LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Final Chapter added 4/8/2021]

I'm so happy y'all are enjoying the story! Hey, no pressure, but the folks on my Patreon just got access to the final chapter this week. So...if you're not sure you can wait a few more weeks to see this story play out, there's some other options for ya ;)

For the second night in a row, we fucked like bunnies. Also, for the second night in a row, I found myself having that incredible sex while wearing a garment that I would’ve never even dreamed about before this trip.

Kat and Madison were either oblivious to the fun we had, or they were being very polite about how much they had actually overheard. How could they have not heard us? If stumbling to and from the nursery hadn’t been noisey enough, Lily’s later commands of “Fuck me, you pissy little baby,” had to have caught someone’s ear.

The new day was a blank slate, and when it turned out to be a more mild day, it came as a bit of a relief. If nothing else, it was the chance to slow down and actually enjoy the new status quo without escalating it much further. Lily had insisted I stay in diapers for the day; which I didn’t offer any resistance towards.

We kept to ourselves for most of the day, letting Madison and Kat get a few things done on the farm while we took the opportunity to just unwind together. And unwinding, as it turned out, was attempting to do things like reading or walking together - but getting distracted when Lily’s curious hands would start pawing at my diaper. Our day had been peppered with frequent requests to check my diaper, or inquisitions about whether or not I needed a change.

I didn’t mind. For as much as I enjoyed the diapers myself, I loved how much she was enjoying it even more. It would be tempting to write off our new wave of silly and playful puppy love on just the introduction to our naughty new kink - but that felt disingenuous. We needed to have the rest of the real world sliced away, even for a day, so that we could be reminded of why we fell in love in the first place. The addition of diapers were just sprinkles on an already mouth-watering sundae.

I showed her the loft in the barn, and we somehow ended up having a literal roll in the hay - a rather energetic romp that found her tearing my damp diaper off of my body and playfully kicking it across the floor while in the throes of sex. Only to watch the diaper slide off the edge of the loft’s floor, landing somewhere in the barn below with a loud “splat” noise. We laughed, though it hardly slowed us down.

A little later, as we lie in the straw without any pants on, Lily finally asked something I had mused on a few times myself: “What happens when we leave here? Do we take the diapers home with us?”

“Do you want to?”

“I’m torn,” she said. “I want to say yes. Though I’m not sure we can quite pull off the ‘lifestyle’ element.”

I nodded, having had similar thoughts. It wasn’t impossible. I could imagine that there was a whole world of busy urbanites leading busy lives while wrapped up in a diaper. Still, it was hard to say if that was our life or not.

“We can play it by ear,” I thought aloud. “Maybe we find a place for it. Maybe it’s a little treat once in a while.”

She rolled over, landing on my chest, her lips poised at the side of my face. She gave my cheek a soft kiss, sending a joyous pulse through my body. She lifted her mouth to my ear. “That’s a future-us concern,” she said softly. “For now, you’ve got a few days ahead of you as my baby.”

“Does just wearing a diaper make me a baby?” 

“Don’t you want to be my baby?”

“What does being your baby entail?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I picture, like, a bonnet and a pacifier. Or a bib. Maybe a onesie or something silly like that.”

“I’m sure Madison and Kat have some things if you were serious about that.”

“I may have asked Maddy already,” Lily confessed, giggling a little.

“Oh… What did she say?”

“We’re welcome to anything in the nursery. But…”

“But?”

“Maddy may have reminded me that just about everything Kat has runs a little more...feminine?”

“Oh.”

“But...I don't know. I kind of like that. If I’m being honest.”

I stared up at the barn’s rafters.

“I mean, you already wore my panties,” Lily continued. “Don’t you want to be my little girl?”

I could feel my heart beat faster while my stomach twisted a little.

“I-I’m sorry,” Lily said. “Maybe I’m being selfish and asking too much. I know this is a lot and…”

“No,” I interrupted. “I do want that. I want that a lot, actually.”

She moaned with satisfaction, giving my cheek another tender kiss. We stayed like that for a few more minutes before Lily slid her body completely over mine again, stradling my midsection with hers. I was instantly hard again, finding her to be just as wet. What came next was obvious.

The barn afforded us a feeling of privacy that may not have actually been earned. No doubt, Kat and Madison were somewhere. For all we knew, they were below us right now. I imagined my wet diaper having landed right in front of Madison’s feet. But we couldn’t see them, and we didn’t hear them, and so we did little to censor ourselves.

“Are you a baby girl?”

“I...uhm...I…”

“Tell me. Are you a baby girl?”

“Y-yes.”

“I want to hear you say it.”

“I...I’m a baby girl.” I wasn’t just saying it; in that moment, I felt it. I wanted that so badly. I wanted it more than I had ever wanted anything. “I’m your baby girl. Mommy...I’m your baby girl.”

“Yes,” she said through her heavy breathing and moans. “Yes, you are. You’re my little baby girl.”

I still couldn’t believe I had said it. I needed to say it again. “M-mommy.”

“Yes, you like the sound of that?”

“Mom-mmm-my,” I said again, a long pleasurable moan getting caught in the word.

“Is my little girl getting fucked by her mommy?”

“Y-yes.”

“Is my little girl going to wet her little diapers all night long?”

“Uh huh, yes. I promise.”

“Tell me what a soaking wet diaper you’re going to have.”

“It...it’s going to be so wet, I promise. I’m going to wet myself over and over and then I’m going to make a big stinky diaper and…”

“Oh?” Lily’s body, which had found an incredible groove on top of me, slowed a little, giving me a look that was as much interested as it was curious.

I could barely even believe I said it myself. It wasn’t something I had thought much about before. In fact, I hadn’t really thought of it at all. It was a concept that felt so far beyond the small puddles I was dipping my toe into. I could have chalked it up to just a willingness to say anything in this moment, yet...no part of me regrets saying it.

“Would you?” she asked.

“I…”

“I’d never ask you to do anything you didn’t want to do.”

“I know.”

“So…”

“I would. If...uhm...it wouldn’t bother you.”

“It wouldn’t.”

“Okay…”

“Well then, baby girl, I want you to make a dirty little diaper for mommy. Can you do that?”

“Yes,” I said. “Yes!”

“‘Yes’ to what? Tell me.”

“Yes, Mommy! I want to...use...my diaper for you! I want to make a stinky mess in my diaper and I want to…”

I never got to finish that thought, all of my energy was suddenly diverted to an epic orgasm unlike any I could remember having before. My eyes had instinctively closed as it happened, and as I pried them open, I watched as she convulsed herself - gyrating on my dripping cock for the final push she needed.

She collapsed back onto me; I was still inside her. We fell asleep like that in the hay.

Later, we’d slowly wake and gather our clothing. When we’d glance at each other, we’d both blush and grin as memories of the things we said came back to us. Neither of us seemed ashamed, but it did feel unclear what was said sincerely versus what was said in the heat of the moment.

“How are you feeling?” she finally asked.

“Good,” I offered. “Very good. And you?”

“Yes,” she said with a nod. It didn’t quite make sense, but I understood the sentiment.

We climbed down the ladder from the loft and were about to leave the barn when I remembered the wet diaper that had been kicked off from the loft. We both looked around the barn...but neither of us could find it. There was nothing directly below where we both believed it had fallen, and so the obvious answer was that something - or someone - had found it. 

We nervously laughed about it, wondering when that had happened.

• Like 9
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 12 added 3/2/2021]

Alas, I too suffer of the lightness in my wallet, compounded with stupidly high currency exchange rates that make even buying even a binky a whole ordeal.

So I'll have to be a patient little girl and wait for my weekly dissert of saucy and realistic exploration of this marvelous kinky world of ours. And how that affect their relationship.

I'm loving every bit of it. Hoping my good little hobbit behaviour will maybe grant us second disserts. But knowingly that such is improbable for not all meals are the same... Hope this is like breakfast and I'm not in a huge adventure.

Loving it all
See ya

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Really liking the story! All good things must come to an end and it sounds like the end is coming soon. I have to say I did not expect him to want to be a baby girl.

Agreed.  I had not seen that coming and am a bit disappointed in the turn.   I do not mind the boys to girl stories but we seem to see that all the time.  I had liked the progression they were having in finding and enjoying the baby life.  

Still all in all a good story.   

• Like 1
3 hours ago, SoakedinTexas said:

Agreed.  I had not seen that coming and am a bit disappointed in the turn.   I do not mind the boys to girl stories but we seem to see that all the time.  I had liked the progression they were having in finding and enjoying the baby life.  

Still all in all a good story.   

Maybe part of it was in the moment and the fact that Kat's clothes were mainly feminine, except for maybe her coveralls. Maybe after experiencing that he'll want more boyish clothing with the exception of wearing panties over his diapers. Will have to wait and see which way the story goes. I am glad that it didn't go the sissy route. Soooo many men in female clothing go there.

Just to be clear to anyone else reading comments, I have no problem with any way a person chooses to live their lifestyle. On a story aspect though, it is nice to see things go away from the norm in stories.

• Like 3
On 3/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, AdultInnocence said:

Maybe part of it was in the moment and the fact that Kat's clothes were mainly feminine, except for maybe her coveralls. Maybe after experiencing that he'll want more boyish clothing with the exception of wearing panties over his diapers. Will have to wait and see which way the story goes. I am glad that it didn't go the sissy route. Soooo many men in female clothing go there.

Just to be clear to anyone else reading comments, I have no problem with any way a person chooses to live their lifestyle. On a story aspect though, it is nice to see things go away from the norm in stories.

I appreciate the feedback - not just yours, but the few comments that mentioned the girly/sissy elements. I think its a fair observation, and I don't think I considered the fatigue towards sissy elements some readers have.

I'll be honest, there are some more sissy/girly elements to come in the next few chapters. I suspect some people are going to like that, and some people might not like it as much. I won't say much more about it, because I think the story can speak for itself. But not only do I hope everyone sticks around - but I hope that you continue to leave feedback about what you like and don't like. This is all incredibly helpful for me to read.

Thank you so much, everyone who's been reading, commenting, and liking the story so far!

“Do you know what’s interesting?” Madison said as she peeled potatoes in preparation for dinner.

“Hmm?” Honestly, anything she had to say was probably interesting to me.

“I feel like we’ve gone through more diapers than we usually do in a day or two. I suppose that’s obvious. But I was reminded of that this afternoon when I found an extra diaper that I had to toss into the garbage.”

“Oh?” 

“It was in the most interesting place, too.”

I felt my cheeks warm, and I considered saying something, though there didn’t seem to be much of a point. We both knew where she was going with this.

“In the barn, of all places. Like it had, I dunno, fallen from the loft or something. It made a little bit of a mess, but it was nothing I couldn’t easily clean.”

“Maddy, I’m so sorry. We didn’t mean to…”

“I’m just teasing you,” she said with a warm smile. “Can I be honest? I’m actually really excited for you.”

I wasn’t sure what to say to that. I shrugged nonchalantly, though that hardly felt like a response.

“Something Kat and I have talked about before is a playmate,” she continued. “Another little boy or girl in a diaper that she can crawl around with.”

“I’m not sure if I’d want to do that on camera though.”

“Oh...I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest it in that context. I mean, genuinely, you and her. Little baby playmates.”

I nodded and smiled. “I’ll be honest, I’m not completely sure what that entails. But I like the sound of it.”

She laughed, handing me a basket of peeled potatoes to dice now that I had finished slicing the carrots.

Kat had taken Lily down to the goats and chickens for some farm-life experience, while I was on dinner duty with Madison. Of course, not before Lily insisted that she help me into a fresh diaper. I would’ve felt awkward asking for a new one myself - so I was happy that it was her idea.

But here in the kitchen, I thought how  it was funny that there was a time I found Madison to be a little intimidating. She had an aura of confidence and sureness about her, for sure, but she had also turned out to be one of the least judgmental people I had ever met.

“Do you have any questions? About anything?”

“Oh...I don’t know. Probably? I’m kind of taking in everything as it comes, you know? Everything still seems so new to me, and everytime I think I know what’s coming next, I realize I don’t know anything at all.”

“That’s fair,” she chuckled. “You take to it all pretty well, though. Are you sure you’ve never daydreamed about wetting a diaper before coming here?”

“Not that I recall. I just don’t think I realized I liked it. I mean, I knew I liked other things and…”

“Panties.”

“Well...yes.”

“My first boyfriend after high school was this fella named Andrew.  A nice boy. Shy. He had a penchant for stealing my panties though, and I had never experienced anything like that in my life. Like, at first I was angry. But then I felt kind of sad for him, you know? Maybe he was struggling with that side of him and if my panties made him feel a little better, who was I to get mad at that?”

I nodded, not completely sure where she was going with this tale, but liking the effort it seemed she was making to relate to me.

“So one day we’re sitting down together and I decide to bring it up. I’m careful about it, you know? I reassure him that I’m not judging him - but I do want him to know that I’m aware of the fact that he’s wearing my panties. Does he need panties? I’ll go to the store and buy him some of his own. I’ll buy him a bra. Whatever he wants. And do you know what he says to me?”

I shrugged.

“He confesses that he doesn’t want to just wear panties. He wants to wear my panties. That’s what he actually gets off on. He wants to get caught stealing and wearing my panties.”

I feel my cheeks blush a little. It’s hard to say if I’ve ever had that exact fantasy, but I certainly like it at this moment.

“So I have no idea what to do with that. And so I think about it a little bit. Again, he’s not necessarily hurting anyone, and he’s got this itch that hasn’t been scratched. So I surprised him one night. I took a chance and just ordered him to show me his underwear. And I can just immediately tell that he has something to hide. He’s all blushing and flustered. He’s hemming and hawing. He’s making excuses. I tell him that either he shows me his underpants or I’m going to pull down his pants and look for myself. So...he does it. He pulls his pants down.”

“Is he wearing your panties?”

“Damn right he is. One of my favorite pairs too. They were like this ruby red color with all this lace? And he’s just stretching them out. His dick doesn’t even fit in them.”

“So...what do you do?” I’m embarrassed by how much I’m enjoying her story, but not enough to stop myself from asking for more.

“I decided to give him exactly what I thought he wanted. I sat down on the couch and ordered him over my knees. And for the first time in my life, I slapped the hell out of someone’s ass.”

I felt myself getting hard in my diaper. I didn’t think it was obvious, but I turned my body away from her anyways, just in case.

“I shouldn’t have to tell you that he liked that quite a bit,” she continued. “It was a shame, because it quickly dawned on me after that the only thing I liked about him was that I could slap him around while he wore my panties. But. That kind of ignited something in me, I guess. I had never really thought about my sexuality before or what I wanted...but there was something there that made sense. It’s evolved over time, but it's what brought me to Kat; this blend of nurturing and...authority?”

“That makes sense,” I said. Unfortunately, all I could think about was being over Madison’s knees now. It felt wrong to even think about - yet I could see Lily being onboard with that idea.

“Anyways, I’ve been rambling for a while. Did I...lose the thread of what we were talking about?”

“I don’t think so,” I said. “We’re just talking about...men. In panties.”

“Boys,” she corrected. “And I’m even hesitant to use that word.” She flashed a sly grin. Was it flirtatious or was I just seeing what I wanted to see?

I cleared my throat, trying my best to focus on my meal-prep duties. Yet my heart raced, my imagination was running wild, and somewhere beneath my panties and diaper, I was throbbing.

“I didn’t mean to rile you up,” she said softly.

It was embarrassing that it was so obvious.

She continued: “It’s a little easier than I expected it to be. Maybe it shouldn’t be a surprise, considering how quickly you ended up in a diaper.”

I let out a noise - more than just exhaling, yet not quite a sigh. She just laughed.

“I’m sorry, Henry. I’m just teasing.”

“I-it’s okay,” I replied. “Everything is overwhelming right now. But not in a bad way, if that makes sense.”

“It does. I’ve felt that way before. Kat has felt that way before, for sure. In fact...don’t tell her I told you this, but I suspect that she’s feeling a bit of that right now.”

“What? Really? Why?”

“It’s a lot of new firsts for her too. It’s one thing to do this stuff online, for an anonymous audience. We’re careful and we show very specific things. They see only a certain side of us and our lifestyle. But it’s different now that you and Lily are here. You see all of us. All the sides. That’s certainly new.”

“I...I hope it doesn’t feel like we’re imposing.”

“We invited you, don’t be silly. But it’s more than that.”

“Oh?”

“I...don’t want to say too much,” she said. “There’s just...new dynamics in play. It’s new for her too.”

“Me?” I asked. “In diapers?”

She smiled and offered a little shrug. 

The homemade pot pies were amazing, and not even just because I had a hand in making them - even if I mostly just cut vegetables and set the table.

“...and then Batman rammed his head right into me and knocked me down the hill,” Lily said with a laugh. 

“It’s his love language,” Kat said with a shrug. “He’s a little rough. Some people like that.” 

I laughed with everyone else, but I was laughing at the idea of the actual Batman - well, the actual fictional character - resorting to the tactic of ramming bad guys with his head.

“Henry, I want goats.”

“I don’t think our landlord would appreciate that.”

“See?” said Kat.  “Y’all just need to move to the country.”

I laughed it off as a joke, but looking to Lily, I could see something in her eyes. She likely wouldn’t mind that at all. Even Madison was nodding more than she was laughing.

Seems dangerous, I thought. I could see that future now, and it was mostly me crawling around in a diaper.

“As much as I’d like to, it’d be tough to leave everything in the city behind,” Lily finally said. I sighed in relief. “But I’d consider it as a long term plan. Henry?”

I nodded nervously. “I love it here, I really do. To pick up leave our other life - well, that seems hard. Not impossible though. I dunno...it feels like a nice goal.”

Lily smiled and nodded.

Madison lifted her glass of wine. “A toast. To the city folks’ awakening.”

We all lifted our glasses and cheered to that.

I’d be tempted to say that dinner was uneventful, but there was something happening that I couldn’t get a grasp on. I had this paranoid sense that others at this table knew something that I did not. Maybe not Madison - but certainly Lily and Kat. There was something about their smiles, or how they talked to each other. It hinted at conversations I wasn’t privy to. I wondered what they had talked about while tending to the animals.

Of course, nothing in this house - while all four of us were here at once, anyways - seemed to stay secret for long. So it would only be a matter of time before I’d know for myself.

“Any thoughts on what we’d like to do this evening?” Madison asked. “I mean...we’ve got enough alcohol in the basement to last a second ice age, but I’d hate to assume everyone wants to spend another night getting silly on the porch.”

Lily and Kat looked to each other and giggled. 

“We were thinking...uh…” Lily trailed off, seeming unsure of how to finish the sentence.

“Right, see...we talked about maybe…” Yet Kat seemed no better at it, and both were giggling again.

Madison looked to me and we both shrugged. It felt good to have somebody on my side - especially the person who usually seemed to be more in the know than anyone else.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Kat said, doing her best to collect herself. “We’re just being silly.”

“Care to share with the class, girls?” Madison asked. Her voice was peak-teacher. It really worked for me.

“Oh...we were just talking before. Outside,” Lily said. “It was just this silly idea of...Kat...and Henry...playing together.”

“Like, you know, a playdate or something,” Kat said with a shrug.

Madison and I looked to each other again. I felt myself starting to blush again as I watched a curious smile spread across her face.

“I mean, it certainly sounds cute,” Madison said. “But what does a playdate even look like?”

“I...I dunno,” Kat answered. “It was just this cute idea, I guess.”

“Like...two babies being left to play with each other in a playpen, I guess,” Lily added. “Maybe it’s not quite as exciting in practice as it was in our imagination, but…”

“I do like the sound of that,” Madison said, clearly mulling it over. “But that might also be asking a lot of our newborn. Henry? Thoughts?”

I swallowed, looking around the table at everyone’s eyes on me. Honestly, I was torn.

“I have to be honest,” I finally said, “I’m still not entirely sure what you’re expecting to happen. We sit around and...play? With toys?”

Madison looked back to Lily and Kat quizzically, as I did, interested in seeing how they’d elaborate on their idea. 

“Maybe...we were just thinking out loud,” Kat said, blushing brightly. “Sorry…”

“No...don’t apologize,” Madison said, putting her hand on Kat’s shoulder. “I think we all like your idea. But...some of us are new to their diapers and maybe that’s a lot to take in all at once.” She looked to me and offered a supportive smile.

I wanted to tell everyone that I did actually like the idea, but I didn’t know what to say or how to say it. I figured maybe it’d be best to keep my mouth shut for now. Maybe later this would come up again and I’d have a better handle on how I felt. Hopefully it’d come up again.

Desert was just some ice cream and coffee - more than enough, really. I would be coming home with this trip with a diaper fetish and 10 extra pounds at this rate.

Kat and Madison were out and about on the farm early in the evening, and Lily and I sat in the living room. I had grown fond of these moments this past week - coming together and checking in after having our own little adventures.

“I don’t want to pressure you to do anything you don’t want to do,” she said. She didn’t have to define what she was talking about - it was the same thing that was on my mind.

“I guess I just don’t know what I’m expected to do. Or what I’m allowed to do. Or...I don’t know, whatever it is we do, it’d be weird to have an audience.”

“What if I told you that there were no limits?”

“I’d be skeptical,” I said with a laugh.

“Fair enough. But...I mean that.”

“That’s still pretty vague,” I said. 

“We’ve...kind of talked about this before, right? Seeing other people? Or, being with other people?”

“Are you saying that you want me to…”

“No, no. Well… I mean, you could. If you wanted to. That’s all I’m saying. She was telling me all about how she had this fantasy of being with someone else who was also...in a diaper. And here’s you...and you’re in a diaper. Look, if nothing else, it might be fun to explore that part of yourself with her, right? And whether you just end up crawling around and sucking on a pacifier, or you end up...you know...getting into her diaper… It’s all good with me. In fact, it’s encouraged.”

I nodded. I wanted to ask “why,” but I already knew the reason. While we had grown a little stagnate in our relationship, a simple byproduct of years in the same routines, there was a time where we wanted to experience exploration and adventure in our sex lives. This week on the farm was that. There’d never be a better time for it, and by taking these chances there was a good chance that we’d be changing our lives for the better moving forward. But if we didn’t take these chances...we’d probably never do it again.

“I don’t want it to be awkward,” I said. “Don’t push us into a room and lock the door behind us.”

Lily laughed and shrugged. “Well, I can’t promise that’s not Kat’s plan. But I just wanted to make sure you were okay with the idea of it. So, in case it happens, you’re okay with that?”

“I am,” I nodded. “Promise.”

• Like 10
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 13 added 3/10/2021]

Good chapter and I think even with the other elements you talk about, it isn't the primary focus of the story as a whole, and not coming off as certain type of material for readers. The story has a lot of substance to it. I am keeping an open mind as I hope others do as well.

• Like 1

I can't say I'm super stoked about the sissy stuff, as it's not my personal preference, but I'm amazed by your story as a whole. The exploration of sexuality, the loving relationships, and your explanation of expressions/events is astounding. I look forward to each and every new chapter. Know that you are casting a wide net, but you've cast it flawlessly.

• Like 2

“Do you need to be changed?”

Every strand of hair on my body stood on end as Lily quietly whispered her question into my ear. I could feel my cheeks bursting into flames.

“N-no...I’m good,” I said. Though, if i was being honest? I wished that I could’ve said otherwise. 

Using the diaper always felt like an inevitably, but the timing just never felt natural to me. When was I supposed to do it? Was I supposed to just go somewhere when it happened? What if I didn’t? Would everyone know while it was happening? So I just kept holding off, waiting for some magical moment to appear when it felt like it was the official Time To Go.

“You can’t just hold it all night,” she said softly. “That can’t be comfortable.”

“But what if everyone knows?”

“Sweetie, you’re wearing a diaper. They probably think it's weirder that you’re not using your diaper.”

Before Madison had taken Kat upstairs a few minutes to take care of her diaper, we had all been sitting in the living room together; just chatting and relaxing. 

As it turned out, not that anyone was particularly surprised, Kat didn’t need alcohol or a small audience on a trail to just go ahead and fill her diaper. Now that she was comfortable with our presence, she was comfortable using it anywhere, at any time. And in any way she needed.

“Just go,” Lily said, rubbing my leg. “Just wet yourself. Just let it go.”

“I...I know…” I wanted to say more but I bit my tongue. Peeing was the least of my worries. I hadn’t been out of a diaper since the hike with Kat - more than long enough to have interrupted my usual bathroom schedule.

“If you do it now, I can take you upstairs as soon as Kat and Maddy are done. Then you don’t even have to worry about them seeing it happen, and we can just immediately change you.

I had to hand it to her, it was sound logic. Still...I had much more brewing in me than I think either of us were prepared to deal with.

“Please?” she asked. “For me? I’d feel a lot better if you weren’t so uncomfortable.”

“Look, Lily, I…” I tried to think of what I wanted to say. I thought of euphemisms and cute flowery language that I might use to make it sound more pleasing, but I stopped myself from going there. Lily continued to openly support me no matter how deep into this new world I found myself. She deserved to hear the truth, bluntly. “Lily, I think I’m going to poop my diaper.”

I expected her face to twist and for her hand to slide off of my leg. I imagined her coughing awkwardly while the color drained from her face. She’d realize that we had both bitten off more than she could chew. She’d tell me to just go use a toilet. 

“Well? Hurry up,” she said instead. Her hand was still on my lap. Her eyes were still full of love and support. She smiled.

“Are you sure?”

“Don’t be silly. Use your diaper, Baby.”

“Should I...go...into the kitchen? I can just tell you when I’m done and then…”

“What? No, don’t be silly. You can just do it right here. I promise, I don’t mind. No matter how weird or gross you worry that I’ll think it is...I assure you, it’s okay.”

She had that magic about her - she always did. She instantly washed away any of the doubt or shame that I had been holding onto. I took a few deep breaths in preparation. 

I stood up from the couch, and I tried a few stances - varying between standing straight up, squatting a little, and squatting a lot as I sought the most comfortable position. Somewhere between a full squat and just a little seemed to be the right balance between not making me feel like an idiot and giving my insides the room they needed to do their thing.

I started pushing, though there was already considerable pressure in my bowels and on my bladder. It wasn’t going to take much. I just had to allow myself to let it happen. My brain was sending out the message now: It’s okay, boys, we know this is a weird one, but the boss says it’s okay. Bombs away.

My bladder was the first to release. The stream was as heavy as it was loud. Even Lily lifted her head a little as she heard the sound of my piss saturating the diaper.

“My my, you really had to go. You should have gone sooner.”

She was right, but I was in no position to respond. No sooner than I had flooded the diaper, the bottom already sagging inside my pants, I could feel my bowels moving. There was no stopping this now. I pushed a little more to get it started, but very soon after things were moving on their own.

“Alright, Little Miss Stinky Butt is back to having a clean bottom again,” Madison’s voice said from the top of the stairs as the two began making their way back down into the living room. 

My eyes shot to Lily’s. Both of our mouths hung agape. What was I supposed to do? What could I do? It was already too late.

“You don’t have to tell them about what I...did...in my…” Kat’s voice trailed off as they both left the stairs, only now aware of what they might have been interrupting. “Oh...are you...I-I’m sorry…”

“No, it’s okay,” said Lily. “Henry was just...uh, finishing.”

I had started pushing just before they reemerged on the stairs, and from that moment until just now, I had been slowly and continuously messing the diaper. Just a slow and steady flow of semi-solid mush being forced out of my bottom and settling into my sagging diaper. Even when it felt like I had filled the diaper, it was still coming - seeking new places to creep into. The diaper felt like it had gained 10 pounds - though I’m sure at least 8 pounds of that was my humiliated mind playing tricks on me.

“The, uhm, nursery is ready for you if you need it,” Madison said. “It...well...we just changed a dirty diaper up there so...it might already smell a little.”

“If it didn’t smell before, I’m sure it’ll smell now,” Lily said with a shrug. It was so casual and off the cuff that I could barely believe she had said it at all. Everything about this situation suddenly seemed even stranger than it had moments ago. Had I really just messed in a diaper in front of Lily? And now Madison and Kat were just staring at me as I finished filling it? Lily was openly talking about the contents of my diaper and going to the nursery?

“Do you need...help?” Madison offered.

“Oh...I don’t know,” Lily responded, scratching her head. “Honestly...I don’t think I’ve ever changed a dirty diaper like this before. Especially on an adult.”

“A big baby,” Madison corrected. “I could show you how, if you want. If...Henry is okay with that.” 

For what felt like the thousandth time today, all eyes were on me. I was torn. I was already feeling humiliated. Every second that I stood there, my full diaper hanging off my bottom, my instinct to just escape with Lily grew stronger. But...truth be told, I wanted Madison to be there. I wanted her to show Lily how an expert did it. Did I say that out loud? 

“I know I’d like that,” Lily said. “Again...as long as Henry is okay with that.” 

It was a relief to hear her say that.

“Y-yes,” I said. “That sounds good.”

“I’ll wait here,” Kat said. It seemed obvious, but I was glad that she acknowledged that maybe there didn’t need to be more eyes on my dirty diaper than there already would be.

“Let’s go,” Madison said with a smile. She led the way back up the stairs with Lily following, and myself behind her. Probably for the best...I was already growing increasingly self-conscious of how my diaper was starting to smell, and I couldn’t imagine the feeling of someone walking behind me up the stairs.

We followed her all the way to the nursery. I wondered how conscious I’d have been of the scent in the room if Madison hadn’t said something before - but I immediately noticed the strange combination of smells here. It was baby powder - a lot of baby powder. It was a scent I had come to associate with Kat over the last few days, though it seemed to be taking up more space in my own day-to-day life as well. But mixed with it was...something. I knew what it was immediately, but I was still having a hard time processing it. It was the remnants of Kat’s own diaper, changed moments ago. Every one of my instincts told me that this was supposed to be a bad smell. I should be grossed out. I should be uncomfortable. Yet I felt none of that.

“Why don’t you take your pants off and hop up on the changing table?” Madison said.

I looked to both her and Lily, trying to read their faces. Were they happy? Disgusted? Excited? Annoyed? They both smiled, easing a bit of my uncertainty.

“It’s okay,” Lily added. “Maddy and I will take good care of you.”

I let my pants fall to the floor; the panties doing little to conceal the full and sagging diaper under them. It’d be the first time Madison had seen me in panties or a diaper, but she didn’t even so much as twitch. I let the panties fall to the ground too. Matter of factly, and with a practiced patience, she led me by the hand to the step stool by the changing table. I crawled up to the table’s surface.

“Wait,” I said, “but if I lie down then…”

“You’re going to have to,” Madison said, as if in tune with exactly what I was going to say.

I eased my bottom onto the table, feeling my thick mess squish and spread within the diaper beneath me. As with everything else I had experienced recently, it was a lot of feelings simultaneously. Discomfort, shame, uncertainty...pleasure, comfort.

I straightened myself out on my back, and Madison and Lily stood at the end of the table, looking down at me.

“You can wear rubber gloves if you’d like. I have some under the table here,” Madison told Lily. “I’ll be honest, I rarely wear them anymore because I’ve just gotten used to it. Worst case scenario, I just wash my hands. As you should be after changing a dirty diaper anyways.”

“Do you ever get it...on your hands?” Lily asked? She sounded sincerely invested, like an eager student.

“It happens. I’d like to think I’ve gotten better at it, but sometimes your baby just provides you with a catastrophic diaper and there’s just no getting around it.”

I blushed, hoping that my diaper wasn’t considered anything near catastrophic.

“For the most part it’s actually going to be quite similar to what you’ve been doing. I, of course, am a fan of distractions.”

“Distractions?”

“Well sure. I don’t want the baby to get too fidgety or to try and participate or anything like that. Here, for one, let’s try one of these.” I watched Madison reach under the table and grab a pacifier, handing it to Lily.

“I...I don’t know if I need one of thmmmf…” I was cut off by Lily pressing the soft rubber nipple into my mouth. I immediately felt my face glowing intensely.

“Sometimes I’ll give Kat a toy to play with, but let’s see how our baby boy does without one for now,” Madison continued.

Lily smiled at me, clearly delighted by my blushing face. I held the pacifier in my mouth by my teeth, debating on what I was supposed to do with this. I didn’t want to be ungrateful and spit it out, but I had no recollection of using a pacifier before. My lips fixed around the silicone bulb, letting my teeth release. I tested a sucking motion, finding that it came a little more naturally than I expected.

“Oh, do you like that?” Lily cooed.

I didn’t offer any sort of answer, but I probably didn’t have to.

“We’ll unfasten the tapes like so,” Madison continued, peeling back the sides of the diaper. “Your instinct may be to just open the front of the diaper, but what I like to do is to wipe away as much of Baby’s stinky mess with the diaper itself.” She did this as she explained it, scooping away the bulk of the mess with the front of the diaper between my legs. “I then like to tuck the clean side of the diaper under Baby’s bottom before I start wiping away whatever is left.”

“Quite a stinky little baby,” Lily teased. “You really made a big mess for your mommy and Maddy to clean.”

Madison smiled, but let Lily do the teasing. Almost unconsciously, I had begun sucking the pacifier. I found it soothing. I could feel it in my body - a slowly building wave of smallness was washing over me. I felt powerless, yet I was at ease with that. I was completely in the hands of Madison and Lily, and I trusted them to be there. 

“Now, we’ll have to lift Baby’s legs and wipe his…”

“Her,” Lily corrected with a grin, motioning to the discarded panties with her eyes.

“Ah, yes. Lift Baby’s legs and wipe her bottom now. This is also when you’ll want to pull the dirty diaper out from underneath her. It can be a challenge to lift Baby’s legs, clean her bottom and take the diaper out - but you’ll eventually get a rhythm for it. For now, I’ll clean Baby’s mess. You slide out the diaper and roll it up so we can throw it out.”

“Okay!”

My legs were lifted into the air seemingly effortlessly. I felt the old diaper get pulled out from under me. I could only imagine the disgusting mess left in there for Lily to have to see before she rolled it up. I wondered what was going through her mind. Would she be cursing herself and this little adventure? Was she thinking about how everything was going so well up to the point where her husband’s messy diaper was in her hands?

The cool moist wipes in Madison’s hands interrupted my fretting for a moment, as I felt her wipe away the rest of my mess. Patiently and thoroughly she wiped me down.

“This hair,” she said, playfully tugging at my pubic hair, “it’s only going to make diaper changes a bigger challenge than they need to be. I’m not saying you have to cut it off. But maybe think about it.”

I suckled on the pacifier more, feeling myself calming down again. Not only did I feel babied, but I felt like, well, a baby. It was soothing. It was nice. It was..arousing.

I barely even knew it was happening until I was suddenly fully erect. Neither of them said anything - which I was thankful for, but I was nervous as to how this would be perceived.

“Grab me a fresh diaper and you can slide it under Baby’s bottom while I hold it up still,” Madison said.

Lily did so, easing the fresh diaper under me before Madison lowered my rear onto it.

“You can use baby lotion or powder, Kat likes powder so I usually opt for that…”

“What about this?” Lily finally said, grasping my hardened cock in her hand.

“Well...that will make the new diaper a little tricky to put on correctly, if I’m being honest.”

“I can take care of this part,” Lily said, gently sliding her hand down my shaft. “Though...do you have any...vaseline?”

“Of course,” Madison said. “No nursery would be complete without it.” She stepped away from the table, returning almost immediately. I could no longer watch them. I stared up at the ceiling, sucking away at the pacifier.

“I can take care of this,” Lily said, playfully shaking my cock. “But if you wanted to...Baby likes having her bottom played with too.”

My eyes widened. Had Lily just asked Madison to stick her fingers into my ass?

“I certainly don’t mind,” Madison answered. “Henry? Are you okay with me doing that? If you say no, I’ll understand.”

Of course I wanted that. The both of them, pleasuring me in the midst of a diaper change? I’m not sure if I had ever wanted anything more. But could I say that? I felt my body lock up. My heart raced. I needed to say something.

“Yeth…” I finally said through the pacifier. “Pleathe yeth.”

They both giggled a little. Lily kept rubbing my cock while I could hear the sticky sounds of Madison lubing up her fingers. Slowly, carefully, I felt her fingers creep between my cheeks. My initial instinct was to resist, but I quickly fought off that notion. Instead, my legs began to separate. I wasn’t just making it easier. I was practically welcoming her inside.

She found my hole and eased herself in. In combination with Lily’s hand working my shaft, I immediately moaned. My mouth hung open and the pacifier fell from it, bouncing off the table and onto the ground.

“Fuuuuck,” was all I could muster.

“I’m not a stranger to playing with little backdoors like this,” Madison said softly. Kat likes hers played with too. Something else the two of you have in common.”

“When are you going to play with the other baby, sweetheart?” asked Lily. “She really wants to play with you.”

I could barely concentrate on her question, let alone answer. I made note of it though - I’d need to come back to that later. Right now? This was ecstasy in a manner unlike any I had ever felt before. How could this even be real?

Another moan - it was almost like yelp; a high-pitched girlish squeal.

“I only ever hear noises like this when I play with her bottom,” Lily said. “That’s how you know you’re doing a good job. It’s also how you know when he’s about to…”

Hands on my cock. Fingers in my asshole. The scent of dirty diapers and baby powder in the air. I didn’t have a chance at lasting any longer. I erupted suddenly, launching a spray white stream across my belly.

“Wow,” Madison said, slowly withdrawing from my ass. “Baby really likes that.”

“Oh you have no idea. You should hear her beg for it.”

I was only partially hearing their words, everything buzzed and swirled around me. I was hot. I was exhausted. I was energized. I was completely ashamed of myself. I was incredibly thankful. I was happy. I was a complete mess.

“Well it worked,” Madison said. “Looks like we can get him into this new diaper now.”

Someone ran a new damp wipe across my belly and between my legs, cleaning up my newest mess. I could feel the thorough dusting of baby powder cascading over my midsection soon after. The new diaper was folded over me and taped closed.

“Maybe we need to wash your panties,” Madison said. “Do you think you’ll be okay without them for a bit?”

I nodded.

“Well that was quite a rush, eh?” Lily helped me sit up and step down from the table, handing me my pants.

“I’ll see you two downstairs,” Madison said with a smile. 

Within moments of her leaving the room, Lily’s arms were around me. She kissed me. I kissed her. She hugged me tightly.

“Are you okay? Was this...okay?”

“It was,” I said. 

“Promise?”

“I swear. I-I loved it.”

“All of it?”

I nodded. “I don’t even know how to explain it. That headspace… I’ve never felt like that before.”

“You did so well,” she cooed.

“You did all the work. Are you okay?”

“Oh my gosh. I’ve never felt better.”

I ran a hand through my hair, the events of the last few minutes playing through my mind on fast-forward again. It all seemed so surreal. 

“Thank you,” I said softly into her ear.

She looked back at me, smiling. We kissed again without another word. Any hesitation, and confusion, I felt about what I was doing or whether it was right or wrong was washed away. 

For now, while I could be, I was a baby.

• Like 13
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 14 added 3/15/2021]
  • 2 weeks later...

“Are you going to miss this?”

“The farm?”

“Well, sure,” Lily said with a small laugh. “But I was thinking about these…” Her hand playfully slapped the front of my exposed diaper.

We were lying together in bed, our second to last morning on the farm. Tomorrow we’d be going home. Away from the farm. Away from Carlos Santana the goat. Away from Madison’s fattening dinners. Away from my newfound life as an overgrown toddler.

“I can always get more diapers,” I said. “What I think I’ll miss is this world. Like, it’s more than just a farm. They’ve made this place where they can be themselves. They can be as different and weird as they want to be. That’s the part we can’t take home with us.”

“So you don’t want to wear a diaper to the office?”

I felt myself blushing at just the thought. “Some things may be best in the bedroom. Or on the farm.”

“We’ll come back.”

“Both Madison and Kat have made it perfectly clear that they’re expecting us to be back. And sooner than later.”

“It’s a good feeling, right? To be both weird and wanted?”

I laughed and nodded. “Weird and wanted. Yeah. That about sums it up.”

“There’s this little town up the road that Maddy wants to take me to today. She says there’s lots of shops and neat restaurants there.”

“That sounds nice,” I said.

“I don’t know if you had any plans or not but…”

“I didn’t have any plans, no.” I expected her to ask me if I wanted to go to the town with her and Madison. But instead…

“Kat is going to be around all day here on the farm. You should spend some time with her.”

My cheeks warmed and I swallowed. “Oh...well...yeah, sure.”

“Look, I don’t want to pressure you to do anything. But...I guess she’s been talking Maddy’s ear off about getting a chance to play with you today.”

“I guess...I just...don’t know what play means in this context.”

“Like...the two of you dressed like babies. Crawling around. I’m sure she has some toys. But, also...maybe…”

“Maybe…?”

“I think she might want to have fun, you know? Like...rolling-around-in-diapers together kind of fun. It’s something she’s wanted for a long time.”

I nodded nervously, though I didn’t know what to say.

“I know you’d like that too.”

“Well…” I thought carefully about what I wanted to say, and how I wanted to say it. “If I did want that too...how would you feel about that?”

“Honestly? I’d be delighted. I love the idea. I think it’d be good for the both of you.”

“But...no animosity? Resentment? Regret?”

“You’re going to get each other off in diapers, not marry each other. I think I’ll be fine,” she said with a chuckle. “I promise. No limits. No restrictions. No worries about whether or not there’s anything you can’t do. Just...be yourself. Have fun. And who knows, maybe you actually end up just brushing the hair of some dollys.”

I nodded and shrugged.

“Everyone has already seen your panties though. Maybe it's time for a new pair.”

I tilted my head quizzically. I didn’t disagree - her panties that she had thrust on me a few nights ago had become a humiliating staple in my identity over the last few days.

She pulled a new pair from one of her bags. They were light green with pink hearts on them.

“Here, let’s put these on you. Nice fresh panties. I hope Kat likes these.”

There was a strange air at the dining room table that morning as we ate yet another of Madison’s scrumptious home cooked meals - biscuits and gravy this time. Everyone seemed happy and excited, yet for no immediately tangible reason. There was just an energy in the room. Happiness that we were all so comfortable with each other. Happiness that there seemed to be even more potential of where things could go from here. Sadness that it would all be ending soon.

We all split off again at the end of the meal. Madison and Lily were taking care of the dishes, and had plans to spend some more time together after. Kat was...somewhere out on the farm. And I was...a little rudderless. I suppose I should go out and find Kat - or so I presumed Lily and Madison would be expecting me to do that. But Kat had never told me herself that she wanted that kind of company. 

I sat on the porch for a few minutes, sipping on some coffee and just one again taking in the splendor of their countryside, when I spied Kat down the hill, doing some work amongst the goat pens. I put my cup down and decided to waddle down the hill to say hi - the thick diapers still proving to be a little awkward to move about in.

“Well well well, if it isn’t the other baby,” she said with a smile as I reached her. “I could smell you coming a mile away.”

“I...I’m all cleaned up now, thank you very much. Can I help with anything?”

“Oh, I don’t have much more to do,” she said. “Stick around though.”

I followed her into the goat pen, doing my best to avoid the death-stare of Carlos Santana, while giving Trudy a little scritch on the top of the head. Oh wow, I can tell all the goats apart now.

“Did you enjoy last night?” she asked with a sly smile.

“Last night?” Time was blending together for me. Wait...what was last night’s adventure?

“Lily and Mommy...er, Maddy, taking you upstairs to change your, uhm, rather loaded diaper? Maddy didn’t give me specifics, but she certainly implied that you were having a good time.”

I blushed, and my hands rushed to hide my embarrassed face from her. “Right, right I certainly didn’t...hate it.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Go for it,” I said.

“What did you think about...you know...messing your diaper?”

It was a question I was unprepared to answer. I hadn’t even given it that much thought myself, really. Everything that came after that seemed so much more surreal, honestly, that I hadn’t reflected on the actual act itself. “It was strange.”

She smiled. “I suppose this won’t come as a big surprise to you. But...I love it.”

“It’s really not a surprise at all,” I said with a laugh.

“You probably didn’t come down here to talk about poop with me.”

I hadn’t. But, I wasn’t opposed either. “It’s okay. If...that’s what you want to talk about.”

She chuckled and blushed a little. “No, no. Thank you for humoring me though.”

I felt like I had been biting my tongue. There was a thickly diapered elephant in the goat pen with us, and it probably made sense to point it out sooner than later.

“So...I was talking to Lily,” I said. “And she had been talking to Madison. And, uh, Madison had been talking...to you. And I guess the word on the street is that you wanted another baby to play with. And, like…” I could feel that I was doing a bad job explaining this.

She giggled gently and nodded. “I’ve probably said something like that to Mommy before.” I appreciated that she didn’t correct herself this time for my sake. “Though, truth be told, I suspect she and Lily were pushing for this to happen more than I was. She told me that Lily told her that you were asking for the same thing.”

I laughed and shook my head. Those conniving mothers. Er, wives.

“Do you know what I like most about babies?” she asked.

I shook my head again.

“That natural sense of wonder. Like, they don’t know the rules and norms of society yet, you know? They act entirely on impulse and instinct. They explore what they want to explore. Try to go wherever they want to go. If they want to do something, they just do it.”

“I mean, within the limit of what babies can do,” I said with a shrug.

“Sure, but maybe that’s enough. I mean...just think about diapers, right? Babies don’t think about them. They don’t ‘use’ their diapers. The diapers just happen to be there for someone else’s convenience. Babies don’t think about them. Don’t care about them. They just...go. And when they’re uncomfortable, they cry about it.”

I laughed. “I guess I don’t really think about it like that. But…”

“...you’re wondering where I’m going with that thought?” she said. “Don’t you ever just want to....abandon every single rule and norm and just be free?”

“Isn’t that what we’re doing when we fill our diapers?”

“That’s just the start,” she said with a sly smile. She began walking back towards the small barn where the goats were kept. “I’ll be right back.”

I smiled and nodded, watching her plump diapered bottom disappear into the wooden structure. I’d be lying if I said I understood exactly what Kat had been trying to tell me. It sounded like something a teenager who had just smoked pot had thought of after staring at the sky for an hour. Yet...I felt like there was a glimmer of a message there I had understood. Liberation. The complete abandonment of acting like society had taught me to act. It was an exciting fantasy, if nothing else.

Then, from the opposite side of the barn, Kat emerged again. She was out in the grass now, running - no, skipping playfully. She had stripped all of her clothes off, except for her diaper, and she was skipping around in the grass now.

“You should join me,” she yelled to me. “Be free!”

I was mesmerized, watching her gorgeous curvy body bounding about in a diaper. She was adorable. With bare feet, she glided around the field behind the barn. She was on some grass. She was suddenly on some stones. She was now tromping around in the mud like it was nothing.

I asked myself: How could she do that? But I realized that this was exactly what she had been talking about. Complete liberation. An abandonment of everything except for what she wanted to do in that moment.

“Hurry up,” she called to me again. “Get over here.”

I laughed and shook my head. Was I really contemplating this? I sprinted into the small barn myself, quickly stripping out of my clothes, discarding them into a pile of Kat’s clothes. My shoes were off. As were my socks. It was a little brisker out this morning than I had probably anticipated. I could feel a sampling of the breeze outside from inside the barn.

“Hurrrrrrry,” her voice called from outside. “I want to plaaaay.”

I was standing, mostly nude, in the barn now. What little I actually was wearing, Lily’s panties and a thick diaper, seemed quite humiliating. Fuck it, I said. 

One foot out the door. Than another. Kat was attempting a cartwheel in the grass and hadn’t looked my way yet. I sighed, then took another deep breath. I took another cautious step or two. She was giggling at herself as she tumbled over herself, landing on her side. I was walking quicker now. I was running. I was...skipping. Had I ever skipped before? Maybe not since I was in grade school.

I did a spin and it felt good. I laughed out loud as my left foot landed squarely in a patch of mud, almost entirely consuming my foot before I pulled it out and kept bouncing forward as if nothing had happened.

“Oh my god,” she said, her hand covering up her mouth as she giggled again at the site of me, “those are the absolute cutest panties.”

I made a mental note to commend Lily on both her taste and foresight later.

“Try a cartwheel,” she said. Commanded, maybe.

I had never done a cartwheel in my entire life, as best as I could recall. I didn’t think my body really bent that way. Yet, without any further thinking or planning, I threw my body forward, tucking my head down and hoping that somehow gravity would do the rest. I tumbled on the ground, kicking up grass and dirt around me.

“Was that...a cartwheel?” I asked.

“It was just barely a somersault,” she shrugged. “If anything, it looked like you were ejected from a burning car.”

“But was it cool?”

“Did you have fun?”

I nodded.

“Then I’d say it was pretty cool,” she said with a smile.

We were running haphazardly through the field together now. Her hand swinging closer and closer to my side as we went. At first I thought she was just being silly and random by throwing her arms about while she ran, which was charming in its own way. But I then realized she was being deliberate. She was trying to signal something, or get my attention somehow.

It suddenly clicked for me and I grasped her hand in mind as we skipped through the grass. We looked at each other and smiled, holding hands now.

We finally slowed to catch our breath.

“Quick,” she said, pulling my hand down to her diapered crotch. “Feel!”

It happened so quickly that I barely had time to process what she wanted me to feel, but I quickly realized that she was wetting her diaper. I felt the pressure of her stream on the other side of where my hand was, and the diaper quickly grew warm and soggy. She moaned as I pressed in on her diaper, pressing the damp material against her skin.

“Naughty boy,” she said with a smile.

“As naughty as making me feel you wet yourself?”

She shrugged a little. “I’m sure I could be naughtier.”

I was sure she could be too, but what would be the fun in just accepting that? “You could? How?”

Sparks in her eyes. She let go of my hand and skipped into the grass again. “Come catch me and find out.”

I was smiling from ear to ear. I started skipping too, matching her pace, before I began to slowly take on more of a jog. She was jogging now. I was running now, and so was she.

“You run pretty fast for someone with a full diaper on,” I called out behind her.

“You haven’t even seen a full diaper yet, baby,” she called back. I laughed, amused by her juvenile sass.

I was impressed, however. Regardless of the weight of her soggy diaper, she was quicker than I was. Perhaps she was just more experienced in running in a diaper, while I struggled to maintain any sort of speed in my own panty-wrapped diaper, but I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was just quicker.

She rounded a corner, following the treeline on the edge of the field, but hit a slick of mud that she hadn’t seen coming and wiped out. From about ten feet behind her, I watched as her entire body soared sideways into some tall grass. I hustled to her, hoping that she was okay, but when I made it to her, she was giggling at her own misfortune - mud covering most of her left leg and splattering onto the bottom of her diaper.

“You know, you’re supposed to keep the mess inside your diaper,” I jested.

“You would know a thing or two about that,” she retorted.

“Oh please. I think I’ve seen you fill your diapers more in the past week than I’ve seen Lily or Madison use the bathroom.”

“Are you jealous?” she teased. “Help me up. My feet are all slippery and I can’t stand up.”

I stepped forward with my hand out-stretched, letting her take it. But she immediately began pulling on it, pulling me down towards her. It was a trick - quite possibly the oldest playground trick in the book. I started to tumble down onto her, only for her to playfully kick me back with both of her legs. I stumbled backwards...right into the mud. Down I went, my panties and diaper landing squarely in the mud.

“M-my panties!” I shouted in shock.

“Aw, no,” Kat said between mischievous giggles. “Lily is gonna paddle your bottom for that!”

“Nooo, she’s gonna paddle yours because you’re the meanie who pushed me into the mud!”

Meanie? Did I really just say that?

“Now who has a dirty bottom?”

I opened my mouth, but there was no time to make a good comeback. Kat had not only stood up, but she had propelled herself forward towards me. FWOMP. She was on top of me, knocking my back down into the mud as she sat on my chest in her warm soaked diaper.

“Ow!” I reached to the back of my head, where it had bounced off the ground.

“Poor baby. Can I kiss your head and make you feel better?”

“That’d be the least you could do.”

“Well I wouldn’t stop there.”

“What else...did you have in mind then?”

I looked up at her magnificent body, her bare breasts hanging before while she slowly slid her bottom back and forth on my chest, grinding against her soggy diaper. Everytime her diaper slid up my chest, it seemed like it was getting closer to my face. Despite the breeze and the fresh scents of the great outdoors, I could smell her diaper. That mix of baby powder and her piss.

“P-please,” I said finally, having not gotten a response from her. “Sit on my face?”

“With my wet diaper?” she asked, innocently. The brat, she even had the audacity to put a finger up to the corner of her lips.

I nodded.

She wasted no time at all in shifting her body towards my face. She lowered her plump and soggy bottom onto my face. The smell of her diaper was incredibly strong now, unsurprisingly. My nose and lips pressed into the warm plastic as the padding conformed around all the contours of my face.

“D-do you like that?” Kat asked nervously. “Are you okay? Can you breathe?”

“I’m good,” I said. I tried to say. My voice was muffled as I talked directly into her ass, though I suspected she got the message. The mud from her leg was on my face. It was on my chest. Not that it mattered - my ass and back were probably filthy right now. 

Lily had been here before - on my face. On her throne. This was different for obvious reasons. And, unlike my experience with Lily, there really wasn’t much I could do for Kat. I was simply a seat for her. Though...that seemed to be enough, given how Kat was already shifting back and forth on my face, grinding her diaper on me and moaning softly.

“I...I could be a really bad girl right now,” she said between moans.

There wasn’t much I could do to respond. I was at her mercy and how much of a “bad girl” she wanted to be. While I wondered what devious thing she had in mind, ultimately, all I could do was wait. Would I know when the ‘bad’ thing happened?

“How upset would you be if I...uh-uhm…” she lost her train of thought, seemingly, as her grinding intensified on my face.

She tried again: “If I…” Her voice trailed off again. “Fuck.”

I wished I could have said something supportive. I wish I could’ve teased her for being so naughty that she rendered herself speechless. But I was barely able to focus on much myself, truth be told. I had grown very hard in my own diaper. The thought of Kat getting off on grinding her dirty diaper on my face...while we lay naked in some mud in the middle of the farm, was incredibly hot.

A new scent hit my nostrils somehow, despite the fact that I could barely breathe from my nose at all. The unmistakable stink of a little girl letting out some gas on my face. Goddamn, this should not be so hot.

I now had a pretty good idea of what she was trying to say.

“I...I...I’m sorry,” she finally said. “I’m being gross. I should…”

I reached up with my hands and felt around her body until I found her hips, just above the waistband of her diaper. I planted my hands and kept them there - I didn’t want to be too firm or to keep her in place if she didn’t want to be there. But I wanted her to know that I wanted her to be there. I wanted her to do it.

“A-are you sure?” she said.

I kept my hands there, gently holding her in place on my face.

“O-okay,” she said with a little laugh. “But...uh...first...let me finish...what I started.” Her soggy-diapered bottom was grinding on my face again. And with my hands now helping to guide her body back and forth, her moans grew more and more intense until finally she finished. She gasped for breath between embarrassed giggles.

A minute or two passed while she composed herself. I was wondering what was going through her mind. Had her sexual gratification gotten her naughty energy out of her system? Would we go back and put clothes on now?

“Are you ready?” she asked. “I-I’m going to really fill my diaper now.”

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 15 added 3/24/2021]

Everything happened in just seconds, but in my memory it played out over a matter of minutes. Kat’s soft grunting as she pushed on her bowels. The gentle shifts of her diaper over my face as she tried to get her positioning right. Her body, still between my hands while I held her in place over my face, grew tense and rigid.

I wondered what was going on in her mind. I wondered if she felt any shame - though I hoped she didn’t. I had seen her mess her diaper multiple times in this past week, and it had always seemed so effortless. I wondered what was different now. The position? Her placement on top of me? 

There was a rumble in her diaper, vibrating my nose. I could hear it...I could literally hear her bottom opening and expelling her mess into the diaper. The slight crackles and sticky sounds of movement. Her mess hitting the diaper and slowly spreading, finding any vacant spot that it could. The weight on my face increased, as what had been soggy padding now became more firm - taking on a strange new malleable texture.

The scent - it was all at once overwhelming and foul. I was at ground zero for her sinful deed, and nothing could have prepared me for it. But it was also...intoxicating. I relished it. It was the scent of someone naughty and infantile. The scent of a baby who was allowing me to be witness to the most private thing she could possibly do - and in the most exploitative way possible.

She finally finished. She wasn’t kidding...that was quite the load, or so it seemed. For a moment or two she stayed planted atop my face, until she slowly slid off of me - sliding down my chest and belly until she was in the grass again lying on her side near my diaper. Fresh air filled my nose and mouth. I was laughing - overjoyed and overstimulated by everything that had just happened.

“Come over here,” she cooed. Get out of the mud, dirty baby.”

“Dirty baby? Me? Need I remind you what you just did?”

She innocently shrugged as I slowly propped myself up and flung myself into the dry grass next to her. Her fingertips danced on my chest playfully, tickling a little.

“I’m sorry I’m so dirty,” she said.

“You shouldn’t apologize for what you are,” I teased. We both laughed.

“It’s...different,” she said, staring up into the clouds. “I have so much fun with Mommy. But, it’s this game of control. There’s a big, and there’s a little. And that’s just how it kind of needs to be. I’ve dreamed of just playing with another...you know...baby.”

“Ta da!”

“Thank you,” she said with a smile.

Her hand danced further down my chest, skating across my belly before finally landing on the front of my panties and diapers. She slid her hand in between the two, stroking the firm lump concealed beneath.

“What do I do with this?” she playfully asked.

“Oh...well...you don’t have to do anything with that…”

“Hmmm, but I want to. It’s like this...nice toy, all gift-wrapped for me.”

I couldn’t help but moan as her hand stroked me again through the diaper. “Well...I’m not going to stop you...”

“D-did you like it?” she asked. “When I rode your face in my diaper?”

I nodded.

“What about when I...filled my diaper on you?”

I took a deep breath in. The country air did little to mask her pungent diaper, and I filled my lungs with her naughty fumes. I smiled and nodded again.

“You’re just as bad as I am,” she said with a laugh.

I shrugged. I wanted to say more, but only a moan leaked from my mouth.

“Have you piddled in your diaper this morning, baby?”

“N-no…”

“A shame,” she said, “I would’ve liked to have tasted that.”

She shifted her body down in the grass so her head was more level with my diaper. Carefully, her hands grasped the lip of the front of my diaper and pulled it down, revealing my cock to her. I blushed as I realized that I couldn’t even remember anymore if she was the last person left in the house who hadn’t seen it this week. What a strange week.

Her soft lips descended on it without any further hesitation. She kissed it and took into her mouth, coating it with her saliva as her lips and tongue slid around it. She pulled her head back briefly: “I-its been a while, you know. Since I’ve...pleasure a boy.”

“You’re doing fine,” I said. Not that it mattered, as her face was already back between my legs.

She moved her body again, now kneeling between my legs as she pleasured me in the grass. I watched her body bob up and down as her mouth did on my shaft. It took a minute or two to realize it, but it occurred to me that she was slowly bouncing her full diaper off the ground as she went, while one of her hands was planted down the front of her diaper. With every little bounce, she was no doubt spreading her mess across her bottom further. And judging by the little moans coming from her mouth, vibrating my cock as she suckled on it, she was getting off on it. I was impressed.

My head was spinning. The world around me seemed to be floating away. What the hell was even happening right now? We were in this field wearing diapers, half covered in mud, and she was sucking me off while bouncing in her own mess. What would Lily say if she saw this? Was this what she meant when she wished for me to have a good experience with Kat?

“Oh god…” I said, as Kat’s rhythm had reached a fever pitch within me. Not only that, but I could see that she was working herself to something quite blissful as well. We seemed to be trading moans. Her mouth would slide down my shaft and I’d bellow some deep moan or groan, and then as she slid back up it and sat back into her dirty diaper, her fingers hitting the right spot and she’d moan herself. Back and forth this went.

“Now!” I said abruptly, perhaps realizing that it was happening a lot more suddenly than I thought it would. To her credit, she barely even flinched; if anything, her lips tightened on me and she sucked me dry, taking every single drop down her throat. She bounced on her bottom one or two more times before she collapsed at my side, moaning and shaking herself.

Neither of us moved for a while. She finally made the first move, slowly wiggling close enough where she could kiss my cheek. I rolled to my side to face her, and we smiled at each other.

“I wish you didn’t have to go,” she said.

“But we’ll come back.”

“Promise?”

“Of course.”

We may have said more, but it all faded into a sleepy sense of bliss shared by the two of us. I reciprocated her earlier gesture by gently guiding her hand to my diapers where I now wet myself. I felt my diaper flood and grow warm and soggy, her hand gently squeezing it as it happened. She looked as delighted as I felt. She mouthed a thank you to me, and we both slowly drifted off to sleep - thoroughly exhausted from our bout of sensory overload.

“...the hell happened over here?” was the first thing I heard in a while after. My eyes slowly opened, and I was met with a jumble of memories and visions of where I was and how I got here.

I was in the grass. Wearing a diaper. Panties were over it. I had mud caked on back and on my ass. That was mud, right? Right, right, we were skipping around and…

“You two had quite the adventure,” Madison said, looking down on us with a smile on her face.

...Kat filled her diaper. While sitting on my face. Her mouth was on me…

“Which one of you did that?” Lily said, also looking down on the two of us as she waved her hand in front of her face. “That diaper is quite ripe.”

I looked over to Kat who was stirring herself. She blushed brightly, realizing we had been caught in a rather compromising position.

“See? I told you,” Madison said. “They’d waste no time being naughty together. Babies like this? They’ve been waiting for this chance all week.”

“Aren’t you two cold?” asked Lily.

I shrugged, not feeling especially cold. If I was feeling anything it was humiliation. Though I didn’t feel any shame.

The women helped us back up to our feet. Madison checked Kat’s diaper while Lily followed Madison’s motions in checking mine.

“Wet,” Lily said. “Muddy on the backside, but just wet inside.”

“Well this little girl dropped quite a load into the back of her diaper,” Madison said, shaking her head. “The two of you were fine with that? Cuddling while being so stinky?”

Kat and I looked to each other and laughed. Would they even believe how much stranger the reality was if we told them?

We were each led back to the house, hand-in-hand with our significant others. Madison and Lily sharing amused glances and laughs while Kat and I did the same. Perhaps all of this had seemed inevitable, though it didn’t change how satisfied everyone seemed to be with it.

“You take care of your baby first,” Madison said, gesturing to me while we walked. We were still wearing nothing but our filthy diapers, our clothes in the barn left behind for now. “Mine is going to need a firehose to get clean. It won’t be pretty, and she’ll stink up the nursery something fierce.”

“That seems fair. I’ll still need to give my little boy...er, girl... a bath. I swear, it’s like they were rolling around in the mud together.”

I enjoyed that moment, being towed behind Lily as we were marched back to the house to be cleaned up. I liked how we were talked about as if we weren’t there. I liked the feeling of being a little boy again, having gotten caught being silly and free.

My diaper got cleaned up, the panties were thrown in the wash, and for the first time in my life since I was, like, 4 or 5 years old, I was drawn a bath. And while I had expected that Lily would leave me to wash my muddy body up myself, she insisted on taking control of the situation, scrubbing my vulnerable and bashful body with some soap and washcloth.

“Such a dirty little baby,” she said, taking her time while she cleaned every square inch. “You’re lucky I’m here to scrub you clean, baby.” I blushed profusely.

Out of the bath and into a fresh diaper, extra baby powder. Any other time, I probably would’ve been in a state of blissful arousement, being humiliated and treated just like a baby. But after the intense day I shared with Kat, this felt more...normal. It was almost more embarrassing now, being treated as just a baby in need of things like a bath or a diaper, rather than feeling like it was a wild new adventure for a curious kinkster. 

“It’s our last night here,” Lily said after taping me into my fresh diaper. We were in the guest room, letting Madison and Kat make use of the nursery to contend with the disaster that was Kat’s diaper. “Are you going to miss this?”

“The farm? The diapers? Madison and Kat?”

“All of that, yes,” she said with a wistful smile. “Are you ready to return to real life?”

“Not at all,” I said with a depressed sigh.

She wrapped her arms around me, hugging me. I hugged her back. “I know. Me neither. But...I’m really glad you enjoyed yourself. I honestly didn’t see it playing out like this but…” she shrugged and smiled.

She didn’t have to say anything else about it. It wasn’t anything I hadn’t already overanalyzed 100 times myself.

“It’s our last dinner with them tonight. We should make it special, don’t you think?” Lily asked.

I nodded, but I wasn’t exactly sure what she meant, or how we would go about doing that.

“I think we need to make you look your best.”

I tilted my head curiously.

“Well? Don’t you want to go out with a bang?”

“What did you have in mind?”

She smiled and walked to the closet where she pulled a garment from off of a hanger. She held it up for me: a dress.

My eyes widened, my mouth hung open and I felt my cheeks warm. “You...you can’t be serious…”

“Oh please,” she said with a shrug and a sly smile. “Madison and Kat have both seen you in panties. And a diaper, as if that wasn’t even more embarrassing. It’s not exactly a secret anymore that you’re just another baby girl. Why not use this last night to...celebrate that? Embrace it? I promise, I’d never suggest such a thing if I felt like you were going to be mocked or shamed for it. Everyone’s going to love it. You’re going to love it.”

There wasn’t a single thing she said that I found not to be true. Truly, the only thing holding me back was...me.

I nodded. “Okay,” I said. I could barely contain a gleeful smile.

• Like 10
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 16 added 3/30/2021]

I totally dropped the ball at that notification!

Loved the chapter, and I hope the story isn't going to be ending just because the vacation is coming to an end. I feel like there could be so much more to write about. I can see how it could come to an end soon though as well.

Thanks for the update. This is another story I look forward to notifications on.

• Like 1

This is, sadly, the final chapter of this story. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who liked and commented on this story - your support and feedback has been excellent and reaffirming. 

I'll have more stories to share here on Daily Diapers in the future. But in the meantime, check out my Patreon. This is a good month to do it, as I'm starting a new ongoing story there for my Tier 2 and Tier 3 patrons.

Thanks again for reading! I hope you enjoy the finale:

I could hear Lily at the bottom of the stairs as she talked in hushed tones to Madison and Kat. I’m sure she thought she was being discrete, but the vaulted ceiling above the staircase provided the perfect acoustics for her voice to reach my ears as well.

“He’s a little nervous,” she said. “But...oh my gosh, he looks so adorable.”

“She looks so adorable,” Kat corrected. I blushed upon hearing this. I wouldn’t have thought twice about it...but Kat knew better.

“I just...I have no doubt in my mind that you’ll be supportive and kind,” Lily continued. “I’m just so proud of him for embracing all of this. Oh...uh...proud of her. I’m proud of her.”

“Of course,” Madison said. “Us too!”

“Oh!” Lily said, loudly, before remembering that she was trying to be quiet again. “One more thing. Henry and I talked it over and decided that she should have a more fitting name for the evening. We settled on Penelope. Penny, for short.”

Another flare of warmth in my cheeks. Would this happen every time I heard that name?

“So, without further ado,” announced Lily, her voice raising, “I’d like to introduce you to...Baby Penelope!”

The ‘baby’ didn’t seem necessary, I thought, though as I stepped forward onto the first step of the staircase, the thick diaper under my dress crinkled loudly, reminding me that Lily hadn’t been wrong.

I slowly walked down the stairs, watching Kat and Madison’s faces light up as they saw me. I worried that they’d be just acting, or trying too hard in an effort to be supportive - yet, there seemed to be genuine joy on their faces right now.

The dress was one that had come from Kat’s collection in the nursery. It was mostly white, but with pink ribbons and trim. It felt very much like the sort of thing a little girl might have worn to church, or maybe some other special event. I wasn’t sure if Lily and Madison had coordinated this together, or if Madison had just given her carte blanche to go through the nursery for whatever she wanted - but Lily had put together an entire ensemble for me.

As there were no girlie shoes that would fit my feet, Lily had selected some pastel pink socks instead that rose all the way to my knee - a few inches below the hem of the short dress which barely cleared my mid-thigh, and did just about nothing to conceal the thick fluffy diaper under it, especially as I walked down the stairs and the dress bellowed about.

My short hair was nicely combed to the side, and bright pink and blue barrettes were clasped into it, both keeping my hair in place and adding yet another juvenile accent to my ensemble. Lily and I briefly discussed makeup, ultimately compromising on just a minimal amount. She had applied some blush to my cheeks, making me look especially juvenile and cherubic.

“Oh, Penelope, you look so adorable!” Madison squealed. “I just want to devour you!”

“I-is that my dress?” Kat asked.

“It is,” Madison assured her.

“Y-you look even better in it than I think I do!”

I felt my face warm at her kind, yet embarrassing, compliment. While I was sure my painted face hid some of just how brightly I was glowing, I wondered how much vibrant the colors looked now with that extra blood in my cheeks.

“Isn’t she just darling?” Lily asked. The other girls nodded enthusiastically.

“Well, Penny?” asked Madison. “How do you feel?”

“I feel...very good,” I said. 

I had hoped to remain humble and quiet - unsure of how I was supposed to act. But, there was a feeling in the pit of my stomach - a feeling that had been there for most of the week and had only grown stronger and stronger every day. A feeling that I not only wanted to learn about strange and wonderful things - but that I wanted to experience them. Out here, in this beautiful place out in the country - I wanted to become someone I never thought I could be before.

I stood before everyone now as a pretty baby girl. Weeks ago, days ago, maybe even just a few hours ago, I would’ve dreaded a moment that looked like this. I’d have called it a nightmare-come-true and I’d believe that I would look and feel like a clown. A fake. A perverted mockery of someone else. 

Yet I felt none of those things. Even as I stood at the top of the stairs I worried that I’d feel foolish in this moment. But surrounded by the love of my life, Lily, and my two newest - and bestest - friends, Madison and Kat, and seeing the look of pure adoration in their eyes - I felt good. I felt amazing. I felt genuine. I’d argue that I hadn’t felt so much like myself in a very long time.

“Thank you,” I said. No stuttering or second-guessing my words. “I was so afraid that I’d feel like an idiot right now. But the truth is that I’ve never felt better.”

“Well you look magnificent,” Madison said.

Kat charged me, flinging herself into my arms, wrapping hers around me tightly. She gave me a wet kiss on the cheek. “I’ve never had a cuter friend!”

I looked to Lily, and she looked back, a wide grin on her face. After finally sliding from Kat’s passionate bear hug, I walked to Lily and gave her a tight hug. Her lips found mine and we kissed passionately. There was an electricity there on the verge of exploding. Later, I had no doubt, we were going to have fun with that.

“You’re the absolute best,” I said softly in her ear.

“This wasn’t just for you,” she said slyly. We both laughed.

“Shall we sit down and eat?” Madison said, clapping her hands together. “I wish I could say I arranged an epic feast for our last night together - but I thought I’d keep it simple tonight. Let’s not worry about hot ovens and washing dishes. Let’s just eat and be happy.”

“We ordered pizza,” Kat added. “A lot of it.”

“I’m a little overdressed for pizza, aren’t I?” I asked.

“Nonsense,” Lily shrugged. “Though...I’d hate to see you get sauce or pepperoni on this beautiful dress. A bib is certainly in order.”

“We have some down here,” Madison said with a nod. “I think both babies could benefit from them.”

Kat and I shared an embarrassed glance before we all filed into the dining room. There were already wine glasses at each of our settings. I laughed to myself, thinking about all the trouble alcohol had gotten us into this week. Still...I probably wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

I sat down first, and with barely a moment passing, Madison had passed a bib to Lily who now stood behind me as she draped it over my chest, tying it in the back.

“What...what does it say…” I said, trying to look down to see it, but not having an especially good angle on it.

Kat, also getting bibbed by Madison, snickered into her hand. “Mommy’s Baby.”

I laughed, wondering why I expected anything else.
Madison and Lily plated some food for the four of us, placing portions before each of us before sitting themselves. I reached forward to grab a slice, only to have my hand playfully batted away by Lily.

“Sorry, missy,” she said with a grin. “Bib or no bib, I can’t trust you not to make a big mess out of yourself.”

Lily took her fork and knife and began to cut my pizza into little bite-sized pieces.

“H-hey...I don’t need you to do that. I’m not a…” my voice trailed off as everyone else looked at me with smirks plastered on their faces. “Okay...fine. Fair enough.”

I reached to my plate for one of the small pizza pieces, only for Lily to knock my hands away again. I looked to her with disbelief. What now? She stuck a fork into the piece and lifted it to my mouth. I wish I could’ve resisted or given some sort of sign that I wasn’t just immediately onboard with this - yet I simply opened my mouth and allowed her to deposit the food into it. Willingly and without hesitation.

“Such a good girl,” Lily cooed.

“A quick learner,” Madison added.

“I’m not so sure it’s ‘learned’ behavior,” Lily replied with a casual shrug. “I suspect it’s more that it’s how she has always desired to be treated, and she’s finally getting that opportunity now.”

I felt a humiliating wave of shame creep over my body. I wasn’t sure she was completely right on that, considering that I hadn’t ever thought about being treated like a baby girl prior to this week, but there was probably some seed of submissiveness deep down inside of me that was waiting for this moment.

Even Kat was eating a whole slice of pizza with her hands. She made sure to wait until I noticed this myself and then slowly brought it to her mouth and seemed to savor the entire experience of taking a bite from it. She was really rubbing it in. I’d have been a little more jealous had I not seen her get treated like an infant in almost every other way for the last few days.

“Kat, what are you doing?” asked Madison, also noticing her teasing.

“Uhm...shust eashing…” Kat said while chewing.

“Mind your manners and don’t tease the other baby. Lest you want to get a paddling here at the dinner table.” Kat’s face turned red and she looked down at her plate, clearly not wanting to test that threat.

It seemed like a bit, or a gag, that Lily had cut up my food. I figured we’d get through it, I’d be served another piece and we’d all laugh about it while I ate that like a normal adult...albeit one in diapers. Yet she insisted that she feed me each and every cut-up piece. And when that was gone, and I asked for more, she then cut up that piece too and fed it to me in the exact same way. I didn’t stop her. I didn’t protest even once. 

Somewhere between the first and second plate, I felt some near-urgent pangs in my bladder. Maybe I had just been ignoring some of the more subtle signs up until then, but there was an intensity now that would be hard to ignore. For a moment - the briefest of moments - I wondered what I should do. Wait? Ask Lily about excusing myself?

No. There was only one thing to do. Suddenly, effortlessly, my bladder released and I soaked my diaper right there in my chair as Lily cut up more food for me to eat. I opened my mouth to say something. What would I even say? Pardon me, but I seem to have wet myself… But a forkful of food was eased into my mouth, silencing me. Probably for the best. Kat certainly never announced the status of her diaper - even if her diaper sometimes did that for her. I’d stew in my diaper until Lily decided to check me. Like a baby.

Nobody batted an eye. There were no pauses in the conversations at the table. No sideways glances or suspicious eyebrow raises. I had gotten pretty good at just using my diaper without it being a whole production. Oh right. Like a baby.

“I hope everyone saves room for dessert,” Madison said. 

Lily fed the last of the food on my plate to me before tucking the plate under hers. Whether I liked it or not, my meal was done. As everyone else finished, Madison and Kat collected the plates and dishes from the table, making room for dessert.

Lily’s hand was on my lower back, gently rubbing it in soft circles.

“Doing okay?” she asked.

I nodded.

“You’re sure? No regrets?”

“None.”

Her hand dipped down to the back of my diaper, giving it a playful pat through the back of my dress. She was so close to finding what I had done. Her hand skated about on the back of the diaper, seeming to get closer and closer to potentially feeling how warm and damp the bottom of it had become. At what seemed to be the last possible moment, though, her hand retracted, still seemingly oblivious to what I had done.

A piece of chocolate cake was placed in front of me, and then one was placed in front of Lily. While I had no idea if this was something Madison had baked - when would she have had the time - or purchased, I was sure that this one of the best pieces of chocolate cake I had ever seen in my life. Perfectly moist cake that glistened in the light, while rich creamy layers of chocolate frosting oozed from in between the scrumptious-looking layers. 

“Oh...I think I need a fork,” I said, realizing my utensils had been hauled away at the end of the last course. I looked to Lily, who had been given a new fork. “Unless...you’re…”

“I’m not going to feed you your dessert, silly,” Lily said with a shrug. “But you’re also much too small for a fork.”

I glanced across the table where Kat, in a similar fork-less place, began breaking gooey pieces off the cake with her hands before nonchalantly popping it into her mouth, streaks of thick chocolate on her fingers and around her mouth.

“Anything dirty can always be cleaned,” Madison said, noting my hesitance. 

“Don’t be shy,” Lily added. “It's a very good cake.”

I nodded, dipping my hand into my cake, extracting a moist portion that almost immediately began to crumble in my hands. I hastily brought it to my mouth, catching most of it, though the rest of it disintegrated in my hands, making a mess of my face and hand.

“Thank goodness for bibs,” Lily said with a laugh. Madison and Kat joined her, and even I laughed. 

I took another messy handful, bigger than the first piece, and shoved it into my mouth haphazardly. I was reminded of my conversation with Kat out in the field earlier in the day, just before we stripped our clothes off and got each other off in the mud. There was joy to be found in just abandoning the norms and expectations of adulthood. I laughed gleefully, despite having a mouthful of cake - little chocolate globs sprayed onto the plate and area around me.

Kat laughed too, seeing that I was enjoying myself, and took an even larger handful of cake from her own plate.

“Kat...that seems like...too much cake, honey,” Madison said. “You’re going to make a…”

But it was too late. Kat didn’t so much shove the cake into her mouth as much as she just sort of mashed the ball of chocolate into her face. Gooey drops of cake and icing tumbled down her cheeks. I laughed even harder, reaching for a big handful of cake myself.

“Maybe that’s where I draw the line,” Lily said with a chuckle, reaching out and stopping my hands just before they reached the plate. “This dress is on loan, and you’re already a mouthful of cake away from catastrophe.”

It was a fair point, and I hesitantly relented. 

“Well, I’m glad that I got to enjoy the cake like a dignified adult,” Madison said, shaking her head. “You two babies just made spectacles of yourselves. Come on, let’s get cleaned up.”

As the week had gone on, and I had become more aware of how Kat and Madison lived, I began noticing lots of things around their home. In particular, that you were never far from a package of wipes. They seemed to be everywhere. And with a simple reach of her hand, Madison had already procured moist wipes to clean the chocolate from Kat’s face and fingers.

“You’ll have to clean more than my face,” Kat said with a mischievous grin.

“Did you...did you use your diaper again?”

Kat shrugged innocently.

“What about you?” Lily asked me. “Any accidents I should know about?”

“Uh…”

This was enough of an answer for her. “Stand up, let me check.”

She lifted the back of my dress, feeling the bottom of the diaper. Not that she had to look too hard to see what I had done.

“Quite soggy,” she announced to the room.

“Same here,” Madison confirmed, having had a moment to inspect Kat’s. “Why don’t we get these babies onto the rug over there and have ourselves a good old fashioned diaper change party?”

My last infantile experience in our week at the country farm was lying next to Kat on the floor of the living room as both of our diapers were changed simultaneously by Lily and Madison. The ‘mothers’ clucked and cooed over our soggy bottoms and docile toddler-like movements, while Kat and I exchanged warm glances. Eventually her hand found mine, and we held hands while new diapers were applied.

Later, we’d sit around the fire one last time and just talk. We’d tease each other about various diapered adventures we had during the week, but mostly we just talked like old friends. We’d talk about simple things like work and our cars, and we’d forget how in the beginning of the week we were mostly strangers who didn’t yet know about each other’s strangest wants and desires.

In our guest room after, in a semi-drunken haze, I’d regale Lily with the story of how Kat messed her diaper while sitting on my face, which would only prompt Lily to reach down into her panties. She’d ride my “girly little cocklette” after, making damn well sure I knew that I was her little Baby Penny.

Eventually it would be morning, and we’d have to drive back to our old lives. We’d go back to our regular jobs. I’d probably have to use a toilet again, like every other adult. Kat and Madison would go back to being alone on the big farm, making dirty little videos in between feeding goats and eating Madison’s exceptional cooking.

But those were the next day’s problems. I held Lily close and enjoyed my last few waking moments of being Baby Penelope.

Epilogue

“...doing well, thanks,” Lily said. I shouldn’t have been nosey, but sometimes my curiosity got the best of me. I creeped down the hall to get closer to where she was on her phone in the kitchen. There was something in her tone that attracted my attention - a tone that she rarely used except for when she was talking to someone she was very excited about talking to. And if she wasn’t talking to me, maybe she was talking to…

“I can’t wait to tell him,” she said. “He’ll be so excited. He’s done such a good job of acting stoic and patient about when we’re able to get up to see you again, but I can just tell that he’s so eager to get his panties back on. Gosh, how long was it since we were up there before? Three? Four months?”

I blushed and smiled.

“I want to thank you,” Lily continued, “for shipping that adorable white dress to us. Are you sure we can have that?”

My eyes lit up. Had that happened? I didn’t even know.

“Well thank you so much. I’m thinking that before we even leave the house, I’m just going to have him strip down completely. He’ll get diapers, panties, his dress, and then we’re going to go out the door. And from then until we get back home after our trip up there, there will be no Henry at all. Just Baby Penelope. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

My heart all but stopped. I felt a twitch in my pants. I wanted this so badly.

“I’m doing my best to keep it a secret, but I’m getting so excited myself that it’s hard to manage!” she said. A pause while Madison, I presumed, said something that caused Lily to laugh loudly for a moment before she covered her own mouth.

“Well, you just tell little Kat that we’ll be back soon enough,” Lily said. “And that I promise that she’ll get to play with her baby doll Penny all week long.”

Another pause.

“Not as much as we’d like. He actually floated the idea of wearing panties more often to me on our way back home from seeing you the first time,” Lily said. “I was, obviously, quite okay with that. So he wears panties almost exclusively now. I couldn’t tell you the last time he wore boy’s underpants.”

I blushed, thinking about the bright cobalt blue panties I was wearing in that exact moment.

“But it’s hard to make time for diapers. We bought some. Once in a while we’ll take them out and have a fun night, but it’s just not something we get to do a lot of. He’s dying for them. I just know it. I can see it in his eyes - he just wants to...you know, fill some diapers up for me,” she said with a giggle. “Soon. The babies will get to have so much fun.”

I couldn’t take another minute of the conversation. Just hearing about it, secondhand, was enough to inflame my cheeks and cause myself to grow erect in my panties. I ran to the bedroom where I collapsed on the bed, daydreaming of the scent of the country air again. The scent of one of Kat’s overloaded diapers. The taste of Madison’s cooking. The feeling of the hem of a dress as it brushed against my thighs. 

It couldn’t come soon enough.

• Like 9
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Final Chapter added 4/8/2021]
4 hours ago, quietlyhumiliated said:

beautiful place out in the country

I see what you did there! That was a nice little touch :)

Loved the story! I don't know if you plan for a part 2 but you sure did leave it available for there to be a part 2 in the  future. Thank you for sharing this story with us, I greatly appreciate it for sure.

• Like 1