LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Final Chapter added 4/8/2021]

Hi! I wanted to start sharing some of my stories here. This is the first chapter in a pretty long series - so please pardon the slowness as I set the stage a little. I'll be sharing new chapters here weekly.

And while I have you here - I do have a rather active Patreon where I post a bit of exclusive content, as well as giving my patrons the ol' first access to stories like this one here. They're already reading Chapter 5. So if you're curious, impatient, or just want to see what other kinky little stories I've been conjuring, have a looksie at my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated). Thanks!

---

“How, exactly, did you say you knew this woman again?” It felt silly to be asking this question now, considering that I had known about the trip for a month and that we were two hours into a six hour drive there. But it still seemed peculiar to me. Lily and I had been married for five years, and courted for a few years before that. And in all this time, I had very little recollection of a Madison. 

“Madison used to be my best friend,” Lily responded with a sigh. “I told you this. In high school we were inseparable.”

“And you just...lost touch?”

“Well sure,” she said with a shrug as she drove. “It happens. We had different goals in life. I wanted to live in the city and work in the press. Eat sushi. Drink expensive cocktails. She wanted to be a mother.”

“You do eat a lot of sushi,” I teased. “I’m glad to see you’ve cut down on the expensive cocktails.”

“It was nice to reconnect with her online,” she said, sidestepping my attempt for humor. “I miss her. It’ll be good to see her again.”

I felt like a third wheel, and we hadn’t even arrived yet. However, it was with Lily and Maddy’s insistence that I tag along. I was assured that it was a big farm, with a lake, some trails and tons of fresh food. If nothing else, I didn’t want to turn down the chance to unwind a little in the country. 

I gazed out the window for a while, watching billboards for car dealerships blur by. I found myself dwelling on something Lily had said. 

“You said that Madison wanted to pursue having a family?”

“Yeah,” Lily said. 

“But...you told me before that she lives by herself out in the country now, right? 

“Well, not by herself. She just doesn’t have a family.”

It was a strange distinction, but it was also the first time that I knew there’d be someone else at the house besides the two of us and Madison. 

“Who else lives with her, then?”

“Another woman. Her name is...Kate? I think. I honestly don’t know much about her.”

I nodded, but I felt my stomach twist a little. It was a silly thing, but I began worrying about being more self-conscious than I was going to be already. There was something about women in general, especially women I didn’t know, that just made me clam up. It was nothing short of a miracle that I had married a woman at all, let alone one as fantastic as Lily.

The rest of the drive was as much of a slog as the first half had been, though the scenery slowly grew more rural. There were less billboards and rest stops and more decaying farmhouses and pastures full of cows. My anxiety had melted away a little too - there was something about the country air that set my mind at ease and made it a little easier to digest the fact that there were now two strange women I’d have to make a good impression towards.

“This is it,” Lilly said, pointing to a small dirt road that branched off the cracked and broken highway we had been on for the last 30 minutes. Given the lack of a street sign, I assumed it was a driveway, but if that was the case, it was the longest driveway I’d ever been on before. I imagined 5 or 6 city blocks fitting between the highway and the house in the time it took us to traverse the winding dirt path.

Arriving at our destination, my mouth was agape at just how perfect everything seemed. The gorgeous old farmhouse with its wraparound porch. The old barn atop the knoll behind it, overlooking the sprawling lake and its dock. The pasture rolling into an orchard, separated by an aged fence. It was picturesque.

A woman stood outside the house. Her dark hair tucked back beneath a thick headband. She even wore overalls and chunky leather boots. The entire experience felt like I had accidentally stumbled into a romantic comedy that took place on a farm.

“Well well well,” the woman said with a joyful look on her face. “Look at what the wind blew in.”

We stepped out of the car, the hours of traveling with only a single stop for food taking its toll on our cramped and sore bodies. We both stretched and unfolded our limbs. A deep breath of clean fresh air did wonders for my body and my spirit though; as if it had just rewound time to before we even got into the car.

By the time I walked around the car, Lily and the woman were embracing tightly - I could see tears of happiness rolling down her face. After a few minutes of this, with me awkwardly trying to split my attention between their reunion and the beautiful sights of the farm, they finally released each other.

“Oh...I should introduce you,” Lily said, straightening out her glasses and sheepishly running a hand through her curly blonde hair. “Madison, this is my husband Henry.”

Madison stepped forward, and took my outstretched hand in hers. I hadn’t expected such strength in her slender figure, but she gave my hand a firm shake.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” I said. I wanted to add, I’ve heard a lot about you, but that wasn’t even true.

“You’re taking good care of my friend here?” Her hands were on her hips.

“Well...I…”

“Calm down, buddy, I’m just teasing you.” She gave me a playful punch to the arm. “Lily wouldn’t waste her time with some ding dong.”

“Let’s not go that far,” Lily teased, and the two girls started laughing together.

It was surreal to me - there was this almost immediate rapport and connection between the two of them, as if no time had even passed. Maybe that wasn’t unheard of between old friends, but considering that I barely knew who this woman was, Lily herself suddenly seemed more mysterious to me.

“I just got some water on the stove. Can I get you a cup of tea?” Madison asked.

“That sounds perfect actually,” Lily replied. “Henry?”

“No tea for me, thank you.” I was only half-listening - I kept finding myself distracted by how gorgeous the farm itself was.

“Why don’t we go in and get some tea. I can help you bring in your bags in a few minutes. Henry, why don’t you go take a walk around the farm? I promise, you can’t get lost - you can see the house from just about anywhere on the property.”

“Are there animals up in the barn?” I asked, pointing to the big barn on the hill.

“The tractor is in there, and mostly supplies. And hay. If you’re looking for animals, we have some goats and chickens down that way.” Madison pointed down another hill towards some smaller buildings. I could see the fenced-in chicken coop next to it. “The goats are probably all over the place this time of day, but you might catch a lazy one taking a nap in there. Oh, and Kat might be around somewhere.”

“Aww,” I said. “What’s the kitty’s name?”

Madison laughed. “No, sorry, not a cat. Kat. She lives here too.”

I blushed a little, feeling stupid for asking the question, though neither seemed to dwell on the moment long.

“Oh, I’ve been meaning to ask,” Lily said, “Kat is your...roommate?”

“Well, sure, I guess,” Madison said with a shrug. “My partner.”

“Ohhh! Gosh, I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you were…”

“Oh it’s not a big deal,” Madison replied with a casual shrug. “I didn’t know either. And then one day you see a cute girl and you think to yourself, ‘I’m going to make her sit on my face.’”

The girls laughed again, as I found myself blushing. It was a cute sentiment, but I wasn’t sure what to do with that information. I excused myself and made my way down the hill towards the small barn, catching moments of loud laughter behind me as the two girls reacquainted further.

Good for her, I thought. Good for them. I was genuinely happy they reconnected. And I was happy to be on this farm.

I could see a goat or two out in the field as I approached the building. The closer I got, the stronger the scent of the animals got. It wasn’t offensive - I had been on farms and around animals before. But between the goats and chickens, a thick “farm scent,” for lack of a better word, permeated the air here. I pondered whether or not I liked it more than the scent of old garbage and the exhaust of city streets.

Taking a step into the barn, I saw a number of stalls lined up on either side, each having cute wooden plaques with the name of their current resident. Trudy. George. Batman. Penelope. Bethany. Carlos Santana. Pretty good goat names.

“Hello?” I said aloud. “Any goats in here? Trudy? Batman? Carlos?”

I heard something moving behind one of the short walls towards the end of the stalls. I walked towards it slowly, assuming it was an animal. Still - it seemed weird for it to be an animal, considering that it sounded like it was coming from an area that wasn’t a part of the stalls themselves. Had I discovered a rogue goat or chicken?

I crept past the stalls, and as I rounded the corner to where I heard the sounds, I was surprised by seeing...a head full of ginger colored hair.

“Oh! Uhm…” the red head seemed to have stashed herself away in this small space, and she was...squatting? I couldn’t really tell what it was she was doing. Whatever it was, her face had turned beet red and she practically leaped to her feet.

“I’m so sorry to have startled you!” I said, worried I had given the girl a heart attack. “Madison said I could come down and look at the barn and…”

“O-of course,” she said, a sheepish smile showing on her blushed face. “I...I’m Kat. You must be Lily’s husband?”

“Yeah,” I said, offering my hand again. She shook it, a gentler and more timid grasp of my hand.

“All the goats are out in the field now,” she said. “Y-you could still go out and walk around and see them if you want to.”

“I can come back later,” I said with a shrug. She seemed distracted. Perhaps interrupted. I felt bad that I had barged into the barn without warning. “I can go head back up to the house for now, I was just being nosey…”

“Well, uhm, yeah, you’re welcome to hang around if you want. I was just...uh...doing some chores. But...I’ll see you around, yeah?”

“Sounds good! Nice to meet you.”

“Same,” she said bashfully. As quickly as she popped up from the corner of the barn, she fled out a side door.

It was a strange interaction - perhaps most strange because for all my worrying about being awkward, I hadn’t been the awkward one. I took one last look in the small cubby between the last stall and the barn’s wall where Kat had been - curious to see what she might have been working on - but there didn’t seem to be anything of note. Nothing broken. No tools. Just a small space between walls. I shrugged, heading back up to the house.

• Like 10

Hey friends, welcome back to Chapter 2. Just a quick reminder that I do have a rather active Patreon where I post a bit of exclusive content, as well as giving my patrons the ol' first access to stories like this one here. They're already reading Chapter 6 of this very story. So if you're curious, impatient, or just want to see what other kinky little stories I've been conjuring, have a looksie at my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated). Thanks!

--

I returned to the house to find Madison and Lily sitting on the porch, drinking tea and talking like old friends. I offered a friendly wave, and they both cheerfully greeted me back.

“See any animals?” Madison asked. 

Only your weird partner, I wanted to say. Instead: “I saw some goats from a distance. And chickens.”

“You need to come in the spring,” Madison said. “We’re planning on adding another goat, and let me tell you, there’s nothing cuter than a baby goat.”

“Aww,” Lily gushed. “Oh my god, we have to.”

“We’ve got some beer if you want,” Madison said. A beer did sound pretty good.

“Yeah, I’m in.”

“I thought you’d say that. And don’t worry. I’m sure I have something here worthy of your big city small-batch craft-brew tastes.”

I blushed a little, feeling called out. I offered a shrug. “I...I’m really okay with whatever you have.”

“Don’t let him fool you,” Lily said, rolling her eyes. “He waited outside of one of the local breweries overnight so that he could get a case of some special limited beer.”

“They make it once a year! And it sells out in, like, 10 minutes every year!” 

“Alright, calm down, sommelier,” Madison teased. “This door goes into the kitchen. There’s some beer in the fridge. But if that’s not to your liking, there’s a door next to the stove that goes into the garage. There’s some more beer in a fridge in there.”

“I’ll take a look,” I said with a shrug, leaning into her teasing. “I’m curious to see what you country folk know about good beer.”

“Oh,” Madison laughed. “So he’s a little bit of a smartass too?”

“He hides it well,” Lily replied. 

I entered the kitchen, finding myself immediately impressed with the size and space of the kitchen. It wasn’t entirely surprising, given the size of the house, but there simply wasn’t an experience I could compare this to in the city. Most of our apartment could fit in this kitchen, and I knew for a fact that we had friends with apartments that were smaller than this.

I walked past the kitchen island, gawking at the extra gas range and sink it sported in addition to the units on the perimeter of the kitchen, before reaching the fridge. I was curious what Madison and Kat were doing that afforded them this lifestyle. Maybe the cost of living was less - but that also meant that there probably weren’t many great jobs out here. Whatever they were doing, I was a little jealous.

Giant Harpoon. Sawdaddy. Mountain City. There was an impressive selection of beers in this fridge. And even more in the garage? I shouldn’t be nosey, I thought. But she did tell me I could do so. And now I was kind of curious.

I opened the door next to the stove, traversing a short hallway to another door that I assumed was the garage. I was imagining myself in a horror movie, where everything seems perfect and too good to be true - only for the rug to be pulled out from under me and find out that I was due to be sacrificed to an ancient god with more apostrophes than vowels in his name.  T’yr’g’d’lrg?

But the garage seemed to be just a normal garage. As far as I could tell, there was no altar here. Maybe that was in the barn. The garage door was open, and I was again thankful for that fresh clean air.

I found the other fridge, hiding behind an ATV and riding lawn mower, and I opened it, revealing - as promised - more beer. As I studied my selections, I could hear some footsteps entering the garage, presumably from the open garage door. With the fridge door open, I couldn’t see who it was, but I was guessing it was Kat. I felt awkward again - pawing through their beer stash after I had already just about given her a heart attack. I stayed still behind the fridge door, hoping she’d do what she needed to do and leave without noticing my presence.

“Hey, Maddy, I was hoping that, like, before I go and introduce myself to your friends you could...uh...help me change? I just…” she trailed off - perhaps seeing my shoes below the bottom of the fridge door, or perhaps there was some other sign that I wasn’t who she thought I was.

I slowly closed the fridge door, a can of IPA in my hands. “Uh...hey Kat. Sorry, I think Madison is out on the porch right now.”

For the second time in as many interactions, Kat’s face turned red. She nodded quickly and spun on her heels before fleeing the garage as quickly as she had entered. I felt bad for startling her, again. It didn’t seem like things were off to that good of a start between us.

I began walking back through the kitchen to the porch when I found myself pondering what Kat had said in the garage. Needed help...changing? That didn’t make much sense to me. It was clearly none of my business, but it was curious nonetheless. 

“The Ox Hoof IPA,” Madison said as I emerged from the house, beer in hand. “A good choice!”

“I take back my doubt of the countryfolk’s taste in beer.”

I considered bringing up my strange interactions with Kat, but figured I’d let it go. If I had caused Kat any sort of embarrassment, I didn’t want to add to it by further broadcasting those moments to everyone else - especially since Lily hadn’t even met her yet.

Taking a seat, I listened in on Lily and Madison’s conversion for a minute or two - some story about their high school days and an ill-fated attempt at buying cigarettes from an undercover cop - before tuning out and just listening to the sound of the birds and humming cicadas. I might have fallen asleep for a moment or two, stirred by the sound of Kat calling out to Madison from inside the house.

“Hey, Maddy, could I borrow you for a moment?”

“Oh, hey Kat! Our guests are here! You should come out and say hi!”

“I...definitely will in a minute or two. But...if I could just borrow you for a moment.”

“Oh! Oh. Right, right.” Madison turned her attention to Lily and I. “Excuse me for just a moment. I have to help with Madison with something and then we’ll be right out.” 

“Of course,” said Lily, showing no signs that she thought anything was strange or out of place.

With Madison back inside the house, I leaned forward to Lily. With a hushed tone: “I ran into Kat.”

“Oh yeah? Was she nice?”

“I...I don’t know. I think I surprised her, or she wasn’t ready to meet strangers or something. It was kind of awkward.”

“Madison speaks highly of her, so maybe it’ll be better when we all get a chance to properly introduce ourselves.”

“Yeah. Probably.”

I had wanted to say more about our interactions, but I bit my tongue. If it really did come down to proper introductions, I didn’t want to have started unnecessary gossip.

“How are you liking the farm?” she said, changing the subject.

“Love it. It’s amazing.” I sat back in my chair, and my voice returned to its usual volume. “I know it's going to sound silly but...I don’t think I’ve ever really been in a place like this. Growing up in the city and the suburbs and all.”

“That’s not silly at all,” Lily said, putting her hand on my thigh. “That’s why I wanted you to come out here. Isn’t it great?”

If this was an elaborate trap to sacrifice me to T’yr’g’d’lrg, I was content with my fate. For now, I was happy to be sitting on this giant porch, taking in the sights of the farm with my wife, feeling closer to her than I had in a while. 

While things had never been bad between Lily and I, the last few months had at least felt a little strained. We each strived to carve out our own workspace at home since we were both working from there - and there was a natural fatigue in just seeing each other all day, everyday. We had been doing more things for ourselves - she was taking long walks at night; I was shooting zombies in post-apocalyptic wastelands with my friends.

If nothing else, it was probably a good thing that we got to disconnect from our normal routine.

A few minutes later - maybe a few minutes longer than whatever I had expected - Madison and Kat returned to the porch. Kat was looking much more composed now. I could just see it in her face and her warm smile.

“This is my partner Kat. Kat, this is Lily and Henry.”

Lily and I stood, trading quick hugs with Kat. While she seemed much less anxious now, I still caught a hint of embarrassment in her eyes as we hugged. But there was something else, too. Her scent? As we pulled away from each other, I felt weird for thinking about it all - but I couldn’t quite place it and I could tell that it was going to linger in my mind for a bit.

“Sooo,” Lily said, taking her seat again, while Kat pulled up a chair of her own. “Tell me about yourself.”

“Oh...what’s there to say,” Kat said with a bashful laugh. She and Madison exchanged a glance and both laughed a little. There was an obvious chemistry there that was fun to watch. “I’m not very good at talking about myself.”

“Stop being so modest, you stinkbug,” Madison said, playfully shoving Kat. “She’s incredible! A natural farmer. She put up the chicken coop and the fencing all by herself! And you should hear her sing!”

“I’m not going to sing for them!” Kat said sternly.

“We’ll just get some wine in her later,” Madison said with a shrug. “You’ll see. She opens up like a fire hydrant.”

“How did you meet?” Lily asked.

Madison and Kat exchanged another glance, laughing again. “Ah, well, we met online,” Madison said. “You know, as everyone does these days. And it was just one of those things...you see something you want and you just have to have it.”

Kat blushed at this and the two held hands.

“Don’t get me wrong,” Lily said. “I think what you have here is incredible. Kat seems delightful. And this farm? Wow… But, back when I knew you, I just didn’t see...this. You know what I mean? I think it's wonderful.”

“Back then,” Madison said, “I thought I knew what I wanted. So I got married to Leo. And it started off fine but things sort of fell apart quickly. I had spent so long wanting to be a good wife and mother - like my mother had been - that by the time I actually had that chance, I thought, what if I’d like something else more? And...well, Kat is that something more.”

“So,” I said, taking a gamble on whether or not this was an appropriate question to ask, “I got to say… This farm? This house? It’s incredible. Are there jobs around here? Like, what do we need to do to live like this too?”

They both laughed again and looked at each other. They traded some “uhms” and “ahs” for a moment, nonverbally trying to negotiate how they’d answer the question. 

“Well,” Madison said with a shrug, “we have the luxury of working from home. As I guess more and more folks do anymore. But we make...online content. And we’re thankful for how lucrative that it's been that it's afforded us our home and property.”

“Oh wow,” Lily said. “That’s incredible! I didn’t know that. What kind of content are you making? Like crafts and stuff on YouTube?”

There was an awkward silence on the porch. I was surprised that that was where Lily’s mind went first. I heard “online content” and my first thought was something more adult. And judging by Madison and Kat’s stunned look...I suspected that I probably wasn’t too far off.

“Well...no...not exactly,” Madison said. 

Kat buried her face in her hands, though I wasn’t sure if she was trying to hide her giggling, or if she was that ashamed.

I looked back to Lily, watching her face as she slowly put the pieces together herself. She blushed and laughed awkwardly. “O-oh...sorry...I had no idea that you were doing...that sort of thing.”

“I know, I know,” Madison said, composing herself after laughing a little. “It’s a lot to take in. And I hope that doesn’t change how you view me. View us, really. I guess that’s why it took so long for me to reach out to you again. I was kind of afraid to reveal this part of our lives to you.”

“No…” Lily was clearly in between thoughts. She didn’t look offended, she just looked confused. Curious, maybe. “I would never judge anyone for that. Especially you. It's none of my business, I promise. I’m honestly so glad we’ve connected again, and...you know, what you do in your time is your business.” She shrugged, as casually as she could muster. “I just didn’t expect...that.”

“Not that it matters,” Madison said, “but it’s not like...straight up fucking each other or rolling around while naked and covered in oil. It’s more like…”

Kat shot her a concerned look and made a small whining noise. Madison stopped and laughed a little, realizing that whatever it was they did, maybe Kat was less interested in talking about it than Madison was.

“It’s not a big deal,” Lily said with a shrug. “There’s a million things for us to catch up on.”

“Exactly,” Madison said with a nod. “In fact, I was thinking about cooking up some dinner. Want to come in and help out?”

“I’d love that,” Lily said gleefully. “I do love to cook...and I’m dying to see that kitchen in action.”

“Oh, girl, you’re going to love it. Come on!”

“Do you need any help?” I offered.

“Nah, we’re good. Why don’t you chill out here. Kat? Can you keep him company?”

“O-of course,” she said. She smiled, but her cheeks had grown a little rosie. 

Admittedly, so had mine.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 2 added 12/14/2020]
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m excited for more!!! Can’t wait for the moment when Henry realizes what Kat was doing in the corner all along!

Also, thanks for still sharing here and not making it a completely pay to read deal. Us less financially fortunate folks  really appreciate it, especially when the stories are of a high quality as well!

• Like 1

Hey friends, welcome back to Chapter 3. Just a quick reminder that I do have a rather active Patreon where I post a bit of exclusive content, as well as giving my patrons the ol' first access to stories like this one here. They're already reading Chapter 7 of this very story. So if you're curious, impatient, or just want to see what other kinky little stories I've been conjuring, have a looksie at my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated). Thanks!

Chapter 3

--

“Do you want to take a little walk?” Kat offered.

“Yeah, that’d be great.”

“I can show you around. You can see the barn.”

“Is the barn where you sacrifice people?”

She laughed and tilted her head in confusion. “No… Well, we haven’t ever sacrificed anyone there before. I suppose there’s a first time for everything though. But I promise that I wouldn’t do it until after dinner.”

“That seems fair.”

The first half of the walk to the barn was mostly in silence. I could feel the tension in the air around us, as I was sure she could. She knew I had questions.

Finally, she let out a quick sigh and asked: “I’m sorry about earlier. I probably looked like a creep, skulking around and running away from you.”

“I’m the one who should be sorry. This is your home. I’d probably get antsy if I was in my home and some stranger suddenly showed up, taking beer out of my fridge.”

She laughed. “It’s complicated. Out here? In the middle of nowhere? I guess I take it for granted that we can just be anything we want to be, all the time. And there’s nobody here to judge us or tell us that we can’t.”

“That does sound nice,” I said. “But for what it’s worth, back in the city, nobody bats an eye at two women walking down the street together while holding hands.”

“I…” She seemed to be carefully considering what she wanted to say. “That’s true. And I certainly like how the world is changing in that regard. But...it’s also more than that. Like, here? On the farm? We can do whatever we want to. Like...anything.”

I wanted to ask: Like film each other to sell on the internet? But I could never, even if I had no intended malice.

“Honestly, that sounds amazing,” I said instead.

“I just want to say that if I ever get real awkward or shy again later - please don’t take that personally.”

“Oh,” I said. “Well...sure. But would it be because of Lily and I’s presence?”

“No. Well...yes.” She laughed at her own contradiction. “But not because you’re doing anything wrong. We just...we have our own little lifestyle out here, you know? And I’m used to having all the space in the world to do my own thing. So living that lifestyle with other people around is just kind of a new challenge for me. I know myself, and I know that there are going to be times when I’m all shy about it. So just...be aware of that, I guess.”

I nodded. I wasn’t really sure what she meant by most of what she just said. But I appreciated her opening up on some level. I wondered if I’d know what she was talking about when I saw it. 

“I’m being really vague, aren’t I?” she said with a laugh.

I laughed too, nodding my head.

She opened the giant doors of the barn, wheeling them aside. Again, no altars. A giant tractor, a rather impressive stack of hay bales, and various farming equipment and tools were arranged throughout. We stepped in and she hung back a little while I took a walk around the barn. I must’ve looked like a little boy, ooh-ing and aww-ing over the big tractor and the array of tools and contraptions.

“Sometimes I forget how cool it all is,” Kat said from behind me. “Like, a few years ago, I was just working as a bartender. I had never set on a tractor in my life, let alone milk a cow.”

“So what brought you out to the country?”

“I think of it like a jigsaw puzzle,” she said. “It was a lot of little things that just sort of clicked into place. We met online, fell for each other, and it made sense to live together. Click. And then we had this...lifestyle we wanted to explore, and there was nobody to stop us. So we started doing that. Click. We wanted to share our lives with some folks online who might have similar interests. So we did that, and it went really well. Click. Then we wanted more space. A place to call our own. A place that afforded us not just privacy in the home, but out of the home. So we bought a farm. Click. Then, so long as we had a farm, we figured we might as well get some animals. Click.”

I laughed, impressed by her metaphor. Still, for as many questions as she answered, she seemed to leave me with more questions. I wanted to know everything - which seemed like a lot to ask of two strangers I had just met. 

She pointed to a ladder that led up to a loft. I couldn’t see what was on the loft from my vantage point, but I followed her up. At the top, I found it to be mostly cleared out, save for some chairs, a table, a radio and a small area with some hay scattered across the floor with a folded up blanket nearby.

“What is this area used for?” I asked.

“It was used to store hay by the previous owners. We haven’t had as much use for it ourselves though. We have a big hayfield, but we’ve had another local farmer to cut it and bail it the last few years. He keeps most of the hay for himself and his farm, but we keep some for ourselves, though it's down on the first level. Eventually we’d like to take care of that ourselves - but we’re not quite there yet. So, far now, it’s kind of a little retreat. Sometimes I’ll do some reading up here. Maddy likes to paint up here. We also...film up here sometimes.”

I nodded. It was pretty tranquil up here, the scents of old wood, hay and motor oil merging into something strangely comforting. Still, we were just beating around the bush here. Almost everything she talked about seemed to be skirting around whatever their “lifestyle” was.

“Can...I just ask what it is you two do?” I finally said. “I mean no disrespect, and you don’t have to tell me anything you don’t want to. It’s just this elephant in the barn, you know?”

She laughed and nodded. “That’s fair. I think that's why Kat sent us off anyways. She was going to tell your wife about it, and I’m supposed to talk to you about it. If you’re going to be here for a few days, you’d find out sooner or later anyways.”

I took a seat on one of the chairs, and she sat on another on the other side of the small folding table. She took her phone out of her pocket and tapped away at it for a few minutes, swiping through something before finally finding what she was looking for.

“What if I showed you?” she asked.

“I mean...are you sure you want to introduce me to your lifestyle by showing me some video of you and Maddy…”

“No, no,” she said with a laugh, blushing a little. “It’s not like the two of us rolling around naked while fucking each other. It’s...well, I’m just thinking it might make more sense for you to see it than for me to explain it to you. Trust me, this one is a little more mild - but I think it serves as a good introduction.”

I nodded, taking the phone from her hesitantly. The website displayed on the phone was called BabyKat & Mommy. In hindsight it was a pretty obvious name, yet in that moment, it felt like another strange hint that I lacked the context to better understand. 

I pressed the ‘play’ button on the video she had loaded.

• Like 6
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 3 added 12/24/2020]

That is one way to introduce it.   Though I have to say, i was wondering if this was an elaborate set up, in that Lily had never met Madison, and that they were gonna have him diapered up and babied.  Of course, now he might be into it, and it could happen anyway

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy New Years and welcome back to Chapter 4. I meant to post this last week, but I just didn't have the time. Another chapter will be posted this week, and then again early next week.

Just a quick reminder that I do have a rather active Patreon where I post a bit of exclusive content, as well as giving my patrons the ol' first access to stories like this one here. They're already reading Chapter 9 of this very story. So if you're curious, impatient, or just want to see what other kinky little stories I've been conjuring, have a looksie at
my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated). Thanks!

--

BabyKat & Mommy, Video 239: Another Day on the Farm

The video opens with Kat and Madison standing on the porch of their house. Kat is wearing a pair of overalls, and a small pink shirt under it that just barely conceals her belly. Madison appears to look a little overdressed for the farm - her hair is lightly curled and pulled back behind her head, her face subtly enhanced with make-up, and she wore an almost retro-styled blue dress. She looked how I imagined a mother in the 50s looked, or maybe a school teacher?

“I can trust you to be a good girl out on the farm today?” Madison asked sternly, her hands on her hips.

“Y-yes, Mommy. I promise,” Kat said. Her voice felt...lighter? Softer? It was filled with equal parts exuberance and timidness. 

“If you have any accidents out there, I want you to get your little bottom back here to tell Mommy.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

“Good girl. Now go out and play!”

With that, Madison gave Kat a firm pat to the bottom. It was difficult to tell with Kat’s overalls, but there was something suspicious about the way the pat landed. It sounded muffled, like she hit a pillow - and now that he was looking...her ass did seem to be a little plumper than what he expected with her figure. 

I wondered if I’d notice the same thing if I looked at her now, but I thought better of it. I didn’t want to take my eyes off the screen.

Madison watched from the porch as Kat playfully skipped away from the house. I could see some white fabric sticking out from the open sides of Kat’s overalls. My first instinct was to say it was her panties, but that didn’t feel quite right. I had a growing suspicion that I knew what I was seeing, but that didn’t seem right. Yet...when considering everything I had seen so far - it was beginning to make more sense.

Was she wearing a diaper?

In the next scene, Kat is petting a baby goat, while feeding it with a giant bottle.

“Ugh,” Kat groaned to nobody in particular. “I wish this was my baba.”

The goat kicked a little, trying to wiggle from her grasp. She gently set it down, setting the bottle down too. She stood up, straightening out her overalls a little.

“I...have to pee,” she said. “But...Mommy probably won’t want to change me so soon. Maybe I should...hold it?”

She squirmed a little, doing a little pee-dance that I, if I’m being honest, found to be pretty cute. She wandered off screen, the video fading to black.

In the next scene, she was outside amongst the chickens, spreading some feed onto the ground for them. Every few steps she’d stop and do another little pee-dance. While the video felt pretty staged and deliberate, there was something very sincere and believable about how she carried herself. Even if Kat didn’t sit around talking about having to piss when nobody was around, I certainly believed that she was one to have these little toddler-like dances while she had to pee.

This continued for a few minutes, with her little pee-dances getting more frequent and lasting longer. While I initially found myself wondering who the audience was for this, I slowly answered the question for myself. I had never once considered anything like this for myself - it all seemed kind of alien to me - but somewhere between her cute mannerisms and the slow building inevitably of what she was going to do with that diaper, I could see exactly what people liked about this.

I glanced up from the phone to Kat’s face. She offered a bashful smile and shrugged. 

Back on the screen, Kat had given up on whatever farm chores she was doing and was now squatting as little chickens pecked the ground around her feet. Though it was hard to tell what was happening inside her overalls, the pronounced outline of her thickly padded undergarments settled any lingering doubt I had about that. She sighed in relief, assumedly taking care of that little pee problem she had.

No sooner than she had finished with her long satisfying moan, she was back to standing straight up again, bucket of chicken feed in hand and she went about her chores as if it was what she was doing the whole time. She even hummed a little song as she did so.

The perspective changed to that of Madison, standing atop the hill, watching over the chicken coop as Kat interrupts her work to squat. Madison smiles, crossing her arms and tapping her foot. 

I’m actually a little impressed by the production values in the video. If there’s not a camera person, then they’re making good use of camera placement and framing. There’s certainly a consideration for visual storytelling that I rarely see in the...well, the content I watch late at night on my phone when nobody else is around.

The scene changes again, and Kat is in the barn now using a push broom to clear some debris from the barn floor. Footsteps behind her slowly grow in volume, and as they approach, you can see the concern on Kat’s face grow. I’m not well versed in this brand of kink - but I can quickly piece together what her concern is: “Mommy” had asked Kat to return to her if she had an accident.

“How are your chores going?” Madison asked. Her voice is sweet and motherly, but with a hint of firmness. With her perfect hair and pretty dress, she did look slightly out of place in the barn, though that very could have been the case.

“Uhm...they’re going very well, Mommy,” Kat replied, spinning around to face her. Her face glowed a soft pink - this was no effect, I could see the same blush on Kat’s face now when I glanced up from the phone.

“And your diaper, baby? Is it still dry?”

“Well...uhm…”

“Maybe we should take a look, yes?”

“But…”

“Oh, please. Don’t be so modest now, Baby. It’s just you and me out here. Here, let me help you.”

Madison stepped forward, and with a smooth practiced motion, she unbuckles the shoulder straps from Kat’s overalls. I expect the front of the overalls to fall forward, uncovering more of her ill-fitting pink shirt - and it does. But I’m not expecting the baggy overalls to continue sliding down her body after, which they do. They crumple to the floor around her ankles, leaving Kat in just her shirt and bulky white diaper.

I’m no expert on diapers - that goes especially so for adult diapers as it does baby diapers. But I can immediately see that there’s a discoloration in the front of her diaper that has spread to the underside of her diaper, with a yellow-ish tint. If I had any doubts about how sincere she was being with her pee-dances in the goat scene, they’re instantly shattered.

Kat’s hand grasped the phone from my hand in that moment, taking the phone back from me. I want to complain and say that I’d like to see the rest, but that disappointment doesn’t settle in my mind until later. I respect her wishes to cut my viewing short.

“The rest is...uh...a changing scene. I just don’t know how I feel about you seeing that...and…”

“No, I understand,” I say with a nod. “I appreciate you showing me what you did.”

“I don’t know why that was the video I showed you,” she said, scratching her head. “Hearing it play now, it sounded a little more fake than how I thought it would in my head.”

“Well, I think I have a pretty good idea of what your lifestyle is like.”

“T-true.  I mean...the videos are for an audience. They’re kind of exaggerated, you know? But, like...that’s our lives out here. I’m the baby. She’s the mommy.”

I remembered her jigsaw puzzle analogy earlier, and I found myself using it to describe my day on the farm so far. Catching Kat in the goat barn, squatting by herself in the corner. Click. Kat asking for a change when she believed she was talking to Madison in the garage. Click. Kat pleading for Madison’s help before she could introduce herself to us on the porch. Click.

“Always?” I asked. 

“Hmm?”

“Like...you’re always the baby?”

“Well…” she thought about it, no doubt mulling over how she wanted to answer the question. “Yes. I mean, I wear diapers all the time. She changes me. But I’m not always waddling around like a toddler. I mean, yes, sometimes I am. Sometimes I’m crawling around for hours with a pacifier in my mouth and she spoon feeds me from a jar. Sometimes I’m just a normal adult woman...wearing a diaper.”

“And I assume you like this?”

“Very much so,” she said with a vigorous nod. “We both do. It’s why we’re so devoted to it.”

I wasn’t sure what to say. I didn’t take issue with any of it. In fact, I found it kind of charming. Still, it all seemed quite surreal. I had gone from never really thinking about something like this before to taking a vacation right in the middle of someone else’s carefully laid out fetish paradise.

“I...I hope this isn’t too much,” she said.

“No, no,” I said, trying to sound as reassuring as I could. “It’s new, that’s all. I’m not judging you.”

“You can ask me anything.”

“I’ll think about that,” I said. But that wasn’t entirely true. I didn’t need to think about it. I already had a thousand questions.

“Come on, I’ll finish showing you around the farm. Then we’ll go get some dinner at the house. I’m sure Madison will be more than happy to talk yours and Lily’s ears off about our little life out here.”

We climbed down from the barn loft, my mind already deep in the throes of my questions about what their life must be like.

• Like 13
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 4 added 1/04/2020]

Hello and welcome to Chapter 5. Just a quick reminder that I do have a rather active Patreon where I post a bit of exclusive content, as well as giving my patrons the ol' first access to stories like this one here. They're already reading Chapter 10 of this very story. So if you're curious, impatient, or just want to see what other kinky little stories I've been conjuring, have a looksie at my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated). Thanks!

--

Neither Lily or I knew what to say as we were in the guest room together. Lily unpacked some clothes from her suitcase into a dresser, while I set up my laptop so I could check my email. Occasionally we’d trade a glance and there was an unspoken sense of astonishment and amusement.

Finally, Lily cracked. “Can you fucking believe this?” she asked.

“I don’t even know what to say,” I said with a shrug.

“Kat’s, like...her baby?”

“I know. I saw the video.”

“The video? You saw one of the videos?”

“Kat showed me, yeah,” I said.

“Oh wow. What was that like? Was it weird? Was it gross?”

“I mean...she was just, like, doing some stuff on the farm. And she pissed herself. And Madison checked the diaper.”

“Wow. This is so crazy, right?”

I nodded, throwing a shrug in for good measure. Lily was completely right, though I felt like I was still processing it.

“I don’t know how I feel about it,” Lily said. “I can’t wrap my head around it.”

“It’s kind of cute,” I said. “Or...endearing? I don’t know. I don’t hate it.”

Lily offered some sort of affirmative grunt that didn’t really tell me much about what she was thinking. 

“Are you okay with this?” I asked. “Do you have regrets about coming here?”

“No,” she said, shaking her head. “I’m glad we came. All things about their life aside, it really is delightful to see Madison again. And Kat seems nice. I guess I don’t know how I feel about the other stuff. But...that’s none of my business. They’re not shaking their diapers in our faces.” She paused, as if a new thought came to her mind. “Oh my God, Henry - did she shake her diapered ass in your face?”

“N-no...she didn’t do that.” I tried to stifle my laughter, but I didn’t succeed.

“But she made you watch her video?”

“Only because she was too bashful to just come out and say what they were doing around here. Trust me, it was pretty mild. Or, at least as mild as videos like that can be, I guess.”

With an incredibly maternal sounding sing-song voice, Madison had announced that dinner was on the table. Lily and I filed down out of the guest room and down the stairs to meet Kat as we took our seats around the large dining room table. 

“We don’t use the dining room very much,” Madison said. 

“I think we’ve used it once,” Kat added. 

“Sounds about right. With just the two of us, and rarely any guests, we just eat in the kitchen. But this feels like a special occasion.”

Madison placed a cast iron pot onto a wooden potholder on the antique table, its contents still bubbling and steaming.

“It smells fantastic,” I said. “What’s on the menu?”

“Chicken cacciatore,” Madison said. “It’s actually a recipe that Lily and I used back when we were in high school. Remember our attempt at making food for our parents that one night?”

Lily laughed. “And you had somehow dropped your ring into the sauce but were too afraid to fish it out? Or tell anyone that you dropped the ring into it?”

“I thought that was your ring,” Madison retorted. They both laughed harder, though that didn’t really clarify whose ring it was. Kat and I shared a small shrug while the girls shared their moment.

“Nobody ate the ring I hope,” Kat interjected.

“I found it while dishing out a plate for my mother,” Lily said. “So I pretended to sneeze on it so that I could take the plate into the kitchen. Then I gave my mom a new plate, and nobody was the wiser.”

“I think it was my ring,” Madison mused. “It was always kind of stained orange after that.”

The two laughed again.

The little story had set the tone for dinner. Bread and wine were passed around the table, and we gorged ourselves on salad and chicken. Everytime my plate was empty, more food suddenly found its way onto it. Everytime my wine glass was empty, someone would pour more into it. Madison and Lily kept the conversation light and engaging with stories of their high school days. Lily’s bright pink shoes. Madison’s driving instructor with the lazy eye. Their year long plan to avoid talking to Adam Wilmont after he was caught trying to steal Lily’s shorts from her gym locker. Every story brought about a new bout of laughing, and the stories only seemed to get funnier as we progressed through the bottles of wine.

Finally, full of food and a little drunk, we left behind the dining room to go sit out on the porch again - though Madison was sure to bring another bottle of wine out with us.

For a little while, it was nice to just feel the cool evening wind blow through the porch while listening to the crickets and birds as the sun set. Regardless of how long it had been since Madison and Lily had been apart, and regardless of the fact that I barely knew Madison or Kat - or them knowing me - there was a real comfortable feeling between all of us.

“You know,” Madison said, “Kat...I haven’t checked in on you in a while. Do I want to know how bad things are in there?” Lily and I both laughed a little - Madison was trying to be slightly discrete, but there was no doubt as to what she was referring to.

“It’s...uhm…” Kat looked to both Lily and I before blushing. “It’s okay.”

“I can look for myself in a little bit,” Madison said with a shrug, clearly not believing her.

“Can I ask something?” Lily said.

“Please,” Madison responded.

“Kat, you wear diapers...all the time?”

“I do, yes.”

“And how long have you worn them like this?”

“Like...all the time?”

“Right. Like, when Maddy was telling me about your life here on the farm, earlier, she mentioned that you wear them all the time now?”

“Yeah,” Kat said. She was being a little modest, but nothing she couldn’t power through following the multiple glasses of wine she had. “Uh...I guess its been a year or two. I mean, I’ve worn them pretty frequently for years. Since before Maddy and I had met, you know? We kind of knew that our eventual goal was to achieve this ‘“24/7” lifestyle, but we had to work our way up to it.”

“So...is that hard?” Lily asked. “Do you ever just miss sitting on a toilet? Are you, like...I don’t know...un-potty trained now?”

Madison laughed while I could see Kat blush a little. Even I laughed a little. I wasn’t sure what they thought was so funny, but there was something kind of intoxicating about their good humor towards something so strange.

“I never really thought of it as something being ‘hard’ or not,” Kat said with a shrug. “It was always something I just wanted to do. I suppose there are times where it's less convenient, or potentially more awkward than if I wasn’t wearing diapers…”

“Like when you have friends over and you have to explain your life to them,” Madison interrupted with a tipsy wink.

“...but the other 98% of my life is exactly how I want it to be.”

“Oh, wait,” Madison said, leaning towards Kat and giving her a playful push on the arm. “You didn’t answer the other part of her question. Are you un-potty trained now? Hmm?”

Madison’s playful repeating of Lily’s question had caused Kat to sit back in her seat, her face turning a deeper shade of rose.

“Well...I mean, I wouldn’t say that I’m not ‘potty trained’ anymore,” she said, in a slightly defensive tone. “If I went back to panties tomorrow and never wore a diaper again, I’d probably be able to make it to a toilet just fine when I needed to.” She stopped, glanced to Madison who was grinning, and then added: “Most of the time.”

“Most of the time?” Madison asked playfully. “Elaborate.”

“I...well…”

“No, it’s okay,” Lily said, jumping to Kat’s defense. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to put you on the spot or humiliate you like that.”

“You’re not,” Kat said bashfully. “I really don’t mind talking about anything. I just don’t have much experience actually doing it.”

“Go on,”Madison urged. “What were you going to say before?”

“I don’t know if I’d call it being ‘un-potty trained’ as much as I would say that I’ve developed some different habits from wearing diapers all the time. If I’m not using the bathroom, there’s really no reason to hold it. So, most of the time, I just don’t. If I feel that I have to go, I just let go. And that happens so much that sometimes it’s just second-nature. Like, I won’t even be thinking about it.”

“It’s the cutest thing,” Madison gushed. 

Lily and I exchanged a look. I didn’t think that either one of us disliked what we were hearing, but we needed confirmation from the other that we were hearing the same thing.

Madison composed herself, as if suddenly being reminded that perhaps this was all brand new information to Lily and I.

“I’m sorry...is this weird? Are we being weird?”

“No…” Lily said, shaking her head slowly. I wasn’t sure that I completely bought that. “Honestly, no. I mean...yes. It is weird, I guess. But it’s kind of beautiful too. You have this land - this sanctuary - where you can live out whatever life you want to, and you are. I think it’s good.”

I smiled and nodded to back up what she had just said. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

“Thank you,” Madison said, taking Lily’s hands in her own. They both stood up, hugging each other. Kat joined in, wrapping her arms around both of them. I contemplated joining, but was worried that maybe I didn’t fit in.

“Get in here,” Kat said.

I stood up and joined the group hug. Clearly, we were all somewhere on the spectrum between tipsy and drunk. Yet, for what it was, it was a genuinely tender moment.

“Alright,” Madison finally said. “Now let’s get some dessert.”

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 5 added 1/11/2020]

Really enjoying this story. I am wondering if all of Lilly's questions about it is a hint that we will see her trying it out, either by choice or by suggestion to better understand what it feels like? Maybe I am wayyyyy off in left field. Or maybe it's Kat that nudges Henry to try it out for feel.

No matter what happens, they do seem to be drawn to the country.

Thanks for the story so far. I will be adding this to a list of looking forward to new chapters and seeing where this leads.

• Like 1

Heeeeere's Chapter 6. Just a quick reminder that I do have a rather active Patreon where I post a bit of exclusive content, as well as giving my patrons the ol' first access to stories like this one here. They're already reading Chapter 11 of this very long story. So if you're curious, impatient, or just want to see what other kinky little stories I've been conjuring, have a looksie at my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/quietlyhumiliated). Thanks!

--

The sun was gone, as was the peach cobbler in our bowls. We remained on the porch, though, and a bottle of bourbon was introduced - only furthering our descent into an abandonment of normal social graces.

We somehow managed to avoid the thickly padded elephant on the porch for a few hours as we talked about our lives and got to know each other better. Not only did Lily and Madison have an amazing chemistry that I enjoyed seeing re-sparked by our visit, but I found myself really enjoying the company of Madison and Kat - a feeling that seemed mutual. It was hard to believe we had only met each other earlier today, as we were all quickly finding new levels of comfort with each other.

Lily and I shared the porch swing, our hands on each other’s laps as we gently swayed back and forth together. Across from us, Madison was sitting back in an adirondack chair, Kat sitting in her lap. It shouldn’t be a surprise that she looked like an overgrown toddler like this. She rested her head in Madison’s neck, burrowed under her face.

“I want to say something,” Lily said. That sort of introduction to a thought was the sort of thing that you only said when you well and properly boozed, as we all likely were. 

“Please do,” Madison said, playfully patting Madison between her legs - the thick padding giving off a distinct sound.

“I appreciate…” she looked to me, and then back to the two women, “...we appreciate you having us here this week. But I don’t want you to act like you have guests here. You know?”

“I’m not sure I do,” Madison said with a laugh. I laughed too, wondering where she was going with this.

“Like...don’t be modest and secretive about your lifestyle. This is your home and your sanctuary. You two should just...do your thing. Like we weren’t even here. We’re not going to judge you.” She then looked back to me. “Right?”

“Right,” I said with a smile, patting her lap.

Madison smiled and nodded. “I appreciate that. Honestly. That means a lot to us. I think this is the first time that we’ve ever had, like, guests here for a while? So there may be a little bit of adjustment needed for us. You know, just getting used to being our normal selves again with company present. But I appreciate that.”

“Speak for yourself,” Kat muttered from Madison’s lap. 

“Excuse me,” Madison said with a laugh. “Do you...not appreciate that gesture?”

“No no,” Kat said playfully. “I mean...I don’t have to adjust to nothing!”

With that, Kat lifted her bottom off Madison’s lap a little. The porch, maybe the entire world, fell silent for a moment as we wondered what Kat was doing. There was what I thought was a sudden series of noises coming from Madison’s lap, a squelching rumble - if such a thing was possible. Simultaneously, we all realized that it was the sound of Kat unloading her bowels into her diaper. The noises continued longer than I had expected them to. And with a satisfied grunt and sigh, she finished, setting her loading bottom firmly back into Madison’s lap.

“Did...Did you just…” Madison, who I assumed had seen something like this before, was still completely shocked and mostly speechless.

Lily was the first to burst into laughter, and I followed. A few moments past, and then Madison joined in as well. It was only Kat who remained silent, only because she seemed to have passed out in Madison’s lap just after unleashing her hellish torrent into the diaper. This only served to make the moment even more hilarious.

“I...I’m so sorry you had to see that,” Madison said, visibly embarrassed from Kat’s drunken candidness. 

On its simplest level, it was quite funny. It was the sort of thing you’d expect out of some raunchy R-rated comedy - quite possibly a scene that I’d find just funny in an actual movie. But my brain was trying to reach beyond the humor of it, and I wasn’t sure how to process it. It made sense - Madison and Kat had both explained very well that she had been only using diapers instead of a toilet for some time now. Yet it was only now that I realized that when Kat said she was only using her diapers...well, she was using them for everything. Her intoxication only served as an express lane into her life. 

I looked to Lily, wondering if she was having the same thought. I wondered if there was a point where either one of us would stop finding it weirdly whimsical and that we’d instead find it kind of weird or gross. But no. Lily was smiling wide and laughing.

Even as Madison waved a hand in front of her face, signifying that she was at ground zero of a very dirty diaper, neither Lily or I seemed too upset by this. Even when the stink of Kat’s bottom reached my nostrils - an impressive feat given that it was competing with the breezy evening and the smell of goats in the distance - I wasn’t as offended as I thought I would be.

“I really ought to take care of this,” Madison said. She gently shook Kat, waking her enough to ease her off of her lap and onto her feet. Taking her by the hand, Madison gently led Kat back into the house, a stinky trail slowly dissipating into the night air behind her.

For a few minutes, neither Lily nor I said anything. We’d laugh a little when we caught the other one smiling. It felt kind of awkward, yet not. It felt like it was - being part of a dirty little secret.

“That was something,” I finally said to break the silence.

“It...really was.”

“How are you, uh...feeling about all this?”

“It...comes and goes. If that makes sense,” she said with a shrug. “There are times when I’m thinking about how this is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. And then there are times when I’m just completely charmed by how happy they are in this little world. How about you?”

“The same, I suppose,” I said. “Like, if someone came up to me yesterday and told me that they still wore diapers and shit themselves as an adult, I’d get away from them as quickly as I could. But here I am, and I don’t seem nearly as bothered by it as I thought I would be.”

“That’s easy for us to say,” Lily teased with a smile. “We’re not the ones having to change an adult’s stinky diaper.”

We both laughed at that before just quietly swinging again for a little bit.

“Do you think you could do it?” I asked.

“Wear a diaper?”

“Yeah. Or change one. Or, you know, any of that.”

“Hmm. I don’t know.” I could see the wheels turning in her mind as she pondered the possibilities. “Maybe. I have this curiosity about all of it, but it's hard to imagine myself actually wearing a diaper, let alone using one.”

“Very fair.”

“What about you?”

I laughed and nodded. Of course she’d ask me too. I was a little hesitant to answer, though I had a suspicion that she could already guess what I would say. 

“There’s something about it, and I can’t quite put my finger on it,” I said. “It seems...freeing? Like, here’s this woman who just completely splits from the norms of society and does whatever she wants to do. Maybe I’d feel the same way if she was...I don’t know...sitting in a bathtub full of baked beans all day. But there’s something really appealing about just doing whatever weird thing you want to do.”

Lily nodded, taking my hand in hers again.

“So?” she asked. “If you had your own quiet little place out in the country, what weird thing would you do?”

“Wear panties?” I said with a shrug.

“Really? I had no idea.”

I shrugged and laughed, sure that my face was turning red. “Yeah, probably.”

“You can do that at home, you know. Or now. Or anytime you want. Who would ever know?”

I nodded. It was a good point. I was sure I didn’t actually have to explain the culturally-ingrained hurdles I felt like I needed to leap over, but it was still a good point.

She squeezed my hand a little, laughing. “Go on,” she teased. “Say it.”

“What? Say...what?” I was definitely blushing a little now.

“You want to try it, don’t you?”

“W-what? Panties?”

“Sure. But also...diapers.”

“N-no…”

“Henry, I can read you like a book. And I just got to the chapter where you admit that you want to try a diaper.”

“Read it to yourself,” I said with a bashful grin. “I’m still working on the ending to that chapter.”

The screen door from the house opened and Madison stepped back out onto the porch again - noticeably short a Kat. She took a seat across from us.

“So?” Madison asked. “What did I miss? Did you talk about how crazy we were? How gross that was? Because...well...that was pretty gross. A blow out, if you must know.”

Lily and I exchanged a look and a smile. I trusted her not to say anything about my curiosities until I said something myself. 

“Not at all,” Lily said. “Actually, we’ve been kind of surprised by how cute it all is.”

“Oh?” Madison said.

“Henry said it well. He described it as being free, and I kind of like that idea.”

“I’m really happy to hear that,” Madison said, putting her hands over her heart. “I’m sure Kat would love to hear that too, but it was bedtime for that little baby.”

The conversation spilled a little further into the night from there, until we all finally began to feel the call of bed. We slipped back into the guest room, where I was almost positive that we’d immediately fall asleep. But instead, Lily’s tongue found my mouth, and my hands found her breasts. We rolled around like teenagers for a few minutes, stripping each other naked - full of an energy we hadn’t unleashed in an embarrassingly long time. She sat on my chest, nude herself before forcing something soft into my hand.

“What is this?”

“My panties,” she said. “Put them on. Then fuck me.”

• Like 7
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Chapter 6 added 1/19/2020]
3 hours ago, quietlyhumiliated said:

“Please do,” Madison said, playfully patting Madison between her legs - the thick padding giving off a distinct sound.

Good story and great chapter. This line, I think that was supposed to say patting Kat between her legs? Threw me off for a sec.

• Like 1
  • quietlyhumiliated changed the title to A Beautiful Place Out in the Country [Final Chapter added 4/8/2021]