LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Room mates gone

Well for the first time in 5 years I have my apt.to myself.Now I can sit around in just my diapers if I want.Befor I had to wear a long teeshirt over my diapers.Heck I can even sit around in a messy one as I am right now.SoI am LOVING it. 

• Like 1

Its so much fun when you can poop and pee your diaper and walk around parading in it. Me and my wife love the feeling of freedom in the house. So I can imagine you home alone just in a state of arousal parading in your diaper. Take pictures or videos and keep memories for yourself. I know I did and I love it! Have fun sweetie and as long as youre having fun sit on it and squish it around and have a blast.

• Like 2

It’s an awesome feeling, isn’t it.  I have no roommates so nothing to worry about. I only have to throw on pants while doing laundry or running garbage out. ( I live in a converted hotel. I’m up at night almost exclusively, so nobody knocking on my door. I am still a bit self conscious due to living in the downtown district, so someone could be watching, but otherwise, oh yeah....

If you only wore a t-shirt over top of your diaper, they probably knew you had one on, lol. Most of those aren't exactly quiet, especially when they are free moving without the restriction of pants!

4 hours ago, DiaperPilot said:

If you only wore a t-shirt over top of your diaper, they probably knew you had one on, lol. Most of those aren't exactly quiet, especially when they are free moving without the restriction of pants!

Oh just had one room mate and he knew I wore.I just did not feel comfortable wearing a short tee-shirt.

I was living with 4 friends of mine (a couple whom I’d known since high school, my closest friend Aden and a peculiar girl named Lori). The couple were camping for the weekend and Aden was in Vancouver. I thought Lori had gone with him but she had changed her mind at the last minute. Since I thought I had the house to myself I was just dressed in a tee shirt and a thick disposable diaper which I had peed in 2 times already and was just starting to wet it a third time by the time Lori walked through the front door.

Lori walked into the living room and said ‘Hi’ before she realized what I was wearing and that I was peeing myself as she walked in. Caught red-handed sitting on the couch with my soaking wet diaper completely exposed and with nothing to cover myself with I decided I didn’t have any other choice but to tell her the truth about my desire to wear diapers and to use them for their intended purpose. Lori sat on the other end of the couch and listened to my tale of diaper wearing. About 15–20 minutes into my explanation I excused myself so I could go back to my room and change my diaper. I deliberately chose the most babyish diaper that I had (a Bambino Classico diaper with the word ‘BABY’ emblazoned across the front in baby blocks) and put it on, grabbed my pacifier and went back downstairs to Lori’s room to continue my explanation of how I became an adult baby. She was fascinated with my story because she was into a variety of fetishes and threw fetish parties and had heard of adult babies and diaper fetishes but had never met anyone who was an adult baby or had a diaper fetish so she was full of questions about where I got my diapers from, did I poop in them, did I use bottles and pacifiers, did I want to act like a baby and have a ‘mommy’ to feed me and change my diapers? I answered all her questions to the best of my ability. Then I took her upstairs to my room and got on my computer and showed her the websites that I ordered my specialty diapers from. I showed her my diaper stash and the first thing she said was that they were so cute and looked just like larger sized baby diapers. I told her I know as I put my pacifier in my mouth and gestured at my diaper just as I began peeing myself. Lori watched as my diaper turned yellow and began to sag and said, “Aww, the baby wet his diaper. Well come on and ‘Auntie Lori’ will change your diaper.”