LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) The End

Cya

I'm sorry for the delay, but I've been very depressed lately. I never do well around Christmas... anyway, here's another update. Please comment if you're enjoying the story.

-----

A grin spread across the CEO's face. She now had two brats that she could parade around the Capitol and in front of the media! These putrid little perverts would be just what she needed to soften her image and launch the new little import branch of her company. Now, her corporation would not build the furniture that these little adults would use, but supply Littles to the government run adoption agencies. Of course, she also held numerous textile and little fashion companies under her control. That combined with the fact that she had acquired a diaper manufacturer last year pretty much ensured that she would have the entire market catering to Littles in the greater Deutsch Federation of States under her control!

As the cheesy elevator music droned on, the Amazon practically salvated as she thought of the state subsidies which practically rained down on any company that produced material for Littles. It was simply the icing on the cake when she considered how easy it would be to expand her empire past the continent of Europa. Honsho was definitely a juicy market to consider entering.

Suddenly, the elevator music cut off and an announcement from the government came on. 

"Our brave sons have broken the pathetic siege of the Ruthenium Capitol and have annexed it into our glorious Federation! With such territorial acquisitions comes a great number of liberated Littles. The enslaved Littles of Ruthenium were subjugated by their foolhardy government to endure cruel child working laws which forced them to work and live without a parent. If you are unable to bare Amazonian children for the Fatherland, then it is compulsory for you to visit your local adoption center and adopt one or five of these poor Littles! Government supplemental vouchers available with proof of adoption!"

"Scheiße!"

Jack and Kimi both looked up at their strange new mother and gave each other curious glances.

Unbeknownst to the two adults from Earth, this latest news was a double edged sword for their new Corporate Overlord. Her corporation would make millions from the sale of cribs, toys, diapers and clothing, this much was a fact, but the market the lavender clad lady was hoping to enter had effectively been made obsolete for the next few years with this new influx of Littles. The importation of Littles was the biggest prize of all and when the Littles were literally signing their lives away with no cost associated with their importation….it was akin to making money appear out of thin air. 

With the wind properly taken from her sails, the Madam of Misery started to think about her society and how she could possibly find a way to still import Littles. When Deutschian Amazons weren't producing armaments or serving in the armed forces expanding the Federation into neighboring territories, they were either adopting unruly Littles from the front or working to power the economy and help keep the nation prosperous. The Madam of Misery cared not for Politics, of course she was a member of the party, but she had avoided the mandatory adoption of Littles for a number of years due to her status in the nation. It may have been a social faux pa, but she had remained in the good graces of the Government until last month when her company had destroyed the landscape of one the numerous colonial islands and decimated their population of Littles. 

At the time, there was a serious panic rippling throughout the fabric of the country. If the supply of Littles stopped flowing, then manufacturing jobs pertaining to Little's furniture production would surely dry up. Then, if less Littles were being adopted then less diapers and baby food would need to be produced. Suddenly, a few thousand jobs would vanish overnight and factories would close. Thus, the mechanism propping up the domestic Deutschian economy could collapse overnight. This was a real fear and caused the government to send the military into the nearby country Ruthenium to liberate it.

*DING*

With a digital ding, the doors to the elevator opened and out walked a very unhappy Amazon holding her two babies. Her black heels clicked on the tiled floor as she made her way to a conference room on the other side of the office. Jack and Kimi were seated on opposite sides of the woman's bulging bosom that heaved with every step she took.

The interior of her Corporate Tower was expertly crafted and each floor showed it with a variety of classic Deutschian aesthetics and accents; a tasteful blend ultramodern minimalism that championed efficiency in the corporate world. Computers and Amazons alike were busy with their daily workload within cubicles furnished with cutting edge computers and furnishings. Amidst all the commotion of the cubicle filled sea, Jack kept vigilant, scanning the office out, trying to memorize the layout of the 3rd floor in case he was given an opportunity to escape. 

Not long into his attempt at surveying, Jack spotted what looked to be a rare sight in this land of giants; a woman who was a good five or six feet shorter than the rest of her coworkers. His eyes started at her head and gradually worked their way downwards from there. Her blond hair went to about her shoulders, just above where her voluptuous orbs were exposed by her tight, crisp, white blouse. Jack only stole a glance since her form cut red blazer somewhat covered her curves as it loosely conformed to her body. Of course, her tight little jet-black pencil skirt did little to conceal her broad, shapely hips or her ample ass. If Jack didn't know any better, he would've thought that the blond was diapered. As she darted behind a cubicle, he spotted the heels she wore at the bottom of her black stockings; ten-inch heeled pumps. 

'Geez, she's probably a foot taller than me without those heels on.' Jack realized as his new, scowling mommy carried him and Kimi into a modest conference room labelled 'Meeting Room 1' on the wall.

Waiting across the room was the photographer that their new mother had mentioned in annoyance earlier. That much was obvious to both Jack and Kimi from the expensive looking digital camera hanging around her neck. She was a good foot or so shorter than corporate cougar mom, and looked to be in her early twenties at the oldest. 

The Madam of Misery clicked her tongue in disdain due to how unprofessional the younger woman looked. It wasn't the fact the woman clad in purple was obviously older than her, that much was an unavoidable fact. No, it was the fact that her hair was a dark blue pixie cut with red and white strips for bangs. It was one thing for a Little to have the kind of hair color. It was expected of them and the Corporate woman didn't care if her babies had ice blue colored hair. However, an adult woman, especially an Amazon, shouldn't be wearing such immature colors in her hair. An imbetweener? It happened occasionally and probably helped land them back into diapers, but never should an Amazon wear their hair in such a way. The older woman scowled harder. If this wannabe photographer fucked up her shoot...maybe Rebecca would be getting a new test subject…

"Hello, Miss-"

Before the younger woman could utter her name, the older woman interrupted her. 

"I prefer being called, Madam President."

"But I don’t work for you. You're not my President."

Strike one.

"That's a good joke, Miss…" 

"Jamie. Jamie Kirkpatrick." 

"From the Emerald island are you?" Madam President asked.

A blush spread across the younger woman’s  impish face, obscuring her obvious freckles. 

While Jack looked around the room, Kimi took in this young woman's state of dress. She was a skinny thing, dressed in combat boots, baggy camouflage pants and a black tank top that exposed her belly bottom. Across the front of her shirt was the logo of a band that Kimi assumed probably didn't exist on Earth.

"This may be my first big assignment since leaving home, but I assure you that I'm up to the task." Jamie, the post punk photographer stated with confidence in her voice.

Kimi could tell just by looking at this girl that she looked like the kind of person who couldn't keep still to save their life. Probably perked up on caffeine. Whether that came from coffee, energy drinks or pills was all but impossible to say for certain. 

"You're confident. I'll give you that." The older woman stated as she sat Kimi and Jack down amongst a bunch of toys that seemed to be haphazardly scattered around the floor without reason or regard for cleanliness. 

Typically, the meeting room was spotless, but this mess of toys, as well as the laptop and old school phone perched on a modest desk, had all been staged ahead of time by the CEO to give the illusion that she had been a mother for longer than ten minutes. Not only that, but the rumors of her opulent office would certainly clash with the new image she was striving to cultivate for herself. It was hard to identify with a powerful woman who had ivory statues with golden lamps on her desk. It was so much easier to identify with a bunch of messy babies on the ground, sat at their mother's feet, while mommy was busy on the phone, typing away on her laptop.

"Thank you, Madam President." Jamie replied as the older woman took a seat in the standard office chair. The Amazon sized picture of punk gave the woman an odd look before opening her mouth. "Is this actually your office?"

"Why do you ask?" A frown followed Corporate Mom's question.

"Just seems a little….boring compared to what I've been told about you."

Strike Two.

"You're very observant. My office is being remodelled to accommodate my new lovely daughters. Can't have my babies getting into trouble when mommy is busy." The lie pretty much told itself. 

"That makes sense." Jamie smiled. "Okay. Let's get down to work then!"

While Mommy and the punk rock photographer had been chatting, Jack and Kimi seemed to be in their own infantile world. Below the desk laid bottles, balls, blocks and rattles. It was so odd compared to the adult world above. Mommy had her computer and phone, they had plastic keys and teething rings among other things. However, it was the blocks that were most important of all. Jack and Kimi managed to speak to each other without words to organize their message. Jack simply pointed at some random blocks laying around them and Kimi instantly nodded. In roughly two minutes time, they had put together a string of blocks that spelled out "HELP US". The two diapered adults knew that there had to be at least one sane person out there who could hopefully help them get out of this nightmare. 

Without warning, Kimi's gut started to spasm and, before she could even lift her butt off the ground, she filled her diaper up like she never had before. Now, Kimi was no stranger to using her diaper, she was an Adult Baby after all, but there was something different about this mes. This mess was easily three times the size of the largest poopy she had ever passed in her life!

Perfect!" Jamie announced as she noticed that the babies were pooping. A moment later, a bright flash filled the room as she to a picture with the camera hanging around her neck. 

"Ugh" The old cougar groaned. She felt like she was almost blinded. She had to blink a few times to get the blue and purple after effects out of her field of view. 

"Uh-oh. You weren't smiling. You were frowning in that picture." Jamie announced to the annoyed older woman. 

"That damn thing nearly blinded me!" The CEO shouted before taking it down a notch. 

"Look, how about we do something different?"

"Okay!" Jamie chirped excitedly. "I think your babies could use a diaper change! How about I snap a few pictures of mom changing them?"

The Corporate Mommy went pale while Jack and Kimi looked at each other with dread in their eyes.

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married patrons on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoiler yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

commission___corporate_mommy_by_trap_diaper_ddky6uh-pre.jpg

• Like 2

Of course, the Evil Mean Lady comes from the DD counterpart of Germany.
And this counterpart is attacking another country.
Oh and of course the offices are minimalist and efficiently designed.
Was her client a German or did he ask for that specifically because Germans would be expected to do that?

Please don't misunderstand, I like the story you already know that but I find it very entertaining that so many stereotypes about Germans were used. We are not that bad... well not all of us.

On 12/25/2020 at 3:12 PM, Moon3ye said:

Of course, the Evil Mean Lady comes from the DD counterpart of Germany.
And this counterpart is attacking another country.
Oh and of course the offices are minimalist and efficiently designed.
Was her client a German or did he ask for that specifically because Germans would be expected to do that?

Please don't misunderstand, I like the story you already know that but I find it very entertaining that so many stereotypes about Germans were used. We are not that bad... well not all of us.

Well, I'm a bit guilty of making the Germans the bad guys here, but that's not because Germany is bad. No, sir. England, Ireland and Spain have all been used in stories and I wanted to do one in an alternate version of Germany because they get zero representation in the DD. Also, it only seems like they're the bad guys because I prefer a very dark and vicious DD. The people in the alternate version of Germany are good people, but the CEO is a coldhearted bitch.

And don't you worry, this is my first DD story and other countries will be shown too. I'm currently writing one that takes place in an alternate version of Hungary and another in Japan. 

9 hours ago, Cya said:

Well, I'm a bit guilty of making the Germans the bad guys here, but that's not because Germany is bad. No, sir. England, Ireland and Spain have all been used in stories and I wanted to do one in an alternate version of Germany because they get zero representation in the DD. Also, it only seems like they're the bad guys because I prefer a very dark and vicious DD. The people in the alternate version of Germany are good people, but the CEO is a coldhearted bitch.

And don't you worry, this is my first DD story and other countries will be shown too. I'm currently writing one that takes place in an alternate version of Hungary and another in Japan. 

All cool. I just wanted to troll a little because I'm from Germany. I find it nice that there is an alternative version of Germany and as often said I love this dark atmosphere.

• Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 1-1-21
On 12/28/2020 at 12:05 AM, Moon3ye said:

All cool. I just wanted to troll a little because I'm from Germany. I find it nice that there is an alternative version of Germany and as often said I love this dark atmosphere.

No worries, I'm just glad you're enjoying the story. I hope you're having a happy new year!

----

Okay, let's do this," The older woman announced in a faux cheerful tone as she stood up and scooped up both of her little mascots. Her hands supported each of their poopy bottoms, causing both tiny adults to squirm against her chest as she carried them over to a desk near the window. 

"Wait a minute, mama. Let me help you convert that workstation into a changing table." Jamie smiled as she walked over to the table carrying a pink blanket with white polka dots. She quickly flung it out and covered the mahogany table top with it.

"Thanks." The CEO stated with a fake smile. 

"Wait!" Jamie shouted. "What about their heads?"

"What about them?" The older woman asked.

"You really are new to motherhood." The photographer chuckled and placed matching pillows with donut shaped indentations onto the table. "Gotta keep your daughters comfortable!"

"Yes." The new mother replied in a neutral tone as she laid Jack down first and placed Kimi down next to her husband turned twin. 

The two adults turned Amazonian playthings laid on their backs, eager for their diaper change. As enjoyable as it had been to feel the warmth spread across their bottoms, their new mother had managed to spread the mess everywhere with how she carried them. Jack especially wasn't used to having a pussy and it was all over his new slit, grossing him out immensely. 

With unsteady hands, the unhappy CEO ripped the tapes from the front of the diaper, unsealing Jack from his bloated, soiled diaper. She then raised his legs up and pulled the front of the dirty diaper downwards, exposing his poop covered bottom. He knew he shouldn't be nervous, but he was. Not because of the sight of his poop covered pussy, although that did trouble him, but rather because this was the woman who had personally ordered his manhood to be removed and altered into a cute little pussy. 

"That's Mommy's good girl." The Corporate Tycoon cooed down at him as she reached for a wipe. 

Holding Jack's little, but shapely legs in her left hand, she used a damp tissue to carefully wipe away all of the poop from the newly adopted adult's bottom. It was tough work, cleaning her new daughter's diaper area, but it would pay off. The cougar had to remind herself mentally that this was for the rehabilitation of her image and it would pay off one day soon. It was disgusting, grueling and almost peasant-like work, but it would be worth it. she kept smiling as the photographer clicked picture after picture. 

"Opps, I left the baby's diaper and rash cream behind in the diaper bag. Stop shooting for a minute." The woman clad in purple stated. In a firm tone. It wasn't a suggestion. It was an order.

"But ma'am, there's a bag of diapers right over here." Jaime pointed over to the small sofa that had a travel pack if thick diapers sitting atop it. 

"That's fine, but I need to grab some cream for their tushies. Don't want them to be uncomfortable now, do we?" The Corporate woman replied, the last sentence practically mimicked what the photographer had said only minutes ago. 

'Stupid little bitch trying to tell me how to change my kid's diaper. If I'm going to change diapers then I'm going to do it my way!' The stern woman thought as she rummaged around her diaper bag until she came across a small container of specially made rash cream that had a cartoon style pepper drawn on the lid. With a grin, she pulled it from the bag and made her way back to where Jack laid on the impromptu changing table.

"Alright, sweetie. This might burn a little because you have a nasty rash forming on that tushie of yours."

Jack couldn't help but arch an eyebrow at the crazy giant staring down at him. Even Kimi could sense something wasn't quite right. Her butt wasn't sore so why would Jack's butt be?

With the biggest smile either adult had seen since arriving in this bizarre Dimension, the giantess stuck her cream cover hand onto Jack's pussy and slowly she started to massage her cream covered fingers deeply into his skin while maintaining constant eye contact. Needless to say, Jack felt creeped out by the whole situation. 

With a steady stream of pictures being taken, the Corporate woman smiled. It wasn't just for the camera, she finally had someone to test out her specially patented rash cream. It was specifically designed to burn their butts with the fire of a rash while simultaneously preventing a rash for forming! The very idea was one of her own from years back. It had been rejected by the board of directors, but she had kept the recipe for it, patiently awaiting the day when her nation's cultural norms had shifted enough to allow her to mass produce it.

Jack did not flinch a muscle at first until the pink cream getting spread across his lower lips and bottom started to sting. It felt like a million angry fire ants were attacking his pussy! He twitched and squirmed as he tried to reach between his legs to stop the pain only for his hands to be shooed away by his new Mother's large hands. His mouth formed a frown as he tried not to cry from the agonizing sensations coming from his slit. It was so sensitive that it made his skin crawl! 

Seeing the reaction on her daughter's skin coupled with how her little face twisted and scowled gave the woman a new sense of joy. Even during a degrading diaper change, where she was forced to wipe the little brat's ass, she was still in control! She still had absolute power over her new baby. It was both invigorating and empowering! What kind of woman wouldn't want this level of control over their babies? Even as her new baby girl tried and failed to scratch her slit, the Corporate mommy felt her smile grow even bigger. 'Time to see what this stuff can do.' She slowly inserted one of her large fingers into her daughter's pussy, lubricating it with the pink colored cream that even made her skin tingle with a hint of heat. 

"Waaahhh!" Jack whined in a low cry. The pain was excruciating but the surgery had removed his ability to scream over a certain octave. To all parties present, he looked like a fussy baby who didn't want their diaper changed.

"Poor little thing." Jamie said as she lowered her camera. "She must have a terrible rash."

"Yes, but don't you worry your little head about it. My company makes the best childcare products available on the market. She'll be smiling in an hour or two, but right now the cream is going to hurt a little because it's fighting the infection." The older woman explained as she taped her sobbing baby into a fresh new diaper. 

"Really? That's so cool!" Jamie raised her camera up and took a few more pictures. 

The Corporate CEO simply smiled while patting the front of Jack's diaper. Jack couldn't help but cry out in pain at the feeling of his skin burning while his giant tormentor rubbed the front of his diaper. 

"I think she needs her pacifier." The older woman cooed as she pulled out an average looking pacifier that had an enormous bulb. 

Jack couldn't believe his eyes. The bottom of the damn thing looked like a ball gag on steroids! He tried to keep his tongue firm, holding it in place to keep the bulb from entering his mouth, but the giant was simply too strong. With just one hand she had overpowered him and had pushed the bulb deep into his mouth. The rubber tear was so big that it practically tickled his tonsils that how much it filled his mouth. 

"She needs to just relax now while I tend to her sister." The business woman explained to the photographer as Jack laid back and stewed in his own impotent rage. 

He could feel the ever present heat getting hotter against the confines of his tight diaper. He tried not to squirm since it felt like every little movement only served to increase the stinging coming from his mound. It didn't take long for his body to begin to sweat like when he was outside during an exceptionally hot day. All the while, inch by inch, his pussy was getting even more irritated. 

"Oh, that's mommy's good girl. Now you're nice and clean down there!" That bitch of a giant cooed down at his wife as she finished cleaning her ass. "And no sign of a rash either!"

It was an odd feeling that engulfed Jack's mind at that moment. While he was grateful that his beloved wife wouldn't have to endure the painful sting of the rash cream, Jack couldn't help but feel incredibly jealous of her freedom from pain. Yes, they were both effectively prisoners under a cruel giant, but at least her pussy wasn't under assault, throbbing with the sting of a thousand hot coals! His loons were crawling like they were covered in ants, his ability to scream had been stolen from him and he couldn't even itch his mound through his diaper! It was at this moment that Jack began to cry silent tears. Being a man, he was so unaccustomed to tears and naturally felt even weaker than before. He was a man, albeit in a female body,  no matter how bad things got, he shouldn't be crying like a baby and he damn well shouldn't harbor jealousy in regards to his wife's current situation!

"Now that the babies have been changed, what do you think about taking them out for a stroll?"

If Jack could have cried, he would've. 

To Be Continued…

If you want to see what happens next and can't wait for the next chapter then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read all of my stuff? It's only $5 dollars. You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

www.patreon.com/user?u=6660213

20190710_171057.png

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 1-8-21

I apologize for the delay. I've been battling severe depression due to the death of my idol... here's the next chapter. 

----

"I will have to make a call to get the pram if you don't mind." The woman with the massive hair stated as she walked away from her freshly diapered babies. Jack and Kimi simply followed her with their eyes until she stopped at the phone on the desk.

"Not at all. I hope it's a cute stroller to go with your cute babies." The photographer gushed, trying to praise the woman's newly adopted adults, but the older woman seemed more focus on the phone and didn't even acknowledge the complement.

"Malene! I need you to bring the deluxe pram down to the conference room on the 30th floor!"

Both Jack and Kimi winced as their new "mother" barked orders into the phone. Even the photographer looked taken aback by the sudden change in tone from the business woman. The Corporate mommy tried not to grin as she gazed over at the photographer who looked like she was shaking for a moment until she composed herself. 

"Umm, who's Malene?" Jaime asked.

"My secretary." The older woman clad in lavender replied before she put on her syrupy tone of voice. "Oh, I hope that wasn't too loud. She's a bit hard of hearing."

"I'm okay. That just caught me off guard is all." A blush quickly spread across the young woman's face.

"That's understandable. I've had Malene as my secretary for so long that it doesn't even seem like I talk to her any differently than how I'm talking to you." A smile followed the explanation as the older woman bent down and dug out two large, pink colored garments.

Kimi's eyes immediately locked onto the items that her captor had pulled from the diaper bag. They looked kind of like onesies, but they were made of a much thicker material and seemed to have some kind of rope dangling from the top of the shiny, mystery fabric. She tried to get her husband's attention, but he had resumed pawing at the front of his diaper. Kimi couldn't quite understand what his fixation was with the diaper. 'Maybe this is turning him on?' She thought, assuming her husband turned twin sister was horny as the older woman returned from the desk. 

"Those look cute, but I've never seen anything like that before. What are those for?" The younger woman couldn't help but ask as she looked up from her camera. 

"These are sleep sacks, designed and manufactured by my company."

"Sleep sacks?!" An alarmed voice came from the Photographer. "Why would you want to put your babies into one of those things?"

"I think you'll notice that I'm not exactly a modern mom." The woman in the purple business suit stated as she began to feed Jack's legs into what looked like a literal sack.

"What do you mean by that?" A curious, but concerned tone escaped from the young woman. 

Jack was forced to listen to the old bitch prattle on while she started stuffing his wife into a pink colored sleep sack.

"Unlike you younger girls, I was taught a much more traditional style of mothering. I grew up in a house where Littles were seen and not heard." 

Kimi tried to express her objections about being forced into the thick, latex covered bag, but the old woman had no interest in listening to her babyish gibberish. With a strong hand, she easily pushed the pacifier gag back into her mouth and fastened it with a twist, causing the bulb to inflate. Kimi kept mumbling and moaning around the bulb, which was forcing her jaw apart in a very painful manner, but her captor took no notice of her obvious discomfort as she finished pulling the draw string, sealing her into the pink latex sack.

"One day, when you have a Little of your own, I believe you'll understand that the best approach to childrearing is one filled with plenty of tough love and dominance. These two little things require plenty of it and it's universal when tending to Littles."

As the string was tugged, sealing Kimi into her own sleep sack, she realized that the latex lined sack severely limited her range of motion and prevented her from stretching her arms and legs out. In any other scenario, the kinky woman would have enjoyed this since custom made latex garments like this weren't cheap, but right now she was at the mercy of another person entirely; a person who seemed to be an absolute sociopath. The more she tried to test her bonds, the more tighter the sack became until she could barely move her limbs at all. 

"I don't know about that. Littles shouldn't be restrained like this. It doesn't seem very humane."

The Corporate woman had to force a coughing fit to prevent herself from laughing. It never ceased to amuse her how stupid the younger generation was in regards to taking care of Littles. 'These bleeding heart types were so naive!'

"Are you okay?!" Jaime quickly put her camera down and rushed over to the CEO's side.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." The older woman replied in between hacks. "Sometimes the baby powder does that to me."

Kimi looked away from her wheezing captor and glanced over at her gagged husband and could see by the look on his face that he had worked himself into a similar predicament. They were both trapped and forced to lay there on the makeshift changing table, restrained in the mysterious latex that was growing tighter the more they moved around in it, while the world went on around them. When would they be allowed out of these insane bags? Could it be hours? Days? Weeks?! It was a maddening thought, both frightening and arousing to the poor woman who had simply wanted to enjoy a kinky, diaper filled day with her husband in the privacy of their house.

"But this proves my point, dear." The older woman declared, gesturing down at both Jack and Kimi. "Look at them. They're safe and sound. If they weren't restrained in their sleep sacks, they could've wriggled their way off the table and broken a limb or worse!"

"I suppose you're right. "Jaime couldn't help but agree. 

"Madam President, your pram." 

The two latex encased tiny adults and Jaime glanced over at the door to the conference room where a woman with an incredible bosom stood behind a massive pram. Jack and Kimi couldn't believe their eyes. It was like something out of their wildest dreams. It looked large enough to hold both of them. Such a stroller would've cost them a small fortune back home!

"Well, don't just stand there, Malene. Bring it over here!" The CEO barked, causing her gaudy, gold plated earrings to jiggle slightly.

Malene nodded and pushed the abnormally large carriage into the conference room until she reached the makeshift changing table.

"Will that be all, Madam President?" The woman named Malene asked.

"Yes, you're dismissed until I return from taking the babies around the block." 

Jack found himself staring at the secretary's chest. He couldn't believe the size of the woman's breasts. It was astounding how large she was and it made the old woman's chest look flat by comparison! 

"Now, let's get you two situated for your stroll." The business woman cooed as she scooped the ball shaped Jack off the table. 

Jack was suddenly lifted up and lowered into the pram. As he was moved he felt the fire between his legs reignite as his body wriggled slightly. He realised that the irritating cream was also activated by heat which made sense due to how fast his latex lined prison was heating up. No matter how much he wanted to scratch and paw at his crotch he could barely even move his arms. There was no way to alleviate the burning sensation that radiated out from his new slit since the bag basically made him feel like he vacuum sealed into it and, to make matters worse, he was going to be taken outside like this!

"MMMPPPHH!" Jack shouted into his pacifier. He was forced to lay there on his back as the crazy corporate tycoon manipulated the sack and folded his legs underneath his bottom. This rendered his lower body even more immobile and seemed to irritate the skin between his legs. The giant woman then left his view and returned not more than five seconds later holding Kimi. Jack could see that Kimi was thoroughly enjoying this from the look on her face. She seemed positively content and, much to his annoyance, she wasn't gagged like he was. With virtually no effort on the giant's part, Kimi was lowered into the pram and ended up laying right next to him. Their combined weight on the pram's mattress quickly became apparent as they both sank into the center of the carriage and were forced to lay side by side.

"And just to make sure that you're both safe…"

Jack winced from behind his gag as the cruel woman pulled a strap out from the inside of the stroller and pulled it over his bulbous midsection, securing him and Kimi tightly to the middle of the basket.  Once again, the business woman vanished only to reappear with a small blanket. It seemed small when compared to her enormous size, but when she draped it over Jack's body, he noticed that it was not only thick and heavy, but the damn thing was humongous. 

If only he hadn't signed that form! He tried to wriggle and squirm his way out from underneath the strap, but even if he using all of strength, the strap barely budged. All it did was heat up his diaper and the rest if his body which only made his agony grow. He knew there wasn't any chance he could get out of the sleep sack, but his pride made him continue struggling until his new breasts were covered in sweat. 

"Are my babies fussy? Do they need to spend the next few days in dirty diapers to remind them of their place?"

Kimi turned her head and shot her husband an annoyed expression. Despite the ridiculous pacifier covering all off her mouth, Jack knew what that look meant; you're pushing it!

With an awkward sigh into the big bulb in his mouth, Jack realized that there was no escape. Still, there was one last trick he could try! He tried to beg with his eyes, giving his captor the most pleading look he could muster, but she didn't care about his suffering. In fact, she smiled at him! 

"Now that my babies are all snug and behaving properly… I think they're ready for their afternoon walk." The older woman cooed, ready to start their journey. 

With a hard push, the wheels started rolling and Jack could see by the slowly changing ceiling that they were moving. The conference room soon turned into the hallway and then became the inside of the elevator. 

"You were joking about making them spend the next few days in dirty diapers, right?" The photographer asked with an awkward smile. 

"Not at all. Little babies like them need to be reminded of their place." The business replied in a no nonsense tone.

"I see." Jaime nervously ran her finger over the top of her expensive camera while trying to think of a way to change the topic. 

"So, why does everyone call you 'Madam President' anyway? I thought you were the CEO of Schwarzer Stein."

"I made the executive decision to take on both positions after my second in command proved that she was unable to handle the demands of the job after that fiasco you may have read about on the news. She is now in a place that challenges her and keeps her from causing anyone any trouble." The CEO explained.

Jack decided to tune out their conversation when the naive photographer started asking about what the older woman meant. It seemed that both women were more than content to ignore them and yet talk about them all at the same time as his new mommy compared him and his wife to the former President of the Company. Aside from the very grime nature of the discussion, this must've been what actual babies endured day in and day out, Jack realized. 

A dinging sound signalled their arrival on the ground floor as the elevator doors opened and they exited the elevator, entering a rather grandiose lobby with massive columns holding up a stunning vaulted ceiling. With a change in scenery came a change in the conversation. Kimi noted that the young professional opted to shift the discussion by talking about the architecture. She had been listening to every word spoken thus far while her husband sulked next to her and had been shocked to hear what had been done to the woman who once helped run the Corporation. Part of her felt guilty for feeling slightly aroused by the fate of a woman she had never met before. 

Still, she could sense that the girl who had been taking her picture seemed much more at ease as the new discussion went on. This was obviously a much better, and less awkward, topic to discuss than talking about the potty training habits of the former president of the company.

Despite the magnificent architecture, Jack was pissed. He hated the view. He hated how the pram forced him to stare upwards. But most of all, he hated how he was stuck in this divot next to his wife, trapped in a glorified garbage bag, forced to look at his captor's big, dumb, plastic surgery altered face. 

Jack could tell that this horrible woman was loving this. She seemed to be drinking in his anguish as she stared down at him. He could tell that she was loving how everyone looked at her and all the stupid comments she was recieving as she pushed him and Kimi through the lobby, but most of all, she was loving how much torture she had put him through. Jack could see it in her eyes. He knew a sadist when he saw one.  He was just another one of her toys now.

The cool, artificial air, which had been circulating around the spacious lobby, was replaced by a sweltering heat as Jack and the women exited the building and made their way onto the street. Although, it looked like they were in the central business district of whatever crazy place fate had decided to fling his wife and himself into, the skyscrapers did little to keep things cool. Sure, they were blocking the sun's rays, but it must've been the middle of summer. Even Kimi seemed to be aggravated by the sudden change in temperature which was made evident by her squirming form bumping up against him. 

"It's hot out here." The older woman frowned as she kept pushing the stroller.

"Yeah, it definitely wasn't this bad an hour ago." Jaime noted before adding, "maybe we can just go around the block and take a few pictures before we head back inside?"

"That works for me."

With the length of the outing decided, the two women kept walking until the younger of the two picked up the pace and stopped a few feet ahead.

"Don't worry, this shouldn't be as bright as earlier since we're outside!"

"It better not or I'll have triplets by the end of the day." The CEO muttered under her breath.

"Did you say something?" Jaime asked, cocking her head as the CEO kept pushing the stroller.

"I was just talking to the babies, dear."

"Okay, that's cool. Just look natural, keep walking with your babies. Focus on them and act like I'm not here." Jaime directed the older woman as she got into her zone.

The Corporate tactician turned mother stopped in place and smiled, ready for her picture to be taken. 

"Not like that. Keep walking!" Jamie blurted out before instantly regretting it.

"Okay. You're the professional." The business woman replied. 

Jaime watched as her subject started to push the large pink carriage forward while walking with her shoulders even with her knees, exhibiting perfect posture. It was an interesting look, one that exuded dominance and confidence, but it definitely didn't seem like she was enjoying the stroll. Most mothers seemed a bit more- motherly? Not this woman. 

"That's good, but how about you smile and look down at your babies? Maybe try to look a bit more maternal." 

Jaime instantly regretted saying that last sentence as the woman who was also known as the "Madam of Misery" came to a stop and shot her a scowl. Her painted on eyebrows were at an almost perfect diagonal as her lipstick covered lips picked up. Jaime could feel the woman's cold stare from behind her odd sunglasses. 

She looked pissed. 

"And what is that supposed to mean?" The upset CEO demanded. "Am I not the picture of motherhood?" 

"Of course you are." Jaime agreed, fearing what was going to happen next. She may not have been quite as tall as this woman, but she suddenly felt so much shorter in her presence. 

"Then what do you mean by-" A generic ringtone interrupted the woman's rant, forcing her to reach into her top breast pocket and fish out her cell phone. 

"What is it, Malene?!" The older woman barked. "Don't you know I'm doing the photo shoot for Motherhood Today right now?!"

Jaime sighed, relieved that the woman's anger had been diverted away from her, but she couldn't help but feel bad for the woman's assistant. This photoshoot was going to be the first and last time Jaime had to ever deal with this bitch, but that Malene woman was her secretary. Jaime couldn't imagine anything worse than that until she recalled that weird conversation they had on the elevator. 

"I have just been informed that there's going to be an emergency meeting back at the office."

The sound of the business woman's voice broke Jaime away from her thoughts.

"I see. So, should we reschedule this or-"

"No. I believe that you took enough photographs." The older woman replied. "I trust that you got my good side and it'll be a great little article. If not, I'll make sure that you'll be joining the twins. Do I make myself clear?"

Jaime felt the blood drain out of her face as she tried to find her voice.

"Crystal clear."

"Good. Now come along, babies. Mommy has to go back to work."

The young woman watched as the woman turned around and pushed the stroller back towards her tower. In that moment, she truly knew why people feared and respected this woman.

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married patrons on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. It's Christmas time. Why not spoiler yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

20190716_133245.jpg

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 2:47 PM, kirababy said:

whoa.  so dark, yet can't wait to see what is next

Indeed, the Diaper Dimension is a dark place and I'm simply trying to cultivate this in my story. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

• Like 1
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 1-15-21

My loyal and loving Bella died today... I have no words to say which could do justice to how hollow I currently am right now. 

Enjoy the story...

-------

"Malene?!" The unmistakable sound of the CEO's voice practically shook the walls of her secretary's working space. 

"Yes, Madam President?" The heavily endowed woman answered as she stood up from her desk. 

"Follow me into my office!" The Madam of Misery ordered as she walked past the secretary, pushing the large carriage containing her living props for her game of public propaganda into her office.

"Yes, Madam President." Malene replied and followed the older woman obediently. 

"I'll be gone for an hour or so at the meeting." The Auburn haired giantess explained before listing out the tasks she expected her secretary to carry out in her absence, "I need you to feed them, and change them if necessary, and I expect them to be sleeping upon my return. I don't want to deal with them after I speak with the Government officials at the meeting. Understood?"

"Yes, Madam President. Of course!"

"Good." The older woman replied as she walked out of her office slamming the door behind her.

"She is such a bitch and I doubt these two little brats will stop the tabloids from writing about her. They're not even that cute looking!" Malene said to herself before realizing that she had two pairs of ears that had overheard her badmouthing the CEO. She quickly walked over to the carriage and pulled down the pram's hood. 

Jack found himself staring up at the largest set of tits he had ever laid his eyes upon. Yes, the woman was another giantess, but her breasts weren't even proportioned properly with the rest of her body like the other giants he had seen so far. Unlike his new mommy, who seemed a bit flat despite being over twelve feet tall, this woman looked like she had gotten work done in the past, but if she did get a boob job it must've been recently done since she seemed to be having trouble lugging her twin melons around. 

"Can you two brats understand me?" The giantess questioned.

Jack nodded his head just as Kimi did.

"I see." The big breasted giantess stood there for a moment, seemingly deep in thought. "Can you speak?"

Jack and Kimi didn't even know what to say. They were both nursing oversized pacifiers that were practically stretching their jaws out of their sockets. Even if they weren't effectively gagged, they had no clue if they could still talk. 

'Kimi might be able to', Jack thought, but he knew from his earlier experience that he definitely wasn't able to anymore. 

"Hmm, let's try this." The secretary reached down and pulled out Kimi's pacifier before pulling out Jack's soother.

"Ahhh." Kimi sighed as she licked her lips and stretched her mouth into a large O shape.

"So, can you talk, little girl?" The giantess stated in a neutral tone, slightly worried that the little bitch would be able to tattle on her.

"Yean tac."

Kimi tried to speak and failed to produce anything that remotely resembles a language. She simply laid there, struggling to make any sounds from her vocal cords which could be put into anything vaguely coherent. Even if she still had her teeth, she doubted that she could say anything intelligent at all. 

'What the fuck happened to my voice?!'

Malene seemed satisfied with the little baby's babble and knew that she couldn't talk. The fact that the girl's face had gone ghost white after she failed to even utter a single word confirmed to the secretary that her boss had probably removed the young girl's vocal cords. "Well, good. That's one less thing I have to worry about."

"Yu ahh." Jack sighed and didn't even bother trying to continue. He knew better than to keep gibbering since it only further humiliated himself. Not only was it a hit to his pride, but it served as a rude reminder of his new status in life. That and now he couldn't even communicate with anyone. His new "mommy" couldn't be reasoned with, he knew that much from the short time he had been in her presence, but he had held out hope that others could have been persuaded to help himself and his wife until he heard the gibberish which escaped his mouth.

"Since you won't go blathering to your new mommy, I'll let you two little diaper fillers in on a secret; I fucking hate that woman!"

Jack and Kimi both stared up at their new babysitter as the woman started ranting.

"That damned woman being infertile has not only destroyed my life, but has ruined this country! So, I get to look like a cow and we'll probably be invading yet another country by the end of the month if that bitch and our Leader can come to an agreement." 

The secretary sighed as she hoisted Kimi and Jack out of their carriage and carried them over to a nearby sofa. She sat down and kept the two twins in her arms, cradling their heads against her bosoms.

"So, let me make one thing clear; I don't care if you are her children. You'll listen to me and not give me any shit or I'll punish you both worse than anything she could ever do to you. Got it?"

Jack and Kimi both nodded their heads with wide eyes. There was fear present in their eyes, but the giant woman noticed something else lingering there. She knew that the married couple turned twin siblings were captivated by her enormous tits. Who wouldn't be? Everyone stared at them when she was out in public thanks to that damn Devil in lavender. She had forced her to take lactation supplements to ensure she had milk. Refusal to take the pills meant that she would be fired. Not that it mattered now. She doubted that her breasts would ever return to normal since her milk production was a near constant facet of her life now. Every four hours she had to pump to alleviate the pain.

Unlike any normal person, her boss seemed to forget that an Amazon has no trouble producing milk on their own when in the presence of a Little. Except for her, but that was probably a side effect of her being infertile or proof of her being a demon. Honestly, the secretary wasn't sure of which it was proof of, maybe it was proof of both but she was fairly certain of one thing; her big brown nipples had become fully erect due to the feeling of them brushing up against her maternity bra. It seemed that it didn't take much to bring her nipples to attention these days: seeing a little in a stroller or on their mom's hip? Hard as rocks and leaking. Dry them off after a shower with a towel? She could cut glass with them. They hardened at even the slightest provocation!

"I'm lactating again," Malene frowned as she felt the maternity bra grow wetter as the seconds passed. She had ran out of pads and hoped that she could get through the day without ruining her top, but that was now no longer possible thanks to the sight of the two littles in her arms. "She forces me to take pills in the morning when I arrive and at night before I leave work. Thanks to her, I feel like a cow! I have to use a breast pump five times a day or sometimes six and my lower back is always in pain!"

Kimi actually felt bad for the woman. She was just as much of a possession to that crazy woman as she currently was. If only she could help her out with her problem, maybe it would be a sign of goodwill and get the woman to help them in the future, but that would mean she would have to suck on her giant tits! Even though she was an adult baby, she still was a heterosexual woman and the idea if sucking on another woman's tits seemed incredibly difficult. So, while she felt pity for this woman, she wanted nothing to do with her boobs. 

"And she expects me to feed you two brats at least three times a day! Can you believe that?" Malene sighed, and brought her hands past the heads of the two twins so she could start rubbing the undersides of her swollen breasts.

Jack was mesmerized by the sight. Even though the thought of drinking milk from the giant's tits was gross and downright disgusting, her bountiful bosom was trembling right in front of his face. Try as he might, few men could say no to such a sight! As he stared at the woman massaging her breasts, he noticed that the tips of her nipples were beading up with fresh milk and It looked like her aching tits were ready to burst!

"Don't just stare at me, you little brats. Start sucking!" Malene ordered as small streams of milk started to trickle down her engorged breasts.

Jack and Kimi didn't know how to process the order they had just been given. The former man would've pawed happily at the breast if they belonged to Kimi, but sucking on them was a rather tall order. While her husband looked conflicted about the order they were given, the diminutive face of Kimi looked positively shocked. She wasn't even sure she had heard the giantess correctly. Yes, she had been expecting her to say it, but hearing it and thinking about it are two different things entirely. 

"I'm going to give you two one last chance to obey or I'll spank you until your mother returns!"

Kimi closed her eyes and prayed that the milk at least tasted good. The last thing she wanted was to drink something that tasted like warm yogurt that had been left out of the fridge overnight. If it tasted like warm cheese curds, she knew she would puke all over the giant. 

'Here goes nothing.'

However, when she took her first tentative suck, neither of things crossed her mind. She didn't throw up in disgust or taste anything fermented ir vile. In fact, it was the most rich and creamy beverage she had ever tasted in all of her life! Not only was it delicious, but she craved more! The more she sucked, the better it tasted and the more babyish she felt.

When Jack saw that his wife had latched onto the woman's right nipple, he decided that he should join in since it wouldn't benefit either of them if he tried to take a stand against the woman. So, with a slight hesitation, he wrapped his lips around the large nipple and worked it between his gums, forcing it to spray random spurts of milk into his mouth. 

Unlike his wife, Jack hadn't given very much thought to what the milk might taste like. He was sure it was going to be warm and, other than that, he hadn't given it very much thought. However, the taste of the milk was absolutely divine! It cascaded across his toothless gums like a velvet liqueur. The more he drank, the better it tasted and the more his greed overwhelmed him. He started to use the muscles in the back of his throat to produce a powerful vacuum in his mouth that seemed to be drawing an incredible amount of milk per suckle. 

Malene couldn't help but notice the intensity that the once reluctant twin suckled on her breast. It was so forceful, but felt so good to feel her once engorged breast start to shrink slightly. 'If only the other girl knew how to-'

"Oouuff." 

Kimi might've noticed the giantess' startled response to her increased suckling if she wasn't so fixated on draining the breast in front of her face. With every suckle her tongue danced in a sea of sinfully smooth ambrosia that threatened to overwhelm her mind. She was like an addict seeking her fix and she would work that nipple in between her lips until she drained the very last drop of milk from the giant's tit.

Malene laid her head back against the top of the couch and closed her eyes as the sensations of warm and wet mouths devoid of teeth rocked her chest as the two Littles attacked her niples. She tried not to moan when both siblings started nursing even harder on her tits, side by side, gorging themselves on her milk like they were starving and it might've been possible that they were. Malene found herself wondering if her cold hearted bitch of a boss would even remember to feed them regularly. That’s when she realized with a grimace that that was supposed to be her job from now on. Answer phones, schedule appointments, meetings and, on top of all of her other secretarial duties, she was now supposed to be a nursemaid to these little shits? 

Over the years, she had put in a lot of work and was rewarded for her diligence with a position working under one of the most feared and powerful women in all the nation. Her boss ran the company like one cohesive unit and let nothing get in her way. Unlike other women who wanted a baby, the woman she had known for close to a decade wanted nothing to do with them and now that she had a pair of twins, Malene knew that she was going to be forced to add "nanny" to her resume when she inevitably got sick of dealing with Ms. Swartz. 

Out of all the cunning and diabolical schemes her boss worked up, this had to be the most basic and unimaginative. Malene could only hope that the plan backfired so these two brats could be shipped off to an orphanage to be brainwashed and given to whoever wanted them. Then she could find a surgeon to fix her boobs. 

While the secretary laid back against the couch, Kimi and Jack were nursing like their lives depended on it. They were so preoccupied with drinking as much milk as they possibly could that they failed to notice a churning in their stomachs. Their bloated guts were beginning to ache and were building up to produce an imminent explosion in their diapers. Subconsciously, they had already pissed, the padding between their legs was pressing against their latex sleep sacks, soaked to the brim with their urine since their bladders were the first thing to give out. However, unlike urinary continence, adult fecal continence was one of the hardest parts of the body to overwhelm, but thanks to the lactation supplements an already potent supply of Amazonian milk had been amplified. 

Unbeknownst to Malene, she was actually  testing a new drug for the research and development department, not an already verified supplement like she thought it was. This new drug not only increased her milk supply, like any other lactation supplement, but it made the little who drank the milk form a physiological bond with whomever produced the milk. On top of its psychoactive properties, the drug had a profound effect on the physical health of the recipient. The little who drank the milk would gain more weight thus ensuring that they didn't need to be fed as much since the mother could only produce so much milk a day with the help of the supplements. 

However, these pills were only supposed to be used by women who couldn't produce milk, not by women like Malene who had an abundant supply of milk. Her swollen breasts and female hormones would force her to breastfed multiple times a day once she had startrd which would ultimately mean that the baby drinking her milk would rapidly become obese. 

Her boss had no clue about these side effects and ultimately ignored the warnings given to her by her head of RnD when she had forced Malene to start taking them. She simply told her best and brightest scientist that it would save money on volunteers. 

For roughly ten minutes, Malene laid there peacefully as the two twins fed from her breast milk. By her estimate and experience with the breastpump, she had lost at least a dozen ounces or so from each tit. If things kept up like this, she might be able to walk around without any back pain! However, her luck wasn’t going to last that long...

A loud, violent fart pierced the relative silence of the office as Jack continued to nurse. Absentmindedly, he started to push out his first of many milk based messes. It slowly filled out the bottom of his diaper, much like a water balloon before growing thicker as the sludge built up and coated his new mound and bottom. The diaper rapidly began bulging outwards, creating a huge ball shape against his sleep sack.  

Kimi too was pooping her pampers, but she was far too focused on the nipple in her mouth to take notice of the warm and viscous material gathering against her skin in her diaper. Just like her husband's pampers, hers was expanding outwards at a tremendous pace while growing in both weight and size. She didn't even notice when the bulky, overfilled diaper started to leak.

A foul putrid stench caused Malene to open her eyes and take a long unpleasant wiff. There was no denying it, the foul odor was wafting up to her face from the two twin hell spawns that were vigorously slurping on her chest.

"Which one of you little bastards fudged your huggies?" 

When she received no answer, the irate secretary yanked the two greedy little babies from her teats, shocking them out of their trance.

"Eww! You both shit your pants!"

This declaration caused both Jack and Kimi to crane their heads downwards and see that their diapers were not only overly inflated by feces, but that they were also leaking as evident by the bottom of their sleeper sacks dripping tiny drops of discolored fluid. 

"Oh, you two are in for it now!"

To Be Continued...

This is for one my favorite clients who commissioned me to write a story about humiliation, infantilization and subjugation that takes place in the Diaper Dimension (A Dimension where humans are normal sized, but giants are ten to fifteen feet tall). If you like Femdom, giant women babying normal sized people or cruel punishments then Corporate Takeover is the story for you! For only a $5 pledge you can read the entire story. Check it out at the link below!

You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

I am so sorry for your loss. May you never forget her in your heart. ?

I won't. For whatever reason, people have been ignoring me after I mention that my dog died. Really bizarre. Nonetheless, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words, I truly appreciate them!

• Thanks 1

I apologize for my disappearance, I've been mourning the loss of my dog. It hasn't been easy. Thank you for all your kind words!

----

The heavily endowed secretary grabbed Kimi and sat her down on her poopy bottom while the sudden movement caused Jack to land on his back with his legs in the air. With the babies both laying safely on the couch, Malene stood up from the sofa in a huff of anger. She marched over to her boss' desk and picked up the phone. 

"I'll fix these two little brats." The annoyed Amazon said to herself as she listened to the phone ring until someone in RnD picked up the other end of the line. "Is this Rebecca?"

"Speaking." The young head of research and development answered.

"This is Malene, the ice queen's secretary."

"What does the Madam of Misery want now? I already performed all the modifications she wanted and I'm quite busy down here." Rebecca stated in an annoyed tone.

"She doesn't want anything. She's in a meeting right now, but I need an auto feeder to feed these damn brats before

she gets back." Malene explained.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? If she finds out that you're not breastfeeding them she might punish you." The young woman warned.

"Look, I appreciate your concern, but I doubt things can get any worse for me. I'm already the damn company cow thanks to those injections you gave me!" Malene's voice took on a sharp edge as she practically spat that last sentence out.

"You should've read your contract before signing it." The scientist stated bluntly. 

"I don't have time for this. That miserable bitch is going to be finishing her meeting in half an hour and I need you to bring up the auto feeder to her office right now. Oh, and do we have any hypnotic conditioning headphones?" Malene asked as she peered over her shoulder at the two pathetic little shits laying on her boss' couch.

"Yeah, I do, but you do realize that those two Littles are taking medication to slow their metabolism. They should only be fed once a-"

"I don't care about that!" The big breasted bimbo barked. "If Miss Mother of the Year wants to pawn her two little bastards off on me then I'll make sure she'll be changing plenty of diapers until she gets rid of them!"

Malene slammed the old fashioned phone into its cradle and turned back around to face the twins. 

"So, you like to poop your pampers when I'm watching you, huh?" The woman in orange asked sarcastically. "Let's see how you two like it when you're pooping them every hour!"

Jack literally quivered as he heard what angry Amazon was telling him and his wife. Deep down, this was one of his secret desires; to poop his pampers as much as humanly possible. However, he had overheard Malene talking about an auto feeder. He could feel his belly protruding over his diaper and doubted he could eat anything more after drinking roughly a half gallon of breast milk.

Kimi laid just a few feet away from her husband and started fantasizing about what she had just heard. The two of them shared an affinity for messy diapers and the idea of messing her diaper over and over made her lower lips tingle. Even though she was already wearing a poopy diaper, she wouldn't mind making it dirty. After all, it was something she had always wanted to do, but never could try due to her demanding job back on Earth. Even on her days off she could never produce enough poop to fill her diapers due to her diet. Now it seemed she would be given an extraordinary opportunity to experience something that seemed physically impossible. 

Malene grew tired of trying to scare these two weird babies and started checking her cell phone in silence as she waited for Rebecca to bring up the auto feeder. As she swiped through the daily news she came across a picture of her scowling boss pushing a pram with a simple tagline underneath it "Madam Of Misery Is A Miserable New Mother" 

"That didn't take the tabloids long." Malene mused to herself. She clicked on the article and read the story attached to the photo. It wasn't exactly a glowing tale of the old bat's mothering prowess. In fact it was quite the opposite. It was a scathing critique of her boss' mothering skills or lack thereof. Malene knew that Mrs. Swartz would be pissed off when she found out about how the media was reacting to her adoption. Frowning, she decided to check her horoscope and see if her future would at least improve soon.

The sound of the office doors being pushed open alerted the big breasted secretary turned nanny that Rebecca had finally arrived. She looked up from her cell phone and spotted a huge contraption sitting atop a pushcart. 

"I really don't think you should be using the auto feeder on them." Rebecca stated in a firm tone and then added, "she'll be pissed off at both of us when she finds out."

"Relax. If the old bat asks, I had you bring this up here because her stupid twins were refusing to drink my milk." Malene replied with a sly smile.

"It's not just that. If either one of you over feeds them they could become morbidly obe-"

"It doesn't matter what happens to them since they're just toys for our cold hearted bitch of a boss to parade around in public with." Malene said with a scowl. She really was starting to grow annoyed with her lab coat wearing coworker. "They're property now. If you didn't want them to suffer then you shouldn't have built that crazy machine that brought them here in the first place."

"That's true." Rebecca nodded. "But I do feel bad for these ABDLs. All they ever wanted was to find loving mommies and daddies." 

"A Bee Dee Els?" Malene looked at the scientist like she was speaking another language. 

"It's what these two little things are in their home world. They enjoy dressing up and acting like babies." Rebecca explained. 

"You're telling me that these two actually want this?" The big breasted secretary asked incredulously.

"Well, from what I've been able to decipher from their dimension; they do. However, I doubt that this is what they had in mind."

"Okay, that's weird and kind of takes the fun out of this." The brunette replied, looking dejected until she remembered the hypnotic device she had requested. "Hey! You brought those headphones, right?"

"Yeah, what about them?" 

"If I can't make them suffer then I'll try to make them as miserable as possible! Maybe make them shit on command or something." Malene wondered that last thought aloud. 

"I know that you're still pissed about the giant tits, but do you really think messing around with her kids is a good idea?"

"How can she ruin my life anymore than this? I look like a freak!" Malene brought her hands underneath her massive melons and made them jiggle to punctuate her point.

"I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a guy with those, but if the boss tells me to make you their sister then I highly doubt you'll be able to find any man when you're their size."

"Sure. Like you have some magic ray that will shrink me or something?" Malene couldn't help but laugh.

"I don't even know why I'm wasting my time talking to you."

"It's probably because you have no friends." Malene retorted.

The unmistakable sound of the door slamming could be heard as Rebecca left the room. 

"Finally, now I can get down to business!"

Kimi and Jack had been watching the conversation play out in front of them with growing anxiety. Jack especially had his eyes locked onto the large metallic device which had a huge cylindrical glass jar filled with some sort of beige colored cream. From what he had overheard the woman in the lab coat saying, the device could make them both become very obese. He didn't want to become some big ball of fat just because this dumb bitch was having a bad day. His only hope was that this big titted bimbo would fail to convince that weird old lady to use this device regularly on himself and Kimi. 

Jack watched as the large woman pushed the cart carrying the automatic feeding device over to the couch. She seemed to look even more menacing than the old lady as she towered over them. He looked up at her and could see her staring down at him with a grin. 

"Who's ready for some more num nums?" The big breasted Amazon asked as she held up two hoses which connected to the tank filled with pureed baby food. 

Kimi and Jack simultaneously shook their heads, but they soon realized that they didn't have a choice in the matter. 

With a strong hand, Malene grabbed the back of Kimi's sleep sack, holding the girl in place as she brought the rubber tube close to her mouth. Jack watched in fear as his wife tried to move her head away from the dreaded tube, until the giant simply forced the tube into her mouth. Suddenly, Kimi stopped moving and was frozen in place as the huge woman forced the tube deeper and deeper into her body. 

Kimi could feel the thick, rubbery tube breach her throat. It felt thicker and unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She wriggled and squeaked as the thick hose was pushed into her throat and down her esophagus until it reached her stomach. Even though the giant had moved over to Jack, Kimi was struggling to breathe and moaned around the tube in pain due to the intruder snaking its way through her body. 

It took a few moments, but Kimi felt her body relax as her gag reflex eased against the immovable intruder, allowing her to breath without too much trouble. Still, even though she could breathe, that didn't change the fact that she was stuffed with a hose down her throat like she was a human balloon waiting to filled. All she could do was sit there helplessly and wait for her feeding to commence. 

A series of anguished moaning came from close by, telling the diapered woman that her husband was now effectively gagged and ready for his feeding. She knew it was pointless to protest and resigned herself to her fate. The sooner it started, the sooner it would be over. At least that's what she told herself. 

"It's time for baby's num nums." Kimi heard the deranged woman coo. 

An electric hum came from machinery giving the two diapered adults an auditory confirmation that the big titted bimbo had turned the auto feeder on. It took a few seconds but Kimi could see the unappetizing slop fill the tube and work it's way through the tubing, flowing faster and faster towards her face until it went past her field of vision and down her throat. She could feel the tube began to slightly wriggle against the lining of her esophagus as the liquid started to fill her stomach.

'It hurts so bad! This is too much!'

Kimi could feel her stomach begin to bloat from the amount of food that the machine was pumping into her. Her guts were already beginning to gurgle when her eyes started to grow heavy. Each passing second made the diapered woman grow groggier and more tired until she found herself sleeping while being fed. 

Unbeknownst to any of the people in the room, Rebecca's baby food solution contained a sedative. It was standard procedure when fattening up Littles to allow them to sleep through their weight gain. 

To Be Continued...

20210124_183941.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 1-24-21
On 1/24/2021 at 11:58 PM, Veggeto said:

Great chapter! 

And the drawings are a nice bonus, thank you!

I do like to add pictures whenever possible to show you guys what everyone looks like. I'm glad you're enjoying them.

On 1/25/2021 at 3:15 AM, kirababy said:

wow, i hope that Rebecca is able to do something nice for these two...otherwise they are deeply in trouble.

Rebecca is definitely one of the few Amazons who has a conscious. However, time will tell if she is able to help them or not.

• Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) Updated 2-3-21

I'll be honest... I had a lot of fun writing this part. :) Let me know what you think after you've read it.

----

As they slumbered they dreamed. The dreams themselves weren't very memorable, but there seemed to be a gentle music permeating their subconscious. Within the music was something strange, something that was buried within the gentle twinkling sounds. Something that resembled speech. It was impossible for either one to focus in on the sound as they traversed a barren darkness, but every now and then they could her voices hidden beneath the notes of the music like a distorted whisper

"Hold my calls!" The familiar voice of their big haired tormentor could be heard demanding. It sounded so out of place in the juvenile music, but after they heard her say that phrase, their bladders began to ache.

The music played on as the two Littles could feel their mid sections tremble. 

"My twelve o'clock…" 

That did it. Neither Kimi or Jack could comprehend what was going on in this bizarre dream, but their diapers were now getting warmer.

"This Earnings Report-"

"Oohhh, mai gawd!" Jack suddenly felt like he was having one of the best orgasms he had ever experienced. Unbeknownst to the dreaming man turned woman, his corporeal form was cumming too. 

---

"What's this crazy contraption doing in my office?!"

Jack opened his eyes upon hearing the all too familiar voice of his tormentor. He must've fallen asleep while being fed and was just now stirring from his forced nap. Still, he couldn't quite figure out why his diaper felt so warm compared to the rest of his encased body. 

"The twins wouldn't fed from me so I called research and development and talked with Rebecca. It was her idea to use this thing to feed them." Malene explained. 

"So, this thing feeds them?" The older woman asked, looking at the auto feeder with a skeptical eye.

"Yeah, you stick these tubes down their throats and it does the rest."

"That's really something." The woman clad in lavender replied. "So, it just pumps their stomach full of formula?"

"Yes, ma'am. They were so full that they passed out right there on the couch."

"I guess I didn't need to make you their wet nurse then." The older woman chuckled. 

Malene did her best not to scowl, but she felt really pissed off.

"But don't worry, you'll still be feeding them once they get a taste for your milk." The CEO assured her assistant.

"Lovely." Malene muttered to herself.

The older woman either didn't hear her secretary's remark or chose to ignore it. Judging from her age, the former was most likely, but her sense of smell was still as sharp as it was when she was younger. A grimace crossed her taut, botox enhanced face as she smelt the foul aroma emanating from the couch where here two pets laid in their sleep sacks.

"Don't tell me that you haven't changed them yet!" The Corporate overlord raised her voice as she made her way closer to the source of the stench. "They're stinking up my office!" 

"I was going to, but I've never changed a diaper before." Malene lied. 

"How do you not know how to change a diaper?" A bit of suspicion lingered in the older woman's voice.

"With all due respect, you hired me to be your secretary, not your nanny." Malene answered.

"Fair enough." The lavender clad lady stated as she looked down at her twins and suddenly had an idea."I'm only going to show you how to do this once."

"Yes, Madam President." Malene knew better than to try and talk her way out of this.

"First thing we do is undress the baby."

The big breasted secretary watched as her boss shimmied the little girl out of her sleep sack. Upon seeing the baby's chest, Malene wondered why the older woman didn't have those tiny tits removed to make the girl look more babyish. It seemed weird to her that some women let their babies keep their breasts. 

"Why does she still have those?" Malene asked, pointing right at Kimi's topless chest.

Kimi could only scowl as she covered her chest. 

"It's a reminder of her adulthood." The CEO stated as she moved Kimi's arms away from her chest. "I could easily have her chest as flat as a board, but it's more fun to keep them in their adult bodies."

"I guess that makes sense." Malene answered. She didn't exactly understand it, but her boss loved humiliating people so it made sense to her that the old woman would do that.

"Now that the baby is naked, we untape their diaper." The lavender clad lady stated as she pulled the tape off of the front of the diaper. With both tapes unfastened, she pulled down the front of the diaper and showed her secretary what the inside of a soiled diaper looked like. 

"That's disgusting!" Malene grimaced as she was forced to watch her boss start to wipe the small woman backside.

Kimi blushed as her ankles were grabbed and her legs were hoisted up exposing her entire poop covered bottom. 

"It's completely normal for a baby to do this and you better get used to it." The cougar stated in a firm tone as she ran another wipe through her adopted daughter's ass.

Kimi tried not to squirm as the giant wiped her ass, but it was so humiliating to be treated like this. She was bloated, overfed and exhausted from her day. The last thing she wanted was to be used as a prop to teach some airhead how to change a diaper! 

Suddenly, she felt her dirty diaper get pulled out from underneath her cleaned bottom and was quickly replaced with a fresh disposable. The thickness she was lowered onto felt heavily. It was one of the only positives about this bizarre situation she and her husband had found themselves in. She wished they had made diapers like this back on Earth. 

"That's a good girl." The Corporate Tycoon cooed down at Kimi while taping her into the giant white disposable diaper. 

Kimi rolled her eyes. Of course she was a good girl. She didn't exactly have a choice in the matter.

With a flourish of her thin wrist, the CEO pointed down at her handiwork and smiled at her secretary. "See how easy that is?"

"How do you know how to change diapers like that?" The big breasted secretary asked.

"I grew up in a very traditional home. I may not have adopted until today, but my mother's friends had quite a few little ones and all of them needed changing when she would bring them over." The older woman explained as she adjusted her glasses. "How have you gone so many years without changing a diaper?"

"I- Well, I just can't do diapers. Every time I had to do a presentation in home economics during high school I'd get pissed on by the male littles. It was horrible!"

"You're dealing with girls now, Malene. They can't spray you like a baby boy can." The CEO chuckled openly as she pointed towards Jack. "Now it's your turn to change the baby."

Jack wished he still had his penis. If he did he would've literally sprayed her face with every drop of pee he could muster. 

"Alright, but don't be surprised if I screw this up." Malene stepped up to where Jack was laying on the couch and bent over.

Jack stood as still as a leaf while the big breasted bimbo hastily slid him free from his sleepsack. The next thing he knew his diaper was yanked open and his ankles were in her hand.  He stared up at the office's ceiling while a firm hand went over his dirty bottom. She was not being careful with him, but despite her crude cleaning methods, he could feel all of muck getting wiped away from his plump feminine ass. 

"You're doing a good job, Malene." 

The brunette almost stopped in mid wipe when she heard her boss praise her. She had never been complimented on anything by the old hag. Caught off guard by the compliment, Malene accidentally let a bit of Jack's mess drop onto the sofa cushion.

"Look what you just did, you big breasted buffoon! You got poop all over my couch!" 

"But ma'am-" 

"That couch was a gift from the Emperor of Honsho you imbecile!" The older woman screeched.

Malene visibly winced. She hoped that it wasn't that bad. It could be cleaned out, right? 

"Can't it be cleaned out?" 

"You better hope it can be cleaned or you'll be taking a pay cut until you're old and grey!" The fiery Corporate Overlord exclaimed. 

Jack couldn't help but smile as the crazy old lady yelled at the mean secretary. The only thing better than seeing these two Amazons fight each other was knowing that it was his shit that ruined the old bipolar bitch's couch. 

"What do you look so happy about?!"

Jack suddenly found the old bat staring right at him. 'Shit.'

"From now on you two are only going to be allowed one diaper change a day since this idiot can't handle something as simple as changing your shit filled diapers!" 

To Be Continued...

This is a commission I wrote for my favorite married patrons on my Patreon. Hopefully, you guys enjoy this as it's a very dark tale. I'll be updating it fairly often, but if you can't wait for the next update then why not pledge to my Patreon so you can read the entire story? It's only $5 dollars to read what took a year to write. Why not spoil yourself with a membership to my Patreon? You're worth $5 dollars, aren't you?

20210203_083315.jpg

• Like 2
  • Cya changed the title to Corporate Takeover (Diaper Dimension) The End