LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Historical martial arts, fencing, or martial arts in general?

I recently decided to learn historical longsword fencing as a new hobby (and in case of zombies; 98% hobby, or maybe 90% - 2020 isn’t over and you just never know what’s next).

Any other ABDLs into martial arts or fencing?

Hi, Alex - I am into martial arts - I have studied Judo, Jiu-Jitsu and Aikido. Actually, figuring out how to wear diapers to the clubs has been one of my preoccupations over the past year and a half. Since the onset of the pandemic, when hand-to-hand training was sidelined, I have been able to do it successfully, but prior to that, when we were training with partners, I could only wear one when I was teaching - I was always concerned that a misdirected strike or kick might encounter more padding than would be expected, or that my diaper might reveal itself when I was being thrown or whatever. I've been training for about 10 years. 

I have always been fascinated by fencing, and would love to try it. We do some sword training at one of the clubs, but very little, and I would never try to utilize what we do in actual combat; the purpose of it is more about refining your movements and stances, and always being aware of your positioning and balance. I'd rather have a baton than a sword in an actual fight - I suspect that you'd be a lot less likely to end up in handcuffs at the end of it. Although that is much less of a concern with zombies - they rarely press charges.

There are many different historical martial arts. Jpanaise, European, Philippine, African, Indian, Chinese and American There are unarmed and armed matial arts Some YouTube to note : The  Metatron for Heuropean and Japnaise ma as well as some history and languages. Shadiversity for martial arts, science fiction and fantasy, Skallagraim for martial arts and "shananagins" and Scholagladiatoria; swords, sabers, knives, bayonets and sticks. For Firearms try Forgotten Weapons, C&Rsenal, Cap&ballo and Small Arms Solutions. Also, as a history adjunct, look up The Great War and Sabaton History as well as Kings and Generals and  Overly Sarcastic.  Productions. For lnaguages, try Langfocus, For SCP's try the Volgun, SCP illustrated, Dr. Cimmerian. And for SCP's and other, try The Exploring Series. If you like Tolkien, try Men of the West, The Voice of Geekdom, History of the Ages and for games based on LotR; Arachir Galidurihton, who also does Slyrim and othe I have no time for regular television

No, I have not found any YT channels for tiaras and tea parties

• 1 month later...

I used to do karate, but I don't really like the local karate club so I've kind of lost interest.

One thing I'd love to try is hojo-jutsu (rope martial arts). It's like the perfect combo of my interests in martial arts and bondage.

• 3 weeks later...

i use to be in martial arts, studied a number of disciplines(american shotokan-black belt senior first dan, sankukai-yellow, kendo-just white, tai chi chuan yang style-purple sash, and tai kwan do-just yellow), i was the top assistant instructor at my dojo, it was a good thing to get into but i dont recall anyone beyond the age of 3 or 4 wearing diapers in it(although i did have fantasies of some of the lady students ALL 18+ and mothers of students involving them), diapers would have made things interesting, kick someones ass and beat the piss outa them would take a whole new meaning haha. for a while we had a doctor come in(actual doctor, oncologist) and teach kendo, its japanese swordfighting, plus i learned some of the sword katas, but not something i would want in a tactical situation, something smaller would be better, like a machete, kali stick, much better, and still good against zombies if you know how to work that stick(for more speed pull the last 2 fingers in as you swing, and use the tip, bust a skull wide open)

• 1 month later...

Hi Alex
I studied Judo and Jiu-Jitsu a little bit
I competed in judo for thirteen years, I was invited twice by the Canadian team, I was invited because I was good enough for the Canadian team to train with me (I was fresh meat for them LOL), but not good enough to make the team
But it was 35 years ago, but still working out but no more judo, my back are really bad now

12 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

Hi Alex
I studied Judo and Jiu-Jitsu a little bit
I competed in judo for thirteen years, I was invited twice by the Canadian team, I was invited because I was good enough for the Canadian team to train with me (I was fresh meat for them LOL), but not good enough to make the team
But it was 35 years ago, but still working out but no more judo, my back are really bad now

i studied american karate, we had some judo and aikido in it, i had a little bit of a bad back then, probably didnt help matters now, back went out twice in one year(2018)

4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i studied american karate, we had some judo and aikido in it, i had a little bit of a bad back then, probably didnt help matters now, back went out twice in one year(2018)

I dont know if you read french, but presently I'am reading a goog book about the back
Its called "L'entrainement spinal" by Jean-François Harvey