LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Real life happens... no worries. The short chapters work fine . The new dynamic will be fun but i almost wonder if Willa gets into some trouble as well in this segment.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 5:

Before 

“What do ye think America’s like?!” Jillian exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. 

She had the window seat. Her younger sister got the short end of the stick and was stuck in the middle next to their mother. She tried to see through the white puffs in the sky, wondering if the ground could be seen yet. They were twenty minutes away from landing. 

“I dunno,” Jessica shrugged, not looking up from her phone. “Bigger than Ireland, that’s for sure.” 

Any place was bigger than Ireland. She was only eighteen years old yet this was her first time leaving her small country town. She grew up in Bally, Mayo, a village in the middle of nowhere. It’s where her mam was born and raised and stayed. Her father, however, was as American as Apple pie. Her mam always told the story of how they met at the local pub and instantly fell in love. But it didn’t last. He left her six months pregnant, never to be heard from again.  

“Aren’t ye excited?” her sister turned toward her. They were almost identical with their raven black straight hair, vivid blue eyes, and pale skin. They took after their mother but she always said they got their small button nose from their father. 

“I don’t give a feck.” she rolled her eyes.  

Jessica had only been seven years old when he left. He said he was coming back to America and couldn’t stay in Ireland anymore. She didn’t know if that was the real reason he left but she was old enough to remember him. She knew enough to hate him. 

“Well, I’m excited to see the Space Needle.” her sister snapped. “It’s supposed to be really tall and pointy.” 

“Pointy?” she scoffed. “You’re twelve, Jill. Act your age.” 

Jillian scowled. “You’re the one that still acts like a baby whenever you don’t get your way. I’m just trying to think of the positive-” 

“What’s positive about this trip?” she snapped quietly. “All it does is remind me of da. You may not have been born yet but I remember… I remember everything.” 

Their mam snored lightly, her head slumped to the side and eyes tightly closed. Her sister cowered back from her sister’s malice coated voice. 

“I would’ve stayed home if I had the choice,” she muttered. “But this is important to mam.” 

It was a surprise, six months ago when their mother told them they’d be taking a family vacation to Seattle, Washington. Why did she choose Seattle of all places? Jessica didn’t know. 

Her sister was sullen and face gloomy. Leave it to her to suck all the joy out of the air. 

“‘Look, I’m sorry…” she put her phone down. “I know how excited you are for this trip. It’s just da…. being here, in America, makes it all more real. For the past eleven years, I’ve tried to put him out of my mind. It hurts too much to think about him.” 

Her sister nodded her head sympathetically as if she understood but she never would. She was content with just their mother. She didn’t know what it was like to have a father. 

“J-just try to have fun,” her sister pleaded. “For me, Jessie, please.” 

ooOoo 

After 

“Olive May?” she felt a hand on her back but did not react. Her head was fuzzy, floating between the past and present. She thought that her little sister was there. She was so excited to come to America. The young girl bit back a sob. 

“I’m not leaving you, sweetie. Daddy is staying right here.” the soothing voice said but the girl was confused. She didn’t have a daddy. Her real daddy had left her. Something wasn’t right. 

“Did you have a bad dream?” 

No! she wanted to scream. She remembers… that’s the problem. She remembers everything. Her mother must have been terrified, sister devastated. It was bad enough her da had disappeared and now so had she. 

“I heard crying… what’s the matter?” 

Great. Now the woman’s here. 

“Little Olive just had a bad dream, isn’t that right sweetie?” 

“I’ll make a warm bottle,” she said. “That always helps Willa.” 

Her eyes were tightly shut and her body faced toward the wall. She couldn’t give in to their sweet words because that would be betraying her family. Her sister. Mother. She couldn’t do that to them. 

“I don’t like talking to your back.” he sighed and her shoulders tensed. “I’d really like to see your cute little face.” 

She supposed that would’ve worked on any other mindless adult turned baby but she didn’t care for the babytalk. 

“I don’t want to do this.” he finally said. There was a new firmness in his voice. “You can have your sad days but that doesn’t mean you can ignore daddy.” 

She didn’t give a fuck about what her daddy felt. Olive May remained still, staring straight ahead at the plain wall. 

ooOoo

Before 

“It’s just as rainy as home.” her sister pouted. 

Jessica had to agree with that. A few moments of sunshine were suddenly overshadowed with dark stormy clouds, rain pelting against the glass windows.  

“Mam, remind me why you chose Seattle of all places?” 

She sipped on a mug of hot chocolate, trying to warm herself up. They sat in a restaurant eating lunch. 

“I thought it would be fun.” she huffed for the hundredth time. 

“New York City would’ve been fun.” her sister muttered under her breath. 

Of course, their mam heard. She heard everything. They went silent, their mother giving them both a deadly glare. “You should be grateful, I’ve taken you anywhere. Do you know how many kids would love to be in your position right now?” 

“I’m sorry,” the sisters mumbled. 

Marlene Flannery was a strict woman. She was tough and firm and didn’t take shit from everyone. Jessica aspired to be like her someday. She aspired to be just as strong. Now, Jessica stared down at her plate, the sandwich half-eaten, and picked at the bit of lettuce. It was quiet. Her sister knew better than to start something. 

“Girls, I’m sorry.” her mam spoke after a few minutes. “I thought it would be in your best interest if you didn’t know.” 

Her eyebrows furrowed together. What didn’t she want them to know? She shared a glance with Jillian, questions sat at the tip of her tongue. 

“Before you start demanding answers, let me explain-”

“Explain what?” the words left her mouth before she could stop herself. 

“Your father.” 

She felt her heart sink to the bottom of her stomach. She opened her mouth but no words came out. 

“Two months ago I got a call from your father.” her lips wobbled. “He said he was sorry for leaving us. He was overwhelmed with everything-” you mean having a second child, “and left us.” 

More like abandoned. Angry tears swam in her eyes and felt something inside her she had never felt before. There was a wave of anger, rawer and newer, wanting to wreak havoc on those around— no— on him. 

“A-after thirteen years,” she hissed, “now is when he decides to magically reappear in our lives.”

“Jess-”

“No!” she snarled. “He doesn’t get to yank us around whenever he wants! He left us, mother, don't forget that. Why should we give him the time of day? Were you ever planning on telling us that's the reason we came to America in the first place? Or were you gonna wait until he suddenly showed up?” 

People began to stare as her voice rose. Drops spilled over her eyes, the food on the table long forgotten. It was cruel how the world worked, tilting upside down, bringing everyone down with it just as some light finally began to shine in her life. 

“Sit down,” her sister hissed through clenched teeth. “You’re causing a scene.” 

Did she care? No. She stood up from the table, grabbing her phone, and stormed away.

ooOoo 

After 

“You’re just having some bad thoughts, baby.” 

She sucked down gulps of the sweet-tasting milk, unwilling to admit how good it tasted. It was nothing like the grainy sour formula at the orphanage. It was fresh. Olive May just about threw up. The mittens had been placed back, her hands forced into a fist and with a tight grip around her waist, he forced the bottle in her mouth, unable to wiggle away. 

Perhaps he would’ve been gentler if she had just turned around in the first place. Perhaps this was when it all would change. His true side would finally be revealed. She waited for the other ball to drop but it never did. He remained calm, whispering into her ear in a hushed voice. He told her she was good. He told her that he still loved her, despite her misbehavior. He told her that he cared. 

But he was just as fucked up as the rest of them, perhaps even more because he truly believed what he was saying. He truly believed her to be as helpless as a baby who needed care and support. 

“You haven’t been properly cared for. You were taken advantage of and not given a chance to truly appreciate how wonderful this life can be. You see how happy Willa is. That can be you someday. You don’t always have to be so angry.”

Was what he was doing any different? Everyone had their own motivations, everyone wanted a piece of her. She pitied the younger girl, who’d obviously been through a lot. What did they do to her to make her so submissive? She was nothing but a drooling mindless infant. Olive May refused to let that be her fate. 

She never should’ve run away. She never should’ve talked to the woman. Little warning bells had gone off in the back of her mind as the woman approached her but she ignored them; instead beginning to talk to her, spilling all of her secrets, crying to a woman she had just met. 

“Finish the rest of your baba,” he cooed as she neared the end. “Your little tummy can only handle so much. You’ll feel better soon.” 

ooOoo 

Had she not learned from the past? Apparently not. Because here she was, crouched near the ground, her knees bent, pressed to her chest. She held the stuffie in a vice grip, a low groan sounded from the back of her throat. She was straining to poop, unable to stop now since she had begun to push. 

Of course, the bottle was laced with laxatives. She had been so focused on his voice that she hadn’t given the milk a second thought. She hadn’t gone in several days and had hoped the orphanage would forget to tell the Tischners. 

It obviously backfired on her. 

“Good girls go in their diapee every day.” 

Christian smiled as Willa quickly filled her own diaper, a sour smell wafting through the living room. Willa giggled, obviously pleased with the attention she received and with Olive May’s pain. He didn’t change her diaper, instead squeezing the outside, the brown spreading everywhere. Her diaper sagged and she kicked her feet, gurgling from behind the pacifier. 

“Little Willa loves filling her diapers, isn’t that right?!” 

She squealed in response, the joy in her eyes masked a hidden intention. Olive May knew she wasn’t faking it. 

A bead of sweat dripped down the back of her neck as she pushed harder, her entire lower half aching. She had been in the position for twenty minutes, her stomach bloated and churning painfully. Her face was a pale sheet of white and finally, the pain began to relieve itself as she emptied her bowels. 

“Did that hurt, baby?” his voice feigned concern. 

She could barely hold back the snarl as she laid on her side, her chest heaved up and down. She had dealt with chronic constipation since she was born, taking laxatives and other medications though often forgetting. That was one of the reasons the nurses at the hospital thought her to be a baby. How could she be an adult when she couldn’t even remember to take her medication? 

“I could’ve helped you,” he sighed, running a hand through her dark hair, slightly damp from sweat. “It wouldn’t have hurt so much. But, you needed to learn a lesson, not to turn your back to daddy. Daddy is here to help you and so is mommy and your little sister.” 

Olive knew it was pathetic of her but she cried, unable to hold it back any longer. Snot dripped from her nose as he turned his attention back to Willa who was now crying out for attention. She couldn’t seem to be without it for even a second. 

“Dinner is done!” Marina yelled from the kitchen. Her stomach growled, now empty and he smiled wickedly (or what appeared kind to him). Olive May backed away but to no avail and was picked up. Willa gave her what could only be described as a stink eye. Christian’s hand pressed against her bottom, the warm mush spreading everywhere. Tears burned at the back of her eyes as she realized she wasn’t going to be changed anytime soon. She was placed in a high chair, making everything worse, and strapped into a five part harness. Her mouth watered at the juicy chicken breast, warm rolls, and broccoli set on the table. 

“Here you go baby,” a plastic bowl was placed down, startling her, and a bib tied around her neck. However, she couldn’t eat because her hands were stuck in fists. 

“You’ll get your nummies just as soon as mommy and daddy eat,” said Marina, seemingly oblivious to her overfilled diaper and grumbling stomach. 

Envious, her eyes narrowed into slits as she watched them eat a four-course meal. Willa cried in the background for attention while Olive May continued to sob, poop smearing across every part of her bottom. 

“Don’t cry sweetheart,” Christian wiped a tear from her cheek, ignoring her flinch, and took a bite from his plate. “It’s normal for one as little as you to go poo poo. Willa goes every night at this time and if she’s been good, gets to stay in her dirty diaper. You saw how happy she was. The more you use your diapee, the more treats you will receive.” 

Olive May’s head spun, staring into the pink bowl full of green mush. How had she let herself come this far-- sitting in her own shit, strapped into a high chair. Before, they talked to her like she was an adult but the next moment treated her like she was two years old. What was she supposed to believe? Just because she wasn’t strapped down in a crib, being spanked until she bled, and having a tube forced down her throat did not mean this was any better. 

ooOoo

Before 

She expected her mother to come after her. Or at least her sister. But no one came. Jessica sat on a park bench, drops pelting against her skin as the rain mixed together with her tears. Was this how it felt to be forgotten? 

She had already been once before and it opened up a black hole in her chest, sucking away all the joy in her life. She had just started to heal when suddenly an even larger one appeared. A strand of hair stuck to her cheek and her lips pressed together into a thin line, not wanting to be heard. People passed, some sparing her a glance and others turning their heads the other direction. 

“Chocolate?” 

Jessica’s head shot up and looked towards the left of her. A woman sat down and in her hand was a square of milk chocolate. Cadbury. Her favorite. She knew not to take candy from strangers. It was one of the first things she learned as a child. 

“Don’t be shy,” the woman smiled. “Whenever I’m having a bad day, chocolate always cheers me up.” 

It was true, chocolate could make anyone feel better. However, she shook her head, wavering on the side of cautiousness. 

“I noticed you crying from across the way,” the woman kindly said. “Do you want to talk about it? We’ve all had those kinds of days.” 

“It-it’s nothing,” she mumbled, suddenly more interested in her hands. “I don’t want to bother ye.” 

The woman laughed, her eyes soft. “It doesn’t seem like it’s nothing. Besides, sometimes talking to someone you don’t know is easier than talking to those you do. My name is Astrid Reichner.” 

The young girl sucked on her bottom lip, sore and bruised. She finally said, “Jessica. I’m Jessica Flannery.” 

ooOoo 

A/N:

Hey everyone, I’m back! I know it’s been a while but thank you to everyone who is reading and reviewed, I really appreciate it! Please review, it what keeps me motivated to write! I didn’t get a lot of reviews on the last chapter and was a little disappointed. As you can see this chapter was heavily focused on Olive May and her past and while Marina and Christian while they mean well, are not as innocent as they seem. I’ll probably focus more on Willa next chapter. 

I’m not sure when I’ll update next but until then enjoy and I hope everyone is staying safe!

• Like 5

Seems like they gave her something that would hurt more as she was forced to poop than needed as a punishment. Astrid took her from the sounds of it when she ran away from her mom and sister. I wonder if they looked for her.

If Jill was 17, Jessica would have to be 22. If the father left 13 years prior and Jill wasn't born yet, Jill would have to be about 12 years and 8 months old for Jessica to be 18.

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

If Jill was 17, Jessica would have to be 22. If the father left 13 years prior and Jill wasn't born yet, Jill would have to be about 12 years and 8 months old for Jessica to be 18.

I too was having problems making the ages and time frame make sense...

• Like 1
11 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Seems like they gave her something that would hurt more as she was forced to poop than needed as a punishment. Astrid took her from the sounds of it when she ran away from her mom and sister. I wonder if they looked for her.

Thank you for pointing that out! I did the calculations in my head and at the time it made sense. I’m gonna fix it. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Fifers12 said:

Thank you for pointing that out! I did the calculations in my head and at the time it made sense. I’m gonna fix it. Thank you!

You're welcome. I haven't done much writing, but I thought maybe you got into the writing mode and it was something you didn't catch that you would normally do a head scratch later on and be like "hmm, that doesn't make sense!" lol

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6: 

Sometimes it had to be done. Marina knew it but drugging the poor girl didn’t feel right. Even if she had made a mess of the kitchen, it was only the first day and Olive May was terrified. Some behavior could be ignored but Christian didn’t think so. 

She sat at the table with her head in her hands, exhausted from the evening's event. Christian worked to scrub the floor clean of the pureed peas which Olive May had only so gleefully thrown about. Even with her hands securely locked in the mitts, she had still managed to make a mess of the kitchen. 

“She’s testing our limits,” her husband said as he scrubbed the dishes in the sink. “It’s common with littles, especially those who’ve been abused and who are not properly in their headspace. I see it all the time at the hospital. Olive May wants to know how far she can act out before we snap.” 

That made sense. A lot of sense actually. Marina just didn’t like how rough they had been with her earlier. She's already been hurt enough and who’s to say that they weren’t the same, or worse?

“I know my methods seem harsh but we have to show some authority. Hopefully, today was a lesson that she should use her diaper. Helping relieve her pain would be too easy, she needs to learn that her actions have consequences.” 

“Well, she shouldn’t have to stay in her dirty diaper all night. What if she gets a rash?” 

“Then we’ll take care of it. Some littles do well with a soft caring hand and others you need to be more firm with. She needs some stability in her life, someone to show that she’s cared for. The only interaction she had with Heather was abuse and other than that she was neglected for long periods at a time. She’ll learn eventually that not all punishment equates abuse and not all attention is bad.” 

The girls had both gone to bed at six o’clock, a bit early for Olive May. Her bedtime was supposed to be seven-thirty but after her little tantrum at dinner, everyone thought it was best for her to get an early night’s sleep. 

“What if she never gets better? What if we can never get her into a headspace? I just-- I… “ tears filled her eyes “Littles are supposed to be loved and cared for! That monster of a woman ruined her! The hospital ruined her!” 

She did not want to be the third person to ruin her. How long could a person hold on until they were irreparably broken? Everyone seemed to have given up on Olive May and she did not want to do the same. 

ooOoo

She couldn’t even squeeze her thighs closed, the diaper was that full. Olive May tried not to make a lot of noise because the red blinking dot on the baby monitor told her everything she needed to know. She was slightly surprised that not more had happened after dinner. Yes, sitting in a filthy diaper all night was disgusting, and being put to bed early was annoying but for sure that couldn’t be all. There was always more. A kick. A slap. Something… nothing really made sense at the moment. 

Olive repeatedly blinked, willing herself to stay awake and away from the nightmares that plagued her mind. Sleep was not her friend. Neither was the day. She wondered if she ever would find a middle ground. 

There was the faintest music in the background, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star played, and the room smelt of baby powder. She turned onto her stomach, trying to find a comfortable position, and forget about her poop-filled bottom. She couldn't understand how Willa could like it. Wasn’t she ever tired of being treated like a baby? Didn’t she wish for real grown-up food? Be able to walk? Have a phone? 

She knew it would be easier if she just gave in but then what would that say about her? That she was weak? She let these people take control of her? Olive May would never let that happen as long as she lived. 

Darkness soon overcame her vision and no longer could she keep her eyes open and drifted off into a sound sleep. However, it didn’t last as the nightmares returned and she was stuck back at that dreaded house. 

ooOoo

Her throat was raw, bright red, as she howled and wailed at the top of her lungs. The only comfortable position was on her side, her knees curled up to her chest, and arms wrapped around her legs. The cage was too small. She couldn’t even call it a crib as her arms and legs couldn’t stretch out properly. 

Animals were treated better than this. 

An inflatable pacifier gag had been strapped around her head and the only way to breathe was through her nose. A puddle of drool had formed on the mattress and tears fell down her cheeks, every movement sent another stinging pain to her bum. 

Heather had warned her about trying to escape. It was impossible and even if she managed to make it out the door, she wouldn’t make it far. No one would believe her ridiculous claims of abuse. She was just a stupid baby and babies didn’t know any better. They made make-believe stories and liked to play tricks. 

But Jessica knew she had to escape. The only way she could describe the crazy woman was as a sadist-- taking pleasure in other people’s pain. She whipped her fifty times with a belt on her bum and even after she had begun to bleed, still didn’t stop. Jessica could only imagine what her backside looked like now. If the pain wasn’t enough, three diapers were tightly secured around her bottom, every movement brushed up against the open cuts. 

Her real mother spanked her as a child. That was harmless punishment. This was abuse. No one could tell her any differently. And do you know why she was being punished? For refusing to drink from her breast. For one, the girl hated milk and second, she had played this idiotic game for too long. 

ooOoo

Olive May kicked her legs, angry tears streamed down her face and not everything was right… there was a faraway look in her eyes. Her daddy ignored the girl’s outburst and restrained her legs to the table so everything would go by smoother.

Her Daddy could not tolerate kicking. He could not stand for misbehavior but he never hit her. The few times Willa had been naughty, instead of spankings like her cousins, he took away her stuffies or put her in a timeout. 

Willa craved attention so for her it was torture. 

She was tightly swaddled in her mommy’s lap. Her diaper wet-- not soaked-- wet and squishy every time she shifted just the tiniest bit. It brought a smile to her mommy’s face which made the cold damp feeling worth it. 

It was what they did every morning. Snuggle time. It was usually quiet and peaceful. But this morning it was not because Olive May had to be there. 

It was always about Olive May. 

“Why is my princess so pouty?” 

Willa sucked hard on the pacifier as if it were her lifeline. Her mommy knew why she was so pouty. Her mommy knew that she hated Olive May but acted dumb on purpose. 

“Your sister is just a little scared. She isn’t used to having her diapee changed. She just needs a little encouragement.” Marina spoke in a cheery voice, seemingly oblivious to the noise in the bathroom. 

What the girl really needed was a good spanking. Perhaps they should send her to her auntie and uncle’s house.  

“You are my sunshine,” her voice was soft. “Only you can make the stormy clouds go away.”

Willa nestled her face deeper into her chest, feeling the warmth of the woman’s words was over her body. 

“You are my only sunshine. Nobody can take Willa away from mommy and daddy.” 

Willa wanted to believe her. She was their only sunshine for a long time. Mommy said she was the light in their world. Daddy called her his little flower. But now there was a new flower and he seemed to have forgotten about her. 

An hour later they were in the living room. Willa laid on her back, propped up in a bean bag chair in the play pen. Olive May was beside her, able to sit herself up which was something Willa couldn’t do. Her parents were never far away, usually just in the other room. She eyed the girl suspiciously, her behavior had turned awfully compliant. 

Olive May held a doll in her hand, pretending to play with it every time her mommy looked in the room from the kitchen. But she was not looking right now and the girl had other plans. 

“I… I remember you,” her anxiety-riddled voice was just above a whisper, unable to be picked up by the monitors or heard by her mommy. The pacifier had fallen from her lips. 

“You … you were at the hospital.” 

Her eyes watered and for the first time, Willa could hear her soft accent. Olive May’s hand twitched and she fidgeted. 

“I thought… I thought I was smarter than them. I thought I could escape.” her face scrunched up in anger, cheeks tinted pink. “They caught me. Now I’m stuck here.”
Boohoo. Willa thought. It was her own fault for misbehaving and she had to pay the price. 

“Don’t you want to leave?” she asked. “You have a family somewhere… don’t you miss them?” 

The short answer was no. She did not miss them. The Tischners were her family now. The only family she needed. Never could Willa remember a time where she was more content. 

The girl was stupid if she thought she could escape. Guards were crawling around everywhere and people would report her right away if they saw a runaway little. Willa had heard the horror stories of what happened to littles who were caught. They were turned into near vegetables, molded into the perfect baby, essentially braindead. 

No matter how… liberal the Tischners were with their views, everyone had a darker side. She did not want to think about what they’d do to her if she were to go against them. While Willa was the baby they wanted her to be, she still had the freedom to have a mind of her own and could choose when to shut it off. 

The girl began to cry harder, snot running down her nose. The more Olive May rebelled, the more she played into their hands that she was just a helpless child. 

Her mommy chose that moment to come to investigate the noise. 

Olive May was not happy and the pacifier gag was forced back into her mouth. Mommy had apparently overheard the conversation. 

ooOoo 

Olive May had not spoken since the other day and just from witnessing Willa’s interaction with the adults, she didn’t seem to want to leave. She was never hurt or scared. Instead of screaming and cursing the house was full of giggles and laughter and music. 

The girl could not wrap her head around it. 

Marina for the most part left her alone, her sole attention being on Willa. Christian tended to her every need because the woman still made her weary.

“Does Olive May need a little snacky?” 

The one thing she couldn’t get over was being referred to in the third person. It just further enforced how they didn’t see her as their equal; they never would. 

She didn’t respond to his question, instead clamping her mouth shut as he tried to force a spoonful of pureed dried prunes at her. Gah! Her mind hissed. Those had become the main staple of her meal every day. Everyone knew what prunes were great for.

“Olive…” his voice held a warning. 

She glared in return, angry at everything, including the stupid high chair she was forced into. 

“Don’t make daddy take your stuffie away. This is your first warning.” 

Her heart dropped to the bottom of her stomach as she looked down at Blue, tucked into her armpit. She did not want him to be taken away. So the young girl opened her mouth, ignoring the choo choo train. Only half the food made it in her mouth. The other half smeared against her face, falling onto the bib and tray. 

He did it on purpose. Nothing was cuter than a messy baby. 

She was fed another spoonful and another and another, more food landing on the tray than in her mouth. Olive May understood now why she was naked from the waist up, wearing just a newborn diaper. Meals were a messy time. 

“Don’t you feel better now, baby?” 

She did not. Her stomach gurgled and it was not because she was hungry. She could only stay clean… down below… for so long.

“I think the baby needs some time in her bouncer,” he said as he placed her on the ground in the living room. “Can Olive crawl to daddy?” 

Her cheeks burned bright red, angry tears swam in her eyes. He crouched down in front of her a few feet away. He held Blue in his hands and her heart lurched just a little bit. She knew how she must have looked. Her heavily padded bum wiggled in the air as she moved forward on unsteady limbs. She fell on her face… more than once. 

“Good job!” he praised her as she finally reached him and gave her back her stuffie which she clung onto for dear life. 

Just moving three feet she was exhausted. Activity had never been a concern before. All her muscle had faded away and weakened and before the orphanage, she could barely lift her head. Though, there seemed to be an effort for her to gain her strength back. 

Perhaps this could work in her favor.

“Daddy and mommy are going to take such good care of you from now on.” he continued to speak as she was secured in the bouncer. “You don’t need to worry about a pretty little hair on your head.” 

ooOoo 

A/N: Hey everyone, I’m back! Thank you to everyone who is reading and reviewed, I really appreciate it! Please review, it’s what keeps me motivated to write! I tried to include more about Marina and Christian in this chapter and you’ll be finding out more about Olive May in the next few chapters. I’m not sure when I’ll update next but until then enjoy and I hope everyone is staying safe!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I don't know what you have planned, but I do hope to see them realize that Olive May may be better at being a an older little or middle. They would gain her trust more if their plan is not to break her to what they want her to be. Her situation was different where she ran away from her parents. Most in the program didn't have a home to go to. Astrid went against the grain when she entered the program.

Got a bit more insight to Willa. She wants to be how she is and she can think like an adult for a bit. She is afraid of being treated like people in the center were treated when they misbehaved. To her, that is still a possibility even though that center got reformed.

Was a long awaited update. Good chapter and it gave more insight into the two. Olive May is going to need a lot of therapy because of the abuse. I still think they should offer to change her name back to Jessica. That may help her realize they see her as her.

• Like 2
On 2/19/2021 at 1:12 AM, 1505_madmax said:

Heyyy!! as always loving this story!! hope to read more soon ;)

Thank you!! You'll be getting an update very soon! (I'm working on responding to comments)

On 2/19/2021 at 10:21 PM, SGTbaby said:

Glad this is back!! Return soon!

Thank you!! I'm updating very soon!

23 hours ago, little dragoniusrex said:

O if only the amazon brain could understand what they where doing to littles. i do not think this story will end in a happy ever after. but truely hope it will

Thanks for commenting! This story isn't really amazons because I didn't really understand what they were at the time when I started writing this. I explained it in the first story briefly but it's more like secret ageplay communities with like super strong people and it's a mix of willing little's and those who were forced. As for the ending, you'll have to wait and see :). 

14 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I don't know what you have planned, but I do hope to see them realize that Olive May may be better at being a an older little or middle. They would gain her trust more if their plan is not to break her to what they want her to be. Her situation was different where she ran away from her parents. Most in the program didn't have a home to go to. Astrid went against the grain when she entered the program.

Got a bit more insight to Willa. She wants to be how she is and she can think like an adult for a bit. She is afraid of being treated like people in the center were treated when they misbehaved. To her, that is still a possibility even though that center got reformed.

Was a long awaited update. Good chapter and it gave more insight into the two. Olive May is going to need a lot of therapy because of the abuse. I still think they should offer to change her name back to Jessica. That may help her realize they see her as her.

I don't want to spoil to much but you're hitting a lot of the points I'm planning! As you can see the Tischners mean well in their own weird way and yes, Olive May is going to need a lot of help. As well as Willa, well she only wants to be taken care of but that comes at a price. You're going to see an update very soon :)

• Like 1

Disclaimer: some difficult topics are brought up towards the end of this chapter. 

Chapter 7: 

“Come home as soon as you can.” 

“Please, Christian.” 

“I messed up, something’s wrong.” 

Marina left the third voicemail within the span of an hour. There was some emergency at the hospital which Christian couldn’t ignore. However, that meant Marina would be alone with both girls, something Olive May clearly was not ready for. 

Olive May looked to be on the brink of being sick. She hadn’t meant to startle her. The bathtub slowly drained and the black-haired girl sat in the corner of the tub shivering with a pink towel wrapped around her body. She gnawed her bottom lip raw, fresh blood entering her mouth, and eyes were bloodshot, almost frozen in fear. 

“I’m sorry, sweetie,” Marina whispered still in shock. 

She sat on the rug outside of the tub, just far enough away that Olive May wouldn’t start hyperventilating again. Marina knew she had been mistreated in the past— no— abused was more like it. There were so many things they were still unaware of-- triggers and fears Olive May had which the orphanage obviously hadn’t told them about. 

Marina had decided to give her a bath after Christian left. She’d only been in the bouncer for about twenty minutes before it did its purpose. Her diaper was overflowing, face red, as a continuous stream of brown filled the back of her diaper. Every bounce, another wet fart let loose all while the little girl silently sobbed, trying in vain to spit out the pacifier strapped around her head and get out of the contraption. 

Eating prunes for three days straight was not fun. 

Now, Olive May stared at the ground, her eyes trained on the receding water, almost unaware of her. Her skin was deathly pale and Marina worried she was going to get a cold. It had been about five minutes since she had entered this sort of state and nothing would snap her out of it. 

“Oh!” Marina gasped as her phone beeped. She looked to see that Christian had texted, I’ll be home in twenty minutes. That’s all it read. Obviously, the urgency in her voice had been apparent. 

“Daddy will be home very soon. You don’t have to be afraid…”

Olive May didn’t respond. It didn’t even seem like she heard her voice. But Marina continued to speak. Whenever Willa was scared or sad, talking always seemed to do the trick. 

“Did you know Fridays are Sundae night? I got the recipe from my mommy and she got the recipe from her mommy. It must have been a scary week for you, being in a new place, new people… I think a little treat is in order tonight. I hope you like chocolate.” 

Marina inched a little closer, still talking. The girl didn’t look up but her breathing slowed. 

“We can watch a movie tonight as we eat our ice cream, how about that?” she smiled. “My favorite is Ratatouille. Do you have a favorite?” 

She ducked her head in her knees. 

“It’s ok if you don’t know.” Marina sighed. “We’ll have plenty of time to watch movies. Your daddy’s favorite is Finding Nemo.”

There was the tiniest whimper, not even the monitors would’ve picked up on it but Marina heard. Her eyebrows formed into an upside-down v, concern growing as she realized the problem. 

“Oh, sweetie… we need to get you back in diapers.” 

A trickle of pee ran down her leg into the tub, her body shook so bad. Marina was on the verge of pulling the girl out, willing to face whatever battle she threw but to her relief, the sound of the front door echoed up to the second floor. A moment later Christian had entered the bathroom, stopping short at the sight. They shared a glance before letting her husband take over. 

ooOoo

She could only describe it as feeling like period cramps. A kick to the abdomen- no- more like a punch. She was being punched a thousand times over in the gut. Her insides twisted together becoming tighter and tighter. A low groan escaped her lips, her face chalk white and she knew what was next. 

The damn prunes. 

It wasn’t diarrhea but it wasn’t hard and big like usual. 

It was just soft. 

Olive May squeezed her sphincter but with every bounce let go just a little. A little was a lot. A little was too much. With ease, her diaper quickly and painlessly filled. The bouncer did its job, spreading as much brown around as possible. 

No matter how many times she went through this, never would she be used to it. 

Ashamed at her incontinence, the tears never stopped flowing and the need to get out of this restraining device only grew. No attention was paid as the older woman removed her from the device. A hand squished the back as she was carried on her hip up the stairs. 

Olive May still couldn’t understand how they all had so much strength. She was just a little smaller than Marina. It should’ve been difficult to pick her up but it wasn’t. 

“You sure did make a stinky!” 

You could say that twice. She grunted, pushing out the last of the poop (hopefully). The woman patted her back as they entered the bathroom and Olive May gulped, her throat suddenly thick. Blue had been left downstairs. The tub was filled halfway and rubber duckies floated in the water. 

No. her mind hissed. Anything but this. 

Marina hummed a tune she didn’t recognize. The wipe was cold on her bum but she didn’t react. She felt the restraints on her body but didn’t struggle. Her heart raced, chest heaving up and down. 

“Now, it’s bath time!” her voice was just an echo in the back of her mind. 

The gag was removed and a scream rose in her throat but only air came out. Her mind flashed to the last time. The last bath. Water and her were not a good mix. But of course, they didn’t care. None of these sick people cared. Please. She internally pleaded but Marina was clueless about her internal struggle. 

The tub was big. Bigger than Heather’s… and cleaner. Everything about this place was clean. But as soon as her skin hit the lukewarm water that was it. Despite only going up to her waist that was deep enough for her. Marina was no longer there. She could see her hand pushing her under. She could see her face twisted into an angry sneer. Heather didn’t like backtalk. She decided to teach her a lesson. 

There were times, such as now, Olive May didn’t mind fuzziness. Her mind would drift away, sometimes for minutes, sometimes hours. The earth still turned but all time had stopped in her little world. She was just stuck in a white emptiness, forever spiraling down. 

ooOoo 

She didn’t fight back. That perhaps was the most worrying. The fire was gone from her eyes but her body was riddled with anxiety. She was stiff in his arms, not even reacting as he cleaned her up with a wet cloth before rediapering her. Her teeth violently chattered together as he dressed her in a soft cotton-footed onesie, buttoning at the crotch. 

“Sweetheart?” his voice was soft and caressed her cheek. He’d nudged the bulb of the pacifier back into her mouth but she didn’t suck. She didn’t react to anything. 

His wife stood at the doorway, visibly shaken up. 

“What happened?” he said rather harshly. 

“I-- I don’t know.” she stammered. “She messed herself shortly after you left and so I decided to give her a bath. As soon as she was in the tub, that’s when she began to hyperventilate. Eventually, she fell into this… apathy.” 

“And she was fine before?” 

“She was sobbing because she used her diaper. I was worried she was going to work herself up into a panic attack but then this happened.” 

He informally checked her over finding nothing physically wrong besides being in this state. “She’s fine,” he breathed. “This can be a way of coping for some, a way to protect themselves. The water probably scared her and she’s retreated into this little safe space in her mind. She’ll come out when she’s ready.” 

“So it wasn’t my fault?” 

“No. It was not.” 

He carried her from the bathroom, placing her on the bed before climbing in beside her. She didn’t even flinch as he firmly wrapped the blankets around her body. 

“Why don’t you get her stuffie?” he looked up at Marina. “That should bring some level of comfort to her.” 

“Of course.”

As quickly as she left the room, she was back with the blue animal in hand. Christian placed it beside her, hoping for some reaction only for there to be none. 

“It’s good you stayed with her,” he said, not looking up. “I believe she’s still consciously aware even though she’s not showing it. I’ve seen this at the hospital a few times and they always come out of it.” 

“How are they?” she stressed. 

“Usually regressed-” Marina gasped. “Although not always permanent. We just have to wait to see. Like I said before, this is just a coping mechanism and I'm most concerned about her getting sick. Her skin is freezing and she was just in the towel for a bit.” 

He laid beside her, gesturing for Marina but she refused. 

“I don’t want to take advantage of her when weak like this.” she sighed and walked to the bassinet beside the bed which contained their youngest sleeping daughter. “I think I’ll take Willa and give you some privacy with her. Olive’s obviously more comfortable around you.” 

“Mar-” 

“It’s ok.” she smiled, shaking her head. “Eventually everything will be as it should be. It’s just going to take a while to get there.” 

ooOoo

Two days passed. Two painfully long days passed by before there was even a semblance of improvement. It was tiny. Just a little whimper. But it was still something. 

The past two days had been a constant stream of uncontrollable diarrhea. It was so messy that they had given up on dressing her, leaving her in doubly padded most of the time. 

Christian had taken a temporary leave from work, realizing he was more needed at home at the moment. Marina took care of Willa while he watched Olive May. 

But now, Christian froze. She whimpered a second time and her hand twitched. He looked into the crib, her eyes finally focused on him for the first time. She suckled on the pacifier, calmly bobbing up and down. 

“Hey, baby.” his voice was quiet and soothing. “Are you finally awake for daddy?”

Her only response was the reaching up of her arms and he happily obliged, smiling as she pressed her face into his chest. Her forehead was still clammy and for now, her diaper was dry. He only wondered how much longer that would last. 

“You’re one little cuddle bug, aren’t you?” 

Her cheeks blushed pink and even with mitted hands, tried to grab onto his shirt. It was the most initiative she’d taken on her own since arriving. 

“Do you wanna be close to daddy?” he cooed and kissed the top of her head. “Because daddy loves you very very much.” 

A noise rose from the back of her throat which could almost be described as a giggle. 

“I’m going to assume that’s a yes.” he laughed to himself. “Maybe now we can try a little snack. I know you’ve been feeling icky.” 

She hadn’t been able to stomach much, most times spitting everything up on him. Heading downstairs, Olive May only became wearier at the sight of his wife in the living room playing with Willa. 

“It’s ok, bug.” he bounced her lightly in his arms. “Mommy is nice and so is your little sister. Daddy will be with you the entire time.” 

He could tell that she was confused and continued to hide in his chest after they left the living room. From what he knew, her file said that during the times she did regress, her age was between six months and three years old. And right now she appeared to be on the younger side. Christian’s goal was to get to a place where she didn’t have to fluctuate back and forth but that seemed like a long way to go. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! I know I just updated but I had to again! Thank you to everyone who's commented and liked the story, it means so much to me. PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO! It's what keeps me motivated to write. I hope to update again soon and I hope everyone’s staying safe!

• Like 4

It's crazy what PTSD will do to someone and hopefully she can get diagnosed and they realize the trigger and why. Maybe someone else witnessed her abuse, especially with what happened in the tub, and her new family can get answers. I have my own ideas as well but will keep them to myself like madmax.

I feel bad for olive may but also Marina because she is conflicted on what to do. She is so concerned about messing up...there is plenty of trauma but still sad to see. More Please!!

I feel bad for Jessica. She never wanted this life and was doing pretty well for herself until she had to have a bath. That panic attack made her catatonic and now it looks like she finally snapped. Part of me wants Willa to be happy and get a "younger" sister (but isn't Willa like a month old even though she's twenty).... but another part of me just wants Jessica to find peace and be happy as a person being cared for by her new parents. Sadly, for Jessica, that bridge has been crossed since she was incredibly stubborn and her only future seems to be as a two year old (or younger) Olive May.

It's literally like a moral or something; had she been open with them from the beginning, they probably would've treated her like an older child, but now she'll be a baby and she only has herself to blame. 

3 hours ago, Cya said:

It's literally like a moral or something; had she been open with them from the beginning, they probably would've treated her like an older child, but now she'll be a baby and she only has herself to blame. 

I think that partly depends on how far out of it she comes. She ranged up to 3 years of age when she did regress, and maybe if she comes out of it, she'll be able to communicate where she would like to be. I think no matter what, with the abuse she received, she may never gain full continence. Maybe if she is lucky she would only need her diapers for peeing in. In a fight or flight situation, she went flight, and her system shut down to protect herself. A lot now depends on the type of mental care she receives.

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 8: 

“Nnnnono-.” she tried to speak but her mouth was numb. When was the last time she had used her voice? Besides the times she cried, Willa couldn’t remember. 

Her mommy froze, eyes wide and breast hung loose from the nursing bra. Willa tried not to focus on the darkened nipple in her face. She was already salivating. The milk was addicting but she refused to nurse. 

“Dd-ddda.” her lips tried to form the words. 

Want daddy. That’s what she was trying to communicate. No more Olive May.

A smile spread across her mommy’s face but not the kind she was used to. “Is Willa trying to talk? Is she trying to say big girl words?”

Her voice was calm. Steady. But something dangerous lurked behind, not everything was as it seemed. 

“Oow-wewe,” anger coated her eyes. “Bbah.” 

An eyebrow rose. 

She didn’t say anymore. 

Her mommy understood perfectly well. 

Olive. Bad. Wants daddy.

“No more words sweetie.” the warning was clear in her voice. “You’re just a little baby.” 

Willa grunted in annoyance.  

“I think someone is feeling very icky. Does mommy need to take your temperature? Perhaps you need an enema. When babies' stomachs are full that’s when they get cranky.” 

No. Not that. Anything but that. Dread filled her stomach, suddenly feeling full but her Mommy wouldn’t let her get away that easily. Uncomfortable, she squirmed trying to escape the swaddle but the grip around her only tightened. 

“Now, drink your milkies. No more of this nonsense.” she said guiding her breast toward her lips. This wasn’t a negotiation no matter how light hearted her tone was.  With her lips wrapped around her nipple, she suckled, knowing not to stop until the last drop. Her stomach sloshed around, full of milk but she continued to drink until both breasts had been emptied. 

Willa’s eyes were heavy and breathing slowed as she tried to fight through the exhaustion. She was burped and Willa hoped that Marina had forgotten about the little incident earlier but that didn’t seem to be the case. Stripping her naked, on the changing table, straps were tightened around her legs and waist so she couldn’t move her lower body. She lay on her stomach and cries bubbled up from her chest as the vaseline covered nosel entered her bottom. 

An enema. Willa hated enemas. Her stomach got all sloshy and she felt really sick and then a big mess was made in her diaper and it was stinkier than normal. But there was nothing she could say or do to change what was about to happen. 

She should’ve kept her mouth shut. Willa scowled her pouty lips. 

ooOoo

Sparkly. 

Blue. 

Dada. 

Ride. 

Poopy. 

Her mind drifted from thought to thought. Eyes wide, she suckled on her paci, looking around the store. It was big… so big… Dada didn’t say how many people there would be. But they were big. She was little. That’s why she wore her diapee. That’s why she got to sit at the front of the fun ride. Dada pushed her and Blue around the store, making funny noises with his mouth. She giggled and giggled, forgetting about the stinky mess coming from her bum. 

He picked up an object and she reached out her arms. The sparkles caught her eye. Dada exclaimed, “does Olive like the sparkly dress?” 

Drool ran down her chin and her paci fell out as Olive May squealed, “Shwfbly!” 

The young girl hadn’t quite mastered speech yet but her words made sense to her even if no one else could understand them. That’s all that mattered. Dada threw it in the ride on top of millions of other clothes he had gotten. 

“Aren’t you the prettiest princess!” 

The ride stopped and she and Dada looked up at the new person. Olive’s eyes crinkled at the corners, gleaming under the man’s compliment. Right now she was dressed in a pink tutu and legless onesie. A tiara sat on top of her head and she fit the part for a princess perfectly. 

It was Mister Daley, the man who lived across the street. He also pushed his daughter Tina in a ride. She was dressed like a bunny. Floppy ears hung down on both sides of her head. Her footed onesie was white and furry just like a real bunny and she had a big fluffy tail. 

“Hello, Steve,” he greeted the man. “You sure do have the cutest bunny!” 

“Me is bunny!” Tina happily perked up.

“Yes, you are!” her daddy placed a kiss on top of her head. 

Olive May’s eyes flashed between the both of them, wondering if they were related. They both had the same dark curly hair, dark skin, and round faces with a slight crook in their nose. 

“I didn’t think I’d see you out in public so soon. I see Olive May has regressed. Is it permanent?” 

Dada shook his head. He had wanted a good baby before going out but thought she was being really good right now. That’s why they were at Littles R Us, the biggest littles clothing store in town. Dada said, “she’s like this for now but we don’t know for how long. It’s been about a week of her in this headspace and we’re just trying to enjoy every moment of it.” 

Mister Daley nodded in agreement. “We first got Tina as a newborn but Wendy and I later realized that having an older child was what we desired. She’s permanently in a two year old headspace now.” 

“Yes, Marina and I have been talking about trying to make Olive a little older, at least to three years old.” 

The little girl’s head shot up at the sound of her name. 

“It was the best decision we made, especially since we already have Mary at home who’s a newborn.” he said as he slid the paci from Tina’s mouth, eliciting a loud whine. He shushed her, softly opening her jaw with his hand. “You can see the modifications we made. She drools now more and has the cutest lisp when talking. Yes, her mouth hurts but she always has her teething ring.” 

Tina was missing a bunch of teeth and her gums were puffy and pink. The teeth that were there were oddly turned and spaced out. Olive May didn’t know what it was but there was an uncomfy feeling in her tummy and she didn’t have to go poopoo. Sensing her unease, Dada placed a soft hand on her shoulder, squeezing reassuringly. 

He wouldn’t do that to her… would he?

ooOoo

They left the store shortly after with several more bags than they had intended to have. The encounter with Tina and Mister Daley quickly left her mind as she eyed the rows of shops, all for littles, on both sides of the street. She relaxed in the stroller, her diaper now clean, as they crossed the road entering a new one. It was a store for smaller babies than her. Cribs lined the walls and changing tables and any other thing you’d need to take care of a newborn. 

It’s where they met momma and Willa who were standing with a small group of people also with little babies. Willa was sleeping, all cozy in what dada called a pram. 

“What’re we watching?” dada whispered to momma. 

He kissed her on the cheek and she responded in turn. “A demonstration of their newest brand of diapers. Willa’s leaking a ton, a stronger one is needed.” 

It’s like there was a glitch in her mind and something had broken. All these new feelings that weren’t there before were flooding back. The fuzziness was slowly fading away and that terrified her. Normally she would not able to concentrate on something for more than a few minutes, but Olive May couldn’t take her eyes off the so-called “demonstration”. 

A man-- boy-- whatever they were-- was strapped down to a changing table at the front of the crowd and legs were splayed open for them all to see. All he wore was a triple thick diaper, bigger than any she had seen before. His blue eyes were glassy and wet and cheeks rosy. A clear layer of sweat shined against his clammy pale skin and curly blonde hair was damp. A pacifier gag had been shoved into his mouth and anyone could tell he was aware of every single thing happening. He was not fully regressed. A woman in a blue workers uniform stood beside him, addressing the group. 

“To any newcomers,” she nodded at the few who had just arrived, “We are currently demonstrating our newest line of diapers: The Supreme Poopers. They are the thickest brand we now have, are triple the size of our regular diapers, no leakage, and if needed these are great punishment or training diapers. The size can be inflated or deflated to whatever you like, this is a crawler and newborn diaper combined. As you can see, Little Timmy has pooped and peed himself about five times over the past two hours and no leakage has occurred.” 

She cupped his crotch and bottom, squeezing yet nothing leaked. Olive May could feel his embarrassment as she rubbed his pudgy stomach and loud wet farts erupted as he quickly filled the already sagging brown and yellow diaper. True to her word not a leak occurred. 

“Next, I’ll demonstrate the crawling and newborn feature.” she said. 

A harness was strapped onto his chest and the worker held a leash attached. Whines sounded from the back of his throat as an endless stream of tears came flooding from his eyes. He sucked on the paci as if it were his life saver. Everyone awed, as he was placed on the carpeted ground inside a large playpen. He laid on his stomach, big bum high up in the air as the diaper now turned a deeper shade of yellow. He closed his eyes trying to tune everything- everyone out. 

“The diaper has been inflated to its fullest size and with how much Timmy has used it, as you can see, there is not much more he can do than tummy time. However, with the simple click of the button,” she held it up for everyone to see, “the diaper will deflate.” 

Within a few seconds the diaper had become thinner and with a hard swat to his bum, the boy struggled to hands and knees. The woman tugged on the leash ordering him to move and in agonizing slowness, he moved forward, crawling in circles as his diapered bum wiggled behind. It was sloppy and awkward because he couldn’t close his legs together but at least nothing leaked. 

Olive May met his eye and he met hers. There was not much else they could do. 

Momma ended up buying several large packages both for Willa and her; dada took her to the toy store; and well Little Timmy… he continued to demonstrate for customers. He was what they called a Baby Slave, probably second lowest after orphaned littles. Olive May could only be happy she hadn’t ended up in a store like him. 

However there was a more pressing matter at hand. She’d fallen out of her headspace and nothing was the same anymore. 

ooOoo

A/N: Hey everyone! I’m so so so sorry it’s been so long…  

to be honest, I’ve been having a really tough time the past couple of weeks. One of my best friends died in a car accident several weeks ago, she was only twenty-one. I just haven’t been into doing anything lately as I tried to cope with it but slowly, I’m getting back into writing. 

I know it’s been a while but I do plan to address all of your reviews, which I appreciate so much, please do keep reviewing, it makes my day! I wanted to give more of a look into the town/community and as you can see it’s pretty dark. I’m sorry this chapter was so short but I wanted to post at least something. I don’t know when I’m going to post next but I hope soon!

• Like 6