Cya said:

Sounds like it would've been awesome! I love that immortals comic and wish you had done more with it.

Well I haven't ruled out doing more, I just haven't found the right time and motivation to commit to such a huge project all at once, though am considering doing it as an in-progress thing for my Patreons who then get the pdf, while also going on sale like the first one. I'm not sure if it's good to do it in pieces though, since I think a strength of the original was being able to make sure it all worked at once before releasing any of it, going back and changing parts and even adding some small things for the sequel.

Right now I'm trying to pick a project back up I dropped halfway through last year which would make creating art and animations soooo much faster. Sort of my forth iteration of tools which have all managed to get big speed-ups since starting with the Immortals comic, but are always such a big commitment to get done. At this point though I need to do it to raise my art quality, so it's just a matter of fitting it all in my head and getting it done. I mean I learned some crazy advanced math last year to do it and then was exhausted and never even used it. :P

• Like 1